Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-13 June,2016

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan-13 June,2016

Post by deejay »

Kashi wrote:
deWalker wrote:Dawn reports that the ISI and Paki gov't *may* start cracking down on jihadis. This is the ultimate Paki defeat, and if it comes to pass - especially this close to Operation Vasectomy (surgical strike - get it?) - then it can only be interpreted as Porkis yielding ON BENDED KNEE to India.
We should take it on ourselves to emphasize at every turn that ANY Paki action from now on is explicitly due,to INDIAN COERCION. Nothing will make the Paki missile shrink faster.
I am not sure Baki army will tolerate an upstart civvie telling them to back off. Badmash tried the same after Kargil thinking that Mushi was weakened and got "couped" in return. This time he probably feels emboldened to expand his ever shrinking space in the belief that he's safe because of the Kerry Luger bill. Does Ganja know something that we do not? Something about the much whispered but never mentioned HVTs?

TSPA reaction will be interesting. To accept Ganja's diktats would be a severe loss of H&D. Throw into the mix, the impending retirement of bad Shareef and things are looking very interesting indeed.
All drama for the world at large. The world likes to hear that Democracy is functional, that Civilians are in-charge, that Pakistan is taking action against Terrorists. The world is hearing just that.

Pakistanis are LIARS. They lie through their teeth, musharraf and all other holes that they can possibly use in their body. All serious analysis must work with the fact that they are lying. Now why are they lying and what do they wish to achieve?
svinayak
BRF Oldie

Post by svinayak »

GShankar wrote:Pakis can do what they want, but from what I am seeing, we are preparing for atleast '6 month' op. This seems to be our stick get the pakis to act on some of our longstanding demands. With every op (small or large) success, the public and their opinion will be on Modi's side.

We got nothing to loose by demanding pakis handover ha-piss, ma-sood, deadwood and the likes. The fact that no one is even talking about this yet tells me that our plans are bigger. I am thinking this is the beginning of the end to kashmir based cross border terrorism.
There will be a internal civil war. This will create instability and coup
India will have tow ork with the dysfunctional state and clean up terrorists

This will take several years
parashara
BRFite -Trainee

Post by parashara »

Everyone in this thread is spot on..

Piggistan is stalling for time and trying to get international pressure put on us by pretending that the civvies are in charge.

The only language they understand comes from the business end of a carl gustaf - We should be ever prepared to speak that language.

And now is the time for Modi ji to ask for extraditions of the 3 pigs. Or else...
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

deejay wrote: Pakistanis are LIARS. They lie through their teeth, musharraf and all other holes that they can possibly use in their body. All serious analysis must work with the fact that they are lying. Now why are they lying and what do they wish to achieve?
My take: they are lying because lies have worked every time with the US and with India (Plebiscite, Simla accord, Lahore accord, action against 26/11)

The US is dumb, but we are no better. Got to acknowledge that Pakis are masters at this game
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

I too agree that most folks are going to be disappointed if they expect NO *show* on talks EVER. Modi is playing a game where he wants the world to be in his corner so once in a while he will have to make a *show* of reaching out in the interest of p1ss.

1. The thing to remember is that in the last 2-3 years there has been quite a number of initiative to start talks but what was the outcome hanji? It will always be one step forward and one step back. Modi has always found a reason not to talk after agreeing.
2. If we are past the 1st hurdle, the talks will to be about talks i.e to work out the agenda, modalities, etc. India will stick to its demand to start with talks on terror. Most likely that will be enough to stop further progress.
3. If some miracle happens and we are past the 2nd hurdle, India will demand action on it Mumbai, halfpig, dawood, etc. This most likely will kill the process.
4. If by some miracle we are past the 3rd hurdle we will keep talking on terror till eternity while Kashmir will remain off the agenda.

This is my reading of the Modi gameplan. Modi knows what he is doing. I don't expect the process to go past pt.2 but it will definitely stop at pt.3.

Mean-e-while preparations inside Bakistan will continue for the final event.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

shiv wrote:
deejay wrote: Pakistanis are LIARS. They lie through their teeth, musharraf and all other holes that they can possibly use in their body. All serious analysis must work with the fact that they are lying. Now why are they lying and what do they wish to achieve?
My take: they are lying because lies have worked every time with the US and with India (Plebiscite, Simla accord, Lahore accord, action against 26/11)

The US is dumb, but we are no better. Got to acknowledge that Pakis are masters at this game
We all respond as a function of our own character which for Indians is honest (a national character; it is not a rule for all Indians). Pakistan was born out of a lie - "Hindus will be unfair to Muslims". Lying is their national character. If you think about it there is nothing that they have done honestly - ever. Be it wars, politics, treating their own people or allies. To live a lie is the only thing they know.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Rudradev wrote:
SSridhar wrote:Indo-Pak tension may get Gen. Sharif an extension - Omer Farooq Khan, ToI

Here is a conspiracy theory.
. . . interesting theory! With your permission I would like to poke some holes in it.
RD, I started to elaborate, but other things took precedence. May be i will reply tomorrow or the day after.
Y. Kanan
BRFite

Post by Y. Kanan »

shiv wrote:
deWalker wrote:http://www.dawn.com/news/1288350/exclus ... l-military

Dawn reports that the ISI and Paki gov't *may* start cracking down on jihadis.
Too late for this. Paki population is too jihadized for this. Paki army officers are now scared of being shot by their own men if they do that.

Let me state it on here -"Your heard it here first" - There will be no reversal of Pakistani jihadization and support for jihad. The army cannot move back in time.Those days are gone.

Couldn't agree more. India must prepare for Total War because there is no other alternative.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Shiv
The army cannot move back in time.
RATS (Rogue Army of a Terrorist State) must be exterminated.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1194446/not ... -pakistan/
Not just Saudi Arabia, JASTA may haunt Pakistan too

( Now Baluchi In US can Go After Musharraf & Paki Generals)
On September 9, 2016, United States (US) Congress passed an amendment in the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act 1976 to allow its nationals to sue foreign governments and entities. Citizens can file for litigation over losses resulting from terrorism carried in the US; from September 11, 2001 attack to the ones after. The Senate had cleared the bill in May, which then reached the Oval Office on the 15th anniversary of 9/11. Barack Obama vetoed to trash the legislation named Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act (JASTA). But in their bid to humiliate the White House, the Senate chose to override the veto.Before dwelling into policy implications, it’s important to list the controversial laws’ real benefactors. Interestingly, the best beneficiaries of the law aren’t relatives of or the victims of 9/11 but an entirely different community: the lawyers, who will earn with both hands. They’ll ‘represent’ the families, playing up sympathy and prejudice to the jury. One of the parties will challenge the judgment and bring more business to the legal fraternity. The bigger share will come from the foreign country defending its case such as Saudi Arabia or Pakistan. If the final decision favours the complainant, the foreign nation on the receiving end will also have to cover the legal cost besides paying damages.
Some conservatives have also mentioned Pakistan in the vein as Saudi Arabia. They believe Islamabad can be charged of backing terrorism under JASTA because Osama bin Laden Ji was found living in the country. Pakistan may be least prepared for such fallout as Islamabad neither admitted hosting Osama nor launched any aggressive action against US troops conducting the operation to eliminate the world’s most wanted man. However, it may be best to hire a team of defense attorneys.The spokesman of Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry says, “We have noted with concern the overturning of the US Presidential veto on JASTA, a law passed by US Congress aimed at targeting sovereign states.” He further added many countries across Europe and in the Middle East have also expressed similar concerns. “Pakistan had earlier also expressed anguish over the adoption of a domestic legislation with extra-territorial application,” he added.US realises Saudi Arabia will sell off its US assets worth $750 billion in Treasury securities and some members of royal family may also divest their properties and businesses worth billions if JASTA challenges its sovereignty. However, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar will still buy fighter jets and other military hardware worth billions of dollars from America, while housing her bases. Saudi Arabia, alone has bought US military hardware worth $95 billion.The humiliation of being tagged as an international sponsor of terrorism will be irreparable for Saudi Arabia, UAE or Pakistan. Every country has limited capacity to return the favour to US. There’s negligible likelihood countries threatened by JASTA will form a unified front or counter strategy, as Saudis are still too optimistic of their investment in US lobbyists, though they have failed them repeatedly.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

SBajwa wrote:
by Shiv
The army cannot move back in time.
RATS (Rogue Army of a Terrorist State) must be exterminated.
:D
Many paki do look like Rats. Incest is killing the little brain capacity nature gave to them.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Y. Kanan wrote: Couldn't agree more. India must prepare for Total War because there is no other alternative.
In this connection
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Prem wrote:http://tribune.com.pk/story/1194446/not ... -pakistan/
Not just Saudi Arabia, JASTA may haunt Pakistan too
Currently, Pakistan is a basket case. It is used to billions from Sher Khan which it used lavishly to finance its pet IT projects and finance the retirement fund of the generals. The lizard does not support such lifestyle. If US courts award billions to IT victims, Pakistan can not pay for the damages. Now, Saudi Arabia is a different case. It does have the money and a lot of it is invested in the US. This worries them. We have had a similar example of Iran, when US froze their bank accounts. This is the reason Saudis are worried, Pakistan has no reason to be. A naked man does not worry about thieves.
Gautam
rajsunder
BRFite

Post by rajsunder »

Called a thief and liar over Kashmir, Pakistan representatives threaten US with new Russia-China tie-up
WASHINGTON: Bluster, bravado, and no small amount of blackmail formed the crux of Pakistan's effort to seek US and international intervention in the Kashmir issue even as its special envoys were harangued and humiliated by Baloch, Sindhi, and Gilgit-Baltistani activists in Washington DC.
Barely had Pakistan's special envoy Mushahid Husain Syed concluded his case at the Atlantic Council on Wednesday calling for greater US involvement in the region, when he began to be rebuked by angry and disaffected Pakistanis, some of them making no secret of their desire for a separate identity.
The public dressing down was topped by a furious attack by Senge Sering, Director of the Gilgit-Baltistan National Congress, whose outburst against Pakistan's human rights abuse in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir essentially countered Syed's case about Indian excesses in J&K.
''You occupy one-third of Kashmir (in Pakistan), and an occupier cannot be a friend of Kashmir on the other side (in India). You have been exploiting resources in Gilgit-Baltistan, without paying royalty or compensation, a single penny for the last 70 years, I call you a thief in Gilgit-Baltistan and a thief in Gilgit-Baltistan cannot be a friend in Jammu and Kashmir,'' Sering raged during a question and answer session that followed the Pakistani presentation.
Calling Syed and his colleague Shazra Mansab, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's special Kashmir envoys, shills for the Pakistani military, Sering berated them for turning up in Washington with sweet-talk and begging bowl every time the money dries up for Pakistan, with blackmail about allying with Russia, China, Iran etc to extract more money from Washington.

''Get out of this vicious cycle. Pakistan is not good for any country and it has not done any good for the United States. It is not good for the people of Kashmir,'' Sering added.
Indeed, threatening the United States with abandoning it+ for Russia, China, and Iran formed the core of Syed's argument for Washington's continued aid, succor and intervention in Kashmir. He bragged about Islamabad's new and emerging relationship with Moscow, claiming Pakistan now has ''no conflict of interest with Russia,'' a country that Pakistan boasted of having ousted from Afghanistan not so long ago.
He also threw out the prospect of a Pakistan-Russia-China-Iran alliance, although the last three have largely used Pakistan as a cat's paw, since it has very little to offer to the purported alliance.
Syed also derided President Obama, calling him a ''guest'' at the White House for the next few months, while urging the next administration to take a ''comprehensive perspective'' and ''not try to compartmentalize peace and security, because that is not possible.''
''When you talk of peace in Kabul, you have to ensure that Kashmir is not burning,'' Syed said, implicitly threatening that Pakistan will not allow matters to settle down in Kabul if the US did not intervene in Kashmir.
"The most important interest of the US is stability of Afghanistan and counter terrorism. And for that whether they like it or not, they need Pakistan's cooperation, which they have been getting and we have been providing and we are also suffering in the process. We see the shift (of US policy from Pakistan to India). And that shift would be detrimental to America's own security and interest in South Asia," Syed added silkily.
But much of Syed's case was undermined by the rash of disaffection that erupted at the meeting from Sindhi, Baloch, and PoK dissidents and separatists who questioned Pakistan's claim over the Kashmir valley when its own human rights abuses within Pakistan was so poor. One Baloch activists referred to his homeland as Pakistan-Occupied Balochistan, while a Sindhi activist related Sindhi grievances.
Activists also called Shahzra Mansab a ''liar'' for misrepresenting the UN Resolution on Kashmir, which enjoins Pakistan to withdraw its forces from Pakistan-occupied Kashmir. Mansab claimed it asked both sides to withdraw forces (it does not) and when activists forcefully challenged it, the moderator stepped in to say the point has already been made.
jrjrao
BRFite

Post by jrjrao »

Sorry folks, I tried my best, but I do not have success to report.

As one of the original talent scouts of BRF, and the one who discovered and signed the original Jalebi Madam Shrilleen to a long term entertainment contract, I am always on the lookout for new candy items from Terroristan.

And I must confess that I tried hard, but this Dr. Shezra Mansab Khan, Ph.D. in English Literature from the famous University of Glasgow, just does not ring my bell. Just not up to our high BRF standards. Dull eyes, unpretty ankles, and indifferent lungs.

Here is the full video of the super whining Mushahid Hussain and this non-babe crying a river over Kashmir at the Atlantic Council yesterday:

Dispute in Focus: Pakistan’s Perspective on Kashmir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdYY9JNP0AU
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

jrjrao wrote:Sorry folks, I tried my best, but I do not have success to report.
Here is the full video of the super whining Mushahid Hussain and this non-babe crying a river over Kashmir at the Atlantic Council yesterday:
Dispute in Focus: Pakistan’s Perspective on Kashmir
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdYY9JNP0AU
Ahmar Mushtikan does number on him.
Chandragupta
BRF Oldie

Post by Chandragupta »

What is the situation of Kulbhushan Yadav who is supposed to be an IN asset? Is it even true or have they captured an unsuspecting Indian from Afg and doing 3rd degree on him? If it is the latter, shouldn't we do something?
Bheeshma
BRFite

Post by Bheeshma »

Wow the guy from giligit baltistan sure tore him a new one. I suspect pakis are going to get more desperate in the next few months. Russia and China will not give them aid free of cost like US did. its pretty much game over for PA. After PoK is taken back by India, I can see a north korea part 2 being created in west punjab.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

http://www.dawn.com/news/1288199/blip-on-the-radar
Why isn’t the world interested in Kashmir?
( Economic warfare is the key to destroy Pakistan. Water & CPEC legs of Al Bakistan must be cut piece by piece for peace sake)
Certain characteristics of the Kashmir dispute are unusual. First and foremost, Kashmir is the subject of an international bilateral dispute. Many of the currently active independence movements around the world — take for example the Scots, the Uyghurs and the Baloch — consist of local nationalists using various tactics, violent and peaceful, to struggle against their govern­ment. And although many Kashmiris may see their campaign in those terms, the involvement of Islamabad and New Delhi has always made it more complicated. Were the Kashmiris to achieve some of their objec­tives, New Delhi would not only suffer the loss of territory but also a defeat at the hands of Islamabad. Put another way, the juxtaposed interests of Islamabad and New Delhi have made it more difficult for Kashmiris who want to break free of India to couch the demands as a straightforward battle for their rights.I once asked Farooq Abdullah why he was not more supportive of those Kashmiri youths who refused to give up on their commitment to Kashmiri self-determination. With a sense of world-weary resignation he outlined his perspective, sitting in Srinigar. Kashmir, he explained, was a small landlocked country surrounded by three nuclear powers; it was impossible to go it alone.
The economic disparity between India and Pakistan is also important. Most Western governments crave access to the Indian market. The more the Indian economy powers ahead, the more acute the craving. If Pakistan’s 200 million consumers had the wealth to buy significant amounts of Western goods then the country’s diplomats would find it easier to get heard. Perhaps understandably, given the number of short-term crises it has faced, the Pakistani military has never understood that the advancement of Pakistan’s national interests lies as much in reforming the economy as it does in securing big defence budgets. Pakistan’s projection of power on the world stage depends not so much on its stock of guns as on the excellence of its schools and the ability to produce citizens who can generate economic growth.The Kashmiris face yet another problem. Independence movements associated with violent jihadism run counter to the post 9/11 policy of the great powers — Russia included — to resist Islamic extremism wherever they see it. Back in the late 1980s when the Kashmiri insurgency began, it was led by the predominately nationalist JKLF. Be­cause the latter was committed to Kashmiri inde­pendence rather than union with Pakis­tan, the security establishment decided to switch its support to a group with more pro-Pakistan sentiment and which it could more easily control: Hizbul Mujahideen. While the move made sense to those pro­moting the interests of the Pakistan state, it has coloured the Kashmiri movement ever since. And few in the inter­national com­m­u­nity are going to be very enthu­siastic about transferring power from the secular Indian government to local politicians in Kashmir who may, at some stage, be unable to resist the jihadists in their midst.
In the weeks after 9/11, when the US needed Pakistan’s support, Islamabad’s generals and diplomats were successful in deftly managing to decouple Kashmir from the rest of the so-called war on terror. Despite occasionally going off script — Donald Rumsfeld, for example, said in 2002 that Al Qaeda was training in Kashmir — US officials took great care to avoid describing the Kashmiri struggle as part of the same phenomenon they were combating in Afghanistan, northwest Pakistan, the Middle East and North Africa. But even if the Kashmiri movement has never been directly in the Pentagon’s sights, it is quite another thing to expect Western capitals to back a movement that uses jihad to fire up some of its supporters. And to those who indignantly argue that it is exactly what the US did when it paid the mujahideen to expel the Soviets from Afghanistan comes the obvious riposte: once bitten, twice shy.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

I think India should at least make noises about seeking to get Pakistan expelled from the WTO.
Poland could talk tough against Russia: http://euromaidanpress.com/2014/08/09/r ... -minister/

IMO, even if Indian officials don't say anything, a citizens' movement should start up to press for explusion of Pakistan from the WTO.

PS: I know that even getting WTO to "scold" Pakistan for withholding MFN status from India for twenty years after India granted Pakistan MFN status in 1996 is next to impossible. But there should be no chance for any misunderstanding that the overwhelming majority of the citizens of India support unwaveringly any and all sanctions against Pakistan until it gives up its support for terrorism against India.
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

I have a theory:

I think Nookoolaar weapons made baki elites and the Army lazy. Instead of building their defenses they thought lowering the thresholds would substitute.

Strategically stupid... tactically brilliant.. as usual.
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

WOW! Every needs to watch it and spread it on WhatsApp
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

SSridhar wrote: Such a disunity would encourage the 3½ friends to 'encourage' Modi to talk. India has been repeatedly done in by these gaddar politicians, editors and analysts. Modi has to also slay internal daemons mercilessly.
Question is who is the "opposition" working for? And more who is the opposition here? Talking track-piss heads do not matter. The only major "opposition" party that has gone nuts is CONgoons. Kejru does not even qualify to be in opposition and can be ignored. JDU/NiKu and other assorted regional party which actually qualify as the bulk of the opposition has been very silent. They are in tacit agreement with the GOI.

Coming back to 3.5 friends., it is interesting that the 3.5 friends has been cut down to 0.5.

Saudi Barbaria is going through its internal turmoil and oil is down in the dumps. It does not even have enough revenues to sustain its profligacy., leave alone tide Bakistan over.

US is going through an election and at best both the candidates are ambivalent about bakistan. At worst., one of them wants "India to take care of its US piles (bakistan) problem".

former UK had an interesting day today: British Pound is being pounded. From $1.47 to a pound it is now $1.28. fUK is more interested in managing its Brexit fallout than looking at being a leader of the world.

China is trying to maintain its influence in the indo-china sea.

All in all., if NaMo is going to pound Bakistan., this is the time and we do have to give credit where it is due., Modi's government does think out of the box and delivers when it is least expected.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

shiv wrote:I would be deeply disappointed in Modi if he restarts any talks because Pakis appear to have become suddenly amenable.

The army is in charge and they want to keep their heads low because they neither want war nor do they want to do a crackdown on terrorism

Talking to TSP is not a problem. Problem is talking without having clarity of thought regarding the outcome of talks. Up till now TSP was setting the agenda.

I have every reason to believe that India is now setting the agenda, and any talking will now be on indian term.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

The only nit pick I have with Senge Sering's hard hitting punch on Pakis is that he says "Azad Kashmir" instead of the correct name: POK.
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

Since the new ISI planted news story is that the Paki civilian government is standing up to the Paki Army, we should demand one of those famous "confidence-building measures" before believing this story.

The best confidence-building measure is of course the head of Hafeez Saeed. If the aforementioned terrorist were to suddenly explosively end up in jannat in the next few weeks, we will all know who did it (I will not take the name here). And then maybe we can take the civvies seriously.
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

CRamS wrote:The only nit pick I have with Senge Sering's hard hitting punch on Pakis is that he says "Azad Kashmir" instead of the correct name: POK.
He was referring to a small area in POK called by Pakis as "Azad Kashmir".
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

vijayk wrote:WOW! Every needs to watch it and spread it on WhatsApp

……….{Video Snipped}………..
The full video recording of Atlantic Council meeting from which Senge H Sering’s blistering attack on the Mohammadden Terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan is extracted:

Senge Sering comes in at around 1h16 Min mark. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s self appointed “Mandela”, Mushahid Hussain Syed and Shazra Mansab cannot have enjoyed that tongue lashing.

Also check out around 57 Min mark for Ahmar Mustikhan striking a blow for freedom of Punjabi Occupied Balochistan:

Meanwhile PTI article titled “A thief in Gilgit cant be friend in Kashmir: Activist” on Senge H Sering’s blistering attack on the Mohammadden Terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan follows. Article also covers Ahmar Mustikhan’s assault :

PTI
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

I wish Arnab in his current form, moderated that Atlantic council session. Wish the moderator did not let the pakis lie and get away about the UN resolution regarding pak withdrawal before the plebiscite.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Various earlier posted stuff on BRF for background.

The Video with a hat tip to Narad :

CNN-NEWS18 SPEAKS TO SP OF MIRPUR IN POK

The story in text:

Surgical Strikes: Despite Days of Doctoring by Pakistan, Here's Proof From Across LoC

The Full Text of CNN TV 18’s conversation with Ghulam Akbar, Superintendent of Police (Special Branch) of the Mirpur Range in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir:

Surgical Strikes: Full Text of Conversation That Exposed Pakistan
Very interesting and significant that the CNN-TV18 story linked above where CNN TV18 has disclosed that their journalist Manoj Gupta had conned Ghulam Akbar, Superintendent of Police (Special Branch) of the Mirpur Range in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir into confirming India’s post-Uri croos Loc Boots on the Ground Surgical Strike by pretending to be Akbar’s (fictitious?) superior IG Mushtaq, has not been mentioned in any English language newspaper in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan despite the passage of some 48 hours even if only to debunk CNN TV18’s story. Thus no mention of this news in Dawn, The News, Jang’s Nation, Daily Times or Express Tribune.

The Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi Dominated Military of the Mohammadden Terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic certainly have the ability, even during times the Islamic Republic is ostensibly run by civilians, to throttle any story that shows the Uniformed Jihadi’s to have lied to her civilian citizens.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

g.sarkar wrote: http://www.sify.com/news/indian-techies ... cfgej.html
Indian techies hit back, lock Pakistan govt computers
New Delhi: Indian hackers have carried out a massive cyber attack on Pakistani government network and claim to have locked their computers and data using 'Ransomeware' Act against Hafiz Sayeed voice grow louder in Pakistan The Indian attack came after various Indian websites faced attack by Pakistani hackers few days ago. On 3 October, the National Green Tribunal's (NGT) website came under attack with a group hacking it and posting objectionable comments, claiming it was an act of 'revenge' against the Indian Army's surgical strikes across the Line of Control. "Website stamped by D4RK 4NG31," read the title message on the homepage of the NGT's site. The website was left with a page filled with curse words and the Pakistani national anthem as a background track. "We are Unbeatable. You m*** kill innocent people in Kashmir and call yourself defenders of your country. You *** violate the ceasefire on border and call it 'Surgical Strikes'. Now kiss the **** of Cyber War," the Pakistani had hackers said. To counter the offensive, Indian hackers have now locked Pakistan government computers. Cyber crime experts in India claim that 'anonymous' hacker have infected Pakistan government systems and have taken control over hundreds of computers, making them inaccessible.
Gautam
zoverian
BRFite

Post by zoverian »

Peace in war-torn Afghanistan only via Kashmir, Pakistan tells US

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 735495.cms

For the first time, Pakistan has linked peace in war-torn Afghanistan to the resolution of the Kashmir issue, saying a solution to both is required for peace and they cannot be "compartmentalised".

"Road to peace in Kabul lies in Kashmir in the sense that when you talk of peace, you cannot compartmentalise peace, you can't segregate a section... ok you can have peace in Kabul and let Kashmir burn. That is not going to happen," Pakistan Prime Minister's special envoy on Kashmir Senator Mushahid Hussain Syed+ said here.

"So you (US) talk of a comprehensive peace settlement, so let the people of South Asia not be hostage to the hostility of the past. Let them move forward," said Syed, Chairman of the Pakistan Senate's Defence and Defence Production Committee said during an interaction at Washington-based think-tank Stimson Centre.

He is accompanied by Shezra Mansab, a member of the National Assembly of Pakistan, as Special Envoys of Pakistan Prime Minister on Kashmir.

"Our core issue this time is Kashmir and no peace can prevail in the region, if this issue is not solved. It is an international dispute. It is not an internal problem. The stakes are very high now, we are nuclear neighbours so we need to have peace on the issue of Kashmir and then rest of the things can be solved," Mansab said.

She added that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has offered peace talks "without any preconditions" but it has been consistently rejected by India.

"The way to move forward is negotiations. We are ready to talk on any subject. It is India which says that it is willing to talk about only one subject. We are ready to talk on that subject as well as other subjects," she said.

Referring to the lackluster response that they received during their visit to Washington DC, Michael Krepon of the Stimson Centre asked as to why the US should interfere in this.

"Why, when it is so hard for the US to my embarrassment to get involved in more helpful way in Syria, why should the US listen to the argument to be more involvement in Kashmir+ ," Krepon said, adding that the situation in Kashmir is much better than many other conflict prone areas of the world, including Syria.

The two Pakistani envoys had no clear explanation to it.

"We request the US to intervene, because it has leverage with India to allow negotiations to start, to end human rights violations in Kashmir, to make sure that the UN resolutions are implemented," Syed said.

Pakistan, which has been hosting several million refugees for the past three decades, does not push people in war zone, he said.

"We are facing the consequences of bad decisions made in London, Brussels or Washington," he said.

Responding to a question, Syed said Pakistan is willing to "do anything" what India asks for confidence building measure so as to start negotiations.

He, however, had no justifiable explanation on India seeking actions against terrorist groups, including Hafeez Saeed. Syed argued that India has not provided enough evidence to take concrete action against the 26/11 mastermind.

"Regarding Jaish-e-Mohammad thing, it takes two to tango. If India is now planning to host separatists from Pakistan who have also been involved in killing of people. And India is naming the province of Balochistan at the level of the Prime Minister. What would happen if Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif starts talking of Khalistan, Nagaland, Tripura, Assam, Sikkim or the Maoist insurgency... we do not want to do that because that is interference in the internal affairs of a neighboring country. You are changing the rules of the game It becomes tit for tat," he said.

"We would say give us all the evidence that you have about Masood Azhar+ ," he said.

"Pakistan's legal process (on Mumbai attack) is already moving. We are waiting for some evidence, which was not provided by the Indian side. We are moving on that," Syed said.
zoverian
BRFite

Post by zoverian »

Pakistan is desperately trying to involve U.S..

It would be interesting to hear U.S. response on this...
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Bakis are not going to get much comfort from the US just because of this one lobbying effort if the preceding ones have not yielded any *meaningful* response. The US will most likely give a boiler-plate response that it has issued these past months on Kashmir.

Added later: It is in US interest not to poke India on Kashmir.
Last edited by pankajs on 07 Oct 2016 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

zoverian wrote:Peace in war-torn Afghanistan only via Kashmir, Pakistan tells US

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/worl ... 735495.cms
:rotfl: If I don't like X but can't do much I will keep slapping Y till Z helps me deal with X

This is blackmail by definition
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

zoverian wrote:Pakistan is desperately trying to involve U.S..

It would be interesting to hear U.S. response on this...
What is different about this on this occasion? It is exactly the same thing they have been doing for decades.

Never mind what the US says - it can only huff and puff, and pump money and arms into Pakistan but look at why Pakistan says this.

Neither the Paki army nor the civilian can control the jihadis groups any more, but they must co-exist. Pakistan is shifting the blame to the US and India saying that jihadis cannot be controlled but only "satisfied" by solving the Kashmir issue. That is Pakistan's way of saying that they cannot control jihadis or solve the Kashmir issue but if someone can give them a victory in Kashmir it would take the heat off their asses fora bit after which they can start giving new excuses

Question to me is whether the US is beginning to understand this or not, or will they again pump money and arms into Pakistan to give Pakistan confidence against India while pretending to fight extremism near the Afghan border. If the US has realized this, or is at least half way towards realising this I would credit the ceaseless lecturing and noise that madam Christine Fair has done for the cause
zoverian
BRFite

Post by zoverian »

Today only I read somewhere about the news on that Taliban controls 1/3 of the Afghanistan.....
Also, Pakistan gave a hint yesterday that it may joined China & Russia group as U.S. is a declining power thus by asking this of linking is it asking a direct question from U.S. to hear Yes or No so that they can fine tune their future strategies.
Just a thought…
I would still like to hear from U.S. on this...May be another rebuke.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

In one stroke the clown has agreed that..

- They control the taliban
- They control the haqqanis
- They host JeM
- India is too strong for the pigs to handle alone.
zoverian
BRFite

Post by zoverian »

What is different about this on this occasion? It is exactly the same thing they have been doing for decades.
difference is of asking directly firm and clear..