Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 1 Feb 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 1 Feb 2

Post by shiv »

Cosmo_R wrote:Wall to wall beauty
:D
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

New avenues: Gwadar port to be operational by mid-April
Last year, only 2.99 million metric tons of business was undertaken through the Gwadar port as compared to 64.57 million metric tons from Karachi port and 41.44 million metric tons from Port Qasim.
According to PAKISTAN ECONOMIC SURVEY 2013-14 for the Period 2013-14 Jul-Mar following are the figures for their Ports :

Karachi : 30.677 MMT, Port Qasim : 18.971 MMT & Gwadar : 0.5632 MMT
Cheers Image
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

V_Raman wrote:One small good thing I noticed in one of the pictures of the above news article on Turkey PM visit, the road in the welcome board seems pretty modern and traffic is flowing in lanes!
Yes. And that indicates that the whole of Pakistan is like that.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Peregrine wrote:
Peregrine wrote:My only solution is to stop all trade with Pakistan, Close Borders, No. Visas to Pakistanis except to Ajmer for Pilgrimage. No Medical Treatment, No Educational Scholarships to the Pakis, Send back alls the Singers, Actors etc.
SwamyG wrote:Why give access to Ajmer on religious grounds? Instead provide access to medical treatment.
Peregrine wrote:SwamyG Ji :
Giving access to Ajmer : You forget the Hindus going to Hinglaj Mata. However - more importantly - the British gave Lahore (80% Business and property owned by Hindus and Sikhs as well as a Population Majority) and the Janamsthan to Pakistan. How in the name of sanity can we deprive our Sikh Brothers and Sisters of a visit to Nankana Saheb if we deprive Pakistani Muslims for access to Ajmer Sarif? In addition Yatris pay. Free Medical Treatments costs the Indian Exchequer! Let us earn from the Pakistani Yatris and save on the Medical Treatment.
Shreeman wrote:Peregrine,
This too is a red herring. There are plenty of temples in India -- many in need. Why is there no clamor for Kailash mansarovar all the time? Cold weather, fear of china?

The decision to leave nankana sahib was made in 1947, there is no point in regretting it now. Those that are value the gurudwara over gurugranth are a disgrace to a faith created only to fight against those occupying gurudwara now. Do they recall a guru's body on show in Delhi?

This hindi-paki bhai bhai has ONLY sabotage value. Trying to find god is pakistan is the same as killing dogs so the faristas wont run away.

The political class needs an indian-pak conflict, and a dialog. The people do not. Ban +92, kick out PIA, fly around pakistan. Make sure the fishermen are not abducted.

This back channel stuff is GUBO. Thats how it was defined. Thats why it was needed.
Shreeman :

I accept the tenet "Guru maaniyo Granth".

However, I fear that GOI will face a a big problem with the Indian Sikh Yatris not being able to visit the Holy Places while Sikhs from all other Countries will be Welcomed in the Land of the Pure and Home of the Terrorists. The Khalistaani "Leadership" will at the bebest of the Cwapistani have a Field day and we could see - in my Opinion - great unrest in Punjab.

Hindu Yatris to Hinglaj may feel downcast but hten there are pleanty other sites in India. There is no Indian site to "Replace" the Sanctity of Nankana Saheb and Janamsthan.

However if wiser sense feels that our Indian Sikh Brethren can tolerate being deprived Yatra to Nankana Saheb and Janamsthan for say a period of Five to Ten Years then the complete "Freezing" of Relations with Cwapistan could be done.

Cheers Image
1. Everything else has been tried.
2. The way things are going, there is guarantee what any sthan will look like in 10 years.
3. khalistanis or not, no religion can be turned into a singular one-up, I went to mecca and you didnt -- certainly not sikhi which has no hajj.
4. Punjab routinely shows its reverence for pakistan and its flag -- there are pictures a few pages back, of good shoe polish.
5. If it saves thousands of sikhs from the heroin glut, then jansmsthan or not, shut it down.

Lets not make nanakana sahib into a mecca/medina. It is more an occupied J&K as it is. The model should always have been this -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_of_Suleyman_Shah

There are tons of random disconnected "indian" villages in bangladesh, but nanakana sahib had to be pakistani?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - 1 Feb 2

Post by Peregrine »

Peregrine wrote:My only solution is to stop all trade with Pakistan, Close Borders, No. Visas to Pakistanis except to Ajmer for Pilgrimage. No Medical Treatment, No Educational Scholarships to the Pakis, Send back alls the Singers, Actors etc.
SwamyG wrote:Why give access to Ajmer on religious grounds? Instead provide access to medical treatment.
Peregrine wrote:SwamyG Ji :
Giving access to Ajmer : You forget the Hindus going to Hinglaj Mata. However - more importantly - the British gave Lahore (80% Business and property owned by Hindus and Sikhs as well as a Population Majority) and the Janamsthan to Pakistan. How in the name of sanity can we deprive our Sikh Brothers and Sisters of a visit to Nankana Saheb if we deprive Pakistani Muslims for access to Ajmer Sarif? In addition Yatris pay. Free Medical Treatments costs the Indian Exchequer! Let us earn from the Pakistani Yatris and save on the Medical Treatment.
Shreeman wrote:Peregrine,
This too is a red herring. There are plenty of temples in India -- many in need. Why is there no clamor for Kailash mansarovar all the time? Cold weather, fear of china?

The decision to leave nankana sahib was made in 1947, there is no point in regretting it now. Those that are value the gurudwara over gurugranth are a disgrace to a faith created only to fight against those occupying gurudwara now. Do they recall a guru's body on show in Delhi?

This hindi-paki bhai bhai has ONLY sabotage value. Trying to find god is pakistan is the same as killing dogs so the faristas wont run away.

The political class needs an indian-pak conflict, and a dialog. The people do not. Ban +92, kick out PIA, fly around pakistan. Make sure the fishermen are not abducted.

This back channel stuff is GUBO. Thats how it was defined. Thats why it was needed.
Peregrine wrote:Shreeman jI:

I accept the tenet "Guru maaniyo Granth".

However, I fear that GOI will face a a big problem with the Indian Sikh Yatris not being able to visit the Holy Places while Sikhs from all other Countries will be Welcomed in the Land of the Pure and Home of the Terrorists. The Khalistaani "Leadership" will at the bebest of the Cwapistani have a Field day and we could see - in my Opinion - great unrest in Punjab.

Hindu Yatris to Hinglaj may feel downcast but hten there are pleanty other sites in India. There is no Indian site to "Replace" the Sanctity of Nankana Saheb and Janamsthan.

However if wiser sense feels that our Indian Sikh Brethren can tolerate being deprived Yatra to Nankana Saheb and Janamsthan for say a period of Five to Ten Years then the complete "Freezing" of Relations with Cwapistan could be done.

Cheers Image
Shreeman wrote:1. Everything else has been tried.
2. The way things are going, there is guarantee what any sthan will look like in 10 years.
3. khalistanis or not, no religion can be turned into a singular one-up, I went to mecca and you didnt -- certainly not sikhi which has no hajj.
4. Punjab routinely shows its reverence for pakistan and its flag -- there are pictures a few pages back, of good shoe polish.
5. If it saves thousands of sikhs from the heroin glut, then jansmsthan or not, shut it down.

Lets not make nanakana sahib into a mecca/medina. It is more an occupied J&K as it is. The model should always have been this -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomb_of_Suleyman_Shah

There are tons of random disconnected "indian" villages in bangladesh, but nanakana sahib had to be pakistani?

Shreeman Ji :

I agree : SHUT IT DOWN.

Cheers Image
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Gus wrote:stumbled on this podcast. quite interesting..lots of details
http://www.globaldispatchespodcast.com/ ... tine-fair/

the ISI got a hold of her book prospectus before it was even published, did not like what she wrote in there and tried to bully/intimidate. cfair did not back off and she gets threatened with gang rape by an entire regiment.

her response? - will it be infantry or cavalry? as there will be a qualitative and a quantitative effect on her gang rape experience. :lol:

reg pak - it is a turd, i won't coat chocolate on it and call it a donut. they are turd. they take our money and kill our troops.

oh and sherry is her drink buddy. :D
Thanks for posting. A must listen
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Pakistan to celebrate Al-Bakistan Day. Since Eleven Jinping cannot make it, the all-weather iron brother has decided to honor the fliend's treatment of muslims in Xinjiang.
Pakistan Day parade preparations: Seminaries, shrines to be shut down for a week
ISLAMABAD: In order to make foolproof security arrangements to celebrate Pakistan Day on March 23, the Islamabad administration has decided to vacate and close madrassas near Parade Avenue for one week, official sources revealed on Monday.
On February 2, the government had announced plans to hold a joint military parade to mark Pakistan Day after a break of seven years. Following the decision to celebrate the national day, the administration has decided to vacate and close seminaries located near the venue from March 18 to 24, said an official close to the development.
The decision came after law enforcement agencies had asked the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) Administration to vacate seminaries and shrines which fall under a two kilometre radius of the parade venue.

(source Tribune)

I am taking bets for IED mubaraks during this week in Slumbad.
joygoswami
BRFite

Post by joygoswami »

Jo La*hore me G@nd* who Adelaide me bhi...

Fielding coach threatens to resign over players' misconduct
Luden complains about the misbehaviour of Shahid Afridi, Ahmed Shehzad and Umer Akmal to PCB chairman.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Gus wrote:stumbled on this podcast. quite interesting..lots of details
http://www.globaldispatchespodcast.com/ ... tine-fair/

the ISI got a hold of her book prospectus before it was even published, did not like what she wrote in there and tried to bully/intimidate. cfair did not back off and she gets threatened with gang rape by an entire regiment.

her response? - will it be infantry or cavalry? as there will be a qualitative and a quantitative effect on her gang rape experience. :lol:

reg pak - it is a turd, i won't coat chocolate on it and call it a donut. they are turd. they take our money and kill our troops.

oh and sherry is her drink buddy. :D
Interesting point - Fair says that, although a lot of the material in her book is an "open secret", what got the ISI mad at her was the fact that she conducted interviews in Urdu and published them. Apparently the ISI is very sensitive about Urdu language propaganda - it is OK with anti-Pakistani propaganda in English...but not Urdu... (ramana ji)
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

Jhujar wrote:...
http://www.dawn.com/news/1164189/afghan ... army-chief
Afghanistan's enemy is Pakistan's enemy, says army chief

Pakistan Hai Yaan Ummah's Shared Vadhu!
Ah, so they say it: Pakistan itself is the enemy of Pakistan.

P.S. How did I miss this?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://nation.com.pk/blogs/17-Feb-2015/quackery
Quackery :lol:
( Check the comment section)
ur entire country seems to be under the influence of quacks. These quacks aren’t just restricted to the medical profession either. I am not just talking about the people who are claiming that they can grow a new pancreas or cure hepatitis in a week. I am talking about the general air of disbelieving people with actual legitimacy and flocking in front of people who are offering you one-shot magical solutions that will fix everything forever and ever.The tendency to believe these quacks comes from our disillusionment with the traditional way of doing things which has necessitated us to rely on “alternative” means to fix problems. This goes from bribing the clerk to get your documents earlier than they would normally be released to “muk muka” with the policemen to make sure things stay off your record. This tendency has eventually become second nature to us, which means that we are more prone to believing the man crying out “Ghazva-e-hind will happen and then we will live happily ever after” than the person who wants us to take a look at our history, think of all the mistakes we have made and strive to do better next time.This mentality is also what fuels to those one-shot solutions we dream up that politicians have used to get people to vote for them. It’s not too long ago when people thought that if Pervez Musharraf resigned his two posts, things would magically get better. Then the same was said about Asif Ali Zardari being tried for corruption. Then the slogan was that we need to elect the charismatic Imran Khan, because just his awesome aura will make all the corrupt politicians turn as saints. No one thinks about the logistics of the issues. No one thinks about the root causes. We just wanted a single step solution and our “Quack” analysts gave them to us.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Who is Abid Nasir?
vivek_ahuja
BRF Oldie

Post by vivek_ahuja »

A day in the life of Musharraf

Posting fun excerpts:
He is indicted for treason and murder. He is forbidden from going abroad. He is banned for life from running for elected office.

It is hard to imagine how Pervez Musharraf, former military ruler of Pakistan, could be in much deeper water than this.

Yet, as the ex-president and army chief sits in his apricot-colored villa, ruminating over his predicament, he does not sound — or look — much like a man unduly burdened by worry.

Musharraf is on home turf these days, in the mega-city of Karachi on the shores of the Arabian Sea. Although he lives behind multiple layers of armed security men, cameras, barriers, and razor wire, he is far from being a prisoner.

"I attended a marriage party last night," says Musharraf. "I was there 'til about one in the morning."

He says at night he sometimes drops in on several of Karachi's exclusive country clubs.
Musharraf at his villa in Karachi. In an interview with NPR, the ex-president said he had no regrets about returning home despite the charges against him. He also said he considered his presidency a success and hoped to play a role in the country's future.

"But of course, there are security threats," he says, "So I do not move around as I would in London (North-Pakistan :mrgreen: )," where he also has a home.

Nearly two years have elapsed since Musharraf returned to Pakistan from self-imposed exile for what he hoped would be a political reincarnation, but which turned out to be a disaster.

Finally, falteringly, his fortunes seem to be edging upward. The civilian government led by his nemesis Nawaz Sharif, the prime minister whom Musharraf ousted in a 1999 coup, has weakened in recent weeks.

The military establishment that Musharraf once commanded, and where he still enjoys support, is becoming more powerful.

Its top brass recoils at the idea of their ex-chief being tried for treason and murder. The cases against Musharraf are now spluttering along at a snail's pace, suggesting that the judiciary has little appetite these days for taking on the army.

In a wide-ranging NPR interview at his Karachi home, Musharraf reflected on the journey that has taken him from the president's palace — with sky-high popularity ratings, in his early years — to a defendant on bail.

He admits that the "legal entanglement" that greeted him on his return was worse than he expected. Yet he has no regrets about coming back to Pakistan: "Whenever I came here, I would have to face the same cases, so why not now?"

He continues: "I could never decide that I am never going to come back to Pakistan, and just live in Dubai and London. No, that I could not do. I have relatives and friends [here]. I had to come back."

Musharraf waves away any suggestion that he'd leave Pakistan for good, if his travel ban was lifted: "Never, never, never, never. In fact my thinking is now — why should I go? I am here. Do any thing you like." 8)

The life ban on running in elections is not deterring the former army chief from publicly airing his views.

There's overwhelming evidence that during his rule, despite allying his government with the U.S. post-Sept. 11, Pakistan sought influence in Afghanistan by covertly sponsoring militant groups. Now Musharraf is warning of a new "proxy war" there, caused by "meddling" by Pakistan's chief adversary, India.

"What should Pakistan do when this kind of a situation is faced?," he asks. "Obviously, Pakistan starts looking for elements who'd support Pakistan, who'd play our game there."

"So what do we end with? We end with a proxy war. We end with an India-Pakistan conflict going in Afghanistan," he adds.

This, says Musharraf, would be bad for everyone. He thinks it's time to leave the place alone.

"The best solution to Afghanistan is let them find their own way out from the mess that there is," he says.

However, he says he feels "a little optimistic" about Afghanistan's new president Ashraf Ghani, whom he considers "balanced" and "progressive".

As he waits for his cases to grind through the legal process, or fade away, Musharraf has settled into a comfortable daily routine.

His afternoons are usually spent sitting for hours on the dazzlingly white sheepskin that covers his favorite chair, receiving visitors in his elegant reception room.

"Politicians and non-politicians, they just want to come and meet me," he says. "So from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. or 7 p.m., I meet people ... I am very happy to meet them, especially the youth."

Mornings always begin with 50 minutes of exercise — going back and forth in his swimming pool if the weather is warm or, if not, pounding away on his treadmill.

Not so long ago, Musharraf was crying off court appearances, citing medical problems. Now he looks younger than his 71 years :rotfl: and, clad in a dark blue blazer and open-necked white shirt, remarkably sprightly. "I feel healthy," he says cheerfully.

To talk to Musharraf at length is to a meet a man who sees himself as misunderstood, and is eager to correct the historical record.

He maintains that, judged by economic and social indicators, he was Pakistan's most successful president in its 68-year history, equaled only by another military ruler, Field Marshal Ayub Khan, who ruled from 1958 to 1969.

Musharraf casts himself as more democratic than Pakistan's elected leaders, whom he characterizes as corrupt and autocratic, citing his record of empowering the media, women and minorities. Yet the ex-army chief clearly, unrepentantly, believes in a system of government where the ends justify the means.

"If democratic means are not meeting the situation, the demands of the situation, well we adopt undemocratic means to meet that," Musharraf says. "Because to meet the challenges is the important part, and not merely following a democratic path."

At one point, he remarks: "Frankly, no Muslim country is totally prepared for democracy, as you see in the West. You have to tailor it to their particular requirements of each country. We don't know how to spell democracy!"

Musharraf's tendency to be outspoken surfaces again when the conversation shifts to the late Benazir Bhutto — and the generally positive view of her in the West.

"Unfortunately, in the West, you like a person who speaks very good English, " says Musharraf, "You like a person, if the person is a woman, well, it's much better — liberal, very forward-looking. If the lady is good-looking, oh very good! Excellent. She is a good leader of the future." :mrgreen:

For a while, conspiracy theories swirled around Pakistan linking Musharraf to Bhutto's assassination in late 2007. Moves are still under way to prosecute him, focusing on an alleged failure to provide her with adequate security, a charge he strongly rebuts.

Musharraf believes attitudes on this have changed: "I think, massively, all over Pakistan, they (people) know that I was not involved."

After all, he says, he was "the maximum loser." Bhutto's death accelerated his fall from office; facing impeachment on other issues, Musharraf resigned the following summer.

One episode in his nine-year rule draws an expression of regret. Musharraf still insists it was correct to move against Pakistan's chief justice, Iftikhar Chaudhry, in 2007. His attempts to oust the judge lit the fuse for a political crisis that eventually toppled him.

But he adds: "Sometimes one has to be pragmatic enough (to realize) that even that correct action may lead to very negative fallouts, on the country and on myself."
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

deejay wrote:
Jhujar wrote:...
http://www.dawn.com/news/1164189/afghan ... army-chief
Afghanistan's enemy is Pakistan's enemy, says army chief

Pakistan Hai Yaan Ummah's Shared Vadhu!
Ah, so they say it: Pakistan itself is the enemy of Pakistan.

P.S. How did I miss this?
So Pakistanis who are committing sooside along with soosiding other Pakistanis are basically fighting for Pakistan against Pakistan.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

^^^ If you were without pakistan, err... constipated, for 60 some years then trust me, you too would have thoughts of alternative means of making a pakistan out of everyone.

Don't worry, this poo shall pass.
RSoami
BRFite

Post by RSoami »

Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Blast near shia mosque in Raw-al-Pindi. At least 2 sent to djannat.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Narad wrote:Blast near shia mosque in Raw-al-Pindi. At least 2 sent to djannat.
Can't be because of Afghans. They've been sent off remember?
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

RCase wrote:Pakistan to celebrate Al-Bakistan Day. Since Eleven Jinping cannot make it, the all-weather iron brother has decided to honor the fliend's treatment of muslims in Xinjiang.
Pakistan Day parade preparations: Seminaries, shrines to be shut down for a week

ISLAMABAD: In order to make foolproof security arrangements to celebrate Pakistan Day on March 23, the Islamabad administration has decided to vacate and close madrassas near Parade Avenue for one week, official sources revealed on Monday.

................{Snipped}.....................

The decision came after law enforcement agencies had asked the Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) Administration to vacate seminaries and shrines which fall under a two kilometre radius of the parade venue.

(source Tribune)

I am taking bets for IED mubaraks during this week in Slumbad.
Above news item about closing of Mohammadden seminaries and shrines "In order to make foolproof security arrangements to celebrate Pakistan Day " is causing me a bout of cognitive dissonance.

Recollect that Leaders of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan are always lecturing us Non-Mohammaddens that Mohammaddenism is the “Religion of Peace”.

At the Fifty Sixth Session of the United Nations General Assembly New York on 10 November 2001 then Military Dictator of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, General Pervez Musharraf said “Islam is a religion of peace”. (UN Speech Musharraf).

In a May 2011 message to the International Imam Council, organisers of Syeda Fatima Interfaith Conference at the UK House of Lords, the then President of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Asif Zardari, said “Islam is a religion of peace and tranquility and totally opposed to friction and terrorism” ( Islam is a religion of peace, not terrorism: Zardari)

At the Sixty Fifth Session of the United Nations General Assembly on 27 September 2013 current Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Muhammad Nawaz Sharif said “Islam is a religion of peace”. (UN Speech Shariff)

Given the repeated statements of the peaceful nature of Mohammaddenism by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s Leaders, what is the need for closure of Mohammadden seminaries aka madrassahs “In order to make foolproof security arrangements to celebrate Pakistan Day” ?
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

shiv wrote:
Can't be because of Afghans. They've been sent off remember?
News can't be true. Shias don't have mosques. Also, munafiqs cannot go to djannat. :)
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Web Link to article on the above story of the demonstration of the IEDology of Pakistan in Rawalpindi reports that this was a failed attempt of the IED Mubarak variant of the IEDology of Pakistan as the suicide vest did not detonate and the deaths were caused by a hand grenade.

Article reports this was a case of Green on Green on Intra-Mohammadden religion inspired sectarian bloodletting with Sunni Mohammadden group Jundullah taking credit for the killings of minority Shia sect at a Mohammadden place of worship:

Three killed in Rawalpindi imambargah blast, Jundullah claims responsibility
Last edited by arun on 18 Feb 2015 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
BijuShet
BRFite

Post by BijuShet »

arun wrote:...
Given the repeated statements of the peaceful nature of Mohammaddenism by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s Leaders, what is the need for closure of Mohammadden seminaries aka madrassahs “In order to make foolproof security arrangements to celebrate Pakistan Day” ?
You SDRE Kuffar will never understand Islam. See Pakistan is closing the seminaries to make sure everyone enjoys the day off on Al Bakistan day. Seminaries work round the clock performing IT operations. Without a strong closure notice these IT capabilities may suffer fatigue so by forcing closure all tspaklets will also celebrate Al Bakistan day and be renewed with energy for better IT ops.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Qatargas, Pakistan close to 15-year LNG supply deal

CAIRO/ISLAMABAD: State-run Gulf energy company Qatargas is in the final stages of talks on a deal to supply Pakistan with 3 million tonnes of liquefied natural gas (LNG) annually for 15 years, industry sources in Doha told Reuters on Wednesday.

The deal would help the country tackle serious energy shortages and power cuts which can last up to 20 hours a day.

Nearly half the country’s electricity is generated by gas and its output of 4.1 billion cubic feet per day is well short of demand for as much as 6 billion, depending on the time of year.

One source said the deal would be signed in weeks, while a second said the first shipment would be received by March.

An official at the Ministry of Water and Power confirmed an LNG deal was planned but declined to give details.

No-one at Qatargas, the world´s largest LNG producer, was available to comment.

Pakistan State Oil (PSO) said payments to Qatar would be guaranteed by the government so any cash flow problems at PSO would not affect the Qatargas deal.
Cheers Image
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Chinese envoy brushes off reports calling Jinping's Pakistan visit unlikely
Chinpapa ko Poakammi Sey Aabhi Takk Pyar Hai ? Chinpappa Bolo Bolo!

( Instead PRC Will Send Uigher Dancing Imams to Teach Dance to paki Mullahs)
ISLAMABAD: Chinese Ambassador to Pakistan Sun Weidong has brushed aside Indian media reports which said that Chinese President Xi Jinping may not visit Pakistan next month and said a formal announcement of this visit is yet to be made.A report published on Indian news website NDTV quoted officials as saying that Jinping is unlikely to visit Pakistan next month to be the chief guest at the Pakistan Day military parade.Chinese officials said it is difficult as he is tied up with over a fortnight-long session of the Chinese parliament, the National People's Congress (NPC).Talking to Dawn at the Presidency where he came to attend a presidential reception in honour of visiting Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, the envoy said, "Chinese President would visit Pakistan this year at an early date which is still being worked out."He termed Indian media reports as rumours and said there is no authenticity.Responding to a question about the Pak-China economic corridor project, the envoy emphasised for early completion of this project so that its dividends could reach people of both countries.Last week, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi arrived in Pakistan on a two-day visit to hold bilateral talks, promote economic and trade cooperation and discuss the regional situation with the Pakistani leadership.The Chinese foreign minister had also informed Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif that the purpose of his visit is to prepare for President Xi Jinping's visit to Pakistan.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

India’s secret romance with Israel out in the open
TEL AVIV: India’s soft corner for Israel and the secret relationship the two countries have enjoyed for years came out into the public sphere after the election of Narendra Modi as prime minister in April last year.Since his election, “Modi has been a very public supporter of Israel” stated the Israeli news outlet, Haaretz. India is the largest buyer of Israeli defence exports to the tune of $1 billion or 15 percent of Israel’s total exports.During the Aero India exhibition in, Modi paid a visit to the Israeli exhibit and learned about Israeli Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV). Interestingly, Israel’s Defence Minister Moshe Ya’alon was also present on the occasion becoming the first Israeli minister to travel to India.The presence of Ya’alon and his scheduled meetings with India’s defence minister signals a deepening friendship. Ya’alon speaking before his departure to India said, "this visit is incredibly significant for the strengthening ties with a rising world power such as India. India is a true friend to Israel, and advancing joint interests will greatly benefit both nations and their defense establishments, which have excellent relations themselves."
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Just based on the above few posts, TSP is all about:

1. Imagined history (Fountainhead of Islam)
2. Imagined importance (Geo strategic location, too important to fail)
3. Imagined friendships and cliches (iron-brothers, my enemy is your is enemy, shared destiny etc.)
4. Imagined enemies (YYY)
5. Imagined deals (LNG deal with Qatar, Iron ore deposits, Gwadar etc.)
6. Imagined visits (Eleven)
7. Imagined victories (defeats leaving TSP to fight another day)
8. Imagined scientific prowess (water car)
9. Imagined economy (Best place to invest)
10. Imagined Losses (Billions and billions of dollar losses)
11. Imagined hurt to H&D
12. Imagined geographic boundaries (Kashmir, Siachen, Sir Creek)

As one can see, Bakistanis are one hell of a vibrant, imajinnative people - wall to wall fakers!
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Were there two IED mubaraks in Shitistan yesterday? One in Rawalpindi (6 dead) and one in Islamabad (3 dead). Or am I conphused?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

So Half-is-suar Saeed in one TV program is protesting / crying /squealing the following:

1. He is not the emir of LET. He is the emir of JUD. JUD is for charity onlee.
2. LET is not present in Pakistan, it is in J&K, its leader is well known to everyone (doesn't name the leader)
3. All the proscriptions, travel bans, being present on wanted list of virtually every sensible country in the world is the result of "Bharti Praapaagandaa"
4. When ever he is asked a difficult question, he heaves a sigh, showing his intense pain, then answers the questions.
5. Denies that Sharif brothers ever gave funds directly to JUD from the Pakistani Punjab State's budget.
6. He repeats the ISI brief to all TV guests:
i) Pakistan has served Amreeka for 13 years (Pakastaaan ne amreeka ki 13 saal khidmaat ki hai ji)
ii) Pakistan has given bases and airspace to Amreeka (Pakastaaan ne adde bhi diye, Fizaein bhi di ji)
iii) Pakistan lost 50,000 people in Amreeka's drone attacks (Pakastaaan ne 50 hajaar jaanno ki kurbanni di hai drone hamlon mein ji)
iv) Pakistan has destroyed its economy as a result (Pakastaaan ne apni maeeshat tabah kaaaar li hai ji)

So the result of Indian pressure is that fatty boy is now reduced to protesting his innocence on Paki TV channels 24x7

Watch the following video only if you have the time and inclination to listen to this scumbag's rants
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

excerpted from oped of Inder Malhotra in Tribune from Chandigarh
This reminds me of something even more revealing that happened way back in the early 1980s. Pakistan’s suave and respected Foreign Minister at that time, Nawabzada Yaqub Ali Khan, a retired Lieutenant-General, was visiting New Delhi and, as always, invited some of us for a background briefing. The nuclear issue was on top of the agenda. But one senior journalist said that he wanted to discuss something “non-sexy”. Pakistan was at that time suffering from an acute shortage of food while India had plenty of wheat to spare. The questioner asked the Sahibzada: “Instead of importing wheat from the USA, Argentina and Australia, why don't you take it from us? From Amritsar it will get to Lahore in just over an hour”. The Sahibzada replied: “I must be candid and tell you that our people don’t like to eat Indian food”.
the rest of the article is here
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/commen ... 43740.html
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

^
But in 2015 though, they have no option but to eat Indian food. Blow to H&D. Whatever happened to we will eat grass bravado?

See this video - http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... 3#p1799631

Now that badmash has some free time after handing over phoren and defence ministries to army, he has been visiting vegetable markets in Isloo to check on the sabzi prices. In that video a veggie vendor when asked about banana price, says they are Indian.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

wig wrote:excerpted from oped of Inder Malhotra in Tribune from Chandigarh
This reminds me of something even more revealing that happened way back in the early 1980s. Pakistan’s suave and respected Foreign Minister at that time, Nawabzada Yaqub Ali Khan, a retired Lieutenant-General, was visiting New Delhi and, as always, invited some of us for a background briefing. The nuclear issue was on top of the agenda. But one senior journalist said that he wanted to discuss something “non-sexy”. Pakistan was at that time suffering from an acute shortage of food while India had plenty of wheat to spare. The questioner asked the Sahibzada: “Instead of importing wheat from the USA, Argentina and Australia, why don't you take it from us? From Amritsar it will get to Lahore in just over an hour”. The Sahibzada replied: “I must be candid and tell you that our people don’t like to eat Indian food”.
the rest of the article is here
http://www.tribuneindia.com/news/commen ... 43740.html
wig Ji :

Despite this "Insult in the Face" the Indian Collective of Sickular Dog Turds - include Inder Malhotra who accepted the insult - still go around kissing the Cwapistan Postewiows!

Woe is me :(
Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

^^^
On second thought :

It is sad that the Secular Dog Turds like Inder Malhotra did not ask the Illegitimate Male Offspring of an Unmarried Female of the Canine Species i.e. Kutaazada Yaqub Ali Khan as to how could he make such a statement whilst he was gorging himself on Indian Food and drinking himself silly with Indian Diplomat Whisky!

Cheers Image
Brad Goodman
BRF Oldie

Post by Brad Goodman »

Dissenting voices silenced in Pakistan's war of the web
Pakistan already goes further than most in digitally shielding its citizens from the outside world. There are only two countries where Facebook blocks more content at the request of their governments, and a YouTube ban imposed two years ago shows no sign of being lifted.
Internet freedom activists complain Pakistan has more than earned its nickname of “Banistan”, given the government’s penchant for shutting down bits of the web it doesn’t like.
Freedom House, a rights organisation, ranks Pakistan among countries it considers to be “not free” in the online world.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

pakistanis even then (back in the 80s) had 'chootspah', and the Inder Malhotra types were dogs walking around with wagging tongues around foreigners (any variety), they could be spit in the face, they would still come back asking for more.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, explain this to me. What happens to Indian leaders once they are in power that they buckle so easily to US pressure? Here is Brahma Chellaney saying that ModiJi is absolutely no different from MMSJi who Imyself used to pummel for his weak caving in to US and TSP. Apparently, the only "concession" TSP made was they will meet the Harried rats at any time, except before an official India TSP talk. It seems me that behind all the gala crap, the only mission of Obama's visit to India was to smooth talk ModiJi into resuming p!ss process with TSP so TSP RAPE can get that India TSP equal equal high

http://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/ ... 17884.aspx

Very disappointing. I thought India will rise from the ashes under ModiJi, but looks like this BJP govt is going the Vajpayee route.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

CRamS wrote:Guys, explain this to me. What happens to Indian leaders once they are in power that they buckle so easily to US pressure? Here is Brahma Chellaney saying that ModiJi is absolutely no different from MMSJi who Imyself used to pummel for his weak caving in to US and TSP. Apparently, the only "concession" TSP made was they will meet the Harried rats at any time, except before an official India TSP talk. It seems me that behind all the gala crap, the only mission of Obama's visit to India was to smooth talk ModiJi into resuming p!ss process with TSP so TSP RAPE can get that India TSP equal equal high

http://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/ ... 17884.aspx

Very disappointing. I thought India will rise from the ashes under ModiJi, but looks like this BJP govt is going the Vajpayee route.
CRamS Ji :

For what it is worth Modi Ji has "REDUCED" The Land of the Pure and Home of the Terrorists to the Level of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal and Sri Lanka. These Six Nations are visited for SAARC Agenda. So is The Land of the Pure and Home of the Terrorists.

Cheers Image
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

http://tribune.com.pk/story/840867/rang ... -sindh-cm/

Weapon licenses to be issued to Shia mosques, imambargahs: Sindh CM
The Sindh chief minister announced on Thursday that the government would issue weapon licenses to all seminaries, imambargahs and mosques belonging to the Shia sect – one of the 25 demands put forth by families of the victims of the Shikarpur blast.
Shrinivasan
BRF Oldie

Post by Shrinivasan »

Guys the comments are priceless, I can sense many BRFites there... OWN UP :twisted:
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

Wait i thought shia mosques were called imambargahs. Wrong?