Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec 2014

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 12 Dec

Post by Anujan »

Expect a slew of statements and articles in the Paki rags doing India--Pakistan equal equal, nuclear stability, Pakistan desires peace onlee, now that Kerry is in the region.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Xpost

Sapan Kapoor on Paki express tribune rambleson Love Jihad
A Pakistani Facebook friend of mine recently confronted me following the Peshawar massacre and killings of civilians on the border by saying,

“Do you realise you have an evil government?”

“Hmm…”

“Why did you guys vote for such people?”

Note the attempted connection between Peshawar and GoI

I told the Pakistani categorically that I could not be held responsible for the possible evil deeds committed by my government. I did not vote for this government. In fact, I tried my best to stop them in my individual capacity.

Hmm..no surprises but it's quite revealing..these folks are trying to convince their masters and "higher-ups" that "Look janaab, I tried to stop Namo from coming to power, as you asked me to, despite my best efforts, the evil yeendus thwarted our plan..but please do not pull your support, I will continue to oppose them "in my individual capacity" and try and bring them down, all I need is your support and cooperation

As I mentioned earlier, it is a fight between good and evil, love and hate.

No points for guessing who "evil" and "hate" refers to..likewise for "good" and "love"
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Anujan wrote:Expect a slew of statements and articles in the Paki rags doing India--Pakistan equal equal, nuclear stability, Pakistan desires peace onlee, now that Kerry is in the region.
Expect the Indian MSM to pick this up as part of *Aman ka tamasha* and add to it and present it to the Indian public as threat to peace and security in the region. Expect the noise, especially on the Indian side, to keep increasing with time as the MSM feels more and more confident to take on the current dispensation. Expect the equal-equal logic to become more brazen with time. I wouldn't be surprised if the Indian MSM starts pushing the Indian *meddling* in Bakistan more forcefully than the Baki media. What we've just witnessed in the terror boat story was just the trailer for things to come.

After all Both Bakis and Indian MSM are very eager to corner this Indian government that does not endorse their *Idea of India*.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

Amber G. wrote:Image

Why is Sharif crying..?

कभी आता था, उनके रोने पर प्यार।
अब उनके प्यार पर रोना आता है।
:) Nice Sir.

The photo has two protagonists for an 'Isabgol' advert.
RamSuresh
BRFite -Trainee

Post by RamSuresh »

Why would Kerry use the term "working boundary"

"We continue to be deeply concerned by the recent spate of increased violence along the working boundary and the line of control," Kerry said, referring to a ceasefire line that has become the de facto border dividing Kashmir. -

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-new ... 06197.aspx
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

^^^ Good Spot.

Use of terminology “working boundary” by US Secretary of State Kerry is mischievous. The term “working boundary” is a concoction of recent vintage by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for what India terms “International Border” aka “IB” that runs in Jammu & Kashmir. This is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s way of not accepting Jammu & Kashmir is an integral part of India.
India needs to strongly protest the use of the term “working boundary” by the US Secretary of State.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

why use both , "working boundary" and "line of control"
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Usage of both implies both are recognized as separate. Thus should be read as WB==IB and LoC is still LoC.

Probably a trial baloon for unfurling the Track 2 ground work designed to save face. Like allowing LoC to remain unchanged esp. since Umrikhans need us to remain in place between Chipak and for that some quid pro quo would be well deserved by the major non nato ally of the the greatest democracy in the GWOT.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

Why is DDM giving so much footage to what Sartaj ass-is has said. Have they run out of news on AK-49.
I had the misfortune of watching Goswami last night and he was hyperventilating with two Pak Army terrorists on the panel and true to their act, Paki terrorists have started narrating this new line of Indian connection with Taliban (Imagine the state of Gen Gul's stomach when he gets to hear this) while old whine of water war is no longer the flavor with ISI.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pak-US relations - Edit, DT

Nothing ever changes in Pakistan. The above editorial is a stark reminder of that adage, "The more it changes, the more it remains the same".

Excerpt
After the US pullout from Afghanistan, Pakistan can play either a negative or a positive role. The US still needs the support of Pakistan for bringing normalcy in Afghanistan. In the wake of recent threats from the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, Pakistan has attained more importance. Mr Kerry, who is widely seen as pro-Pakistan, having authored the Kerry-Lugar-Berman Act for aid to Pakistan that is now in the doldrums, will further pursue good ties with Pakistan due to its geopolitical importance. . . . The US is in dire need of Pakistan’s political, diplomatic and military help to deal with the terror groups posing a serious threat to the region’s stability. It also wants to prevent the hegemony of China while in return Islamabad looks for military and economic assistance from Washington.
The omnipresent geopolitical advantage of Pakistan. See how blatantly and arrogantly Pakistan plays its geographical card. It is entirely to Pakistan's advantage that problems persist in the region. This is one solid reason for breaking apart Pakistan.
Though successive Pakistani leaderships have always been pro-west, yet they have never been able to win the complete trust of the US. While safeguarding its own interests, the US is following a nuanced policy between India and Pakistan. Mainly two factors explain this phenomenon. First, China is in quest of attaining the status of a superpower, which the US wishes to contain. Second, the US views India favourably, both as a counterweight to the rise of China, as well as because of India’s huge emerging economy as a vast consumer market with untold business opportunities.
The whole editorial is about India and India-US relationship, not about what Pakistan needs to do to improve its own economy and security. And, purely transactional too. I do this to you and you give me military assistance to take on India. From that 1906 Mussalman delegation to Viceroy Minto, it has always been Hindu India that has been tormenting the Muslim elite of Ganga-Jamuna belt and Pakistan
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

I for one, am happy that earlier crystalline International boundary has now become (or is in the process of becoming) "working boundary". Now we have to keep working on it westwards slowly and steadily.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

This is definitely a welcome change to refer IB as WB. This opens up the window to reclaim entire POK. It is a far better narrative if India reclaims land across WB militarily than IB. Must have been added from BJP core think tank(read AD+NM) for Obama ji before he leaves for India to be cheap guest for Ganathantra Divas.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I prefer 'LOC'. Reflects reality. What "WORKING" boundary? How can you WORK with these &^%$#?

"Line of Control" could be extended to the Durand line without being terminologically obsolescent.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

arun wrote:^^^ Good Spot.

Use of terminology “working boundary” by US Secretary of State Kerry is mischievous. The term “working boundary” is a concoction of recent vintage by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for what India terms “International Border” aka “IB” that runs in Jammu & Kashmir. This is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s way of not accepting Jammu & Kashmir is an integral part of India.
India needs to strongly protest the use of the term “working boundary” by the US Secretary of State.
The reality is that US is involved with the whole world and most US politicians unless gifted with extradinary attention to details will not catch those nuances. It is a very likely case that Kerry confuses working boundary with LoC. Unless some one is familiar with the mischief pukis are playing recently by calling IB as working boundary, many would think working boundary refers to LoC.

I believe Pukis borrowed this term of working boundary from tallel than tall friends... Can any one confirm?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Parrikar warns Pak of ‘proactive steps’ - The Hindu
In a blunt message to Pakistan, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Tuesday warned that India will take “proactive steps” to deal with proxy war by that country.

He also made it clear that for any dialogue to take place, Pakistan should first stop ceasefire violation and intrusion of terrorists.

“On proxy war, the government is very clear about what is happening. We have taken a stand and though I will not like to tell you what is the exact action we are taking...you will be able to see the difference in six months in actual figures,” he told a press conference here.

“One difference is already visible because this year the number of terrorists neutralised is about almost 65 per cent, 70 per cent more than that last year,” he said.

Mr. Parrikar said, “We want peace with our neighbours, but if there is an attempt for proxy war, we will take some proactive steps. What kind of proactive steps cannot be revealed in a press conference.

“But, I can assure you that we will ensure that enemy doesn’t show any interest in proxy war or the interest comes down
,” he said.

To a question on dialogue with Pakistan, the Defence Minister said, “India’s position is very clear. The stand taken by the Ministry of External Affairs is clear. If any dialogue has to be done with Pakistan, they should first stop ceasefire violation and intrusion of terrorists.”

He said, “If it does not stop, then dialogue alone will not bring a solution. That should be very clear, intention expressed should be reflected in performance and delivery on the ground.”
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

SSridhar wrote:Parrikar warns Pak of ‘proactive steps’ - The Hindu
In a blunt message to Pakistan, Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Tuesday warned that India will take “proactive steps” to deal with proxy war by that country.

He also made it clear that for any dialogue to take place, Pakistan should first stop ceasefire violation and intrusion of terrorists.

“On proxy war, the government is very clear about what is happening. We have taken a stand and though I will not like to tell you what is the exact action we are taking...you will be able to see the difference in six months in actual figures,” he told a press conference here.

“One difference is already visible because this year the number of terrorists neutralised is about almost 65 per cent, 70 per cent more than that last year,” he said.

Mr. Parrikar said, “We want peace with our neighbours, but if there is an attempt for proxy war, we will take some proactive steps. What kind of proactive steps cannot be revealed in a press conference.

“But, I can assure you that we will ensure that enemy doesn’t show any interest in proxy war or the interest comes down
,” he said.

To a question on dialogue with Pakistan, the Defence Minister said, “India’s position is very clear. The stand taken by the Ministry of External Affairs is clear. If any dialogue has to be done with Pakistan, they should first stop ceasefire violation and intrusion of terrorists.”

He said, “If it does not stop, then dialogue alone will not bring a solution. That should be very clear, intention expressed should be reflected in performance and delivery on the ground.”
Parrikar is turning into a bad boy!! He is saying: "MC...Tu aank bhi maraa..main tera loongaa.......BC."
We have established a new baseline level to deal with Pakis. Definitely the language is exactly how it should be with them. I am told every republic day we have customary heavy arty fire across LOC. Its their way to greet us on becoming a Republic. I hope Parrikar was hinting of things being planned by us for 25th and 26th nights..
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Why can't we claim PoK (which is part of India) right from LoC only. Increasing conflict will only mean throwing more rabid dogs yelling religious slogans & dreaming hoors and hoorahs in heaven.

Indians should stop playing this game of someone else doing this or that in PoJ&K, even via nomenclature, and start doing == between PoJ&K and Kashmiris. This will also result in more equal distribution of wealth for intended recipients, including Pandits.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

I remember back when Mr. Vajyapee was in power in 2001. Mr. Bush offered India to send troops to Afghanistan for some money which we promptly refused. GOI has a habit of consistently losing the tactical opportunities for strategic goals. Our own esteemed BRF members currently are blaming USA for not doing enough vis-a-vis Bakistan. GOI is the culprit as sitting and watching the tamasha in your neighborhood won't get us anywhere. India should have deployed at least 2 defensive divisions (and some Air Force squadrons) in Afghanistan in 2001, which now in 2015 would have increased to 5+ (money provided by USA).

USA has lost lots of soldiers and sooner or later they have to go back home!! It is our area and we should have been in charge!

Democrats (like Kerry) have always helped Arabians and Bakis. Republicans are more pragmatic and think of business money first!! Charging $25,000 per Indian soldier per year in Afghanistan was and a great option that we have lost!
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

SSridharJi, I like Parriker's statement, but am I nit picking when I say that he missed the condition on no meeting with the Harried scum. Recall, the last round of the p!ss process was put on hold to end the sepctacle of TSP maneuvering through the Harried scum to get the valley. Of course, if democratically elected PDP gets its way, this condition may not mean much.
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

SBajwa, GoI was afraid of a repeat of the IPKF scenario in Sri Lanka, and imho, rightly so.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Mr. Bush offered India to send troops to Afghanistan for some money which we promptly refused.
The Indian army are not a bunch of mercenary sepoys to run around on orders from foreign armies. Rest is all bollocks. The americans created all the trouble there and India should create its own reputation in Afghanisthan untarnished by all the cretinous cr@p the US has pulled in Afghanistan in the past few decades with their rent-boy pakistan.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Tuvaluan!
Once again!!! We lost a god send opportunity to join the NATO in Afghanistan and circle the Bakis to finish them. Now they are back and will try to do it again!! The same old policy of Prithviraj Chauhan (and people before him) to not follow and finish the offender rather wait and watch!! Eventually if not destroyed Bakis will enslave us! So the best thing is to grab the tactical opportunities and at least move an inch towards a bakiless future? I guess you guys and long GOI also believe that a strong and prosperous bakistan is in India's interest! :(
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

There was a rally in Paris in support of the victims of Charlie Hebdo attack. Not to be outdone in Pissawar too they held a rally in support of ......

Peshawar rally pays tribute to Charlie Hebdo ...

Who says Pakistan is NOT a peace loving counry?
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

SBajwa wrote:I remember back when Mr. Vajyapee was in power in 2001. Mr. Bush offered India to send troops to Afghanistan for some money which we promptly refused. GOI has a habit of consistently losing the tactical opportunities for strategic goals.
No tactical opportunities or strategic goal is worth India acting the lackey of a foreign power period, US included. It appears you have permitted your location in the US to permit relegating India to underdog poodledom. No thanks for your suggestion .
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

Indian Army is at least kept away from Americanization by prosetylization. Do you want IA to hail Mary instead of Bharat Maa? Our political parties,our media is not Americanized enough for you now? In hindsight this was best decision taken by Hajpayee.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

SBajwa wrote:.....We lost a god send opportunity to join the NATO in Afghanistan and circle the Bakis to finish them. Now they are back and will try to do it again!! The same old policy of Prithviraj Chauhan (and people before him) to not follow and finish the offender rather wait and watch!! Eventually if not destroyed Bakis will enslave us! So the best thing is to grab the tactical opportunities and at least move an inch towards a bakiless future? I guess you guys and long GOI also believe that a strong and prosperous bakistan is in India's interest! :(
We lost nothing but the opportunity to fight in a country that's bedevilled invaders since forever, alongside 'partners' who would have left us holding the bag at the end of a dubious supply chain and an ever constricting geopolitical reality.

Sort of like Pakistan in Bangladesh, circa 1971?

Instead, this way we are fighting to the last NATO soldier and bullet, and that's the way it should be.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Once again!!! We lost a god send opportunity to join the NATO in Afghanistan and circle the Bakis to finish them.
SBajwa, If the americans could not finish them on their own, what makes you think that Indians operating under american orders would have done the job? The only thing it would have achieved is provided Pakistan more excuses to attack India and validate their "strategic depth" nonsense, which is not at all in India's interest.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

^^^ Afghanistan is a military graveyard. No point going and fighting there. British, Russians, Americans or Pakis have tasted it. Let us learn our lessons from the mistake of others. Bodybags for no positive result - whatever the invaders nationality.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Since 1947.

We lost opportunity in 1948 in Kashmir. (less than 10,000 dead to achieve the strategic goal of Baki destruction)

We lost opportunity in 1965 in Sialkote/Lahore. (less than 50,000 dead to achieve the strategic goal of Baki destruction)

We lost opportunity in 1971 93,000 soldiers, etc. (less than 100,000 dead to achieve the strategic goal) could not even get Hindu Majority Chittagong Hill Tracts to develop North East)

We lost opportunity in 1999 in Kargil., (less than 1,000,000 dead to achieve the strategic goal)

We lost opportunity in 2001 in Afghanistan. (less than 10,000,000 dead to achieve the strategic goal)

and now!! since Bakis are still here and are accumulating nukes!! I am guessing that in 2015 our cost now is 150,000,000 souls and increasing

so!! All I see is lost opportunities and excuses our people have been using since the times of Mahabharata!
Last edited by SBajwa on 13 Jan 2015 20:43, edited 1 time in total.
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

Altair wrote:Indian Army is at least kept away from Americanization by prosetylization. Do you want IA to hail Mary instead of Bharat Maa? Our political parties,our media is not Americanized enough for you now? In hindsight this was best decision taken by Hajpayee.

Can't proselytization happen without having to say Hail Mary?

arun wrote:
SBajwa wrote:I remember back when Mr. Vajyapee was in power in 2001. Mr. Bush offered India to send troops to Afghanistan for some money which we promptly refused. GOI has a habit of consistently losing the tactical opportunities for strategic goals.
No tactical opportunities or strategic goal is worth India acting the lackey of a foreign power period, US included. It appears you have permitted your location in the US to permit relegating India to underdog poodledom. No thanks for your suggestion .
I think there can be more interpretations then just a name calling.

IIRC, India was pretty helpful at first, in material terms (refueling bombers etc etc). All, since the head honchos of all our institutions thought US would see the truth of the Pakistan. Then they realized pretty soon that Afpak was more about Fak-apne-aap-nu and they rightly said pahle-aap. Then US got for itself the Russian supply route and scaled up their own act. Then the got for themselves the Paki supply route and dropped the Russian route and scaled up their efforts still further. Today US wants to take out its hardware as soon as the green-shoots of ANA can begin to bear fruits. Then the Amerikhans realized ANA cannot begin to bear fruits (Lotsa reasons) so they began talking to Pakis again. Apparently somebody on BRF too had once argued that Pakis have lost their Nuke-Balls. And Pakis were called a failed state (not that they are not, in more ways than one). And yet the sole supapawa of the universe, ended up talking to that Nuke-nood failed state (contrast that with near nuke power Eyeraq and truely nuke nood libya and only chem power Syria).

Thus India most likely refused because the US strategy was thought of as a courting of failure, ab-initio, which it did prove itself later.

I will be glandly happy if we are able to just check the narcotics flow and keep up good intel and surveillance on Pakis.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Tuvuluan
SBajwa, If the americans could not finish them on their own, what makes you think that Indians operating under american orders would have done the job? The only thing it would have achieved is provided Pakistan more excuses to attack India and validate their "strategic depth" nonsense, which is not at all in India's interest.
Indian soldiers operating on the orders of their government. If you have surrounded your enemy from two sides who do you think has advantage?

Americans are fighting far away from their home territory and to only defeat the ragtag Talibs under order of Baki jernails.
India is the only local power and should have shown the Bakis their place with boots on Ground (Sikh Infantry and Sikh light infantry are excellent for Afghanistan region along with a mechanized regiment and they have history of fighting in this region).
Last edited by SBajwa on 14 Jan 2015 00:23, edited 1 time in total.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

India is the only local power and should have shown the Bakis their place with boots on Ground (Sikh Infantry and Sikh light infantry are excellent for Afghanistan region along with a mechanized regiment).
You are assuming the Americans would not turn on India and take Pakistan's side on the flip of a coin -- I am sure they would have. India did not have the werewithal either in its leadership or politically or militarily for such a decision back then (not that it is much better now) and it would have only entwined India with the US's problems in the region and allowed US to get their claws into India's strategic decision making. No reason for that -- India should choose the place and time of where and who it wants to fight, and not get embroiled in asinine wars of foreign powers that seem to be funding the very enemy they are fighting in Afghanisthan by providing 10Billion dollars to the very people who core supporters of "al qaeda".
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Tuvuluan
You are assuming the Americans would not turn on India and take Pakistan's side on the flip of a coin -- I am sure they would have.
India is much more needed by USA than bakistan! USA under kissinger and Nixon could not dare to cow us down! now they can? I doubt it!! Bakis have nothing to offer to USA except their nukes., after which they will lose their existence.
No reason for that -- India should choose the place and time of where and who it wants to fight,
and when will that be? Indians leaders are suffering from Gandhiism and will never make pragmatic and rational decisions despite all opportunities!
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

India is much more needed by USA than bakistan! USA under kissinger and Nixon could not dare to cow us down! now they can? I doubt it!! Bakis have nothing to offer to USA except their nukes., after which they will lose their existence.
I believe you misunderstand the US's compulsions and their world view -- it is not about whether the US can "cow down" India. They cannot and that is not the point I am trying to make. The point is whether US's alliance will be tactical or not, and given how they are funding pakistan even after it has been proven that the pakis were aiding "al qaeda" and providing them sanctuary and double-crossing the US, it would be simplistic to assume that the US would stop doing things not in India's interests just because India got involved in the US's GOAT (Global Offence Against Terrorism) in Afghanisthan.
and when will that be? Indians leaders are suffering from Gandhiism and will never make pragmatic and rational decisions despite all opportunities!
That will be when Pakistan has the least number of powerful allies that are currently willing to aid pakistan in its existential war against India. But for Pakistan rentboys to be useful to foreign powers, Pakistan needs to be in one piece (in terms of administration) and in control of their entire territory -- the moment the paki army and "civilian government" lose the ability to influence large parts of pakistan, they are no longer useful to their allies any more than a criminal mafia is useful to world powers (which they are on occasion).

Just because the US ignored the paki threat until 9/11 and then consciously decided to back pakistan as the "frontline ally" and deliberately kept India out of that fight, it does not mean India has to jump into a war after the US has effed up large parts of it thanks to its "ally" pakistan. In fact, less reason to be involved -- let the US and pakistan sort out their relationship before pulling India into it.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Let's wish that it is soon that Bakis lose their writ over entire territory but their bases and hope that they do not start distributing their nukes to their "good" talibs.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Let's wish that it is soon that Bakis lose their writ over entire territory but their bases and hope that they do not start distributing their nukes to their "good" talibs.
SBajwa, You speak as if that is a bad thing -- these "good talibs" with nukes, i.e. the paki army, are currently only interested in targeting India. But outside of paki army control, these good talibs have no reason to follow the paki army agenda, the rest of the world is open for targeting too. Let us all share pakistan's pure islamic peace and love with the western world, and not be selfish about it.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... eport.html

The US actually defended the very people who provided the funds to it for the 9/11 attack in Saudi Arabia and took the war to Iraq and Afghanisthan -- getting mixed up in the wars initiated by these cretins in the GOTUS is a lost cause. I mean, because Saudis were providing them oil and they could not take the war to saudi arabia, they went and took the war to Iraq and Afghanistan instead -- typical case of searching for a lost item where the lamp post is, rather than where the item was lost. The fact that it was a saudi-paki combination that caused 9/11 was pretty much figured out on one of these BRF threads, including the fact that the entire saudi family was removed from the US by the GOTUS after 9/11 for their own protection.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Placards supporting the french terrorists. No awards for guessing where.

chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Cover of Charlie Hebdo after the attack. Being released with 3 Mn copies of the magazine.

Mods delete if it is violative of forum rules. Image inline.

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

deejay wrote:
Amber G. wrote:Image
Why is Sharif crying..?
BVKG

Kabhi Khud Pe Kabhi Haalat Pe Ronna Aayya
GUBO Challi
Tho Khali Vasleen Jaar Se Ronna Ayya
Humm Tho Samjhe Thay Ki MUNNA Hai Inke
Kya Hua Aaj, Ashna Kaaj Pe Ronna Aayya

Nahi Rotta Hai Poaqwhore Ki Khatir
Lamba Lamp-Post,Mush Phorr Jorr Sey Ho
Tho Maloom ho Kaffir
Ki Kiss Baat o Halat Pey Ronna Aaayya.
rohitvats
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by rohitvats »

arun wrote:
MODERATOR NOTE:

What's with the personal attack? A simple No or your POV would've done the trick. Don't force Moderator's hand - rohitvats.