Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Guddu
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10,

Post by Guddu »

Deployment is being stepped up at LOC, I am hoping this is a prelude to "befitting reply". Lets see where else they deploy.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... 78058.aspx
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Gagan wrote:The most likely outcome will be that the Pak Army will break into a cold sweat and surrender at the prospect of a real war. They will rapidly downhill ski, as recently demonstrated by Musharraf during the Parakram mobilization. He stopped infiltration and firing at the LOC for a good many years.
But they will call it a great victory and commission some gora aadmi, plying him with money and pretty women to write a glowing account of how kafirs were kicked all the way back to Jahlia or wherever it is that kafirs emerge from
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

CRamS wrote:
Now, read this AFP report on upcoming India TSP talks

http://news.yahoo.com/india-pakistan-ta ... 17263.html

The official said if Pakistan were to call off the talks, then India would take the dispute to international forums "and even get the U.S. involved".
This report is by "Rupam Jain Nair and Mehreen Zahra-Malik". They both have deep contacts inside the Indian establishment and know what they are talking about and hence your trust in their words is absolutely spot on. Here are the details:
One senior bureaucrat in Modi’s office said India, however, planned to go ahead with the talks, despite its belief that Pakistan was behind the latest string of attacks.

The official said if Pakistan were to call off the talks, then India would take the dispute to international forums "and even get the U.S. involved".
For 68 years India has resisted involving third parties and now it is clear that Modi has decided to involve the US and has shared the information with a senior bureaucrap in his office who has spoken to Rupam Jain Nair and Mehreen Zahra-Malik about India's change of plans. Modi's strength is revealed here. No discussion. No cabinet. No parliament. Just a U-turn, communicated via a senior bureaucrat to Rupam Jain Nair and Mehreen Zahra-Malik.

Incidentally folks - I own a 240 acre garden in central Bangalore called Lal Bagh - and it's up for sale - I'm moving out. Anyone interested can leave a message here. Admins please keep this message here - you will have a share of the spoils.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

More from Rupam Jain Nair - this time from the Dawn
Hard-line Indian Hindus become Modi’s enemies from within
-by Rupam Jain Nair | Andrew MacAskill — Updated Feb 04, 2015 08:46am

This person has contacts with senior bureaucrats serving under Modi.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Mehreen Zahra-Malik, who has contacts with the Modi government and reported that Modi is now going to change 68 years of Indian policy and involve the US regarding Pakistan
Mehreen Zahra-Malik is a Reuters correspondent covering Pakistan. Her motto is "There's a sucker born every day and a pretty face helps to make them swallow crap at will" Follow her on Twitter at @mehreenzahra"
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Bakistan's quest for more Islam
Good Bhoy talks about the nation founded to protect the muslims of the Indian sub-continent.

Some interesting snippets (for those that do not want to watch the 30 min Youtube video:
There was no such thing as an Islamic state.
Three out of the four Caliphs were murdered violently, with one being murdered while reading the holy book! (Pls to remember - Islam is the religion of peace).
Bakis want Shariah state (overwhelming majority) rather than secular democratic state.
If you committed a crime, under which countries laws would you prefer being tried? Iran (0), KSA (1) or UK (rest!). Reason - True Isam does not exist in KSA!
The paradox - An Islamic state will be a hell for Muslims! (AoA)! In an Islamic state, the Muslims is not safe :shock: !
Islamic state will be end of criminal justice. The rich can get away by paying money. :eek:
KSA justice system's blood money for murder price list in Riyals (discount demands will result in beheading):
  • Muslim man 300,000, Muslim woman 150,000
    Christian/ Jew man 50,000, Christian/ Jew woman 25,000
    Other Kafir man 6,666, Other Kafir woman 3,333
    No mention of killing athiest... (Good Bhoy jokes that probably the state will pay you)
Wimmens in KPK cannot get an X-Ray as that would cause the beards to get eggscited.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Gagan wrote:India should test Pakistan's nuclear red lines.
Say, India downgrades diplo relations with Pakistan and declares it a "terrorist state" - which it is, cancels it's MFN status and a few mild protocol related downgrades, would that be crossing those - undefined - nuclear red lines?
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

shiv wrote:Mehreen Zahra-Malik, who has contacts with the Modi government and reported that Modi is now going to change 68 years of Indian policy and involve the US regarding Pakistan
Is she related to the cow Naseem Zahra-Malik?
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

shiv wrote:Mehreen Zahra-Malik - @mehreenzahra"
Saar, kaise kaise logon ko leke aate hain jee? (sire, what kind of weird people you bring to Brf members' notice?). I followed da lady. lot of entertainment in the near future (I am very doubtfool about the shelf life of these islamic honey trap IEDs) :lol:
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

From harami link ... Ghar Wapsi. The trickle has started
Adnan Sami applies again for Indian citizenship

“I have heard that people in Pakistan are not very happy with this news and are burning my effigies. But I’m happy that I have finally found my home,” said Adnan Sami.
“I’m very thankful to the Indian ­government for considering my plea. But I’m waiting for the day the government grants me ­citizenship of this country. Right now I’m from no man’s land because my Pakistani ­citizenship has been renounced now,” said Sami, who is ­unbothered the reactions from his native country.

“The love, adulation and warmth that I got from India is the reason why I chose this country. People all over the world know me as an Indian artist. I could have chosen any other country and wouldn’t have had to go through problems claiming my citizenship. But it is India where my heart is and has always been,” he said.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Running a media outlet has got to be a really cushy job. There is no need to publish news or the truth. Just publish and people will believe you. We see this as much on here as we see on the mil forum with defence reporting
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

vayu tuvan wrote:
Gagan wrote:India should test Pakistan's nuclear red lines.
Say, India downgrades diplo relations with Pakistan and declares it a "terrorist state" - which it is, cancels it's MFN status and a few mild protocol related downgrades, would that be crossing those - undefined - nuclear red lines?
Those decisions alone by India won't constitute that, but TSP will calibrate their terrorist response and LoC violations and whining to its 3.5 and their 5th column in India in such a way that first India will get blamed, and so the pressure on ModiJI will be relentless to back off. And if India doesn't back off, and TSP provocations are so severe that India initiates action across the LoC, all bets are off. I think there are no red lines, TSP will use any excuse to go nuclear. Now all this is assuming that TSP is not nuke nude as some speculate.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

TSP going nuclear is end of Pakjab but so-called Endia will still not end.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

It will be much more than the end of Pakistan.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

RCase wrote:From harami link ... Ghar Wapsi. The trickle has started
Adnan Sami applies again for Indian citizenship ..........{Snipped}..............
The heavens forbid! Hoping that the Government of India rejects the citizenship application of Adnan Sami and he is deported.

Bad decisions cannot be rewarded, even bad decisions made by ones forebears. Adnan Sami’s forbears chose the Islamic Republic of Pakistan rather than India and they and Adnan Sami will have to live with the consequences of that choice. The only humanitarian exception to this rule would be in the case of religious minorities who are facing persecution in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. As an adherent of Mohammaddenism, Adnan Sami does not qualify as being a member of a religious minority in the Islamic Republic and thus entitled for consideration of refuge in India.

Meanwhile it may be noted that Adnan Sami is no inconsequential mango abdul in the Islamic Republic worthy of pity. He is a member of a family that was well entrenched with power elite, particularly of the military kind, in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Adnan Sami is a grandnephew on his maternal side of Akleem / Aqleem Akhtar aka General Rani, notorious power broker during rule of the Islamic Republic’s former dictator, Gen. Yahya Khan.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

arun wrote: Meanwhile it may be noted that Adnan Sami is no inconsequential mango abdul in the Islamic Republic worthy of pity. He is a member of a family that was well entrenched with power elite, particularly of the military kind, in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Adnan Sami is a grandnephew on his maternal side of Akleem / Aqleem Akhtar aka General Rani, notorious power broker during rule of the Islamic Republic’s former dictator, Gen. Yahya Khan.
http://www.newsline.com.pk/NewsMay2002/memories.htm
Night of The General

Once among the country's most influential individuals, General Rani is now just a faded page in the country's history books.

By Ayesha Javed Akram

The woman was a phenomenon. Easily the most influential figure during Pakistan's second military regime, with the slightest gesture of her bejewelled hand she could guarantee employment, ensure promotions and bring about unwelcome transfers. Yet, interestingly, few even know her real name: Akleem Akhtar. General Rani she was, and remains to all but an intimate few.

There are enough reasons for the lady's ascension to local legend status. In her glory days she seemed omnipotent and was brazen about her exploits. And now, even while suffering from breast cancer that has led to metastasis in the liver and kidney, bedridden and in semi-seclusion, she remains spirited and outspoken.

Yet, doing a story on her was probably the most difficult assignment I have undertaken. For one thing, everyone I was certain was acquainted with her, was reluctant to even own up to the fact that they knew her. So, for starters, I made a call to her daughter, Aroosa Alam, the defence journalist for the Pakistan Observer and the news coordinator for the Middle East Broadcasting Company, and pop star Fakhre Alam's mother.

Aroosa nipped all efforts at contact with her mother in the bud, claiming that not only was General Rani far too unwell to entertain visitors, but also, her brothers were completely against their mother appearing in the press. "My mother has been hurt sufficiently by the media already; we don't want her private life exploited any further," stated a stern Aroosa.

A call to Naureen and Arshad Sami, Adnan Sami Khan's parents, proved equally unsuccessful. Although General Rani is Naureen's maternal aunt, she politely but firmly denied even knowing the lady. There was a similar response from Zil-e-Huma, whose mother Madame Nur Jehan's friendship with General Rani was legion. Huma completely denied any knowledge of the woman.

A journalist working for the Jang group, Maqsood Butt nearly had an apoplexy when I mentioned the story I was working on. While in the past Maqsood Butt had written extensively on this topic and is said to have close ties with the family, he has for several years, refrained from even bringing up her name in an article.

"I promised her that I would never talk about her or her family again," he stated nervously and refused to help me in any way.

Clearly, the woman I was seeking out was no ordinary woman. As I kept running into a blind alley and became increasingly despondent, General Rani's lawyers, S. M. Zafar and Ijaz Batalvi, Mustafa Khar, and a few journalists and government officials who wish to remain anonymous, appeared like beacons and lit my way.

A sneak visit was arranged to General Rani's house and thereupon begins this story.

The house General Rani resides in is rather small, with little more than a handkerchief-sized lawn in front, and the main door opening into a virtually non-existent hall that leads straight to her room. There was an air of neglect about the house; the garden was unkempt and the floor unswept. General Rani was lying in bed. My first impression was one of shock. Having visualised an elegant, elderly woman, I was instead confronted by a dark, overweight woman. Her hair had obviously suffered due to heavy doses of chemotherapy, and the loss of hair accentuated the pock-marks on her face. But though visibly ill, she was in good spirits and happy to entertain visitors - a commodity I suspect, is a rare treat nowadays.

General Rani hails from a village in Gujarat. Her father was a zamindar and the family was reportedly well-to-do. Those who knew her family describe their house as one of the bigger mansions in the area, with a number of servants running around to the residents' bidding.

From the outset, Akleem was an independent spirit. She was a tomboy, fond of outdoor sports and hunting. And though she did not even complete her matric, her sharp intelligence more than compensated for her lack of education.

At a tender age she was married to a police officer many times her senior. Though the marriage lasted for some time and she bore six children, General Rani was never happy. Her husband was a traditionalist and believed that a wife's primary duty was to serve her husband. A woman as strong and independent as she found this hard to digest, and squabbles were common between the two. The sham their marriage was eventually reduced to, collapsed one day - right on Murree's Mall Road.

One summer, when the family was vacationing in Murree, a burqa-clad Rani and her husband went for a stroll on the Mall. As was customary for him, he walked a step or two behind her so as to keep an eye on her. Suddenly there was a gust of wind - "a lovely breeze" says she, and quite spontaneously Rani lifted the naqab covering her face to allow the breeze to caress her cheeks.

Her husband immediately tapped her with his walking stick to reprimand her. Enraged and insulted, she threw caution to the wind and flung her naqab to the ground, and her abaya into a cracking fire. She then turned to face her husband with a defiant gleam in her eyes.

She explains her reaction in these words: "I just felt I had had enough. The anger and frustration had been building up inside me for many months, but that day, it just all came oozing out. I wanted to tear my husband's muffler into bits, scratch his face, pull his hair out, and do all sorts of damage to him. The only thing that stopped me were the people on the Mall."

Though this incident marked the end of her marriage, the official divorce process (if there was one) took place later. Most sources agree that Rani was only married once, but one of her closest friend states that there was a second marriage, much later in her life and of an extremely short duration. Whatever the truth of that marriage, the dramatic end of her first proved a turning point in her life and transformed Rani irrevocably. She began to thrive on her independence and her life philosophy evolved into a specific ambition. As she puts it, "I was determined to beat men at their own game. Since my husband was in the police, I had been observing men in positions of power throughout my married life and I had realised that all men in positions of power needed a vent and the vent they require the most is a bedmate provided through a reliable agency. The higher a man's position, the greater his demand."

In one interview, Rani stated: "I knew that dumb, pretty girls who come with no strings attached are a universal failing of men in power. After my marriage collapsed and I had to find the means to support myself and my children, I decided to become the provider of such girls to men in need."

In yet another conversation, she talked about the understanding she gained of the workings of the government by listening to her husband's complaints. "I realised that in this country everything worked on mutual favours and the profession that I had chosen for myself entitled me to these favours."

This outspokenness notwithstanding, Rani maintains she personally never allowed herself to be used or even thought of as any man's keep. She contends she maintained her dignity and saw herself as a sexless mother figure. She says she was always the woman behind the scenes, there to run the show and mop up the mess.

The gods were obviously smiling on her, because soon after she adopted this profession, the man who was soon to run the show took a shine to her. She describes her first meeting with Yahya Khan. "At that time Agha Jani was posted at Kharian and I was living in Gujarat. We met by chance at a party in Pindi club. Though I would often frequent such parties, I never joined in the drinking and dancing. Rather, I preferred sitting some distance away from the party and usually found a seat near the men's room, well aware of the fact that the more they drank the more visits they would have to make to the toilet and hence past me.

"Agha Jani was in full swing at this party. He was completely drunk, and was continually traipsing back and forth from the men's room. During one of these visits, he saw me and took a fancy to me. I remember asking about him and after we were formally introduced, I invited him to Gujarat."

Thereafter Yahya Khan began making frequent journeys from Kharian to Gujarat. Somewhere along the way she earned the title of General Rani and the name stuck. While speculation about the exact nature of her relationship with Yahya Khan rages - they were said to be friends, lovers, shared a sibling relationship or one of demand and supply at various times through the course of their relationship - the general consensus among Rani's more intimate circle is that they never had a physical relationship. Various explanations are put forth to explain this. "Yahya never desired her," says a friend. "She was a woman of principles and from day one, she made it clear to him what her limits were," states another.

Nonetheless, after he became the martial law adminstrator, Rani became a cornerstone in his life. Yahya's weaknesses were drink and women and Rani masterfully catered to both. Among the women she introduced him to were film actress Taranna - film actress Andleeb's mother - Madame Nur Jehan and Nael Kamal. She relates how Yahya's fascination with Nur Jehan began.

"One night Agha Jani came to visit me and was somewhat agitated. The moment he entered, he inquired if I had heard the song "cheeche da chala" from the film Dhee Rani. I smiled and stated that I had no time to listen to songs. So, he called the military secretary and ordered him to have a copy of the song delivered to my house at once. It was two o' clock in the morning and the MS had to specially have an audio shop opened up in order to obtain the album. But the command was obeyed and within an hour, Agha Jani was blissfully listening to the song.

"Observing him I smiled and stated that since he seemed to enjoy the song so immensely, I would bring the singer to his house on his birthday. This greatly pleased him and so the very next day, I took a flight to Lahore. In those days, a suite at the Intercontinental Hotel was permanently reserved for me and so from the airport, I went directly to the hotel. From there I called Nur Jehan and asked her to come and meet me. Till now, I had never been formally introduced to her; I just knew of her, as she knew of me. Well, Nur Jehan came, and we talked, and the next week she arrived in Islamabad to dance and sing for General Yahya Khan."

Madame Nur Jehan's relationship with General Yahya Khan subsequently came under great scrutiny. At first, Madame persistently denied that she was on friendly terms with the general, but when objectionable pictures of both of them were printed, she resorted to another defence and officially stated that General Rani, had time and, again tried to get her involved with the general. In response to this, Rani laughed and commented that Madame was hardly a suckling infant who could be coerced into doing what others wanted her to do. The Rani-Nur Jehan tussle was played up by the press, until eventually, some time before the latter's death, the two made up. Following is an extract from an interview General Rani gave after Madame's death.

Q: Why did you introduce Madame Nur Jehan to General Yahya Khan?

A: Some tax inspectors were bugging Madame Nur Jehan and the poor woman was in great distress. She asked me to help her out and I introduced her to Agha Jani.

Q: How would you define your relationship with Nur Jehan?

A: She was just like my sister and I often called her baji.

Q: How would you describe her character?

A: She was an exceptionally brave and confident woman, who brought up her children singlehandedly. The only flaw she had was her greed for money.

Q: It is said that Madame tried to drive a wedge between you and Yahya Khan?

A: I don't want to say anything on this issue. If Rani catered to Agha Jani's every whim, there is no question that she was royally compensated. During Yahya Khan's time, General Rani prospered way beyond her wildest expectations. There are endless reports of how she would use her 'special relationship' with Yahya to fill her coffers. She would ask for a plot of land or a house in return for a favour and those desperate for a job or promotion would readily fulfill her demands. During this time, politicians were also eager to win her approval and among the many who curried her favour were Mustafa Khar and Z. A. Bhutto.

General Rani describes her relationship with these two men: "Both Mustafa Khar and Z. A. Bhutto would come and sit at my house for hours on end, begging me to introduce them to the General. Mustafa Khar was particularly fond of listening to the poems I used to write. In fact if you compare Yahya Khan to these two, I would say that I was closer to Bhutto and Khar and arranged more parties for them than I did for Agha Jani."

It was a closeness that was not to endure. As soon as Bhutto came to power, General Rani was put under house arrest and her telephone connection was cancelled. Her crime in the words of an eminent lawyer was that, "she knew too much."

Thus began General Rani's downfall. Once the issue of house arrest was resolved (courtesy S. M. Zafar) and her subsequent jail terms ended (the most recent for drug-trafficking), General Rani never really reverted to her former glory. By now the money that had so freely flowed into her hands had also freely flowed out.

Financially wrecked, socially ostracised, dependent only on the kindness of a few whose affections for her have endured, General Rani lives largely in the past - in the memory of days of wine and roses.

E-mail: newsline@cyber.net.pk
Home | Archives | Advertisement | Subscription Form | About Us | Feedback
Address: D-6 Block 9, Kehkashan, Clifton, Karachi-Pakistan.
Tel: (92-21) 5873947, 5873948, 5869611, 5869612 (Business) Fax: (92-21) 5869610
© Copyright 2002 Newsline Publications (Pvt.) Ltd. All rights reserved.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

del duplicate
Last edited by shiv on 09 Aug 2015 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:In the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s Punjab province “gang” arrested for “sodomising young boys and raping girls”:

15 booked for sex abuse, extortion

Afzal Ansari — Updated about 23 hours ago

KASUR: Ganda Singh police booked a gang of 15 suspects and arrested three of them on charges of sodomy, extortion and threatening `hundreds’ of boys and girls and recording their videos in Hussain Khanwala village. ……………………………

The gang, according to the FIRs, had recorded videos while sodomising young boys and raping girls and extorted millions of rupees as well as gold jewellery from villagers since 2009. Reportedly, the entire village was aware of the alleged offence but no one dared report it to police as the suspects were allegedly influential. ………………………..

Dawn
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan demonstrates that the Mohammadden religious sanction of permitting a satyric 4 wives simultaneously does not seem to be a solution for arresting problem of paedophilia of both the homosexual and hetrosexual variant when religion demands that adult women be cloistered away:
GANDA SINGH WALA - Punjab’s leading child protection official has called for a federal inquiry into ‘the largest-ever child abuse scandal in Pakistan’s history’ after the discovery of 400 videos recording more than 280 children being forced to have sex. Most of the victims were under 14 but include a six year old boy who was forced to perform a homosexual act and a 10 year old schoolgirl who was filmed being molested by a 14 year old boy. …………………..
From the Nation:

Country’s biggest child abuse scandal jolts Punjab
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

^If you did not know any better you may think that this was Bolton, Rotherham, Bradford..........
RajeshA
BRF Oldie

Post by RajeshA »

CRamS wrote:Guys, first a caution: I am connecting some dots, but with the caveat that its based on DDM reports. So take it for whatever its worth.

First, please see this bold headline in ToILeT proclaiming that according to US: "India's 'substantial sacrifice' in backing sanctions helped seal Iran N-deal"

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 404971.cms

Now, read this AFP report on upcoming India TSP talks

http://news.yahoo.com/india-pakistan-ta ... 17263.html

In the absence of India being unable to inflict any pain on TSP for its terror, I am not completely loath to US involvement if it helps TSP behave, especially if its a quid pro quo assuming the above Iran report is true. This would mean that US is not just "helping" India, but its mutual.

Main danger of US involvement is if it starts meddling in Kashmir. If US agrees that its involvement is restricted to terror, I see no harm. Threat of US sanctions will make TSP RAPE bend down on their knees with a begging bowl, and who knows, if US can turn on the screws, Hafeez pig might be killed in a "traffic accident" in Faisalabad :-).
This report is actually very mischievous. It says that India sided with USA against Iran in expectation of a quid pro quo from USA in terms of pressure on Pakistan. Basically it is a hit job to tell the Iranians, that now that the sanctions are over, they can return the favor to India, and undermine India, perhaps by using Pakistan against India or by curbing Indian interests in Iran - oil fields, gas, ports, access to Central Asia, etc.

India sided partly with USA because of fear of repercussions on Indian economy and because USA was able to build a big enough coalition against Iran to pressurize it. We did not side with them in hope of having USA put pressure on Pakistan, because we know, they wouldn't do it on a large enough scale to get Pakistan off our backs, nor can the Americans do that. American lack of ability to influence Pakistan politics was more than visible during American occupation of Afghanistan, and the ensuing problems with supply routes through Pakistan.

So let's not buy into the nonsense in this article which has the malicious intent of distancing India from Iran, to prevent Indo-Iranian relations to bloom now that the sanctions are going from Iran.

India has supported Iran to the best possible considering the international restrictions that were imposed on this relationship.

Other than that this seems like a wet-dream that USA would change the behavior of Pakistan in any meaningful way. They won't nor they can.
Last edited by RajeshA on 09 Aug 2015 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

This journalist Sapan Kapoor seems to have a bee in his bonnet or more crudely a burr in his backside when it comes to PM Modi and the BJP.

Anyway to answer the authors question of “If the girl stuck in Pakistan were Yasmeen, instead of Geeta, would you even have taken cognizance of the case?”, I would say that I have heard nothing that indicates that the BJP is anything less than enthusiastic about possibility of bringing back to India Mohammaddens residing in Pakistan like Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar and Ibrahim Mushtaq Abdul Razak Nadim Memon aka “Tiger” Memon.

Meanwhile only last month our BJP led Government made arrangements for bringing back two adherents of Mohammaddenism from Pakistan. The two Indian boys in question were “18-year-old Imtiaz Butt from Bandipora and 17-year-old Saleem, resident of Karnah area”(PaK authorities return 2 boys who inadvertently crossed LoC):

If Geeta Were Yasmeen, Would Indian Govt Have Shown Same Zeal To Bring Her Back?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-July 10, 2015

Post by Peregrine »

Ab Nawab aur Shabaz tumhara kya hoga?

RECKLESS RUNNING OF THE COUNTRY BY POLITICAL LEADERS

The last chance.

​Debt was 1,500 Billion at end of Musharraf’s Govt…..Jumped to 14,000 Billion​ at end of Zardari’s term; PML-N Govt has borrowed 18,800 Billion in just 18 months, and the term is not over yet

The figures showing the increase in our National debt are frightening. They show that not only are our leaders incompetent, but the reckless manner in which they have run the country to take the debt from 1500 billion at the end of Musharrafs era to 14000 billion after Zardari’ last spell, and then Nawaz has not ended his spell, but has borrowed 18,800 billion! In just 18 months, and his term is not over yet.

A friend of mine who has been with the World bank for twenty years had the following comments on these figures.

Interesting figures. The following points come to mind.

1. Performance under military govts – two and half to three times better than under politicos. Per capita income which measures people’s welfare showed consistent improvement under military govts. Stagnant under political govts. and particularly abysmal under the Bhuttos, who played with peoples expectations. No delivery.

2. Scandalous level of debt financing under

Zardari. He almost de-constructed the economy and the country. You don’t see such rapid debt build up in peace time. Oil price increases may have contributed to no more that 25-50 pc of this increase. but nearly 900 pc increase in 4 to 5 years only shows that our finances were in a free fall. This can only sustain in a culture of corruption and cronyism or war.

The last line is particularly important ‘ in a culture of corruption cronyism or war. ‘

The point being that this level of debt increase can only be visited upon a State in a time of war. Gen Raheel Shareef understands well the word war. All army officers have lived with this word. And know well the cost. In lives, their lives are at the forefront. He should apply this yardstick to his decisions. In Wana his soldiers are at war. Not of their choosing, but when pushed to the wall the Pakistan Army under Gen. Raheel had to fight. This has been appreciated worldwide, and has earned him the respect of the world leadership. Gen Raheel should also realize that the actions of the politicians is as dangerous and as damaging as the Taliban. And must be tackled with the same ferocity.

It shows how the recklessly the Zardari Government treated the State of Pakistan. Zardari has set a record of corruption and of singlehandedly destroying the economy of the country. Along with Gen Kayani, who certainly was a part of this crooked setup, for, without Kayanis tacit approval, this could not have continued.

During this period no development of any kind, no roads, no airports no Gas/ Oil pipelines were laid. No infrastructure of any kind, the money vanished into the deep pockets of the PPP, via the Sindh Government network. The huge amounts of money– the 200 billion Rs a year that were skimmed off were added into the National Debt. None of the politicians in the opposition or the bureaucracy had the intelligence to realize the enormity of the crime. It is only the people who will continue to suffer their poverty, for their hope has been stolen from them by these rapacious politicians. The entire assembly should be branded as crooks. Even Imran Khan should be taken to task for allowing himself to become a part of this scam, just by attending this bogus assembly.

It is now apparent that the politicians can not be allowed to govern any longer. They have continually raped the country, while making empty promises, that they had no intention of keeping. They have violated the constitution, and caused immense economic damage to the country. While giving no development of any kind.

Nawaz Sharif is not visible in the country, neither is Shabaz Sharif. The scams are mounting, the latest is the Ship for the transport of LPG from Qatar. It has been exposed on TV that our port does not have the depth to accommodate such a large vessel, and smaller parcels of gas will have to be brought in. Strangely a company like Engro with sensible management in place could be caught in being party to such blunders. On the same level as Raja Rental. With huge amounts being paid on the contracted LPG if the delivery of the contracted amounts are not taken. These are actions that are part of the systematic rape of the country. Why is this being allowed to continue.?

Gen Raheel should understand that we the people are powerless to stop this attack on the country, for we are told to wait for the next election. Gen Raheel should understand that there may not be a Pakistan left in 24 months time. He has to act now, for with each year another 1000 billion will be added to our burden. For him there will be no fig leaf of the constitution to hide behind. That fig leaf has been worn threadbare by the politicians, till it is now transparent and everyone can see through it. Anyone in support of the status quo is guilty of treason. This country has contract killers on the loose, unlicensed weapons are freely available– and were on hire till the recent past, but now there is such a huge number available that it is cheaper to buy. Crime does pay, and the politicians are the success story for crime.

Gen Raheel will have to put a stop to this rot. Otherwise the country will pay a horrific price. Even Imran Khan will realise that being a part of this system will involve him in the resultant mess. How will Imran say he was not involved.?

Gen Sahib, you must act now, in defence of the country. It is the only one we have.

Methinks that "Bad Shareef" will Rule Cwapistan "through" the Two Sharif Nincompoops, so that he gets to do what he likes and the Two Dumbos take the rap!

Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Extradition Proceedings Against Altaf Hussein Unlikely To Succeed- :P Pakistan Paper
THE recent speech by Altaf Hussain has enraged many in Pakistan. There are calls that he be tried for sedition, offences against the state, or high treason. Indeed, some new reports suggest that the federal government is in the process of initiating high treason charges against him.

However, there is very little that the government can do right now, considering that Altaf resides in the United Kingdom and is a British citizen. :cry:

Further complicating matters is the fact that Pakistan does not have an extradition or a Mutual Legal Assistance (MLA) Treaty with the UK. :P

The content of Altaf’s speech would be covered by :eek: freedom of speech in the UK.
Whether Pakistan wants to enter into such arrangements with Britain is an important political decision where the costs and benefits will need to be carefully balanced.

Many Pakistanis reside in the UK who have stolen millions from the public exchequer in their home country.[*]
[*] If such a list was published, it must include the present PM of Pakiland, the last ex President of the nation and of course countless unnamed jairnails, coronels and other worthies of the Paki Fauj :evil:
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Is a coup on economic grounds justified?
Pakistan's government debt-to-GDP ratio:

The debt does overall fall during Musharraf's reign - 1999 to 2008 - but the rise since is not as alarming as the article above implies.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Here is Pakistan's external debt situation, that does look much worse.
External Debt in Pakistan decreased to 62649 USD Million in the first quarter of 2015 from 63960 USD Million in the fourth quarter of 2014. External Debt in Pakistan averaged 49206.62 USD Million from 2002 until 2015, reaching an all time high of 66490 USD Million in the third quarter of 2011 and a record low of 33172 USD Million in the third quarter of 2004. External Debt in Pakistan is reported by the State Bank of Pakistan.
All images via tradingeconomics.com.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Pakistan State Bank report: http://www.sbp.org.pk/reports/annual/arFY13/Debt.pdf (PDF)
As shown in Figure SS 6.1.1, the sharp fall in external debt from FY02 to FY07, can be traced to the rescheduling in December 2001.......

...Unlike the pre-9/11debt problem that manifested primarily on the country‟s BoP {Balance of Payments}, the high dependence on domestic debt is aggravating the fiscal outlook.
Nothing to do with Musharraf's policies as such, except to the extent the Pakistani Army & jihadis were involved in causing 9/11. The debt rescheduling in 2001 was US's way of keeping Pakistan on US side. US had repayment of major bilateral loans rescheduled.

This from October 27, 2001:
The United States has already begun calculating how to reschedule payments on the $3 billion Pakistan owes Washington. It has urged allies to do the same, and Britain has already followed suit. Bilateral loans total about $12 billion out of the country's $38 billion foreign debt.
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/10/27/world ... worth.html

PS: yes, academic paper from 2001: (PDF) http://www.pide.org.pk/pdf/PDR/2001/Volume4/689-704.pdf
Recently, debt of amount USD 3.8 billion is rescheduled in 1999–2001. After September 11, Paris club rescheduled bilateral debt of USD 12.5 billion and time period is 38 years.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

No Relief : Gilgit and Baltistan Suffer Under Pakistan's Oppresive Rule

‘Almost’ Pakistan: :roll: Gilgit-Baltistan in a constitutional limbo
Then there is the question of whether GB laws are applicable in Pakistani courts. Last year, an anti-terrorism court in GB sentenced a media mogul to 26 years in prison in a case pertaining to blasphemy. But the decision could not be implemented because GB law had no jurisdiction in Pakistan. :mrgreen:

True to form, the aforesaid farticle makes no mention of the continuing wholesale persecution of the Shia majority and the role of General Pervez Musharaf and Osama Bin Laden ! :evil:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Cooking The Books To Secure The (World Bank ) Loans :D

Review missions arrive :eek: : Pakistan looks to secure $1 billion loan
ISLAMABAD:

Pakistan’s desire to get loans amounting to $1 billion from international lenders for budgetary support hinges on a clean chit to be given by review missions[*][/b] that have arrived in Islamabad. The missions will evaluate whether Pakistan has fulfilled conditions in letter and spirit.
[*][/b] Hope that the hard -nosed mission is not swayed by the 'famous Paki hospitality', ask tough questions and not accept the expected BS that is likely to be doled out :mrgreen:
In a sign of desperation :D to seek the money by next month, :!: [*]Finance Minister Ishaq Dar on Saturday held back-to-back meetings with Japanese Ambassador Hiroshi Inomata, and Asian Development Bank (ADB) Country Director Werner Liepach.
[*] did not expect things to be that bad :shock:
However, the lenders are not going to blindly trust the government. An ADB Review Mission arrived on Saturday, which would start evaluating the deliverables, according to sources. They said compliance of the agreed actions will determine the date of loan approval.
:mrgreen:
As part of a prior condition of the $1-billion loan, Pakistan has already shared a plan to reduce circular debt in the next three years. The plan envisages recovering circular debt from honest :eek: electricity consumers through increase in tariffs and imposition of surcharges.

However, the government has so far failed to implement the condition on operationalisation of Central Power Purchasing Agency (CPPA) and formalisation of its market rules.

But then being the first Islami Takat to have the Bam, obviously, this (failed) state cannot be allowed to fail :rotfl:
Last edited by Falijee on 09 Aug 2015 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Moeed Peerzada doing a Sardesai in Dubai?

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21er ... alist_news
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

CRamS wrote: Those decisions alone by India won't constitute that, but TSP will calibrate their terrorist response and LoC violations and whining to its 3.5 and their 5th column in India in such a way that first India will get blamed, and so the pressure on ModiJI will be relentless to back off. And if India doesn't back off, and TSP provocations are so severe that India initiates action across the LoC, all bets are off. I think there are no red lines, TSP will use any excuse to go nuclear. Now all this is assuming that TSP is not nuke nude as some speculate.
When India needs to pound Paki, it can ignore the 3.5's and whosoever else supports them, it has always done that. Recall that last October when Paki were receiving some serious pounding and crying uncle the support from the 3.5 was very muted, and like I said it wouldn't have mattered anyway because when we have wanted to ignore it, we have done that. Recall the Kargil war, support from 3.5 was largely non existent.

Now as far as going nuclear is concerned, put up a Paki hat and think what will be India's response. Will India's response be nuclear? And if India's response is nuclear, what will happen to Pakistan?

So we do have sufficient maneuvering room to deliver the Paki some serious slaps. I would start by withdrawing MFN. Next, downgrading diplomatic relationship etc... but at the same time for any provocation keep repeating the October treatment at LOC.
Last edited by Dipanker on 09 Aug 2015 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Pakistan's continuing war against Indian civilization
Over thirteen centuries ago, in 712 CE, an external force made an incursion into Indian civilisation. For the next thousand years, Indian people accommodated it in different ways. In 1947, they came to believe they could buy permanent peace with it by giving away a piece of our territory, thereby creating Pakistan. Once again in 2015, political analysts, acting on behalf of this external force, have convinced us and our government that we must buy peace. On July 10 in Ufa, Prime Minister Narendra Modi promised to ride a peace plane to Pakistan next year
Countries like Pakistan that do not allow their non-Muslim citizens to become the head of state are the anti-thesis of Indian civilisation and Malala Yousafzai. The jihadism in Kashmir is their continuing war against Indian civilisation. This writer was questioned on Twitter for arguing that teaching India’s history could undercut Islamic extremism. The argument remains: this external force subverts the process of India’s history; Multan was a Hindu city, Lahore a Sikh metropolis. Teaching our kids that we all are Harappans will indeed aid Islamic reformation in India. Actor Salman Khan, holding a torch of hope in his new movie Bajrangi Bhaijaan in which he helps a lost mute girl return home in Pakistan, tweeted that Modi and Sharif should watch the film “because love for children is above all boundaries.” Khan the Bajrangi is indeed the impulse of Indian civilisation; the Pakistani identity is an interim construct; the identity, the civilisational impulse, remains Indian. Today’s jihadism is external to Indian civilisation. Attempts to buy peace with this force must be discouraged, more so since the Syria-based Islamic State has already made an incursion into India, like Muhammad bin Qasim led Iraqi and Syrian fighters to India.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

***** Production In Pakistan ; A Bonanza For Pedophiles In U.S.A, U.K and Germany :!:

Paki Tourism :?: Industry Desperate For Help :roll:
Child *****, a political support network, and corrupt police working together to rape children, blackmail parents, and feed into a global network of pedophiles. This is what the travel and tourism industry in Pakistan is looking desperately for help with in stopping. Instead, theyneed new opportunities to attract visitors to this beautiful but terror plagued and, for westerners, often unsafe country.

This is where the opportunity bell rings from criminal gangs based in the UK, Germany, and the United States.
Sources claimed that local police have sold out the case and suspects had been released after bribing officials with 5 million Pakistani rupees ($50,000).[*] In addition, families of victims had been subjected to pressure by corrupt local political figures to withdraw charges.
[*] Reports had earlier surfaced that a world - famous I.T. Company Of Karachi (AXACT) caught in the issuing of fake degrees, was also involved in the production and / or distribution of ***** ; just wondering (because their Head, is a world class Don ) if they also have a finger in this pie :mrgreen:

A 10-year-old victim said that he was taken to a Haveli (Farm House) by the gang at gunpoint. “After being brutally tortured, I was administered a “spinal injection” and I was dozing when five to six men molested me one by one,” he said.

Gangsters not only molested the children but they also asked the victims to rape each other on camera. “Everyone in this village is a victim. Our children both boys and girls are raped and blackmailed,” said a mother whose son was raped.

Another boy said he was molested by the same gang in 2006.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The George Orwell Of Pakistan Speaks Out

India passing the buck to Pakistan for internal failures : Khawaja Asif :rotfl:
SIALKOT: Defence Minister Khawaja Muhamaad Asif has said India wants to pass the buck to Pakistan for its internal failures as it has been witnessing as many as 36 movement of insurgency.

Speaking to media on Sunday, the minister said without any investigation Indian links every issue to Pakistan.

He said New Delhi had to eat the dust grass :lol: for declaring one of its citizen a Pakistani. “India levels false and baseless allegations against Pakistan, we need to be cautious in the presence of such enemy,” he said.

Commenting on Altaf Hussain’s speeches, he said there was no probability of him being Pakistani as no Pakistani would ever seeks help from enemies.[*][/b]

Our houses, localities and cities are safe due to sacrifices rendered by the Pakistan army which must be remembered.
[*] If I am not mistaken, was this gentleman not caught on Pak TV, railing against the Paki Fauj in their so- called National Assembly :mrgreen:
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, on the issue of taking non military, but aggressive defense + aggressive diplomatic steps against TSP, i.e., maintaining minimal contact till it behaves; as we discussed, TSP is sure going to escalate, its 3.5 is going to come down hard on India, and of course India's internal enemies (Sonia and her arse lickers) etc; but after initial hic-cups, I am sure India has the wherewithal to sustain such a policy. Yes, like any control system, there will be some oscillatory behavior until the situation stabilizes, and strong leadership requires that India not back away from initial hic-cups.

But my own view is that ModiJi is not showing the kind of leadership he spoke of. He started off well by putting TSP on notice for humoring the harried rats, then as the pressure built up he backed off culminating in the Ufa BS. Thus, were he to cut off diplomatic relations and take other aggressive measures, TSP response will be to sure escalate as will the pressure from 3.5 and TSP's 5th column in India, and overcoming that will be a test of his leadership that is far not evident to me at least.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Well, the criticism mounts.
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/pm-mo ... 84670.html

PS: this fakingpost.com satire is just as realistic.
http://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/201 ... errorists/
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

shiv wrote:Mehreen Zahra-Malik, who has contacts with the Modi government and reported that Modi is now going to change 68 years of Indian policy and involve the US regarding Pakistan
Mehreen Zahra-Malik is a Reuters correspondent covering Pakistan. Her motto is "There's a sucker born every day and a pretty face helps to make them swallow crap at will" Follow her on Twitter at @mehreenzahra"
isn't an unaccompanied muslim woman tweeting to a man not related to her haram??
gandharva
BRF Oldie

Post by gandharva »

"On a recent flight between Lahore and Karachi, Pakistan's national airline PIA, the airplane's air-conditioning was shut off by the crew to preserve jet fuel. The result is evident in this video shot by a passenger on this flight."

https://www.facebook.com/tarekfatah/vid ... 451810012/
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

'Hindu Past' Still Haunts Present Pakjab :oops:

Most people continue to call Lahore's Jain Mandar Chowk and Krishan Nagar by those names :D although they were officially changed.
After the historical town of Ichra, the Ferozepur Road forks into two, as indicated by the Lahore Development Authority’s blue signboard. One of these roads is marked Jain Mandar Chowk.

Not far from here is the site of the historical temple that once proudly stood here. Today, its tall turret lies defeated in the middle of a ground enclosed on all sides by a protective wall. The enclosure has an iron gate, which is permanently closed. This part of our history is better off locked away.

A mochi sits outside the wall. Across the road from him stand the remains of quarters constructed for priests and pilgrims but now inhabited by traders and residents. The temple was built in the early half of the 20th century and soon became a part of the city’s landscape. Even when Jains left Lahore following Partition the temple remained, becoming one of the city’s most important landmarks.
[quote]Forty-five years after Partition, the temple was brought down by the people of the very city that had honoured it. In December 1992, following the demolition of Babri mosque in Ayodhya, the Jain Mandar was demolished by a mob in Lahore.[*] To them, the difference between Jains and Hindus was irrelevant. Some people petitioned the government to change the name of the chowk to Babri Masjid chowk, which became the official name.[/b][/quote]

[*] But then the Aam Abdul Faithfools were just following the Book , which encourages destruction/ annihilation of all things pre Islamic ; look what happened to the Buddhist past of present day Afghanistan :mrgreen:
Two and a half decades later, the name ‘Jain Mandar Chowk’ lives on in the popular imagination.
:D
After Pakistan came into being, it gradually distanced itself from its “Indian” heritage, believing that that would dilute its raison d’être. :shock: Attempts were made to remove all traces of the Hindu past from the education system. The Gandhara and Indus valley civilisations were robbed of their Hindu heritage and studied as isolated civilisations with no connection to the Ganges civilisation. [*]
[/b]
The language was Arabised to differentiate it further from Hindi.[*][*] Cultural traditions shared with people across the border were jettisoned to keep alive the nationalist agenda. Festivals suchas Baisakhi, Lohri and Basant were abandoned as they were thought to be “Hindu” influences that corrupted the pure Muslim culture of Pakistan. Even today, there are calls to ban Indian movies and television in Pakistan as they bring along an “alien” culture that corrupts our society.
[*] But then the Pakis "try" to claim credit for the Gandhara and Indus Valley Civilisations when it serves their purpose :roll:

[*][*] In spite of these gestures the Arab brethen have not brought into the Paki Snake Oil :) Pakis denied visas in Kuwait ; Saudis and the Gulf Emirates are arresting Paki journos left and right on spurious reasons :rotfl:
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

just like their brishits masters

http://www.news24.com/World/News/Pakist ... l-20150809
largest-ever child abuse scandal in the South Asian country's history involving nearly 300 children.

The government of Punjab state on Sunday ordered a judicial investigation into the scandal that came to light last week after discovery of about 400 video recordings of more than 280 children being forced to have sex.

"Those involved in the case will be severely punished. They will not be able to escape their fate. The affected families will be provided with justice at any cost," Chief Minister of Punjab Shahbaz Sharif was quoted as saying
fat chance of that...as this is what actually happened.
The scale of the scandal emerged earlier this week after the victims' parents clashed with the police during a protest against their failure to prosecute the men who orchestrated the scandal.
and
Pakistan has seen a similar tragedy in the late 1990s, when 100 children were sexually abused and murdered in Lahore by Javed Iqbal Mughal, a serial killer.
wtf...