Army strikes terror camps in PoK

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Re: Army strikes terror camps in PoK

Post by Gagan »

Wow! The raping spree they have gone on in Germany!
Feel sad to see this happening. These guys are absolutely slimy monsters man!

THAT is the main motivation. 72 hoors!
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

I would not be surprised to know that a lot of Indian journos, filmmakers, diplomats, politicians & actors have been honey trapped. For example, buffoons in bollywood like this Karan Johar may have been filmed having a go with Fawad Khan and now ISI has his balls in their hands and force him to protect Paki actors and insert Islamic themes in his movies. Honey trapping is a very cheap way to get leverage and surprisingly easy to do.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

About 5000 Pak and Afghan refugees in Northern Italy per BBC.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Bheeshma wrote:Yup even the BSF 105 mm and 120 mm mortars would do the trick.
The message has to be clear and homed in. Per Saif Ali Khan, hum unko ghus kar maarengaye.
Amoghvarsha
BRFite

Post by Amoghvarsha »

Karthik S wrote:
Gagan wrote:Predator is unarmed right? Reaper is the armed drone correct?
It's armed.
Predator Guardian we are getting is unarmed.AFAIK US doesnt sell armed drones to India.
India's military has also asked for the armed version of the Predator to help target suspected militant camps in Pakistan but US export control laws prohibit such a transfer.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 693162.cms
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

I doubt it was News-18 guy called, how come he knows the dialect of POK and speak in exact way? It has to be RAA ajint who got the details and shared with them... anyway a nice move.
If a person lives in Ferozepur, Amritsar, Gurdaspur, Kathua, Jammu district then their accent is 100% like Bakistanis! just replace the MCs, BCs with lots of insha-allahas, masha-allahs, ya-allahs, etc.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

KarthikSan wrote:Congi claim of sir ji kal strikes in 2011, 13 and 14 is dead in the water. NDTV ticker was just running that the Ex-DGMO says these were not strikes but local army ops within the border. Congi's are desperate for == :rotfl: :rotfl:
+1
real anger and frustration of opposition & Pseudos is political mileage likely to go in Modi's kitty; for having proved his 56''.
Rajeev Shukla of congi cricket fame was cornered by Times Now why is cong undermining army: his answer why is BJP trying to take political mileage ! :x
And vanished.
No details of op should be released at all! Pseudos asking for proof is too trivial a reason. They have never respected army. Some one used to Sandeep's sex tape & cheap sting ops will not believe, no matter how many tapes are made available to them.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Indra, not so fast. That scum bag Shukla with his suave gentle accent is drumming the point that this was for political mileage, there were these skirmishes before, he recalls one where 15 TSPA soldiers were hallaled, and above all he hints that this was fake and was all done for BJP and ModiJi's benefit. My BP goes up every time I listen to that b@stard.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride, but how I wish the debates post surgical strikes were more about TSP perfidy, how Indian can further influence international opinion, more diplomatic levers like IWT etc. And the sad part is once traitors like Shukla, AAP, and Congoons who get so much air space went on the offensive, BJP was not the one to be left behind. Maybe they should have ignored the noise instead of letting loose their own verbal cannons. In any case, the shine of the attack and the pressure that was mounted on TSP has come down IMO.

On a personal note, I had a chat with George Perkovich. I confronted him on his and Dalton's BS that India has no options yada yada except to grin and bear TSP terror. He got angry and said thats not what he said. He went on to explain how any military action will easily cross the threshold and escalate. The usual scare mongering. I then drew him about the surgical strike and how it busted the myth he is peddling. He said he just ran into ex NSA (I wonder who was that) who puked the shookla rubbish that India has done this before and ModiJi is just showing off some braggadocio. I then told him, thats rubbish, every general from Ved Prakash Mallik, to Roy Choudhary, to Jaswal, to Bhatia etc, all confirmed that this was unprecedented on the scale, pre-emptiveness, and specific targets chosen. He grudgingly said yes, "I guess going a few meters across LoC" (his words) does not fit the escalatory paradigm. From his tone it was clear: you darkie Hindus can't do diddly squat. Couple of other points came up. I asked him why not not crippling sanctions against TSP. He said read my book. Finally, he gave some crap about Kashmir and how India must negotiate with TSP on LoC == IB. Problem with these kinds of convesrions is when I challenge him, he either says I won't talk any more, or says (you are like Indian TV, presumably Arnab, hate to call him dorkie as I usually do, he's been outstanding past few weeks).
shyamal
BRFite

Post by shyamal »

Flame throwers were used
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/surg ... 81103.html

If India is determined in its way then the only thing that Perkoviches of the world can do is wring their hands in impotence.
Cong and AAP are getting a beating among my friends who are pretty anti-Modi otherwise.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

ramana wrote:About 5000 Pak and Afghan refugees in Northern Italy per BBC.
First hand view. Just returned from a two week stint in Italy, drove over 600 miles in Tuscany etc.

The place is packed with what appeared to be Bangla Deshis, selling trinkets all over the public squares and popular tourist locales. Did not see Pakis, but it may have been hard to separate them from the hordes of BDs.

As per Wiki, the largest mosque in Western Europe is in Rome.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

One thing is becoming increasingly clear to me, and I am not politically astute at all, so it must be obvious to the BRFites who are.

The biggest fear the Cong/Commie/AAP combine has is that Modi will come back to power in 2019. Heck even the prospect of the BJP doing well in UP has them running to the toilet. Now, they cannot say anything directly against the army operation itself because the public would not tolerate that at all (although some have). So the best strategy is to make the government release the videos NOW and thus have the BJP lose its opportunity to milk it election time. Modi has knocked the opposition for a six by not only authorizing a huge strike but then telling the whole world about it. The only strategy left for the Bakis is to deny it and the only option left for the rotten opposition in India is to minimize BJP's political gains by having it spill all the beans prematurely.

They have no shame and no thought for the huge advantage the IA has in keeping the details a secret. It is all about their short lives and shoddy ambitions.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... Ti1YI.html
Have proof of surgical strikes along LoC, but will not release it: Centre

<----
The army has handed over video evidence of its September 29 surgical strikes on terrorist launchpads in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir but the government doesn’t see the need to make them public, two senior ministers said on Wednesday.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has asked his ministers not to indulge in chest-thumping over the raid , sources said, adding the army, too, is not in favour of making public the details of the sensitive operation.

<snip>
“The opposition should understand the difference between a covert and overt strike. And it is not incumbent on the Indian army to release video footage every time they do their duty,” a senior official said on conditions of anonymity.

South Block sources said there was no need to rub Pakistan’s nose in the dirt after the successful surgical strike.

<snip>
Several ministers had taken on the opposition for “questioning” army’s courage in demanding evidence for the raid. “I don’t think any Indian citizen has got any doubt… It would be an insult to the army if we further discuss,” Naidu said. “Only Pakistan is saying something because they have to say something. They are not in a position to conduct funeral or last rites of their own citizens...This is their culture.

Sources in the army said the force was not in favour of releasing the evidence though the final decision lay with the government. The army would like to keep under wraps the tactics of its special forces.
Last edited by pankajs on 06 Oct 2016 02:51, edited 2 times in total.
Sid
BRFite

Post by Sid »

Primus wrote:
First hand view. Just returned from a two week stint in Italy, drove over 600 miles in Tuscany etc.

The place is packed with what appeared to be Bangla Deshis, selling trinkets all over the public squares and popular tourist locales. Did not see Pakis, but it may have been hard to separate them from the hordes of BDs.

Porkies are really really stacking up in Italy.

On a business trip my flight from Frankfurt to Bolonga was packed with porkies. All in their trademark frocks. One even had a big heated argument with their immigration authority and was led away by authorities to a different room.
Neela
BRF Oldie

Post by Neela »

Twitter whispers.
A coffin for Hafiz?
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Sid wrote:
Primus wrote:

Porkies are really really stacking up in Italy.

On a business trip my flight from Frankfurt to Bolonga was packed with porkies. All in their trademark frocks. One even had a big heated argument with their immigration authority and was led away by authorities to a different room.
OT for this thread, but Porkies are stacking up everywhere. Oslo's largest minority ethnic group is, guess who? On my last trip there in 2013, it was quite evident. There are over 22,000 in that small city. Get ready for trouble, Norway.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Did Halfiz lose a near and dear one in the attack?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Or did he get a heart attack just thinking about all the widows of the Jihadis he will be able to claim as left hand possession as he's done in the past?
SwamyG
BRF Oldie

Post by SwamyG »

Primus wrote:

BDs were in Rome and Athens as well - in 2015 fall.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Gagan wrote:Or did he get a heart attack just thinking about all the widows of the Jihadis he will be able to claim as left hand possession as he's done in the past?
Is he going kick the bucket?
Hitesh
BRFite

Post by Hitesh »

Primus wrote:
vinod wrote:Asking for video footage reminds of me of a friend showing me his yet to be born baby's ultrasound pictures long ago and describing things. Wasn't sure whether the pictures were of his baby, couldn't make out where the legs or hands where.. etc. I couldn't even make out whether it was a girl or boy.

So, no thanks, no footage required. No value addition to me as a common man.
Well, maybe somebody should ask Khujli to release the video of HIS surgical strike! Actually somebody has, here is the plaintive cry from a Khujli 'admirer'

https://www.facebook.com/CyberSipahis/?fref=ts

में आपका बेसक विरोधी हूँ मगर इस मुद्दे पर में आपको सपोर्ट करता हूँ मेरा सैल्यूट है आपको ,,,,

ये संघी कह रहे थे आप अपने बच्चे के बाप नही हो ,,,,
बजरंग दल वाले भी , विश्व हिंदू परिषद वाले भी यही बोल रहे हैं,,,

ये बीजेपी वाले तो लंबे लंबे आर्टिकल , कॉलम लिख कर आपको आपके बच्चे के बाप ना होने का दावा ठोक रहे है ,,,

केजरीवाल जी हमें आपकी मर्दानगी पर शक नही पर हम चाहते है आप इन संघियो , भक्तों, आरएसएस वालों द्वारा चलाये जा रहे इस झूठे प्रोपगेंडे का जबाब दें,,,

हम चाहते है आप उस ऐतिहासिक रात का वीडियो सार्वजानिक करें जब आप ने बाप बनने के लिए सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक की थी ,,,

भारत माता की जय ।

:rotfl:
Translate pls for those uneducated in Hindi but with a heart for India. :)
AdityaM
BRF Oldie

Post by AdityaM »

Govt should release this image of the attack and end the debate :wink:
saumitra_j
BRFite

Post by saumitra_j »

Hitesh wrote:
Primus wrote:
Well, maybe somebody should ask Khujli to release the video of HIS surgical strike! Actually somebody has, here is the plaintive cry from a Khujli 'admirer'

में आपका बेसक विरोधी हूँ मगर इस मुद्दे पर में आपको सपोर्ट करता हूँ मेरा सैल्यूट है आपको ,,,,

ये बीजेपी वाले तो लंबे लंबे आर्टिकल , कॉलम लिख कर आपको आपके बच्चे के बाप ना होने का दावा ठोक रहे है ,,,

केजरीवाल जी हमें आपकी मर्दानगी पर शक नही पर हम चाहते है आप इन संघियो , भक्तों, आरएसएस वालों द्वारा चलाये जा रहे इस झूठे प्रोपगेंडे का जबाब दें,,,

हम चाहते है आप उस ऐतिहासिक रात का वीडियो सार्वजानिक करें जब आप ने बाप बनने के लिए सर्जिकल स्ट्राइक की थी ,,,

भारत माता की जय ।

Well, translation will not do justice but here is a gist: one wag has used traitor Kejri's argument to question his ability to become a father. Says he believes so but BJP/Sanghis are questioning his ability to be a father so he has asked for the video of his act on that night be released as a proof
kvraghav
BRFite

Post by kvraghav »

Hitesh wrote:
Primus wrote:

भारत माता की जय ।

Was trying to translate and once in the end, deleted it. :cry:
Felt bad for the lady who married kujli
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Kejriwalji, we dont doubt your manliness, but we would like you to respond to the false propaganda by sindhis, patriots and RSS types. We would like you to make public the video of the historic night, where you committed a surgical strike in the process of becoming a father.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

fresh reports say IA is not in favour of releasing the video, unlike the trial balloon/farzi reports of yesterday saying they had cleared it.
Pathik
BRFite

Post by Pathik »

SwamyG wrote:
Primus wrote:

BDs were in Rome and Athens as well - in 2015 fall.
Paris is also full of them doing desi style begging in hoardes. hiding stolen stuff in manholes.
malushahi
BRFite

Post by malushahi »

Guddu wrote:Kejriwalji, we dont doubt your manliness, but we would like you to respond to the false propaganda by sindhis sanghis (rss), patriots and RSS types. We would like you to make public the video of the historic night, where you committed a surgical strike in the process of becoming a father.
thought i would correct before this devolves into blue-on-blue.
Muns
BRFite

Post by Muns »

Folks, my take on the URI attack ;

Pakistani Munafiqun, A door to Paradise?
To extend this logic, if Pakistani’s are indeed God’s chosen people by almighty Allah, then why does the Pakistani nation repeatedly seem to lose every engagement be it moral or martial to a land of unbelievers. Why does the Kafir nation seem to continually progress on so many different fronts be it international, militarily or scientifically? Pakistan unfortunately remains only infamous for its terrorist accomplishments. While India places satellites different orbits of the earth and planets beyond, how do Pakistanis rationalize these ongoing achievements by their most hated enemy?
www.india-aware.com

Comments appreciated! Thanks!
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Muns wrote:
http://www.india-aware.com

This is a very good analytical article that I would classify as "before its time". I am personally in 100% agreement with your psychological assessment of the Islamic indoctrinated Paki mind - but the rest of India and the world have to catch up because mental secularism can kick in and block thoughts before the truth in your article can sink in

There are however 2 typos. One is where ou have typed Obama instead of Osama. The other is "Uri never happened". I think you mean "Surgical Strike never happened"

I will cross post your article in 2 threads in the other forum on BRF and I think this is deserving of a place in the first post of every Paki thread.

My compliments
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Muns I tweeted your article.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

2 Militants Killed as Jawans Thwart Attack on Army Camp in Kashmir
CNN-News18
First published: October 6, 2016, 7:41 AM IST Attack on Army Camp in Kashmir The headquarters of the 30 Rashtriya Rifles was attacked by militants in north Kashmir’s Kupwara district. (TV grab)
Srinagar: Two militants were reportedly killed in counter fire by Indian forces during an attack on an army camp in north Kashmir's Kupwara district early on Thursday morning.
Combing operations were on and intermittent firing could be heard near the 30 Rashtriya Rifles headquarters in Handwara town.
"At around 5am, militants opened firing on an army camp at Langate in Kupwara district, which was retaliated by the alert jawans," an army official said.
He said there was a stand-off firing for about 15-20 minutes.
Gunfire was heard again when militants opened fire at forces who were conducting search operations after the initial gunfight. Reports said some militants were suspected trapped in the area.
"There was firing once again on the camp at 6:30am as the forces were conducting the search operation," the official said.
He said the operation was on and additional forces have been rushed to the area
malushahi
BRFite

Post by malushahi »

jamwal
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by jamwal »

SBajwa wrote:
If a person lives in Ferozepur, Amritsar, Gurdaspur, Kathua, Jammu district then their accent is 100% like Bakistanis! just replace the MCs, BCs with lots of insha-allahas, masha-allahs, ya-allahs, etc.

People of Jammu, Kathua speak Dogri and it has a distinctive accent. PoK and other Indian areas nearby have kind of a pahari accent. If the SP was a Punjabi, then yes, Indian punjabis can pass for Pakis, but hard for Jammu belt
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Baikul wrote:
James B wrote:News18 is playing an Audio of SP Mirpur (PoK) talking to News18 Employee posing as IG of the Area. Per the audio conversation, surgical strikes happened & there were 12 casualities

https://twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/783663960960577536
$%^&*ing Indians have no shame!

First the Indian army did a surgical strike on the Pakistani army.

Then an Indian journalist did a surgical strike on a sincere Pakistani police officer's job.

Next what, whoever feels like will do their own surgical strike sitting at home or what, pancho?
I did a surgical strike on Pakistan too.

But me lawd, too much pindi chana.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Gagan wrote:Shooklaw has been honey trapped. I am telling you.
People don't act this way just to spite, there has got to be more driving motivation here. There is an element of desperation with this guy.
Look up the national herald case.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Karan If the neighbours not evacuate from your thermobaric blast did it ever happen? We want sabooth!
Muns
BRFite

Post by Muns »

shiv wrote:
Muns wrote:
http://www.india-aware.com

This is a very good analytical article that I would classify as "before its time". I am personally in 100% agreement with your psychological assessment of the Islamic indoctrinated Paki mind - but the rest of India and the world have to catch up because mental secularism can kick in and block thoughts before the truth in your article can sink in

There are however 2 typos. One is where ou have typed Obama instead of Osama. The other is "Uri never happened". I think you mean "Surgical Strike never happened"

I will cross post your article in 2 threads in the other forum on BRF and I think this is deserving of a place in the first post of every Paki thread.

My compliments
Shiv, Thanks for your feedback! Appreciate it and corrections as above have been made.
Muns
BRFite

Post by Muns »

ramana wrote:Muns I tweeted your article.
Appreciate it Ramana, also just saw your previous message :

"Muns, the Latest NY/NJ bomber AK Rahami is said to be a follower of Khalid Bin Waleed!

I remembered your post as soon as I read that."

Thanks again for that!
kedariprasad
BRFite -Trainee

Post by kedariprasad »

This petition has been archived because it did not meet the signature requirements. It can no longer be signed.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... ism-hr6069

Could not understand "why it did not meet the signature requirements?" Experts opinion please.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the STFUP thread.
arun wrote:Spokesperson of the Dynastic Nehru-Gandhi family led Congress Party, discloses that the Indian Army carried out cross LoC raids in 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2013.

Congress confirms noiseless surgical strikes

Dynastic Nehru Gandhi family led Congress Party gets a sock in the eye.

Former DGMO of Indian Army from 2012 to 2014, Lt Gen Vinod Bhatia, has said that the Indian Army's retaliation post Uri cannot be compared with operations conducted when the Nehru Gandhi family dynasty led Congress Party was at the helm.

Excerpt:
Putting things contextually, Lt Gen Vinod Bhatia said, “I am a soldier and I belong to the Indian Army, which is totally apolitical – dedicated, committed and professional. Now, let us put the surgical strikes in the correct contextual framework. These surgical strikes are in a different domain, they are a defining moment, where all elements of national power, that is the diplomatic, informational, military, economic, political, cultural – have synergised, and for the first time, India has given a befitting response to terrorist operations in the counter-terror domain”. “Having said that, the earlier strikes were not even strikes, they were cross-border operations done at the local level without much planning, without much thought,” he said when asked about Congress’s claims of two surgical strikes conducted at a time when he was DGMO.
From Here:

Former DGMO refutes Congress claims of ‘surgical strikes’ during UPA tenure; says not same as post-Uri retaliation