Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2016

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2

Post by ramana »

All right. Break it up you two.
Thanks,
ramana
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

SSridhar wrote:I am disappointed that the mard-e-momin 1:10 martial race TFTA Pakistanis could do very little against baniya, SDRE, small-hearted Indians in the on-going South Asian Games. Saw weight lifting in the morning and the Indian lifted more than the Pakistani to get a gold medal and promptly dedicated it to his mother. What a shame for the Pakistani!

Now, this report on wrestling.

Now, now. No shame for Pakistanis.

Pakistanis have no mothers only four fathers.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

ramana wrote:
SSridhar wrote:I. Saw weight lifting in the morning and the Indian lifted more than the Pakistani to get a gold medal and promptly dedicated it to his mother. What a shame for the Pakistani! Now, this report on wrestling.
Now, now. No shame for Pakistanis. Pakistanis have no mothers only four fathers.
True Paki being throat born (TBP) only and outside the traditional imperative of Ammi necessity for birth.
member_29325
BRFite

Post by member_29325 »

link

The reason why India cannot get out of Siachen seems to have penetrated Coup-ta's lead-lined skull finally. If it can sink in for this joker, I am sure it has sunk into the heads of similar omelette slurpers in the Indian media. Welcome change.
I was also among those who watched in deep disappointment as the 1989 talks, the last time we came close to settling Siachen, failed at the last moment. That peacenik belief endured for long after 1989 -- a little like Lieutenant Bakshi's 'kab hhatam hoga yeh silsila.'

I am afraid it is no longer so. And I say this even as I deeply mourn the loss of our soldiers' lives and salute their bravery. Until a few years back, I would have said, see, this is why we must settle Siachen. Today, I won't because between 1989 and now, the trust between the two sides has completely disappeared.

That precise year, 1989, was when the Pakistan army and ISI brought their Afghan strategy of bleeding by a thousand cuts to Kashmir. Subsequently they have extended it to the Indian mainland. It is no longer possible, or wise, to make local, sectoral settlements or de-escalation unless it is a part of a larger normalisation.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Is this dude a pakistani ?

Neighborhood revolts after dry cleaner says black ‘motherf**kers are more racist than anybody’
Protesters in Atlanta demanded a dry cleaner leave their neighborhood over the weekend after his racial rant was caught on video by a black customer.

“Are you prejudiced?” Andy Foster asks Amin Chaudry, owner of Ben Hill Custom Cleaners, in the video.

“Yeah,” Chaudry replies.

“What are you doing in a black neighborhood then?” Foster presses.

“F*cking asshole,” Chaudry gripes after Foster tries to pay for his dry cleaning with a credit card instead of cash. “Never come back again here.”

“Why do you have to curse at me?” Foster wonders. “You shouldn’t be prejudiced either in black neighborhoods.”

“You motherf*ckers are more racist than anybody,” Chaudry says. “I’ve been here 20 years.”

“You’re on video, I just want you to know,” Foster warns.

“Send it to Obama!” Chaudry shouts as he closes the drive-up window.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Joshna prevails in an acrimonious final [with the Pakistani] - Amitabh Das Sharma, The Hindu
India’s Joshna Chinappa survived a bruising and ill-tempered final against Pakistan’s Maria Toorpakai to claim the women’s individual squash gold here on Monday.

Joshna, ranked 14th in the world, faced a robust challenge from Maria, ranked 50, in a match that was often reduced to excessive gamesmanship.

Maria needed medical attention for a bleeding injury after she collided with Joshna during a rally and was hit on the forehead by the Indian’s racquet. The Pakistani, with her wound plastered after a 10-minute break, however, could not push a 7-6 lead to a win as Joshna made a spectacular return to form.

Joshna was in control thereafter and produced some clinical finishes to take the third and fourth games at 11-9 and 11-7. The 59-minute match ended Pakistan’s hegemony in South Asian squash.

“I play on the PSA tour and most of the girls there play fair and clean. And, that is the kind of game that I like to play. Unfortunately, today was not a nice game to watch. We both want to win but there is a way to win as well,” a critical Joshna said about Maria’s excessive aggression.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Toorpakai looks like another potential Nobel winner....
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

^^ Communist Rag Hindu is trying to pull an equal-equal in bad behavior by both players.

Look at another news report.
Chinappa said she did not enjoy playing the match as her opponent was "very aggressive" and "not playing fair".
The women's final match had all the drama which was witnessed during the men's semifinals with Chinappa expressing unhappiness to the match officials with the "aggressive" play of Wazir who was seen as trying to be a bit physical with the top-ranked Indian.
"I am a kind of player who plays fair, without these interfering and blocking etc. Doing all these is not nice for the spectators and also for the game," she added.
member_22872
BRFite

Post by member_22872 »

Posted before?
Why India needs Pakistan for Its identity

excerpts :
"You know Pakistan is a failed state," he told me, as the train sped through. "And it has done this to itself. It has promoted terrorism for so long that now it has become a victim of its own actions." He did not need to make the comparison with India. It was self-evident. Pakistan is a failed state, while India a shining country, a new Asian tiger. But are things really that simple? Had Pakistan disintegrated to such an extent that it could be called a failed state? There is no doubt that bomb blasts had become a routine at major cities of the country at that time, but had the state machinery collapsed? Given that Pakistan has survived that horrible situation and has emerged with some semblance of economic improvement goes to show that to call it a failed state would be a little harsh.
Besides, one needs to realise that the very definition of a failed state is an artificial category. Pakistan has failed as a state on many fronts - to curb terrorism, to provide shelter and food to its most vulnerable and to protect the rights of minorities, but then in other categories it was as much a functioning state as any other. Despite the horrible law and order situation, the private sector still survived, schools, hospitals and universities functioned, and people continued to live their lives in an ordinary manner. One could make a similar argument for India if one were to focus on certain aspects of the failures of the state. The Gujarat riots of 2002, farmer suicides, and the law and order situation in the North East and Kashmir are features that could identify India as a failed state. But that does not fit the broader framework of Shining India, of a secular and democratic India, as opposed to a battle-ridden, military-run Pakistan. Terror attacks and bomb attacks in India are perceived as an anomaly in the framework of shining India whereas similar attacks in Pakistan are perceived as fitting a larger narrative of Pakistan failing.
I noticed a similar sentiment at the Bangalore Literature Festival that I recently visited. One of the most popular sessions at the festival was by the eminent historian Ramachandra Guha. The historian talked about how there has been a rise of Hindu fundamentalism in India similar to the rise of Islamic fundamentalism in Pakistan. One of the members of the audience asked the question that given that India is surrounded by the "fundamentalist" Pakistan and Bangladesh, isn't it inevitable that India would become fundamentalist.
what crap.
Screambowl
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Screambowl »

venug wrote:Posted before?
Why India needs Pakistan for Its identity

what crap.

Pakistan itself is going through Identity crisis, stuck between the Arabs and the Sub Continent. This country follows culture which emerge out of Hindu beliefs but then same time the cultures and faith coming from Arab creates the conflict in them. So we cannot say what Pakistan is actually. :lol:
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Toorpakai looks fat and unfit and probably that is the reason she tried to intimidate Joshna who looks slim and trim, but in the end it looks like Toorpakai got hurt in the confrontation.

Link
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Maulana Aziz "Pardons" Gen. Mushi Under Army Pressure.
Cornered Maulana Aziz ‘pardons’ Gen Musharraf
ISLAMABAD: Maulana Abdul Aziz, who has been under increasing pressure in recent weeks, announced on Sunday that he had forgiven former military ruler Gen Pervez Musharraf and the other characters involved in the Lal Masjid operation.
He was accompanied by family members, including his wife Umme Hassan and Haroon Ghazi, the son of his late brother – Abdul Rasheed Ghazi – who was killed in the 2007 military operation against the mosque, at Sunday’s press conference.
He said that he and his family forgave Gen Musharraf and others “for the sake of peace in the country”, adding that he had wanted to forgive the military ruler far earlier, but it took him time to convince all of his family members.
But, as he pointed out, this did not mean that Gen Musharraf was cleared of all wrongdoing in the Lal Masjid operation case, which is currently pending before the Supreme Court.
“I cannot forgive the blood of others who were killed during the operation, because they don’t belong to my family; only their relatives can forgive,” he said, (keeping his "options" open for the future )adding that Umme Hassan wanted to wait until the cases against us had been decided to dispel the impression that they had reconciled.
This had prompted frantic activity among law enforcement circles, and there were reports that the cleric had met with security officials who were urging him to post pre-arrest bail. ( is it the job of security officials to provide "legal advice" to this instigator )Maulana Aziz finally appeared before a judge on Feb 2 to obtain pre-arrest bail in two cases.
At Sunday’s presser, Maulana Aziz said, “It is strange that the state prepares jihadis for the prosperity of Islam, and when those jihadis demand that the Islamic system be imposed in the country, it is taken as a challenge to the writ of the state.”
So he feels "betrayed" by his allies in the Deep State ?
Without naming anyone, Maulana Aziz said that certain elements were threatening him, adding that even his security had been withdrawn. He claimed that he had not contacted Gen Musharraf before making this announcement and clarified that he was not under pressure from anyone to do so.
Talking to Dawn, analyst Amir Rana said that pressure against Maulana Aziz began to build following the attack on the Army Public School, in December 2014...
When asked whether Maulana Aziz was in a position to pardon Gen Musharraf, Advocate Salman Akram Raja said that while anyone could forgive any person over personal issues and grievances, but if a case was in court, the complainant had to go and record a statement saying he wanted to forgive Gen Musharraf.
As, so often in Pakiland, it becomes an issue of clash of egos AKA Enchendee ; in this case, betweeen the Kammandu and the ISIS sympathizing cleric; remains to be seen, if he will that far "to make a court statement" :mrgreen:
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

habal wrote:Is this dude a pakistani ?

Neighborhood revolts after dry cleaner says black ‘motherf**kers are more racist than anybody’
Protesters in Atlanta demanded a dry cleaner leave their neighborhood over the weekend after his racial rant was caught on video by a black customer.

“Are you prejudiced?” Andy Foster asks Amin Chaudry, owner of Ben Hill Custom Cleaners, in the video.

“Yeah,” Chaudry replies.

“What are you doing in a black neighborhood then?” Foster presses.

“F*cking asshole,” Chaudry gripes after Foster tries to pay for his dry cleaning with a credit card instead of cash. “Never come back again here.”

“Why do you have to curse at me?” Foster wonders. “You shouldn’t be prejudiced either in black neighborhoods.”

“You motherf*ckers are more racist than anybody,” Chaudry says. “I’ve been here 20 years.”

“You’re on video, I just want you to know,” Foster warns.

“Send it to Obama!” Chaudry shouts as he closes the drive-up window.
I have more sympathy for the guy inside the shop then the customer. Some people who have nothing to loose take camera and go around provoking hard working people.
member_29325
BRFite

Post by member_29325 »

deleted
Last edited by member_29325 on 10 Feb 2016 07:33, edited 1 time in total.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Lahore High Court Accepts Petition Seeking Return Of Kohinoor Diamond From British Queen :roll:

Once the iconic jewel is back in Pakiland, this "item", and the other famous "family jewel" can be "offered" to the Head Of the Two Holy Mosques for a "huge amount" to solve the artificial entity's financial problem once and for all :mrgreen:
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

rsingh wrote: ...
I have more sympathy for the guy inside the shop then the customer. Some people who have nothing to loose take camera and go around provoking hard working people.
Did you watch the video and listen to the exchange? The customer was calm and polite throughout, and the merchant was acting in an unbelievably crazy and hateful way towards the customer. I don't know where you live or what your background is, but here in America, any customer-facing employee who behaves like that (even before the question about prejudice was put to him) wouldn't last even 1 second.

Whether the merchant was a paki or not, his behavior was intensely paki, and kudos to the video-maker for exposing it.

I can only conclude that your response stems from an irrational hatred of black Americans. If you live here in the States, you need to be reminded, whatever your stupid prejudices may be, that it is their country, much more than it is yours or that merchant's, or that of practically anyone on this forum.

Let me also point out that your rage at the the scene being video-ed is a classic paki response--they are fine with their own bad character and bad behavior but furious whenever that gets exposed.

It is a type of response that is viewed with contempt on BRF: we routinely mock and ridicule that behavior at every opportunity, as an article of faith.

Now, rsingh's post poses a challenge to BRF's integrity and a question to BRF mods--what are they going to do about a poster who, in all but possible accident of birth, has displayed genuine, honest-to-goodness pakiness of a kind whose elimination is the exact raison d' etre of BRF?

I am formally reporting rsingh's post, and will be looking for action from mods.
KLNMurthy
BRF Oldie

Post by KLNMurthy »

I see now that rsingh is not alone on this forum in making excuses for the paki behavior of a desi merchant.

All I can say is that BRF members need to ask themselves whether we are men (BRF is overwhelmingly male) with moral convictions (we sometimes humorously use the word mujahids) or just little boys who like drama about morality when it stars their favorite villain, the Pakistani or the Muslim.

Making excuses for the perpetrator when faced with something wrong and unacceptable that requires a stand on our part is the moral flaw that makes us ambivalent and wishy-washy when it comes to ending the abomination that is Pakistan.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

In Pakistan, Dog Meat Has Now Become "A Delicacy On Demand" :roll:

Dog meat festival in Pakistan
A few months back China’s Yulin festival created a wave of activists and dog lovers to come out on social media to bash the tradition. Inspite of the all the hurdles and criticism the tradition was turned down. However the world has ignored the massacre that takes place miles away for money and replacement to goat meat. For hundreds of years, the solstice has been celebrated with the consumption of dog meat. Dog meat is not only seen as a delicacy, festival goers believe that dog meat is detoxifying. This incident comes from China’s all weather friend ‘Pakistan’, where dog meat has become delicacy on demand.
...Pakistan officially does not celebrate dog festival, but not known to all dog brain is a specialty in Pakistan. (but, like "donkey meat" earlier, sold in the guise of "cow meat " :mrgreen: )
Dog brain is much on demand in the country, Dog meat is sold as per breed of the dogs, like a boxer dog’s brain would cost you Rs 5000 per 500 gm and for street dog it would be Rs. 2000 per 500 gm. The demand has grown recently even after the protests that were conducted against China’s festival. Moreover cases have been reported where butchers have been selling dog meat under pretext of goat meat to avoid controversies. Consumers have been demanding the same meat under the disguise. Each day, the dog collectors troll the region in pick-up trucks fitted with iron cages. They leave home base with small bills and plastic buckets — a gratuity for farmers who agree to turn over the strays who populate their fields.(but is this not haram under Malsi?)
Pakistan, which is a Muslim-majority country, prohibits consumption of dog meat. Dog meat is also regarded as unclean under Islamic dietary laws.The consumption of dog meat has been traced to ages. The Dog meat which is consumed in the regions of Pakistan is apparently costlier than Chicken meat. The meat is cooked in a spicy way and the locals have tended to increase the consumption as it is known for increasing the virility in men. The demand has increased under the pretext of goat meat.
The world was shocked when the case of human meat served in Quetta was exposed nonetheless the gravity of the incident was ignored even then, when the government could turn a blind eye towards such an inhumane situation the case of dog meat being served would not even fall on the deaf ears. However, the Islamic nation needs to intervene with the situation on religious grounds if not for empathy.
China received much criticism towards the practice from different corners of the world which did not stop the festival but reduced the impact compared to previous years. Pakistan’s dog meat festival needs such attention to reduce the cruelty done against the animal and bring the perpetrators to book.

Western media and the dog lovers of the world need to pick up this news and demand the Paki Govt to stop forthwith this unusual cruelty to man's best friend. :mrgreen:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Al China & Al Baakhina of Asia: Journey From Canadian Visa to China Beeza

The irony of having an 'iron brother' — My failed quest for a Chinese visa

[quote].I was, however, disappointed to learn that my Chinese friends could not visit Pakistan because in order to acquire a tourist visa, they needed an invitation from a travel agent in Pakistan. To top this, they were required to pay a sum of $300 for the invite."What sort of friendship is this? Where you can't even allow your friends into your country without such an exorbitant amount and a sponsor?" remarked my Chinese friends.Embarrassed, I checked the website of the Pakistani Embassy in Beijing which said, Pakistan Embassy does not receive any visa and processing fee from Chinese nationals".Just a couple of months ago, I wanted to plan a road trip from Indonesia to Pakistan via Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and China. I, however, ended up postponing the trip indefinitely because not only did I need an invite for China but also Indonesia and Singapore.This was aside from the fact that there were other miscellaneous issues with different embassies, not only proving to be a major budget strain but also delaying my purchased trips to Malaysia and Sri Lanka.Safe to say that after travelling to more than 30 countries and experiencing relentless interrogation at border controls, I've resigned myself to the fate that comes with being a green passport holder. :D
I was, however, shocked to discover that I could not obtain an individual tourist visa for China because Pakistani nationals can only travel to China in a group!One needs to wait for an arranged group tour to China through an agent. This is on the condition that you buy the complete package from an agent — including the airline tickets, hotel bookings, airport pick and drop services, etc. So much for being iron brothers.A travel agent I spoke to said he could get me a business visa for China for Rs100,000. I regretted the offer because I could not afford such an exorbitant sum and finally gave up on the Chinese visa.I have met several individuals who wish to come to Pakistan but have to think twice because of security concerns. Even if they muster up the courage, our visa policies are enough to make anyone feel weary.Why can't we open Gilgit and Skardu airports for international flights from Europe and other parts of the world, and allow Europeans and other friendly nationalities to land here without visas? ( These are are Indian territory and Dispute pending in UNO)It is high time that the authorities address these reservations and implement a mutual visa waiver program, or at least an on-arrival visa facility on reciprocal basis, with different countries — especially our neighbours and whom we call our friends.Many countries today — including India — are opting for an online visa approval system which is centralised, organised and simple for both the applicants and the approving authorities. Why can't we have something similar?We've heard enough about iron brothers and fair weather friends, it would be nice to see that implemented in (visa and) spirit/quote]
Last edited by Prem on 10 Feb 2016 03:01, edited 1 time in total.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Two pilots killed as Pakistan Army jet crashes near Gujranwala
http://tribune.com.pk/story/1043314/two ... ujranwala/

Two pilots died on Tuesday after a Pakistan Army training aircraft Mushaq crashed near Gujranwala, Express News reported.The pilots were identified as Major Azhar and Captain Ahmad, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement.The jet fighter was on a routine training session when the tragic incident occurred that resulted in the immediate death of the pilots flying the jet.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

saip wrote:Toorpakai looks fat and unfit and probably that is the reason she tried to intimidate Joshna who looks slim and trim, but in the end it looks like Toorpakai got hurt in the confrontation.

Link

I couldn't find a video for this one. Would be fun to see an SDRE kicking TFAT's musharaff.

-M
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

Hmm, the paki feuding with an African American sets up an interesting conundrum for the left wing marxists in the us now. Who will they support? My guess is that attempts will be made to portray the video taping African American as an Allen West/Ben Carson type of conservative in which case the muslim wins. If the African American in question is a liberal democrat, then there will be deadlock, and the story will likely disappear. However, neighborhood vigilantes may force the store to close. If some whites from the right enter the picture, sympathy will definitely shift towards the muslim I think.
Vipul
BRF Oldie

Post by Vipul »

Pakistan approves draft for registration of Hindu Marriages with inbuilt loopholes to allow abduction of Hindu girls and their forceful conversion to Islam.

After decades of delay and inaction, the Hindu minority community in Pakistan will soon have a marriage law as a parliamentary panel has unanimously approved the Hindu Marriage Bill. The National Assembly Standing Committee on Law and Justice on Monday passed the final draft of Hindu Marriage Bill 2015, where five Hindu lawmakers were specially invited.

Though the delaying tactics continued almost to the last, the committee adopted the bill unanimously after making two amendments to fix the minimum age of the marrying male and female at 18 and making the law applicable to the whole country, Dawn reported.

The Bill will now be tabled in the National Assembly where it has fair chances of being passed as the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) party is supporting it.Committee Chairman Chaudhry Mahmood Bashir Virk expressed regret over the long-drawn tactical delay in framing family law for the Hindu community.“It was unbecoming of us Muslims in general and the political leaders in particular. We were required to facilitate the legislation, not obstruct it. If we 99 per cent of the population are afraid of one per cent, we need to look deep inside what we claim to be and what we are,” he said. Mr. Virk and ruling PML-N lawmaker Ramesh Kumar Vankwani had been pushing for approving the Bill but members of other parliamentary parties persisted with raising objections.

Shagufta Jumani of Pakistan People’s Party and Ali Mohammad Khan of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf raised many queries about minimum age of a Hindu girl to be married and the status of marriage if any of the partners converted to Islam.

“Under the banner of Pakistan Hindu Council, I arrange mass marriage of around 100 girls every year and we clearly deny marriage of even an orphan who is under 18. People do not insist on marrying anyone below 18 years,” Dr. Vankwani said.

He wanted to drop a clause in the Bill that said the marriage will be nullified if any of the partners converted to Islam. It was inserted by the Council of Islamic Ideology when the Bill was sent for ‘Sharia vetting’ some six months ago.

His suggestion to drop the clause met stern resistance from Mr. Jumani and Mr. Khan after which Committee Chairman stopped the discussion to avoid “total collapse” of the meeting. (In effect the malsi followers are facilitated to freely abduct even married hindu girls and forcefully convert them. Once the girls are converted to islam the protection that the marriage registration would have otherwise been available to the abducted girl is voided)

“If Hindu boys and girls elsewhere can marry into other religions why this cannot be a reality here?” Dr. Vankwani said, adding that open-mindedness is required in the society.(This token hindu chamcha of badmash should know better then asking this question. He does not miss a single opportunity to criticize India to prove his pakistaniyat on various talk shows)
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

35,000 people defrauded in name of Islamic finance
*Rs 30 billion lost in scheme run by ‘Islamic scholars’
LAHORE: A fraud of around Rs 30 billion (actual numbers may be much higher ) in Islamic investment system of Mudarba and Musharaka has been committed by the Elixir Group of Companies, reveals an investigation by National Accountability Bureau, sources told Daily Times.
The fraud, which has victimised over 35,000 people(actual numbers may be much higher ) across the country, was committed by a group of so-called Islamic scholars through a large number of mosque imams, seminary managers, madrassa students, their families, relatives and acquaintances. The scam planners and managers include Mufti Abdur Rafey, Molvi Abdul Khaliq, Molvi Bashir Ahmed, Mufti Osama Zia, Molvi Ibrahim,So the majority of scammers were "men of the cloth" while two of their business partners are Omer Lalika and Chaudhry Sohail. They are all settled abroad and most of them have dual nationalities, according to a NAB officer who is close to the investigation process.
Out of a total 35,000 investors who fell victim to the fraud, roughly around 30,000 are from the religious circle, as most of them are prayer leaders, madrassa managers and their relatives, friends and neighbours, sources said. The fraud was planned by people who are considered highly credible and trust worthy in society – the prayer leaders – in different localities, especially Defence Housing Authority, Lahore. Other posh areas across the country were used for extracting money from innocent people in the name of Islamic investment.
The investors were promised good profit of up to Rs 5,500 against Rs 100,000 investment on a monthly basis, as per the evidences available to this scribe. When contacted, many victims agreed that they received their profit for around two years and after that the owners of the scheme started decreasing the profit money and later stopped altogether.(classic "ponzi scheme") Some of the victims included: Maulana Mian Muhammad, who retired from DHA mosque, and lost Rs 2.4 million, Qari Ghulam Farid of Kahna who gives home tuitions in DHA and claims loss of Rs 1.1 million, Qari Shafiqul Hassan said he has invested Rs 2 million, State Bank security guard Anwarul Hassan said he was defrauded of Rs 0.15 million.
So, both the scammers and the scammees were pious members of the faith :mrgreen:
Rs 110 million fraud was committed through Qari Atiqur Rehman, who was a prayer leader in Z-block Security Office Mosque. He is currently facing a jail term after a lawyer sued him, according to reliable sources. Qari Iqbal of Pindi Stop claims loss of Rs 1 million, Qari Tahir of Chungi Ammar Saddu Rs 0.5 million, Qari Nasir, brother of Qari Tahir, Rs 25 million, Qari Faisal of DHA Fort Rs 0.5 million, Qari Fazal Mehmmod of Talagang in Chakwal Rs 0.5 million, Muhammad Aslam Rs 1.3 million, Malik Muhammad Din of Ghaziabad Lahore Rs 1.5 million, Bashiruddin of Ghaziabad Lahore Rs 0.4 million, Zahida Bibi, a widow and resident of Koh-e-Noor Housing Scheme, Qanchi Ammar Saddur Ferozpur Road Lahore lost Rs 0.35 million.
The victims have demanded early recovery of their money and that all the culprits involved in the high profile scam be booked. Facts revealed by a NAB officer say that a big part of the money collected in the name of Mudarba and Musharaka was invested in liquor manufacturing and supplying business in Malaysia, Dubai and other countries.A high-ranking NAB officer has confirmed that there are a total 35,000 victims and there are 10 directors of Elixir Group of companies. The group also used the names of Capital Pakistan Group and Cap Able Pakistan (Pvt) Limited.
The victims of this scam should be able to "recover" their losses through "Islamic Insurance"
“We have also pledged some properties of the group and its owners, including some commercial plazas and lands including a piece of 2,600 kanals. We have also started receiving the rent from these plazas, however we cannot make payments to victims until the court orders,” the NAB officer said. Reportedly, NAB Deputy Director Shahzad is pursuing the case in the court. The claim cases of those victims who had invested Rs 2 million or more have been made judicial. It is noteworthy that one of the victims, namely Mufti Ubaidullah, chief organiser of Madrissa Binaul Islam, situated on Raiwind Road, personally visited Malaysia to witness the Cap Able Energy Savers manufacturing factory and Cap Able Mineral Water plants – both the companies’ ownership was claimed by the Elixir Group.
Another victim and middleman, Qari Atiqur Rehman, said the owners of the Elixir Group had claimed that they were investing the money out of the country to avoid unnecessary taxation, government raids and other hassles on part of public departments.
IMO, the term "Islamic Finance" is an oxymoron
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

KLNMurthy wrote:I see now that rsingh is not alone on this forum in making excuses for the paki behavior of a desi merchant.

All I can say is that BRF members need to ask themselves whether we are men (BRF is overwhelmingly male) with moral convictions (we sometimes humorously use the word mujahids) or just little boys who like drama about morality when it stars their favorite villain, the Pakistani or the Muslim.

Making excuses for the perpetrator when faced with something wrong and unacceptable that requires a stand on our part is the moral flaw that makes us ambivalent and wishy-washy when it comes to ending the abomination that is Pakistan.
Enough BS from you. Your self appointment as arbiter of what one can say on BRF and previously as the voice of Hinduism (Sabarimala) is not acceptable behavior.

BRF has seen many of your ilk over the last 15 years. Quick to let loose a barrage of bilious invective against anyone who differs (you remind me of one Jay Bhatt), even quicker to call on authority figures to implement your agenda. Grow up and then come back to engage in mature discourse. Until then, I am putting you on my ignore list and I hope like minded BRFites will do the same. You add little but take a lot.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Cosmo_R, you are being much too charitable.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

I wasn't going to join in the discussion of that laundry video but now I am tempted :D

I am assuming that guy is a Paki. The customer is dark skinned judging from his hand. I have read references to Pakis taking a racist white American view of blacks and one such story was of how Obama's Pakistani college room-mate referred to him - I can't recall the details. Pakis clearly see themselves as white, sitting opposed to blacks. It is another matter that I have Indian friends (and relatives) who express similar views. To me this is a result of fractal recursivity where the colonized takes on the attitudes of the colonizer. On another note - as a result of reading I have been doing for something I am writing, it appears clear that Europeans - esp Brits did see themselves on par with the fair skinned people of the north-west of the Indian subcontinent. In order that they could claim Sanskrit and the Vedas as a part of their own monotheistic history they initially saw kinship with people of those regions. But gradually racism took over. Although many were fair skinned, others were not and gradually the kinship was replaced by derision. Being fair skinned needs to be combined with one of the predatory religions to be "complete"

With Delhi and the Indian North being under the stranglehold of a series of Muslim kings and European evangelists pouring in - there was a rekindling of the kinship between Islam and Christianity, with the Hindu being the "other". This was particularly reinforced after the war of 1857 when the British finally swept aside the old Muslim kings; the crown took over and recruitment for the army started getting weighted in favour of the "martial" Muslim north west rather than the deceiving east and south. Even Delhi-ites who welcomed the 1857 fighters initially were later sick of the dark skinned Biharis and Tilangis (of Telengana/Orissa?)

Partition finally set Pakistani attitudes to think of "dark skinned Indians" versus fair skinned, wheat and meat eating Pakis. That American Paki reflects exactly that attitude. Unfortunately there are many Americans who would agree with him. But it is entirely possible (and I don't know this for sure) that blacks in America may be treating Pakis the way they need to be treated. On this thread I would simply laugh at the fact that a Paki is being a Paki. It is a self goal to try and analyse his Pakiness and find justification for it. As I see it if an Indian is biased and unfair he is right. A Paki is wrong even if he seems unbiased and fair.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

saip wrote:Toorpakai looks fat and unfit and probably that is the reason she tried to intimidate Joshna who looks slim and trim, but in the end it looks like Toorpakai got hurt in the confrontation.

Link
Toorpakai displayed all the attributes of a Paki.
member_29089
BRFite

Post by member_29089 »

More Bheekh to BhikhariStan

Here are 3 jokes in 1 line from the write up.

....including USD 265 million for military hardware, which it said would help the country fight terrorists, :rotfl:
secure nuclear weapons :rotfl:
and improve ties with India....... :rotfl:
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

GunterH wrote:More Bheekh to BhikhariStan

Here are 3 jokes in 1 line from the write up.

....including USD 265 million for military hardware, which it said would help the country fight terrorists, :rotfl:
secure nuclear weapons :rotfl:
and improve ties with India....... :rotfl:
Jokes they maybe, but for us there are yet another headache to deal with.

Pakis being pakis will continue to send terrorists regardless, but thanks to Amreeki maibaap they'll have more money to do so.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Better still let India gift the 265 Mn direct to Pakistan and take the equivalent military stuff from the US

So much more simpler for all isn't it

:roll:
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

That Amin Chaudry is quite a disgusting fellow.

Tried to see if he had anything to say for himself.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/pr ... own/nqLFn/
The owner, Amin Chaudry, told Channel 2's Matt Johnson he has been in business for 20 years and the daily protests have hurt his business. The business owner says he is apologetic over comments made in the video.
Chaudry said the incident happened Friday, and before the camera began to record, Chaudry and Foster were in a dispute because Foster used his cell phone on Chaudry's property.

Chaudry says he has a lawyer and plans to take legal action.

Foster says if anyone should be suing it should be him, especially since this all took place in front of his 10-year-old son.
Also see:
http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2016/02/04/ ... cist-rant/
Listen to the audio:

Chaudry claims that Andy Foster first started cursing him - you foreigners, you come and take our money, you're terrorists, etc.; and that Chaudry is lying is quite obvious.
Baikul
BRFite

Post by Baikul »

Based on personal experience, neither of the ethnic / and race groups that the two actors in the video represent is exactly a paragon of political correctness especially in a setting of comparative economic deprivation. It's pointless to take sides. In short, I would roll like the hakim and laugh at the Baki.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistan’s Military Cooperation with Israel :roll:
Note the disclaimer by the Times Of Israel
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content here are presented solely by the author, and The Times of Israel assumes no responsibility for them. In case of abuse, report this post.
And anyway he is talking about the past, and not something that is happening right now
Gen Pervez Musharraf knew that Israel is a reality and it is not going away from the map of the world, he always insisted that making good relations with Israel, Pakistan will get political soft corner in the world. Relations with Israel could help Pakistan on the world’s political stage. In his first interview with Israeli Newspaper Haaretz, Pervez Musharraf stated that:
“Israel is a fait accompli”
He states. “A lot of the Muslim world has understood that and I know many Muslim countries have relations with Israel, whether above board or covertly. So this is the change in reality I am talking about. Pakistan has to keep demanding the resolution of the Palestinian dispute… [But] Pakistan also needs to keep readjusting it diplomatic stand toward Israel based on the mere fact that it exists and is not going away.”
To establish good relations with Jews and Israel is a tenet of Islam, Islam teaches Muslims to make good relations with other religions and Islam permits its followers to engage with people of other faiths. It is in the supreme national interest of Pakistan to recognise Israel and make diplomatic ties because recognition of Israel could solve the Israel Palestine conflict which was spoiled for centuries.
Sage advice by a Londonistan based Paki to his country's foreign office ?
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-Jan 24, 2016

Post by Peregrine »

Cwapistan’s much vaunted Education System especially with the Cwapistani claim of their people speaking 400% better English than Indians :
Invest in education
Primary, secondary and technical education remains in a complete mess, with no hope in sight. Ghost schools, where teachers’ salaries are paid to servants of feudal landlords, are common, and illiteracy prevails. True literacy stands at only around 25 percent. In an illiterate nation such as ours, and the only one in the world where the feudal system prevails, democracy is just a farce. Corrupt politicians loot and plunder, amassing vast fortunes abroad, while poverty grows and engulfs most of the country, creating ideal grounds for terrorism to grow.
Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Immy "Shopping" For A Third Wife ?
Imran Khan’s third marriage on the cards
LAHORE (Staff Report) – Imran Khan’s sisters ( so in spite of imbibing "western culture", he still prefers the "desi way" of finding a partner :roll: )are looking for a new bride for the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief, a Pakistani news agency claimed on Monday.According to Online, a number of women interested in marrying two times divorced Imran Khan have been interviewed by Khan’s sisters.
Mr Khan has already been holding pictures and profiles of seventeen candidates, shortlisted by the sisters, while three more hopefuls are expected to join the list, the agency said.
(so is he taking a short break from "politics"?)
A breakthrough is likely by March, the agency further claimed and added Khan’s family will convince him for third marriage once interviews are done.Famous astrologers are also speculating Khan’s third marriage this year.
The former cricketer married Jemima Goldsmith on 16 May 1995. The marriage ended in June 2004, because it was “difficult for Jemima to adapt to life in Pakistan”.
The couple have two sons, Sulaiman Isa and Kasim.
In January 2015 Khan married British-Pakistani journalist Reham Khan in a private Nikah ceremony at his residence in Bani Gala, Islamabad.
On 22 October 2015 they split their ways after announcing divorce.
PS: The "prospective third" has to" undergo approval " from the first Mrs. Khan and his two children !
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

KLNMurthy wrote:I see now that rsingh is not alone on this forum in making excuses for the paki behavior of a desi merchant.

and
It is a type of response that is viewed with contempt on BRF: we routinely mock and ridicule that behavior at every opportunity, as an article of faith.

Now, rsingh's post poses a challenge to BRF's integrity and a question to BRF mods--what are they going to do about a poster who, in all but possible accident of birth, has displayed genuine, honest-to-goodness pakiness of a kind whose elimination is the exact raison d' etre of BRF?

I am formally reporting rsingh's post, and will be looking for action from mods.
Cool down saar. My posts are in no way "challenging the integrity of BRF". We do not laugh at bakis because it is in charter of BRF. We laugh at them because of their stupidity,lahori logic and their bakiness.
I am challenging the video because of my moral conviction. I NEVER CHANGE MY OPINION TO FIT WITH THE GOING TREND and that says something about my integrity. In fact I am bit crossed with ThiruV who wrote a comment and then deleted it.
In fact I think I am most qualified person here to comment on African / race/victim hood issue. Somebody from my extended family married an African guy. He left the lady with 2 kids and went out to "explore" the world on his own without saying anything to anybody. I have played a role of father to these kids. Tried my best. Best school for these kids. Orem School (Arizona) and the private school in Salt Lake City for the boy. Ojai Vally School (kaliphornia) and NDNU again (Kaliphornia) while working like mad to expand my retail business in Brusselabad. When kids were little the boy studied at Sherwood,Nainital (same school as Amitabh Bacchan). Boy was harassed at airport and at school. So I know how indian and bakistani feel about race. On other hand whenever I had problem at my retail stores it is either with Africans of faithfools. WHY? Because africans are so much used to play race card that everybody knows the truth now. How come kids whom I raised never complain about racism? They work hard and do there own things without expecting anything be given to them on a platter.
Shop owner (may be a Baki,Indian or Iraqi) is pissed-off by something that was not shown on video. No body want to loose the client. One thing you guys do not know is paying by card. Whenever some client wants to pay a ridiculously small amount by card.........it is like giving free lunch with bucket of salt in it. Shopkeeper has to pay (to the card company) a fixed amount on every transaction and a small % of the amount transfered. So guy was rightly agitated. Salam
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

Falijee wrote:Immy "Shopping" For A Third Wife ?
Imran Khan’s third marriage on the cards
LAHORE (Staff Report) – Imran Khan’s sisters ( so in spite of imbibing "western culture", he still prefers the "desi way" of finding a partner :roll: )are looking for a new bride for the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief, a Pakistani news agency claimed on Monday.According to Online, a number of women interested in marrying two times divorced Imran Khan have been interviewed by Khan’s sisters.
Mr Khan has already been holding pictures and profiles of seventeen candidates, shortlisted by the sisters, while three more hopefuls are expected to join the list, the agency said.
(so is he taking a short break from "politics"?)
A breakthrough is likely by March, the agency further claimed and added Khan’s family will convince him for third marriage once interviews are done.Famous astrologers are also speculating Khan’s third marriage this year.
The former cricketer married Jemima Goldsmith on 16 May 1995. The marriage ended in June 2004, because it was “difficult for Jemima to adapt to life in Pakistan”.
The couple have two sons, Sulaiman Isa and Kasim.
In January 2015 Khan married British-Pakistani journalist Reham Khan in a private Nikah ceremony at his residence in Bani Gala, Islamabad.
On 22 October 2015 they split their ways after announcing divorce.
PS: The "prospective third" has to" undergo approval " from the first Mrs. Khan and his two children !
What about some pseudo-secularists from india? Nice way to get rid of them;
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

This is OT, but hopefully will address some blue on blue going on here.

I am no race relations expert. But wrt. Afro-American vs Baki-American. Dont conflate anecdotal experience with statistical facts.

The reason African Americans hate "foreigners" is due to the Irish replacing them in high paying factory jobs (back in late 1800s). Every opportunity and avenue which the African Americans could have used to get powerful was thwarted in one way or the other, starting with slavery, on to 40-acres and a mule, on to Jim Crow style segregation, on to mass incarceration. All this was designed to keep them under the thumb.

I might be personally attacked by an African American person (I have been verbally assaulted in exactly the same way starting with 'all you Indians'), but I dont hold it against the collective statistics of what happened to African Americans and why they are so bitter.

Baki Americans on the other hand are positively the most vile and disgusting chamaleons I have ever known in the US. The statistics proves it as well.
member_29325
BRFite

Post by member_29325 »

rsingh wrote: In fact I am bit crossed with ThiruV who wrote a comment and then deleted it.
rsingh ji, did not write anything interesting. Just mentioned that the racism goes both ways when it comes to Indian-americans and African-americans, and that it is a vicious circle of dislike (that is easily breakable for Indians by just showing basic courtesy and respect, IMO etc.)

I deleted the comment because it looks like this guy was a baki-american, and I felt I should not be defending bakis in any form..bad karma and all. :)