Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
saip
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by saip »

But, what is the reason for her U-turn?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Enjoy her current pronouncements but do not put her on the pedestal. Unfair has a history. Always be careful of *outside* voices.

She believes RSS==Taliban.
------------------->
Her brother is in Military and some of his friends have died/been injured in AfPak so she is upset with PakMil. She was happy till they only targeted Indians.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Is "Carrie Mathison" character in the latest season of Homeland based on her? :shock:
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Well folks, just a month or two ago she was ranting about how she was concerned about Modeeee and Hindoooooo terrorism rising its yeeeevil head in India.

She is a "Fair" weather friend. Use and dispose as necessary, just as she would do to us. Right now we are in the "use" phase.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

^^^ She has become anti - Pakistan that does not mean or she does not therefore become pro - India. One can be anti - Pakistan and anti - India together.
Rajagopal
BRFite

Post by Rajagopal »

deejay wrote:^^^ She has become anti - Pakistan that does not mean or she does not therefore become pro - India. One can be anti - Pakistan and anti - India together.
I have not seen her old anti-India posts. perhaps she had a change of heart in the light of ongoing events in Pakistan. People do change over time(with the sole exception of you-know-who).

In any case, the age old paradigm, Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend, holds true. Let's enjoy the ride while it lasts. That youtube link is useful to be forwarded to any western columnist who needs a primer on Pakistan.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Rajagopal wrote:
deejay wrote:^^^ She has become anti - Pakistan that does not mean or she does not therefore become pro - India. One can be anti - Pakistan and anti - India together.
I have not seen her old anti-India posts. perhaps she had a change of heart in the light of ongoing events in Pakistan. People do change over time(with the sole exception of you-know-who).

In any case, the age old paradigm, Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend, holds true. Let's enjoy the ride while it lasts. That youtube link is useful to be forwarded to any western columnist who needs a primer on Pakistan.
Here you go: http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... r#p1730283
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

LokeshC wrote:Well folks, just a month or two ago she was ranting about how she was concerned about Modeeee and Hindoooooo terrorism rising its yeeeevil head in India.

She is a "Fair" weather friend. Use and dispose as necessary, just as she would do to us. Right now we are in the "use" phase.
a leopard does not change it's spots, nor the crocodile it's tears. She is currently pissed off with the pakis and the pakis know full well how to manao such creatures. We didn't need her earlier nor do we need her now or in the future. She has her moments of lucidity on paki army culture and her studies of the pakjabi mard facilitate such insights which sometimes help us clarify our own thoughts.

Just remember that she is amreki and no good for India has ever come of that. She is not a Modi bakth and that colors her current thoughts.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Pakistan Said to Hang More Taliban Fighters After Child Massacre
Pakistan hanged four al-Qaeda-linked militants in eastern Punjab province, the second set of executions after it lifted a ban on the death penalty following last week’s massacre of children at an army-run school.

The men were convicted by military courts for various attacks, including the 2003 failed assassination attempt on former President Pervez Musharraf, a senior official familiar with the development said by phone. He asked not to be identified because of department rules.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and army chief Raheel Sharif vowed to eliminate all terrorists operating in Pakistan after a Dec. 16 Taliban attack killed 133 students in a Peshawar school and triggered calls for ruthless action. The Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan plans to retaliate, spokesman Muhammad Khurasani said in an emailed statement.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

PM orders AG to pursue terrorism cases on fast track
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has directed Attorney General Salman Aslam Butt and his legal team to actively pursue terrorism cases and approach courts to vacate stay orders against executions, private media reported on Monday.

The directives were issued shortly after Rawalpindi bench of the Lahore High Court (LHC) stayed execution of five prisoners condemned to death by a military court for 2002′s army camp attack in Gujrat.

A government spokesman said the PM has directed the authorities to pursue terrorism-related cases of on fast-track basis. The Prime Minister also directed that all out efforts should be made to vacate stay orders against death sentences.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Accountability court rejects Zardari's plea seeking acquittal in two corruption references
ISLAMABAD: An accountability court judge in Islamabad on Monday rejected Pakistan Peoples Party co-chairman Asif Ali Zardari's request seeking acquittal in SGS and Cotecna references filed against him in 1997.

During Nawaz Sharif's previous rule as the country's premier in 1997, the court had acquitted Zardari in three corruption references.

However, when acquittal was requested in the SGS and Cotecna cases, the court rejected the plea.

Accountability judge Justice Bashir remarked that there are certain evidences in the application which cannot be entertained.

Witnesses have been summoned before the court on Jan 8, which is when further hearing into the case will take place.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Pak appeal against Lakhvi delayed
ISLAMABAD: A Pakistani government prosecutor said on Monday he had been forced to delay his appeal against a court order which grants bail to the alleged mastermind of the 2008 terror attacks in Mumbai.
The challenge was due to be filed on Monday but government prosecutor Mohammad Azhar Chaudhry told AFP he had been unable to proceed.

"I have not yet received copy of the court (bail) order, which is essential to complete legal formalities," Chaudhry told AFP.

He said he would challenge the order after examining the bail order.
Must be delaying tactics to preserve echaaandee by appearing not to cower too swiftly under Indian pressure.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Mullah D'il Boo:

Is there a provision under the new Lamp-Post dispensation, for Jarnails and Sugar Thieves as well? Just hoping.. :mrgreen:
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

How long before ven'ble, hon'ble, probably venereal, justices of the courts of Paa'istan start putting out press releases and quarter page ads declaring that it wasn't them who are hanging their dearly b'loved mujahids, and pliss pliss pliss bad Taliban, pliss to not halal them?
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Those hung so far (rarety indeed in any meaning of the world, kufr checking or otherwise), have been prime ministers, army men, or foreigners (chechens of course, everybody hates them!).

So, lets see them do an abdul rashid ghazi on a) good taliban, b) bad taliban. And document the lamp post iraq or libya style.

Even if they manage to meet this simple two step program, the real test is AFTER the next escalation by taliban, which obviously would be a college as the first step was a school.

Clearly even if christian sensibilities are being respected for their festivus and new year, the hostilities have to resume sooner or later. Thge PAF will keep dropping barrel bombs on FATA, there is no ceasefire in the works (bad shareef in no mood, he is a nukular lord after all). So where will the assymetric response be?

Also, there is no confirmation of Mullah radio being halaaled so far. Aziz has retracted the "hot pocket!" threats. And no one knows who really shot whom in KP/FATA/afghanistan. Is there a respectable source on what struck what there? The likes of zawahiri seem to have no influence on mullah radio, let alone ISI, so he is likely to be knocked off like the other mehsoods. But its a when and by whom, so far.

No publicly recognizable evidence has appeared of the hangings so far (unlike saddam, gaddafi or even taliban), just the funeral prayers shown like one of hafiz sayeed (UN appointed sahib!) rallies. Who knows whats under the sheets.

Numbers are always made up. I see nothing but brown shalwars so far in the response. If you wanted to reply with psychological warfare, why not document the hangings/response. And wont the sharia courts take suo moto notice? After all, SA applies the halaal beheading method on pakistanis routinely.

Much confused.

ps -- havent gone looking, so if they have released media reports of lamp posts, good job! keep it up.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Shreeman wrote:Those hung so far (rarety indeed in any meaning of the world, kufr checking or otherwise), have been prime ministers, army men, or foreigners (chechens of course, everybody hates them!).

So, lets see them do an abdul rashid ghazi on a) good taliban, b) bad taliban. And document the lamp post iraq or libya style.
Shreeman - this article - posted earlier is the closest I have seen to an acknowledgement that the army of shitistan cannot crack down on Islamists in Punjab.
shiv wrote:http://www.dawn.com/news/1152145/not-on-their-watch

Not on their watch
Another anecdote. From the Kayani era, an anecdote relevant still because it extends to the decisive, dashing Raheel era. The anecdote was narrated second-hand.

Gen K had invited a small group of civilian security experts for a chat. They were there to talk about the counter-insurgency in Fata and the spillover into the cities. At some point, one of the participants asked the general about Punjab.

Nothing you do in Fata or KP will matter as long as Punjab remains untouched, as long as Hafiz Saeed and his ilk are allowed to run around. The two zones are connected, you can’t fix one problem without addressing the other; why aren’t you dealing with Punjab, Gen K was asked.

As he was inclined to do when asked a difficult question, Gen K puffed on his cigarette, said nothing for a while and then quietly turned to address someone else. After the meeting though, Gen K pulled aside his guest who had asked about Punjab.

I was not avoiding your question, he said, I didn’t want to answer it in front of everyone else. Then, in typical Kayani style, he responded with a question of his own: do you want me to break the army, to fracture it by opening another front? I won’t allow that on my watch.

Not on my watch. There it was, an honest answer, given in private, the same answer that Nawaz would probably give in a private, honest moment. Not on my watch.

But things, awful, terrible things, do happen on their watch. We lived through one this week. Why, people ask, is that never enough to spur the political and military leadership into saying, enough. Never again. Not on my or anyone else’s watch.

cyril.a@gmail.com
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

Another version of murshid, marwa na dena. Plus ca change..
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

shiv,

Yes, I read that when it was first posted. But the conversation is supposed to be pre-school incident. As you know, everyone is a third cousin in pakistan so clearly there is some hurting going on in the brown shalwars.

Otherwise, you wouldnt see that al qaeda appeal. there was none after karachi incidents, which were more or less ignored as far as "dont you go nattackung women and children" is concerned. I suppose its ok at airports.

Anyway, that pak army is pleading with al qaeda to prevent further incidents (read -- we will tell them where you live), is more of an indicator of a bone stuck in the throat than any speculation like the posted article.

Re. hangings, a few is a start, if they have hung them. Make the lamp posts into memorials, release media and rinse and repeat until every lamp post has a claimant in rawalpindi. Those childrens lives were worth something! Conversely, this should lead to electrification in FATA, as they will need the lamp posts too. Win win, USAID goals met, all those small scale turbines bveing put to use. With men hung (but differently) streets safe foir wimmens. True synergy.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

LokeshC wrote:Well folks, just a month or two ago she was ranting about how she was concerned about Modeeee and Hindoooooo terrorism rising its yeeeevil head in India.
Whitey sees two brown people fighting. If they look alike, they are for all purposes, the same coin ..only diferent sides.
Some of her RSS tweets are missing.
She blocked me when I pointed to her about Urenco, Khan and Amerikhan.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 605231.cms

Taliban threatens activist for standing up against Red Mosque
ISLAMABAD: Taliban have threatened a Pakistan civil society activist for spearheading a protest movement against the cleric of Red Mosque here who had initially refused to condemn the Peshawar school massacre.

Maulana Abdul Aziz initially refused to speak against the horrible attack in Peshawar that killed 148 people, mostly children, resulting in protests outside the mosque in the heart of Islamabad.

"If the case against Red Mosque cleric is not withdrawn and if you did not stop protests, then don't forget that you or your family will not be secure," the caller said.

Nasir later told media that he would not back down from their planned protests today outside the Lal Masjid.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

See they told you Hindu banias they are superior manly TFTAs - and now they're well hung.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, enough of Fair didi, we have anal-yzed her inside out. She does make good points about TSP, whatever may be her previous anti-India pronouncements. By excessively analyzing her motive, it only goes to prove how much we crave for western approval (and I am guilty of that as well). Just enjoy her Paki tirades. Although she is a lone voice, don't know how much traction she will get among the big boy policy makers in DC. And so there is no question of trusting her or not trusting her.

On another note, I keep hearing that TSP is going to execute so many "bad terrorists". Was there a trial? Was there evidence presented? Reason I ask is because TSP toys with India on 26/11 coming up with some legalistic crap or the other to p!ss on India's sentiments. So in the case of the Peshawar killers, was there enough evidence to hang those its hanging and was there a trial? Also, TSP handed over quite a few Keeda suspects to US, some of them Pakis. Once again did TSP have a trial and present evidence etc?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I am confused onlee. When the infamous' Lal Masjid was raided by Mush's Faujis, we were told that the 300+ sistahs who were given multiple Canadian visas b4 being dispatched to unHouristan were daughters of TSPA aphsars serving in NWFP. Now the Lal Masjid seems to be thriving again, and the mulah is under phyrr for not condoming the festivities at Peshawar Faui-aphsar-offspring school? Petty jealosy or what?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

The prediction of this forum that hole Bakistan will one day become the strategic depth of Taliban has come true! and has been acknowledged by the PM of Bakistan. Must congratulate the see-near maulanas who had seen this coming. May this be the harbinger of further good news.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/810620/a-se ... llages-pm/
Another Zarb-e-Azb will be fought in our cities and villages: PM
“One Zarb-e-Azb is being fought in the tribal areas and a second Zarb-e-Azb will be fought against those who are hiding in our cities and villages,” the premier said, while chairing a four hour long high-level counter terrorism meeting, according to the PM Office.
We are about to enter the age of Gazwa-e-Pind!
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

pankajs wrote:..........
http://tribune.com.pk/story/810620/a-se ... llages-pm/
Another Zarb-e-Azb will be fought in our cities and villages: PM
“One Zarb-e-Azb is being fought in the tribal areas and a second Zarb-e-Azb will be fought against those who are hiding in our cities and villages,” the premier said, while chairing a four hour long high-level counter terrorism meeting, according to the PM Office.
We are about to enter the age of Gazwa-e-Pind!
This reminds me of the immortal acerbic remark that they say emerged from Soviet Russia, savaging the inherent hypocrisy and doublespeak of the communist system. It's so appropriate for Paa'istan today, just change the first word:
Comrades! Mauleners! We shall fight such a battle for peace that not a stone will be left standing!
:rotfl:
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

The "problem" for the Bakis that I see here (and it is a symptom of Malsi) is that there is no "de-escalation" route from where it is right now. Malsi offers you no compromise. Try as you might, but the moment you talk about de-escalation, the purer will ride in with their horses as if they won the Battle of Badr for peebuh himself. Then there will be more demands, more Quadri style bloodshed, and more "life-style adjustments" towards piousness.

The RAPEs have really nowhere to go, either they have to totally annihilate (Ch*thchill style starving or Hitler style gassing) those in Bakistan who are the most pious citizens, or go the "peaceful" route and allow them to annihilate you. There is a third choice, which is what most of the rational Bakis are making: Join them, albeit secretly.

Things can go only one way from here: Down.

The best case for them: Everyone becomes the same green, and the 7th century begins again.
Worst case for them (best for us) : The army and the pious self-destruct.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Baikul wrote:
Comrades! Mauleners! We shall fight such a battle for peace that not a stone will be left standing!
:rotfl:
Indeed! One of my ex-GHQs and I used to have a running joke that we should fight to death to see who loves the other most :). This is exactly that absurdity. Like I said, Bakis are on a one way street into the abyss like a 72 seeking missile.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

LokeshC wrote:The "problem" for the Bakis that I see here (and it is a symptom of Malsi) is that there is no "de-escalation" route from where it is right now. Malsi offers you no compromise. Try as you might, but the moment you talk about de-escalation, the purer will ride in with their horses as if they won the Battle of Badr for peebuh himself. Then there will be more demands, more Quadri style bloodshed, and more "life-style adjustments" towards piousness.

The RAPEs have really nowhere to go, either they have to totally annihilate (Ch*thchill style starving or Hitler style gassing) those in Bakistan who are the most pious citizens, or go the "peaceful" route and allow them to annihilate you. There is a third choice, which is what most of the rational Bakis are making: Join them, albeit secretly.
Or change the subject to yeevil yindoo baniya perfidy, and postpone the decision. That works.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^^ Forgot that one. Yes that works too, but its a temporary compromise. More like "Look, scary brotha, dont kill me, lets join hands and kill the kaffir".

We do need to do our job of keeping the barbarians from crawling out of the cesspit that they rot in.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

LokeshC wrote:..............
Indeed! One of my ex-GHQs and I used to have a running joke that we should fight to death to see who loves the other most :).
Sums up the love fest between Bakfauj and TTP as well. :mrgreen:
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 607547.cms

500 "terror" convicts to be executed. Wow....mass killing of scapegoats onlee. Would human rights activists from India condemn these executions? Inquiring minds want to know.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Swamy garu,

There are "human rights" activists in Bakistan alright, they are called the bad Taliban (or as RAPEs call them Dast'gar), they will kill every non-human (aka Kaffir/Murtad) to protect human (aka Taliban) rights :).

Await the next rung of escalation.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

When will this A*H*le be hanged? He has been on death row since 2002

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmed_Omar_Saeed_Sheikh
Rajagopal
BRFite

Post by Rajagopal »

LokeshC wrote:
Baikul wrote:
Indeed! One of my ex-GHQs and I used to have a running joke that we should fight to death to see who loves the other most :). This is exactly that absurdity. Like I said, Bakis are on a one way street into the abyss like a 72 seeking missile.
LokeshC: Your GHQ exploits are legendary. Enjoyed reading them. Your services must be used to "honeytrap" Fair didi and Sherry Mohotorma. India will be indebted to you. :D
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Omar sheikh has vowed that musharraf will die before him.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Rajagopal saar,
Legendary? Me? whaaaa? I have had a few in my life (at the cost of being in my mid 30s and still single for the large part), that much is true... but thats nowhere close to legendary. For ex: if you kindly vijit the YellYandYem Dhaaga, you will see that I am still very much a nanha. There are others who deserve the term legendary. :D

I am still learning the ropes :P
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

UlanBatori wrote:I am confused onlee. When the infamous' Lal Masjid was raided by Mush's Faujis, we were told that the 300+ sistahs who were given multiple Canadian visas b4 being dispatched to unHouristan were daughters of TSPA aphsars serving in NWFP. Now the Lal Masjid seems to be thriving again, and the mulah is under phyrr for not condoming the festivities at Peshawar Faui-aphsar-offspring school? Petty jealosy or what?
Lal Masjid is supposed to be Pushtun pasand Masjid. Set aside your prejudice folks, P Vs P war is real and just begin to come out in open. Paqjabi Nauqar have egoistically challenged the honor of Pushtun people, Consequences will follow as naturally as the dispersion of After 8 Lahori Methane Bigbang en Salwar.OTOH, India should use those 250 consulates and 700k spies to buy The List made for hastening Paki Destinial Tryst with Divine Fist-ullah .
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Dont you think its better to appoint the ghazis "prime minister for a second", before hagiung them? They will qualify for lamp post too.

If Qadri is a herrow, there should be no problems in this tactical gem. Just get Qadri's fasvorite judge to swear at him. Thius way, all they hang are prime ministers, and they are all corrupt. No one cares for sugar thiefs or 10%. Prepares grounbd for the sugar thief and 10%, keeps human rights record clean. Not even the kaptaan is staging a dharna for the death of a PM. brilliant.

at least we should record --"This is radio pakoistan, todin pakistasn fizayya has struck the houses of 3 PMs, whole bahraya has sunk three yachts. Also three PMs lost therir lives when they were hung!".
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

we should tweeter thenames of the RAPE elite and challenge the TTP and see the downhill skiiing begin lol
Rajagopal
BRFite

Post by Rajagopal »

This news item was posted in the other thread by Harish. Re-posting it here as warning in case you are stuck alone in a room with a Pakistani gent. :mrgreen:

http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/ ... n-pakistan