Understanding the United States of America (USA) - III

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Re: Understanding the United States of America (USA) - III

Post by Prem »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... ve-blowjb/
( Now we shall see if Bollywood Babes Ape in this case)
Pop star Madonna got raunchy while introducing comedian Amy Schumer at a performance in New York City Tuesday night, promising the crowd sexual favors in exchange for their support of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.“If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a blowjob. OK?” the 58-year-old Rebel Heart singer told an audience at New York’s Madison Square Garden Tuesday night. “I’m really good. I’m not a douche, and I’m not a tool. I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact, and I do swallow.”During her performance Tuesday night, Schumer read aloud a letter she composed in response to the Trump fans who walked out on her show in Tampa.
The comedian added that she looks forward to “putting this all behind us” in November, when “Hillary Clinton is our motherf*cking president.”
Madonna has previously used sex appeal to drum up support for the Democratic presidential candidate; in September, the singer joined fellow pop star Katy Perry in stripping off her clothes to encourage Clinton voters to head to the polls in November
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Moderator is doing better job of keeping candidates on subject.
NRao
BRF Oldie

Post by NRao »

Where do I apply to move to Mars?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The Clinton Foundation, since they control access to everything? :)
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

trump has only himself to blame. any decent brfite could destroy hilary on so many issues and he's just rambling and ranting.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

The Orangotang lost again before he could make the USA great again.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

USA is similar to pakis in many ways.

hc just said after cleaning up mosul, we would move into raqqa and he didn't catch her on that. How do you 'move in' into a sovereign country where you are not invited by the govt nor mandated by UN.

Avg american knowledge on world is same as avg paki rape knowledge of bangalore, kerala. And this is after being tutored, trained & prepped for debate for days together.

Arrogant pricks.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

To quote Mrs. Slocum of "R U Being Served?":
I am Unanimous.
:mrgreen:
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I am surprised to not have seen discussion of this CT here.
CIA director John Brennan is a Muslim convert?
Posted on August 27, 2015 by StMA
If u read the straws in the wind there, you will see some interesting things. For instance, WHY did the Saudis bring an American Unbeliever into Mecca? Wonder if it was to set up the murder (and kidnapping, apparently) of Iranians.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

UlanBatori wrote:I am surprised to not have seen discussion of this CT here.
If u read the straws in the wind there, you will see some interesting things. For instance, WHY did the Saudis bring an American Unbeliever into Mecca? Wonder if it was to set up the murder (and kidnapping, apparently) of Iranians. Unless of course the story is true and the guy did sharpen his crayon, then what was his motivation? Tons of $$$$ no doubt?
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

If u read the straws in the wind there, you will see some interesting things. For instance, WHY did the Saudis bring an American Unbeliever into Mecca? Wonder if it was to set up the murder (and kidnapping, apparently) of Iranians.

Is this the same guy who was shown a Muslim CIA head in Zero Dark Thirty (doing namaz and all)?
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

The rot is full deep. Brennan testified to congress saying the US doesn't spy on its own citizens shortly before Snowden revelations. Both Brennan and members of US congress were well aware that this was all a lie. A total shamocracy. If anyone else had not conspired with congress, they would be held in contempt.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

UlanBatori wrote:The Clinton Foundation, since they control access to everything? :)
Some our esteemed BRF members are going to make a lot of dough "investing" in the right companies at the right time.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Trump missed a great opportunity to nail Shrillary and Bill's sex scandals when he said that Bill had done far worse things than what he was accused of.

He should've pulled out a cigar from his jacket and said this is what Bill used to tickle the fancy of one Monica L,desecrating the White House,which with the Dear Lord forbid,should Shillary become pres and Bill returns to it and carries on with his wicked,wicked ways,be renamed the White Who*e House!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 68196.html
brar_w
BRF Oldie

Post by brar_w »

saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

As Trump said, all the polls are rigged by Clinton and the Foundation. Why, all the respondents in these polls were paid by Clintons.
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

I understood waaaay more about uncle Bill, shehenshah Trump and motorma Hillary than I ever wanted or cared to.

This election season is one for the books. Long live America.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

It was not that bad yesterday. I think the mod did a good job of making both candidates address the question and spell out in some detail. They went on to their talking points, and distractions. He also was able to control Trump better than other mods. Heck, he even threw him another chance to walkback on the rigging thing and Trump took the long rope and hung himself.

prediction - following rubio's cue, most of the establishment that are scared of coming out against Trump, will use this line to jump out of trump train that is headed for a wreck.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

What you all missed yesterday was the quip from HRC about increasing social security taxes. Those of us on BRF who are not VCs, millionaires, business owners are going to feel the sting.

Already the Obama administration has delinked OASDI increases from the COLA. So for 2017 we'll pay 6.2% OASDI tax on $127,200 income, compared to $118,500 for this year 2016. For 2018, HRC will probably raise it much further to nearly $135,000. This would be fine if incomes went up 7-9% a year.
brar_w
BRF Oldie

Post by brar_w »

saip wrote:As Trump said, all the polls are rigged by Clinton and the Foundation. Why, all the respondents in these polls were paid by Clintons.
18 28 days till we find out.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

brar_w wrote:
saip wrote:As Trump said, all the polls are rigged by Clinton and the Foundation. Why, all the respondents in these polls were paid by Clintons.
????

You mean 28 18?
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

UlanBatori wrote:The Clinton Foundation, since they control access to everything? :)
This was on twitter.
Is it sach-sach?
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... foundation
Makes Zardari Dus percenti look better, if true.
brar_w
BRF Oldie

Post by brar_w »

saip wrote:
brar_w wrote:
????

You mean 28 18?

No no..the one on the 8th is a rigged giant MSM poll. The real one is on the 28th.
Hitesh
BRFite

Post by Hitesh »

brar_w wrote:
saip wrote:
????

You mean 28 18?

No no..the one on the 8th is a rigged giant MSM poll. The real one is on the 28th.
Hahahahahaha!!!
satya
BRFite

Post by satya »

So even ECB is not sure of Clinton Win nothing else explain their wait till december presser .
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

satya,
Nothing is certain but uncertainty this time around.
Hitesh
BRFite

Post by Hitesh »

satya wrote:So even ECB is not sure of Clinton Win nothing else explain their wait till december presser .
No that is not it. The way it works is that once the electors have been voted during an earlier election, and you mark your vote, the electors travel to the state capital of each state and declare their votes based on the popular vote in their respective state with the exception of New Hampshire, Maine, and Nebraska in which they go by district not state. The electors are given a month to travel to the state and put in their votes. It is a holdover from the days where travel to the state capitol could take weeks and counting takes time. The process of the Electoral College is enshrined in the Constitution and it is hard to change the Constitution.

Here is a good primer on how the Electoral College works. https://www.archives.gov/federal-regist ... ctors.html
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Nobody has asked me. Q.E.D. The polls are all done by just making up some Bar Charts in someone's basement.
I can also publish a poll showing that after each debate, the number of people who claimed that Hillary won, showed a correlation coefficient of 0.99 with those whose IQ showed negative.

OOOOOPS! Scratch that. That part of the electorate is solidly behind Trump and getting ready for The Second War of Independence.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Speaking of Polls, here's the only that is RIGHT.
So right that if it were any more right it would be left, inside out.

America Has Spoken! FINAL Debate Polls Show America Has Picked Their President!
ConsAmericaOctober 20, 2016

The fact is, nearly ALL of these polls are skewed to favor Democrats. If you read the small print, you will find that the pollsters make a point to over-sample Democrats. In some polls, 50%-75% more Democrats are sampled than Republicans. This was the case for the last CNN debate poll.
Another fact the media won’t tell you is millions of Democrats have switched parties for the sole purpose of voting for Trump. To participate in a presidential poll, you have to have been with the party for at least one year. So all of these new republicans who support Trump can not be asked poll questions.

This is why online polls are so important. There is no corrupt polling group with a political agenda behind online polls, It’s open to everyone.

So here are the results from the 3rd and final presidential debate.

The silent majority has spoken!!

Washington Times– Trump 73% Hillary 9%
FOX 61– Trump 58% Hillary 38%
Drudge– Trump 75% Hillary 24%
FOX 6 Milwaukee– Trump 83% Hillary 16%
IQ Online Polls– Trump 61% Hillary 32%
KPLC– Trump 97% Hillary 3%
Hollywood Gossip – Trump 59% Hillary 40%
JC Post– Trump 91% Hillary 8%
The Horn News– Trump 94% Hillary 5%
The Right Scoop– Trump 77% Hillary 13%
And **DRUMROLL!!!* UBCNews: UNANIMOUS for Trumpanzee!
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

He also was able to control Trump better than other mods. Heck, he even threw him another chance to walkback on the rigging thing and Trump took the long rope and hung himself.
Sorry but this shows the asinine standard of the "judgment" on the debates.

Question from ModAerator:

Code: Select all

Sir Gus! No one has ever said that UBCNews has ever been wrong. 

So will you certify, Sir, that you will absolutely endorse EVERYTHING that UBCNews says 20 days from today? Absolutely?? 
Trump's answer was: "Let's see!" Obviously that is the only correct and sensible answer. If the poll is NOT crooked, well, Trump will of course say that it was not crooked. Because he will have won, hain? Elementary onlee.

Otherwise, if the poll IS crooked, WHY on earth will he say that it was NOT crooked? :rotfl: What a bunch of absolute idiots!!
The question is like: Sir! Please certify that you are ALSO an idiot like the rest of us! We believe everything that Obama and Clinton and the State Dept and CNN say, so should you.

The more I watched him, the more I realized that he was the only one in that auditorium with a brain.
Hitesh
BRFite

Post by Hitesh »

UlanBatori wrote:Speaking of Polls, here's the only that is RIGHT.
So right that if it were any more right it would be left, inside out.

America Has Spoken! FINAL Debate Polls Show America Has Picked Their President!
ConsAmericaOctober 20, 2016

The fact is, nearly ALL of these polls are skewed to favor Democrats. If you read the small print, you will find that the pollsters make a point to over-sample Democrats. In some polls, 50%-75% more Democrats are sampled than Republicans. This was the case for the last CNN debate poll.
Another fact the media won’t tell you is millions of Democrats have switched parties for the sole purpose of voting for Trump. To participate in a presidential poll, you have to have been with the party for at least one year. So all of these new republicans who support Trump can not be asked poll questions.

This is why online polls are so important. There is no corrupt polling group with a political agenda behind online polls, It’s open to everyone.

So here are the results from the 3rd and final presidential debate.

The silent majority has spoken!!

Washington Times– Trump 73% Hillary 9%
FOX 61– Trump 58% Hillary 38%
Drudge– Trump 75% Hillary 24%
FOX 6 Milwaukee– Trump 83% Hillary 16%
IQ Online Polls– Trump 61% Hillary 32%
KPLC– Trump 97% Hillary 3%
Hollywood Gossip – Trump 59% Hillary 40%
JC Post– Trump 91% Hillary 8%
The Horn News– Trump 94% Hillary 5%
The Right Scoop– Trump 77% Hillary 13%
And **DRUMROLL!!!* UBCNews: UNANIMOUS for Trumpanzee!
Are you just being a contrarian for the sake of it or do you actually believe in the stuff that you peddle?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

If you believe the stuff Clinton peddles about How She Hunted Down Bin Laden, How She Is Going To Destroy ISIS, etc, hain, what is wrong with my believing the pure, holy, blessed truth (blessed even by Billy Graham, no less!)?

These ppl are the American mirror images of what rules India now, may I venture to point out gently and duck into my ISIS tunnel? The Indian electorate elected THEM to power, what's wrong with the Americans electing this bunch? As I see it, what Trump has done is to be an honest Modern Republican and just come out and say all the things that are on people's minds (whatever parts of their anatomy said brains might be). If one is a red-blooded clean-cut All-American with a red pickup truck, a camo uniform (and a white button-down shirt and tie 9-5) a gun-rack with a double-barrelled shotgun and an AR-15, and you have always dreamt since kindergarten of mass-murdering the Redskins, the Martians, and now dem towel-haids, and u r sick n tired of all dem ******-luvin Gawdless commie pinkos and ******* taking our jobs away and running dem sweat-shops employing Child Labor, and UNFAIRLY dumping cheap products, and ... (u get the picture: Trump has their script down pat, and has dared to come out and say it with a straight face, and taken the worst that the Gawdless ****** Liberals can throw at him. Like a MAN!

Why wouldn't one vote for him?? Not doing so would be like denying and betraying oneself. Worse than Joodas Is Carrot.

Ain't no Poll that means anything compared to that. Like I said, NO ONE called me for my opinions, and I watched all 3 debates start to end.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

These ppl are the American mirror images of what rules India now, may I venture to point out gently and duck into my ISIS tunnel? The Indian electorate elected THEM to power, what's wrong with the Americans electing this bunch?
Who are you comparing to whom may I ask? If it is Trump to Modi/BJP, you are peddling horse-schidt onlee, with all due respect.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

While one cannot compare the person of Modi to the person of Trump, I believe that many of the animating issues are similar: build a wall with Mexico (Bangladesh, Pakistan), make in America (in India), tough on Muslim terrorism (Pakis/Muslims) but stop trying to invade/invite the world (<--- purely American onlee), and fight the cultural Marxists trying to destroy American (Indian) white-man (Hindu) culture
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

MurthyB wrote:and fight the cultural Marxists trying to destroy American (Indian) white-man (Hindu) culture
This is a false equivalence. We (Hindus) are only shooting ourselves in the foot if we make this comparison. White-Christian culture in the US is not under any threat whatsoever except in the minds of racists and EJ's who think the brown and black people and godless-heathens are getting too uppity by demanding to be treated as equals. There is no comparison to India where 20% of the country is Muslim or Christian and Hindus are being physically attacked in areas where they are in a minority.

Comparing Mexico and pakistan is similar idiocy. How many terrorist attacks have mexicans carried out in the US? We are undermining our own struggles and threats when we give credence to this.
Last edited by nachiket on 21 Oct 2016 04:25, edited 1 time in total.
Viv S
BRF Oldie

Post by Viv S »

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

nachiket wrote:
These ppl are the American mirror images of what rules India now, may I venture to point out gently and duck into my ISIS tunnel? The Indian electorate elected THEM to power, what's wrong with the Americans electing this bunch?
Who are you comparing to whom may I ask? If it is Trump to Modi/BJP, you are peddling horse-schidt onlee, with all due respect.
And that's the best equivalence of all - the American versions will be equally offended, to be compared to dem violent pagan bride-burnin' Daleet-lynchin' pregnant-wimmen-disembowelin' Spelling-Bee-Winning Right-Wing Yindoo Nationalists. :mrgreen:
And Hwhai Do The Heathain Rage, hain?
Like the above post says, the equivalence is very strong. B4 the 2014 Election, the "mainstream Indian media" was like 95% against NaMo.
NaMO was the only leader who dared to come out and call it ISLAMIC TERRORISM rather than "Kashmiri Fedayeen" or "Revenge for Babri Masjid".
He refused to "apologize" for the Babri Masjid property value enhancement of 1992.
The media :(( :(( about his Divisiveness and Polarization of Society. Berkeley Haas School started preparing to incite the next communal riot by training lobotomized "students" from India to do a Color Revolution.

And .. has he turned out to the dangerous maniac that the media said he would be?

Back to ISIS tunnel.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 21 Oct 2016 05:00, edited 3 times in total.
MurthyB
BRFite
Location: "Visa Officer", Indian Consulate #13,451, Khost Province, Afghanistan

Post by MurthyB »

nachiket wrote:
MurthyB wrote:and fight the cultural Marxists trying to destroy American (Indian) white-man (Hindu) culture
This is a false equivalence. We (Hindus) are only shooting ourselves in the foot if we make this comparison. White-Christian culture in the US is not under any threat whatsoever except in the minds of racists and EJ's who think the brown and black people and godless-heathens are getting too uppity by demanding to be treated as equals. There is no comparison to India where 20% of the country is Muslim or Christian and Hindus are being physically attacked in areas where they are in a minority.

Comparing Mexico and pakistan is similar idiocy. How many terrorist attacks have mexicans carried out in the US? We are undermining our own struggles and threats when we give credence to this.
Saar that's what they will say about Hindu culture in India too. 80% are Hindus yadda yadda. Whites here see it differently. They are dying out (which is their own fault), the next generation is already majority non-white (2010 census, kids under 3 are more than 50% non-white), but they don't want to be replaced by others. Whites are also being physically attacked where they are a minority in all these BLM protests, or inner cities where whites are a minority and prone to bullying and harassment, not to speak of Ivy league schools like Yale where that mohotarma last year screeched and shrieked at a nice white professor for merely being a white man, and Trump rallies where the hooligans have been funded by the democrats. At Yale, a white guy gives 400 million for 2 new dorms, and wants one of them to be named "Benjamin Franklin", and guess what the queer-muslim-black-trans subalterns are protesting. Soon the American founding fathers will be "Un American", and "Not who we are". How is this different from India where Arundhoti roy and nivedita menon at JNU etc call even Gandhi a Hindoo fascist. What do they call Vallabhai Patel? Mexicans may not be terrorists but they are causing a demographic shift that these guys don't like. Same as Marathis who don't like Biharis taking over Mumbai (duck for cover lol)

And you must have missed all the things happening in Britanistan or Cologn-istan or Francia where islamic hoodlums have been doing plenty of harassment of the white natives. Check out some videos of Luton that Tommy Robinson frequently posts.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

And the other equivalence: DT said it loud and clear in his speeches:
This is ur last chance. Another 4-8 years of this Hillary ****, and there won't be a US.
Exactly the same as what yindoo nationalists saw coming - and fortunately acted to at least stem - in India. Look at the situation: SO MANY foreign Foundations (prominently Clinton's) have been flagrantly violating Indian laws about Foreign Funds, and blatantly interfering in Indian elections/politics. The documented proof should absolutely shock all Indians - its like the laws don't exist at all for these invaders. The just didn't bother to file reports, seek permission, pay taxes, NOTHING. It's like they don't recognize the govt of India at all.

And when the govt finally asks them to obey the law, Kerry and the Gangs come to bully India. Isn't this what led to the Boxer Rebellion (aka First War of Independence) in China? The RoundEyes were turning China into a nation of drug addicts, and when the govt tried to enforce the law, they sent in the gunboats?