India-US Relations : News and Discussion- II

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
srin
BRF Oldie

Re: India-US Relations : News and Discussion- II

Post by srin »

Religious freedom indeed !
http://www.vccircle.com/news/technology ... lief-hindu
The complaint also blamed Rajaram’s devotion towards Hindu deity Lord Shiva as one of the reasons behind his action. According to Walworth’s complaint, Lord Shiva’s core philosophy called for “destroying or selectively abandoning the past”.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

No one gets a tangible award being a good boy. A good boy never creates a problem for others to solve, and hence never gets anything tangible out of anyone. Platitudes ofcourse will flow like the Nile.

Bakistan is, as we all know, a problem for the world. Hence it is able to get tangible benefits by being the problem for the world. I believe this particular aspect of the "Baki way" is a legitimate way for us to solve the F16 dilemma with the US.

We need to make a small change in our nuclear posture. Since we are gonna be nuked and roasted in the first strike anyway, we should claim that we will make sure there is automatic massive retaliation against any nation whose technology was used in the delivery platform NOT just bakistan. Keep in mind that there is no more "sooosai" for us after a massive first strike, there is nothing much to loose at that time.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

North Korea has ballistic missile, it has miniaturized nuclear warhead, it has thermonuclear bombs all care of china because apparently the west has sanctioned the hell out of it. All it's ballistic missiles are aimed at USA. So now kya bigaad liya china kaa USA ne.

we too need our North Korea.
Last edited by habal on 12 Mar 2016 12:51, edited 1 time in total.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

LokeshC wrote:No one gets a tangible award being a good boy. A good boy never creates a problem for others to solve, and hence never gets anything tangible out of anyone. Platitudes ofcourse will flow like the Nile.

Bakistan is, as we all know, a problem for the world. Hence it is able to get tangible benefits by being the problem for the world. I believe this particular aspect of the "Baki way" is a legitimate way for us to solve the F16 dilemma with the US.

We need to make a small change in our nuclear posture. Since we are gonna be nuked and roasted in the first strike anyway, we should claim that we will make sure there is automatic massive retaliation against any nation whose technology was used in the delivery platform NOT just bakistan. Keep in mind that there is no more "sooosai" for us after a massive first strike, there is nothing much to loose at that time.
What you are saying is that it is a loose-lose preposition?
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

habal wrote:we too need our North Korea.
Yup. Nepal will be our NoKo. Or SL maybe. Only problem is they'll endup pointing our missiles at us, going by the amount of love lost only.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Shreeman wrote:
LokeshC wrote:No one gets a tangible award being a good boy. A good boy never creates a problem for others to solve, and hence never gets anything tangible out of anyone. Platitudes ofcourse will flow like the Nile.

What you are saying is that it is a loose-lose preposition?
Sorry saar, I am nat a native ingliss speakar. Hopefully you gaat the gistu of what I saidu.
vishvak
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by vishvak »

habal wrote:why can't we supply advanced missiles to Cuba and Venezuela ? Everytime they pull some F-16 out of their hole, this is what we should have done.
Cuba and Venezuela are not terrorist countries. We can arm some eastern African countries - Morocco, Liberia - but even these countries are facing Islamic terrorism and ISIL funded by you-know-who. Not many rogue countries to play equal==equal balance BS with, even rogues are either funded or run over by ISIL types already.
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

Hari Seldon wrote:
habal wrote:we too need our North Korea.
Yup. Nepal will be our NoKo. Or SL maybe. Only problem is they'll endup pointing our missiles at us, going by the amount of love lost only.
What's wrong with Vietnam being our n kor, they don't have any love lostplus a significant geographic distance sitting on jugular of some of our taller friends, they have history to prove theirmettle
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

India just signed a defense pact with Brunei.
According to a joint statement, India and Brunei signed a defense memorandum of understanding (MoU) that includes four major areas: exchange of visits at different levels; exchange of experience, information, and training; conduct of joint military exercises, seminars and discussions; and cooperation between defense industries.
8)
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

Indian ICBMs can't reach US. LokeshC, you have China in mind? There are other issues like miniaturization and weapnized thermonukes. I am not saying that India does or doesn't have them. At this point delivery platform is not there. Of course, US assets in the gulf and Diego Garcia are reachable so are in Singapore (may be?).
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

vishvak wrote:Not many rogue countries to play equal==equal balance BS with, even rogues are either funded or run over by ISIL types already.
once you start believing it's BS to prop up an opponent, we are back to square one, depending on tender mercies of SD and they ain't very tender but deceptive and scheming. Victoria Nuland types are it's public facr and they are not gaming for niceties.

What people need to understand here is that in life as well as in geo-politics, for someone to gain something has to rot and become fertilizer. Nothing real comes for free or easy. North Korea has set itself up for supreme sacrifice and that is why it acts weird all the time. It goes against basic human nature of survival. Lucky China.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

VT garu,

Our current ICBMs cannot, but I am pretty sure there will be a future one that can and there is a reason why we must have one that should. But an ICBM is really not needed, an SSBN can do the job as well.

Once the first strike is over and we detect that an F16 or <insert us tech here> was used in one way or the other, most of the inventory should be unloaded on Bakistan and Unkil since without Unkils support Bakistan would not have been able to get the nukes to us.

We must develop enough teeth in our nuke capacity that the second strike (using a either ICBM or SSBN) should have enough depth to cause a massive damage to anyone who sold any enabling tech to Bakistan. Post a decapitating first strike by Bakis, we may not have anything much to look forward to and hence nothing much to lose (I hope I am using the right spelling here for language eggspurts :P ).

Such a situation hopefully will never come about in reality, but it is a way to impose a cost on those who mindlessly sell or donate shit to Bakis.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

LokeshC wrote:VT garu,

Our current ICBMs cannot, but I am pretty sure there will be a future one that can and there is a reason why we must have one that should. But an ICBM is really not needed, an SSBN can do the job as well.

Once the first strike is over and we detect that an F16 or <insert us tech here> was used in one way or the other, most of the inventory should be unloaded on Bakistan and Unkil since without Unkils support Bakistan would not have been able to get the nukes to us.

We must develop enough teeth in our nuke capacity that the second strike (using a either ICBM or SSBN) should have enough depth to cause a massive damage to anyone who sold any enabling tech to Bakistan. Post a decapitating first strike by Bakis, we may not have anything much to look forward to and hence nothing much to lose (I hope I am using the right spelling here for language eggspurts :P ).

Such a situation hopefully will never come about in reality, but it is a way to impose a cost on those who mindlessly sell or donate shit to Bakis.
Dearest LokeshC, I have heard they will offer you coffee and danish when they bring you in for questioning..... :D ...nothing but the best from the Free Bird Institute........ :)
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

I am sure you were waiting for that huh. Do you know I also have a direct line to RAW and Indian SFC and they listen to every word I say? They also make policy decisions based on the suggestions I give. Send that info as well to your friends.

BTW, thanks for the threat and maybe time to take a break from BRF?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I must say I am worried more about stormfront/vanguard clowns showing up at my doorstep now since that info may go to the right set of friends.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

TS Jones, I have issued a warning to you for threatening a user with your intelligence agency.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

I guess once in a while I should remind myself that this is Bharath-Rakshak forum I guess, not Unkil-Rakshak forums.

We talk about India and its defense, including what we think (often on our armchairs) India should and should not do.

There is a piskological lesson here.I find it very interesting that our "Man from UNCLE" thinks I deem an Free-Bird-Inst. visit :rotfl: He has no issues with the fact that a nucular capable delivery platform has been delivered to a country that routinely calls for the destruction of India, but the moment I said "There *might* be long term consequences for such actions", he got his rather large ego hurt and gotten his pantie-langotis in a twist hard enough to issue an eagle-visit-warning :mrgreen:

I guess that tells us something, does it not?
dada
BRFite

Post by dada »

There is definitely a strong anti-India faction within the US foreign policy/defense establishment which is against India's rise (not exactly as a direct rival as China ) but as a strong Competitor (Economic / Geopolitical ) and also a challenger in the domain of culture / ideas. USA is a nation of Individualistic people , but this faction is seriously annoyed with India's Independent stand on many issues like WTO, Climate , Space , NSG etc. India's stance on many issues has contributed to "complexifying of geo-politics" & India cannot be ignored anymore as the Geopolitical Centre of Gravity shifts towards Asia . As in 1971, India's determined action led to the total collapse of US Policy in South Asia . But such disturptive changes are unavoidable / unmanageable in 21st century world.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

the reason they hate us is slightly complex, I understand it but do not know if I can explain it as well.

give it a try .. not sure if it's clear enough.

post colonial mode of control in western societies is to have empowered, vocal, visible, assertive minorities.who are beholden to their mentors like for eg in USA it is ADL, SPLC, BLM, Leftist. They should remain beholden to them, and at same time NOT integrate fully with majority. And should be poor enough, desperate enough to be working on behalf of those corporate, special interests who are fronted by the alphabet soup social-justice organizations.

In short this is a social racket with deep sociological understanding of how society functions. India provides a map for generations of syncretic culture which can get really popular if winds flow in right direction. This does not suit corporate, and by extension social groups who seek to control society.through empowering divisive minorities who wish to keep pot boiling and at same time want minorities to be beholden to them to keep rest in check and cheap work force.

the elite in this case has both a persecution complex as well as a superiority complex. They can use people and at same time feel superior to them and simultaneously feel very vunerable. This group behaves like paki RAPE class but with far more economic muscle and empowered.

China, Japan are insular societies so they make no threat to this social model. All socities attacked in ME are formerly more or less plural, integrated before 'social revolution'.

Raw immigrants in EU help replicate this model there as well.

britain first country to ban Trump because he challenges this model or atleast talks of it.

NYT, WP pour most vitriol on India. Anything that disturbs their perspective and narrative on 'social control' is an enemy.

same author/s have given the successful divide & rule template to sub-con decades ago. Seems like an extension of same school of thought.

Israel is distinct entity from Israel-backers in west. The former is harmless but latter has deep tentacles into 'social control' model. Latter have no friends and they are ego-centric, negativist, & deeply devious.

Islam is still their most preferred tool to divide since it has been thoroughly compromised.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Sounds logical that every 'late' n-power will keep 'insurance' from an attack from the big 3 (unkil, roos, or dlagon)...

... in the form of a threat to flood the black-market with suitcase noox for every garden variety jihardon, commie, klan-type vanguardish and abc loon group out there.

After that, Murphy's laws will ensure that no country can thereafter be safe from the nook threat only.

No doubt bright minds in every major world capital have gamed this scenario out in minute detail. hence, the reluctance to go after even a puny rogue state like NoKo which has noox whereas no qualms are ever found or shown when it comes to felling domino after domino in the ME and LatAm etc.

JMTPs and other such disclaimers.
dada
BRFite

Post by dada »

US economy thrives on growing social - cultural - political - ecological fragmentation of remaining nation states & growing integration of global economy , whose trade / flows of products /services /capital / skilled manpower is increasingly channelised through US currency ($) & US MNCs / Institutions ? . I think , US universities/thinktanks are actively researching & producing ideas /theories to promote the different categories of fragmentation described above in a systematic way. it is amazing to see that Strategy as a discipline is actively practised with a perspective of atleast 2 generations (50 yrs) ahead. Remember that the WW2 gave a super boost to US economy , 7 decades back. Marshall Plan et all were US strategies to order the world on its terms. Nobody will blame USA for causing WW2 , but everybody will agree that it was the primary beneficiary . The lessons which US learned were put in use to sustain that global dominance. After all , this is a once in a millenium opportunity
to dominate the rest of the world. Why would US not exploit it ?

Analyse the role played by US Universities / Academics for producing the indoctrination material /books required for producing the first generation of Talibans. Practically they roped it everyone who could be of use ! Saudis especially. Pakis were mere pawns in the grand game . That this process went out of control is a different topic .

The needs for new products /services or new ways of producing wealth/power comes only & only after that . Creating a need always precedes fulfilling that need ! you create a need by first creating the conditions for its acceptance !
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

No comment.
How One Hastag Can Ruin Ur Life
Take Asian rights activist Suey Park. She created the hashtag #CancelColbert in response to a satirical segment on The Colbert Show that stereotyped Asians.

She meant the hashtag, which she tweeted, to be funny -- but others didn't see it that way. What followed were rape and death threats. Even Colbert asked viewers to stop firing back at Suey. The threats continued and were so extreme that she had to use burner phones and frequently change where she was staying.
Interrogated over a Tweet: Scene from Syfy's 'The Internet ruined my life'
Do watch the video. Would be hilarious if it weren't so true to form, at least true to the rumors.
features Park and Leigh van Bryan, a British man who was interrogated in the U.S. and deported for a tweet that was mistaken as a terrorist threat.
Land Of The Free (Birds & Insects). Perhaps Da Man (in his own style) was trying to provide a helpful hint, not threaten: the threat seems very real, per the above. I would strongly suggest deleting some posts if you are located in One Country where the birds & insects r Free. Everyone here knows the nyookulear doctoreen about "and whoever provided the weapons that killed millions of our ppl". May such things never come to pass..
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

dada wrote:There is definitely a strong anti-India faction within the US foreign policy/defense establishment which is against India's rise (not exactly as a direct rival as China ) but as a strong Competitor (Economic / Geopolitical ) and also a challenger in the domain of culture / ideas. USA is a nation of Individualistic people , but this faction is seriously annoyed with India's Independent stand on many issues like WTO, Climate , Space , NSG etc. India's stance on many issues has contributed to "complexifying of geo-politics" & India cannot be ignored anymore as the Geopolitical Centre of Gravity shifts towards Asia . As in 1971, India's determined action led to the total collapse of US Policy in South Asia . But such disturptive changes are unavoidable / unmanageable in 21st century world.
It didn't take me too long to after my arrival in US to realize this, but the materialistic weakness in me swallowed this and I continued to stay on 25 years and counting. One thing for sure. I also realize how easy it is to be enamored by US's moralistic mumbo jumbo from the outside and you don't have the opportunity to look under the hood. Hence the westernized mobs that still rule India won't paint this true picture of US, and many Indians attracted to US like a narcotic to begin with, continue to live in a la la land on what US actually thinks of India.

Now, coming to India US strategic relations, I would say its key to remove the strategic BS and just concentrate on the trasnactional part that benefits both. To this end, what I am worried about going forward is this Trump's and Sander's prescription to go after outsourcing and such. I am sure he watching closely, but ModiJi & Co need chart out a course of action should this clown Trump become president

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/ ... -aide-says
Last edited by CRamS on 13 Mar 2016 18:50, edited 1 time in total.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Trump will just mellow down like the 56 inch guy. It's one thing to say anything to gain power but once in power , the realities and unseen pressures mellow down even the tough nuts. Once in power , he will lead US to doom faster than Bush Jr.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Chinmayanand wrote:Trump will just mellow down like the 56 inch guy. It's one thing to say anything to gain power but once in power , the realities and unseen pressures mellow down even the tough nuts. Once in power , he will lead US to doom faster than Bush Jr.
Thats a good point, and I wonder if like ModiJi did during campaign, they are actually aware of certain constraints and yet chose to go on the offensive, or one understands all the stark realities only when in power? Not the topic of this thread, but ModiJi spoke super tough on TSP, but he is giving bear hugs and bending over backwards to welcome TSP kirket team while they continue to send pigLeTs; likewise, Trump is calling for scuttling all trade deals, H1-b program etc; but remains to be seen if he can actually take on the might of Wall street and other military industrial complex honchos. But for sure he will endear himself to the white Church the other lever of power in US.
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

Even the most popular elected officials have to abide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8HTr-F-FVM

But there is large plan for NWO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxeOG_pZ1o

The plans did not go as planned. India was to have changed into something to enable NWO

As in 1971, India's determined action led to the total collapse of US Policy in South Asia
dada wrote:There is definitely a strong anti-India faction within the US foreign policy/defense establishment which is against India's rise (not exactly as a direct rival as China ) but as a strong Competitor (Economic / Geopolitical ) and also a challenger in the domain of culture / ideas. USA is a nation of Individualistic people , but this faction is seriously annoyed with India's Independent stand on many issues like WTO, Climate , Space , NSG etc. India's stance on many issues has contributed to "complexifying of geo-politics" & India cannot be ignored anymore as the Geopolitical Centre of Gravity shifts towards Asia . As in 1971, India's determined action led to the total collapse of US Policy in South Asia . But such disturptive changes are unavoidable / unmanageable in 21st century world.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

UlanBatori wrote: Land Of The Free (Birds & Insects). Perhaps Da Man (in his own style) was trying to provide a helpful hint, not threaten: the threat seems very real, per the above. I would strongly suggest deleting some posts if you are located in One Country where the birds & insects r Free. Everyone here knows the nyookulear doctoreen about "and whoever provided the weapons that killed millions of our ppl". May such things never come to pass..
Which is exactly the goal, that such things never even begin and Hiroshima and Nagasaki remain as the last examples of such mindless culling of humans by other humans.

I live about 20 milles away from Bird Institute office, on the same road. I drive past the damn place almost every day for one reason or the other. If they spend a million dollars to put their enormous machinary at work and pull me in to investigate for a hypothetical, then there is little hope for this place :), much less hope than say Triumph becoming president. Triumph would just be the face of what it really has become, and an appropriate face I must say.

But my claim is that this place lost its way much earlier than that, and that is by doing stuff like gifiting ch*d-sollah to inbred-land and then have their own kids killed by people from inbred-land.

Long time ago, Da Man phrom UNKLE had asked me why I am here. I have my reasons, but at the same time I cannot be living in fear. Infact, I encourage everyone to watch the Irish-mans speech above(posted by svinayak). This place has become the worse of the manifestations of what he feared. A wise man, that one.

What people dont get is that I dont hate uncle. I would never make Mont-ana my home if I hated everything here. I dont blindly love it either. I am just aghast by a country of such enormous caliber and strength being on the wrong side of history so many times. From Bangladesh to Vietnam to Eye-Raq to now the rest of middle-east. How can it be so wrong, so many times?
nirav
BRF Oldie

Post by nirav »

great. im amazed at the need for posters to keep mocking 56" everywhere. wholesale verbal diarrhea,which cuts across all threads ..
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Post by TSJones »

But my claim is that this place lost its way much earlier than that, and that is by doing stuff like gifiting ch*d-sollah to inbred-land and then have their own kids killed by people from inbred-land.
hmmm, and you and your family live in a state which contains a very large nuclear missile field and you're wishing for a retaliatory missile strike if another country supposedly uses US equipment? Who is gifting who's family is what I am asking..... :( I take it your family is in complete support of this suicide pack strategy? Really?

which the whole scenario is fantasy land thinking because India guards its Pakistan border very carefully. the real threat is no-dong-ky-kong missiles armed with nuclear war heads and Pakistan didn't get those from the US. And presently there is nothing India can do to stop them unless she starts buying the s-400 or something like that......

my family worked on the atlas nuclear missile program. in '62 my dad had to drive around to the various silos to make sure the missiles were ready during the October Cuban missile crisis. it was terrifying how close we came......it occupied my nightmares for years afterwards.

so if you want indulge in dreaming of retaliation nuclear strike on yourself and your family (and they are truly OK with this) then dream all you want.

another question: will India be launching its retaliatory US strike over Russia, the artcic and Canada or will it go over the antarctic, South and Central America?
Last edited by TSJones on 14 Mar 2016 01:29, edited 1 time in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

What people dont get is that I dont hate uncle.
Trouble is, 'they' seem to take 10 years to find that out about many people - and then they take forever to release them. Too many 'modern' examples that make the story of Le Comte de Monte Cristo a yawn. Starting with the 2 traders from H'bad who took a train from NYC to Texas on 9/11/2001 with a few boxes of their commercial samples - and a couple of box-cutters to open them. :eek: :shock: Pls check on the loooong vacation that they enjoyed, including the cold showers in winter, all-night parties under bright lights....

Oh, yeah, years later, a Federal Judge "APOLOGIZED' 2 them and said he was "ASHAMED" of what certain insects had done 2 them. That makes it all right. Makes a GREAT ending for a movie. I bet even now if they try to get on a plane, they have to go through "Re-Dress Numbaar" etc. All because they did .. what exactly?

They don't give a pakistan.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 14 Mar 2016 06:16, edited 1 time in total.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

TSJones wrote:
hmmm, and you and your family live in a state which contains a very large nuclear missile field and you're wishing for a retaliatory missile strike if another country supposedly uses US equipment? Who is gifting who's family is what I am asking..... :( I take it your family is in complete support of this suicide pack strategy? Really?
Ahhh now we are talking :). The mere mention of this dreamland scenario (which has less of a chance happening than me winning 10b$ in the state lottery two times in a row) made you riled up and prompted an emotional response from you. That is good, there is hope :).

See I dont wish this scenario to turn out to be real. I dont even want to think of it, but I wrote it from an emotionally dark place as well. Let me put it in terms you can understand.

Selling effff-sixteens to a country that has one of its core principles as "destroying India" is like unkil selling nucular mijjiles to Eye-Ran who want to "destroy Israel".

If Bakistan uses em nyookes on any one of our metros, I stand to lose a lot of my family. Most of my extended family has now moved en-masse to one of these places. My sisters live in one of these metros. You guys are changing our threat matrix with little consequences to you and do not seem to understand the language of reason.

Like I said, its not about having to USE that option, not even about wishing to use that option. But it is more about having the capability and adopting a posture. A posture that will make you guys think a bit more on such activities that impose an enormous cost on the country which most of my family stays in.

Like I said, this is BHARAT rakshak forum (Indian defense forum in English) and we think from that perspective. What do you think those ch*d-sollahs will be used for? Bombing tellybunny goat-fckuers? They have a direct impact on the safety of most of which I hold dear.

Think of this, there were many here doing :(( :(( :(( over the sale, but only when I threw out an aggressive response did you come out of your shell to comment about Bird Studies.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

UlanBatori wrote:They don't give a pakistan.
That much has been bhery clear to me, much before the Bositive Neuj thread was started. I am taking a calculated risk here. If I do get a chance to do Bird Studies for the next 10 years, adios amigos :mrgreen:

The thing I wanted to say was, on the world stage no one gives a Bakistan about you if you are a good boy. Being a good boy can be nice, it can get you to sleep soundly every night, but without an iron fist and a big big danda you will be steamrolled everyday by everyone.

Thats all. Waiting for black van to arrive.

And btw: I highly recommend this book (closer to home and closer to reality):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00505 ... TF8&btkr=1

Basically you dont have to do even any of the examples you give above to be hauled into prison for a felony violation. The examples in the book are about people going about their normal lives doing "normal" things turning felons overnight. Such is the miracle of Unkil.
Shreeman
BRF Oldie

Post by Shreeman »

Thing is, should you suddenly decide that a marketplace is your bedroom then you deseve to be runover by traders and shoppers alike. The eye ran analogy is played out with ejjypt. China withjapan, korea, andtaiwan. India is divvied between boeing onthe east and lockmart on the west. Ijrayil defends itself shamelessly. India doesnt.

Now thought crimes are closer to reality than ever before. So much so that they are changing appearance and behavior.
It doesnt mean you change, but it also doesnt mean you hold an end is nigh placard at the nearest intersection. There is no way to open any eyes. Chances are yours were the last to open any way.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

^^ no doubt. I have thought about all of this, I must be either real dumb or have my reasons for such apparent stupidity. However opening eyes of folks on this side aint the goal. Nor am I painting a target on my head (it certainly appears that way).

Those who sleep have been sleeping since 1947 (forget the brief tubelight moments of our response to a certain Chengiz ops, Buddha moment, and the Shakti one). I am hoping the half-awake among us would awaken fully.

But then I might just be stupid with a target sign painted over my head.

PS: Lets move on :) and if you guys dont hear from me plizz to send postcard to kyooba.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

What the #$@? Am I hearing dangers abt nuclear sttrikes from Amreekis? The only country to have used it in war?
Pleeeese ishtop.

Lets look at the investments Amreekis have made worldwide.
Middle East is screaming "Death to Amreeka"
North African belt already is a no-go area.
China is saying "You aint top dog no more"
Russia stood by Assad and didnt let American writ rule ( which will not go unnoticed by others. A fail for another pin prick and everyone will think Amreekis are fair game.) Russia Also started farther afield patrols.
Balkans are no friends either.
S.Americans have a whole list of grudges.

That is more than half the world.

You need some 20 pages of A4 size paper to print American travel advisories. Everyone + dog wants to punch Amreekis.

Amerikees have trouble heading their direction one way or other. A possible conflict in S.America? ( too close for American comfort). But there are enough people out there to test American comfort levels.

Nuclear strikes / retaliation - least of American worries.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

anjan
BRFite

Post by anjan »

Land of the free. :rotfl: Where people report others to the FBI for talking about geostrategy and everyone takes it seriously. The Stasi could have only imagined this level of control. It takes special talent to get the inmates to build their own prisons.
member_22733
BRF Oldie

Post by member_22733 »

Depressingly funny. Nothing more to say.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Land of the "Free"? India.Nothing can beat the "King" and the "Art of Leaving"!
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

rt.com

India said that US agricultural biotechnology corporation Monsanto is free to leave the Indian market and lose its 90 percent dominance if it does not want to accept the government-imposed price and royalty cuts for its genetically modified cotton seeds.
“It’s now upon Monsanto to decide whether they want to accept this rate or not,” Sanjeev Kumar Balyan, the junior agriculture minister, told Reuters. “If they don’t find it feasible, then they are free to take a call. The greed (of charging) a premium has to end.”

Last Wednesday, India cut the royalties paid by local firms for Monsanto’s seeds by nearly 70 percent, also capping GM cotton seed prices at 800 rupees ($11.9) for a packet of 400 grams, starting in April 2017. Last year the seeds were sold at prices ranging from 830 rupees ($12.4) to 1,100 rupees ($16.4) in different parts of the country.

Monsanto is being pushed by the government of Prime Minister Narendra Modi to accept the government price dictate or face stiffer competition, as India expects to develop its own genetically modified (GM) cotton varieties early next year.

Farmers plough and sow cotton seeds in a field in Shahpur village, India © Amit DaveMonsanto threatens to quit Indian GM-cotton market if govt cuts its royalties

“We’re not scared if Monsanto leaves the country, because our team of scientists are working to develop (an) indigenous variety of (GM) seeds,” Balyan said, voicing a direct challenge to Monsanto’s 90-percent market share.

Just prior to the announcement of royalty cuts, Monsanto threatened to halt its operations in India after six decades on the market due to “arbitrary and potentially destructive” interventions by the Indian government to regulate the selling price of GM cotton seeds in Asia’s third-largest economy. Monsanto has taken the government to court over the royalty, threatening to leave and deprive the market of its latest technologies.

This is the first time that the Indian government has fixed prices for genetically modified cotton seeds after their introduction in 2002. The giant currently sells two types of cotton seeds in India: the royalty-free Bollgard I, and Bollgard II, which has a royalty fee attached.

The move to regulate the cotton market comes after appeals by some state governments and farmers to lower the product prices. Late last year, the antitrust Competition Commission of India accused the GMO giant of potentially abusing its dominant position on the market. After completing an investigation into the matter, the Agriculture Ministry set up a special committee tasked with implementing brackets for seed price along with royalty fees.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Embracing America’s war machines – F16 may roll out of an Indian factory
and third, India becoming the top maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) hub for the 3,500-plus F-16s in service worldwide – including those in Pakistan!