Internal Security Watch

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Kati
BRFite

Re: Internal Security Watch

Post by Kati »

Ashwin B wrote:You can still find the cached version on google. Try this:
Cached Version
That cached version is also now gone. So it is very clear that the article has ruffled some thick feathers.
Krishnan-ji, is it possible to post the pdf version at BRF site?
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Ashwin B wrote:You can still find the cached version on google. Try this:
Cached Version
That cached version is also now gone. So it is very clear that the article has ruffled some thick feathers.
Krishnan-ji, is it possible to post the pdf version at BRF site?
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

i can mail it , i dunno whether i can post it here. If mods allow then i can
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

OMG , none of the authors posts are available on swarajyamag :shock:
member_20317
BRF Oldie

Post by member_20317 »

:twisted: Friendly relations with foreign countries.

Chalta hai I guess. We have survived atrocious people, we can survive these kur-kur wale thakur (कुड कुड वाले ठाकुर). India will have to breed its own thaan wale thakur (ठां वाले ठाकुर)

That Pakis support terrorists and social change in India is to be hyped and other players in this terrorism and social engineering game are to be kept hidden is an old game. Probably the establishment agrees that they have no handle on anybody else and so a hyperventilation on Pakis is the only recourse left to make us a country. Their choice their view their fate their karma.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

krishnan wrote:i can mail it , i dunno whether i can post it here. If mods allow then i can
Best to mail it, sirji.

The efficiency with which the article has been cleaned up shows professional effort.

How do we work it out??
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

krishnan
Please consider making the PDF available online.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Can any mod confirm if its ok to upload and link here, if they did so much to take it out from there , i dont want BRF to get into trouble and mods coming blaming me for it :mrgreen:
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

I dont see any problem.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

:arrow:
Last edited by krishnan on 13 Jan 2015 23:34, edited 1 time in total.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

Muslim cleric in Hyderabad praising murder of french cartoonists.

---
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Pdf got deleted. Take care guys :)
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

wow wow wow , now thats something
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

krishnan wrote:wow wow wow , now thats something
where is the link in the first place. ?
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Neela wrote:
krishnan wrote:wow wow wow , now thats something
where is the link in the first place. ?

edited it out, the file got hallaled, and i deleted the file from HDD. GOTUS is probably involved
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Must be the admins.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Neela wrote:Must be the admins.
no , file got deleted from the uploaded server , not here
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

I deleted anmol's link also ... Its probably our side. We are batting for the same team. No need for blue on blue unnecessarily. Timing is not good.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

Very interesting.
1. Ok, I know someone who has a copy already of that Crusade article, and that must be disseminated as widely as possible.
2. Secondly, that article made the point clear that Xtian nefarious designs under the shadow of Unkil has been noted to the finer details. That's the moot point.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Whats the admin view of things on this?
Do they want this topic to be discussed here?
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

http://www.rediff.com/news/interview/th ... 150113.htm

I am highly suspicious of anyone pretending to be concerned about "climate change in south asia" as their agenda -- these guys exist to interrupt India's growth story, and are being actively aided by the "left wing" types in India. Glad this government is giving Greenpeace a tough message for interfering in internal affairs -- this woman priya pillai seems like one of the useful idiots giving a local face to some other country's agenda. I am all for tribal rights etc., but Indian land acquisition laws etc. can also be challenged in court by Indians without bringing in the likes of green peace. I would like to see how much success this priya pillai has in trying to get a visa abroad.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

In addition to that, those who financed her travel must be accorded with an award of persona-non-grata in India. They have worked against Indian national interest.
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

The eye-bee report submitted to NaMo and Doval detailed how 'Grin-pi$$' activists
have been working with unkil's wink wink. They are given generous funding to stop
mining, nuclear power projects , etc. anything that unkil dislikes. So it is good that these
homegrown quislings get bumped off the planes.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Kati wrote:Very interesting.
1. Ok, I know someone who has a copy already of that Crusade article, and that must be disseminated as widely as possible.
2. Secondly, that article made the point clear that Xtian nefarious designs under the shadow of Unkil has been noted to the finer details. That's the moot point.
Somebody is monitoring this site and knows that a lot of posters do visit a lot of common sites in keeping with the topics discussed, concerns and ethos of the posters.

Don't need to belabor this point or that due care must be exercised.

If anyone has the pdf file, it may be worthwhile to mail it to the PMO or other govt addresses just to keep it alive. If you have any poster's private email send it there too and then onward again and again from each new recipient.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

wokay! have the word format of the artikool, have mailed to uou know who, if it is wokay then will mail it to Benis group.
have edited the artikool to have Khan spelling and grammar as opposed to Angalaise spelling :mrgreen:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Uttar Pradesh: 30 bodies found in canal in Unnao
ucknow, Jan 14: Over 30 unclaimed and rotten bodies were found floating Tuesday in a canal in Unnao, 60 km from Uttar Pradesh capital Lucknow, polcie said.Officials, soon after the discovery of the bodies noticed by the locals, rushed to the Paeriyar Ghat where people go to consign mortal remains to flames. Police said these bodies were of people whose families did not have enough money to give them a decent cremation.Inspector General of Police (Kanpur) Ashutosh Pandey said due to lack of money, the bodies were either dumped by families in the shallow waters of the Ganga or left buried under sand in the encastchment area.These, he added, would float after being eaten up by river animals and fishes. Some bodies were half burnt and half eaten up, officials informed IANS.Inspector General (Law and Order) A. Satish Ganesh informed that police were looking into all possible angles.Saumya Agarwal, district magistrate of Unnao, has since ordered the cremation of all the bodies. Initially it was rumoured that the bodies were of victims those who were killed in Unnao’s hooch tragedy Monday.laxmikant Bajpayi, BJP state president, also reached the scene after news of bodies being recovered reached to him.He spoke to senior government officials and asked them not to use machines to lift the bodies, instead he advised to get autopsies conducted and give them a decent creamation Wednesday.
http://www.newsroompost.com/151467/30-b ... r-pradesh/
devesh
BRF Oldie

Post by devesh »

can you email this to me at: dev dot brf at gmail dot com ?

thank you!
mraghu
BRFite

Post by mraghu »

who was the author of that article ?
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

mraghu wrote:who was the author of that article ?
IIRC, it's A. Kumar, no?
Kati
BRFite

Post by Kati »

devesh wrote:
can you email this to me at: dev dot brf at gmail dot com ?

thank you!
Will do. Let me get hold that article.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

https://medium.com/war-is-boring/indias ... cafa392aaa
India’s Anti-Terror Troops Despise Their Assault Rifle
Soldiers would prefer AKs to this piece of junk
In 1999, the Indian Army fought a three-month-long undeclared war with Pakistan. It was also the combat debut of India’s new Insas battle rifle.

The Insas is a very bad rifle.

During the conflict—waged over the disputed and mountainous Kargil district in the province of Kashmir—the Indian troops’ rifles jammed up, and their cheap, 20-round plastic magazines cracked in the cold weather.
http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9131
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Kind of ironic though the same website has links to:
US Army and M16 series
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -w/?page=3
German Army and G36
https://medium.com/war-is-boring/german ... 070a9a67dc

.. looks like Aks are the only ones that manage going on and on and on..
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

A_Gupta wrote:https://medium.com/war-is-boring/indias ... cafa392aaa
India’s Anti-Terror Troops Despise Their Assault Rifle
Soldiers would prefer AKs to this piece of junk
In 1999, the Indian Army fought a three-month-long undeclared war with Pakistan. It was also the combat debut of India’s new Insas battle rifle.

The Insas is a very bad rifle.

During the conflict—waged over the disputed and mountainous Kargil district in the province of Kashmir—the Indian troops’ rifles jammed up, and their cheap, 20-round plastic magazines cracked in the cold weather.
http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=9131
almost every army officer or jawan I have spoken to state "it used to be problematic, now it works fine".

sure, OFB has problems but the war is boring article reads like yellow journalism.
krishnan
BRF Oldie

Post by krishnan »

Karan M wrote:Kind of ironic though the same website has links to:
US Army and M16 series
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -w/?page=3
German Army and G36
https://medium.com/war-is-boring/german ... 070a9a67dc

.. looks like Aks are the only ones that manage going on and on and on..
There is a dialog in Sarfaroosh , its so true about AK
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

INSAS is the most powerfull rifle useing standard NATO 5 something rounds from a distance 20 yards away it will literaly lift a 70kg person and throw him few yards away this onree AK can do but with the older 7.something rounds. the article is more than a decade old pliss throw to dogs and let their puppies play with it.
anmol
BRFite

Post by anmol »

On Facebook, Indian Muslim Youths Express Support For Charlie Hebdo Attackers
memrijttm.org | Jan 13th 2015

The following report is a complimentary offering from MEMRI's Jihad and Terrorism Threat Monitor (JTTM). For JTTM subscription information, click here.

After the attack on French weekly Charlie Hebdo in Paris, the Indian Muslim Ekta (Unity) page on Facebook attracted some comments from Indian Muslims approving of the attack. Following is a selection of these comments made by Muslim youths:

* Naseem Ahmed – facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005342387014 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "allhamdulillah.bahut nek kaam kiya subhaanallah.dil khush ho gaya" ["All praise be to Allah, extremely pious work was done, all praise be to Allah, heart is gladdened"]

* Sohaa Ali – facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008409370258 – wrote: "very good news"

* Tauqeer Ahmad – facebook.com/touqeer.ahmed.7739 – wrote in Roman Urdu: Nhi ye glt tarika h kuraan hme ye nhi shikhata ki hm.kisi ka khon kre ["No, this is the wrong way; the Koran doesn't teach that we should murder someone"]

* Sara Khan – facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008708640162 – wrote: "Very good"

* Aadil Pathan – facebook.com/rehanpathan.aadil – wrote in Roman Urdu: "beshaq ye to hona hi tha....today m so happy......... Aakhir charli abdo uske anzaam tak pahuch hi gyi....:-P:-P i'm proud to b on i.s.i.s....:-*:-*.....really thats so great tanzeem" ["Without doubt, this had to happen; today I am so happy. At last, Charlie Hebdo has reached its conclusion. I am proud to be on ISIS; really, it's a great organization"]

* Mohammad Asif Ansari – facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006262080087 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "Aaqa ki shaan me gusthakhi karne walo ka yahi anjam hona chaiye" ["This should be the end of those who commit blasphemy of the Lord, i.e. Prophet Muhammad"]

* Faiz Anwar – facebook.com/tariq.ziyad.923 – cited an incident in which a man approached the second Islamic caliph Umar regarding the fatwa concerning someone who had committed blasphemy against the Prophet Muhammad. Umar became angry and replied: "You have come to ask for a fatwa, why didn't you kill him first?"

* Taslima Noor – facebook.com/taslima.noor.7 – wrote in English and Roman Urdu: "very goog work...sari office ko udado" ["Very good work; blow up the entire office, i.e. of Charlie Hebdo"]

* Masoom Ahmad – facebook.com/masoom.ahmad.568 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "ye bahut acchi khabar hai sun kar dil khush ho gaya.aisa hi hona chahiye gustakhe rasool ke saath hume naaz hai unpar jinhon ne is kaam ko anjaam diya hai.shabash" ["This is a very good news; my heart was gladdened hearing of it; this should happen to the blasphemers of the prophet; we are proud of those who carried out this act; well done"]

* Sameer Ansari – facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008437847832 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "Dekh lo duniya walao jo islamc ke bar me kuch bhi bolega ushka yehi anjam hoga..." ["Look, people of the world - one who criticizes Islam, he will meet this end..."]

* Aashique Ali Khan – facebook.com/md.salmankhan.739 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "Har hanth ko kat dalo jo huzoor ke khelaf ho" ["Chop off every hand that is opposed to the Prophet"]

* Mustaqeem Ansari – facebook.com/mustaqeem.ansari.1422 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "Gutakhe rasul ke yahi saja hai" ["This is the punishment for one who commits blasphemy against the prophet"]

* Owaish Sadik – facebook.com/owaish.sadik – wrote in Roman Urdu: "12 log bhot kam hai 1200 ko mar dena tha" ["12 deaths/people are very few, 1,200 should have been killed"]

* M Umar Khan – facebook.com/mumar.khan.5059 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "Inko saja milni hi thi koyke kuda ko bhi nbi ki saan me gustakhi pasnd nhi" ["Punishment had to be meted out to them because God also does not like blasphemy against the prophet"]

* Zakir Yung – facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008589127974 – seconded the above statement by M Umar Khan saying: "without a doubt/"

* Kausar Ali – facebook.com/kausar.ali.5891 – wrote in Arabic: "subahan allah" ["All praise be to Allah"]

* Sagir Shah – facebook.com/sagir.shah.374 – wrote: "I'm proud of muslim warriars" ["I am proud of Muslim warriors"]

* Jafar Khan – facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006418695749 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "Agar kissi editor or cartoonist ne aisa cartoon banaya to un keliye ye bht choti saza h.bht acha kiya unhe mar kr unhe unke sahi jaga pohcha diya" ["If any editor or cartoonist drew such a cartoon then this is a very small punishment for them; killing them was good and made them reach the right destination"]

* Rajib Ali – facebook.com/rajib.ali.7758 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "Allah hifazat farmaye.... marne walo ko" ["May Allah protect the killers"]

* Shaikh Ikram – facebook.com/shaikh.ikram.73550 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "sub bardash karenge huzur ki badgumani bardash nahi karenge" ["We will tolerate everything but will not tolerate blasphemy against the prophet"]

* Faisal Khan – facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002240364017 – wrote: "Very good hum apne nbi ki bejati bardast nhi krenge" ["Very good, we will not tolerate disrespect for our prophet"]

* Merajul Hak – facebook.com/meraj.hak – wrote in Roman Urdu: "Gustakhe Nabi ki yahi saja hai. Jin logo ne aisa kiya woh Hero hai. Maut to ek din aani hai to kiu na hum Nabi ki gulami me mare. Sabaash shero sabaash." ["This is the punishment for the blasphemer of the prophet. Those who have done it are the heroes. Death has to come one day; so why not we die in servitude to the prophet. Well done hero, well done"]

* Mohd Mustafa – facebook.com/mohd.mustafa.1656 – wrote: "V good" ["Very good"]

* Hafeez Khan – facebook.com/hafeezkhan878 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "Bhut achcha huwa" ["Good deed happened"]

* Ashraf Ashraf – facebook.com/ashraf.ashraf.507679 – wrote in Roman Urdu: "Allah ki lanat ho us par jis nae gustakhi ki" ["May Allah's curse be on those who committed the blasphemy"]

* Adil Afsar – facebook.com/killerqureshi – wrote in Roman Urdu: "jo hamare deen se khelega hum use duniya se rukhsat kar denge......AllahU akbar" ["The one who plays with our religion, we will make them depart from the world. Allah is Great"]

The above comments – a random selection from nearly 400 comments – from Indian Muslim youths drew fiery and abusive responses from non-Muslims. Following are screenshots from the Indian Muslim Ekta page:

The selection of comments above has been taken from the single page whose link is below:

https://www.facebook.com/IndianMuslimEk ... 6&refid=17

Source: Facebook.com/IndianMuslimEkta, accessed January 10, 2015.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

I went to the above link and navigated around the profiles of wannabe Araps in India. Anybody thinking that Indian Muslims are different from Pakistanis & are somehow 'moderate' is in for a rude shock. They are only silent till they are scared of a Hindu retaliation, once the population tips, it's open season.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Chandragupta wrote:Anybody thinking that Indian Muslims are different from Pakistanis & are somehow 'moderate' is in for a rude shock. They are only silent till they are scared of a Hindu retaliation, once the population tips, it's open season.
I remember reading a statement made by a British citizen - "Fundamentalist Muslim wants to kill for his religion, Moderate Muslim wants the fundamentalist to do the job thoroughly" or words to that effect. People's opinion are for changing and stances are getting hardened. The so called "secular" folks in India, would also have to now seriously rethink on their course of action. I did see a lot of letters in The Hindu in which the authors try to put a claim that people who drew the cartoons knew there would be backlash, and so why go ahead and invite trouble :roll:. If this thought gets predominance then, it would lead to more trouble. Only one chap's letter rebutting this got published. As per him "trouble some" children are not pampered by acceding to their demands, that would only make them more troublesome. Instead they have to be asked to correct their ways.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

If those facebook messages actually indicate the thoughts of young Indian muslims, there are bloody times ahead, unless there are reasonable young Indian muslims to compensate for these jihadi oiseaules.
shravanp
BRF Oldie

Post by shravanp »

First thing first, religious demographic census should be made public. Let Hindus know what's in store for them. Majority of Hindus in India are taking it for granted and will gain awareness when when sh!t hits the roof i.e when we are outnumbered. Caste divisions will fall down when we as a whole community feel threatened.