Delhi Case Follow-up thread

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Re: Delhi Case Follow-up thread

Post by UlanBatori »

But see all the pakis commenting below Wirth's article. How do these mofos get up in the morning, given the daily stream of Bojitive Neuj from Bakistan? I bet that Shashwant is a paki or a ConversioniXt.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

Rahul M wrote:
gakakkad wrote:Mean e while I hope a meme is made up of herr Brof...hopefully one that would be as recognizable as that history channels ancient aliens guy or the Dos equis bear guy..
give me an idea and I will make it for all to use.

I am not very creative at these things .. But I tried something..I am sure people here can do way better...and if UB spends a couple of his minutes ,Herr brof would catch the next flight to Iraq and Join ISIS and try getting the first available ticket to Jannat...I d caution folks against creating something that sounds sexist..we are battling bigotry remember ..

gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

the amount of takleef Wirth's article can cause if it is published in Ny toilet paper or other western source can easily be imagined..
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

ramana wrote:Can anyone compare the Uty of Oklahoma banning the SAE fraternity for racist comments and the non-action by Uty of Leipzig at their dishonorable prof's racist comments?
Ramana garu: we need to be a little cautious here. Are there any missing emails in between the ones posted by the applicant? Frau professor claims that the applicant engaged in comparing social conditions in fatherland and Bharat bhoomi.

But again this is the second time frau professor sent out an email with exactly the same content as reported in BRF.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

panduranghari wrote: The west cannot AFFORD to turn down indian money for education. Won't be surprised if UKstan and Khanland make some angry noises against the Germans
Khan looks down on euro with utmost contempt. No way their educational institutes will be affected. In fact they want euros to shoot themselves in the foot. Euros loss is Khans gain.
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

SSundar wrote:
shyamal wrote: The feedback that I have about the documentary(I have not watched it and have no intention to watch it) is that it has a lot of sensational statements(which have already appeared in media before) and broadbased maligning of Indian society as a whole. So who will attack whom?
Shyamal-ji, from a fellow noobie: I watched a number of my friends attacking themselves on FB and declaring shame about India. We are probably the only ethnicity in the entire human race that do this so well - self-flagellation. The ban on this abomination ensured that the frenzy died down in less than a day. Without this ban, "activists" would have screened it in every Indian village and created a perfect environment for the next Godhra.
Sundar ji, was it really meant for indian villagers?
my guess is it is meant for international clueless dogooders and indian self flagellating population. And it has done the work it was meant to do. In addition the modi gvt gets needless flak.
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

UlanBatori wrote:
ripping someone a new one only shows our own frustration.
shyamalji: I gather that u r where u can watch BeeBeeSee. They had a nice series titled "Yes, Minister!"

Quote:
When u have them by the ***s, their Hearts and Minds will follow
Sort of a sexist theme, I admit, but can be suitably modified to "when u can apply warmth to their musharrafs" and make it non-gender-specific. I think BeeBeeSee India's future seems a bit **cough-cough** (u know, because Dilli is so polluted etc) and they may develop a greater interest in knowing about the skills taught at Tihar Jail.
UBji, I will be very happy if the bbc faces any real consequence.
But my pessimistic intiution tells me that they will not recieve even a slap on the palm and the effort of the govt to bring them to book will be seen as an attack on free media and cause even more selfflaggelation among indians and an enhancement in bbc reputation as fearless in the face of persecution by banhappy rightwing hindutwa facsists.
SSundar
BRFite

Post by SSundar »

shyamal wrote: Sundar ji, was it really meant for indian villagers?
I do believe so, yes. Villagers and townsfolk. Bring things to a boiling point just enough to trigger a massive purge when news of the next rape breaks out. It did happen in Dimapur, did it not? Imagine if India had been boiling just right when the Dimapur incident hit us. Modi would have had 10 x Gujarat 2002 on his hands.
shyamal wrote: my guess is it is meant for international clueless dogooders and indian self flagellating population. And it has done the work it was meant to do. In addition the modi gvt gets needless flak.
I agree that the clueless dogooders were a target. Not sure what caught their tongue. Even Merryl Streep just disappeared after showing off her dress.

I would hope that the self-flagellating population took a break when wave after wave of negative news about Udwin was quickly published in the mainstream and social media.

Edited for typo.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The point to note about Frau Brophejar eej that SHE IS ONLY FACULTY MEMBER AT LIE-PIGZ WHO HAS SPOKEN THE TRUTH.

This IMHO is the point to be emphasized. She points to DEEP-ROOTED RACISM in the German and perhaps much of the Oiropean academic establishment. (why do I agree, I wonder.)

She alerted the world to this simple fact. Sure, she was AGREEING with her mob, but it IS a racist mob. So it should be the picture of her university's top wimmen ophishials that should be lined up on both sides of that of the Fuhrer.

As for Wirth vs. NYT: what needs 2 b done is to have Wirth's article given max exposure, ALONG WITH the list of media authors and media employers who have gone about systematically lying about the probability of getting attacked in India. There is such a list somewhere here, if you wade back upstream in the Indian Media Poo-Thrower dhaga.

How many of these racist sh1ts would walk around at midnight in, say, NYC? Remember what happened to the German family that got in a rental car at Miami Airport and took a wrong turn? Since then, most rental car agencies in US have even removed identifying marks from their number plates (it used to be EZ to spot a Hertz car by its number plate) and windshields. But would they deny admission to applicants from the US based on the demonstrated facts?

And... based on this demonstration of what the Faculty in Germany teach their students, is it not wise to take into account the extremely poor-quality education and upbringing that these students (sweeping generalization to all Germans, just like they do in German to people from India) receive, when consider them for admission to Indian and American and Mongolian universities?

Herr Professor Doktor Witzel of Harvard U comes to mind - NOW his comments about Indian-Americans take on a very different hue, hain? Did he go to Lie-Pigz also?
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

<Djinn-wipeout>

gakakkad and Rahul M.... please to check nukkad. Dont want this rather sombre thread to get diverted
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, question. I have not been behind on this. But have all the howling western wannabe "feminists" in India summoned their brains and ask the simple question as to why this white woman had to come all the way to Delhi to make a movie and rape? She didn't find any rapist in NY or London?

In toady's hyperventilating Indian DDM, its very difficult to make an intellectual point. Instead of all these western cliches that these self-loathing Hindu chics with an attitude repeat like "why always blame the woman" etc crap, the point is that the Delhi rape and many other ills have a deep rooted social, economic, class, and even cultural angle to it. And solutions to those must be found in an Indian context, not by repeating what white feminists say. They have their own values and cultural mores they operate under. The "struggle" of western feminists is akin to how much of their breasts or butt they can show at a work place, celebrating "femininity" as they call it, and yet want to taken seriously as maccho leaders. Indian women's struggle is very different, like poverty, sanitation etc. Can a pea-brained Nidhi Raazdan on UnDy or others like her be capable of thinking and arguing at this depth?
Jarita
BRF Oldie

Post by Jarita »

There is a silver lining to this. Very few Indians are aware of German shenanigans. Everytime you touch India there are karmic consequences.

Second Indian student 'rejected by German professor because of India's rape problem

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 03373.html

According to crime statistics on the Nation Master website, Germany has the 43rd highest proportionate rate of rape in the world whilst India is in equal 94th. Figures only take into account rape incidents that are reported to the police.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

The problem is these stats are dismissed saying "oh we have many under reported cases". But then there are many under reported in US as well (campus rapes, date rapes, army rapes etc).

Is there a statistically reliable study on quantifying the under reported?
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Is there a statistically reliable study on quantifying the under reported?
Gus, You can only extrapolate based on some sample size, but I doubt if such things can be measured even if there is a working system keeping track of crimes accurately, and in India such things are not even possible at this time.

As an aside, Most govt. records on crimes and rates of increase are pretty useless, so NGOs and others can claim to have better numbers even if their numbers are far from accurate. The forms are apparently designed for another time by some paper pusher who has no field experience, so the collected data is usually irrelevant.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

@ Gus , as per the references I quoted of UK and the swedes ,only 5-25% of British and Swedish rapes are reported to the police. And the conviction rate is a grim 3-5 % .. It is a well known fact that only 2 of 100 American rapists faces even a single day of Jail..

Figure showing some Grim data about rapes in the US ..From https://rainn.org/get-information/stati ... ting-rates

now logically speaking , if our actual rape rates equal that of UK or US or Sweden (tauba! tauba!) , than more than 99-99.7% Indian rapes would have to go unreported ...
Indian rape rate is 1.8/100k people..
Swedish rate 66/100k people
American Rate 30-40/100k people
UK Rate 25/100k people ..

Lets compare UK and India...As per statistics only 5-25% of UK rapes are reported...So actual rape rate is 100/100k people to 500/100k people ..If the actual Indian rape is to approach the British rate , only 0.36-1.8% of Indian rapes would be reported...which means that 98.2 to 99.64% Indian rapes would have to go unreported for our rape rate to approach Bartannia ...which is highly implausible ...
so no way in hell Indian rates approach anywhere close to Western countries...so it is only le-pigs crap that Bhestern statistics are more because more rapes are reported in Bhest...
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

>> As an aside, Most govt. records on crimes and rates of increase are pretty useless, so NGOs and others can claim to have better numbers even if their numbers are far from accurate.

very true..In the US the fact is so well known , that it has gained mainstream acceptance .. A subject called Behavioral science is tested in USMLE step 1 ..I remember that in preparation material it was mentioned that rape and crime against women are grossly unreported..

Officially about 86k rapes were counted by law enforcement ...But CDC (center for disease control) counted 1.3 million...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/2 ... l?ir=India
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

So Liepzig is in full-scale denial, hain? Doesn't the 'ishtudant' have email saved? As I said b4, the real story here is the institutionalized racism and pak-honesty in Germany and much of Oirope.

Too many anecdotes to ignore as being anecdotal. And anyway, Beck-sickinger claims that she has many friends who feel like her.

Now even that statement has been morphed to read "I have many wimmen ishtudantz in my group" which is not what her original email said: it was something like "I know many wimmen (faculty) who don't accept Indian (Presumed Rapists) either.

What was the "misquoting"? The University Fuhrer (Frau-Fuhrer?) is now on record as having gone far out on a limb.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

CRS, Its being argued quite well by Indian feminists. Key point is the agenda driven BBC documentary detracts from solving the problem. They are basically refuting the key point of the BBC propaganda film.

__
UB, Nazis in the mind are still infesting Europe.
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

An excellent article from a Belgian Prof Jakob De Roover..i am waiting for niticentral news channel..

http://www.niticentral.com/2015/03/11/i ... 06333.html

Imagine. A filmmaker travels to Belgium because she has heard about the pedophilia scandals in the country. She directs a documentary film, which includes an interview with an infamous pedophile. This man says that the girls he raped had actually seduced him and that they really enjoyed it. The filmmaker then comments that Belgian society is responsible for creating such pedophiles by teaching them what to think. Most men in this country are programmed in this way, she insists. In fact, this is all part of a larger disease and culture, which is also reflected in Belgian cinema. How would we Belgians react? We would find this shocking and infuriating. It is as though pedophilia is an expression of the core of our culture, as though we are programmed for child abuse.

This story is not all that imaginary, even though it does concern another country. Over the past week, the international hue and cry about rape in India has gone through another round. This time the cause is a documentary where one of the accused in a brutal rape case makes atrocious statements. Significantly, the English filmmaker, Leslee Udwin, does not see this man as a pathological individual. In an interview, she characterises him as representative of “most men in this country,” who are “programmed in a certain way.” It is this society that creates and encourages such rapists, she says, and the objectifying of women in Bollywood films reveals how this is part of a larger disease and culture.
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

Decision on the PIL asking for the revoking of the ban has been set back to 18th march.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 538860.cms
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

How many of these racist sh1ts would walk around at midnight in, say, NYC?
How dare you question the safety in NYShit(y)? UBji is unsafe. They have already declared themselves safe, top 10. To help you convince, they even created a fancy white paper. And, to make sure that they fund this garbage research, Tocyo is number one on the list.

Safe Shitty Index 2015
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Bah, next time BASF wants to invest in India, it should be leaked out that the bid was rejected to safeguard India's children, from widely suspected German pedophilic men.

Step back and watch the capitalists tyre necklace each other. Till then it's all kuhscheiße.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

Did Leslee Udwin Sideline and Silence An Indian Filmmaker Who Was Part Of #IndiasDaughter’?
What We Know:

It is being alleged that the idea to make this documentary was floated by an Indian filmmaker, a lady who invited Leslee Udwin to be a part of the project.

According to the comments, Leslee has completely sidelined this Indian filmmaker who introduced Leslee to her friends in India (including filmmaker Sooni Taraporewala), all of who worked for free on the film as it was for a ‘good cause’.

The Indian filmmaker now has a gag order against her, which prevents her from speaking about the issue.

The people who helped Leslee at the behest of this Indian filmmaker are now feeling cheated.

Neil Sadwelkar, an editor who has apparently worked on the film along with Leslee alleges that he had heard Leslee’s version of the story.

The material, he claims that was shot earlier was technically unacceptable and had to be reshot.

To which Sooni replies, “Leslee was very much around when the ‘technically unacceptable’ material was shot so that cannot be a valid reason to sideline the Indian filmmaker who was once her partner.”

So another case of a Indian left-wing libtard dogooder inviting western intervention a la RamohanRoy and being the first one to get screwed in the resulting intersectional clusterf**k.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

The sepoys are sad because they did not get the credit and spoils of war. They care nary about consequences of action. GOI says it will act against Peepeecee. Why should the sepoys not be called to account? Friendly AAptard Fire is fun, friendly sepoy firing will be even more fun. Too many networks will be exposed.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

‘India’s Daughter sensationalises rape’, says filmmaker Anjali Bhushan
Subsequently, when I accidently stumbled upon the fact that plans to release the documentary were afoot, I was both angry and surprised, since I had been informed that the BBC would not air the documentary until the Supreme Court hearings were over. I immediately proceeded to warn the media houses planning to telecast the film, both about the fact that permission to do so had not been received and also the fact that the matter was still sub judice.

That despite my warnings the documentary, which includes an abominable portrayal of the issue, was still aired is a sad reflection of the triumph of the personal ambition of a producer who valued publicity and international recognition over the social agenda of the entire production.
Here is the entire clusterf*^k discussion on kitaab-e-chehera:

https://www.facebook.com/nishthajain.216
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Someone has floated the gentle notion that the whole atrocity was conducted in order to make money for these vermin. :mrgreen:
Evidence: 40K rupees paid to one of the monsters. How much more money has changed hands?
Hope more evidence can be posted: Like the Moni Basu article on See Enn Enn that came with the 13X lead in rapes that the US of A has over India.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twUmDDMX9tU

Well while eggheads debate and commiserate, a certain Harvinder SIngh holds fast to karma.
SSundar
BRFite

Post by SSundar »

Who has the legal authority to issue a gag order on an Indian citizen, on behalf of a British citizen who has broken several Indian laws, from speaking up in India?
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

sanjaykumar wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twUmDDMX9tU

Well while eggheads debate and commiserate, a certain Harvinder SIngh holds fast to karma.

Kudos to Harvinder Singh... share this everywhere...
mayo
BRFite -Trainee
Location: Madrasa Theory of Relativity (M>EC^2) Madrasa Logic > Earthly Logic * Civilization^2

Post by mayo »

Harvinder,

Please make sure that you have "India's Daughter" "Leslee Udwin" "BBC" "NDTV" "Kavita Krishnan" "Barkha Dutt" "Rape Culture" "Pedophilia" "Rape Culture" "Annette Beck-Sickinger" in the searchable tags.

People who search for "India's Daughter" should be able to see your work in the search results, isn't it?

Thanks for the efforts.
I sent this to him. Please send similar comments to him and suggest appropriate search tags. Thanks.
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

^^
Evidence: 40K rupees paid to one of the monsters. How much more money has changed hands?
I think this is a trap.

One enough people focus on the Rs. 40K, along with other valid argument, it will be revealed that no money was given to the monster, hence the rest of the arguments are also invalid.

We should keep the focus on the issue of conflating the rapist's view onto the entire society, and not 40K.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

One enough people focus on the Rs. 40K, along with other valid argument, it will be revealed that no money was given to the monster, hence the rest of the arguments are also invalid.
Aaiyyoooo! Must be the pollution in Dilli that clouds the minds of even rice-eaters!

So let's see:
A says: Paid Rs. 40,000 onlee
B says: No no no no yaar, no Rs. 40,000 has been found

What is the result & Conclusion? CORRUPTION!!! :(( :(( That is the only thing from here that will last for 10 years - or 40 years, look at Bofors case.
rgsrini
BRFite

Post by rgsrini »

UB saar...
:rotfl:

I meant the Chicken Tikka Masala eaters will leverage anything they can get to play their dirty game.
They are certainly capable of projecting the 40K payment as a lie, and use that to paint the rest of the valid arguments as lie as well.

But the interesting thing is, that they have a great knack of creating these controversies on a periodic basis and push the whole nation to a defensive mode, when their own unwashed asses is stinking up the whole planet. Hopefully our society as a whole remembers it and give it back to them with interest in the future.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

This is why a long-memory website (copied all over) is needed. To not let these types be forgotten, and to allow ppl to do a quick search on them. Long time back there was a site called "About CIIS" (CIIS being the den of A***** Cha*******). Succinct. Totally accurate. Used exact links to make points. Effective.
Same happened to AID-INDIA. Of "Alla* Will Destory Terrist India, UK and USA" fame.
One-click - All it took. It didn't even bring out the obvious fact that the website of AID-INDIA was done on the exact same template, same filename, as the website of the banned international terrorist organization, CPI Marxist-Leninist Maoist Party.
Here u go! Even todin - One Click. Several sites had it. :rotfl:

This is what is needed. Ppl are too intent on FB etc. Those may produce short-term Flash-Mob type Waves (very useful) but do not have the sheer staying power of the Web.
mayo
BRFite -Trainee
Location: Madrasa Theory of Relativity (M>EC^2) Madrasa Logic > Earthly Logic * Civilization^2

Post by mayo »

UlanBatori wrote:

Code: Select all

Also pls have these listed: 

Jakob de Roover: 

http://www.niticentral.com/2015/03/11/indias-daughter-and-bbc-belgian-professor-speaks-out-306333.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/13/us/military-sexual-assault/index.html

http://www.refinery29.com/2014/02/61955/rape-statistics-united-states

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/profiles/Germany/Crime

https://www.gov.uk/government/statistics/an-overview-of-sexual-offending-in-england-and-wales
Friends, please respond to him in youtube comments with these links and also through G+.

To contact through G+, log into your google account and click here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/gursons2000/about
You can leave a reply on his youtube video by logging into your google account and clicking here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twUmDDMX9tU
member_26011
BRFite

Post by member_26011 »

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/14/world ... -says.html
LONDON — The recent revelations that teenage girls were systematically raped and trafficked by gangs of older men over long periods of time in several British cities prompted a host of inquiries into why the authorities had seemingly turned a blind eye for so long.
----Earlier I posted one on the U.S. military's rape epidemic on here.

Udwin, here is work for you right on home turf, try not to be scared of the BBC to do it. Do we need a bojitive neuj UK thread? Seems much more talented at it.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

today in real time with bill maher - couple of women came and talked about campus rapes...apparently the sexual assault is close to 1 in 5...i knew it was bad..not this shocking bad.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

8)
krisna
BRF Oldie

Post by krisna »

Gus wrote:today in real time with bill maher - couple of women came and talked about campus rapes...apparently the sexual assault is close to 1 in 5...i knew it was bad..not this shocking bad.
It is well known but they treat as lee and order sort of stuff. Keep it like that.
Woman's problem only for pesky countries like India who are not their type.