Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10,

Post by Shreeman »

I conjekchure the following -- a deal of some sort occurred sometime in 2014/15. Accordingly, mullah omar will die, talipaan will fragment, haqqanis will die/become irrelevent. In return a ton of "extra articles" will be transferred and the estern border permitted to be hot again. All the way down to barmer.
This appears to be put in practice, after the handover of articles now in distant rear view.

The talipaan will reduce themselves to random minor bit players, and media reporting will shift to the east. Before the hoohaa over once incident dies there will be another.

Lets see if this free hand results in anything spectacular. The egging on by the likes of Fair is in this context. Without explicit retaliation, visible to the reporting media, bakistan may not be able to do as much. Thus the shouts of retaliation from western plants.

And nikki haley, sara palins are two bit players compared to the others and fair is not even two bit compared to the palins.
Vadivel
BRFite

Post by Vadivel »

disha wrote:
Gagan wrote:
All pakis were always very tense in the weeks preceeding a visit to Pakiland: they're afraid they'll be goatnapped, ransomed, contract some disease (brain eating amoeba I presume), or might not make it back alive in one piece. Then there is the fear that they might not be allowed back into massaland.

We used to ask them to take some electricity home with them.
Also the way they are treated on their way home and back. Like pigs.

I was at Dubai airport enroute to massa from India and long layover in between flight. Did not feel like being a touristah to some more shopping mall so decided to check out one of that tube sleeping rooms in I think Terminal 3. Horror-e-horror, this was terminal where the unwashed abduls were flying back to Lawhore/Pissawar etc ...

Anyway., so I show up at the information desk (wo)manned by a chineese. And ask her where the sleeping rooms are. While she is directing me politely with smile and all that - a baki abdul butts in - and then the fun starts. The chineese asks him for his passport, boarding card and treats him like dirt before directing him to the loo. The abdul is frustrated and gives me angry looks!! And I decide to rub in further., ask him - oh you are from bakistan - that is why you have to show all your ids even to go to loo! In chaste Hindi.

Point is, bakistanis are treated like pigs everywhere. While coming back to massa - they must be stripped!

The elite bakis I run into some of them are angry that we do not allow bakis to enter India easily (for what to do bomb blasts?)., since this bakis have married into elite muslim families in India (and also there are very few avenues for them being limited to elite circles in Kranchi/Lawhore only).
One of the guys brother I know has Indian/Pakistani parentage was denied visa for his marriage in last moment after all marriage arrangments where made, both of them were born and grew up in ameerika. Needless to say he was pissed off, and asked me "what are we going to go and do there, bomb blasts??". Needless to say i didn't say much.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Pakis have brought this to SD notice and are pressuring to take this up with India.
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Shreeman wrote:I conjekchure the following -- a deal of some sort occurred sometime in 2014/15. Accordingly, mullah omar will die, talipaan will fragment, haqqanis will die/become irrelevent. In return a ton of "extra articles" will be transferred and the estern border permitted to be hot again. All the way down to barmer.
This appears to be put in practice, after the handover of articles now in distant rear view.

The talipaan will reduce themselves to random minor bit players, and media reporting will shift to the east. Before the hoohaa over once incident dies there will be another.

Lets see if this free hand results in anything spectacular. The egging on by the likes of Fair is in this context. Without explicit retaliation, visible to the reporting media, bakistan may not be able to do as much. Thus the shouts of retaliation from western plants.

And nikki haley, sara palins are two bit players compared to the others and fair is not even two bit compared to the palins.
Actually that might not be true. US has lost interest in Afghanistan. China and Pakistan back the peace process now. Massa only wants assurances that Afghanistan will not become a base for training Jihadis who attack Massa in its soil.

Siraj Haqqani has been promoted to Taliban second in Command. Mullah Mansur is the first in Command. Both of them are Paki lackeys. Pakis have taken over the Taliban.

The old guard (Mullah Omar) was always suspicious of Pakistan. Whoever revealed Omar's death wanted Pakistan to show all of its cards (or Maybe the Pakis themselves did it to show Afghanistan that they were in control). What you are seeing now is essentially a Pakistan takeover of Taliban and Pakistan backed Taliban faction negotiating for a say in Afghan affairs.

One thing I find interesting:
Pakis care about Afghanistan so that they dont have yet another Pashtunistan insurgency in their hands. But through repetition have convinced everyone that they are meddling in Afghanistan because of their fear of India. So much so that just like every article reflexively included "Pakistan and India have fought 4 wars over Cashmere and 2 billion people live on less than $2 a day", every article about Pakistan's perfidy in Afghanistan reflexively includes "Pakistan which wants to combat Indian influence in Afghanistan".

What Indian influence? Building roads, a parliament building and a functioning postal system is against Pakistaniyat?
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

Paul wrote:Pakis have brought this to SD notice and are pressuring to take this up with India.
Pakis in Massa need not have brought this to SD notice, the FBI who were tailing them already knew since they had bugged their living rooms :rotfl: :mrgreen:

If Massa cant stop people like Headley coming over, India's hands are tied. India has no choice but to subject them to extra scrutiny.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Anujan,

There never was a p1ss process. Was it the one in gelf or the bakistan meetings? The US interest has always been limited to a. draw down of US people and material, b. a non-russia/non-india friendly governmint. The most washed out characters + kerry, that has been the US involvement.

The talipaan tamasha is pre-fragmentation (think reduction of northern alliance post masud). Why propagate the myth of omar being suspicious? No one ever saw omar let alone buy potatoes from him. How does this mythology even become legible let alone acceptable. No one knows who the no.1 or 2 really are, until they meet the national bird.

The talipaan will fizzle out (they will keep up their ak-phyrr, just no media will bother reporting).
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

Gus wrote:
Peregrine wrote:Fair Didi - IMO - is a Mouth Piece of the State Department..
doubt that. cfair's makes it a point in almost every speech how SD is wrong about how it handles pak. she has said many times she is not welcome at the SD because she does not get with the program on how SD wants to handle pak and what language SD puts out.
The thing to ask is why is Ms C Fair so engrossed with the situation in "Sooth Asia". What goes of her father? She is active obviously because she and her sponsors have an agenda.

American interest is simple to understand. Put pressure on Pakistan so that Pakistan is willing to do American work more cheaply and more reliably. That is where Ms C Fair comes in. Yes USA wants to have it both ways. It wants India not to destroy Pakistan or to undermine the Pakistani military there. From this one gets "A stable Pakistan is in our interest". However USA also wants Indian government to keep the pressure on Pakistan, so that Pakis keep on crawling back to USA to do its bidding. In order to cater to the dual policy of squeezing Pakistan but not to an extent that its eyeballs pop out, the State Dept. has outsourced the "building of public pressure" to its own non-state actor or actress Ms C Christine Fair, pun intended.

That is what Ms C Christine Fair is - a non-state actor of State Dept.

She is there to take off the mask off Pakistan Army, so that the Pakistanis run to the State Dept. to help Pakis stitch themselves a new mask.

In the end, State Dept. wants to be able to control Indian policy towards Pakistan, and so it is trying to induct C Christine Fair into the more nationalist thinking circles in India, helping nationalist Indians in trying to evolve an alternate more robust vocabulary for dealing with Pakistan. USA wants to desperately feel the pulse of Modi. Similarly State Dept. would also continue to support left-liberal groups in India trying to talk "Aman ki Asha" with Pakistan.

So whom to choose? What to do?

It is about control over policy! Nationalist Indians should decide it. And we shouldn't let any mota-phukar American influence us, one way or the other.

Right now Ms C Christine Fair has been doing the rounds in India! Why? We don't need her to tell us, what we should think! Indian interest is clear w.r.t. USA. They should stop sending military or other aid to Pakistan. They should stop supporting a terrorist state. As long as they are doing so, America themselves remain a terrorist state as far as we are concerned.

If Ms C Christine Fair is on the Indian side, if she sees USA wrongly supporting a terrorist state like Pakistan, then it is American policy she should try to change. She can do lobbying for India in USA, and may even get paid for it.

But if all she can do is cry and howl that the State Dept. is not listening to her, or that American policy makers do not find her expertise useful, then she is of no value to us.

Indian policy makers, at least the current ones, know what kind of monster Pakistan is. We on BRF have our own years of accumulated gyan on Pakistan. For that we don't need Ms. C Christine Fair to tell us. As an American she should be employed only in influencing American policy and not Indian policy.
Atri
BRF Oldie

Post by Atri »

language of fair did was uncannily similar to harpal dev bector mahashay here. or was is just me who felt it so?
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

Atri wrote:language of fair did was uncannily similar to harpal dev bector mahashay here. or was is just me who felt it so?
Now that's what I can get behind : a sansani khez conspiracy theory.

Spread the word. Madame Unfair is secretly a Rakshak!
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Rajesh A, great post.

As I always said, Ms. C. Fair is someone we have to be extremely wary of.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the “Pakistani Role In Global Terrorism” thread.

Mohammadden Terrorist with origins in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan captured while attacking a bus carrying BSF personnel, sadly killing 3 BSF troopers, in Udhampur:

J&K: One Pakistani terrorist captured alive, another killed in gun battle
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

why is c.fair using a male profile id in BRfite? cognitive diss-0-nance?
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

With clear evidence now linking two Mohammadden Terrorist events, namely Gurdaspur and Udhampur, to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, I am awaiting a very different 56 inch type robust reaction from our BJP/Narendra Modi led Government. I hope and pray that I will not once again be witness to a pusillanimous reaction as was evident during the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty underseen administration of our previous Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh on account of the current Prime Minister being dazzled with the chimera of a Noble Peace prize.

I truly hope that our NSA, Ajit Doval, will make Prime Minister Modi and GOI walk the talk in line with what he said yesterday in his Mumbai speech:

The Ajit Doval power doctrine, and why it is much better than empty Gandhi-giri

It’s time to be more assertive: Doval

Waiting for an assertive Indian riposte.
Altair
BRF Oldie

Post by Altair »

If Fair Didi is SD then who is on the other side of this Non-State SD coin who will attack us? Stephen Cohen?
GoI is always aware of Good Cop-Bad Cop routine of Foggy Bottom. We too have played that game (well atleast few times anyways!). Fair didi might be the first of Non-State SD Mouth pieces deployed, I am sure there will be another Non-State SD Mouth piece deployed soon dissing how hawkish Doval is and how a carefull piss process is derailed by few in GOI.. :((

So, Next our Fair didi will respond to Cohen's illogical argument and she will get a million new followers on Twitter
They will prop up enough critical mass in a couple of years that India will consult Fair didi on policy matters..
Nice plan..Will not work! Good luck!
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

^^ so fair aunty wants to be India's NSA ?
Raja Ram
BRFite

Post by Raja Ram »

Ms Christine Fair does not carry any clout or influence, she is neither an influencer nor an indicator of any kind of official thinking on the part of the USG. At best, she was a pliable expert that was sought to be used by the State Department and the Pakistani ISI for their purposes.

If she willingly did what she did for them all these years is not relevant for India and the GOI. It is also not relevant to India, what she thinks India should or should not do with Pakistan. It is a common failing by many of us Indians to start paying disproportinate attention to any one and every one who claims they are an expert and comes takes the speech pulpit and circuit.

My view, is that the officialdom in India views her exactly as her own country's officialdom. Useful in parts and at times. Nothing more and nothing less. It would be wise on the part of Ms. Fair to realize and understand where she stands and not get taken in by Indian media or the willing twitter followers who are enticed by the anti Paki slant she exhibits. Indications are that she is not making that wise decision and begining to preach what she thinks is the right way for India and buys into the myth that is sought to be portrayed by Indian Media of her being a key player and hence GOI should listen to her recommendations.

Till the time she speaks against Pakistan and through her writings and talks un masks the Pakis, we should just sit back and enjoy the show without getting too involved. Just my thoughts on the subject.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Salman Khan and Amitabh in Forbes Top Paid Actor List :D - No Pakistanis on it? :twisted: :
Earlier this year, we saw Bollywood making its mark as Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan appeared on Forbes' ‘Celebrity 100: The World's Top-Paid Entertainers 2015'. Well, the duo has done it yet again; the two are now also on the 2015 Forbes list of the Highest Paid Actors.
Interestingly but not surprisingly, no Pakistani actor made the cut. :rotfl: [*] The only name that comes to mind who could have possibly be included is Fawad Khan but how much he earns has always been an ambiguous matter.
[*] But then Pakis are well known in the I.T. Sector - the other kind :mrgreen:

Trying for another = = ! :roll:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10,

Post by Peregrine »

SSridhar wrote:Rajesh A, great post.

As I always said, Ms. C. Fair is someone we have to be extremely wary of.
SSridhar Ji :

Me still thinks that it could, might, possibly, probably be that Ms. C. C. Fair has a "Fairly" strong SD connection.

Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Doval's Tough Talk

India’s security adviser defends his direct talk with Pakistan’s envoy
MUMBAI – India’s National Security Adviser Ajit Doval has denied he embarrassed External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj when he spoke directly to Pakistan’s High Commissioner Abdul Basit over the ceasefire violation on the Line of Control in the disputed state of Jammu Kashmir and the Working Boundary.
During a brief question-answer session during the Lalit Doshi memorial lecture at the YB Chavan Hall in south Mumbai, the adviser bluntly said that there was no time for hierarchy when immediacy as required. “There was no embarrassment to the Ministry of External Affairs or to Sushma Swaraj who was not there at that time,” he said.

“The message was given to the Pakistanis early in the morning – 7:05am – to ‘stop’ the firing or India will ‘retaliate’ with effect,”[*] Doval said, adding that the message was also given to Indian high commission in Pakistan as well. At such times, he said there should be no time for bureaucratic hurdles.
[*] Only language Pakis understand :mrgreen:
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

I think we should stop discussing Ms Fair's motivations. Poor wimmens is just trying to make a living, advance her career, complete her India-Pakistan magnum opus
10 yrs from now there'll be many many more like her studying India, she wants the first mover advantage in matters strategic.
One can't deny all the work she's done wrt Baajisatan (this is what the chinese call their deepel than himalayas fiend).
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Wasim Akram assaulted in Pakistan per twitter
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

^^ Shot at actually
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

http://www.dawn.com/news/1198554

Some sarkari abdul cut akram's car off with his car, then opened fire.
Akram wasn't hurt, but his car sustained a bullet injury :lol:

Baki bolis are calling in a clear cut case of road rage - AOA

I guess baajisataani people don't want him going to IPL alone
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

The monthly 'clutching at straws and hoping for a miracle' festival has started

Bakistan is the next Colompia! AoA! : Forpes
An article titled ‘Pakistan: The Next Colombia Success Story?’ by Daniel Runde published in the American business magazine said PM Nawaz Sharif is governing with a competent cabinet. He said that with a straight face? :mrgreen:
The security situation has also vastly improved. “Similarly, Western headlines on Pakistan today gloss over the progress on the security front, the increased political stability, and incremental progress on the economic front,” he said. Due to the exceptional pan-handling skills developed pindigenously in Pawkistan.
On action against the Taliban, he said Pakistan’s improving security dynamic is the first change to note. :eek:
Since this sounds like a complete Pawki narrative, I dug out the original article.. and guess what you find..

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danielrunde ... ess-story/
I recently spent time in-country listening to a wide range of perspectives and I am convinced that U.S. policymakers and business leaders need to look at Pakistan beyond the security lens.
The dude was hit with the 'traditional pawki hospitality' no doubt. Quite sure some 'journalists' from Frau Mazari's tutelage were also present. The whole article seems ghost written by some Pawki TSPA pasand types. For eg:
What has not sunk into international perceptions about the country is the tangible consensus among government, military, and Pakistani citizens against violent terrorists including the Pakistani Taliban and the alphabet soup of other terrorist groups in and around the country. Pakistan will continue to experience attacks by fringe groups, but policymakers and investors need to stop operating as if the Pakistani Taliban is at Islamabad’s doorstep.
Wah! Wah! He picked up all that in one visit! Oh my! We have a ishtra-e-jik anal-cyst amongst us! Bhat are joo doing writing economic predikshuns, hain ji? Come work for ISPR!
The military, at the request of the Prime Minister, encouraged the crowds to disperse peacefully. The military’s decision not to use force against protesters – or the sitting prime minister – suggests that Pakistan could be on its way to further consolidating its fragile democracy.

What insights! Somebody met up with a friendly ISI agintin..

And some very Bakiesque claims too
Pakistan has a population of 182.1 million people and is the 6th largest country in the world Really? :eek: . Sixty percent of the population is of working age. By 2050, Pakistan’s total population will be nearly 300 million, making it roughly ten times the size of Afghanistan. Pakistan is also among the world’s fastest urbanizing countries with half its people projected to live in cities by 2050 (Like karachi). Twenty years ago, Islamabad, a planned city much like Brasilia, had a population of 400,000; today, it has a population of around 3 million including the peri-urban areas. Many Pakistani cities are undergoing a similar urbanization process, and this will create massive demands on food, energy, water, and consumer goods. (What about demand for grass, the national food of the pawkis, hain?)
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

I vehemently condom the firing on Wasim's vehicle.
Tuvaluan
BRFite

Post by Tuvaluan »

Shreeman wrote: The talipaan will fizzle out (they will keep up their ak-phyrr, just no media will bother reporting).
I will add to this and wager that IS is the new talipaan. All of BS from US SD about their gut wrenching, intestine draining internal tensions about IS is just to start pretending that IS is operating all over west asia and spreading into pakistan. For starters, there is already news that IS has replaced talipaan in NWFP and waziristan and the Qatari Taliban faction is unhappy with the US (and hence resigned).

Just like the US wankers are building up Pakistan as the "next colombia" or whatever, they will also create the IS as the next threat to *both* Pakis and India in sooth asia. Just a matter of a few months.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Me too, and I don't mean it in military terms alone. I have heard Doval say the right things, but from my vantage point, I haven't seen much action. Even non military action. What is this crap, giving visas to TSP business-men, talk of kirket resumption with TSP (evn though mercifully, its on hold) etc.

Matter of fact, TSP as always, cries hoarse and plays victim, all the while being the aggressor; in the case of Doval too, they shout from their root tops on how provocative Doval is and bad for piss, but in reality, as Fair didi and others point out, TSP is itching for a real maacho riposte from ModiJi/Doval, and their provocations continue. That it self tells you that TSP's contempt for India's impotent threats and their brazen over confidence is evident that with each terrorist attack, India will issue tough threats, but will end up talking. I hope ModiJi and Doval are doing what they need to surreptitiously, but at least in the public sphere, it doesn't appear as through TSP is one bit worried about Doval or ModiJi. Matter of fact, it seems to me that they are itching for a fight.

The effectiveness of Doval doctrine will soon be evident when the he meets his TSP counterpart. We know what TSP strategy is. But lets see how Doval responds, and what the post meeting trajectory will be.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

The TSPA strategy is going to be provoke India to retaliate and then call off the talks, claiming ceasefire violations, cashmere HR violations..
Or provoke India to call of the talks and then claim the Indians are not sincere..

My guess is that till the talks between the NSAs happen there will be no overt response from our side..
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

sudhanJi, I don't think they want to call off the talks, but they want "core issue" on the agenda. So their strategy is to neutralize their terror sponsorship which they believe is their trump card with making the same allegations against India and do an equal equal. Note all the TSP RAPE pigs on Indian TV yesterday talking about that Paki prosecutor's so called revelations were in unison declaring that while he mentioned 26/11, he also mentioned Samjautha, Baluchistan etc. And so you get the drift. That guy who wrote that could very well have ISI blessing as the talks approach.

The 2 lines that every Paki RAPE invited as a "guest" and addressed as "sir" on Indian TV makes, to the man and woman are: 1) TSP has its hands soooooo full battling "bad terrorists" and so why would it make any sense for them to provoke India, and 2) India is involved in "terror" against TSP, and as "evidence" they will cite Samjotha and Baluchistan.

Most Indian commentators just ignore these allegations with the contempt they deserve or just laugh it off. Wonder if its the right strategy. Or is the case that during talks, Doval will present US dept of treasury (or dept of justice?) inditing a paki pigLeT for Samjotha?
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Islamism thread.

Mohammadden Terrorist originating in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan who was captured in Udhampur is very explicit about what he was doing in India. "I came to kill Hindus" was his comment:

'I came to kill Hindus': All you need to know about the militant who was captured in Udhampur
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Imran Khan suspends Justice (r) Wajihuddin's PTI membership
KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Wednesday suspended the basic party membership of retired Justice Wajihuddin Ahmad, according to a statement issued by Shireen Mazari,[*] who is the spokesperson for the PTI chief.
[*] Most obedient servant :mrgreen:
The two-member tribunal headed by Mr Ahmad had been formed by the party in 2013 to investigate allegations of irregularities in the intra-party elections. After its detailed judgement, issued on March 18, Mr Khan had dissolved the tribunal, and issued a notification of its dissolution, which stated that the tribunal stood dissolved with effect from March 22.[*]

The tribunal had earlier passed several orders on various petitions and termed the intra-party polls seriously flawed, reducing the terms of office of those elected from four years to two years.
[*] So much for the democratic set up of this party ; in effect it is an one man/pony show :mrgreen:
The retired justice had expressed his reservations, especially with regards to the non-implementation of his tribunal's decisions [*]during a previous meeting.
[*] Real reason for expulsion cited here :mrgreen:
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the “ J&K News and Discussion-2015” thread.
muraliravi wrote:Image

Too late for NDTV and sickulars, ZEE and ABP and playing this live

I told you all many times, stop wasting time on rudalis, listen to zee/india tv
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

The action that every one is waiting for is the visible military one.

The way intel works is below the surface. Military action and violence is often the last resort.
Most of it is cajoling, politiking, breaking up, factionalizing, demoralizing, delaying and so on and so forth.

What is going to happen is that the ISI will find it increasingly difficult to manage various factions within. There'll be plenty of infighting for example. Some people might get bumped off even, but violence won't be much visible.

And yes, internationally shaming pakistan is fair game, harrassing them every step of the way is full on in every field.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Screws Being Tightened On Altaf Bhai - :twisted: Now Non- Bailable Arrest Warrant Issued In Karachi

On top of earlier Non Bailable Arrest Warrant Issued In Gilgit - Baltistan !
And
Legal Brief (Against the MQM Supremo) sent to Londonistan !
And
Removal of MQM From from so - called AJK Govt!

I guess, the Punjabi controlled Paki Government and / or Paki Army does not care about the consequences of their action; surely leading to an Mohajir - Pakjabi irreconcilable long term divide :twisted:
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Burka Bibi was already on UndY faking patriotic angst, but giving her good TSP friend Shehzaad Chutiya (her own words that he is her good friend) the exact alibi that he needed; he latched on to Burka's slimy mention that the pigLeT contradicted himself, which the Chutiya latched on to and said, see you yourself are saying that he is making some conflicting statements, so lets bring in US, bring in NATO, bring in UNMOGIP etc etc to "investigate". And of course, we have our own impotent chuitays fight it out (I mean the Cong and BJP, not the Gen Jaswal, I salute him) in front of the Paki as he has that gotcha triumphant smirk on his face. Man our Paki policy makes me puke.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Atri wrote:language of fair did was uncannily similar to harpal dev bector mahashay here. or was is just me who felt it so?
Didi have to build her own narrative to attract like minded audiences in Bharat to play with and use them for her own agenda. This is why she is as loose as her tongue in banning Twiterrati who has the potential to disturb her game plan by probing her in similar fashion on same media platform.
Multatuli
BRFite

Post by Multatuli »

RajeshA wrote:

The thing to ask is why is Ms C Fair so engrossed with the situation in "Sooth Asia". What goes of her father? She is active obviously because she and her sponsors have an agenda.

American interest is simple to understand. Put pressure on Pakistan so that Pakistan is willing to do American work more cheaply and more reliably. That is where Ms C Fair comes in. Yes USA wants to have it both ways. It wants India not to destroy Pakistan or to undermine the Pakistani military there. From this one gets "A stable Pakistan is in our interest". However USA also wants Indian government to keep the pressure on Pakistan, so that Pakis keep on crawling back to USA to do its bidding. In order to cater to the dual policy of squeezing Pakistan but not to an extent that its eyeballs pop out, the State Dept. has outsourced the "building of public pressure" to its own non-state actor or actress Ms C Christine Fair, pun intended.

The best explanation for what C Fair is doing I've read so far. The US State Dept./CIA parachutes her in India so she can 'cultivate' contacts within the political 'right wing' and hopefully influence their policy toward Pakistan. From article in the HP, it would seem that the US wants India to hit Pakistan, C Fair is subtly daring India to hit Packeeland. Could this also be related to Paki's moving closer to China and somewhat (more than USG likes) away from the US? If India uses military pressure/force (think Operation Parakram), than Paki's will run to Americans again for protection.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Gagan wrote:Ramana ji
I think we are looking at different age groups of Pakis.
The current 25-45 yr old are badly educated, paranoid, very narrow minded, quick to take offense, unable to mix at all, and their indoctrination makes them say strange things, sometime very outrageous things.The older generation have become more refined and more capable of hiding their true selves
Last week in Europe, i kept a Pakjabi taxi driver for day and half. He has 2 daughters and was planning to go back because his family cannot "celebrate" islamic festivals in traditional way they would like to. Did mess up with his mind. Its so happened that he was from town of my ancestors and very surprised that i knew about the area inc few individual buildings.
vasu raya
BRFite

Post by vasu raya »

Pakis might involve the Chinese who are doing their own calibration of our responses, we would be forced to seek refuge with the US as well, the balancing act that Modi is trying between China and US is lost.
Multatuli
BRFite

Post by Multatuli »

The Abrahamic religions (and the resultant civilisations) and Indic faiths like Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism asked themselves a key question about power and its durability. They came to opposite conclusions. Both recognised the transient nature of individual power — ultimately we all die, powerless to change our fate — but the conclusions we drew from this realisation have made a huge difference to our attitudes to it.
From: The power doctrine of Ajit Doval: Here's why it is much better than empty Gandhi-giri

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/ajit- ... 79720.html

This is completely wrong. The source of all the 'Indic faiths', that is Sanatan Dharma, does not need to look to the West for advice on statecraft and the use of power by the state to protect the state (and dharma). Anyone who reads vedic literature, comes accross many, many stories of Dharmic kings who ride out to chastise those who break vedic laws, to defeat, through force, other kings, etc..

The problem is that the Westernized Indian elite (DIE) neither understands the vedic/dharmic heritage nor do they grasp what the West (western civilization is basically animalistic) is all about.

There are so many wrong assumptions in this article, even a child can point them out.

Example:
This is a simple, if not all that original, statement on the importance of wielding power effectively — something Indians have seldom thought through in over 5,000 years of civilisational history, despite indulging in periodic speculation about the true nature of power.
Actually, its something of the last few hundred years that the Indian political/intellectual elite is clueless about the use of power to further national goals. They are clueless about what national goals should be.

It is totally wrong to even suggest that the politicians of the Indian National Congress and other so called secular politicians are 'seekers of truth'. They are cynical manipulators, populists, and opportunists of the worst kind! Karan M has explained their character and thinking in this thread: http://forums.bharat-rakshak.com/viewto ... &start=800