Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan- November 7, 2016

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan- November 7, 2016

Post by shiv »

Also see:
https://twitter.com/PakEmbassyUN/status ... 0210827264
Yesterday Ohio state police did raid on Pak Embassy,US at Washington DC & today federal police does at ours regarding #OhioStateAttack 3/n
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Holy sweet Ganesha Rama Krishna Shiva!!! Is this true!!

AoA
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

The real account is @PakEmbassyDC IIRC and not @PakEmbassyUN.

Its another fake one I believe.
Jay
BRFite

Post by Jay »

News about Ohio cops tagging on paki embassy is not true. Ohio is 1000 miles away from DC and they do not have any jurisdiction to search any embassy.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

yup it is a fake one. Embassy in UN!! :D
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Experts & vetetans, I don't expect you to get fooled by these fakes. Please look for corroborating news articles, there aren't any.
Rishi Verma
BRFite

Post by Rishi Verma »

It's fake means it's true. Anything about Bakiland is TrulyFake. Its all Lila created by Mo
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Yep but the fun part of it is that with TSP and their involvement in terrorism people have a hard time telling what is just a parody :twisted:

Poes Law, etc.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

It is totally true. Why is everyone trying to cover up for a fun news item about Pakistan and getting all worked up? It is better to propagate this as true. We spend a lot of effort propagating utter rubbish from Paki sources - and here is something funny that should simply be allowed to float around as the truth. What is the exact point in getting to the bottom of this story? This is what psy ops is all about.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Jay wrote:News about Ohio cops tagging on paki embassy is not true. Ohio is 1000 miles away from DC and they do not have any jurisdiction to search any embassy.
But just imagine Pakis denying the story if it spreads far enough? :D
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

It seems guy spent 7 years in hell hole, as per newyolktimes. Now that is true.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Ohio State University is in Columbus, Ohio and it is 400 miles from Washington D.C.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

- Ohio Police Raid Pakistan Embassy In US (yesterday )
- Federal Police confiscate documents of "Embassy" In New York (today )
-Trump expresses willingness to solve Pakistan's outstanding problems ( Breaking News -one hour ago- from Radio Pakistan ) :lol:
US president-elect Donald Trump said on Wednesday he is willing to play any role that Pakistan wants to find solutions to outstanding problems, reported Radio Pakistan.
Trump made these remarks in a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. The premier had called Trump to felicitate him on his recent victory.The US president-elect also said it will be an honour for him to do so and he will personally do what is needed.During the telephone conversation, Trump also praised Nawaz and expressed his desire to meet the prime minister soon.
Trump added that Pakistan is an amazing with tremendous opportunities and Pakistanis are some of the most intelligent people.
The prime minister also invited the president-elect of the United States. Trump, in reply, said he would love to visit the country and meet its people.
Earlier, Donald Trump had said that if elected, he’d like to mediate between India and Pakistan because the region was a “very, very hot tinderbox”.
But like the Obama administration, Trump also said that he would only mediate if both countries asked him to do so.
Was Nawaz reading from an (English) script ? Did the US Embassy provide the unlisted number of Trump's Manhattan penthouse ? Was the "clever brother" present . Lots of unanswered questions need to be "clarified" by Radio Pakistan !!!
Rishi Verma
BRFite

Post by Rishi Verma »

SBajwa wrote:Ohio State University is in Columbus, Ohio and it is 400 miles from Washington D.C.
oh the paki terrorist thought Columbus Ohio is same as District of Columbia except it's the male counterpart so he started AK Phyre
milano
BRFite -Trainee

Post by milano »

I wonder if Pakistan is attempting to try to squeeze trade with India (as little as it is), and impact a key Indian domestic constituency (farmers and business people along the cotton supply chain). I saw this report in a Pak rag but verified that it came from an official Reuters site, per url below. Pak is threatening to impact $822M of cotton trade from India to Pak.

So, coupled with the terrorist attack that just happened, Pak is trying to show it can fight back on multiple fronts in order to prove they've only suffered "mere flesh wounds" from India's newfound assertiveness. Paks seem to be trying to use the trade levers at their disposal. However, this recent move would appear it will cause them more harm than us - sourcing cotton from other countries will cost more, take longer and so their textile industry and exports would undoubtedly suffer. A good example of typical Pakiness - I want to hurt you even if I get more badly hurt in the process. Bring it on, I say. I hope that Modi govt truly ups the ante on the economic and diplomatic fronts rather than just making threatening statements.

http://in.reuters.com/article/india-pak ... NKBN13P14E

Some snippets from the article:

Pakistan has suspended cotton imports from its top supplier, India, saying shipments failed to fulfil phyto-sanitary certification, threatening the $822 million-a-year trade, government and industry officials told Reuters.

Traders say rising hostility between the neighbours might have prompted Pakistan to restrict imports. The decision will help other cotton suppliers such as Brazil and the United States to increase exports to Pakistan.

In 2015/16, Pakistan surpassed Bangladesh to become India's biggest cotton buyer, accounting for 40 percent of exports.

It will be big problem for us if Pakistan stops buying. Other countries could not absorb the entire surplus," said an exporter based in the western state of Gujarat.

Pakistan, the world's third-largest cotton consumer, has not stopped imports from other countries, said Shami of the DPP. {DPP is a Pak Govt Agency}

But importers say buying the fibre from other suppliers like the United States, Brazil and West Africa will prove costlier and time consuming. {So true to form, Pak will cut off its nose to spite its face}

"From India, imports come across within 10 days and sometimes within a week consignments used to cross the Wagha border," said ul Haq, referring to the main border crossing near the Pakistani city of Lahore.
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

Also. Police in US is

1. local
2. state
3. School police (All universities have their own police)
4. federal

and only federal (FBI) can only raid across another state if criminal has also crossed over or has committed crime in multiple states. A Local police sometimes cannot even cross counties (forget about state). State police (PA, CA, NY, OH, etc) is usually only on the highways chasing people.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Bakistan can’t afford bullet trains’
http://www.dawn.com/news/1299538/pakist ... ns?preview
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan cannot have bullet trains, even though this was one of the ruling party’s election promises, Khawaja Saad Rafique told the National Assembly on Tuesday.“When we asked the Chinese about it, they laughed at us :lol: . We should consider the 160kmph train under CPEC as a bullet train. We can’t afford an actual bullet train, there’s no market for it,” the railway minister said.Admitting that their party had faced a lot of criticism over not launching the project, he said that the country didn’t have enough money to build one. “Even if we do, we don’t have such a big range of upper and middle class passengers who will buy tickets.”Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan are not prepared to turn over railway land to the Pakistan Railways, preventing the department from using them to generate more revenue, he told the house.“The biggest problem with railway lands across the country is that they are owned by the provincial governments while being under the possession of Pakistan Railways. The provinces are not prepared to turn over these lands to us, despite a Supreme Court order to do so,” he said.
“There isn’t a chief minister I haven’t pleaded with over the past three-and-a-half years. Except Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, which turned over 90pc of such lands to us, the other provinces have not handed us a single marla.”
“Although the minister was supposed to respond to a motion regarding the “non-utilisation of lands of Railways in the country”, he covered nearly all aspects of his department in his detailed remarks.Narrating his experience of negotiating with the Chinese over projects related to the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor, the minister said that things were not as rosy as they appeared to be.“We will not buy a pen worth Rs2 for Rs10, not while I am heading this department,” he said, explaining that the Asian Development Bank (ADB) had been asked to fund the Lahore-Peshawar section.“Our Chinese friends have expressed their displeasure, but we’ve made it clear that we have the discretion. They should limit themselves to the Karachi-Lahore track, we will dualise the [up-country] tracks with the ADB,” he said.Talking about the Karachi circular railway, he said that the project was wrongly distributed between the various governments, given that the bulk of the financial burden had been placed on the federal government. “We’re having problems running a national railway network; how can you expect us to build intra-city systems? Across the world, metros and local trains are run by independent authorities.“Yes, state institutions must operate with a certain amount of losses, but it must break even.”He also lamented that all trains are repaired manually. “We are looking to move towards greater automation of this process, which will help curtail human error and accidental deaths.”
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Army denies Gen Bajwa, Gen Zubair Hayat met Hussain Nawaz
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/16882 ... sain-Nawaz
RAW AL PIDDI: The Pakistan Army on Wednesday contradicted a news item which it said appeared in a section of media and on social media that Chief of the Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee General Zubair Mahmood Hayat met Hussain Nawaz, the son of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.“ The news is absolutely baseless and there is no truth in it,” said a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the media wing of the Pakistan Army.Gen Bajwa became army chief after the retirement of Raheel Sharif on November 29 and was handed over the baton of command at a ceremony in Rawalpindi while Gen Zubair Hayat assumed office as Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Committee a day earlier.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Banning cotton from India is only going to hurt them, not us. In fact people in some circles where suggesting that we ban exports of cotton to them as retaliation for the Uri attack.
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

^^^^True.

They wont be able to maintain bottom line, which means the buyers would look for alternative sources (read Bangladesh), the alternative sources will then buy cotton right back from us.

Bakis are dumphugs.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

http://www.radio.gov.pk/30-Nov-2016/pm- ... is-victory
Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif telephoned US President-elect Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory.

During the telephonic conversation, Donald Trump said he is ready to play any role that Pakistan wants him to do to find solutions to the outstanding problems. He said it will be an honour and he will personally do it.

Donald Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has a very good reputation, and he is doing amazing work, which is visible in every way. He is looking forward to meet the Prime Minister soon. :rotfl:

He said Pakistan is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. :eek:

On being invited to visit Pakistan by the Prime Minister, the US president-elect said he would love to visit fantastic country, fantastic place of fantastic people.
:lol:
I have a hard time believing that at least some portions are not made up.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The Express Tribune > Opinion
A Trump Tower in Islamabad?

( Fertile [ Paki] Imagination Taking Over ? ) :mrgreen:
Here’s heaven-sent opportunity for Nawaz Sharif to stick his foot in the door of the White House carrying gifts in shape of real estate proposals and return home laden with American aid. It may also be a good idea to take Maryam Nawaz Sharif along to showcase Pakistan’s first daughter who like Ivanka Trump is savvy in family business ( and is a target of the Mullah Brigade ) and running the affairs of the state.:rotfl:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Bart S wrote:http://www.radio.gov.pk/30-Nov-2016/pm- ... is-victory

Barf-o-Rama!! The only thing Trump forgot to mention (or ganja sharif forgot to note) is that bakis being TFTA material will automatically qualify for expedited citizenship.

This is truly benis material. I am waiting for a denial from the US embassy or the Trump transition team.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

^^ Seriously, I think the whole site is BENIS. Check out this other gem

http://www.radio.gov.pk/24-Nov-2016/tur ... elicopters

Turkey to GIVE Pakistan 40 "modern fighter helicopters" worth 2 billion dollars, it seems.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Bart S wrote:http://www.radio.gov.pk/30-Nov-2016/pm- ... is-victory
Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif telephoned US President-elect Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory.

During the telephonic conversation, Donald Trump said he is ready to play any role that Pakistan wants him to do to find solutions to the outstanding problems. He said it will be an honour and he will personally do it.

Donald Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has a very good reputation, and he is doing amazing work, which is visible in every way. He is looking forward to meet the Prime Minister soon. :rotfl:

He said Pakistan is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. :eek:

On being invited to visit Pakistan by the Prime Minister, the US president-elect said he would love to visit fantastic country, fantastic place of fantastic people.
:lol:
Looks like the Donald Trump Presidential term of office is going to see the US ramping up her traditional policy of handing out Jaziya to her Munna aka Major Non NATO Ally, the Mohammadden Terrorism fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Meanwhile another seemingly official website of the Government of Mohammadden Terrorist fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan namely the Press Information Department of the Ministry of Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage, corroborates the story.

Very effusive and fulsome praise for the Mohammadden Terrorism fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan by the US President Elect. Expect in a very short while shipments of F16’s to the Islamic Republic to recommence and a US Presidential visit which Obama refused, to happen:
CLICKY

PR No. 298 PM TELEPHONES PRESIDENT-ELECT USA Islamabad: November 30, 2016

Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif called President-elect USA Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory. President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems. It will be an honor and I will personally do it. Feel free to call me any time even before 20th January that is before I assume my office.

On being invited to visit Pakistan by the Prime Minister, Mr. Trump said that he would love to come to a fantastic country, fantastic place of fantastic people. Please convey to the Pakistani people that they are amazing and all Pakistanis I have known are exceptional people, said Mr. Donald Trump.

Meanwhile reporting from other US MSM:

Pakistan’s surprisingly candid readout of Trump’s phone call with prime minister

Donald Trump Had the Trumpiest Phone Call With Pakistan’s Prime Minister
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

It may well be that Pakis embellished the story. But my major fear with Trump is that he is not well informed on indo-pak issues and may side with the ones who appeal to his ego and massage him ..Pakis are past masters in that sort of stuff.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Gus wrote:It may well be that Pakis embellished the story. But my major fear with Trump is that he is not well informed on indo-pak issues and may side with the ones who appeal to his ego and massage him ..Pakis are past masters in that sort of stuff.
I don't think TSP embellished the story. To me it appears that Trump has been coached by US deep state. But I agree Trump is not informed about India TSP issues, but he doesn't need to be. As a white nationalist, he has the well-oiled white nationalist state apparatus to guide him, and he will just follow and give them what they want.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

I hope Trump did not think he was talking to Modi.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Gus wrote:It may well be that Pakis embellished the story. But my major fear with Trump is that he is not well informed on indo-pak issues and may side with the ones who appeal to his ego and massage him ..Pakis are past masters in that sort of stuff.
Who knows what was said. More than likely the Pakis selectively quoted these comments. The last thing DT needs are for US forces in AfPak to get caught in a perceived snub. The last 2 months have seen some Paki attacks and US casualties spike.
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

Well then its status quo. Which is still better than dealing with the Clingon empire.

And of course we are relinquishing any sense of power or control by giving more importance to massa than what it deserves.

Massa is extremely powerful no doubt, but there is a limit to what it can do to help a retarded, crack hoe spouse that is Bakistan.
Last edited by LokeshC on 01 Dec 2016 10:24, edited 1 time in total.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Mort Walker wrote: The last 2 months have seen some Paki attacks and US casualties spike.
What are the numbers?
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Side note - So now massa cannot even afford to snub Pakis lest their casualties spike in afg.. sole supapawa led by strong leader
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

saip wrote:I hope Trump did not think he was talking to Modi.
Paki news outlets are notorious for putting words in the mouths of foreign people. Don't trust this article either unless corroborated by Trump's office. For all you know some Pak foreign office fellow gave Sharif his US nephew's phone number as Trump's, and had the nephew give Sharif the warm and fuzzies.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

LokeshC wrote: Massa is extremely powerful no doubt, but there is a limit to what it can do to help a retarded, crack hoe spouse that is Bakistan.
What massa can do is one thing. What Pakis think massa will do is another thing. US still have capability to upset our defense in the ground in terms of equipment and money supply to pak. Plus reverse diplomatic gains we have made in the recent years. Trump has tons of meddling power in that respect. He can very well make peace with Pakis by throwing us under the bus. Whether that works for them is another issue , but we can be definitely hurt.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Gus wrote:Side note - So now massa cannot even afford to snub Pakis lest their casualties spike in afg.. sole supapawa led by strong leader

They have to wait since the leadership in the DoS, DoD, and Culinary Institute are in the process of changing. Not uncommon when switching from one party to another. We still don't know who will win the Trumpanzee Celebrity Apprentice Cabinet Appointees from the finalist list. If Paagal Kuta Mattis gets in at DoD along with Flynn as Nat. Sec. Advisor. It may be a different story.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

Gus wrote:
LokeshC wrote: Massa is extremely powerful no doubt, but there is a limit to what it can do to help a retarded, crack hoe spouse that is Bakistan.
What massa can do is one thing. What Pakis think massa will do is another thing. US still have capability to upset our defense in the ground in terms of equipment and money supply to pak. Plus reverse diplomatic gains we have made in the recent years. Trump has tons of meddling power in that respect. He can very well make peace with Pakis by throwing us under the bus. Whether that works for them is another issue , but we can be definitely hurt.
Wait and watch. I would rather give Trumpanzee benefit of the doubt before the CCF.
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

If massa scales up Baki offenses, do we think our machinery wont counter it? It has successfully done so this far, with luminaries like Rajiv Gandhi and Maun Moorkh Sigh on the PM chair.

Now we have one of the best administrator we could ever hope for, which means it would actually be a bad idea to dump weapons into Bakistan.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

yensoy wrote:Paki news outlets are notorious for putting words in the mouths of foreign people. Don't trust this article either unless corroborated by Trump's office. For all you know some Pak foreign office fellow gave Sharif his US nephew's phone number as Trump's, and had the nephew give Sharif the warm and fuzzies.
US President Elect Donald Trump's office did not deny the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s version of events even when given the opportunity to do so. Please refer to the Washington Post article posted by me which states “Trump's transition team did not respond to immediate requests for comment or corroboration.” (Clicky).

Seems this time around the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s news outlets did not need to put words into the mouth of foreign people.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

arun wrote:
yensoy wrote:Paki news outlets are notorious for putting words in the mouths of foreign people. Don't trust this article either unless corroborated by Trump's office. For all you know some Pak foreign office fellow gave Sharif his US nephew's phone number as Trump's, and had the nephew give Sharif the warm and fuzzies.
US President Elect Donald Trump's office did not deny the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s version of events even when given the opportunity to do so. Please refer to the Washington Post article posted by me which states “Trump's transition team did not respond to immediate requests for comment or corroboration.” (Clicky).

Seems this time around the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s news outlets did not need to put words into the mouth of foreign people.
trump must have regressed back into his RE broker mode, knowing nawaz + Family's interest in RE.

looks like a typical telephonic blow job
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

More likely the CIA/FBI/Kissinger types would have impressed upon Trump upon how many dibs they have on this NS dude.

From his numerous offshore bank a/c's, to his swiss a/c's, his overseas properties, his minions funds transfers to dubai and England, the funds deposited in tax haven's Isle of Man all must have clear money trail in FBI/CIA/MI6 and must have told Trump that 'he is our guy' and 'we can make him dance to our tunes'. He won't do anything out of step etc. They can always blackmail him and force him to make decisions to their profit. Why irritate somebody dependable as this for an irrational Modi, too risky, the deep state messengers must have convinced him.