Internal Security Watch

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Re: Internal Security Watch

Post by Shanmukh »

Some differing insight on the NDFB attacks on the Tea Tribe people.

http://www.covertwires.com/index.php/ar ... s-in-assam
“The tribal people were on the target of the NDFB(S) since the moment they started praising the RSS and tried to come into the Hindu fold. The Hindu nationalists were gaining hold on the North-East and a few days back the tribal children were seen praying under saffron flag. The NDFB(S) and other Christian organizations issued warning against them not to participate in such Hindu programs.”
The attack had me confused me, since there was no ostensible trigger. What this article avers may well be true.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^^ Interesting. I had suspected one of the "Abrahamisms" to be behind this and my guess was probably right. We should hand over the captured NFDB (after proper and complete de-briefing) over to the tribes, let them decide the punishment as per their laws :P and I pray that all the tribes knifes and machetes used by the tribes to deliver justice be rusty and blunt.
Shanmukh
BRF Oldie

Post by Shanmukh »

The NDFB is the most open Christian Bodo terrorist organisation. Others are also on more than nodding terms with the Church, but this one is by far the worst. They have been pushing for de-India-isiation of Bodos by forcing Bodos to use the Roman script in place of the standard Assamese or Devanagari that the Bodos traditionally use. Way back in 2001. the NDFB killed Bineshwar Brahma, Bodo Sahitya Academy president, for refusing to use Roman script.

http://www.rediff.com/news/2001/jan/17assam.htm

This bit is very curious, even then.
It admitted it killed Bodo Sahitya Sabha president Bineshwar Brahma. This is the first time the NDFB has admitted its involvement in this crime. It charged that Bineshwar Brahma was an agent of the Bharatiya Janata Party-led government at the Centre.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^^ Thanks. These are Christian terrorists then. We are truly a nation under siege. Survived so far due to the sheer size of our population.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

This is why it is vital to get a hold of Assam by the RSS. To control NE you need to control the gateway i.e. Assam.
Nitesh
BRFite

Post by Nitesh »

1 Dead in Bangalore blast. Location church street. IED explosion
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Nitesh wrote:1 Dead in Bangalore blast. Location church street. IED explosion
Looks like the Polizei has got some leads, and they have been very smart in not releasing it to all and sundry.
Bangalore Bomb Blast a Terror Attack, Says Union Government
LIVE- Bangalore blast: Cops announce Rs 10 lakh reward for information, IB suspects SIMI link

Saw it in TV that a team from NIA in Hyderabad has also arrived at Bangalore. And that Bangalore Police is closely working with the Crime Branch CID folks of Tamil Nadu Kaaval.
ravip
BRFite

Post by ravip »

Some ddm are into too much speculation. Even after warning by the commissioner to restrain from divulging info. These turds are speculating and helping the terrorist have the lead over police.
Santosh
BRFite

Post by Santosh »

Assam Police nabs suspected NDFB (S) militant from Sonitpur

Sonitpur (Assam), Dec. 29 (ANI): The Assam Police on Monday attested a suspected militant from the banned National Democratic Front of Bodoland (Songbijit) group for his alleged involvement in the recent violence in the state.

Looks like one piglet is caught.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

As much as I believe in the standard "due process of law", If he is found guilty I hope his head ends up on a pike bordering NFDB territory. With the needful public execution done by the tribals in the most gruesome manner possible.
Arjun
BRF Oldie

Post by Arjun »

X-post:

Don't know how many of you got the chance to read the 2014 edition of the Global Terrorism Index Report: Global Terrorism Index 2014

See the India section in particular. All the 404 deaths due to terrorism were caused by (1) Islamic militants (2) Maoists and (3) Separatists in NE India.

Since (2) and (3) have an underlying Christian agenda despite not being very open about it, this is an excellent compendium that provides a clear quantification of the damage caused by Islam and Christianity to India every year.

There is also a list of the Top 10 terrorist organizations in the world by number of killings in the time-period from 2000-2013. Of the Top 10, I count 6 Islamist and 3 Christian / crypto-Christian (I include Maoists and LTTE in crypto-Christian bucket).
abhishek_sharma
BRF Oldie

Post by abhishek_sharma »

Subramanian Swamy ‏@Swamy39 44s44 seconds ago
A Owaisi said give Muslims 15 mins of no police then no Hindus left. But in Gujarat, Muslim complaint is that police was missing for 2 days
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis ... 47763.html

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? They block sourceforge and github?
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

LOL. sourceforge I can understand.. it has gone dead. but Github???? wtf? Did someone from Microsoft pay a visit to some IT (il)literate babu to tell him how evil free open source software was?

Good luck to the linux kernel developers in India.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

It is about following certain security protocols, which those 2 sites did not comply. A high level source has said the block will be lifted once the 2 sites comply with the security issues.
वरुण
BRFite -Trainee

Post by वरुण »

Hmm, a lot of my work is on github, and it doesn't look like my ISP has blocked those sites yet. Really hope they don't do this !
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Full clone all your repos (one of the benefits of git I think)
abhik
BRF Oldie

Post by abhik »

^^^
AFAIK they have blocked only some specific URL in github, sourceforge etc, not a blanket ban.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

abhik wrote:^^^
AFAIK they have blocked only some specific URL in github, sourceforge etc, not a blanket ban.

All this website block is lot of hot air with propagandu bit by the known folks.
At least a few twitteriati have mentioned that GOI blocked because they were not following rules?. They were unblocked after they complied.
( i dont undertstand the above terms but just reporting them I saw on twitter)
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

SwamyG wrote:http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis ... 47763.html

Seriously? Seriously? Seriously? They block sourceforge and github?
Vedic School ‏@SchoolVedic
Demo: Write the below code in a notepad, & the save the file as .html (Test.html)
<html>
<body> ॐ <br/> 卐
</body> </html>
Vedic School ‏@SchoolVedic
HTML Character entites to draw Om (ॐ) is ॐ and to draw Swastik (卐) is 卐
Assuming that I have created a new Arabic/Urdu font with my own ASCII code. I will just send a similar code and when executed and displayed on my special font, I will get the correct message. This is just one method, do not know what methods are being used by some dedicated pervert brains. At least govt agencies needs access to those data, to crypt and decrypt, so they put restrictions on some websites, till they cooperate they were blocked. Knowing the full blow back, yet NaMo gov took this decision. Probably, they have more info than aam abduls, right. Prevention is better than cure.
Sagar G
BRF Oldie

Post by Sagar G »

Japanese student raped for 12 days in Gaya at gunpoint
A 21-year-old Japanese student was allegedly gang-raped at gunpoint for 12 days at Paro village in Bodh Gaya, a key Buddhist destination and tourist hub in Bihar.

While the rape is alleged to have occurred in December, a team of Kolkata police, assisted by Gaya counterparts, arrested the two accused Friday. Three others accused of molesting her were arrested on December 31.

According to joint commissioner of police (crime) Pallab Kanti Ghosh, the woman came to Kolkata on November 20. She was staying at a hotel in Sudder Street. Ghosh said Sahid alias Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan, posing as tour guides, took the woman to Digha, a beach town in Bengal, on November 22. According to a complaint filed with the Kolkata police, she was molested by the trio in Digha where they also forced her to withdraw Rs. 75,000 from an ATM.

She then returned to Kolkata on November 26 when Sabir reportedly told her to visit Gaya as she is a Buddhist. He then gave her references of Sahid Khan and Javed Khan, two guides in Gaya. She reportedly reached Gaya on November 26 itself.

According to the woman’s statement before a magistrate, Sahid and Javed took her to Paro where they allegedly confined her to a room and raped her at gunpoint for 12 days. The woman said she managed to escape to Varanasi where she met a group of Japanese tourists.

When she narrated her ordeal to them, some women in the group reportedly told her that they knew Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan and had suffered similar experiences.

She later reached Kolkata and with help from the Japanese consulate, met commissioner of police Surajit Kar Purakayastha on December 26.

She lodged a complaint of molestation and fraudulent withdrawal of money. But on December 29, when she was produced before the magistrate to give a statement under Section 164 of the CrPC, she alleged rape by Sahid and Javed.

Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan were arrested from Sudder Street on the night of December 31. Their interrogation led the police on the trail of brothers Sahid and Javed, sons of Rashid Khan. The two had gone into hiding but were arrested from Paro village on Friday morning after police intercepted their mobile phone usage, Gaya city DSP Alok Kumar Singh said.

They were produced in a Gaya court by the Kolkata police who also procured transit remand for taking the accused to Kolkata.

Kolkata police inspector Anay Bhaumik said Sahid and Javed were part of a crime syndicate that had been targeting foreign tourists in Digha beach of Bengal for a long time.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Meanwhile, found on twitter, a call for peace by an Urdu paper (it is important that we learn to read Urdu):
http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/840/8358.htm
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

x-posting
SwamyG wrote:Folks let us take a break.....how about 1 hour and 45 mins break? This is the man Modi has placed as NSA.

This is almost an year old video, and folks who missed this please watch it in its entirety. Right from the invocation song till the national anthem (sang with heavy tamil accent). Do not skip the initial and concluding remarks by the SASTRA University folks.

After watching you would agree, this man would be considered as a great Modi policy + implementation. And I will take all blessings from elders and wishes from youngsters for posting this old video. I guarantee your time will not be wasted - not even one second.

krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Sagar G wrote:Japanese student raped for 12 days in Gaya at gunpoint
A 21-year-old Japanese student was allegedly gang-raped at gunpoint for 12 days at Paro village in Bodh Gaya, a key Buddhist destination and tourist hub in Bihar.

While the rape is alleged to have occurred in December, a team of Kolkata police, assisted by Gaya counterparts, arrested the two accused Friday. Three others accused of molesting her were arrested on December 31.

According to joint commissioner of police (crime) Pallab Kanti Ghosh, the woman came to Kolkata on November 20. She was staying at a hotel in Sudder Street. Ghosh said Sahid alias Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan, posing as tour guides, took the woman to Digha, a beach town in Bengal, on November 22. According to a complaint filed with the Kolkata police, she was molested by the trio in Digha where they also forced her to withdraw Rs. 75,000 from an ATM.

She then returned to Kolkata on November 26 when Sabir reportedly told her to visit Gaya as she is a Buddhist. He then gave her references of Sahid Khan and Javed Khan, two guides in Gaya. She reportedly reached Gaya on November 26 itself.

According to the woman’s statement before a magistrate, Sahid and Javed took her to Paro where they allegedly confined her to a room and raped her at gunpoint for 12 days. The woman said she managed to escape to Varanasi where she met a group of Japanese tourists.

When she narrated her ordeal to them, some women in the group reportedly told her that they knew Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan and had suffered similar experiences.

She later reached Kolkata and with help from the Japanese consulate, met commissioner of police Surajit Kar Purakayastha on December 26.

She lodged a complaint of molestation and fraudulent withdrawal of money. But on December 29, when she was produced before the magistrate to give a statement under Section 164 of the CrPC, she alleged rape by Sahid and Javed.

Japani Sahid, Sabir and Wasim Khan were arrested from Sudder Street on the night of December 31. Their interrogation led the police on the trail of brothers Sahid and Javed, sons of Rashid Khan. The two had gone into hiding but were arrested from Paro village on Friday morning after police intercepted their mobile phone usage, Gaya city DSP Alok Kumar Singh said.

They were produced in a Gaya court by the Kolkata police who also procured transit remand for taking the accused to Kolkata.

Kolkata police inspector Anay Bhaumik said Sahid and Javed were part of a crime syndicate that had been targeting foreign tourists in Digha beach of Bengal for a long time.
brother , son , whole family involved in rape, a family bizz...truely peaceful religion
Inder Sharma
BRFite

Post by Inder Sharma »

krishnan wrote:Image
dont post that idiot. He seems imbalanced. On side note, in early days of twittering, this guy had twitted(& then deleted it) that Congress and DMK are moving towards a plan to split India.
Victor
BRF Oldie

Post by Victor »

nageshks wrote:Some differing insight on the NDFB attacks on the Tea Tribe people.

http://www.covertwires.com/index.php/ar ... s-in-assam
“The tribal people were on the target of the NDFB(S) since the moment they started praising the RSS and tried to come into the Hindu fold. The Hindu nationalists were gaining hold on the North-East and a few days back the tribal children were seen praying under saffron flag. The NDFB(S) and other Christian organizations issued warning against them not to participate in such Hindu programs.”
The attack had me confused me, since there was no ostensible trigger. What this article avers may well be true.
The adivasis who were killed were also Christian, so this may be true and it explains why they would suddenly switch from killing BD Muslims. However, the NDFB is not a Christian rebel group per se. It just so happens that a lot of the leadership is Christian. Most Bodos are Hindus and only about abt 10% are Christian. Songbijit himself is a Karbi, not a Bodo. Obviously mischief by the EJs. On another note, all the EJs in Assam seem to be very single-minded Southies BTW which is not strange but curious.

About the Bodo script, it was not a written language and most recently it used the Assamese script but when the Bodos demanded Roman in the 70s, there was violence and the Center stepped in and installed Devnagri. The NDFB and its splinters have always demanded Roman. The blame for this is unfortunately with us Assamese Hindus to a large extent who have been (until recently) an insular, short-sighted people, slow to assimilate others in the area, including the Nagas, Mizos, Garos etc. The Nagas, having several different tongues, use "Nagamese"--pidgin Assamese--to talk to each other.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Inder Sharma wrote:
krishnan wrote:Image
dont post that idiot. He seems imbalanced. On side note, in early days of twittering, this guy had twitted(& then deleted it) that Congress and DMK are moving towards a plan to split India.
why i posted was , he mentions 2 things , Namo , porbandar

Might be just pure coincidence , but did he known anything about this. Did they steal any boat for mumbai attack from porbandar ?
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

The terrorists did not steal a boat from Porbandar harbor but
(1) bought a vessel from Karachi
(2) used GPS to travel
(3) 'hijacked' a boat Kuber from high seas.

The Kasab & gang boarded the boat and killed sailors on the board - which showed their intentions from right there.
krithivas
BRFite

Post by krithivas »

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30665581
BBC has carefully edited out the names of the "brothers" who assaulted the Japanese women. Protecting their brethrens of the religion of peace.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

^^ Goras are trying to manufacture an image of Hindu males as habitual rapists -- the Gora readers of this article, even in Japan, will assume the rapists were Hindus.
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

Good article:

Pak boat incident in Arabian Sea shows India learnt 26/11 lessons well
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 02774.aspx
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

SanjayC wrote:^^ Goras are trying to manufacture an image of Hindu males as habitual rapists -- the Gora readers of this article, even in Japan, will assume the rapists were Hindus.
Very poor sense of journalism from goras. We need to educate goras about correct ways of journalism.
Anindya
BRFite

Post by Anindya »

Tension in Belagavi as group raises anti-India, pro-Pakistan slogans
Tension gripped parts of Belagavi when a group of youth violated restrictions on taking out processions and shouted anti-India and pro-Pakistan slogans just during the closing hours of the otherwise peaceful Id Milad celebrations on Sunday.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

vishvak wrote:
SanjayC wrote:^^ Goras are trying to manufacture an image of Hindu males as habitual rapists -- the Gora readers of this article, even in Japan, will assume the rapists were Hindus.
Very poor sense of journalism from goras. We need to educate goras about correct ways of journalism.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fool/cheat me once shame on you, fool me repeatedly shame on me.
After all this you think they don't know and are not doing this deliberately with an agenda??
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

No matter what India & Hindus do for Muslims, at the end, they will all unite under Nare takbeer allahuakbar, from Peshawar to Patiala, from Muzaffarnagar to Medina. This is what happened in BJP ruled Bhopal, imagine if this was a police under a Congress ruled state -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8jalqsxWpw#t=391
SanjayC
BRFite

Post by SanjayC »

^^ Thank that goofball Gandhi for this, or this problem would have been solved for ever with full transfer of population. The Saint with his halo has gone and we and our children will have to suffer.
Last edited by SanjayC on 05 Jan 2015 14:21, edited 1 time in total.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Gandhi is not to blame. If the population is delusional & foolish, anyone will take it for a ride. It is the fault of Hindus for not uniting & finishing off Islam when they had the chance. Now in 200-300 years, Hinduism will most likely be extinct from the subcontinent. It is a grim situation. Not sure how Modi or BJP can help. Nobody can help if Hindus do not develop a strong stomach for massive violence & bloodshed.