Understanding the United States of America (USA) - III

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
habal
BRF Oldie

Re: Understanding the United States of America (USA) - III

Post by habal »

If you care to check, the entire Ukraine fiasco is also being run and managed by dual-citizen types. Poroshenko, Yatsenyuk, Kolomoyiski, Taruta are local instigators and these are personally managed by the Kagan family. Victoria Nuland Kagan, Donald Kagan, Fred Kagan, Rob Kagan.

that said, Ukraine has gone off the radar completely. Just an year and half ago, all our friends in USA SD and Hitlery were hell bent on 'bombing Russia' over Ukraine. All of them were shrieking their lungs out to invade Ukraine and occupy Crimea etc. Now that fever has come down a little bit, but we must not forget that war cry.

how time flies, from one war cry to another, from one global war zone to another.
Hitesh
BRFite

Post by Hitesh »

UlanBatori wrote:
Hitesh wrote:That is the first sensible thing you have said. Now go follow your own advice kindly, sir!
Question #1: Is "oldie" "Hitesh" == "newbie" "H.Kumar"? This would account for the confusion about old vs. new, and the lack of restraint, in coming to each other's defense when kicked in the musharraf.

IIRC, there was a clear instruction from the Admins for this H** postor **NOT** to address my posts, after several unprovoked, slimy and idiotic attacks to which I responded Peacefully and NonViolently in the Spirit of the Shimla Accords and PanchSheel, and Insaniyat Over Insanity. yeah, I realize that this might have made her a bit :((. My deepest apologies, I thought I was dealing with an adult gone bonkers. :oops:

But this is the second time s(he)/it is violating the admin diktat.
How am I personally attacking you when I am using your own words against you? :mrgreen: :roll: :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

Wonder if Clinton Foundation Protectors assume impunity, just like their masters/mistresses. Like their herrowines, they clearly don't have the competence, discipline, or intelligence to follow simple instructions... like
"Classified" doesn't mean an advertisement in Creative Loafing, pls kindly don't spread it to the ISIS and Al Qaeda.
:mrgreen:
I think that Canadian article "Hold ur nose and vote 4 Trump" had it right:
Clinton's Amateur-Hour Performance as SoS
Must be a whole community of imbeciles around.
But I didn't come here 4 chai-biscoot with these types. I came to post my observations todin:
Clinton Noise Nuwerks shows pics of Grinning Hillary with the solid 0.25 inch cement layer of makeup, with a beady-eyed Trump.
Then there's a headline saying KKK and David Duke Endorse Trump, although Trump and his campaign manager and his son have all pretty bluntly rejected any such suggestion, and the son even suggested non-Ahimsic remedies.

Clearly CNN is getting desperate.
Here's a post from Facebook that i think is really pertinent to your "facts" and opinions of HRC and Trump. https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrat ... 7449539973
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

UlanBatori wrote:Mort, you forgot Reagan, Conqueror of Grenada, Shooter-Down of Libyan Mig-15s using F-14s, Funder of Pakistan and the Al Qaeda, Entertainer of the Al Qaeda at the WHOTUS.
It only covers living ex POTUS. Otherwise we could go back to LBJ and Nixon too.
Raja Bose
BRF Oldie

Post by Raja Bose »

HKumar wrote:During Kargil war, it was only Israel that helped India with ammunition, others refused to took us for a ride - Gen Ved Mallik @ India Ideas 2016

hopefully the font is big enough for some to notice....
Israel, not Hillary Clinton. Need that in a big enough font since you cannot distinguish between the two?
HKumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by HKumar »

habal wrote:HKumar, even last week or is it the week before, Indian govt sent a delegation to tel aviv to mop up as much 155mm/152mm ammo, PGB, PGM, LGBs as they can. Israel is India's friend and there are many Israeli who love India.

Habal ji... aapne isko one sided love affair bana diya :D
rudradeep
BRFite -Trainee

Post by rudradeep »

The odds being offered by Ladbrokes on the US Presidential Election
31/10- DT: 9/4
02/11- DT: 2/1 HC: 2/5
03/11- DT: 7/4 HC: 4/9
04/11- DT: 2/1 HC: 4/11
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

BTW Does anyone know why EJs want to save Israel and the Jews? Look it up.
HKumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by HKumar »

Looks like big time conspiracy and collusion between elements in FBI and republicans

Giuliani admits he knew FBI director's letter was coming
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre ... ry-clinton
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

It is going on too far with rumors.

http://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooking- ... rformance/

But the words that FBI people see HC as some anti-god or demon was there in other news items also. Too much entertainment for all of us in India.
HKumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by HKumar »

Looks like first order of things for Madame President Hillary will be to clean house in E.Hoover
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

& I thought the movie "American Gangster" was something to watch!
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

HKumar wrote:
habal wrote:HKumar, even last week or is it the week before, Indian govt sent a delegation to tel aviv to mop up as much 155mm/152mm ammo, PGB, PGM, LGBs as they can. Israel is India's friend and there are many Israeli who love India.

Habal ji... aapne isko one sided love affair bana diya :D
yes, but they also love India's money more. That's OK too, just as long as they fork over the good stuff.
HKumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by HKumar »

Yagnasri wrote:It is going on too far with rumors.

http://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooking- ... rformance/

But the words that FBI people see HC as some anti-god or demon was there in other news items also. Too much entertainment for all of us in India.

Its not anti-god ... its anti-Christianity. She isn't religious to the point where many republicans incl Gov. Pence (of Trump-Pence) use their christian teaching to govern. If you watch 'breech' you will see how they view HRC.
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

5 intel Agency had breached clinton server

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/11 ... erver.html
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

russia, china, israel, france are veterans at this ... 5th is the wild card..probably germany repaying the merkel nsa snooping in kind.
HKumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by HKumar »

good time to remind probability doesn't equal actuality and upto means anything from 0 to 5.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

Iran, China & Russia for sure. UK is high possibility. Germany, France, North Korea are strong contenders.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

HKumar wrote:Looks like first order of things for Madame President Hillary will be to clean house in E.Hoover
Precisely. She'll fill it with cronies and no real criminal investigations will be done.

We've seen this in India where CBI was powerless doing political bidding and the NIA had to be formed. In the meantime many lives were lost due to criminal terrorist politician nexus. Same will happen in the US.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Silver lining in every cloud.

Then we SDREs in India will not have to listen to BS from US returned Coconuts about the law and order system in the US is so superior to India's broken and corrupt system.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Dipanker wrote:I fail to see how sexism by Harvard soccer Trumpanzees translates into more vote for DT? The effect, if any at all, will be exactly opposite, more women voter backlash.
er.. as in, women all over America believe that soccer teenagers don't talk/ wonder about / do comparative ratings of other soccer teenagers in sexual terms?

That would mean that there is nationwide Depression - of the mental kind! :rotfl:

Let's see, Dipankerji. Think of the classic Helicopter Parent. Are the Soccer Moms of those 'sexist Trumpanzee Harvard brats" going to say:
Yup! Ah done raised a Sexist!
or are they going to be bissed off? I think if that order had come from a teacher rather than from the (coincidence, coincidence, wimmen Prez!) they would have been screaming for the teacher to be fired.
They still may be, let's see the fallout.

Most ppl realize that teenaged/early 20s men and wimmens have some interest in each other as general categories, and that is not limited to, shall we say, religious purity or intellectual rigor. So is the Harvard Prez going in to record locker room conversation in the cheerleaders' locker rooms (I assume they DO have wimmen cheerleaders at Harvard, or are they all 'men' now?) Is she going to punish any who make Inappropriate Comments about men students? Oh, wait! Men students are not going to be "beyond hurt" even if they get comments like I have:
You look sooooo handsome! (dramatic pause...) JUST like a newborn monkey!
What I see here is Political Correctness run amok with blatant abuse of power. So when the Prez is a wimmens, u can expect this, hain?

Isn't this Orwellian in the extreme? Do NCAA rules prohibit players making comments to each other about, say, cheerleaders? (who are also classmates, hain, what is special about wimmen soccer players except much stronger thigh and tummy muscles?) What right has the Prez to ban the team from a tournament? Isn't that Collective Punishment - Nazi/ ISIS MO, come to think of it? What happened to the rights of individual players?

They just said, you either committed a crime, or you didn't rat on your teammates. But IS it a crime? Or free speech?
Bottom line: Wimmen in authority - such as HiC and Harvard Prez have no regard for (a) rules on handling Classified Documents and (b) the Constitution or Amendments thereof. Just like DT says about Hillary C. Oh! And Am I not generalizing and showing pre-judice? Er... aren't they, and don't they then earn the same? Where was the trial of individual players on that team, deciding on appropriate punishment after due process?

I think if the players file suit, Prezji - and Harvard - are going to be debriefed.

Is Harvard now going to ban Inappropriate Thoughts About Women in their Fraternities? Reminds of Jimmy Carter's "Lustful Thoughts" revelation. :mrgreen:

U c y I think that CNN did a Class V booboo by reporting that story on the front page?
zoverian
BRFite

Post by zoverian »

Habal ji... aapne isko one sided love affair bana diya :D[/quote]

+1
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

In U.S., Support for Assault Weapons Ban at Record Low

http://www.gallup.com/poll/196658/suppo ... d-low.aspx
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

BTW, the Harvard Sexist Rating Report Scandal (SR2S) would ***NEVER*** happen in Ulan Bator for the simple reason that our athletes cyaint write 2 sentences, much less a "report".
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

From a TOTALLY unbiased source: Just 2 show that UBCNews reports CTs without regard to non-merit criteria.

From Huffington Post (unedited)
suspicion that someone in the FBI is leaking information to Giuliani and the Trump campaign. The Daily Beast’s Wayne Barrett explored those suspicions on Thursday, detailing how Giuliani’s ties to the agency date back to his days as a U.S. attorney in the 1980s.

Giuliani confirmed that notion Friday during an appearance on “Fox & Friends.”

“I did nothing to get it out, I had no role in it,” he said. “Did I hear about it? You’re darn right I heard about it, and I can’t even repeat the language that I heard from the former FBI agents.”

Giuliani also said he expected Comey’s announcement to come weeks before it did.

“I had expected this for the last, honestly, to tell you the truth, I thought it was going to be about three or four weeks ago, because way back in July this started, they kept getting stymied looking for subpoenas, looking for records,” he said.

FBI officials knew about the newly discovered emails weeks before Comey’s announcement, according to multiple reports.

Giuliani insisted he had nothing to do with Comey’s decision to announce the probe prior to Election Day ― a move that both Republicans and Democrats have condemned. He also insisted his information comes from “former FBI agents.”

“I’m real careful not to talk to any on-duty, active FBI agents. I don’t want to put them in a compromising position. But I sure have a lot of friends who are retired FBI agents, close, personal friends,” he said. “All I heard were former FBI agents telling me that there’s a revolution going on inside the FBI and it’s now at a boiling point.”

Trump press secretary Hope Hicks did not immediately return a request for comment.

Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.
Also on HuffPost
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

HKumar wrote:Looks like big time conspiracy and collusion between elements in FBI and republicans

Giuliani admits he knew FBI director's letter was coming
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/pre ... ry-clinton
Hmmm... like SD and Justice Dept leaking all the info to Hillary about the investigation
like CNN panelist giving all questions to Hillary's campaign.

Leaks happen. What can you do?

Leaking is not collusion/conspiracy.

Only question is did clinton/DOJ obstruct justice by using info to destroy evidence? That is criminal
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

He makes clear that only ex-FreeBiscuits talked to him. So what is the problem there I wonder... All that the HuffPosts's huffing and puffing did is to give a lot of credence to the "FBI ready to revolt" CT. RGiuliani has a lot of street cred, he is an ex-prosecutor, and it is logical that ex-FreeBies will talk to him - and that angry present FreeBies will talk to ex-FreeBies.
Ban them all - like the Hahvahd Prez did? :roll:
And if u believe the FreeBies, the BO DOJ IS obstructing justice.
aakashrj
BRFite -Trainee

Post by aakashrj »

:rotfl: :rotfl: There is a website where you can exchange your vote for Hillary's vote. Why does US is even trying to have elections ?

https://www.makeminecount.org/

TELEPORT YOUR VOTE TO A STATE WHERE IT WON'T INDIRECTLY HELP TRUMP WIN.
Hillary Clinton wins critical swing states.
Third-party candidates receive more votes overall, giving them a better chance of reaching critical federal thresholds.
By strategically trading votes with voters in other states, we can have our cake and eat it too. Third-party candidates get more votes, and Hillary Clinton wins.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

X-posting...

Here is a pre-emptive piece of anti-Hindu (specifically, anti-Hindu-American) psyops from the Hillary Clinton campaign, published in the New York Post:
http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/huma-abedi ... -heritage/

The author whines:
Hillary Clinton’s embattled aide Huma Abedin is again under fire — not over her boss’s private email server, but for her heritage.

The Republican Hindu Coalition is taking aim at Abedin, branding her “pro-terrorist,” and, in a new TV ad targeting Hindu-American voters, questioning her “Pakistani and Saudi background.”
The truly disingenuous piece of psyops here, of course, is to pretend that there is a mutually exclusive dichotomy between targeting Huma Abedin over her "boss' private email server" on one hand and her "heritage" on the other.

Does Huma Abedin have long-standing ties, including family ties, to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia? Check. Does she have family ties to fundamentalist Islamist organizations, and was she herself the editor of an unabashedly Islamist publication out of Saudi Arabia? Check. Did she lie under oath about turning over all emails in her possession that resided on Clinton's illegal private server? Check. Were some of those emails considered classified or top secret? Check. Could Pakistan and Saudi Arabia benefit from top secret or classified State Dept emails to compromise the security of not just Hindu-Americans, but the United States of America?

Yet, branding Huma as "pro-terrorist" is laid at the Republican Hindu Coalition's doorstep as a sign of their supposed Hindu bigotry against Huma's heritage... as if Republican Hindus have no locus standi to point out the obvious links between Huma and organizations that could take advantage of top secret emails in her custody to threaten the security of all Americans, regardless of heritage.

Hindu American voters are thus placed on the defensive. If you respond to the Huma ad by the RHC, you are a bigot, because you're attacking Huma for her heritage; not for compromising US national security. Shut up, drink the kool-aid, swallow your subaltern status, and succumb to the Abrahamic Supremacist agenda of the Clinton Rainbow Coalition. Because if you speak up against Huma, it is obvious that you do so as a dirty brown Hindu, not as a concerned American citizen.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

OK, some of these Hahvahd 'men' richly deserved a jhapad, but cancelling the soccer season as Collective Punishment was hardly the right punishment, it was just the convenient cop-out target. I can't believe that this was limited to the SOCCER team - it seems to have been some sort of annual ritual.
I doubt if Madame Prez would have cancelled the football season or the Business School's courses for the same. I forgot: The football players probably couldn't produce a report.
Of course the soccer players must have practised headers a bit too much, to have put this sort of thing on paper/web where it could be downloaded. :roll:

Must be all hard-core Donkeys, not to have the sense to use a closed server and Document Control at least. :mrgreen:
Trumpanzee brats play polo not soccer, hain?
HKumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by HKumar »

Very interesting analysis on Trump/US - India relationship.

In the spring, India’s chief economic adviser said some of Trump’s comments on this were “very worrying for export-led growth going forward.”
Moreover, at the very time that Modi is trying to attract American investment into India (particularly of the job-creating variety), Trump has been calling out companies creating jobs abroad and promised to “bring back jobs ” from countries like India. His main super PAC’s first ad, in fact, targeted outsourcing to India.
With Trump talking of being even tougher on trade, these problems would only increase. India might not mourn the TPP’s demise per se, but, for all the rhetoric, an open, outward-looking United States—that is engaged in Asia—has benefited India. Also, unlike Trump, it is a supporter of the WTO, which he has called a disaster and threatened to leave.
for a government that has invested heavily in the U.S. relationship and a country that has benefited from a rules-based order, such disengagement would not be a welcome development at this stage.
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-fr ... -unknowns/
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

UlanBatori wrote:
Dipanker wrote:I fail to see how sexism by Harvard soccer Trumpanzees translates into more vote for DT? The effect, if any at all, will be exactly opposite, more women voter backlash.
er.. as in, women all over America believe that soccer teenagers don't talk/ wonder about / do comparative ratings of other soccer teenagers in sexual terms?

That would mean that there is nationwide Depression - of the mental kind! :rotfl:

Let's see, Dipankerji. Think of the classic Helicopter Parent. Are the Soccer Moms of those 'sexist Trumpanzee Harvard brats" going to say:
Yup! Ah done raised a Sexist!
or are they going to be bissed off? I think if that order had come from a teacher rather than from the (coincidence, coincidence, wimmen Prez!) they would have been screaming for the teacher to be fired.
They still may be, let's see the fallout.

Most ppl realize that teenaged/early 20s men and wimmens have some interest in each other as general categories, and that is not limited to, shall we say, religious purity or intellectual rigor. So is the Harvard Prez going in to record locker room conversation in the cheerleaders' locker rooms (I assume they DO have wimmen cheerleaders at Harvard, or are they all 'men' now?) Is she going to punish any who make Inappropriate Comments about men students? Oh, wait! Men students are not going to be "beyond hurt" even if they get comments like I have:
You look sooooo handsome! (dramatic pause...) JUST like a newborn monkey!
What I see here is Political Correctness run amok with blatant abuse of power. So when the Prez is a wimmens, u can expect this, hain?

Isn't this Orwellian in the extreme? Do NCAA rules prohibit players making comments to each other about, say, cheerleaders? (who are also classmates, hain, what is special about wimmen soccer players except much stronger thigh and tummy muscles?) What right has the Prez to ban the team from a tournament? Isn't that Collective Punishment - Nazi/ ISIS MO, come to think of it? What happened to the rights of individual players?

They just said, you either committed a crime, or you didn't rat on your teammates. But IS it a crime? Or free speech?
Bottom line: Wimmen in authority - such as HiC and Harvard Prez have no regard for (a) rules on handling Classified Documents and (b) the Constitution or Amendments thereof. Just like DT says about Hillary C. Oh! And Am I not generalizing and showing pre-judice? Er... aren't they, and don't they then earn the same? Where was the trial of individual players on that team, deciding on appropriate punishment after due process?

I think if the players file suit, Prezji - and Harvard - are going to be debriefed.

Is Harvard now going to ban Inappropriate Thoughts About Women in their Fraternities? Reminds of Jimmy Carter's "Lustful Thoughts" revelation. :mrgreen:

U c y I think that CNN did a Class V booboo by reporting that story on the front page?
Most of the points you are making is already addressed in the CNN report and accompanying video, I will add just one thing to that. IMO locker room talk in itself is not problematic as long it remains confined to the 4 walls of the locker room, however, it does become problematic when it gets documented into a 9 page long email describing the body parts and sexual position preferences of women soccer team and them gets circulated on the public email server.
Last edited by Dipanker on 05 Nov 2016 02:27, edited 1 time in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The 30-second TV spot begins by attacking Clinton: “Hillary, sympathetic towards Pakistan. Gave billions of dollars in aid and military equipment used against India.”
Good job! Point is that I would not have known this despite the flood of email I get, and despite BRF, if it weren't for the NYPost, and the post above. That is the real failing in the desi commyoonity, worldwide.
Lots of yadayadayada, no mutual support for ppl who take the risk and effort to stand up for the truth.
Its awesome that desis would put up a 30-second commercial right in Hillarystan. If New Yorkers are dumbasses enough to vote for the 9/11 terrorists, well, they deserve what they get.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

HKumar, no doubt you resonate with some of the sources cited in the Brookings article.
Former Indian political and bureaucratic officials have been more vocal. For example, former Indian foreign minister from the Congress party Salman Khurshid has said India would be “very, very worried” about a Trump presidency and called Trump’s views “extreme” and “alarming.”
If Lutyens Islamist and known Paki-sympathizer Cur-$hit is "very, very worried" about a Trump presidency, that's hardly a disincentive for those with India's interest at heart to vote for him.
HKumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by HKumar »

Rudradev wrote:X-posting...

Here is a pre-emptive piece of anti-Hindu (specifically, anti-Hindu-American) psyops from the Hillary Clinton campaign, published in the New York

Why is the article anti-hindu ?There is nothing in there (apart from your analysis) that is remote insulting to hindus.

You won't vote for a candidate because you don't like the candidate's aide ? How moronic is this ? You do what any normal lobby group does. vote the candidate and ensure the aide isn't in a position to hurt you.
Last edited by HKumar on 05 Nov 2016 02:45, edited 1 time in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Dipanker wrote: it does become problematic when it gets documented into a 9 page long email describing the body parts and sexual position preferences of women soccer team and them gets circulated on the public email server.
Well.. Like the Trumpanzee I reserve the right to change my opinion. :mrgreen: Having read the excerpts above, I have to agree that the authors deserve to be suspended for sheer stupidity, or sent as Interns to the White House or State Dept. But blanket punishments for people with no proof of guilt is Orwellian - or maybe Stalinist is more appropriate.

One reason for the knee-jerk reaction may be that the subjects are fresh(wo)men - generally under age 18. Children. That puts them in a whole different category. So they may have panicked about lawsuits.

In which case the Prez walked into the trap. She should have cast the offenders as INDIVIDUAL students making a serious boo-boo, and suspended them. Not hard to spot the authors on a Google Document, hain? ***NOT**** identified them in any way with any official Harvard entity such as the Soccer Team. NOW they have opened themselves to lawsuits. I think u r going to hear in due course that the Prez is leaving "for a higher position". Maybe SoS or SoE or SoW in the new Hic Empire.
HKumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by HKumar »

Rudradev wrote:HKumar, no doubt you resonate with some of the sources cited in the Brookings article.
Former Indian political and bureaucratic officials have been more vocal. For example, former Indian foreign minister from the Congress party Salman Khurshid has said India would be “very, very worried” about a Trump presidency and called Trump’s views “extreme” and “alarming.”
If Lutyens Islamist and known Paki-sympathizer Cur-$hit is "very, very worried" about a Trump presidency, that's hardly a disincentive for those with India's interest at heart to vote for him.

I knew some of you will come back with Salman Kurshid bit. Thats why I didn't quote him. I and almost everybody gets why he says what he does.

I did quote the India’s chief economic adviser i.e Modi appointed chief economic adviser . Any response to that part?
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

HKumar wrote:
You won't vote for a candidate because you don't like the candidate's aide ? How moronic is this ? You do what any normal lobby group does. vote the candidate and ensure the aide isn't in a position to hurt you.
Thanks for confirming that Hindu Americans who voted for Barack Obama were morons. People like Huma Abedin, Uzra Zeya, and Preet Bharara... all serving under Obama... certainly went out of their way to harm Hindus (as, say, during the Devyani Khobragade episode). But a vast number of moronic Hindus voted for Obama anyway, and unlike "normal" lobby groups, didn't ensure that these aides weren't in a position to hurt them. Which they could have, of course, by using the jedi-mind-tricks that the Israeli lobby routinely employs :mrgreen:
HKumar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by HKumar »

Rudradev wrote:
HKumar wrote:
Thanks for confirming that Hindu Americans who voted for Barack Obama were morons. People like Huma Abedin, Uzra Zeya, and Preet Bharara... all serving under Obama... certainly went out of their way to harm Hindus (as, say, during the Devyani Khobragade episode). But a vast number of moronic Hindus voted for Obama anyway, and unlike "normal" lobby groups, didn't ensure that these aides weren't in a position to hurt them. Which they could have, by using the jedi-mind-tricks that the Israeli lobby employs, of course :mrgreen:

Preet Bharara is an US attorney in charge for south - NY . not an aide
I will be honest - I had to look up Uzra. but no idea what your problem is... anyway she is a diplomat

How did they hurt hindus ?
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

I have this query to our resident Huma Abedin experts, why this assumption that Huma Abedin is anti-Indian? Are there examples anti-India stands of US govt. attributed to her? If the answer is no then why would we want to be on the wrong side of Huma Abedin?
After all she is 1/2 Indian too. Her being muslim is not a disqualification, there are many Indian muslims who are representing India abroad including here in US as ambassadors, consuls etc.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Dipanker wrote: After all she is 1/2 Indian too.
Accurate as ever. Huma Abedin was born in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Her father was born in pre-partition India (1928) and her mother was born in Pakistan. Both parents lived in Saudi Arabia from 1978 onwards. I don't know how this makes her 1/n Indian.

Her style has always been to slither under the radar, and so no, there are no policies of any kind that are directly attributable to her per the public record (undoubtedly, when the emails are made public, that will change). For now there is only hearsay and conjecture.

For example, she was one of Killary's key aides in the '90s, and a key operative in organizing wealthy Paki and Paki-American funding of the Clinton Foundation. When Bill Clinton visited India in 2000, after the Kargil war (and after ordering cruise missile strikes on Al-Qaeda camps in Pakistan after the Kenya and Tanzania embassy bombings), he initially planned only to visit New Delhi. At the very last minute, his plans changed; he was compelled by unknown agencies to do an H&D-saving, equal-equal stopover in Islamabad. This went against his initial intentions to isolate and ignore Pervez Musharraf, whose seizure of power in the 1999 coup he had roundly condemned. There has been speculation that Paki sponsors of the CF, operating via the Huma connection, had everything to do with this volte-face.

During the visit to Islamabad, the Pakis tried to claim that the Chittisinghpora massacre of 36 Sikhs in J&K by Lashkar-e-Taiba (timed to coincide with Clinton's trip to Delhi) was proof that Hindu extremists in India carry out violent acts of terrorism against minorities. He told the Pakis to shove it, and brusquely warned them about adventurism (as in Kargil) or support of terrorists like OBL. Years later, another volte-face: in the introduction to Madeline Albrights book, which he wrote, Bill Clinton described the Chittisinghpora massacre as having been the work of "extremist Hindus". From rejecting the Paki line on this incident to their faces while in Islamabad, he revised his opinion to exact adherence with it. What could explain that?
Last edited by Rudradev on 05 Nov 2016 03:29, edited 2 times in total.