Pathankot AFB terrorist Attack After Action Analysis-I

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shaun
BRFite

Re: Pathankot AFB terrorist Attack After Action Analysis-I

Post by shaun »

Is it normal to have DRDO logo on fully deployed units ? Just asking.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

If its a trials unit which was retained by the IA, why not?

Here you can see DRDO clearly marked on IA unit
http://www.indiandefencereview.com/wp-c ... System.jpg

There is no hard and fast rule..
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

If a logo means testing then here is an engine on eternal testing.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... engine.jpg

That said, perception counts. A logo is an advert. If the DRDO item fails it is an advert for failure. If it works well it is an advert for that which works well.
Shameek
BRFite

Post by Shameek »

The Special Investigation Team (SIT) formed to probe the Dinanagar terror attack believes that the attack was undertaken by Laskhar-e-Toiba, while the attack on the Pathankot Air Force Station was the handiwork of Jaish-e-Mohammad. Both are Pakistan-based terror outfits.
While Pakistan premier Nawaz Sharif had yesterday said Pakistan would soon complete investigation into the Pathankot terror attack, he continues to maintain silence on the Dinanagar attack.
The SIT officials said the three terrorists who attacked Dinanagar had hidden their identity and organisation like the way Lashkar-e-Toiba worked. However, in Pathankot, the JeM terrorists made no effort to hide that they were from that organisation and left a trail of evidence tracking them to Pakistan.
The JeM terrorists left a note claiming responsibility for the attack, besides several other tools made in Pakistan.
Though the Border Security Force (BSF) did not agree that the terrorists crossed the Punjab frontier and may have come via the Kathua border with Pakistan, the SIT has concluded that the terrorists came from Mastgarh village in the Narot Jaimal Singh area crossing the Ravi river and its tributary and reached Dinanagar after travelling 16 km via Makaura village.
The SIT has based this finding on scientific analysis and route mapping of the GPS devices by Punjab Police IG Ananya Gautam and his team. The SIT report says experts from the National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) corroborated the findings
Live ammunition found in Pathankot canal
A cache of ammunition was found from the Upper Bari Doab Canal at Mallikpur near Pathankot on Sunday
A few boys, who were taking bath in the canal, accidentally found the ammunition
The police recovered two magazines of INSAS with 29 live cartridges and two magazines of AK-47 with 59 live cartridges. Some .315 bore round have also been found
Link
shaun
BRFite

Post by shaun »

Thanks karan and shiv saab for the replies but shiv saab DRDO is not a production agency , they transferred the technology to Dynalog, Theta Controls and Bharat Electronics Ltd.
Aditya G
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya G »

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/new ... 792800.cms
NEW DELHI: The Indian Air Force has completed security audit of its almost 950 flying and non-flying bases in the aftermath of Pathankot terror attack and is likely to seek permission of the Defence Ministry to induct more Garud commandos.

Top sources in the Air Force said the audit, ordered after the attack on its air base in Pathankot earlier this month, has identified the chinks in the security and measures would be taken to plug them.

Asked if the Defence Security Corps, made up of retired soldiers, would be replaced with other security personnel, the sources said Garud commandos are already present at its facilities and, if needed, more will be added.

They made it clear the security of bases will continue to be handled by the DSC personnel and Garud commandos.

rkhanna
BRFite

Post by rkhanna »

^^ So Garud's primary tasking will be QRF and Perimeter Security?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

X-Posting from TSP thread.
Peregrine wrote:Punjab police arrest suspected ISI mole from Pathankot cantonment
NEW DELHI: A suspected ISI mole, Irshad Ahmed, working as a labourer at Mamoon Cantonment in Pathankot has been arrested by Punjab police. Irshad Ahmed, who is an Indian, was allegedly taking pictures of sensitive equipment and installations inside the cantonment, which was attacked by Jaish terrorists only last month, using his smartphone and passing them on to his Jammu-based handler, Sajjad.
Cheers Image
A laborer with smartphone taking pictures and sending to his handler in Jammu.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote:X-Posting from TSP thread.
Peregrine wrote:Punjab police arrest suspected ISI mole from Pathankot cantonment

{quote}NEW DELHI: A suspected ISI mole, Irshad Ahmed, working as a labourer at Mamoon Cantonment in Pathankot has been arrested by Punjab police. Irshad Ahmed, who is an Indian, was allegedly taking pictures of sensitive equipment and installations inside the cantonment, which was attacked by Jaish terrorists only last month, using his smartphone and passing them on to his Jammu-based handler, Sajjad.{/quote}
Cheers Image
A laborer with smartphone taking pictures and sending to his handler in Jammu.

my carpenter is a kid who works at his will.

his parents are daily wage laborers who dote on him.

he swans around on a bike that costs over a lakh and that's bought with money that the parents have taken on loan.

a smartphone is a given these days.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

rkhanna wrote:^^ So Garud's primary tasking will be QRF and Perimeter Security?
IAF is cleverly using this opportunity to build up their garud forces :)
Aditya G
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya G »

How come this incident in 2014 escaped our notice? We lost 2 BSF men :roll:

This particular incident may not mean much but I find the lack of record keeping and research by our media very poor. When 9/11 was occurring in real time and nobody was sure whats happeing, CNN and others were quoting incidents from the past (like a bomber hitting the empire state) to give perspective and knowledge to the viewers.

http://eprahaar.in/2-bsf-men-killed-in- ... eld-in-jk/
Saturday, August 16th, 2014 | Author Prahaar Web

2 BSF men killed in militant attack outside IAF airfield in JK

Srinagar: Two BSF personnel were killed while four others injured when militants opened fired at their vehicle just outside the Awantipora IAF airfield in Jammu and Kashmir today.

Officials said a squad of Border Security Force (BSF) personnel was changing guard at the airfield in Pulwama, 33 kms from here, this afternoon when a group of militants opened fire at them from automatic weapons.

The BSF is deployed for securing the Indian Air Force airfield and the squad that came under militant attack belongs to the ‘G’ company of BSF’s 165th battalion.

“The militants opened fire at the BSF squad that was in a military gypsy. Two personnel were killed and four have been injured in the firing,” a senior official said.

Immediately after the firing, the other BSF personnel present on the spot retaliated but the militants fled.

A reinforcement contingent of the Rashtriya Rifles and the BSF has reached the area for search and sanitisation task, they said.

The injured have been shifted to an Army base hospital in the vicinity of the airfield located, they said.
PTI
Aditya G
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya G »

http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 343_1.html
In the aftermath of the Pathankot terror attack, Indian Air Force will raise ten additional squadrons of Garud commandos, comprising about 700 personnel, to protect its 950 flying and non-flying assets across the country, Defence sources said today.

The IAF is also set to expedite its planned fortification of 54 main flying bases with better sensors and electrical fencing.

The decisions were taken after the IAF completed security audit of its establishments following the Pathankot terror attack last month.

The IAF has about 1,080 Garud commandos at present. "This is a continous process. The plan was already in the pipeline," sources said.

When the Garud force was first formed in 2003, the plan was to have about 2,000 personnel. Electric fences have already been erected at bases in northern areas and, as per the earlier plan, Pathankot air base would have been the first in the western sector to get it, sources said.
These regular attacks actually help improve our preparedness and stop setting in of complacency. If full fledged war were to happen, these SSG-jehadis will meet a stiffer opposition.

Army and IAF camps have been attacked. Now they will try to attack the Navy - it is a matter of time when Sagar Prahari Bal will have to prove their mettle!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

So in 2003, the plan was to raise 2000 personnel for the Garuds. Yet only 1080 i.e. half were raised by 2015.

Wonder why that was?

AKA clean mundu strikes in ways unknown.

--Also don't understand the laborer and the two terrorists who hid.
How are they related or is it just time pass?
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Shaun wrote:Thanks karan and shiv saab for the replies but shiv saab DRDO is not a production agency , they transferred the technology to Dynalog, Theta Controls and Bharat Electronics Ltd.
And in the above Akash picture I linked the production units were from BDL, BEL, Tata - yet there was a DRDO logo. So like I said, there is no hard & fast rule that DRDO cannot brand its products.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Aditya G wrote:http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 343_1.html
These regular attacks actually help improve our preparedness and stop setting in of complacency. If full fledged war were to happen, these SSG-jehadis will meet a stiffer opposition.
Reminds me of how Banditji had nothing but contempt for IA till 1948 happened, and even then it took 1962 for the chap to wake up. The fake Gandhigiri foisted on an otherwise robust civilization has made it complacent and chalta hain about national security.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

It is not just a thing of past. Even exercises with foreign countries have no info about how to increase safety of defense areas or overall security of installations - as an aspect. The American bases have in general quite a good amount of safety features, and by that I do not mean just the cameras and other equipment, but also not allowing slums to be set up nearby and such.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Have not seen this.. this must get much more exposure..

'Your son has killed two kafirs. I slit their throats with a dagger'
At 9:20 am on January 1, Nasir, one of the intruders who attacked the Pathankot airbase, made a phone call from abducted jeweller Rajesh Verma's mobile phone to a Pakistan phone number, +92 3000957212, while hiding inside the airbase. TOI has accessed the full transcript of the chilling 18-minute-long conversation between Nasir and three members of his family — his brother Babar, his uncle and mother. Excerpts:
Nasir: Shhhhh. assalaam-alaykum. Nasir here.
Uncle: Wa-alaikum salam. Where are you? Are you safe?
Nasir: I am in another country. Where is mother?
Uncle: Talk to her quickly.
Mother: My son, where have you been? I hope are you alright...
Nasir: We are inside India. Your son has killed two kafirs. I slit their throats with a dagger. Now we are ready for the big final assault. The other men had got fearful of getting caught. :?: I told them not to fear India.
Mother: Tu jaanbaaz hai. You are a brave man. May Allah help you reach heaven.
Nasir: I am wearing the jacket you stitched for me. Now this will be my shroud as well.
Mother: But how did you manage to reach inside India.
Nasir: We were taken in big SUV cars. Landcruiser dropped us on the border.
Mother: Have you had anything to eat?
Nasir: Just dry fruits and chocolates. Nothing else.
Mother: But did you kill the kafirs?
Last edited by ramana on 03 Feb 2016 21:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added bold. ramana
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote:So in 2003, the plan was to raise 2000 personnel for the Garuds. Yet only 1080 i.e. half were raised by 2015.

Wonder why that was?

AKA clean mundu strikes in ways unknown.

--Also don't understand the laborer and the two terrorists who hid.
How are they related or is it just time pass?
the two "terrorists who hid", may been the drug smuggler mules used as porters for the ammo drop inside the base and they may have been unable to get out as the perimeter security tightened up. It appears that the two may(??) not have even been armed and were finally found dead, burnt and charred, barricaded inside some masonry cupboard like structures with metallic doors. This is how some of the older buildings made arrangements for storage space in some offices and dormitories.

The laborer may be a operative recruited locally and many more such assets may have quietly gone underground in the pathankot area.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

So the Innova Taxi got murdered.
The jeweler also got his throat cut but lived to tell his tale.

So this Nasir terrorist was a fail.
Aditya G
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya G »

Amber G. wrote:...
[/quote][/quote]

The media reported "mother asked have you had food" .... how convinient to forget parts like this. :roll:

#presstitutes
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ramana wrote:So the Innova Taxi got murdered.
The jeweler also got his throat cut but lived to tell his tale.

So this Nasir terrorist was a fail.
not completely, he did get the shroud part right, though. :lol:
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

8000 crore base security proposal post base audit !
Describing the Pathankot attack as a “learning experience”, the official said that IAF is in the process of finalising a Rs 8,000-crore comprehensive security proposal for its 54 main flying bases in the country.

That will include smart perimeter intrusion system, CCTVs, motion detectors, quadro drones, among other things. The cost will come to about Rs 100-150 crore per base, he said.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aditya G wrote:
Amber G. wrote:...
[/quote]

The media reported "mother asked have you had food" .... how convinient to forget parts like this. :roll:

#presstitutes[/quote]

that is also mentioned but the quote above has been truncated

go here to see the quote
Sources in the NIA said "massive work" was on to establish whether any insider had facilitated infiltration of the terrorists prior to the attack; if a recce was done of the route taken by the terrorists to reach the airbase; and if individuals within the airbase had facilitated the terrorists' entry. Towards this end, the NIA is sifting through records of calls made from/to the airbase. Also, those keeping watch on the outer periphery on the day of the attack or just prior to it, as well as airbase residents are being questioned to recall any suspicious movements near the point from where the terrorists entered the airbase.
There are also other leads that point to the role of elements inside the airbase in facilitating the terrorists. First, the spot from where the terrorists crossed the outer periphery of the airbase was next to a firing range. "There is a high embankment wall made out of earth, possibly meant to act as a barrier for bullets that ricochet after being fired, just 4-5 feet inside the boundary wall. The terrorists hid in the gap between the raised embankment and the boundary wall. This convenient hiding place ensured that the terrorists were not visible from the nearest post on either side... they remained undetected for almost 22 hours. That the road outside happened to be the only stretch in the airbase — with a total perimeter of 25-26 km — that was unpatrolled helped matters further," said asource.

The sensitiveness of the location where the terrorists lay in wait can be gauged from the fact that there are family quarters to its left while on the right lies the inner periphery holding vital air assets. "This is where the NSG along with Special Forces ( 1 Para) played a crucial part. Their deployment in the afternoon of January 1ensured that the terrorists were contained in a vacant area housing an abandoned military shed, away from the family quarters and air assets, when they were neutralised barely 150-200 yards away," said an officer of the security establishment.

rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

^^^
Why Aman ki asha crowd is silent on this. We were told aam Bakistani are peaceful just like us. Here an aaam Bakistani mother is happy that her son is killing kafirs (non-muslims).
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

Miya jaanbaz's family have their feast or not? Pakis must be asked this, which is different than eating grass kind of BS passed off by Pakis. The terrorist seems to belong to a family that can clearly afford a feast, when news of martyrdom of jihadis comes out.

Clearly, this is not a normal country where miya jaanbaz's mother asks him if he killed kufr and miya jaanbaz tell her about slitting throats.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

So most presstitutes including banditji dynasty TV, turddesai and co all deliberately omitted the kafirs angle heh. Nothing that can show the beloved moderate, pissful types in a bad light.
member_23370
BRFite

Post by member_23370 »

Still waiting for retribution. Hope modi and pigeon are not just talk. A good paki is as always a dead paki.
sukhish
BRFite

Post by sukhish »

Bheeshma wrote:Still waiting for retribution. Hope modi and pigeon are not just talk. A good paki is as always a dead paki.
waiting game will keep going on and on. except the same game to go on. elections are still some years away in india. may be a year before the elections
some more heated statements will be exchanged. but until then I do not expect whole lot
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Very smart. I love this guy. "Silk".

India can strike at Pathankot masterminds at a time of its own choosing: Manohar Parrikar tells Aap Ki Adalat

Start. Cold or hot does not matter what anyone thinks. We will get it done. Nothing personal against a people, only one or two persons.

:rotfl:
Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar has said that India can strike back at those who masterminded the Pathankot air base attack at a time of its own choosing. "Selection of time will depend on creation of capabilities and our choice. That is very important," he said.

Replying to questions from Rajat Sharma in the show Aap Ki Adalat, to be telecast on India TV this weekend, Parrikar, however, was careful to clarify that this planning was not aimed at any neighbouring country.

"You have to plan, Here I have named individual and organisation, and have not named any country, because if it's against a country, then it means war. We want to teach a lesson to the individual. Where and when, that will be our choice,” Parrikar said.

Asked why India has not launched a counter-attack against terror camps in Pakistan after the Pathankot air base incident, Parrikar said: "How do you know where we should strike and where we should not. Such things are not disclosed in public. We must have the capability. And Pakistan...I will not name any country...They take sort of fights with us by sending terrorists. Such people need to be taught a lesson. There is no question mark in it. But when, how and at what time, should be decided based on our convenience.

"I can assure you, on a different level, this has already been achieved. You see the overall scenario of terrorist incidents. Why did they come to Punjab, because in Jammu-Kashmir, there is the army, and the army has neutralized them to a large extent. The ratio of our losses compared to killing of terrorists is widening quite big now. Earlier it was 1:1, now it is 1:4, and even that should not happen. It should come lower than that. So, we have initiated many counter measures there. Pathankot was a high-publicity high-value target, and I think now that we have begun replying, they have learnt to an extent. If some groups have not learnt, I can assure you they will understand that soon, but I will not do that by disclosing it now."

Asked why India was not carrying out cross-border strike against terror camps as it did against the NSCN(K) rebels inside Myanmar, Parrikar said, he would not disclose much in such matters, otherwise "the surprise element will be gone".

"Once it happens, you will come to know about it. In the North-East, those who attacked our 6 Dogra (regiment)... we didn't tell them what we were going to do.

"...In Myanmar, the incident that you are quoting about, when we'll do, how we'll do and where we'll do, I can't tell you the exact spot where we did it. We did not make any advance briefing to the media about it. What you are saying is post-facto. Secondly, your assumption is based on various information that it took place at a particular spot, but we don't divulge that. But we did it because we had proper intelligence, proper capability and the time was right," Parrikar said.

The Defence Minister said: "I am still saying what I said earlier that those who inflict pain on us, we will definitely inflict pain back on them. Because they will not understand, unless pain is inflicted on them. ..but here I am adding a clause, I will not disclose where, when and how..it's our choice."

When Rajat Sharma pointed out that the Pathankot attackers had rehearsed the attack at a Pakistani airbase, Parrikar replied: "I can tell you this much that their pushers were in Pakistan. I can't reveal the details, because as we say, no one tells the world what you do and what happens inside a bedroom. So in such operations, nothing is revealed to the world, but we will do it surely."

Asked why the army was not carrying out cross-border strike as the US did to kill Osama bin Laden inside Pakistan, Parrikar said: "The US took four to five years to locate Osama bin Laden, and to clear their doubts about his location, it took another one and a half years to plan the operation. When the US planned an operation inside Iran, their helicopter crashed in the desert and they faced humiliation.

"I am only saying that the operation that we plan, or whatever we are doing, I am not saying against Pakistan or any camp, there should be perfect planning, and it has to take care of everything. Your information should be perfect. Everybody has general information, and specific information plan a more important role."

The Defence Minister went to the extent of saying that India "was losing much of its patience" and "we would respond to the terror attacks with vigour" (eent ka jawaab patthar se denge).

Parrikar said there has been fresh information that some of the Pathankot attackers were inside the airbase even before the intelligence was received. "Some people have inferred wrongly about the gaps that I had mentioned. The airbase has a 25 kilometre periphery, and they should not have entered, but we got advance information only 10-12 hours earlier. Now more information has come saying probably they (attackers) were in before the intelligence was received by us. Anyway that will be investigated by agencies and things will be clear. That is the gap which I was saying.

"But the success of operation was that we were able to corner them and kill all of them. It was not easy. Six people, who had come with very clear intentions that they will lose their lives can actually do many damaging things which we did not allow, that is the success part of it. But this will not stop here. Why should we be defensive? People who sent them here have to be taught a lesson," he said.

Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar in Rajat Sharma's show Aap Ki Adalat will be telecast on India TV on Saturday, February 6 at 10 pm. The repeat telecasts will be on Sunday, Feb 7 at 10 am and 10 pm.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Even the language of strength and positivity gives me a better feeling than what I have had for a decade under the Italian waitress and her cretins.
Aditya G
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya G »

Perceptions matter a lot. Perception that India will never or cannot take action will only encourage more attacks.
Gyan
BRFite

Post by Gyan »

IIRC the attacks by freedom fighters of Pakistan in Pakistan ie green on green has dropped by 75% since Modi came to power. We have to see if the freedom fighters do some interesting action in Pakistan, rest in just talk.
member_29258
BRFite -Trainee

Post by member_29258 »

https://youtu.be/aB-GH-3dyoo
Link to above episode for those who mayhav missed
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Mr.Parriker speaks the right things, which is nice to hear. Sometime back he had made similar statements, that we would see a response in a few months, dont think anything has happened. Yes he is better than the congoons, but all bark no bite so far.

He seems to be suggesting that we will not go to war with Pak, but the JEM leaders and other terrorists may be taken out.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

He seems to be suggesting that we will not go to war with Pak, but the JEM leaders and other terrorists may be taken out.
He was rather clear about what he said + meant.

Besides, it is never easy to change Babudom - anywhere, in any nation.
Screambowl
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Screambowl »

Guddu wrote:Mr.Parriker speaks the right things, which is nice to hear. Sometime back he had made similar statements, that we would see a response in a few months, dont think anything has happened. Yes he is better than the congoons, but all bark no bite so far.

I do not understand, what kind of response people are expecting from Indian government. If the response is covert response, the media will not come to know. The government sidelines itself from any covert actions, thus they are called as 'covert'.

It could be the current PIA unrest
It could be the Peshawar
It could be stalling of some important project by bribing the leaders

.... and so on.

It is not necessary that the retaliation is armed, it could be economic. Thus affecting the people in Bak.

But as you see, any kind of response be it what ever, India always tries to solve issues through talks and thus giving time to Bak, for showing their balls and accept that rogue elements need to be eliminated.
Nikhil T
BRFite

Post by Nikhil T »

Aditya G wrote:Perceptions matter a lot. Perception that India will never or cannot take action will only encourage more attacks.
Much as I like RM, we need to be careful with such statements. Any threat of retribution will invite a quick test of our resolve (much like Christine Fair wrote after Pathankot). Where is our retribution for Pathankot AFB? Isn't it better we let our action speak for ourselves.

Also, I'm noticing that in BRF, there is this propensity to appropriate credit for anything negative happening in TSP (such as PIA strikes or Peshawar), to the GoI because we all overwhelmingly support the GoI's new rulers. This is very dangerous and almost self-defeating.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Why should we be defensive? People who sent them here have to be taught a lesson," he said.
For the first time, perhaps after Indira Gandhi's rule, India starts to think of offense. Still this is offensive defense. High time we shift to offensive offense. :lol:
srai
BRF Oldie

Post by srai »

Aditya G wrote:http://www.business-standard.com/articl ... 343_1.html
In the aftermath of the Pathankot terror attack, Indian Air Force will raise ten additional squadrons of Garud commandos, comprising about 700 personnel, to protect its 950 flying and non-flying assets across the country, Defence sources said today.

The IAF is also set to expedite its planned fortification of 54 main flying bases with better sensors and electrical fencing.

The decisions were taken after the IAF completed security audit of its establishments following the Pathankot terror attack last month.

The IAF has about 1,080 Garud commandos at present. "This is a continous process. The plan was already in the pipeline," sources said.

When the Garud force was first formed in 2003, the plan was to have about 2,000 personnel. Electric fences have already been erected at bases in northern areas and, as per the earlier plan, Pathankot air base would have been the first in the western sector to get it, sources said.

Army and IAF camps have been attacked. Now they will try to attack the Navy - it is a matter of time when Sagar Prahari Bal will have to prove their mettle!
From article above, a squadron of Garud is around 70 men, which is equivalent to 2 army platoons roughly.

If 2000 planned Garud force are equally distributed among its 54 airbases, it comes to around 35 Garuds per airbase, which is roughly half squadron (one platoon) Garuds/airbase.

IMO, probably a force of 4000 Garuds would be more adequate for providing protection of all 950 flying/non-flying IAF assets along with performing SF duties.