Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2015

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Raja Ram
BRFite

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Nov 21, 2

Post by Raja Ram »

:(( Ajit Doval in an interview to NDTV seems to have clearly stated that talks will not resume until Pakistan delivers on actions demandded regarding Pathankot. As reported in ToI and other news outlets. If this is confirmed, then at least there is one reason less for the whinefest that has broken out here!

Even in this I have a whine, why Dovalji broke this news through NDTV instead of Doordarshan? :((
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

He spoke on NDTV as whiners watch it. Also Pakistan.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

UlanBatori wrote:News Flash! PAKISTAN THREATENS ENEMIES OF SAUDI ARABIA

What a relief! Now KSA need worry no more. :mrgreen:
DrMajorlyPhD, Expert
‏@majorlyp
Pakistan-Saudi Relationship sweeter than dry dates, crunchier than Almonds and chewier than Cashews.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

UlanBatori wrote:News Flash! PAKISTAN THREATENS ENEMIES OF SAUDI ARABIA

What a relief! Now KSA need worry no more. :mrgreen:
You forgot to include the picture..Image

And you are right KSA has noting to worry about .Please read AAJ KI TAJA KHABAR..

General Raheel Sharif declared World’s Best Military Commander

:rotfl:
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Whoever gives India pain, should be paid in same coin: Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar - PTI
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar on Monday asserted that any individual or organisation causing pain to India should be paid back in the same coin but how, when and where "should be of our choice", remarks which come in the backdrop of the Pathankot terror attack.

Addressing an audience which consisted of top brass of the Army, including its chief Gen Dalbir Singh Suhag, the Minister said that history tells us that until those who inflict damage on others experience the same pain, they don't change.

"I am of the opinion, it should not be taken as a government thinking, I always believe that if anyone harms you, he understands the same language.

"How, when and place should be of your choice but if someone is harming this country, then that particular individual or organisation, I purposely used the words individual and organisation, should also receive the pain of such activities," he said at a seminar organised by the Army here.

Asked to elaborate, Parrikar later said, "Basic principle is that until we give them pain, whoever they may be, until then, such incidents will not reduce".

Without referring to the Pathankot attack, the Minister said the country was proud of its seven soldiers who laid down their lives but he is pained by the loss.

"I don't appreciate it. I have said that it is time we tell our soldiers that it is inevitable that we will lose some soldiers, and in this incident we lost one person in actual combat.

"We should tell them to think of the concept of taking life of your enemy, enemy of the country, instead of giving your life. This is an important aspect," he said.

He said that while sacrifice is respected, what nation needs is to neutralise the enemy.

Asked if that means there is a change in policy from the previous UPA government, Parrikar retorted, "If someone comes and hammers you, you should keep quite? Was that the policy?

"What I am saying is basically that history tells you that those who damage you, if they don't realise what pain they inflict, then they don't change".
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Amber G. wrote: You forgot to include the picture..Image

And you are right KSA has noting to worry about .Please read AAJ KI TAJA KHABAR..

yeh behnc**d never forgets his danda when meeting nawaz sharif suddenly seems limp

just a few days ago
day before yesterday (no danda)
yesterday (even trousers are not tucked into boots, mawali ban gaya gentleman)
Last edited by habal on 11 Jan 2016 14:21, edited 1 time in total.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Raja Ram wrote::(( Ajit Doval in an interview to NDTV seems to have clearly stated that talks will not resume until Pakistan delivers on actions demandded regarding Pathankot. As reported in ToI and other news outlets. If this is confirmed, then at least there is one reason less for the whinefest that has broken out here!

Even in this I have a whine, why Dovalji broke this news through NDTV instead of Doordarshan? :((

Stiil very premature for indulging in chortling that the "whinefest" on BRF was unwarranted or for that matter feeling quite satisfaction that in the end the BJP led Government of our Prime Minister Narendra Modi stumbled into doing the right thing and suspended Foreign Secretary level talks with the Mohammadden Terrorism fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan. ANI via Yahoo:

"National Security Advisor Ajit Doval on Monday has flatly refused that he gave an interview to a national daily, where he stated that the upcoming Indo-Pak Foreign Secretary level talks have been cancelled over the Pathankot attack.

“I speak to journalists every day. But I do not remember giving any such interview. I strongly deny that I made such a statement,” Doval said in a telephonic conversation to ANI." :

Ajit Doval cries foul, denies saying 'Indo-Pak talks cancelled'

Sadly, as I said in the previous page of this thread, I am not very sanguine that talks will be scrapped as even the flimisiest of Pakistani actions will be clutched at by Modi Sarkar to justify talks:

Clicky
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

General Raheel Sharif Declared Worlds Best Military Commander
Then I see no reason why he should not be (self) promoted to "Field Marshall" :mrgreen:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

India Makes Stand Clear to Pakistan: Action On Pathankot First, Talks Later

NEW DELHI: Pakistan must deliver "prompt and decisive action" on the evidence provided by India of the terror attack at the air force base in Pathankot, said the government today, indicating that without that, crucial talks between the Foreign Secretaries of both countries are unlikely to go ahead next week.

Doval Ji has never said “No Talks”. All he has said is crucial talks between the Foreign Secretaries of both countries are unlikely to go ahead next week. As such let us wait till “next week arrives”

NDTV is clearly wrong in the wording of the Heading! GOI has all the powers to make “whatever” announcement is to be made and whether the talks are “Postponed” until Pakistan acts on the Pathankot at the time and place opportune.

Cheers Image
kancha
BRFite

Post by kancha »

Here's the first comment on the report, by a fellow Paki it seems
Im very sad to hear that but it does not come as a surprise to me. I brought my cancer stricken wife and 2 year old daughter from Pakistan to US in year 2000 ( my father was visiting us that time).Before her treatment could start ; one fine day in Edwardes Colorado at our apartment the FBI, CIA, Immigration officers along with SWAT and local police pitched their AR15 assault rifles at us interrogating for 4 hours and sheepishly left like idiots and we never heard from them. I still scratch my head to find a rationale for my family end up treated like that, my wife & my dad both have passed away and i have come to terms with reality.......Now i own nasty AR15 , i have taught my daughter (who is 18 and shoots an AR15) never to let any human soul strip you of your dignity, if it happens you come out blasting and take as many men or women in uniform ( for unwarranted search and frisk )before you die....i detest and condemn terrorism in the form of unjustified and illegal power play by security agencies.....im sure beyond reason & doubt that if i witness a replay of that event again ( my attornies are pissed at me to let go of millions of dollars in claims) i will leave this life as a very proud father and protector along with the whole team that will ask for it.....America is a savage nation millions of miles backwards in civilization.The brutal treatment of colored people in US history is spectaculary text book practice, the biggest stalwart of human rights violators of history of the world is none other than the U.S.A. In an accumulative analysis USA has surpassed the level of Nazi brutalities and war crimes. I would still strongly advocate a social change to promote humility and justice through sheer democratic reforms ......For all those who take USA as a democratically programmed country are fools.....USA is a strictly capitalistic society, no mercy for those who hamper business !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

abhishek_sharma wrote:Pakistan arrests some suspects
Abishek-ji:

"Deep State" is up to its tricks again
Their past modus operandi in such cases :
1. If there is some scope for plausible deniability, arrest suspected anti-state Islamic activist (like the suspects arrested in the targeted hit job aimed at Karachi peace activist Sabin Mahmud .
2.If there is no scope for plausible deniability, stay silent (in the hope that public memory is short), threaten media and/or family of victim (like the failed hit job aimed at journalist, Hamid Mir .
3. In this case, Badmash can now claim that "thorough probe" made, failure to talk will be blamed on India :evil:
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

We are the best :rotfl:
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

saip wrote:

We are the best :rotfl:
Yes we are... (another picture in support of the "best commander" from the site): :rotfl:

BTW from above, the "international" "Abcnewspoint' had other ‘Top 10 lists’ .. ‘Top 10 list of most corrupt politician leaders of Pakistan" and "10 Pakistani Actresses without Make-up’....
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

What MP is saying reminds me of the dialogue from Patton, "no damn ******** won a war by dying for his country, he won it by making the other damn ******** die for his country "
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Several migrants attacked by mob in Cologne: German police
A group of Pakistanis and a Syrian were violently attacked by about 20 unknown assailants late Sunday in the German city of Cologne, police said.

With tensions running high over more than 500 reported assaults against women on New Year's Eve in the western city blamed on migrants, police said Monday that the mob attacked six Pakistanis, two of whom had to be hospitalised
Cheers Image
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

I guess it was a payback for sexual attacks on New Year eve by some of the migrants. Unfortunately these migrants are proving Trump right and putting wind in his sails.
BharataTalwar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by BharataTalwar »

Here is what I think explains Paki behavior and their game in Afghanistan. Feel free to agree or disagree or enlighten me...

A couple of facts:
Obama admin and the American media have been very quiet about Paki involvement in Afghanistan:
No mention of the consulate attacks
No mention of Haqqani network
No mention of anything. In fact, US officials have been defending TSP in the media.

I strongly suspect that the Afghan intelligence were in some way involved in the attack on the Peshawar military school. It is the only way to explain what happens next.

Pakis collect or fabricate evidence in order to convince the US of Afghan Intelligence involvement in the attack.
US doesn't want bad publicity or get dragged further into the mess since it pretty much happened on their watch, while they are occupying Afghanistan, which would mean that they would need to commit some resources/forces back into the country.
Pak of course convinces US that this wont be necessary and requests a free reign to do whatever the fuk they want...or else they will flood the world and all 3 and half friends with tears and tantrums, insert nuke threats here.
US reluctantly agrees / gives up.

Consider the timeline here:
Peshawar School attack> December 16, 2014
Pakis present their evidence some time in Late December 2014 or early January 2015
Upon US approval, TSP starts massively funding Taliban with ammo, intelligence and resources to fight the Afghan government.
Taliban's 2015 spring offensive starts and they start making massive gains.
Kunduz Offensive, April 2015
Afghan Government shit themselves and finally realize their days are numbered. They surrender to Pakis sometime between April and May 2015
ISI , Afghanistan Sign Intelligence "Cooperation" (surrender) Pact > May 18, 2015
India makes some moves that makes TSP nervous, i.e promises attack helicopters in Nov, 2015
TSP assist taliban in launching the Helmand campaign in order to further shake and threaten the opposing elements in Afghan intelligence, Late Nov, early Dec, 2015
Afghanistan intelligence chief resigns/gets sacked due to the TSP request/threats > 10 Dec, 2015

So exactly 1 year on, they have very effectively used the Peshawar attacks to gain the upper hand in Afghanistan. No way were they not milking the deaths of 100 of their own children. Too good opportunity to pass on. I believe the strongly amateurish attempt by the Afghans at getting back at TSP played right into the hands of ISI. Lo and behold, their entire country is about to become a fifth province of TSP.
Nandu
BRF Oldie

Post by Nandu »

Peregrine wrote:Several migrants attacked by mob in Cologne: German police
A group of Pakistanis and a Syrian were violently attacked by about 20 unknown assailants late Sunday in the German city of Cologne, police said.

With tensions running high over more than 500 reported assaults against women on New Year's Eve in the western city blamed on migrants, police said Monday that the mob attacked six Pakistanis, two of whom had to be hospitalised
Cheers Image
The problem is that when such violence erupts, Indians inevitably gets lumped in with the Pakis.
ArmenT
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by ArmenT »

Establishment of Pakistan Stock Exchange Historic
Federal Finance Minister Ishaq Dar said establishment of Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSE) is a great step and today is a historical day, Waqt News reported. He was addressing the inauguration ceremony of PSE. “We needed Pakistan Stock Exchange,” he said.
What's the matter? People don't trust Karachi Stock Exchange any more?? Or is it just a renaming of an existing stock exchange?

[edit]Did some more reading and it appears that they have merged Lahore, Isloo and Karachi stock exchanges into one Pakistan Stock Exchange.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1025571/pak ... -launched/
Also, it appears that the Karachi guys aren't too happy about this latest exchange, because the Lahore and Isloo corrupt brokers can now share in the common Investors Protection Fund.
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1025192/lau ... itterness/
[/edit]
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Why is Pakistan such a mess? Blame India.
After a year in office, Modi’s gestures of conciliation toward Islamabad have gone nowhere. That’s because India’s founding fathers set Pakistan up to fail.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

This has been posted previously.

It is defintely India's fault:

Pakistanis are poorer than Bangladesh

Pakistanis are mostly illiterate

Pakistanis like to kill Pakistanis of other sects

Pakistanis are inbred

Pakistanis are Muslim, etc etc.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Nandu wrote:The problem is that when such violence erupts, Indians inevitably gets lumped in with the Pakis.
indians may be sufficiently different looking than n.african/arab but can get easily mixed up with pakis..so that danger is there.

but looking at the cologne incident, it is ugly, there seems to be a lot of groping and attacks..in the dozens..

rude shock to the locals who would now be doing self-censorship and no-go areas etc for fear of being labeled islamophobic or racist..
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

India denies visa to 75 pilgrims, Pakistan protests
According to Pakistan, the pilgrims, who wanted to visit the Hafiz Abdullah Shah shrine in Agra, had already assembled in Lahore on Saturday when they were told by Indian authorities that they were not going to get visas.
Indian officials said under the protocol on visits to shrines, an organising committee member or local authorities are required to extend logistical support to the visitors and give an undertaking that they will not use the visa to visit any other place. They said the decision had nothing to do with the uncertainty over FS dialogue in the wake of the Pathankot attack.
Last edited by SSridhar on 12 Jan 2016 07:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: svenkat, please don't omit the caption. That makes it easier to understand what it is all about. I have now added it.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

The Hindu has started blaming India after an euphoric editorial upon Modi's Lahore visit. Look at The Hindu's take on the above episode. Clearly, Pakistani pilgrims cannot get any visa for visiting this shrine because it is in violation of the agreed protocol, but The Hindu's correspondent would have none of it. For The Hindu and such liberal newsmedia, India has to go down on its knees, bend backwards etc to placate the Pakistanis and act as a sponge to keep on absorbing their terror attacks on us also. Says he,
The latest episode of denial of visas to Pakistani pilgrims is being perceived as a setback to the agenda of the Comprehensive Bilateral Dialogue even before it could formally begin with the Foreign Secretary-level talks on January 15. The issue of a smooth visa procedure for Indian and Pakistani pilgrims featured most recently in the Indo-Pak Joint Statement that followed the December 9, 2015, meeting between External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and her Pakistan counterpart Sartaj Aziz in Islamabad.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

^^^ Also Pakistani Singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan was Deported From Hyderabad (he had to fly back to Abu Dabi, then to Delhi and back to Hyderabad , as Pakis are not allowed to land in Hyderabad)..And Pakistani volleyball team, not too long ago, could not participate in Delhi recently due to their ignoring visa rules...
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

Follow up on the "BatonMan" meeting the Saudi Defence Minister:

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/pak ... hreatened/
Sunday’s visit by Saudi defence minister, Mohammad bin Salman has prompted Pakistan’s army chief to make a strong statement reinforcing Pakistan’s support for the kingdom, according to Dawn. Pakistan’s chief of army staff, Raheel Sharif assured the prince there would be a “strong response” should there be a threat to Saudi Arabia’s “territorial integrity”. “Pakistan holds its defence ties with the kingdom in highest esteem, re-asserting that any threat to Saudi Arabia’s territorial integrity would evoke a strong response from Pakistan.” he said, according to the ISPR

On the other hand, Pakistan’s prime minister, Nawaz Sharif focused on a diplomatic approach to the rift between Saudi Arabia and Iran, sparked by the recent execution of prominent Shia Sheikh, Nimr al-Nimr earlier this month. “Pakistan has historically pursued the policy of promoting brotherhood among member states of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation,” his office quoted him saying. “Pakistan has also always expressed its readiness to offer its good offices to brotherly Muslim countries for resolution of their differences.” The prime minister also re-affirmed Islamabad’s cooperation with Riyadh in efforts to counter extremism, however he did not indicate that this would be militarily

Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

F-16 sale delayed in US Congress
http://www.dawn.com/news/1232401/f-16-s ... s-congress
WASHINGTON: The US Congress has stalled a planned sale of eight new F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan, although the Obama administration is still trying to undo the hold, congressional and diplomatic sources told Dawn.The hold reflects the growing anti-Pakistan sentiments on Capitol Hill where it is now a routine to see strong attacks on Pakistan and its policies during congressional hearings.Lawmakers used clarification and information notices to delay the sale. The administration also received a “hold” notice from the Senate, using this legislative process to delay floor action on the proposed sale to Pakistan.The hold, however, does not kill the measure and it can still go through if the administration continues to push for it. Sources on the Hill say that since the Obama administration is keen on selling these aircraft to Pakistan, it may ultimately succeed in undoing the hold.At recent congressional hearings, key US lawmakers raised a host of questions about the end use of the F-16 aircraft and about the US relationship with Pakistan.“I don’t know how an F-16, with all of its hardware on there for combat can be used for humanitarian aid. If they were buying C-130s … I could see those being used for humanitarian aid. But F-16! It’s not really humanitarian aid,” said Congressman Ted Poe. “Those F-16s and the military equipment that we are providing Pakistan are being used against their own people, just like they did against the people over there in Bangladesh,” said Congressman Dan Rohrabacher.Both lawmakers belong to a growing lobby in Congress which not only oppose arms sales to Pakistan but often urge the US administration to sever its ties with the country. Usually, such lawmakers are also active in the Indian caucus on Capitol Hill.Pakistan does have a caucus on the Hill but it is small and ineffective. The Indian caucus, however, has grown gradually in size and influence and is now the second most effective lobby after Israel’s.Diplomatic sources acknowledged that lawmakers had placed a hold on the proposed sale. They said the Obama administration ‘informally’ notified Congress of its intention to sell eight F-16s to Pakistan during Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s visit to Washington last October.The administration followed it up with a formal notification of “foreign military financing” to fund the sale in early December. The next, and final, stage would have been a formal notification of sale. But this process has been stalled by lawmakers, using clarifications notifications and at least on legislative hold placed by a Democratic senator.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Jhujar wrote:F-16 sale delayed in US Congress
Speaking of F-16 to Pak, a must watch F 16 sold on Amazon plays Islamic prayer instead of jet noises :rotfl:

Virendra
BRFite

Post by Virendra »

Jhujar wrote:
WASHINGTON: “Those F-16s and the military equipment that we are providing Pakistan are being used against their own people, just like they did against the people over there in Bangladesh,” said Congressman Dan Rohrabacher.
i.e. another reference to Baluchistan ...
Nandu wrote:The problem is that when such violence erupts, Indians inevitably gets lumped in with the Pakis.
To aggravate it, is a fact that Pakis identify themselves as Indians wherever possible and profitable.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Amber G. wrote:
Jhujar wrote:F-16 sale delayed in US Congress
Speaking of F-16 to Pak, a must watch F 16 sold on Amazon plays Islamic prayer instead of jet noises :rotfl:
Posted a comment
This made in China toy was destined to be sold in Pakistan, who is a non NATO ally of the US and operates F-16s - and sometimes "accidentally" hits American soldiers in Afghanistan.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Outcry as Pakistani Rangers search NYTimes reporter's Islamabad home in 'terrorist operation'
Islamabad: Pakistan's paramilitary Rangers force raided the home of a New York Times journalist on Tuesday, sparking a wave of criticism on social media and prompting an investigation by the interior ministry.
Journalist Salman Masood live-tweeted the search, fuelling outrage by other users who questioned why authorities would target members of the international media while, as user a_siab put it, "turning a blind eye to activities of banned terrorist outfits".
Salman Masood's Twitter account. The NYT journalist live tweeted the entire incident.
Masood, a correspondent at the newspaper, told AFP that at least six Rangers arrived at his home around 7.30 am "in search of a suspect".
When he refused to let them in without a warrant, they left, but returned later with an officer and inspected the home for a few minutes without removing anything.
In this day and age of 24 hour news cycle, and short public attention span, it is easy to forget that Paki media is now under military control, and maybe, this was one way of conveying a message to this desi agent of a foreign publication; maybe, the "live tweeting" may have saved him from physical intimidation.
...and that when he tried to introduce himself, they "weren't keen" on knowing who he was.

They would think many times before they not do this to a foreign person :mrgreen:
But it is unclear if the search of Masood's home was a routine operation, as stated by police, or if it was an attempt to intimidate the journalist -- which Human Rights Watch lawyer Saroop Ijaz said was a "distinct possibility".
Either way, Ijaz told AFP, it was not acceptable to deprive someone of the fundamental right to privacy.
Ijaz also recalled "the long history of Pakistani security forces using strong arm tactics against the press, and their history with New York Times".
In 2013 New York Times bureau chief Declan Walsh was expelled from the country for unspecified "undesirable activities "
But it is unclear if the search of Masood's home was a routine operation, as stated by police, or if it was an attempt to intimidate the journalist -- which Human Rights Watch lawyer Saroop Ijaz said was a "distinct possibility".
The press in general comes under regular attack in Pakistan, where more than 70 journalists have been killed in the line of duty since 2001, according to the UN. It ranked the country among the worst for unresolved cases of violence against the media.
Last edited by Falijee on 13 Jan 2016 04:23, edited 1 time in total.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistan is also victim of terrorism, says Indian minister :roll:
NEW DEHLI – Sympathizing with Pakistan on the issue of terrorism, Indian Union Minister for Food and Consumer Affairs Ram Vilas Paswan said that Pakistan is also a victim of terror.
According to Private TV channel – talking to reporters in Patna – Paswan said that Pakistan did not support terrorism. “Terror incidents have not only hit India but Pakistan as well. More people have been killed in Pakistan than India,” he said.
“If terrorists were under Nawaz Sharif’s control, how could those people (Pakistanis) have lost their lives,” he said. Paswan said that he believed in three points regarding Pakistan-India relations. “There should be friendship and mutual understanding between the two sides. Both the countries should share same currency and the visa issue should be resolved at earliest,” he also said.
“Same case should be applied on Pakistan, India and Bangladesh ties,” he added. The response comes few days after attack on Pathankot air base near Pakistan border. Indian security officials suspect the gunmen belonged to the Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammed, the group that staged a 2001 attack on the Indian parliament which brought the two countries to the brink of war.
Firstly, this is from a Paki paper, therefore has to be taken with a "grain of salt" ;secondly , the context of his full remarks have not been explained; thirdly, not to forget, that Paki press presently, is under military control.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

In the light of the recent Pathankot Terror Attack, orchestrated by the ISI the Paki Press ( under military control :mrgreen: ) is going out of its way to give their Aam Abduls the perception that the Modi Govt ( and the Indian media) is giving benefit of the doubt to Pakistan ; examples as below :
Pathankot assault: No reason to distrust Pakistan, says Indian home minister
Pakistan is also a victim of terrorism :roll:
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

ramana wrote:He spoke on NDTV as whiners watch it. Also Pakistan.
And rNDTV is mouth piece of US. The message was for US.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Gerard wrote:Why is Pakistan such a mess? Blame India.
After a year in office, Modi’s gestures of conciliation toward Islamabad have gone nowhere. That’s because India’s founding fathers set Pakistan up to fail.
Hain? How does one parse this baki logic?
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Pakistan part of Saudi-led counter-terror coalition: Sartaj
Janitorial Job Filled:Faithfool,Groomer of Arab Stool,Glad Tidding, Hazoor said Nauqri Manzoor
Foreign Affairs advisor Sartaj Aziz confirmed that Pakistan is in the Saudi led 34-country alliance against ISIS, Waqt News reported. He was giving an in-camera briefing to Foreign Affairs Committee in Islamabad. "But Pakistan is not sending its Army to Saudi Arabia," Aziz clarified.Aziz told the committee that Pakistan has apprehensions regarding the Saudi-Iran conflict. “We are observing the matter very closely,” he stated.Pakistan government is in a state of turmoil after Saudi-Iran conflict. Pakistani government has hinted that it does not want to take sides rather it will play the role of mediator on right time.Furthermore the recently established 34-country counter-terror alliance is a serious matter for foreign policymakers and government of Pakistan. The ruling party is facing severe opposition domestically over physical involvement in the Middle Eastern war.
Arabs Hai GUBO enjoy Karne Ke Shaukeen;Par Jaante Hai Paki Fitrat ,Saanps Of Aasteen
Phande Me Fass Gye Yeh Low Life Maskeen, Na Milegi inko Jannat owrr Na Milegi Zameen.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

E.U Member Afzal Khan vitiates Indo-Pak peace atmospherics
Afzal Khan— a member of the European Parliament and Vice-Chairman of EU security and defence committee – during recent visit to Pakistan addressed a ‘Meet the press’ programme at the National Press Club, Islamabad on 27th December 2015. He ascribed the good gesture shown by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi towards Pakistan to India’s efforts to get permanent membership to United Nations Security Council (UNSC). Khan said India cannot get an advantage from such efforts unless it ensured human rights and resolved issues such as Kashmir and Khalistan. The press conference was attended by Jammu and Kashmir Self-Determination Movement (Europe) Chairman Raja Najabat Hussain, Pakistan Federal Union of Journalists – Afzal Butt Group President Afzal Butt and Information Adviser to the AJK government Murtaza Durrani. ‘International community is quite concerned about basic human rights. Moreover, how can a country become a permanent member of the UNSC when it has not implemented the UN resolution on the issue of Kashmir? India has to respect the UN resolution if it wants to continue claiming that it is the largest democracy,’ Khan babbled. (no need to guess where his background is from :mrgreen: )
In his words, the European Union has linked human rights with trade so it will never allow India to continue violating human rights. Going by his logic Pakistan could have never acquired GSP plus status given its blatant human rights violations in Baluchistan. Even there are reports of organ harvesting perpetrated on Baloch freedom fighters, where army and police are involved!!! Khan advised India to implement UN resolutions on Kashmir before claiming to be largest democracy. On the apprehensions that youngsters will create troubles in Europe on return from Syria he boasted ‘But the good thing is, in Europe it is believed that only the culprit should be punished. I will make sure that legislation is not made against Muslims regarding visa and other issues.’(So, he has "some doubts" on the so-called justice practiced in his "ancestral homeland " :mrgreen: )He opined that Pakistan had suffered a lot because of terrorism but unfortunately its sacrifices were not recognised by the international community. One can very well ask a question: What sacrifices? The country has been rightly punished, in consonance with heavenly justice, for promoting terror.
Who is this Khan and how could he manage to get elected as an MP in UK with such divisive mentality? How does he represent EU? Does anybody in EU care for his opinion? Whether his opinion is reflective of EU’s? Is he is representing EU or Pakistan? Should EU fund his trip for spoiling Indo-Pak peace overtures? Some Middle East countries are known for funding fissiparous tendencies and it is probable that either Rial or Dirham funds his trip. As a foreign government representative, is he authorised to comment on politically sensitive domestic policy issues to undermine democratically elected government of Pakistan? Is it the age-old British policy of divide and rule in full play? Certainly an Asian helping them is deplorable. No wonder Europe is increasingly getting hostile towards this ‘union’and such Kamikazi will further diminish whatever respect people have for EU. Will Khan ever be elected anymore from any Western country?
Peace loving people from both sides of the border were hopeful of a turnaround in Indo-Pak relations after Modi’s Lahore hop-over; doubts lingered though of radical elements and terrorists hijacking the peace process. Every time there is traction in indo-Pak relations the haters have put spanner over decades. But nobody doubted the subversion to come from an unsuspecting quarter i.e. European Union till Khan joined the list of India haters authoring negative statements. The subcontinent runs the risk of relapsing to old tracks again. Most of the peace loving Indians and Pakistanis, however, is happy with peace initiatives but the problem is, even a good gesture goes in vain. The paradigm shift that peace talk has suddenly brought forth is mind-blowing and must be grabbed.
India Pakistan peace is a big thumbs down to European and American economies hence their efforts to scuttle peace talks through third party channels. In the best interests of peace in the subcontinent and the world people such people must be immediately sacked as such august platform cannot be used by divisive elements for promoting divisive tendencies. India is legitimately interested in and is campaigning for a UN Security Council seat but to attribute all of Modi’s Pak initiatives to it is unmitigated folly. Opposing India’s permanent membership drive may not block India’s entry, but its support will benefit Pakistan in the long run.
The possibility of Indo-Pak peace ushering in prosperity is feared by MEPs or British MPs of Khan’s ilk. Towards promoting peace, amity, and goodwill among communities, developed countries have been deporting radicalised elements to their country of origin, read Pakistan. EU should follow suit and deport Afzal Khan immediately to Pakistan where he can impart his divisive lessons in seminaries. The path to peace is long and hard and so called ‘well wishers’ of Pakistan were to get into the bandwagon sooner than later to ditch the peace effort. People who say the Indo-Pak bonhomie is afflicted with ulterior motives are best ignored. Actually both Indians and Pakistani are in a mood to join hands now. Love is unconditional and harbours no intention of getting anything in return.
The writer, need not be "too much carried away about this E.U.Khan, spoiling the atmospherics of recent Modi-Nawaz meeting"; that has been taken care of by the Deep State via its recent attack on the air base at Pathankot :twisted: