Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10,

Post by KJo »

Falijee wrote:“I Receive Cancer Treatment in London”: Shabaz Sharif
Shahbaz Sharif powerful chief minister of Pakistani Punjab is visiting London now a days. He arrived in London during the festive Eid period while his brother Nawaz Shrif Prime Minister was in Saudi Arabia for over 10 days with his finance minister Ishaq Dar who is also father in law of his daughter. This absence from Pakistan is criticised widely. In response to this criticism Shabaz Sharif issued a statement on social media and explained his position why he has to come to London. Here what he wrote to the people.

“A number of people asked a very valid question that why do I visit London for my medical check-up?

Dear Friends, I never wanted to tell my story to anyone … but I think you all deserve to know the facts … During Musharraf era, when I was sent in exile … I was diagnosed with backbone cancer and at that time I was in London … so naturally treatment got started there … In continuation of it, I still have to visit my oncologist couple of times a year … It is recommended that one should stick with same oncologist who has been with you since start and understands your complete case …

Friends, Let me assure you that I, Alhumdulillah, pay for all my expenses of travelling, boarding, treatment and medication myself … and not a single penny is ever taken from Punjab government for this purpose … May Allah bless you all with good health and long life … Ameen!!! …

SS “ Shabaz Sharif
No comments .
Why undergoing haram Kafir treatment? Why not halaal treatment as brescribed by the Holy Boobah in the Kooran?
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

^^^
Shabaz is following the principle of lying for a good cause.

Sure he pays for all his expenses of traveling, board, treatment and medication himself. True, not a single penny is ever taken from Punjab for this purpose. However, millions of dollars are siphoned away for other purposes to his personal account.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10, 2015

Post by Peregrine »

Jamaat demands APC on poll inquiry report

File photo of all parties’ conference withe Big Boss in Khaki!

Cheers Image
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Are Imran Khan and Tahir-ul-Qadri being rallied by the fauj for yet another round of dhishum dhishum with Nawaz Sharif?

Nawaz Sharif was planning to ask the army to control the crowds?
Is this current news or news from last year?
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan takes offense to any insinuation about activities that it normally indulges in. For e.g. when Indian defense minister mentioned 'kante se kanta nikalna' to curb terrorist activities fomented against the country in general, Pakistan interpreted it as 'Using terrorism to retaliate against Pakistani terrorists used against India'.

Now the wily brahmin-banias have come up with another way of alleging Pakistan is the IT capital of the world.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/926384/paki ... ban-istan/

Bakistan or Bangistan or Bangi-stan or Ban-istan?
“‘Basing their judgment on the trailer alone, they have decided that the film is anti-Pakistan and anti-Muslim. If anything, it’s anti-terrorism and since Pakistan is as much a victim of this global menace as any other country, it is in their interest to screen the film :mrgreen: . Its message is that it’s foolish to give up your life for a cause you’ll not live to fight for’, says Sidhwani who has written to the ministry asking for a review of the decision,” Ritesh Sidhwani, reported the Times of India along with the headline ‘Bangistan banned in Pakistan’.
Muns
BRFite

Post by Muns »

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_pn ... 1437956861

Brief synopis on watching the above documentary Without Shepherds :

Story briefly follows the lives of 5 Pakistanis, 1 of which I'll briefly cover here ;

Imran Khan ; watching this you get a feeling as to his private life. Shows his 2 english sons who he takes on Duck hunting trips as well as hiking trips in what seems to be forested areas around POK. You understand his RAPE elite lifestyle far removed from your average Abdul on the Karachi street. You can see his often frustration in dealing with the common pakistani and his eagerness to return to the safety and comfort of his SUV.
In fact the only thing that binds him to the common man is Islam and pretty much nothing else.
There's one scene where he walks to the podium and opens with what is the meaning of Pakistan? The crowd shouts the opening of the Kalima, La iIllaha illa-hah. He explains this as Allah gives you the freedom to not worship anybody else. Hence this is freedom for all mankind!
I'm still trying to figure this logic. :roll: Then goes on to say pakistan needs freedom from dictatorships ( the documentary was filmed in the dying days of the Musharraf regime).

So he appeals to the many new Rich Anglicized Paki Elite who popularise him online. He prays with the mullahs and has half knowledge of the Koran. On weekends he duck hunts and boat rides with the lifestyle he is accustomed to. Maybe even with a glass of blue scotch. He'll say whatever to connect with the masses, however his distaste for them.
In the end a poor personality to lead a country in my opinion. Another RAPE and a key to making some richer and the masses poorer.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Who is this Lata Jishnu and why does she rant in Paki papers?

Link
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

saip wrote:Who is this Lata Jishnu and why does she rant in Paki papers?
So that people take notice of who she is!!
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

Zikri spiritual leader kidnapped

http://www.dawn.com/news/1196645/zikri- ... -kidnapped
The spiritual leader of the Zikri community, Syed Zafar Noori, was kidnapped by armed men in the coastal town of Pasni on Sunday evening.

Mr Zafar Noori is the nephew of Syed Essa Noori, MNA and a key leader of the Balochistan National Party-Mengal.

According to family sources, a group of men came to his residence in Pasni and took him away at gunpoint.
Police confirmed the kidnapping but said it was yet to be ascertained who could be involved in it.

No group has so far claimed responsibility for the kidnapping or contacted his family for ransom.
Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Major Mumbai style terrorist attack in Indian Punjab!
Police station, family quarters and hospital under attack.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

They came in army fatigues. Kaluchak redux?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Indo-Pak NSA-level talks: MHA seeks inputs from Intelligence Bureau on terror - Economic Times
India has begun preparations for the national security advisor-level talks with Pakistan expected next month, as agreed between the two countries when PM Narendra Modi met his counterpart Nawaz Sharif in Ufa recently.

The home ministry has asked the Intelligence Bureau, the Research and Analysis Wing and the National Investigation Agency to furnish information by the end of the month on terrorism related issues and inputs pertaining to Pakistan, officials said.

Ahead of the talks, India is also planning to move a proposal for bringing UN sanctions against Abdul Rehman Makki, brotherin-law and righthand man of alleged 26/11 Mumbai attacks mastermind Hafiz Saeed, and get Makki declared an international terrorist under UN Security Council Resolution 1267 of the Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee.

A few other Pakistani terrorists will also be part of India's proposal to the UN, officials said.

Specifically for the NSA-level talks, IB and R&AW have been asked to accumulate the latest intelligence inputs of the terror plots aimed at India from Pakistan-based terror outfits and inputs on infiltration plots. The ministry has asked NIA to give an updated list of pending Letters Rogatory sent to Pakistan and terror related information sought therein pertaining to the 26/11 case and the Indian Mujahideen leaders.

The latest details regarding the whereabouts of Dawood Ibrahim in Pakistan and his "shifting locations" in that country are also being collated.
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

I read it on Twitter

Is it truly coincidence that CCFair is in India & peddling Khalistan nonsense & the attack happened?

After Yakub Memon & Hedley experience we should be careful.

Kindly get the spelling of surname of the terrorist right. No one in the media has misspelt it RamaY - JE Menon
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

saip wrote:Who is this Lata Jishnu and why does she rant in Paki papers?

Link
Used to mostly focus on environment/ development and 'alternate economy' stories in business publications with a pronounced social stance.

Interesting that she's writing on political issues now. Possibly freelancing.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Life Beneath Karachi Flyovers!

Chota Karo Gey Ya Bara Koro Gey :oops:

Fatima Bibi- :( Begging Under Ayesha Manzil Traffic Signal - after commuting two hours from home
“In the days of the traffic signal, I used to take home between Rs400 and Rs500 every day. Now, it is between Rs150 and Rs200,” she says. :(
Shakir -Christian Toilet Cleaner , :(
The charges to urinate are Rs5 per person while those for defecation are Rs10 per person. This needs to be specified before one is allowed in by the gatekeeper. “I have to ask every client: ‘chota karo ge ya bara karo gey?’” Shakir says.
Fruit Vendor :(
I give Rs80 per day in extortion money to park my pushcart here,” he says. When asked whom does he pay this extortion money to, he simply smiles and says, “You know it well.”
Police Constable :mrgreen:
The routine is familiar and works often: first, the constable aggressively stops a car and asks the driver for relevant documents. If all documentation is complete and up to date (driving license, national identity card, etc), the constable asks for tax papers. If those too are current, the constable simply whispers: “Sir, kutch to khayal karen… gari maen diesel bhee naheen hae”, (sir, please take care of us, we don’t even have fuel in the mobile).

Bilal- The Homeless Addict :(
The young man is an addict; his daily expense on drugs is Rs400, which he describes as “essential.” He started with hashish and later switched to “poder”, commonly known as “token”. Depending on the quality, one dose of token costs anywhere between Rs50 and Rs100.
Under the flyovers of Karachi, between robust structures of concrete and iron, there exists life — of the marginalised, the poor and the not-so-poor. These aren’t wasted spaces; they are claimed and reclaimed by common citizens.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

What Can Iran Possibly Need From Bhooka- Nanga Pakistan :rotfl:
An analyst, barred by his employers to take a public position on what they consider controversial matters with political underpinnings, blamed the lack of interest on the myopic mindset and petty politics.

“Saudi Arabian discomfort with the deal is not hidden.[*] The Sharif brothers are too intimate with the Saudi hierarchy to afford a display of enthusiasm,” he said, hinting at the period of the PML-N leadership’s exile when they were hosted by the Saudi government.
[*] Incurring the wrath of the Saudi agents ruling Paki land :mrgreen:

Paki media pretending to play equal = equal based on the following recent headlines in the Iran Dhaga

India Plans $3 Billion Smelter in Iran :D

Iran promises preferential treatment for Indian Investors :D

Iran offer India bigger role in strategic port :D
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Btw pius all around the world think minorities have to clean the toilet,clean and take the dustbins. In Cairo, there are heaps of garbage at many places where christian work and live. Stench was unbearable as there were remains of the animals whic were consumed by pius.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Deep State Shenanigans ? Multi - Pronged Attack on MQM Don

35 MQM leaders distancing from Altaf Hussain
KARACHI (Web Desk) – The Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has inducted four new members in its Rabita Committee, a press release stated on Monday .

On the other hand, sources have revealed at least 35 MQM leaders MQM have limited their association with Altaf Hussain, while the second level leadership is contacting the party chief to replace them in Rabta Committee.
The prominent leaders of MQM have turned off their cell phones, while the party chief is trying to contact them from London [*]with help of nearest colleagues, the sources further said.
[*]Remotecontrol control not working :twisted:

Time will tell whether Deep State will succeed in breaking Altaf bhai's stranglehold over Karachi :roll:

PS: Lahore High Court To Hear Altaf Hussein Treason Case :twisted:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Hmm
Pak fauj going after MQM, PPP, both sindhi parties. PPP has Shia affiliations - BB and ZAB were Shia.

Oppression by Pakjabi Sunnis
:twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Dawood Ebrahim Provided New Identity MakeOver By I.S.I In 2003

Dawood hiding in plain sight with new identity: US experts
Experts in counter-terrorism activities say that there is "credible information that India's most wanted person", Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar, aka Sheikh Dawood Hassan, who, ironically, was the son of a Mumbai police constable of known integrity, "was in March 2003 given a new identity and accompanying papers by the ISI, in order to reduce the chances of detection and to facilitate his travel to multiple locations across the globe, including South Africa, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Portugal and Dubai"
However, the problem facing the sleuths in India is that the mastermind of the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts has been travelling under a new legal identity since 2003, and has adopted a very low profile, shunning the high-profile events he was earlier seen in, "although he retains his contacts with Bollywood and is working to ensure through his contacts that favourites of his be given meaty roles". They say that sports and movies are his favourite hobbies, as well as being money-spinners, mainly through match-fixing in the case of the first and influence over distribution networks in the subcontinent in the case of the second.
These sources claim that "the 26/11 attack could not have succeeded the way it did but for longstanding contacts within the Mumbai police and state political network of Dawood and his close associates"
Although there have been reports of Dawood hiding in PoK or in a remote location close to the Afghan border, US sources say that like Osama bin Laden before his assassination, Dawood is "hiding in plain sight" and in comfort, shuttling between homes in Peshawar, Hyderabad (Sindh) and Lahore and that he is in regular touch with family members in both Pakistan as well as India, sometimes directly but usually through trusted associates who travel freely in both countries and who are not known to law enforcement to have any connection with Dawood himself.
The counter-terrorism experts say that Dawood's family is "almost totally unaware of the new identity of their internationally known relative as given in the travel documents", supplied to Dawood 12 years ago, and that these papers are used "only while travelling internationally and domestically and in financial transactions", so that the names and aliases of Dawood do not come up on any record, including those of banks and airlines.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Gurdaspur Strike is a Pakistani Tactical Shift from J&K to Punjab
Syed Ata Hasnain

Pakistan’s Continuing Perfidy

Gurdaspur attack a tactical ploy by Pakistan to divert attention
Since 2014 Pakistan’s focus shifted from the LoC to rather easily accessible Jammu-Pathankot International Border
Deliberate move to draw the Indian Army and drain its potential in counter-insurgency operations
Attack not unexpected as it falls in sync with earlier pattern of violence being followed by high-profile diplomatic activity
In moments of anger nations do irrational things and Pakistan has a history of this; never viewing the larger picture, the end result and the final pay off. The terror strike in Gurdaspur appears to smack once again of a futile attempt by Pakistan’s nexus of agencies and organisations to remind India of the ‘war by a thousand cuts’. :twisted:
From LoC to IB

The positives in one area negatively impact another; that is a basic lesson in tactics. In 2014, Pakistan’s nexus shifted the emphasis from the LoC to the Jammu-Pathankot International Border (IB); Pakistan calls it the Working Boundary. Instead of Srinagar, Anantnag and Rajouri, it was Kathua and Samba that became the objectives. Here it is simpler to infiltrate. The dense and well-coordinated counter-infiltration grid of the LoC does not exist, the fence is porous and the objectives are just a few kms away.
Pakistani Objectives
By striking in Gurdaspur, the Pakistan nexus is attempting three things. First, expanding the arc of militancy/terror to draw in the army; it has successfully done so in the Jammu to Pathankot sector. Greater the deployment of the Indian army in CI duties, less its availability for training and more the fatigue on its men.

Secondly, the entry of terror in Punjab forces the expansion of the gaze of Indian intelligence agencies, thereby diluting their focus on J&K. Thirdly, it is the psychological messaging which must not be missed. The nexus is attempting to convey our vulnerability and its strength, its ability to pick and choose its targets.
However, the proliferating terrorist activity spreading from Jammu into India’s hinterland is definitely worrisome. Knee jerk reactions of deploying the army must be avoided. The Punjab and J&K police have to coordinate intelligence and the BSF needs a larger footprint along the IB. The IB fence has to be made high-tech with induction of better surveillance systems.
:-? Interesting question, which the article did not touch upon; was Nawaz & Co made aware of this ?
Sridhar
BRFite

Post by Sridhar »

Minhaz Merchant on how to make Pakistan pay

http://www.dailyo.in/politics/gurdaspur ... /5255.html

Highlights
Pacifists want to engage with Pakistan. Dialogue is the only way forward, they say. Rajya Sabha MP Mani Shankar Aiyar continues to call for an "uninterrupted and uninterruptible dialogue."

Such carte blanche emboldens a rogue state like Pakistan to launch terrorist attacks on India with impunity and then quickly disown them to pressurise India to resume talks - on Pakistan's terms.

Hawks on the other hand urge the government to launch cross-border raids on Pakistani territory to inflict damage on terror camps (over 40 such camps reportedly exist, though in makeshift infrastructure).

There is, however, a middle way.
1. Diplomatic: ... downgrade Pakistan to consular status, allowing its embassy limited diplomatic functionality till Rawalpindi GHQ delivers
2. Economic: .. Pakistan needs India. India doesn't need Pakistan.... Make trade ties conditional to Pakistan delivering on terrorism.
3. Legal: India is unduly sensitive about "internationalising" its conflict with Pakistan.
He doesn't say it, but hints at retribution through covert action. For instance, here
Prime Minister Narendra Modi to make a strong public statement on Pakistan-sponsored terrorism and take questions from the media. This is the time to assert his leadership. ....It need not disclose details of any covert operations on Pakistani soil
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

I think it has to be very personalized.
Identify the ISI officials and make them pay for haramigiri.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

It took Pakistani IT guys this long to fake data?

Drone shot down by Pak army was flown from India, says ISPR

Link
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Paki talk shows (ISI mouthpieces) are equating Gurdaspur attack with Khalistani movement.

So that was the motive of the ISI for this attack.
member_29040
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_29040 »

^^^ ISI is trying to revive terrorism in Punjab from long time.
This act shows their frustrated attempt in that. If India does not react this time, every time this frustrated attacks will be bigger.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

SridharJi, Minhaz Merchant is a lone voice in the wilderness like us on BR. If ModiJi were to attempt a fraction of those non military aggressive steps, he will be pilloried both in India, especially by the "Bajrangi Bhaijaan" crowd, and by the "international community" as an extremist. So thin chance of any of that happening. I'll settle for something far more benign like no kirket for the time being etc. Even that I am keeping my fingers crossed.But tough days ahead for ModiJi, both Cong and left in India on one side, and TSP & its 3.5 on the other.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

EconomicTimes ‏@EconomicTimes 7h7 hours ago

#India, #Pakistan were close to a "framework" on #Kashmir: #KhurshidKasuri http://ow.ly/Q8NGA
Must have been quite beneficial for the Bakis for they are desperately attempting to put it back on the table.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Praveen Swami ‏@praveenswami 25m25 minutes ago

Gurdaspur terror attack: GPS shows terror team from Pakistan, I report in @IndianExpress | http://bit.ly/1VKftB2
What's wrong with this cretin Swami?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

They were probably trying to track down their grandmother.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Good analysis by Syed Ata Hasnain

http://www.thequint.com/opinion/2015/07 ... -to-punjab

Gurdaspur Strike is a Pakistani Tactical Shift from J&K to Punjab
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Breaking News: Highly placed sources inside GHQ, Rawalpindi inform Praveen Sawami that the so called terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur were actually poor drug smugglers. Did Modi Govt jump the gun? Govt should release full operational details to clarify.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

pankajs wrote:
Praveen Swami ‏@praveenswami 25m25 minutes ago

Gurdaspur terror attack: GPS shows terror team from Pakistan, I report in @IndianExpress | http://bit.ly/1VKftB2
What's wrong with this cretin Swami?

This is a deliberate provocation and a call to instigation by ill wishers of the current govt.
RKumar

Post by RKumar »

Time to take out pigs hiding in pure land.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

chetak wrote:
pankajs wrote:
This is a deliberate provocation and a call to instigation by ill wishers of the current govt.
May be I am too saddened by President Kalam's passing to understand what is so wrong in this article. this seemed like a normal news item. And he is calling it out clearly that the terrorists (not rebels like BBC or militants) came from Pukistan, which is what GoI is also saying. The detection of the digital GPS devices was called out by the police DIG yesterday.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

US wants reduction in Pak-India tension - DT
US State Department John Kirby has stated that Washington wanted to see the conflict and the tension reduced between Pakistan and India.

To a question over the demand of Special Assistant on Foreign Affairs Tariq Fatemi, Kirby said that he could not say anything on the role of Washington in resolving Pak-India conflict. He said that there were some issues between the two neighbours that need to be worked out.

“We want to see the conflict and tension reduced between Pakistan and India,” Kirby said.

– US encourages to take more positive steps –

Earlier – welcoming the Nawaz-Modi meeting as a positive development – the United States has asked the two neighbours to take more steps to reduce tensions. “We welcome the recent meeting between Indian and Pakistani leaders there (Russia) on the sidelines of this (SCO) conference,” Kirby said at a briefing in Washington. “And we also welcome any steps that both the countries can take to try to reduce the tensions.”

Improvement in India-Pakistan ties “has been our longstanding position”, and Secretary of State John Kerry also highlighted this in a recent statement, he said.
Modi should learn to withstand US pressures and handle Pakistan independently, as the US itself does not have much leverage with Pakistan.
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Land for Terror

After every terror attack, Pakistan must lose some territory! It is the only way of stopping terrorism!
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

^^^ I haven't read it, but the South Asian eggsperts tweeted about a Pravin Swami commentary that supposedly recommended that talks with Pakistan should continue.

Nitin Pai has an answer to this question of should India talk to Pakistan?
http://acorn.nationalinterest.in/2015/0 ... and-talks/
RamaY
BRF Oldie

Post by RamaY »

JEM garu

Many apologies Saar. Didn't realize Steve Job's ghost will stab my back like this :((