Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
amit
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05,

Post by amit »

Maybe CRamS should realize that if 67 per cent of Indians who didn't vote for Modi want to give Kashmir to the Pakistanis then it no longer remains a "traitorous" thing to do? After all in that scenario the vast majority of Indians would be in agreement.

Of course small incidental stuff like the fact that almost all reports of joint sovereignty and India agreeing to it is from impeccable Paki sources such as Musharaff and that what's his name foreign minister who was a batch mate of that idiot MSA and wants to sell a book in India to make some money don't really matter. Why bother with facts. The Sky is Falling, the Sky is Falling - see Momma only I can prevent that from happening!

The Chinese have their 50 centers and we have CRamS. Sigh!
Last edited by amit on 10 Oct 2015 07:59, edited 1 time in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I have a question. If I am correct, the majority opinion here is that Eng language news channels are not that representative of the popular sentiment, especially when it comes to Pakis. On this Ghulam Ali tamasha, what is the general buzz in the Hindi and other vernacular media (I doubt in the Southern vernacular news media if this was discussed). Reason I ask is because the Eng news media is overwhelmingly of the opinion that Shiv Sena blocking Ghulam Ali concert is dada giri (I disagree), and across political lines, even BJP spokesman keep repeating this mantra that they were for hosting Ghulam Ali and other cultural contacts and they disagree with Shiv Sena. Very few take the line, which is the line I like, say that its unfortunate that well meaning folks have to suffer but thats the reality of the situation, namely, when Pakis are brazenly killing our people, and even these so called cultural ambassadors have never spoken out (except for doing an equal equal, I have not heard Paki "civil society" unequivocally condemn Paki use of terror as state policy), having pee pee contact of any kind is sacrilegious to those martyred from Paki perfidy.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Gagan wrote:Hi Arun,
That is excellent work. I have this panchh varshiya yojna to learn a new language every few years. But somehow it never materializes.
Ha! You need a Niti Aayog yojna, then you'll get somewhere :)
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

CRamS do you understand the meaning (forget for the time being about the importance) of having a free Press? You have lived in the US for, as you have claimed, for more than 20 years and you are citizen of that country. So you know exactly the kind of stuff that goes on air there. In India the same happens. Your question on whether the entire English language media iz like that onlee is symptomatic of your binary and simplistic world view. The Indian media, like the media of your country, has all manner of opinions and views expressed. And again like the media of your country has a lot sensationalism aired for TRP. Learn to live with it. Do your blood pressure good.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Amit, I did not say entire Eng lang media is treacherous. What I asked is if the Eng language media is representative of what the general population feels about hosting the Paki singer? We have debated here the position Eng language media takes on certain paki issues, and contrasted that with Vernacular media's take. I am curious if in this case, there is a dichotomy or not. And that would tell me if those like me who oppose hosting the Paki are a minority or not.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Shiv Sena blocking the Ghulam Ali concert is dada-giri, there can be no two opinions about it. The question is - is this forgivable dada-giri because the mistake was made by whoever organized the concert? Here, even those who think no Pakistani should be invited may answer no, for any number of reasons, including that they are opposed to the Shiv Sena.
ArunK
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ArunK »

Urdu-English cheat sheet uploaded here. Let me know if you have issues accessing it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Amit: there is one crucial difference between India and the U.S. All media in U.S. Is English. In India the ELM is understood by 0.1% - heck make it 1%, does not change any thing in practical terms - elite who can speak and understand rhetoric int that language. I posit that ELM is irrelevant in India. They can have their frothing at the mouth on the national (not) TV which would be nth I g but a tree falling in the forest and making a thunderous sound.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

^^^^^
Actually I should have used Indian media instead of Indian English language media. My point remains that all manner of views are expressed in Indian media including language media. For example some of the stuff aired in Bengali language TV shows would make CRamS... Well nevermind.

As in any free media it takes all to make it up.
amit
BRF Oldie

Post by amit »

CRamS wrote:Amit, I did not say entire Eng lang media is treacherous. What I asked is if the Eng language media is representative of what the general population feels about hosting the Paki singer? We have debated here the position Eng language media takes on certain paki issues, and contrasted that with Vernacular media's take. I am curious if in this case, there is a dichotomy or not. And that would tell me if those like me who oppose hosting the Paki are a minority or not.
It all comes back to the same thing if the majority of Indians think it's bad/wrong then it is wrong, what you, me or anyone here thinks doesn't count. I suspect, however, the majority couldn't be bothered one way or the other. They have better things to do.

But since you are at it you should also ponder if the 33 percent who voted for Modi ALL think Shiv Sena is right on this one. Do KIV what the Maharashtra CM said.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

I have got it now. The real Pakistani speak. It goes like this
Music has no borders.
Terrorism has no borders.
Border has no sovereignty
Sovereignty has no borders.
The whole world is mine, to take.
Because Allah has willed it so.
member_28990
BRFite

Post by member_28990 »

A pdf copy of "The Quranic Concept of War" - all understanding of Pak military psyche probably starts from here.

http://onceagreenberet.com/WordPress/pu ... /malik.pdf
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

nandakumar wrote:I have got it now. The real Pakistani speak. It goes like this
Music has no borders.
Terrorism has no borders.
Border has no sovereignty
Sovereignty has no borders.
The whole world is mine, to take.
Because Allah has willed it so.
I have shamelessly put this on Twitter with suitable shortening
https://twitter.com/bennedose/status/652769091904651265
ashvin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ashvin »

^^ Excellent! Succinct and so clear! I am going to send this with the reference (BRF) to everyone I know.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^So have I. Excellent one nandakumar.
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

Thanks one and all! I have not been a bad student, it would seem, after all these years of learning at the feet of the masters of the Pak thread on this forum.
ashvin
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ashvin »

nandakumar wrote:Thanks one and all! I have not been a bad student, it would seem, after all these years of learning at the feet of the masters of the Pak thread on this forum.
True that NandaKumar, if it weren't for BRF and the people with true gyan I would have never have been able to reverse the deracination I was subjected to and would have been subsumed by the WKK cabal of dhimmis!
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^But we have to speak out, rationally and loudly... everywhere.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Pervez Hoodbhoy on the opposite of rationalism on Pakistani campuses:
http://www.dawn.com/news/1212051/jinns-invade-campuses
"Jinns invade campuses"
The all-pervasive anti-reason, anti-science attitude on our campuses might seem difficult to understand.
Consider the advantages: mental disorders like epilepsy can be understood and cured without bringing in neurosurgeons or clinical psychologists since, of course, it’s the jinns at work. A good resident pir or exorcist would do fine. You don’t have to learn the messy science of meteorology because jinns make winds. And seismology is useless since earthquakes happen because of our bad deeds.

As for toys and trinkets like computers and cellphones we can, like our Saudi brothers, always buy the best from Apple or Nokia. Some money-hungry Zing-Zang-Zong company will happily run the cellphone networks for Pakistan. The dirty business of technology and inventing things can be safely left to the Chinese, Americans, and Europeans. Their jinns know their job so well.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Army brings in artillery for LoC fight, ready to ‘shock’ Pakistan
A scrawl by a young army officer on the remnant of a rocket-propelled grenade (RPG) fired by Pakistani soldiers on an Indian position captures the mood along the Line of Control (LoC).

“En RPG fired at BT. Why? Inki itni himmat!” it says, with En standing for the word ‘enemy’ and BT for a post called ‘Big Tree’.

Pakistani provocations appear to have compelled India to shed its restraint and pursue a more aggressive approach, evident from the Army lifting a self-imposed restriction on bringing in artillery and commanders on the ground being told to be on the lookout for rogue border action teams (BAT).

Toughening its stance along the troubled border, the Army used 120mm mortars -- held by light artillery regiments -- for the first time in Poonch sector in early September after violations by the Pakistani army peaked in intensity and numbers. HT spotted an artillery battery equipped with these heavy mortars at a post called Forward Defended Locality 490, which was moved closer to the LoC on September 18 as hostilities grew.

“We fired 120mm mortars on two different occasions to good effect,” revealed Brigadier Navdeep Brar, commander of Poonch-based 93 infantry brigade. Battalion/ brigade commanders cannot order 120mm mortar fire and the go-ahead has to come from the Northern Army commander in Udhampur. Pakistan, however, uses the destructive weapon freely.
India’s response to border violations has been forceful and has seemingly compelled Pakistan to tone down its belligerence. Guns have been silent along the LoC since Indian and Pakistani commanders met at Chakan Da Bagh -- a border trading point on Poonch-Rawalakot road -- on September 21 to reduce rising hostilities that had left the ceasefire in tatters.

But there’s always a possibility of BAT raids. Terrorists suspected to be backed by Pakistani special forces form such teams, responsible for Indian soldier Hemraj’s gruesome beheading and the cold-blooded murder of five other soldiers in separate cross-border assaults two years ago.

“I have asked battalion commanders to stay ready for BAT raids. It gives us the opportunity to kill them,” said Lieutenant General RR Nimbhorkar, commander of the Nagrota-based 16 Corps.
HT visited several forward posts and found the LoC to be tense, but quiet. It may appear to be a good starting point for the upcoming dialogue between the two director generals of military operations for which dates are being worked out. But just for how long the fragile will peace hold is a question commanders find difficult to answer.

“No one knows when the guns start booming again. It can happen tonight, it may happen tomorrow. But they will be in for a shock if they go back to their old ways,” said Brigadier HS Sahi, commander, I20 infantry brigade located at Bhimber Gali.

His men defend a 45-km meandering stretch of the LoC and also man positions along the fence behind it, the second tier of the Army’s counter-infiltration grid.
UN Dossier needs to be amended now :D
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0plKRKC0n0

Purelanders migrating to Europe
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Jhujar wrote:Ashwathama Maara Gya

Reported US-Pak nuclear deal not like the one with India
The deal US is considering with Pakistan to limit its nuclear arsenal in exchange for free access to nuclear material and supplies is very different from the one it has with India.

The US proposal, as reported by Washington Post columnist David Ignatius, is to cap Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal and delivery systems, tying them to the defence needs regarding India.

In other words, the deal seems designed to cover Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal — the warheads — fissile material and production facilities, giving US access to them.
In return, the US will facilitate for Pakistan easier access to nuclear material and supplies from the 38-member Nuclear Suppliers Group, which doesn’t trade with non-NPT countries.The US nuclear deal with India covers only civilian use facilities, opening them to international inspection. But it does not cover weapons and related processes at all.Pakistan has been seeking a nuclear deal like the one US has with India, arguing for a “non-discriminatory approach on nuclear issues”, but hasn’t had any success, not until now, it seems.Now, however, the US seems to be moving towards using Pakistan’s desire of a deal to cap its weapons programme and delivery systems that had long been an international concern.The White House refused to confirm or deny the Washington Post column saying it doesn’t typically comment on internal discussions. But, implicit here, is the absence of denial.

The Post said talks have been on quietly between the US and Pakistan in the run-up to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s coming visit to the US to meet President Barack Obama later this month.

The columnist called the move a “diplomatic blockbuster”, but warned progress could be “slow and difficult” as “Pakistan prizes its nuclear program … and it’s not clear if Islamabad would be willing to accept the limitations that would be required”.A recent study by Carnegie and Stimson Center, both think tanks, suggested Pakistan could go up to 350 in a decade based on its estimation of India’s stock of fissile material.Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal worries the world given its proliferation history, Abdul Qadeer Khan’s nuclear black-market, and growing presence of extremists.But the current move comes, the Washington Post columnist said, in the context of bringing lasting peace to Afghanistan and in recognition of Pakistan’s role in it.Pakistan is already one round of talks between the Afghanistan government and the Taliban, in Murree, which was to be the venue for the next round also, but then talks broke down.
US State Department Spokesman on the topic of a civil nuclear deal with the nuclear weapon technology proliferating Islamic Republic of Pakistan:
John Kirby
Spokesperson
Daily Press Briefing
Washington, DC
October 9, 2015 …………………………………

QUESTION: And finally, is U.S. in talks with Pakistan on a separate civilian nuclear deal?

MR KIRBY: I don’t have an update for you on that. Thanks, everybody.
From here:

US State Dept.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ganja Sharif Not Kept In The Loop By Deep State - Re Mullah Omar's Death ? :eek:
PM Nawaz says working for revival of Afghan peace talks :roll:
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Saturday said he is trying to revive peace between the Afghanistan government and Taliban after the latest round of talks was derailed by untimely news of the death of Taliban leader Mullah Omar.
“We are now trying to resume the (peace) process and pray to God to crown our efforts with success,” Sharif said in televised remarks to the media from Lahore.

“The news of Mullah Omar should not have been broken just before the start of the second round of talks.”
So Badmaash wanted to continue the deception and hide Mullah Omar's death in a Karachi Hospital; has not it occurred to him, that Afghan Intelligence was responsible for calling Pakistan's bluff on the same :lol:
Afghanistan's deputy army chief this week said Pakistan's military had helped the Taliban to capture Kunduz and Pakistani generals had escaped the city wearing burqas – a claim Pakistan denied.
The rumours of Mullah Omar's ill-health and even demise had regularly surfaced in the past, but Sharif questioned the timing of the announcement in July so close to talks aimed at brokering a ceasefire.
“I don't know who broke this news and why it was done so just two days before the start of the second round, is still a mystery,” he said. :roll:
New Taliban leader Mullah Akhtar Mansoor called for unity in the movement in his first audio message released August 1.

Mansoor gave mixed signals about the peace process, while vowing to continue jihad to implement Shariah in Afghanistan.
Obviously with the help of the Deep State :D
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Jinn- ology Makes Its Debut On Paki Campusus
Jinns invade campuses
Last week, a workshop titled ‘Jinns and Black Magic’ was organised in Islamabad by the department of humanities at the COMSATS Institute of Technology (CIIT), one of Pakistan’s largest universities. The invited speaker, Raja Zia-ul-Haq, introduced as a ‘spiritual cardiologist’ is reputedly an expert on demonic possessions and evil spirits. He is popular: a press photograph shows no standing room left in the university’s main auditorium.
So Pakistan is on its way to become a first class Jinn Super- Power :lol:
What lies next is to be seen. Perhaps CIIT could go for creating a jinn-based telecommunications network. Another promising direction could be radar-evading jinn-powered cruise missiles. Jinn chemistry, a research subject activated in the Ziaul Haq era, could be another growth point. CIIT could also pursue a proposal from the 1970s, initiated by a senior director of the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, to replace fossil and nuclear fuels with jinn power.
I presume that the esteemed professor is making reference to Bashiruddin Mahmood, father of Djinn Bomb :D
Quite accidentally, earlier this year I happened to attend a public lecture given by a professor of humanities at Lums whose specialty is science-bashing. While admitting he knew no physics, he went through the usual stale post-modernist critiques of science and then claimed that the Nobel Prize for physics, awarded to American physicist Robert Millikan in 1923, was undeserved since it was based upon a selective choice of data. :roll:
Perhaps to underscore its determination to shift away from Western science, last month Lums ousted Pakistan’s most highly regarded and respected mathematical physicist from his tenured position. Fortunately, he loses nothing since Harvard, Princeton, or MIT (from where he received his PhD) will welcome him with open arms.
Maybe, he did not belong to the "right" denomination in La-whore which everyone knows is a hot-bed of Sunni extremism :mrgreen:
Conspiracy buffs can expect even more delights now that the famous Zaid Hamid, having successfully dodged his sentence of 1,000 lashes, is back from his months of incarceration in Saudi Arabia. This fiery orator is expected to soon resume his popular campus speaking tours across Pakistan.
So Haz-rat Hamid, being a qualified engineer from Pak's famous engineering university is also a believer in Jinn technology :mrgreen:
As for toys and trinkets like computers and cellphones we can, like our Saudi brothers, always buy the best from Apple or Nokia. Some money-hungry Zing-Zang-Zong company will happily run the cellphone networks for Pakistan. The dirty business of technology and inventing things can be safely left to the Chinese, Americans, and Europeans. Their jinns know their job so well.
Not only the Saudi brothers, but the whole Islamic Ummah has "outsourced" the business of science, technology, development etc to Darul-Harb as V.S. Naipul, the famous author, pointed out in his seminal work on the Ummah world; they see no contradiction in enjoying the fruits of western civilization and at the same time, cursing the discoverers. :mrgreen:
The newly launched jinn invasion of campuses means that Pakistan’s cultural and intellectual decline will accelerate.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Jhujar wrote:The honesty deficit

Modiveni, DovalVidi Indiavici
...............{Snipped}............... The Indians have instead begun to eye what we own. :lol: They unabashedly extend their claim to the northern areas and have successfully had international funding for Diamer-Bhasha stalled – claiming it to be ‘disputed’ territory. Somehow such formulation has missed our attention. Whatever India does on the Indus, Jhelum and Chenab, even within the run-of-the-river construct, also happens to be in a disputed region. Pakistan too must raise sufficient noise to seek parity in treatment; otherwise the certainty of Indian investment already made in permanent structures could alter the case to its advantage were any adjudication sought on the issue. ..................{Snipped}..............

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan tries its luck to tap the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank aka AIIB to fund the Diamer Bhasha Dam. India must ensure that AIIB is prevented from financing any project in Pakistan occupied Jammu & Kashmir. Dawn editorial:
…………………… The old issue raised was the Diamer Bhasha dam. The AIIB chief was asked to provide the financing for investment in this mega project which Pakistan has been pursuing for many years.

Thus far all major multilaterals have balked at funding it, saying that it lies in ‘disputed’ territory and would, therefore, require India’s approval.

It is likely that the real reason for their reluctance lies elsewhere, and it is equally likely that the AIIB will also eventually refuse to fund this project.

For one, India opposes the project and is the second largest shareholder in the bank. For another, the AIIB is unlikely to want to commit to such a vast project with massive uncertainties hanging over it, for fear of being pulled into a quagmire so early in its career.

It would be better for the government of Pakistan to draw up a more realistic list of projects that they would like to see funded through the AIIB, and use the early years of the bank to build a relationship rather than go for broke with a proposal for a mega dam.

There is no shortage of infrastructure requirements in Pakistan, and realism shouldn’t be very hard to pitch.
AIIB visit
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

i am sure there is an industry that is already up and running for making pakis into 'syrian refugees'.

pakis are experts in exploiting these things and inserting people in countries as bizarre as chile etc.

several thousand pakis would have already been through this hole..
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Thank you very much for the effort in the Urdu vocabulary.

Non-Urdu speakers do need to take careful note of the distinction between j and z sounds. The uninitiated pronounce the z as j, but it takes special linguistic skill to pronounce an appropriate j as z.
Resulting in such absurdities as 'jinda zawaan'.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Yaa
Like Jahil Hamid is correct
Zahil Hamid is not
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Sept 05, 2015

Post by Peregrine »

Chinese steel giant offers to pump $778m into PSM
ISLAMABAD: China’s largest steel company Sinosteel Corporation has offered an investment of $778 million in revamping and enhancing the production capacity of Pakistan Steel Mills (PSM) over the next three to four years.
According to the proposed plan, sources said, Sinosteel would invest $778 million in PSM over the next three to four years to give a boost to its output as activity at the mill had slowed down drastically in the face of cash crunch.
In the first phase, Sinosteel will pump $170 million into the steel mill over a period of eight months to take annual output to 1 million tons. In the next phase, it will inject $373 million over a span of 18 months to take production capacity to 2 million tons annually.
In the third phase, it will provide $235 million to push the production of steel and its products to 3 million tons. At present, the mill has the installed capacity to produce 1.1 million tons.
By taking over PSM, according to sources, Sinosteel is not only targeting the Pakistan market to satisfy its growing appetite, but is also eyeing exports to neighbouring countries with the help of Pakistan’s ports and land routes.
The management control of PSM seems to be the most feasible investment for Sinosteel as the Chinese market has been largely saturated. This will also help the Chinese government and state-run companies to develop projects under the $46 billion China-Pakistan Economic Corridor in addition to using its own banks and human resource in PSM.
China is setting up a "West Pakistan Company".
Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

US media highlights cancellation of Ghulam Ali’s concerts in India
NEW YORK (Staff Report) “I am not angry, I am hurt,” US print and electronic media quoted Pakistani ghazal maestro Ghulam Ali as saying after the cancellation of two of his concerts in India that resulted from threats by Shiv Sena Hindu nationalists.

We came here to share love, Mr. Ali, 75, said, adding, “The atmosphere is not conducive for me to perform.” “With its muscular brand of hard-line politics and the sometimes violent protests by its followers, the Shiv Sena has long been a powerful, and feared, presence in Mumbai, the Maharashtra state capital,” The New York Times wrote. “Fearing a disruption of Mr. Alis concert, Leo Fernandis, the manager of the venue in Mumbai, Shanmukhananda Hall, said he had asked the organizers to contact the Shiv Sena to reach an agreement, or else the show would be cancelled.”

The concerts were scheduled for Friday and Saturday in the cities of Mumbai and Pune. At a news conference in Mumbai on Thursday, Aditya Thackeray, the leader of the Shiv Sena, made it clear that the party objected to the events simply because of Ghulam Ali’s nationality.
Equivalent to objection by New Yorkers to an Islamic Institution being built near the site of 9/11 :x

“The migration of political hostilities to the cultural arena is not an entirely new phenomenon cricket tournaments between the two have been called off several times because of tensions,” the Times said.
But it called the cancellation of Ghulam Alis events as “notable because he has held many concerts in India over the decades, and he remains very popular here.

Last year, Mr. Ali performed without incident in Mumbai to an almost full house at Shanmukhananda Hall, which has a capacity of just under 3,000.”

“In April,” the paper said, “Mr. Ali performed at a music festival at a famous Hindu temple in the holy city of Varanasi, in Uttar Pradesh State, and paid tribute to a celebrated Indian musician, Bismillah Khan.”

The Maharashtra government had promised security for the concerts this week but that assurance was not enough for the organizers or venue owners, it said. “You know the Shiv Sena people, Fernandis, the manager of Shanmukhananda Hall, was quoted as saying.They may throw stones, create other troubles for the show.

Representatives of Panache Media, the Indian company that had organized the events, decided to call off the performances after meeting with Shiv Sena officials, the Times said.

You can enjoy the music only in relaxed atmosphere, Randhir Ranjan Roy, Panache Medias business development manager, was quoted as saying. Regarding Shiv Sena, he said They are not against Ghulam Ali, but they are against Pakistan.

Pakistan High Commissioner to India Abdul Basit said he regretted the decision. “Our position is very clear, we encourage people-to-people contacts, we encourage our artists to visit both sides and perform,” he said. :roll:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

I.M.F Expresses Concern About C.P.E.C, Which Will Result In More Debt Accumulation ; Pakistan Rubbishes These Concerns :roll:
IPR expresses concern over IMF's views on CPEC

* Institution urges government not to allow IMF constrain either the size or pace of CPEC implementation

Lots of economic jargon included in the farticle; but the bottom line being that IMF is cautioning the Pakis they are accumulating debt, left and right, but the so-called IPR is disputing that ; I think a similar caution was being conveyed when this almost insolvent entity successfully floated an Euro Bond recently. :mrgreen:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

PM Nowaaz invites Syed Ali Geelani to visit Pakistan
De-Hotti Awarat
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has invited Kashmiri leader Syed Ali Geelani to visit Pakistan, the latter’s party said on Saturday.“Geelani was handed the invitation letter from Sharif by Pakistan High Commissioner in India Abdul Basit over a dinner at the latter’s residence at Tilak Marg in Delhi last night,” Geelani-led Hurriyet’s spokesperson said.Nawaz deemed Kashmir issue as an unfinished agenda of Pakistan’s creation, and made it clear that friendly ties between Pakistan and India could not be restored without resolving the issue, the spokesperson added.“In the letter, Nawaz said Kashmir is not a border dispute but concerns ‘right to self-determination’ of 20 million people.“He also said Pakistan had made it clear to India there could be no progress on bilateral ties while ignoring the Kashmir issue.”“We want good relations with all our neighbours, including India but New Delhi’s unrealistic approach has been a big impediment,” the spokesperson quoted the prime minister as having stated in the letter.The party said Geelani had in principle accepted the invitation to visit Pakistan but did not mention any specific date for his arrival.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Prepared to have your mind boggled!

This is World Bank Data.
Here is the page:
http://econ.worldbank.org/WBSITE/EXTERN ... 83,00.html

What is mind-boggling?
According to the World Bank, remittances from Pakistan to India in 2014 amounted to US $ 4.697 billion.
(i.e., by my estimate that is approximately 2% of Pakistan's GDP). In comparison remittances from Oman to India amounted to US $3.471 billion. Remittances from India to Pakistan amounted to US $2.061 billion.

All the data they have
2014 Pakistan-to-India: $4.697 billion, India-to-Pakistan: $2.061 billion
2013 Pakistan-to-India: $4.669 billion, India-to-Pakistan: $1.767 billion
2012 Pakistan-to-India: 0 (yes, zero), India-to-Pakistan: $2.189 billion
2011 Pakistan-to-India: 0, India-to-Pakistan: $1.916 billion
2010 Pakistan-to-India: 0, India-to-Pakistan: $1.505 billion

---
The most reasonable explanation is that the World Bank employed its first Pakistani employee in this remittances estimating division before the 2013 report was released; and the World Bank data is therefore 400% reliable.

The second explanation that this is payment for exports from India masquerading as remittances to families.

The third explanation is that this is capital flight from Pakistan disguised as remittances to families.

PS:
A fourth explanation is that Indians in the Gulf started using a Pakistani hawala channel to send remittances to India, so money goes Gulf-->Pakistan-->India. If that is the case, Pakistan's incoming money should show a $4.7 billion jump in 2013 as well. Remittances to Pakistan totaled $14.010 billion in 2012, and $14.626 billion in 2013, and so this incoming cannot be marked as "remittances", it has to be in some other account.

PPS: A fifth explanation to me is this is the inflowing fake Indian currency manufactured in Pakistan.
Last edited by A_Gupta on 10 Oct 2015 23:29, edited 3 times in total.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Dawood Moving his a$$ets around?
chaanakya
BRF Oldie

Post by chaanakya »

Bakis are facing Freedom fighters from Pakhtuns and Baloch. The Lahori on Newsx was looking very grim when Gen Bakhsi told you are using all weapons in your Army's armoury including F-16 tanks bulldozers to fight civilians seeking freedom. Shaina NC told that pakis future looks very dim. And gen Raghvan told how can we conclude agreement with you when your govt dances to the tue of another insitution with which we can not legally discuss and then you go around meeting hurryrats on their instructions and expect us not to meet pakhtun and baloch freedom fighters where pakistani forces are violating civil and human rights.

I mean what's happening.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

chaanakya wrote:
I mean what's happening.
Pakistan.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

What's with the remittances from India to Pakistan? Is it payments for onions, cement, raw cotton etc.?
Prasad
BRF Oldie

Post by Prasad »

Too bad I got to hear about this 'aman ki tamasha' natak too late. Could've asked some like-minded friend to attend and ask some innocent questions. Read for much hilarity - https://twitter.com/ProjPak
Sample -
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Very easy to give up what you don't have. the cunning Hindus should suggest Rawalpindi be turned into a peace park.
member_29172
BRFite

Post by member_29172 »

Give back piggistan too, without the pakis ofcourse, so many people have been killed by the terrorists created from that place. Or POK would work too, no electricity, no water it's pretty much siachen part 2.
Not surprised to see wanna be paki kashmiris joining in the fun, but not sure why the sikh guy is meddling in, especially when so many sikhs were killed in partition and after. Cartoons who talk about piss should be made to stand on the border.

Where was this shitty presentation made? India , piggistan or US? They've given US address so I am assuming it's US.