Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2

Post by deejay »

So now we shall not refer to these terrorists as non uniformed jihadis but enemies of humanity?
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

shiv wrote:Modiji - what are you going to do? You are talking like a wimp today
Modi is off the hook - for now - since the armed forces are under attack and not the civilians.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

sunnyP wrote:
4:23 p.m.: The BJP says the resumed dialogue with Pakistan cannot be revoked due to “one attack” and accuses the Congress of “politicising” the Pathankot terror incident. Union Minister Prakash Javadekar bats for continuation of talks with the neighbouring country.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/m ... epage=true

What a farce and a mess of our own making. If the Pukes are not made to pay for this, an emboldened Pak will eventually do an attack of Mumbai magnitude. What then ??
As somebody mentioned here, Namo should strongly condemn this attack by falling at the feet of Nawaz Mian's great aunt.

-M
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

There are several low hanging fruits in Pakistan. Some of these fruits should be taken care off; and advertise it with bhaand media while denying it at the same time
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

I want to hear what Parrikar has to say now. He once said and I quote
"Basically, if I have to defend my country, I will go to any extent ... Whatever is required to be done will be done. That is the basic motto which one should have.
"If someone harms my country, I have to take pro-active action ... The Army's basic purpose is that if anyone attacks the country, attack him back. Pay him back in the same coin," Parrikar asserted, underlining that one does not keep 13 lakh-strong Army to "preach peace".
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

Article dated Dec 27th 2015
http://www.thehindu.com/news/international/washington-likely-venue-for-the-next-modisharif-meet/article8034208.ece
s India and Pakistan enhance their engagement over the next weeks, after the abrupt turnaround in relations, the U.S capital will likely be the venue for the next meeting between Prime Ministers Narendra Modi and Nawaz Sharif.

President Barack Obama has invited both prime ministers for the Nuclear Security Summit on March 31 and April 1, 2016. Though no formal announcements have been made, it is almost certain that both Mr. Modi and Mr. Sharif will be attending it. Mr. Obama sees “nuclear terrorism.. the most immediate and extreme threat to global security,” according to a White House statement on the summit. Nuclear security remains a lingering concern for the U.S. policy for South Asia particularly. The summit will be the first occasion in 2016 that will bring Indian and Pakistan PMs together. Official level talks between the countries are scheduled to start in mid-January, 2016.

Meanwhile, U.S scholars :evil: who welcome Mr. Modi’s latest initiative believe the onus is now on Pakistan, particularly its military, to ensure that relations remain on track. "Prime Minister Modi's unexpected visit to Lahore is a welcome development. Let us hope it leads to an improvement in trust between Delhi and Islamabad. But, that will only occur in a meaningful way if the Pakistani military also opens itself to better relations with India,” said R. Nicholas Burns, Professor of the Practice of Diplomacy and International Relations at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.

“This is clearly a big win for Modi and for creative Indian diplomacy. The onus is of course on Pakistani leaders to ensure that terrorists do not disrupt the positive momentum, so Indian and Pakistani officials can continue with their plans to revive a comprehensive dialogue. I hope this thaw will permit India and Pakistan and Afghanistan to work successfully together on stabilizing the region--but again, much depends on Pakistan meeting its obligations as a state to prevent terror attacks,” said Alyssa Ayres senior fellow for India, Pakistan, and South Asia at the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and former deputy assistant secretary of state for South Asia.

Scholars also believe the thaw in India-Pakistan relations will help improve the situation in South Asia. "Any improvement in relations between India and Pakistan will always be welcomed by the United States. Washington has always sought peace in the subcontinent and attempted to encourage Delhi and Islamabad to talk and resolve issues through talks and negotiations. The U.S. has always believed that as the larger country in South Asia, India should be more magnanimous towards its neighbours. Washington also believes that boosting the civilian government in Pakistan will help India. Finally, with an eye on Afghanistan, the United States would prefer good relations between India and Pakistan, so that Pakistan, especially its military, can be convinced to help the United States and allies in Afghanistan,” said Aparna Pande, Director, Initiative on the Future of India and South Asia at Hudson Institute.

“In the interest of the U.S and all friends of India”

“What we must hope for is that India and Pakistan find a way to reduce the possibility of conflict and to try to achieve a more normal and productive relationship. That is certainly in the interest of the U.S. and all friends of India,” said Prof. Burns. “Longstanding U.S. policy has been to wish both countries the best in their efforts to resolve their differences bilaterally. But the next steps in fulfilling resumption of a comprehensive dialogue really do depend on ensuring the process is not sabotaged by a terror attack,” said Ms. Ayres.

Ms. Pande expects U.S.-India defence and economic ties to grow stronger and nothing dramatic in U.S. relations with Pakistan. “With respect to Pakistan I see a continuation of the current policy with nothing dramatic happening till the next administration comes in. Afghanistan is critical as U.S. troops are still there and thus there will be a continuation in attempt to find a negotiated solution: so talks with Taliban will continue, Pakistan will be encouraged to help, China will be asked to put pressure on Pakistan to ensure talks continue but I do not see the talks going anywhere.”
Avinash R
BRFite

Post by Avinash R »

https://twitter.com/Vikram_Sood/status/ ... 7164356608
Vikram Sood
‏I have been writing about this for years but who cares...... Vikram Sood added,
Indrani Bagchi @horror06
Many TV anchors also let out vital info. Why can't the security agencies keep their traps shut? https://twitter.com/horror06/status/683282526501113856
Vinu
BRFite

Post by Vinu »

Any way these terrorists are destined to be killed by our forces, What we all ask for is just let our forces do it little bit advance and before they cross the border. It will save lot of real precious lives. I don't think this is too much to expect from a nationalist GOI.
sunnyP
BRFite

Post by sunnyP »

Even if it isn't Hafiz Saeed or Maulana Masood Azhar themselves surely India has the ability to quietly take out another high level JuD or Jaish-e-Mohammed target within Pakistan? Discretely enough so that there is no actual proof linking it back to India but make enough noise to let the Pakjabi Army and their Jihadi groups know that it was India. If Israel can blow up nuclear scientists in Iran then why can't India do something similar in Pakistan?
Vinu
BRFite

Post by Vinu »

We have to wait and see whether is it going to be a love letter (In exact Modiji's words) or real danda.
Picklu
BRF Oldie

Post by Picklu »

Talks should continue ... so should slaps
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

WTF
Bahawalpur and Masood Azhar's madarsa is like in Pinaka / Smerch range from india's border!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

India should avoid leveling allegations without investigation, says Gilani (Ex-PM And And Alleged "Admirer" Of Sherry Rehman :mrgreen: )
MULTAN - Former prime minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani on Saturday urged the government to take all political parties on board to resolve all issues through dialogue.
Talking to journalists, he said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif should take all political parties on board to resolve issues. He said the incumbent government had completed its half tenure and it should fulfill its promises made during election campaign.
He claimed that Pakistan People’s Party had adopted agriculture-friendly policy during its tenure in which everything was available at reasonable prices. He said that cotton rate was Rs 5,500 per maund during the PPP government.
He said PPP would continue struggle for the welfare of masses. He said that India should avoid leveling allegations before investigations of any terrorism activity.
(playing to the gallery? i.e. Aam Abduls )
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pathankot Attack: 'Salaam Alaikum' Was the Reply on SP's Mobile Phone
PATHANKOT: "Salaam Alaikum" was the reply when the gunman of the Superintendent of Police, who was thrashed by suspected Pakistani terrorists, called up on his mobile number after the news of the SP's abduction along with his associates spread.
Also Read: India Has 'Credible Information' on Pathankot Attackers, Says Rijiju
However, after the gunman told the call receiver that the mobile phone belonged to SP Salwinder Singh, the call was disconnected. It was the last conversation which was made on the SP's phone, which is believed to be used by the terrorists to make calls to Pakistan.
"After we got alert about the incident (SP'S abduction), I tried making call on SP sahib's number. At around 3:26 am, the call got connected. When I said 'hello', the reply from other side came 'Salaam Alaikum'. I asked 'aap kaun' (who are you)? The receiver said 'aap kaun'? Then I told him this is my SP sahib's number. The call receiver said 'SP sahib kaun' (who SP sahib?). Then he disconnected the line," said SP's gunman Kulwinder Singh.
"I continued to say 'hello, hello' but the phone line was disconnected," Singh told PTI today. "It was the last call made on SP sahib's phone number," said Singh, who is SP Salwinder Singh's gunman for the last about five years.
SP's driver Rajpal Singh said, "After I got information from the control room about the incident, I also tried calling SP sahib's both mobile numbers. But I failed to connect it."
Yesterday, Punjab police had not ruled out the possibility that suspected militants had used SP's mobile to make a call to Pakistan. Suspected Pakistani terrorists in army uniform had abducted and thrashed the Superintendent of Police and his two associates before dumping them some distance away and speeding away in his vehicle in the wee hours of Friday near Kathlore bridge here.
SP Salwinder Singh, who was recently transferred as Assistant Commandant, 75th Battalion, Punjab Armed Police (PAP), said he and his friend Rajesh Verma, along with his cook Mohan Lal, were coming back after paying obeisance at Narot Jaimal Singh block last night when four-five men signalled them to stop their vehicle.
The SP added that they were overpowered by the suspected militants who drove away with them in their SUV. The SP and Lal were dumped near some distance while Verma was was thrown off the vehicle after some time with injury marks on his body.
Police had recovered SP's vehicle at Tajpur village near Dhira here near Indo-Pak border.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Time to shoot down a PAF aircraft.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

I have a gut feeling that JeM's days are numbered. People will understand the full import of Modiji's stopover in Lahore then. Let us wait and give GoI some breathing room to do what they need to do.

If what I believe is true, Doval is a master operations strategist. There are enough hints for those that really want to understand what I am saying here. Not going to expand on it further. Of course, I can be very wrong, but call this my hunch.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Impotent rage is the phrase of the day. Is it going to be masala dosa or rava dosa.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Saudi Abbu Arriving In Pakistan To Apply Pressure To Join 34-nation military alliance
Saudi FM arriving to discuss Pakistan's involvement in 34-nation military alliance
ISLAMABAD: Saudi Foreign Minister Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir will arrive in Islamabad on Sunday to take Pakistani leadership into confidence over the Middle East situation :roll: and the recently formed 34-nation military alliance by the kingdom, it has been learnt.
Officials at the Foreign Office confirmed that the arriving foreign minister will meet Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Monday.( Doubt that "Ganja" is in the decision making loop; most likely a courtesy call to the ex resident of Saudia!)
The Saudi Arabia's foreign minister will also hold meetings with prime minister’s adviser Sartaj Aziz.
The officials further said that the purpose of the visit is to consult pressure Pakistan’s leadership over joining the anti-terrorism anti-Shia alliance.
Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhry said he was surprised( in other words, not consulted )to read the news that Saudi Arabia had named Pakistan as part of the alliance.
The Foreign Office later welcomed the formation the alliance but said Islamabad is awaiting further details in this regard to to decide the extent of its participation.
(will participation involve the option of using the "of the shelf Islamic bum", financed by Saudi dollars!)
The Pakis made a "big deal" when USA "used" them as a condom and dropped them once they defeated the Soviets in Afghanistan; so, how is the Saudi Abbu different? they use and abuse the Pakis, as they feel like it BUT they belong to the UMMAH :mrgreen:
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guddu wrote:Impotent rage is the phrase of the day. Is it going to be masala dosa or rava dosa.
Maybe a combination of both and add halva for desert. Thats what this puke-worthy ex whatever is recommending

http://www.rediff.com/news/column/preve ... 160102.htm

So its becoming obvious that because this attack did not "succeed" (despite 3 soldiers being killed and TSP brazenness once again goes unpunished without paying a price), while at the same TSP "condemned" it (but privately chuckling in triumphalism), means equal equal preserved, and talks will continue despite "hard liners on both sides". And after a few weeks, another attack by TSP to remind India of the "core issue", and the cycle will continue until India puts Kashmir on the table front and center for discussion. This is essentially the position of many in India too and the game plan of TSP, and well choreographed by US bahadur and other big boys.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Are phone plans by default have intl call making approved? I am assuming that is a govt plan in the phone or is it a personal phone and plan?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2

Post by Peregrine »

Philip wrote:We all knew this was to happen,but didn't express negativity about the peace process with Pak,as one didn't want to be known as a "black tongue". Mr.Modi had to give it his best shot.ABV also tried. Now both have been backstabbed,though the Pathankot base beattack was not on the scale of Kargil by any means,the mentality of the perfidious Pakis remains true to their DNA. Nawaz Sharif is the "eunuch's eunuch".The real Sheriff of Pak wears a uniform.Raheel needs to be "brought to heel"

India can NEVER hope to establish peace with Pak unless there is a revolution in that country and its uniformed tribe are overwhelmed by some calamity throwing them into utter disgrace.

The Q then is not whether there will be a future conflict with Pak but WHEN? If we want to avoid that then Pak must be neutered by other means.India therefore has no alternative but to plan the dismemberment of Pak by any and every means,using proxies,overt and covert forces to annihilate the monster that the British created in the dismemberment of India. The Pakis print fake Indian currency,so too must we and flood their land with it. We must also never forget "perfidious Albion" as well as the "forked tongue paleface Yanqui".The US hs consistently provided Pak with aid and arms to wage war against India.It has not stopped doing so despite India's warm gestures to it. We must act on our own.

Said many a time before,India must up the ante with both diplomatic and military punishment of Pak.First diplomatic.Expel the Paki envoy.Ban our citizens from visiting Pak and theirs from visiting India,even for so-called "humanitarian" reaons.Stop Paki civilian overflights.Establish an "Iron curtain" between India and Pak on india,and as they've just done ,resort to terror when experiencing Paki terror. Send projectiles across the border to those locations where terror resides. Start assisting both the Baluchi and Sindh/Mohajir fissiparious entities in full force. Wage our own proxy war in Pak using terror as well. Sabotage as many Paki mil and key civil establishments. Hit their terror leadership in and out of uniform. Let them feel deep and wounding pain.India has taken enough slaps on its cheeks for decades.It's long past time to hit back.

A respectful message to Mr.Modi and the BJP leadership.Please don't repeat the mistakes of the Cong/UPA regime.They were even more impotent than eunuchs. Let's stop pussyfooting with talk of "there must be peace...there is no other alternative",There are.Alternatives to deeply and fatally wound Pak.They must be employed from now on.Make Pak pay every which way.
Philip Ji :

Sir Ji India has to close its borders to ALL CWAPISTANIS and allow only Religious Tourism i.e. Visits to Religious Places i.e. No Trade, forget access to CARs, No Medical or any other Tourism.

Religious Visit visas have to be allowed otherwise our Indian Sikh Brothers and Sisters - some Hindus still want to visit Religious places in Cwapistan but if they do not get Cwapistani Visit Visas then possibly they can be persuaded not to Visit Cwapistan but the Holiest of the Holy Places of Sikhism are in Cwapistan.

Other than that NO INTERACTION WITH CWAPISTAN AT ALL. I am sure that the Indian Traders will raise a hue and cry but the Modi Government will have to find a way of bringing the Traders into an "INDIA FIRST" Commitment.

Cheers Image
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2015

Post by Peregrine »

An Old Article :

Terror attack may spark Pak-India war: US official
WASHINGTON: A senior US official has warned that a terrorist attack in India could spark off a war with Pakistan.

In an interview to The Indian Express newspaper, Deputy Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that the possibility of an unintended war between India and Pakistan was a cause of concern for the United States.

“It remains a matter of real concern. The only thing worse than an intentional conflict is an unintentional conflict where an incident sparks something and it spirals out of control,” he said.

The prospect of such a conflict, he said, was “one of the reasons why it is so important — in our judgment — that India and Pakistan find ways to communicate, to reduce tensions, and ultimately to find a more cooperative relationship”.

Mr Blinken, a former lawyer and journalist who serves as Secretary of State John Kerry’s principal deputy, also underlined US concerns about nuclear-weapons environment in South Asia, noting that “questions of strategic stability matter to us, to India, to Pakistan, to the entire world”.

That’s why “it is important to be engaged with Pakistan on that basis as well”, he said.

Cheers Image
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Falijee wrote:Saudi Abbu Arriving In Pakistan To Apply Pressure To Join 34-nation military alliance
Saudi FM arriving to discuss Pakistan's involvement in 34-nation military alliance

The Pakis made a "big deal" when USA "used" them as a condom and dropped them once they defeated the Soviets in Afghanistan; so, how is the Saudi Abbu different? they use and abuse the Pakis, as they feel like it BUT they belong to the UMMAH :mrgreen:
Saudi Abburabia!!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Kanwal article is laughable. he should quit writing drivel.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pathankot strike plotted by Pakistan army headquarters? - Bharti Jain, ToI
The Pathankot attack may have been masterminded by the Pakistan Army's General Headquarters (GHQ) in Rawalpindi, as per an assessment by a section of the top Indian security establishment.

According to a senior intelligence official, the Pak GHQ is reportedly peeved at the positive reaction of the international community and media to PM Narendra Modi's Lahore diplomacy and Nawaz Sharif's hospitality and feels bypassed after the "fait accompli"

Though there were suggestions that the Pakistan army had backed the recent peace outreach, this narrative disagrees and feels ISI too is of the view that Modi's surprise visit to Lahore created a favourable civil society sentiment in Pakistan towards the civilian 'pro-peace' regime.

The Pakistan Army and ISI, this time around, kept aside their preferred agent Lashkar-e-Taiba, responsible for the 2008 26/11 strikes on Mumbai, and chose Jaish-e-Mohammed, an ISI asset less in the news, to hit Pathankot. This, they felt, would ensure more deniability. Headed by Maulana Masood Azhar, one of three terrorists swapped to end the IC-814 hostage crisis of 1999, Jaish is being resurrected over the past few years.

The Pathankot attackers were part of the Bahawalpur group of Jaish and spoke in Multani dialect, common to south Punjab, during phone calls with their Pakistan-based masterminds. Four calls were made in the intervening night of Friday and Saturday, three to terrorists' Pakistan-based Jaish handlers and one to a family member of a fidayeen. The calls were intercepted by the agencies.

While one of the fidayeen has been identified as Nasir, the two handlers who were heard instructing the attackers to blow up aircraft at Pathankot airbase were called Maulana Ashfaq and Haji Abdul Shaqur. In 2008, the 10-member LeT attack module, including Kasab, was instructed in a similar way by their handlers from a control room in Karachi.

Sources said the objective of the Pathankot attack was to cause damage to air force base assets and technical assets and kill as many personnel as possible. This, some senior officers of the intelligence establishment feel, was meant to provoke the Indian defence establishment and political opposition to retaliate -- undo India-Pakistan peace dialogue and so scuttle the foreign secretary-level talks less than a fortnight away. This would also help bring back focus on Pakistan military propaganda painting their country a victim of terrorism, facing an aggressive eastern (India) neighbour and an India-influenced Afghanistan.{So, this is the 'spin' that the government want to put for continuing with its talks? It does not help India to defend the democratic government of Pakistan hoping that it can 'divide-and-rule'. The PA is far too powerful for that and GoI knows that. We must not let ourselves be caught in our own delusional thinking. There must be stoppage of talks and these can resume earnestly after appropriate retribution is done and seen to be done too.}
ldev
BRF Oldie

Post by ldev »

ldev wrote:When (not if) the next terrorist attack happens.
This was stated by me on Page 42 of this thread, less than 1 week ago. Did not realize the next attack would occur so soon.

Mr. Modi should come to his senses and realize that there can be no peace with Pakistan unless the Pakistan armed forces are destroyed.

You cannot have a peace process with a toothless civilian government which does not have the ability to either honor or enforce any agreement signed by it with India.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.co ... -pakistan/
Pathankot Attack: India should do a China on Pakistan
There’s no denying the fact that an attack like this was going to happen sooner or later. Even the most optimistic person wouldn’t believe that Modi’s recent diplomatic overtures to Pakistan were going to halt terrorism overnight. Now it’s up to the government to respond appropriately to the Pathankot attack. In this regard, it would be foolish to again stop the dialogue process. The foreign secretaries of the two countries are supposed to meet in the middle of this month and that meeting should go ahead as planned. In fact, the occasion can be used by the Indian side to strongly take up the Pathankot incident.Subsequently, Pakistani authorities should be compelled to take action against these camps. And if they don’t comply, the message should be conveyed that India is free to exercise covert operations to neutralise the threats. As a matter of fact, developing such covert anti-terror capability must be made a key component of India’s approach towards Pakistan. In that sense, India’s policy could be similar to China’s. The latter is fully invested in pursuing government-to-government ties and economic cooperation with other countries in the region. However, it has also invested in developing its military capabilities and adopted a clear doctrine for military action.Accordingly, the Chinese military is committed to the principle “we will not be the first to attack, but will surely counter-attack – at a time and place of our choosing – if attacked”. It’s this approach that also makes the Chinese armed forces a strategic bargaining chip for Beijing to conduct its foreign policy. Hence, India should do a China on Pakistan. It should keep talks with Islamabad alive and convey its intentions to boost bilateral engagements. But it should also convey that terror strikes emanating from Pakistani soil will be firmly dealt with and that a response is guaranteed in a manner, time and place of our choosing.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Gus wrote:Are phone plans by default have intl call making approved? I am assuming that is a govt plan in the phone or is it a personal phone and plan?
Varies from company to company, plan to plan I think.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

ThePathankot AFB attack is an out-and-out PA/ISI operation using its other trusted terror group, JeM (if reports are correct regarding JeM's involvement). The PA is once again testing the Indian resolve of 'uninterrupted & uninterruptible' dialogue. Though Ms. Swaraj said that the peace talks can and will be interrupted, Pakistan has an assumption that at the highest level it has been agreed to carry on talks in spite of terrorism.

This gives Pakistan the advantage because it *IS* the country that carries out terror attacks, not India, and therefore it believes that it can continue to do so as talks progress and use it as a pressure tactic to gain concessions. We do not know whether it has been conveyed so or it is a usual Pakistani assumption or bluster etc. I hope that India has not given any such assurance given Modi/Doval's approach and Ms. Swaraj's assurance in the Parliament.

On the ToI blog which calls for conveying to Pakistan, India's freedom to exercise covert operations, there is no need to do so. India has to do *whatever it has to do*. For how long are we going to treat Pakistan with a kid glove hoping for a better behaviour? It simply does not wish to become a normal country. Nawaz Sharif's purported willingness to develop better relations with India is in itself a fraud and is being used as a mask by the PA/ISI. The usual good cop/bad cop technique.

We must suspend talks citing terror. In the meanwhile, we plan a covert or overt attack. When we have achieved the desired result, we once again offer to resume the talks with more conditions imposed on Pakistan now for the misbehaviour. We simply should not care for pressure from any other country. We must point out to them the actions that these countries have themselves taken against terror (the US, China, France, UK etc).
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

AS Dulat on Baay laag
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Time to recognise Balochistan as a sovereign state. India should be fully committed for its independence.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

I think it is time for Modi to go Overt declaring that India is for Independence of Baluchis and other oppressed nations in Bakistan.

We should prodive manpads to all such Freedom fighters who are fighting Bakis (copy Americans as they did in Afghanistan against USSR)! Tell them to take out any military aircraft, helis, etc.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Each and every engagement between USA, India, Bakis on Terrorism from last 25+ years at international level has had a terrorist attack.

The oldest that I remember was just before Clinton's visit 36 Sikhs were killed in Kashmir.
Dinanagar attack was after meeting at UFA.
Pathankot Airbase attack was after Modi went to Sharif's daughter's wedding.

Nawaz Sharif does not have anything under him. He just want to expand his ittefaq group of Industries into India and sees Modi as a business partner. Modi while is an elected representator of 120+ crore people Sharif was appointed by their Military.
member_29247
BRFite

Post by member_29247 »

When I was growing up and studying in Mahbub college, ( first naval chief Ramdas Katari was alum of Mahbub College )

The strategy of bully and his cohort in school,was
The big guy would hold me back to throw punches at my opponent and the other cohort guy would land punches on me..... All the while the bully restraining me would we should not fight the teacher will punish us all kind of soothing talk

This exactly TSP is doing Sharif holds our hands tied while ISI and its cohorts strike terror.

What is the logic of talking peace to nation whose state policy is terror?
Why do we need to wait for some one to approve our proactive and unilateral punishment punitive actions?

If we are not equipped with tools for our armed forces to inflict punitive and disproportionate strike then
We have faked our deterrence and capabilities and lay exposed ( mooch thou Javab is all time pass to lull the nation. if we don't act when our services are targeted then we lose (self) esteem.

Think of the near and dear of Sorab Kalia
, sqdr leader who was tortured and killed most of all the young honeymoon groom in IA

I feel we if there was leader like IG she would have inflicted a very good Thappad for many reasons not excluding winning the next election or even midterm, all the more she would have timed it perfection because the whole world is focused on Terrorism and what better time to strike?

We will never get a better opportunity.
We are sure our nukes work ( I am counting RC design) and we have things n place to deter
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

At the very least, the Paki army/rangers bunkers closest to Pathankot should be blown up with ATGMs.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

on Teetar
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

I am too confused. What is this latest news:

IndiaTodayFLASHVerified account
‏@IndiaTodayFLASH
#BREAKING
Blast inside Pathankot Air base. Armoured vehicles, Commandos rush to the spot in search of 5th terrorist
member_29247
BRFite

Post by member_29247 »

Ok headlines / breaking news

"Attacks aimed at derailing foreign secretary level talks"

" Attacks planned on TS Pki soil "

"NSG rushed to air base "

Some silly analyst and analysis

These kind of attacks and dianisis of the root cause remain the same its just that dates change and the PMs change.

Disgusting even to listen or contemplate

The score keeps moving but we won't take any wickets down
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

TV news says Grenade blast an accident while defusing live explosive. 4 injured. One critical.

Talks can continue