Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 1 Feb 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 1 Feb 2

Post by A_Gupta »

SSridhar wrote:
A_Gupta wrote:Suggestion - let's move the STFUP and Bakistan threads to the GDF forum. The Strategy Thread should have a locked thread with only the customary first post.
Is there a specific reason why you say that? Though I agree that with the comical scenario developing in Pakistan, this thread increasingly assumes similar overtones, the discussion here needs to be read by so many lurkers, especially Pakistanis, who would otherwise be denied that pleasure because of a lack of Login credentials. GDF needs a login.
To signal that Pakistan is no longer a strategic concern for India.

We talk more about Pakistan than China mainly because Pakistani information is so much more accessible to us.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

A_Gupta wrote:To signal that Pakistan is no longer a strategic concern for India.

We talk more about Pakistan than China mainly because Pakistani information is so much more accessible to us.
In a post from the just halalled thread, I said that I believed that Pakistan has almost fallen off the Indian radar, especially in the last eight months. The kind of discourse we are seeing in Pakistan and which naturally finds place here are testimonies to that.

I agree that our attention on China is far below than what we need to do. Pakistan should never have been allowed to consume so much resource of GoI (and BRF !) but that is history anyway. Pakistan must taper off but there are many valid reasons too as to why the China thread moves at glacial speed.

In fact, with the frenetic pace of geostrategy set up by Modi, we need to look at everywhere. US,Japan, ASEAN etc as well. Interesting times these days.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Pakistan - and this thread, occupy a high position on this forum as long as either
1. Pakistan makes itself rlevant to us by war or terrorist attacks
2. We make Pakistan relevant by posting news and links

For the last 6 to 12 months Pakistan has been less relevant - made even more so by the fact that India is no longer talking to them until all attacks stop. Gradually this thread has turned into a Pinglish-free BENIS because of the links that are used only to laugh and mock. I had felt that we could do away with either benis or this thread because the content is mostly timepass - with not much by way of analysis. Onenegative aspect of this thread is that it gives publicty to a lot of Paki sites like "The News" and Nation etc where I am dead certain that 80% of the readership is Indian.

On the other hand this thread still retains its position as a premier bouncing off point for Indians to rebut Paki and sickular oiseaules on the net. All in all I believe this thread serves as a "meter" of interest generated by that nation of whoresons. I would like to see that interest fade away on its own - with, for once, the thread dropping to page 2 of this forum.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

SSridhar wrote: I agree that our attention on China is far below than what we need to do.
OT for this thread but I wil state what I feel.

We had two main China threads.

One was a China news thread like many others. the other is "Managing the Chinese threat" -

Managing? wtf. This thread in my view has a dhoti-shivering name - we are talking and discussing out of fear. Our view of China is overall one of threat, doom, defeat and despondency. For many years it was impossible to discuss China on BRF with a level head. The minute anyone said anything there was always an Indian who was warning us not to get uppity and telling us what low life we are compared to China. IOW there was no real way of talking about China other than being scared and shivering. Don't know if this will repeat on BRF - but I found on DFI that despite the number of Chinese (and Pakis) who post there there is a large community of Indians who speak freely without being cowed down by people who demand that we must pay verbal jiziya of "fear and respect" to China while talking about China - which became the norm for BRF. That was how I ended up doing my analysis of Aksai Chin roads on DFI at a time when I went off BRF due to a total takeover by trolls.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Nazrana Yousufzai ‏@NazranaYusufzai
Pakhtunkhwa , Baluchistan and Sindh are no more silent spectators – Pak-China economic corridor must benefit all #RejectAlternativeRoute
View translation
Does anyone what this new controversy over changing of route Pak-China economic route.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

The active Pakistan threads:

1. Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 1 Feb 2015
2. Pakistan : A new way of looking
3. Pakistani Economic Stress Watch
4. Pakistani Role in Global Terrorism
5. Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Also:
6. Baluchistan: The Story of Another Pakistan Military Genocide
7. Oppression of minorities in Pakistan
8. ISI-History and Discussions
9. Indus Water Treaty

The above are on the first two pages.

Then there are on Page 3 - fortunately inactive for months, though still open.
10. Pakiban- Origins, Composition, Tactics and Leadership
11. Formation and Evolution of Pakistan : The Real Story
12. Pak Occupied Kashmir News and Discussion
13. Pashtun Civil War
14. Pakistan Nuclear Proliferation
15. The US and China in Pakistan - their respective roles
16. Af-Pak -> Pak-Af Watch

To correctly reflect current reality, I suggest perhaps locking some of the threads, and consolidating some of the others. (I don't have a good solution, just sort of brain-storming to see if some changes can help us. If the changes are not helpful, simply reject them, no strong feelings here about it.)
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

The new route is coming all the way to Lahore/Slummabad before going to POK. Good for Nawaz Sharif. KP is completely cut off from the eceonomic benefits of this rout.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

^^source?

Sounds like mental masturbation. This new route ain't gonna happen. Some call me out and tell me I was wrong when it is 75% done.
Comer
BRF Oldie

Post by Comer »

For one the new route passes very close to India.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Source is twitter. It is raising hackles of Pashtun twitterati. Track #RejectAlternateRoute

http://tribune.com.pk/story/826450/pak- ... ing-route/
Pak-China trade corridor: ANP urges govt to refrain from changing route
By Our CorrespondentPublished: January 23, 2015

The government should retain the route decided at the time of the agreement because any alterations will be an injustice with an already underdeveloped region.
PESHAWAR:
Leaders of the Awami National Party (ANP) submitted a resolution at the Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) Assembly Secretariat on Friday, requesting the federal government to not change the route of the Pak-China Economic Corridor.
ANP parliamentary leader Sardar Hussain Babak and deputy parliamentary leader Syed Jafar Shah moved the resolution which states that when the two countries signed the agreement for establishing the Pak-China Economic Corridor, it was proposed the route will run from Kashgar, China through Abbottabad, Mianwali, DI Khan and Zhob to Gwadar.
According to the resolution, the proposed route will have positive effects on the economies of K-P and the tribal areas as well as the underdeveloped areas of Punjab and Balochistan.
“K-P, a war-hit province, desperately needs economic development and the federal government should not make any changes in the corridor’s route,” it states.
The government should retain the route decided at the time of the agreement because any alterations will be an injustice with an already underdeveloped region, the resolution adds.
Published in The Express Tribune, January 24th, 2015.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Whether or not the route touches Lahore, there is no way Punjab will let KP get a piece of the cake.
kish
BRFite

Re: The Shia Problem

Post by kish »

SSridhar wrote:Just to add to Omar Ali's blog on the Shia. . .

There are a few other important Shia Pakistanis, apart from the Great Leader himself, who shaped early Pakistan and its present day decline. They are, Aga Khan, Raja of Mehmudabad and M.A.Ispahani.

Aga Khan is the leader of the Sevener sect (Ismailis) and he led the (in)famous Mussalman Delegation to wait upon Viceroy Minto in Simla in c. 1906 and impress upon him the need to consider the Muslims separately in any political arrangement that the British were contemplating to introduce in India. Specifically, he demanded a separate electorate in the proposed local elections. This laid the foundation for separation (as much as Curzon's partition of Bengal). The Northern Areas (Gilgit-Baltistan) is where a significant number of his followers live (estimate 60% of population at one point of time). Gen. Zia's policy and the business opportunities due to the opening of the Karakoram Highway (KKH) led to a large-scale influx of Punjabi Sunnis and the altered demography led to tensions, accentuated by the agenda of the mother of all Pakistani terrorist organizations, Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP). Similar has been the case in Parachinar where the minority Shi'a Pashtuns are being overwhelmed by transplanted Sunnis from elsewhere.
Sorry for the OT & bringing in India in this thread.

Sridhar ji

Scion of Aga Khan, "Karim Al Hussaini Aga Khan" was awarded Padma Vibhushan this year. Progeny of Aga Khan who sowed the seeds of partition of India has been awarded one of the highest civilian award. Doesn't happen in any other country. :(
Karim Al Hussaini Aga Khan (Foreigner)- Trade and Industry- France/UK
Link
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Gwadar may be important from a military and perhaps psychological point of view, but, IMO, is not useful for "transporting petroleum to the interior provinces of China". Nor is it really useful for exporting goods from China to the Middle East.

Gwadar may also provide some redundancy for Karachi in case of hostilities with India. But Gwadar is too far from the population centers of Pakistan to be really useful.

The map below shows where the population is that the oil has to get to, and where the production has to be exported from.

For Tibet, there is a oil pipeline from Golmud in Qinghai province to Lhasa.

I'll bet to get oil to Xinjiang, a pipeline with supply from Central Asia or Russia will be cheaper than road transport through Pakistan. I bet even ship supply to ports in the dense area of China + pipelining it from there to the interior will be cheaper than road transport through Pakistan.

Roughly, I believe per ton mile, rail costs three times as much as shipping, and road costs at least twice as much as rail. For oil (for North America) I find an International Energy Agency number that pipeline transport costs one-third of that by rail; the main problem in the US is it is easier to get new railway permits than new oil pipeline construction permits.

Some guru here can perhaps give more accurate numbers on transport costs, but I think the point is that apart from military stuff, what will be travelling down the Karakorum highway will be whatever Pakistan produces, and can sell to Xinjiang and perhaps Tibet - not great markets; and vice versa.

If China builds a pipeline to Gwadar, or builds a railway line, then I'll wake up; otherwise it is all a Pakistani pipe-dream.

Since all this is based on about a half-hour of thinking, googling and staring at maps, I hope the truly knowledgeable will jump in.

A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Re: The Shia Problem

Post by A_Gupta »

kish wrote: Scion of Aga Khan, "Karim Al Hussaini Aga Khan" was awarded Padma Vibhushan this year. Progeny of Aga Khan who sowed the seeds of partition of India has been awarded one of the highest civilian award. Doesn't happen in any other country. :(
Certainly OT. But. His followers are apparently great supporters of PM Modi and were very visible, e.g., in the Madison Square Garden event.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

The Karakoram highway is also useful for China's military support/nuclear proliferation to Pakistan. That seems more relevant that any trade given how weak Pakistan's trade/exports are, and any pipeline to Gwadar would suffer the same risks as the now-dead IPI/TAPI projects that died of natural causes.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

FarahNaz Ispahani, Hussain Haqqani's wife is the descendant (grand-daughter/great-GD) of that other ISpahani who was the first Paki ambassador to the US -- she tweeted about this a while ago.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

A-Gupta, The near term challenge is TSP and it has multiple facets reflected in the many threads.

We have more than two threads in the forum if we consider the two other ones in Tech and Mil forum.

Maybe we need to inter link them in them.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Certainly OT. But. His followers are apparently great supporters of PM Modi and were very visible, e.g., in the Madison Square Garden event.

That's interesting.Perhaps because most Ismailis in India are Gujeratis and also mercantilist people. They may also be laying the groundwork to bring over Ismailis from Pakistan (an inevitability).
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

How is that an inevitability and why this sudden love for pakis?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Ismailis are Shia derivatives; Belief in 7 Imams instead of 12 Imams like classic Shias.
Right now Shias are being killed in TSP. So inevitable they will migrate.
Question nearby tolerant India or to Sunni mess pot in West Asia?

So three facts or dots were in sanjay's post....
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>His followers are apparently great supporters of PM Modi

I had lunch with an Ismaili and a Sunni about a week ago. Can confirm the above from the Ismaili side. Don't know about great supporter, but certainly positive comments about Modi, the Obama visit, etc. etc. The Sunni (a woman) went ballistic (on a tangent) about how nasty the Americans were, and they were controlled by Jews, etc - the usual claptrap.

But we must keep in mind how close the Aga Khan has been to the Pakistanis for decades.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Please look up persecution of Shia and/or Ismaili with google.
Ismailis like some other Gujerati castes have admirable community bonds and resposibilities.
The Big Chief went to Canada to secure admission of Ugandan Ismailis in 1972; I believe he also approached Australia. They are, for what it's worth, the least fundamentalist of Islamic sects, the most open to education, the most open to trade which in itself broadens one's horizons immeasurably.

The educated ones will go to the west, the masses will have no place but India.

They may have become a bit chastened by the events in their homeland of choice of late.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

My problem with this 21st century Pakistani version of the hejira is that the persecuted who flee from intolerance are likely to carry their own brand of contagion to their host societies. These people's philosophy makes them a ticking time bomb. Just because you take a time bomb from one room to another does not mean it won't go off.

Just because they are refugees does not mean that they will be grateful to the countries that give them shelter.

Just because they were persecuted in their homeland does not mean they will accept the values of their new hosts.

Just because they were looked down upon in Pakistan does not mean that they will not treat their new environment with contempt.

In summary, just because they were victims of Pakistaniyat in Pakistan does not mean they will not inflict their own Pakistaniyat on other countries when they get there.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

ramana wrote:Ismailis are Shia derivatives; Belief in 7 Imams instead of 12 Imams like classic Shias.
Right now Shias are being killed in TSP. So inevitable they will migrate.
Question nearby tolerant India or to Sunni mess pot in West Asia?

So three facts or dots were in sanjay's post....
JE Menon wrote:>>His followers are apparently great supporters of PM Modi

I had lunch with an Ismaili and a Sunni about a week ago.
Can confirm the above from the Ismaili side. Don't know about great supporter, but certainly positive comments about Modi, the Obama visit, etc. etc.
The Sunni (a woman) went ballistic (on a tangent) about how nasty the Americans were, and they were controlled by Jews, etc - the usual claptrap.

But we must keep in mind how close the Aga Khan has been to the Pakistanis for decades.
rmana Ji : and JEMenon Ji :

Are you adovocating the Pakistani Shias and then the Ahmedis to be allowed to migrate to Indiaalbeit they are the Friends of Modi or not?

Cheers Image
sadhana
BRFite

Post by sadhana »

Piskological commentary in an unexpected place :

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/02/0 ... n-Pakistan

http://www.dailykos.com/comments/1361497/55553961#c12
Pakistanis have no idea what's happening in their (0+ / 0-)

...country and unless they're foreign educated they're clueless. Every Pakistani woman i know who was not educated out of Pakistan knows only what her patriarchal primitive sexist husband tells her. Pakistan is a failed state and there are consequences we'll be witnessing only for generations if they're lucky.

How's this for an anecdote - I've met maybe a hundred Pakistani families with husbands working in IT here in the US. Across the board, the wives are wonderfully talented people completely in the dark in every way, even as to what the Koran does and doesn't say, and the less poor their roots the more likely they're married to a cousin.
The rest of the comment is rather crazy though
Pakistan has great grave problems.

Then there's the US and our problems. After 9/11 Cheney went to the home of the now deceased Osama bin Laden and his then partner and now successor, Ayman al Zwahiri, and asked the benefactors of 9/11/2001 and their puppet Musharraf, Pakistan's corrupt President of that day, why the IS would not decide to blow Pakistan off of the map. :eek: They made some kind of deal that I doubt Obama would likely make today.

Cheney and Obama - same problem, different solutions, still same problem...
Gotto wonder, sometimes Umrikans and Pakistanis seem so "made for each other" :mrgreen:
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

JE Menon wrote:>>His followers are apparently great supporters of PM Modi

I had lunch with an Ismaili and a Sunni about a week ago. Can confirm the above from the Ismaili side. Don't know about great supporter, but certainly positive comments about Modi, the Obama visit, etc. etc. The Sunni (a woman) went ballistic (on a tangent) about how nasty the Americans were, and they were controlled by Jews, etc - the usual claptrap.

I am wary of these guys, they now see that Modi can take India to great heights and is not the "Muslim Killer" that they had been sold on, so they could be back to their Al-Taqqiyya ways.
I think the Govt should only give refuge to people following Indic religions. Abrahamic religions can go to other places where their "brothers" will welcome them. If they want to move to India, then Ghar Wapsi should be the only way. Of course, this has to be done through unofficial channels.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>Are you adovocating the Pakistani Shias and then the Ahmedis to be allowed to migrate to India

Absolutely not. Just pointing out the reality. Many ways to play this hand other than that option...
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

No migration but there should an independent SHIALAND inside Pakistan where Shias can find safety and shelter just like Muslims in British India found safety and shelter in today's Pakistan.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

A_Gupta wrote:Gwadar may be important from a military and perhaps psychological point of view, but, IMO, is not useful for "transporting petroleum to the interior provinces of China". Nor is it really useful for exporting goods from China to the Middle East.

Gwadar may also provide some redundancy for Karachi in case of hostilities with India. But Gwadar is too far from the population centers of Pakistan to be really useful.

The map below shows where the population is that the oil has to get to, and where the production has to be exported from.

For Tibet, there is a oil pipeline from Golmud in Qinghai province to Lhasa.

I'll bet to get oil to Xinjiang, a pipeline with supply from Central Asia or Russia will be cheaper than road transport through Pakistan. I bet even ship supply to ports in the dense area of China + pipelining it from there to the interior will be cheaper than road transport through Pakistan.

Roughly, I believe per ton mile, rail costs three times as much as shipping, and road costs at least twice as much as rail. For oil (for North America) I find an International Energy Agency number that pipeline transport costs one-third of that by rail; the main problem in the US is it is easier to get new railway permits than new oil pipeline construction permits.

Some guru here can perhaps give more accurate numbers on transport costs, but I think the point is that apart from military stuff, what will be travelling down the Karakorum highway will be whatever Pakistan produces, and can sell to Xinjiang and perhaps Tibet - not great markets; and vice versa.

If China builds a pipeline to Gwadar, or builds a railway line, then I'll wake up; otherwise it is all a Pakistani pipe-dream.

Since all this is based on about a half-hour of thinking, googling and staring at maps, I hope the truly knowledgeable will jump in.

A_Gupta Ji

Port of Gwadar of expected to be commissioned in 2005 but was finally commissioned in 2007-2008.

Please refer to the performance of the Gwadar Port as per the Pakistan Economic Survey 2013-14 :
Transport and Communication – Pages 203 & 104

As per Table 13.9 Gwadar has handled between 2008 and April 2014 as follows :

Wheat 026 Ships : 0,963.4

Urea 0152 Ships : 4,831.5

Total Wheat+Urea: 5,764.4 – Madrassa Maths – Should be 5,794.9

I presume it is in Metric Tonnes.

1. The Three Terminals in the Port Jamnagar Perform at follows – All figures Abouts :

Salaya – IOC = 50 MMT Crude Imports, Vadinar – Essar : 30 MMT Crude Imports 15 MMT Exports, Reliance – Imports : 60 MMT, Exports 40 MMT.

2. Mundra : 110 MMT

3. Kandla..: 095 MMT.

Gwadar : Chinese will have to construct a New Railway. Basis 100 Tank Wagons of 50 MT Each per Train and a Projected Growth of the Annual Oil Transportation of 20,000,000 Tonnes they will need to Operate 40,000 Trains Loaded to Xinjiang and 40,000 Empty Trains Back. The Chinese Railways are on Standard Gauge and Cwapistan is on Broad Gauge. So the Chinese will have to build a NEW TWIN TRACK to carry the envisaged 20 Million Tonnes annually.

REALLY? :rotfl:

However the Chinese have built the Port of Kyuakpyu, about 60 to 75 Milles South East of Sitwe (Old name Akyab). They have commisioned the Natural Gas Pipeline - I believe - in July 2014 and the Oil Pipe Line is about to be Commissioned. I beieve a 100,000 DWT Tanker is scheduled to berth at Madae Island Terminal at Kyaukpyu in February.

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 1 Feb 2015

Post by Peregrine »

Pakistan a top 5 least favourable country for Britons
LONDON: Pakistan has been ranked in the top five of the lest favourable countries for British citizens according to a survey conducted by think tank Chatnam House on public attitudes towards other countries.
Conducted in August 2014 the research entitled 'Internationalism or Isolation? the top five lest favourable nations were North Korea, Israel, Iran, Pakistan and Nigeria.
Cheers Image
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

shiv wrote:^^source?

Sounds like mental masturbation. This new route ain't gonna happen. Some call me out and tell me I was wrong when it is 75% done.
True. There is no prospect of the old or new route when KKH is still a dirt track.

The easiest way to kill the gwadar, economic route nonsense would be to build a land route in himachal to tibet. Link it to the chinese railroad, call it new silk road and let oil and goods containers flow where there is no border dispute. The chinese dont have a problem doing business, overland route provides them independence from south china sea blackmail. This calms down myanmar, and bangladesh who are trying hard to give china land route and become proper satellite for them.

And you get a good rail/road connection and a new port. The chinese are building plenty of roads in india, another doesnt change anything.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Peregrine wrote:Pakistan a top 5 least favourable country for Britons
LONDON: Pakistan has been ranked in the top five of the lest favourable countries for British citizens according to a survey conducted by think tank Chatnam House on public attitudes towards other countries.
Conducted in August 2014 the research entitled 'Internationalism or Isolation? the top five lest favourable nations were North Korea, Israel, Iran, Pakistan and Nigeria.
Cheers Image
Together with Nuclear powe NoKo? Thats a top ten club.
Together with oil producers Iran, Nigeria? Proper islamic and OPEC.
Together with Israel? Another world nuclear power, and first world country.

Totally stand out. Pakistan is the only country in all categories. What are you complaining about?

On the other hand, one has to question the xenophobia against three nuclear powers, three major islamuc powers. Very intolerant. Could lead to a world war. Hot spot, tinderbox, if you ask me. Moderation and enlightenment required to understand that pakistan is the biggest victim. The world literally revolves around it. Without it, you can not get to afghanistan to get your opium. Forget central asia and its oil or china and its cheap goods. Hating pakistan, and north korea? Two of chinas best friends? Are you sure you can poll that, snd keep your job?
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

^^^ Not only UK.. but according to "VISA Restriction index" Pakistani passport is worse for travel. (Sharing that honor Iraq and Afghanistan and Somalia... though Somalia did better than Pakistan :-o )

A bit dated (93) link: http://tribune.com.pk/story/612409/paki ... ndex-2013/

Latest from the website of the original source ... still counts these four countries at the bottom..

(Actually I have seen that even with a US passport, if it has a Visa stamp from Pakistan... it can cause trouble)
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Yes, a stamp will do it. Heck, a phone call to the country code will put you on lists. That is something no somalia can claim.

But you are holding back the global conquest aspirations of the most powerful country (that is pakistan) using short, dark, rice eating, papers please methods.

Once they have the water engine perfected,watch out!
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Shreeman wrote:Together with Nuclear powe NoKo? Thats a top ten club.
Together with oil producers Iran, Nigeria? Proper islamic and OPEC.
Together with Israel? Another world nuclear power, and first world country.

Totally stand out. Pakistan is the only country in all categories. What are you complaining about?

On the other hand, one has to question the xenophobia against three nuclear powers, three major islamuc powers. Very intolerant. Could lead to a world war. Hot spot, tinderbox, if you ask me. Moderation and enlightenment required to understand that pakistan is the biggest victim. The world literally revolves around it. Without it, you can not get to afghanistan to get your opium. Forget central asia and its oil or china and its cheap goods. Hating pakistan, and north korea? Two of chinas best friends? Are you sure you can poll that, snd keep your job?
Shreeman Ji :

You Kufr! Now - - 2014 Index -

Rank Country Score

91 Palestinian Territory 35
92 Pakistan 32
92 Somalia 32
93 Iraq 31
94 Afghanistan 28

Pakistan is only Third from the Bottom.

India is 45 countries further from the Land of the Pure and Home of the terrorist!

76 India 52

Cheers Image
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Is it Pakistan-China Economic corridor or psec - pakistan sino economic corridor? (I know it should be Sino paki economic corridor but for convenience)
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

matrimc wrote:Is it Pakistan-China Economic corridor or psec - pakistan sino economic corridor? (I know it should be Sino paki economic corridor but for convenience)
matrimc Ji :

It is the CHINA-PAKISTAN ECONOMIC CORRIDOR

Cheers Image