Understanding the United States of America (USA) - III

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
TSJones
BRF Oldie

Re: Understanding the United States of America (USA) - III

Post by TSJones »

20 million Americans are enrolled in obamacare, the highest enrollment day ever incurred on the day after the election of the donald. over 100,000 on that day alone. I guess you don't realize what you have until you are about to lose it. :(
ssundar
BRFite

Post by ssundar »

A whole bunch of libtards starting a Change.Org petition asking the Great Electors to change sides and vote for HillC. They even say the HillC campaign will pay the penalty for their violation.

Modi was lucky. He only faced all this over a two year period. Trump has to deal with all this in 2 days.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Free California Movement is old. Mom of my grad school buddy was a neta. He used to :roll: about it. He's the one who taught me the meaning of Land Of Fruits & Nuts "where people spend their days sitting in beer tubs contemplating their navels".

She was a divorced society matron with too much time and plenty of money on her hands. Very nice person, actually.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Raja Bose wrote:
Lalmohan wrote:Bay area wallahs need only take a short drive to the orher side of the sierra nevadas to see the red lands... its staggering how the worldview changes in a few miles
Where saar? All deserted over there. You have to drive farther than that to see the red lands.
As you get more than 2 hrs from the coast and the country opens up into scrub and ranchlands and into the pine clad mountains... suddenly the federal govt is your enemy and owning guns is. a good thing... you dont even have to come down the reverse slope...
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Trump style far right revolution threatens to engulf Europe http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37935120
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

ssundar wrote:A whole bunch of libtards starting a Change.Org petition asking the Great Electors to change sides and vote for HillC. They even say the HillC campaign will pay the penalty for their violation.

Modi was lucky. He only faced all this over a two year period. Trump has to deal with all this in 2 days.
SSundar ji, I beg to differ. Modi was the subject of a focused, transnational, and very well-funded defamation campaign for 12 years before he even became PM (Trump came in for perhaps 12 months of media opprobrium if even that). As for the blatantly anti-national contours of the propaganda campaign against NM after he assumed office: nothing Trump or any other elected official in the West has had to face even comes close, in terms of the sheer toxicity of collateral damage it has inflicted upon the societal fabric and cultural identity of the nation as a whole.

Nothing written, spoken, or shouted against Trump has demonstrated an implicit willingness to destroy the USA and everything it stands for as long as Trump can be brought down in consequence. By contrast that is, and has always been, the very tenor of the left's campaign against Modi.

Modi is not "lucky". Trump is a kindergartner. He will survive only if he proves to be a fraction of the leader Modi is.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Rudradev wrote:What I get from this election is an overwhelming sense of relief that majoritarian nationalism is not dead anywhere in the world... far from being undone by globalism, it is globalism that endures at the majority's pleasure and can step no further than the majority's mandate will allow.

#1 Lesson for India... we are still a lot more Hindu than America is white. We must of course pay attention to sustaining the demographic equation in India by all necessary means in the long term... but what DT's victory shows is that with a 79% Hindu population, Hindus have only ourselves to blame if a mahathugbandhan of Cong/AAP/Left and casteist parties manages to usurp the Indian narrative, or to subjugate our political voice again in any election.

Another way of saying is the idea of the Westphalia nation-state is not yet dead.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Certainly not, Thomas Friedman be damned.
And a civilization state that focuses on achieving and sustaining its destiny is virtually immortal.
bharotshontan
BRFite

Post by bharotshontan »

Rudradev wrote: #1 Lesson for India... we are stil a lot more Hindu than America is white. We must of course pay attention to sustaining the demographic equation in India by all necessary means in the long term... but what DT's victory shows is that with a 79% Hindu population, Hindus have only ourselves to blame if a mahathugbandhan of Cong/AAP/Left and casteist parties manages to usurp the Indian narrative, or to subjugate our political voice again in any election.
I found it more similar to the Assam state election in this regard imho
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

You are absolutely correct. I just wanted to point out that, after a decade plus of the Maino-MMS nightmare, some of us here (myself included) had become so defeatist as to nearly write-off many of those states that seemed to be approaching a critical mass of Peaceful population... it seemed that 20-30% peaceful plus voting en bloc, along with the casteist machinations of Left/AAP/Mahathug parties to fracture non-peaceful electorates, were sufficient to to obliterate hope. Happily the Assam state elections (and now the US elections, by way of allegory) have proved such defeatism to be wrong-headed.
bharotshontan
BRFite

Post by bharotshontan »

Yup, same defeatist attitude present in WB also.
ssundar
BRFite

Post by ssundar »

Rudradev wrote: Modi is not "lucky". Trump is a kindergartner. He will survive only if he proves to be a fraction of the leader Modi is.
Amen to that one!

I was only looking at the post-election timeline. You are right. I also don't believe Trump can withstand a fraction of what Modi was subject to after taking office. Not unless he is coached by Modi himself 8)
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Fox News had KellyAnne Conway on last night and asked about how she planned the campaign. She said she di her own polling and shifted the focus to areas which could understand Trump's message. By Saturday they were confident.

The Comey shenanigans were a distraction.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

matrimc wrote:Gus, MI counting is not done as yet. DJT might in popular vote yet. Please correct me.
With 100% precincts reporting MI counting needle is stuck at DJT: 2,279,210 and HRC: 2,267,373, a difference of 11,837 in DJT . The figure has not changed since 9th morning and supposedly this is the unofficial result so far.

The national popular vote needle has not yet stopped moving with HRC: 60,467,601 and DJT:60,072,551, a difference of 395,050 in HRC favor. It seems to me she may not reach the expected 1+ million mark.

In any case its all academic in nature now, thanks to the undemocratic system of electoral college, a relic of the slavery era when for census purpose a white male voter was counted as 1 and a black male slave as 3/5. Yes that is the origin of EC, interesting piece of history!
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Wah Kya jodi hai!
Hitesh
BRFite

Post by Hitesh »

http://beingindian.com/news/ahoy-trumps ... gn=bifront

For those who still believes Trump is gonna make things great. :roll:
ssundar
BRFite

Post by ssundar »

Dipanker wrote: In any case its all academic in nature now, thanks to the undemocratic system of electoral college, a relic of the slavery era when for census purpose a white male voter was counted as 1 and a black male slave as 3/5. Yes that is the origin of EC, interesting piece of history!
Equally undemocratic is the system of parliamentary constituencies whose representatives form a government and vote in a Prime Minister NOT selected by the people and then also proceed to elect a President who is ALSO NOT selected by the people.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/ar ... ct/507350/
The Trump Voter’s Quest for Respect
A conversation about the election with Chris Arnade, a former Wall Street trader who now chronicles life in working-class American cities and towns.
Arnade: Sociologists call that “valid social capital.” The elites control the valid social capital—what’s cool and what’s not cool, the in club and the out club. Oh hell yeah! Part of Trump’s appeal is the fact that he isn’t supposed to be appealing. I met people who were voting for him because it wasn’t acceptable to vote for him. It was insiders versus the outsiders and it made them feel much more like, “Hey, I’m an outsider, [now] I’m part of a group. Now let’s go take this over.”

Q: If the DNC asked you how to bring people like this back into the fold, what would you tell them?
Arnade: They’ve got to be a party of the working class again. All the working class. They’re a party of the black working class and that’s great. They’ve got to be a party of the working class and not bankers. Clinton’s convention was all about appealing to Republicans, bankers. They’ve got to step away from Wall Street and back to Main Street. I know it’s a cliche. They’ve got to remember their roots. They used to be about helping working-class people fight monopolies, fight corporate interests. Help them build unions, help them get pricing power from employment—that’s gone. I don’t know what Trump stands for, but also the Democrats…they’re the party of bankers and war. Hillary ran on a neoconservative platform that was more aggressive than George W. Bush’s. What do they offer working-class people?
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Hindsight is always 20/20. At 7pm in the evening just before the results started to come in, Conway in her interview on network TV had all but conceded with excuses like no support from republican establishment, being outspent by factor of 10:1 etc.

In the end given that Hillary lost Michigan by ~12,000, Wisconsin by ~27,000 and Pennsylvania by ~68,000, Comey's distraction just may have proved enough to do the damage.

But no denying the fact that there also has been a nationwide whitelash after 8 years of rule of a black president.
Last edited by Dipanker on 12 Nov 2016 03:29, edited 1 time in total.
bharotshontan
BRFite

Post by bharotshontan »

So like I was writing, the mahagatbandhan of SJWs is starting to unravel. First is the easy scapegoat: high and mighty elitist liberals (targeting author from caste #1=WASP male)
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... n-liberals

The retort: still easy, consists of dissecting elitist liberal segment into narrowing down to liberal segment of caste #1, targeting author from caste #4=WASP female:
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/11/1 ... -White-Guy
On Tuesday I volunteered as an election monitor with Election Protection, a non-partisan group that works to protect voting rights. I was assigned, by coincidence, to my own precinct, in a diverse part of town which election watchers had identified as a place that angry populists might want to visit – presumably to show their sledgehammers and make sure that the machine didn’t vote the wrong way. My partner was my friend and colleague Vasudha, a US citizen born in India. Shortly after we took up our post, a white guy drove up in a shiny new pickup. (Sorry to digress, but those things are expensive! Economic disenfranchisement must be working out all right for him). The white guy took some time to run two giant Trump flags up the flag poles he had carried in the back of his populist pickup. Once he finished that, he noticed that Vasu and I were speaking with a young African-American woman who had been turned away from the poll. She had been told that she wasn’t on the list, even though she had registered at the same time and address as her fiancé, who had been able to vote, and also been canvassed by volunteers who showed her a print-out listing her as registered to vote her current address in our precinct. As we were talking with her, Trump Man came over and asked what we were doing. I said, “We are helping this woman exercise her right to vote. What are you doing?” He glared at Vasu and said “I’m here as a US citizen.” We told him thanks, but we didn’t need his help. And then – Mr. Frank, I hope you listen carefully, because I know you really want to know what motivates these people – and then this happened.

He stared at me and said, “You have a stain on your pants.” Because I live in a fact-based universe, I looked down at my ankles, which frequently do have bicycle grease stains.

He said, “No. Between your legs.”

Mr. Frank, perhaps you are thinking: “Way to take a sledgehammer to the machine, angry populist!”

But he didn’t smash the machine. He took his sledgehammer to three smart, articulate women, black, Asian, and white. And what he smashed was not “the system” but our physical and psychic security.

Since the election, reports are coming in fast and furious from people who are also being verbally assaulted by Trump supporters. And guess what? They are not yelling “Take down the machine!” to rich white guys. They are shouting “nigger” and “cunt.” At people who are not white and/or guys.

’d say that they are empowered by Trump’s victory, but they have always had power. Black people and brown people have always known this, immigrants and religious minorities and queer people have always known this. Women have always, always known this. We have always been the victims, and we have always been the liberals. And Donald Trump is Not. Our. Fault.

This afternoon I attended a gathering of scores of students, staff, and faculty at my university to “process” our responses to the election. Latina and Latino students cried as they talked about their fear for their families. A queer man cried as he explained that he was no longer allowed to talk to his young nephews – not for being gay, but for voting for Clinton. And I got brave and told the room about what had happened at my polling place. And almost everyone cried. And nodded. Because we all knew exactly what that felt like. To be shamed for being female or black, Spanish speaking or Muslim, queer or trans. We know the feeling of fear and rejection in our bodies and our hearts, and that, Mr. Frank, is what the Trump “movement” wants to crush with a sledgehammer. The bodies, the hearts, the pride, not of smug liberals living in big cities, but of people who challenge their power. They aren’t going to take it out on you, Mr. Frank, because you’re a white guy and you live in Washington, and you can sit in your office and blame Hillary, blame smug liberals, blame the people who didn’t offer enough sympathy to the poor disenfranchised white men. (Did I just write that? “Disenfranchised white men”? Is that even a thing?)
Whole article she's talking of isolating us-them into the kumbayah team of women(white),blacks,Latins,LGBTQ,Asians,immigrants,Martians vs evil bigoted white males of all political affiliations. You can see for kumbayah team it is convenient scapegoat to beat up the poor white guy in their midst. The holy grail of attacking the actual culprit i.e. black and Latino society for failing to show up is not being touched yet (soon it will be by a younger millennial white girl that thinks she herself is post-racial enough to be allowed to point fingers across racial boundaries within kumbayah mahagatbandhan). Black and Latino societies have been through much much more explicitly racist times that they're actually not threatened by a Trump presidency. Back in those times if a militant black did decide to snipe down 5 whites like what happened in Dallas (http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philan ... -protests/) the white society at large was riotous and organized enough in that they would burn down entire black neighborhoods in retaliation. This is no longer the case. Methinks they almost found it insulting that a black president gets to be followed up by a woman president (white on top of that). There was already talk going on in CNN and other liberal outlets that had made it a foregone conclusion that Hillary was next president like "what tremendous progress in US, first we have first black president, then we have first female president, we have truly turned a corner". Blacks see themselves as equal-equal with whites, not equal-equal with white-women. Hillary excited black and Latino society as much as a Shazia Ilmi would excite our peaceful demographic :lol: And they definitely detest having to be political allies with this demographic (NSFW NSFW NSFW) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weUnIACzkC0

DT also began changing a lot of the tune on behalf of the right-wing WASPs (caste 1). He is first GOP man that reached out to LGBTQs, recognizing this uneasiness in the kumbayah mahagatbandhan.

Not sure if I wrote this earlier, but this is starting to unravel more and more like UP-type situation, wherein caste-1 allies with caste-5 and caste-8 vs caste-2+3+4 etc. This election clearly the shittier candidate got elected i.e. the one that was guaranteed to continue Western hegemonistic world lost. People are getting more explicitly "real" about their tribal interests. Nobody is nobody's friend. Do Indian-Americans keep firearms at home?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

It was almost BREXIT polls like reaction.

BTW, I think we need to move on from the election.
So plan to close this thread by Saturday 12 November and Open new version.

So post away. Hopefully the protest business gets over.

ramana
bharotshontan
BRFite

Post by bharotshontan »

Rudradev wrote:
Modi is not "lucky". Trump is a kindergartner. He will survive only if he proves to be a fraction of the leader Modi is.
ssundar wrote:
Amen to that one!

I was only looking at the post-election timeline. You are right. I also don't believe Trump can withstand a fraction of what Modi was subject to after taking office. Not unless he is coached by Modi himself 8)
Agree with both of the above. Did anyone see poor Trump's face during sit-down with Brobama? Looked like deep state had already let him know where he stands lol. Even Modi is having to carefully dance around this gradually and strategically to overturn it in our favor. I don't think Trump is made of that material.
Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

ssundar wrote:
Dipanker wrote: In any case its all academic in nature now, thanks to the undemocratic system of electoral college, a relic of the slavery era when for census purpose a white male voter was counted as 1 and a black male slave as 3/5. Yes that is the origin of EC, interesting piece of history!
Equally undemocratic is the system of parliamentary constituencies whose representatives form a government and vote in a Prime Minister NOT selected by the people and then also proceed to elect a President who is ALSO NOT selected by the people.
Agreed, system should be reformed and flaws removed.
bharotshontan
BRFite

Post by bharotshontan »

TSJones wrote:20 million Americans are enrolled in obamacare, the highest enrollment day ever incurred on the day after the election of the donald. over 100,000 on that day alone. I guess you don't realize what you have until you are about to lose it. :(
This is the equivalent of when yeehaws went on gun buying spree after 2008 and 2012 elections 8)
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

what i find most interesting is (and maybe its a new social media thing) that each side accuses the other of the worst possible behaviour and is utterly convinced of their own sanctity and utter lack of need to accept their own shortcomings. we are seeing it on BRF as well - which is a whole different thing again!

true for US elections, true for brexit referendum - and the post decision aftermath
new phd's in social science await! :-)
pravula
BRFite

Post by pravula »

Lalmohan wrote:what i find most interesting is (and maybe its a new social media thing) that each side accuses the other of the worst possible behaviour and is utterly convinced of their own sanctity and utter lack of need to accept their own shortcomings. we are seeing it on BRF as well - which is a whole different thing again!

true for US elections, true for brexit referendum - and the post decision aftermath
new phd's in social science await! :-)
This might explain:

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I wonder if ObamaCare Inc can be a standalone company like the Post Office (sorry! ) competing against the FedEX, UPS etc of healthcare? With 20 million they can't be that weak, and they should be eligible for federal subsidies for taking care of people with less resources or more severe issues. TrumpCare, PalinCare, RyanCare etc can compete, catering to Wall Street and Bevery Hills (what is the equivalent for Bay Area Billionaires?)
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

quite interesting
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

UlanBatori wrote:
Gus wrote:There's no shortage of idiocy and hypocrisy on both sides in US. Pretending that this is one sided is another form of hypocrisy.
Oh, Gusji, you don't HAVE to be so generous and distribute your hard-won laurels... :mrgreen:
Oh I forget. Your guy and his people are just not capable of idiocy and hypocrisy.

2012 - let's March on Washington. And for years it was the birther crap. But that was accepting of Obama as prez. No idiocy or hypocrisy there at all.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Well Gus, when you decided that invoking my parentage was kosher (and required) in order to support your anti-Trump rhetoric, you pretty much showed what you are capable of (and limited by). But don't let me interrupt while you take a stand in favor of decency in political discourse.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Yessir it was not decent of me to do that.

However it was very decent of Trump to do that. And for you to say that is fine. No hypocrisy there.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Ek aur izzat ki neelami. America meritocratic indians dynastic. America issue driven indian caste driven hence mrs obama for 2020 lol

Noo yawk post

Chelsea Clinton being groomed to run for Congress
By Emily Smith November 10, 2016 | 10:37pm | Updated
Chelsea Clinton being groomed to run for Congress
Chelsea Clinton Photo: AP
While some pundits are declaring the Clinton political dynasty dead, sources tell us that it is far from over. Chelsea Clinton is being groomed for the New York seat held by Rep. Nita Lowey.

Chelsea could run for the seat in NYC’s 17th Congressional District once Lowey, a respected, 79-year-old career politician with nearly 30 years in office, decides to retire, we have exclusively learned.

Lowey’s district includes parts of Rockland and Westchester counties and, conveniently, Chappaqua, the Clinton family home base.

In August, Hillary and Bill Clinton purchased a home next door to their primary residence in Chappaqua for $1.16 million, which is intended for Chelsea, her husband, Marc Mezvinsky, and their two children, Charlotte and Aidan.

While Chelsea currently lives, and is registered to vote, in Manhattan, she could easily make Chappaqua her legal residence in order to run for Lowey’s seat when it becomes vacant.

SEE ALSO
Clintons shell out $1.16M to buy house next door in Chappaqua
Clintons shell out $1.16M to buy house next door in Chappaqua
A source told us, “While it is true the Clintons need some time to regroup after Hillary’s crushing loss, they will not give up. Chelsea would be the next extension of the Clinton brand. In the past few years, she has taken a very visible role in the Clinton Foundation and on the campaign trail. While politics isn’t the life Hillary wanted for Chelsea, she chose to go on the campaign trail for her mother and has turned out to be very poised, articulate and comfortable with the visibility.”

The source continued, “There has been a lot of speculation within New York Democratic circles about Lowey’s retirement and Chelsea running for the seat. There is a belief that Chappaqua is a logical place for Chelsea to run, because it would be straightforward for her to raise money and build a powerful base.”

A spokesperson for Lowey — who is serving her 14th term in Congress and was first elected to the House of Representatives in 1988 — declined to comment. A spokesperson for Chelsea didn’t get back to us.
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

There was a great movie called namak Haram in 70s. Two friends, a poor guy Rajesh Khanna and a rich industrialist Amitabh. Rajesh is troubled by union problem in his company. To win he brings Rajesh to his company as a worker. rajesh fights union elction and defeats a senior union head A.K. hangal. After the election in the basti he sees grinding poverty and decides to help the struggling people. However is killed by father of Amitabh to preserve his company

fast forward 2015, Bill Clinton asks Trump to run as pied piper candidate (as per wikileaks). Trump destroys primary candidates one by one, at some point sees the devastation that Bill &co have done in mid west and South. He starts fighting for the same folks. The system goes after him to get rid of him hook or crook, but he wins and decides to change the lives of those people.... (continued)

my theory only, no proof
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

IndraD wrote:(Humedin KSA Spy) quite interesting
I wonder. If she is really passing stuff to KSA she is the most daring spy I know, or utterly demented. Usually such a person is used (from my vast experience in these matters I mean) as a diversion. The real spy is probably a 400% US-born, Mayflower-descended Hahvahd/Yale grad with the highest Classified rating, employed in the top tier of the NSA / CIA.

So if NSA-secret info shows up in KSA, they can always blade stupid ol' Humedin and her incompetent boss HiC.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

JUST IN: Christie removed as head of Trump transition team http://hill.cm/Oj4DIL1
Anantha
BRFite

Post by Anantha »

Ulan
Huma is not a spy in the sense of the word, the way it is used. She over a period of time made policy changes along with like minded people that would benefit the wahabi system and saudis. Add to that the International journal that she and her family were handling
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Christie's appointment may have been a placeholder to begin with (and bad publicity given his people were convicted of illegally closing bridge to take revenge)...plus here is an interesting connection of Christie with DT's son-in-law's father, a potential choice for Chief of Staff (DT's son-in-law is the candidate).

According to Wiki, Charles Kushner (Eye-wonka's father-in-law)
In the summer of 2004 Kushner was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for mishandling of campaign contributions.[9] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[10] Kushner was convicted of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering. The U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey, Chris Christie, negotiated a plea agreement and Kushner was sentenced to two years in prison and released after one year. As a result of his convictions, Kushner was suspended and disbarred from the practice of law in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Anantha wrote:Ulan
Huma is not a spy in the sense of the word, the way it is used. She over a period of time made policy changes along with like minded people that would benefit the wahabi system and saudis. Add to that the International journal that she and her family were handling
Trouble is, she has as much right to do that as I have to do things that are good for Mongolia-US relations. I can say she is wrong but she can say :P That does not make her or me a "spy".

I think she is a conduit for major funding to HiC. No one gives me even yak-dung. :((
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

this is for Gus,

president elect of the United States of America speaking exclusively to

INFOWARS

Dipanker
BRF Oldie

Post by Dipanker »

Huma Abedin has been alleged by group of Republican congressmen to be linked to Muslim Brotherhood.
Huma Abedin has also been defended by the Republican senator McCain on the congress floor who dubbed all such allegations false and President Obama agreed with him, (probably the only thing McCain and Obama agree on!).

Obviously the logical conclusion to follow would be <BRF_Style_CT>McCain and Obama have links to Muslim Brotherhood!! </BRF_Style_CT>.
Last edited by Dipanker on 12 Nov 2016 09:20, edited 1 time in total.