Breaking news: Coast guard intercepted terrorist boat

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
vasu raya
BRFite

Re: Breaking news: Coast guard intercepted terrorist boat

Post by vasu raya »

the boat looks like old jalopy but is engined enough to do fast ramming once in the vicinity of a warship? only presence of explosives would prove that else the operation is aimed inland needing more hands, the strategy is one boat many people, or many boats with few people each
Last edited by vasu raya on 04 Jan 2015 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

The problem for the bakis and the escaped terrorists in the empty boat is that we now can much easily provide evidence for baki involvement if god forbid there is a terrorist attack.

I suspect the kidnapping of our fishermen by baki Coast guard is for claiming ==. This is a red alert situation.
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

Gurus, once thing is clear is that baki's got jhapad or atleast caught with their pants down. The reason can be sure is utter silence on their part otherwise they would have started their propaganda machines, deniability etc. Joint inquiry etc, but this is nip at the bud like "wtf just happened", how come indians became so smart. Intel guys needs to be congratulated as well, looks like human intel is definitely getting better than previous sold out by maino and co.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:
SwamyG wrote:Ldev, if my theory is correct then in this match India beat Pakistan 6-0, 6-0,6-0. We can spend time discussing how a few points were lost by India. BUT Pakistan did not even win one game. India and Pakistan are preparing for the next match. Commentators and fans will discuss thread bare on those few lost points.

If I read Doval and Modi correctly they are going to wage a war inside Pakistan. Pakis should be very afraid.

Waging war in Pakland - Ghee shakkar SwamyG . But What makes you say this ? Please share with us. I have heard Doval pre NSA many times of course but what makes you say this now ?
I see that SwamyG has also posted it.
I posted in STUP tyhread.
shravan
BRF Oldie

Post by shravan »

Praveen Swami has gone full Retard.

:rotfl:
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Mort Walker wrote:The problem is that in the US, the MSM and public would never doubt the USCG or armed services. Period. They are held in high esteem and all sorts of respect for the men and women in uniform. In India the MSM attacks the very institutions and organizations that are protecting freedom.
In non Indian countries, citizens are taught to respect the institutions right from childhood. The politicking is retsricted to indivudlas and not to institutions. Even if some high and mighty perosn in defence forces(many in US) does soemthing bad, he is named and shamed and not the defence forces/instituions.

Here in India, congress govts have politicked and destroyed many institutions over time. The citizens have not been taught to respect institutions.
Over time the citizens from childhood have become adults with wrong messages. some of them have become MSM journalists, marxists, lawyers, professionsals in varying capacities some politicians etc.
Some of them are in high positions and they dictate the trend in india influenceing young Indians.

To correct this, will take at least a generation of proper handling of young ones to respect the instituions.

yes go on name and shame the individuals who does wrong things, but spare instituions.

losing instituions respect is the first/earleirst sign of balkanistaion of the country.

congress/Nehru family has to take the blame for it. No one else.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

/ CT

Perhaps the Dove(Not the Devil) had retained his *deep* contacts from his earlier days and some/many of those could have been reactivated in a very short time. With money for intel not being issue for this GOI the old *veterans* inside bakistan could have ramped up capacity fast.

Perhaps it is this robust capacity that has caused much khujli inside and outside bakistan. Perhaps this trial by media is a well orchestrated strategy to force the GOI to reveal the size and extent of its intel reach.

Not saying that all Modi foes are on this deal but that someone started the ball rolling and the rest jumped in to pin down the eebill yindoo Modi out of their own conviction.
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

^^^^
to puncture some holes,

NSA has celarly mentioned in his speeches- the counter inteligence has been whittled down by govts(upa).
They have sanctioned strenght of over 28000 for India size and demography but have ~30% only.
Training needs to be improved etc.
It is hell of a job for MAD combo to do in short span with lot of geopolitics at stake. too much fluidity ongoing all over. No guarantees for anything.
we have enemies within and outside India.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

It is also important that coordinately various security agencies should subtly feed contradicting claims and account of such incident in public. Outside world should really get confused about what happened and how the situation is being analysed internally. Modus operandi should never be revealed. Let people read what they can read in between the lines.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Ajit Doval is human. Intel will not succeed always. Indians need to support him even when failure happens which will in this hell hole neighborhood.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

I think more than any Indian military establishments or government events we should be very vigil around all schools in west coast. I know it is crazy and almost impossible to protect every school but school of elites, famous schools must be given full time protection. Its not about other school children's life is less important but an elite paki school was attacked and ISI will most likely target an elite school in India.

It is time for GoI to publicly warn pakistan of the serious repercussion war if such attack on any school succeeds.
Last edited by abhijitm on 04 Jan 2015 22:52, edited 1 time in total.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

LokeshC wrote:JEM,

Whenever such events happen I have a set of friends who say very similar things. So they are programmed from very early stages to create FUD internally without any external stimuli.

From the few media people I do know (2 local chota mota journos) I have noticed that the programming does not come at the insistence of the patrons and the owners of the media houses. Rather what happens is, media patrons and owners are BIASED to select people who are like our current crop of journos.

Blind leading another blind. In a world where almost everyone is blind. The one with eyes will want to gouge them out. That is how depressed I am feeling at this time.
Excuse the OT but information cultures are self-reinforcing with resprct to biases, as brought out by Noam Chomsky in his book The Manufacture of Consent. It is always an uphill battle to get past the individual and institutional biases, though it can be done.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Rishi wrote:TV reports of Pakis "abducting" two Indian fishing boats with 12 crew
This is now becoming escalatory. Pakis will keep doing these.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

sachin_b_k wrote:Why worry about jokers like Praveen Swamy and corrupt Congress? Now patriots are in power and that's what matters that now patriots call the shots
"Patriots in power" is itself a debatable point. Assuming we believe Modi is a patriot, is he all-powerful? Assuming he is, will the wheel of power never turn back to the present Opposition?
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Doval talks about 4th generation warfare. His goal is to make export of terror unsustainable for pakistan. He understands the reality of the state of TST, USA was either in denial or seriously whacko to not recognize it. Modi-Doval will do what it takes, ignore the MS and enjoy the action. There is no reason india cannot employ 'Kotti Kutts' (word play of crores of cuts) within Pakistan.
jerry
BRFite -Trainee

Post by jerry »

member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

abhijitm wrote:I think more than any Indian military establishments or government events we should be very vigil around all schools in west coast. I know it is crazy and almost impossible to protect every school but school of elites, famous schools must be given full time protection. Its not about other school children's life is less important but an elite paki school was attacked and ISI will most likely target an elite school in India.

It is time for GoI to publicly warn pakistan of the serious repercussion war if such attack on any school succeeds.
Bakis attacking school children would be an insane escalation. Unfortunately for us, that is the exact kind of escalation that Bakis are looking for to unite all the Islamics under the "hate India and kill the Kuffar" banner.

I just hate our options if any one of the Baki mofos touch any of our kids. I would be happy to press the nuke button myself. Call me mass murderer, but it would be hard not to do if our kids are harmed.

Warning the Bakis publicly would make the Baki army go "We Won" (this is according to CFair didi's assessment) and that would mean the Baki army turning to their greener brothers and saying : "Look brotha, there is a scarier kuffar we both need to take care of before you start killing us lesser greener ones, let us focus on them please. Speaking of which, send me 20 of your best boys will you?"
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

Praveen Swamy's twitter feed reads like a rabid Pakistani frothing at the mouth abusing Hindus & India left, right & center.

Here is a sample -
Nazis literate, organised savages. These guys ghee-reared herd mammals “@prabal_says: attacks on you crossing all limits. Scary. Nazi.”
Even Pakistani journalists would not be so anti-Indian.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Few weeks back a paki school was attacked. Then a paki boat with ammunition enters indian water. This freaks me out and makes all my senses alert.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

Chandragupta wrote:Praveen Swamy's twitter feed reads like a rabid Pakistani frothing at the mouth abusing Hindus & India left, right & center.

Here is a sample -
Nazis literate, organised savages. These guys ghee-reared herd mammals “@prabal_says: attacks on you crossing all limits. Scary. Nazi.”
Even Pakistani journalists would not be so anti-Indian.
Praveen Swami is warning other members of his fraternity who are equally neck deep in compromise. Save me or you are next. Journalists acting like caste, after writing so much about caste based voting.

Even a nobody like me as been blocked (no abuse language used, ever). Rajdeep is also on a roll, banning Internet Hindus.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Hmm. I think I am beginning to see what KLNMji was saying here:

http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 0#p1773456
KLNMurthy wrote:
JE Menon wrote:>>but it wouldn't matter in the fight because all you do is fight with full conviction about your belief. You are not bound by any metrics of ethics or rationality or looking good to others. It's the purest weapon there is.

I disagree that it is the purest weapon there is, but even if it were so, the above applies only in a personal warfighting environment - swords, bows/arrows/, guns, etc... Droneacharya does not discriminate. Therefore, reason is forced upon the believer. Hence the believers supplicate for end to drone strikes, and/or for transfer of drones or drone technology.
Excuse the OT blease.

By "purest weapon" I mean that it is a weapon for its own sake, and nothing else: there are not the normal human social considerations that give the weapon a purpose and context.

I don't say that Islam will necessarily win by virtue of its pure weapon nature, but surely it reduces the options and increase the burden for anyone wishing to defeat it or even survive it in the long run. If the question, "to what higher end are we killing and dying?" is meaningless to a devout Muslim, then Muslims can keep up the fight for generations until a weakness eventually manifests itself in their prey.

The indoctrination about a sexual post-mortem utopia is an inoculation against normal fear of death and inculcates a culture of sacrifice: if they die trying to win, it will benefit their ummah in another time and place. Even if this is mostly theoretical, I think it does provide for that extra edge of aggression when confronting the prey culture.

I think this is the force Maududi was trying to arouse and harness. His recommendation to know and understand the adversary in order to overcome him is something we can take to heart as well.

Is TSPA engaging in an attempt to take the pure weapon (or kabila) nature of their religion to the next step of running a complex modern fighting machine? In which they use xerox khan techniques to get hold of technology at a usable level, even if they can't get the credit of being its originators?

In any case, I wouldn't easily dismiss Islam's strengths as a predatory religion as solely or majnly applicable to the bow-and-arrow era. Muslim conquests and history of their wars, I believe, present a picture of a predator that has been capable of adapting in complex ways.

Islamic indoctrination and resulting jeehard is like water dipping on a rock. The rock seems to hold up initially, but over the years the rock gives way to the water. Islam's weapon is not really its barbarity, but it is in the relentless continuity of jeehad. Permanent perpetual war against the Kuffar (and the murtad), until everyone becomes the same green and everything becomes peaceful after that. Islam, therefore, is an ironical and violent hunt for peaceful utopia
A Deshmukh
BRFite

Post by A Deshmukh »

LokeshC wrote:Bakis attacking school children would be an insane escalation. Unfortunately for us, that is the exact kind of escalation that Bakis are looking for to unite all the Islamics under the "hate India and kill the Kuffar" banner.
On the contrary, any such step, would unite all Indics and Bakis will not survive the fury of the reaction.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^^ Are you reading what some of our journos are posting these days? If none of the perpetrators are caught, you will get NO prizes for guessing the first reaction of the "civil society" and the "track thoo" rundirudaalis would be. And since there is no price let me tell you what it would be :

1) YINDOOO TERROR. --- this will be done by senile and insane folks like Mani-shunakha-iyer.

2) "Before we get full of emotion we should note that this was some chota mota militant who was just disgruntled by the 70000000 indian army rapist in cashmere and suffered constantly with yindoo terrorists. Now, by pure luck managed to get into a school. And a bomb went off while he was teaching the kids the value of education. India should not over-react to this". Modi should step down because of intelligence failure.

From my long and arduous interactions with sikulars and until 2008 myself being one of them. I can bet you that the sikulars will argue the exact same thing. Most Hindus are either neutral or sikular. I doubt whether this is what it would take for us to unite.

Added later: Bakis infact would WANT the Indians to unite (they will call everyone who is united as a Hindu, even if some very Indic minority also joins in with India), it will give the whole of Bakistan a common raisin dieter: Islam Khatre mein hain. Big Yeeevil Yindoos next door are going to eat us alive, so lets all unite.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Smart writer.....nice write up. Alls not lost.
UPrabhu
BRFite

Post by UPrabhu »

LokeshC wrote:...

Warning the Bakis publicly would make the Baki army go "We Won" (this is according to CFair didi's assessment) and that would mean the Baki army turning to their greener brothers and saying : "Look brotha, there is a scarier kuffar we both need to take care of before you start killing us lesser greener ones, let us focus on them please. Speaking of which, send me 20 of your best boys will you?"
Since you mention CFair didi ... RM is on that book. :wink:
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Look, the el Presidente is going to visit. Usually there is one aircraft carrier to keep rawalpindi/delhi under control lurking in the arasbian sea nearby and the two announced ones in the eyeraan eyerak area. They are the ones improving their eyes/ears. After the abduction of the pakistasni F22, it was no option to call pakis re this boat coming at the us ships.

Cant be seen attacking pakistan, will cost another $1B in aid. So, the CG+Do228+a small CG craft. The US intelligence part is already public. They want it to be officiasl neuj that the baki pani ka susai jahaaj got so cloje to the US CBG. And that there are CBGs 500 knautikal miles off the coast. Its a good taliban story. Thus the media shtorm. And if they admit there are lochness monshters in the sea, then round 2 starts.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

shravan wrote:Praveen Swami has gone full Retard.

:rotfl:
Doctors on the forum:

WTF is brain leprosy? I thought leprosy is caused by a mycobacterium, so how on earth is it caused by ghee?

Please tell me Praveen Swami is not an actual idiot, aside from his writing idiotic stuff.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Praveen Swami IS an idiot.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Well he means, eating ghee can make you get brain leprosy. I am not a doctor (neither is mr Praveen Swami), but let me translate it from the doctor tongue to average engrish:

1) Eating Ghee == Hindu sweets == Hindus
2) Brain Leprocy == Brain disease == Going Mad, Going crazy

i.e. You Hindus are crazy insane mofos.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

shiv wrote:Praveen Swami IS an idiot.
So did he actually invent out of whole cloth a disease complete with etiology? Just when I thought things are as crazy as they can get?

Can you or one of the other doctors gently alert his twitter followers to your diagnosis?
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Brain leprosy == mad cow disease == mad people who want to protect cows
Brain replosy == MAD cows = mutually assured distruction indoo cows who want to challenge the dlagon's cHEla == the mad maulanas
vsunder
BRFite

Post by vsunder »

Modi is giving Medicinal compound to all the Praveen Swami types, it is curing them slowly, soon they will be "seen but never heard":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7pHDoJrrzA

For the Eyetalians, Modi has the Trinca, Trinca version of Medicinal compound, same potent stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ykbQIsVMg
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Sadly many on twitter are not getting the sarcasm there. Everyone is now trying to rope in Haldirams in trying to sue Praveen Swami, but Praveen did much more than just that.

Praveen Swami called ALL of Hindus retards and mentally ill :) :)

BTW: My prediction, if Praveen Swami downhill skies from here (may happen), it is going to be like so: "I was trying to teach the savages a lesson on free speech". I think I have made my point clear, so lets move on.
Rishi
Forum Moderator

Post by Rishi »

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... n-karachi/

Swami and a Pak Journo seem to have traced it to a heroin smuggling ring in Gwadar. The boat was called "Qualandar" and manned by Baloch smugglers.

Doesn't explain why they did not stop
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

So what is Swami trying to prove here? If it was chota mota smuggler than he/she should be let go?

What if that was the "SOP" and they use the same chota mota smuggler to smuggle assembled nukes into India.

I think we can be sure that India is going to dogs if there is EVER a sikular govt at the center. There should be absolutely no place for a person with even a 1% PakiSwami slant anywhere close to policy making in India., and yet our "liberals" are nothing but crazed fanatical fundoos following one of the crazy-imported-isms from the west.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Swami and Friends are trying to prove that the new Modi-Doval combination is trigger happy and are just upping the ante unnecessarily even while the Pakistanis have reined in the LeT as the US has said definitively. The US report on LeT is not innocuously timed, IMHO. I am not so sure if Swami and Friends are toeing the Pakistani line but i am convinced that they are toeing the American line.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

That is indeed an interesting angle. The Americans are also as rabidly anti-Hindu as the Bakistanis are. But there was a "source" that said the intelligence came from Amir Khan? (dont know if it was from any one of our journos musharraf that produced it).

At this time Unkl is in a conundrum with the Bakis. He is going to visit India on 26/1 (or 1/26), he does not want Ombaba to attain moksha due to any of the Baki misadventure. So he is giving us intelligence inputs.

BUT unkil also wants his munna to get away if munna committed anything. So, rope in our ghee free cretin like Praveen Swami to do the dirty work of spreading FUD. Which is sucked up by our (pardon me for the language) "FUDdie" sikulars and propagated far and wide.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Time Modi-Doval sarkar covertly declare (so as to retain plausible deniability) a 'zero-tolerance' olicy on chota-mota smuggling etc. Broken window doctrine revisited, lessay... The turds who matter in the break-India camp will get the message, am sure.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Looks like Paki Swami, MSM ( Maha Sickular Media),Varshney,Fie on Fai and others are activated all together. Waiting for few more to join the Doggy Chorus.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

matrimc wrote:Brain leprosy == mad cow disease == mad people who want to protect cows
Brain replosy == MAD cows = mutually assured distruction indoo cows who want to challenge the dlagon's cHEla == the mad maulanas
Apart from the medical inaccuracies it only reflects Praveen Swami's biases.

First off Leprosy does not spread easily. You have to have a special genetic predilection to get it.It almost never involves the brain. It is fully treatable, but treatment is best started before permanent damage is done. The damage is usually not life threatening, but causes shortening of the fingers and facial deformity. It should not be a social stigma. But it was and is a social stigma - even from the Biblical viewpoint.

Praveen Swamy is trying to apply leprosy as a social stigma to ghee eaters by quoting a "British" study (If its British it must be true, unlike what Hindus say). You eat ghee- you get leprosy--hence you are a leper, not to be touched.

So Praveen Swamy reveals multiple layers of a colonized mind. This topic would be great in the WU thread, not here.