Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis (9-8-2014)

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
arun
BRF Oldie

Re: Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis (9-8-2014)

Post by arun »

Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden belief inspired suicide bombing on New Year’s Eve by a 10 year old female child in Maiduguri, Nigeria injures 1 besides killing the suicide bombing child.

A second female suicide bomber was caught and lynched by an angry mob before she could detonate her device:

Girl, 10, blows herself up in terrifying New Year's Eve suicide attack on food market
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

48 stains of semen found after refugee gang rape mother of two

Photo above: Rafi Bahaduri, translator for the Swedish state and one of the accused gang rapists) :shock:
The Swedish mother of two was gang-raped to the sound of laughter and joyful shouts by at least nine refugees at a refugee camp in Småland Mariannelund, Sweden. The woman was almost apathetic after the rape and still feels that she has something stuffed in the genital area. Today, the prosecutor presented the evidence, consisting of semen probes, against nine men, of whom several defends their actions against the woman. ‘She is a whore,’ says the Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi, 25, who is one of the defendants. … :evil: Prosecutor Gunnar Brodin disclosed that forensic scientists found 48 semen stains in the refugee apartment where the gang rape took place. Inside the victim’s rectum and farther up the digestive system was recovered sperm from at least four people. In total, nine men are connected to the rape. Besides the sadistic gang rape, which was committed by Afghan refugees, the mother of two was close to death because her airways was clogged during the rape, stated courtroom clerk Charlotte Bokelund during the trial. … The mother of two, who have chosen to follow the trial, repeatedly felt so bad that she had to leave the courtroom to vomit.
High time that Sweden re-consider it's "liberal refugee policy" !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Brit Girl Trapped By Family And Raped For 13 Years, She Only Escaped When The Abductors Headed To Pakistan

Kunal Anand December 31, 2016
For 13 years, British citizen Anna Ruston was raped every night. Abducted at the age of 15 by an Asian taxi driver, she has revealed her horrifying journey in tell-all book 'Secret Slave' - one that would lead her to attempt suicide with her own scarf.Ruston claims that her captor branded her his 'white s***', and prostituted her out to other men.
"I can still see that bedroom, the corner where I would rock in pain. Although after a while I stopped feeling pain, I think my body shut down." she told The Daily Mirror. She lived 13 years a slave, being forced to relieve herself in a toilet in her home's corner.
She met the man she would know only as 'Malik' at a taxi stand in 1987.He invited her home, to "meet his parents". Instead, she was violently raped. With her own fractured family history, ( so, she came from a "broken home " and preyed upon - sad ! ) she was not reported missing. Malik would only pause the violence when she was pregnant."When you feel a baby move in your stomach you feel you have someone with you, you are not alone."
Every single time, her children were taken away from her, sold to other couples( money making racket as well !) . It was political correctness that prevented others from trying to help her. Her captor ensured it. "Malik dressed me in his culture's clothes, dyed my hair black, made me wear a scarf and keep my head down.She was beaten for an attempt to flee, but flee she did, when Malik's family( so, it looks like that it was a "family business" :evil: ) said they were going to take her to Pakistan: "I knew that I wasn't going to go to a wedding and I knew that they would probably stone me to death or sell me."She is still too scared to report her captor to the police.
She eventually decided to escape after being told the family were taking her to Pakistan, where she feared she would be 'stoned to death' or sold. A trained nurse visiting the household saw that she weighed 40 kilos. Ruston slipped her a piece of paper begging for help when the family was busy with Eid.
The health visitor handed one back to her promising to wait outside. When she got the cue, her phone ringing thrice, she ran.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:Terrorist attack of unknown variety, though it would come as zero surprise to me if it was of the Green on Green Intra Mohammadden belief fuelled variety where the more piously green exterminates the less piously green, kills 35 in Turkey.

Attack shows that Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s boastful offer of his “Mediation Skills” for solving the Jammu and Kashmir issue (Clicky) which he made in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan where he said "when people look for mediators , why don't they talk to me ? I have great mediation skills. Look at how I have effectively dealt with the Kurdish problem", is desperately needed for solving problems within Turkey herself:

Istanbul Reina nightclub attack 'leaves 35 dead'

Meanwhile consequences of Erdogan’s “effectively dealt” “Kurdish problem” along with other sundry problems in Turkey from the above posted BBC link:
10 December: Twin bomb attack outside a football stadium in Istanbul kills 44 people, Kurdish militant group claims responsibility

20 August: Bomb attack on wedding party in Gaziantep kills at least 30 people, IS suspected

30 July: 35 Kurdish fighters try to storm a military base and are killed by the Turkish army

28 June: A gun and bomb attack on Ataturk airport in Istanbul kills 41 people, in an attack blamed on IS militants

13 March: 37 people are killed by Kurdish militants in a suicide car bombing in Ankara

17 February: 28 people die in an attack on a military convoy in Ankara
Given Turkeys problems as brought out by the Terrorist attacks there, I say to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan that I will not begrudge him using all his “Mediation Skills” in solving problems of his own country leaving none to solve problems in Jammu & Kashmir.
Unsurprisingly the New Year attack of a night club in Istanbul in which 2 Indians were killed, turns out to be a case of Mohammadden Terrorism. First link making this a case of Mohammadden Terrorism is that the Mohammadden group Islamic State takes responsibility for the attack and the second link is that news reports indicate that the Turks are looking for an adherent of Mohammaddenism from Kyrgyzstan by name of Lakhe Mashrapov:

Islamic State claims credit for nightclub attack in Turkey

Istanbul suspect a Kyrgyzstan man: media
tandav
BRFite

Post by tandav »

Interestingly here was a lone man groomed by ISIS attacked a reasonably well guarded night club in a TFTA Islamic NATO country with many civilians who are including women who were weapons trained (note multiple armed security guards) and killed 35 people in < 10 mins and escaped unscathed and was not captured. Whereas 10 Pakistanis with the C3I from ISI in Pindi with large ammunition reserves, grenades, explosives and automatic weapons. attacked Mumbai and could only manage to kill 100 odd in 24 hours and were contained by Lathi wielding pot bellied Indian Police Chappies and one got caught by one of these lathi wielders. Something is black in lentils somewhere.
Gerard
Forum Moderator

Post by Gerard »

Playing chess is more sinful than gambling: Muslim televangelist
Ünlü said chess players were “cursed” and claimed that “most people who played chess are liars.”

“Playing chess is worse than gambling and eating pork ... People who play chess are more prone to lying than others. People who play chess may not say the shahada [declaration of Islamic belief] while they are dying,” he said.

“People who play chess are cursed ... You should count your prayer beads instead of playing games like this,” he added.
Rishi Verma
BRFite

Post by Rishi Verma »

Los Angeles Store Sign: Obama and Muslims not Welcome

I would have written, "Sikhs are welcome, Hindus are welcome, Christians are Welcome, Buddhists are welcome, Atheists are welcome but muslims with beard, suicide vest, or burqa are NOT welcome"
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The Intellectual Deceit of Indian Muslim Scholar - Faizan Mustafa
Tufail Ahmad
It is time for Faizan Mustafa – a leading columnist on Indian Muslim issues and vice chancellor of the Hyderabad-based NALSAR University of Law – to enroll in a madrassa and teach Islamic Sharia. In article after article, Mustafa, a former law teacher of mine when I was at the Aligarh Muslim University, is advancing the cause of Islamic Sharia in India. His intellectual deceit is such that despite being a professor of law, he bases his arguments on the Quran and other Islamic texts instead of citing the constitution of India, or the cause of individual liberty. And whenever non-Islamic sources are cited in his articles, his singular purpose seems to be to defend the Sharia laws. Saudi Arabia is always looking for "Islamic scholars" and the pay is fantastic! He should try for a placement there !
is so blindsided that he cannot see polygamy as morally wrong for the democratic age. Instead of citing constitutional arguments, Mustafa cites the Quran to justify his intellectual stand in favour of polygamy. He says: “Muslim men, who take more than one wife are legally bound to provide each wife not only residence but also proper maintenance and equal care and love as the Quran permits polygamy…” His use of the words “legally bound” confuses the Indian constitution with the Quran. :roll:
I am worried that this vice chancellor of a prominent law university reveals in writing his complete contempt for the right to equality, which is a fundamental right available to every man and woman. If you are a concerned citizen, ask this question: Should Mustafa continue to serve as the vice chancellor and teach law despite writing words such as: “[Muslim Personal Law] cannot be challenged on the grounds that it violates the right to equality.”
The issue of triple talaq remains unsettled due to which Muslim women are going to courts. But Mustafa writes: “The current debate even in Supreme Court is unnecessary as in 2002 itself apex court has held in Shamimara case that triple divorce does not dissolve marriage.”
I am extremely worried that this Sharia advocate is the vice chancellor of a major law university in India, with absolutely no considerations in his writings for the Indian constitution. I am worried that the mainstream media gives him a lot of space. There could only be two situations behind his thinking: one, he does not understand the constitution; two, he understands, but mischievously and deliberately undermines the constitutional arguments to advance the cause of Sharia in India. Let’s not forget: at the heart of his writings is the argument that the Indian constitution is subservient to the Quran.
Someone should monitor him !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

UAE Outlaws Keeping Wild Animals As Pets- BBC News

Another one of those "positive news stories" which buttresses the image of Gulf Sheikdoms in the eyes of (at least !) Western Audiences, as a safe haven for tourism, as a bastion of "liberalism", in a ocean surrounded by "fanaticism" and where animals are treated "humanely". It falls in the same category of "image building" news as the recent publicity given to the "world's tallest indoor Christmas tree" decked - in Dubai- with expensive jewellery ! :D

PS: When are the "famous" camel races mounted by under-age Indian, Pakistani and Bangladeshi jockeys, going to stop- Enquiring readers want to know :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

One More Example Of Uyghur Crackdown

Uyghur Government Workers Ordered Not to Identify on Forms as Muslim
Ethnic Uyghur government workers in northwestern China’s Xinjiang region are being ordered to remove the word “Islam” from a box indicating religious affiliation on their household registration forms, in a move aimed at further reducing cultural identity in the volatile region, sources say.An official directive sent out a month ago warns recipients not to delay in changing the form if the offending word has already been entered, sources in Xinjiang told RFA’s Uyghur Service.“The police department is in charge of household registration forms,” a worker in Kashgar (in Chinese, Kashi) prefecture’s Municipal Office of Petition Affairs told RFA.
If you have entered Islam on the form as your religion, you have to take the form back to the office that first issued it and have them change it,” RFA’s source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.“ :roll: I can’t tell you anything more about it than this, though,” the source said.
Rights groups accuse Chinese authorities of heavy-handed rule in Xinjiang, including violent police raids on Uyghur households, restrictions on Islamic practices, and curbs on the culture and language of the Uyghur people.China regularly vows to crack down on what it calls the “three evils” of terrorism, separatism, and religious extremism in Xinjiang.But experts outside China say that Beijing has exaggerated the threat from Uyghur separatists, and that domestic policies are responsible for an upsurge in violence that has left hundreds dead since 2012.
Organization Of Islamic Countries (IOC ), as a guardian of the Ummah, would be shirking it's duties if it does not take up the matter with the Chinese authorities either openly or discretely through back-channel
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Sharia "Rules" In Bahrain !

British mother jailed in Bahrain after being accused of cheating on her husban
A British mother accused of cheating on her husband under Bahrain's strict Sharia law was only freed from prison when her 'abusive' Muslim husband dropped the charges against her.Hannah James, 26, is said to have survived on three meals of rice and water a day after her partner Jassim Alhadder told the police she was having an affair with a married man who works for the government. Husband's allegations accepted on "face value" by Sharia Court :roll:
After languishing in jail since early December she was finally let go when Alhadder, 29, personally told the authorities to clear her of the alleged adultery.He told MailOnline: 'I dropped the charges because she is the mother of my child and I still love her. So, he has not yet "tripled talaqed" her yet :mrgreen:
I am her husband so I had to clear her, because of the laws in the country. She's now been released and she's in safe hands.' Ms James, from Fraserburgh in Aberdeenshire, is now stuck in the conservative Muslim country because Alhadder burned her passport, her family has claimed on a crowdfunding page raising money for her legal fees.Alhadder denies doing so but his stories are inconsistent. He told MailOnline she lost the document but in another interview, he said she destroyed it herself after 'hiding it in the oven' and forgetting about it.Ms James married Alhadder ( mistake # 1) shortly after moving to Bahrain in March ( mistake # 2) with their British-born son Nelson, four, who is now back in the UK with his grandparents.
Rishi Verma
BRFite

Post by Rishi Verma »

Afghan Woman Killed for Going Shopping without Husband
Provincial governor's spokesperson Zabiullah Amani said the woman was stabbed and decapitated using the bayonet of an AK-47 by men linked to the Taliban.
Pakistani madrassa education of Taliban in full display
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Kolkata: Imam issues fatwa against PM Modi for 'bluffing' people through demonetization :roll:
The Imam of a Kolkata mosque on Saturday issued a 'fatwa' against Prime Minister Narendra Modi, accusing him of "bluffing" the people through demonetization, evoking a sharp reaction from BJP which demanded his arrest. Syed Mohammad Nurur Rahman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Kolkata's Tipu Sultan Masjid, said, "Everyday people are harassed and facing problem due to demonetization."
The imam is lucky to live in India, where he can issue such a fatwa and still not become Wajib-ul- Kutlet like some other countries :twisted:
Bhurishravas
BRFite

Post by Bhurishravas »

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/2017 ... ck-attack/
The truck rammed into pedestrians getting off a bus in Jerusalem on Sunday afternoon. Israeli police believe it was a deliberate attack.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Osama bin Laden's brother is a student landlord in Glasgow renting out flats to hundreds of unsuspecting British youngsters for up to £13,000 a year

- Bakr Mohammed Bin Laden, 68, owns Woodside House in Glasgow
-The apartments in the affluent West End are rented out to wealth students
-Saudi Arabian tycoon, Bakr, bought the land for £1.5million in 2014
-Miami-educated Bin Laden has been described as the 'true ruler of Jeddah'

Is this Group still in favour with the Saudi Royals , after the crane collapse in Mecca 2 or 3 years ago on one of their projects?
Are they one of the Saudi employers who are not paying salaries to their Indian Pakistan Miskeen labour, imported into Saudi under the Khalafa system?
Western Press needs to know that the Old Man Laden (father of Bakr ) married more than two dozen times, ( allowed under SHARIA !) was an prolific breeder, OBL and 53 others brothers :twisted:
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

The Islamization Of Britain In 2016: "More Backwards Than Some Parts Of Pakistan"

* Sharia courts administering Islamic justice in Britain are run by clerics who believe some offenders should have their hands chopped off, according to Muslim scholar Elham Manea. She described the prevailing attitude as "totalitarian" and as more backward than some parts of Pakistan.
* Teaching children fundamental British values is an act of "cultural supremacism," according to the National Union of Teachers, which wants to replace the concept with one that includes "international rights."
* More than 100,000 British Muslims sympathize with suicide bombers and people who commit other terrorist acts, according to a 615-page survey. Only one in three British Muslims (34%) would contact the police if they believed that somebody close to them had become involved with radical Islam. In addition, 23% of British Muslims said Islamic Sharia law should replace British law in areas with large Muslim populations.
* Belmarsh maximum-security prison in London has become "like a jihadi training camp," according to testimony from a former inmate. The government was accused of burying a report on prison extremism. The report warned that staff have been reluctant to tackle Islamist behavior for fear of being labelled "racist."
* Residents in Manchester received leaflets in their mailboxes, from a Muslim group called "Public Purity," calling for a public ban on dogs.
* Voter fraud has been deliberately overlooked in Muslim communities because of "political correctness," according to a government report.
* Police in Telford — dubbed the child sex capital of Britain — were accused of covering up allegations that hundreds of children in the town were sexually exploited by Pakistani sex gangs.

The Muslim population of Britain surpassed 3.5 million in 2016 to become around 5.5% of the overall population of 64 million, according to figures extrapolated from a recent study on the growth of the Muslim population in Europe. In real terms, Britain has the third-largest Muslim population in the European Union, after France, then Germany.

The growth of Britain's Muslim population can be attributed to immigration, high birth rates and conversions to Islam.

Islam and Islam-related issues, omnipresent in Britain during 2016, can be categorized into five broad themes:
1) Islamic extremism and the security implications of British jihadists in Syria and Iraq;
2) the continuing spread of Islamic Sharia law in Britain;
3) the sexual exploitation of British children by Muslim gangs;
4) Muslim integration into British society; and
5) the failures of British multiculturalism.

[*]January 6. A House of Commons briefing paper on polygamy revealed that recent reforms to the social security system would allow migrants in polygamous marriages to claim additional benefits payments. Although polygamy is illegal in Britain, some 300,000 people are believed to be living in such unions in the country.

[*]January 6. The Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ), which represents examination boards in England, Wales and Northern Ireland, reached an agreement with Muslim groups to reschedule crucial exams during the next three years to avoid clashing with Ramadan, when observant Muslim pupils would be expected to fast.

[*]January 25. One in five prisoners in Britain's top-security prisons are Muslim. The eight Category A prisons contain 5,885 highly dangerous inmates and 1,229 — 20.8% — are Muslim. By comparison, 5.5% of the overall UK population is Muslim.

[*]February 29. Girls in Britain as young as 11 are being forced into marriage via the internet while others are being secretly wed over the phone. Imams in Britain and abroad have been conducting ceremonies using Skype to marry British girls remotely to men abroad. The new husband is often promised that he will get a visa to come to Britain.

[*]March 28. Teaching children fundamental British values is an act of "cultural supremacism," according to the National Union of Teachers (NUT), which wants to replace the concept with one that includes "international rights." (I will ask in the school my kids attend if they subscribe to this view)

[*]April 1. The first gym in Wales exclusively for Muslim women opened in Cardiff

[*]May 7. Mohammed Shaheen, a 43-year-old father of seven, was sentenced to 16 years in prison for raping underage schoolgirls. Shaheen, an immigrant from Pakistan, insisted he was a devout Muslim who had been framed by his victims.

[*]June 27. An article in the Economist magazine argued that some forms of female genital mutilation (FGM) should be allowed because "minor" forms of the practice might prevent girls from more extreme harm.

[*]July 5. The Labour Party reinstated Naz Shah, a Muslim MP from Bradford who was suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts that called on Israelis be deported to the United States.

[*]July 12. Residents in Manchester received leaflets in their mail boxes calling for a public ban on dogs. The leaflets, distributed by a group called "Public Purity," stated: "This area is home to a large Muslim community. Please have respect for us and for our children and limit the presence of dogs in the public sphere. As citizens of a multicultural nation, those who live in the UK must learn to understand and respect the legacy and lifestyle of Muslims who live alongside them."

[*]August 4. A public swimming pool in Luton announced gender-segregated sessions for "cultural reasons." The gender-segregated sessions are named 'Alhamdulillahswimming,' an Arabic phrase which means "Praise be to Allah."

etc
etc
etc
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

No "Sharia- Faria " Allowed In Switzerland :mrgreen:

Swiss Muslim girls must learn to swim with boys, court rules :D
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

all EU nations except UK are pushing back against these special exemptions demanded by muslims.

if they want EU comforts they will have to tolerate EU mores also, albeit sullenly

as always control over what women see/do/go/dress is a core tenet sought to be preserved.
Y. Kanan
BRFite

Post by Y. Kanan »

Fascinating news story. Oh ye muslim faithfuls, when you lose the left you have truly lost everybody. They were your last allies in the world.

Why are Jews, gays, and other minorities in Europe increasingly voting far-right?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-jews-gay ... 10409.html
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

According To This Report Ft. Lauderdale Shooter Converted To Islam Years Ago !

Fort Lauderdale Airport Shooter Converted to Islam, Identified as Aashiq Hammad Years Before Joining Army
The Ft. Lauderdale Airport shooter is a Muslim convert who years before joining the U.S. Army took on an Islamic name (Aashiq Hammad), downloaded terrorist propaganda and recorded Islamic religious music online, according to public records dug up by the investigative news site of an award-winning, California journalist. This is pertinent information that the Obama administration apparently wants to keep quiet, bringing up memories of the Benghazi cover up, in which the president and his cohorts knowingly lied to conceal that Islamic terrorists attacked the U.S. Special Mission in Libya.
The public records uncovered in the days after the massacre suggest Santiago (Hammad) is a radical Islamic terrorist that’s seriously committed to Islam. Besides taking on a Muslim name, he recorded three Islamic religious songs, including the Muslim declaration faith (“there is no God but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger”) known as the Shahada. He also posted a thread about downloading propaganda videos from Islamic terrorists on a weapons and explosives forum. The investigative news site that unearthed this disturbing information connected the dots between Santiago, who is of Puerto Rican descent, and Hammad, an identity he created in 2007.
Rishi Verma
BRFite

Post by Rishi Verma »

Tarek Fatah refresher course on Islamism
(summary: he calls Islamism demonic and supremist)

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Tillerson won't rule out Muslim registry
Rex Tillerson, President-elect Donald Trump's pick to lead the State Department, did not rule out the creation of a national registry of Muslims during his Wednesday confirmation hearing.But Tillerson did say he would not support a "blanket-type" ban on all Muslim immigration into the United States. Trump has regularly floated using a registry to track Muslims in America as a way to protect the country against potential acts of terror. But his staff regularly tries to tamp down those concerns in statements.When pressed on the registry by Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-N.H.), Tillerson punted.
“I would need to have a lot more information around how such an approach would even be constructed,” he said.“If it were a tool for vetting, it obviously extends to other groups as well that are threats to the U.S.”Tillerson went on to add during the hearing that America will need to rely on peaceful Muslims across the world in its fight against terror, saying his travels throughout Muslim countries across the world have helped him to gain “an appreciation and recognition of this great faith.”
Trump's call for a Muslim registry echoes a George W. Bush administration-era program, the National Security Entry-Exit Registration System (NSEERS), which created new check-in requirements for citizens of certain countries while in the United States.
Two Trump Cabinet picks have already raised concerns about the proposed registry in their hearings. Homeland Security pick and retired Gen. John Kelly said Tuesday that he wouldn't agree with a religion-based registry, while Trump's attorney general pick, Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-Ala.), said the registry would create constitutional issues.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

She's back with a vengeance: Kim Kardashian glowed - literally - at her makeup Masterclass in Dubai on Friday

Kim Kardashian in Dubai :roll:

Does she know that Sharia Rules in Dubai :twisted:

Her target audience : Rich and glitzy Sheikhas and Paki Mohtermas :D
Fans waited hours to secure the best spots at Kim Kardashian's Masterclass in Dubai on Friday.
With VIP seats at the makeup seminar on a first come, first served basis, Middle Eastern fans were not taking any chances, lining up around the venue to try to get as close to the 36-year-old as possible.
Hope for her sake that whatever she is "famous" for doing, she does that behind "four walls"
Attendees shelled out $1,600 to be at the six hour long seminar with Kim and her makeup artist Mario Dedivanovic.
A noticeably large security team is also making sure that the star is and feels safe. Heading to dinner on Thursday night, Kim had a mini army of friends and guards by her side. Hope that she makes it safe and sound to her home base !
Dubai has long been known as the "Conspicuous Consumption Capital Of The World" ; however, it's other reputation as the "Enforcer Of Sharia" also remains intact but only when it makes tabloid headlines !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Egypt: Christian Couple Stabbed to Death on Coptic Christmas Day
At least three members of the Coptic Christian minority have been killed so far this year in Egypt, including a couple found in their bed with their throats slit on January 6, the traditional Coptic Christmas Day, reports Christian Today, citing World Watch Monitor (WWM).
In All Islamic countries, non-muslim minorities are constantly living in physical danger ; OTOH, muslim minorities in western countries and other non- Islamic nations ( where they are a significant minority )are aggressively asserting for their "democratic rights" - the "right" to ban pork products in public school, the "right" to have a prayer room in schools, offices and hospitals . And the local politicians are obliging them ! :cry:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Saudi Arabia: Grand Mufti rejects 'depraved' entertainment, says they might corrupt morals

The Grand Mufti Speaketh: Entertainment is HARAM ; case closed !
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Islam could wipe out European society, fears Austrian leader

SALZBURG: The head of Austria’s far-right Freedom Party (FPO) on Saturday called for a law banning "Islam" and Muslim symbols, comparable to an existing law banning Nazi symbols, saying Islam could wipe out European society.

Austria needs "a law which prohibits Islam", Heinz Christian Strache told several thousand supporters at the party’s new year meeting in Salzburg.

"Let us put an end to this policy of Islamisation. Otherwise, we the Austrians, we the Europeans will come to an abrupt end," Strache said, in an apparent reference to the course pursued by the coalition government.

The junior coalition party OVP called on Wednesday for halving the number of asylum applications accepted this year to around 17,000. Strache responded by saying: "We need zero and minus immigration.

"Any law against extreme elements of Islam should be similar to the law Austria introduced after WW2 banning the Nazi Party and Nazi symbols, a party spokesman said when asked for clarification.

The Freedom Party’s anti-Muslim message has been well-received by a large minority of Austria’s electorate.

Its presidential candidate Norbert Hofer was defeated in a run-off vote last month but gained 47 percent support.

The nation of 8.7 million people has received more than 130,000 claims for asylum from people fleeing war and poverty in countries such as Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq since the summer of 2015. About 600,000 Muslims, some of whom arrived during Europe’s migration crisis, live in Austria.

The party, which has long called for a ban on face veils, also called for changing the way refugees are taken care of.

The state, not NGOs like the Catholic charity Caritas, should be in charge of their care to make sure money is spent efficiently, Hofer himself said at the same event on Saturday.

Cheers Image
Rishi Verma
BRFite

Post by Rishi Verma »

Another Honor Killing in Pakistan

Jo Lahore me gandu wo Lahore me 400% gandu
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on STFUP ThreAD

Who is committing the worst atrocities against, us, Muslims?

Who is responsible for the greatest numbers of deaths against Muslims today? Who commits the worst atrocities against Muslims? It is not the West that claims the highest headcount nor is it Israel. The sad truth is that today Muslims kill the most Muslims around the world.

Since the beginning of the Arab Spring in late 2010, more than 100,000 have been killed. Many of these deaths were in Syria, where thousands more languish in prisons expecting similarly grim fates. And with the rise of ISIS and the threat that it poses to regional stability, many more are expected to die.

Most of the fighters are killing “infidels”. Most of those dying are allegedly “infidels”. Almost always, that means that they are the wrong kind of Muslim to the other Muslim holding the gun. Whether they are fighters or civilians, the sin of those dying is in many cases simply being Sunni rather than Shiite, or Shiite rather than Sunni. And woe betides any smaller minorities caught in the middle.

In Pakistan, Shias, Ahmadis and minorities are being wiped out in a systematic and calculated way. In the wastelands between ISIS and what remains of Iraq and Syria, the same is true: Sunnis and Shias kill each other and ISIS occasionally targets other Sunnis accused of apostasy. Meanwhile, minority groups do their best to flee as far away as possible. When they do not, they often get caught in between, with little to protect them.

Missing a layer of truth

These events are portrayed as significant human tragedies in the West. And they are. But the reporting usually misses an important layer of truth. Because it is Muslims killing Muslims, often Arabs killing Arabs, it is not described as what they truly are: ethnic, social, sectarian and/or tribal cleansing.

A conflict such as that in Israel-Palestine can be given this dimension in the Western news narrative quite easily. And the cause of the Palestinians can be picked up by Western and Middle Eastern humanitarian and activist groups very easily because of it – and rightly so. But what is happening in Syria, Iraq, and in many other hot-spots around the Muslim world is no less serious. In fact, it skirts on the edges of genocide much more often.

Yet how often do we hear cries of protest and indignation when the communities of Ahmadis in Pakistan, or when most Sufi groups in Iraq are being effectively uprooted from the homelands. Most of those displaced will never return, and those communities will never recover. These may not have suffered for as long as the Palestinians at the hands of the Israeli state, but their communities have often been all but destroyed – by “fellow” Muslims.

We like to proclaim that Islam is a religion of peace. And for most of us it is. But we have to acknowledge that there are those Muslims for whom Islam is not a religion of peace. Whether extremist Salafist Jihadists, or Shia Revolutionary Guards, there are those in our religion that speak of Islam with a gun in their hands. And as long as they have the power to do so, they will claim to speak on our behalf as well.

We need to take responsibility for these facts. And we need to recognise that while we allow young boys and men who should know better kill Muslims on behalf of Islam all around the Muslim world, we are failing to uphold the Islam of peace. When we let our religion be hijacked by the violent minority, we are failing in our religious duty.

There is only one uprising we need. We need the silent majority who does not care whether their neighbours are Sunni, or Shia, or Sufi, or Ahmadi, or Ismaili, or Christian or Jewish, or whatever else, but who care that they are good people, we need this majority to stop being silent. We need to raise our voices against those who would steal our religion from us, destroy our homes and uproot us from our villages. And we need to teach them that Islam is the religion of peace. They are the “infidels”, and we need to at the very least fight the jihad of words to bring peace to them, and to our region.

Cheers Image
Pathik
BRFite

Post by Pathik »

Peregrine wrote:X Posted on STFUP ThreAD
We like to proclaim that Islam is a religion of peace. And for most of us it is.
786%
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Malaysia Becoming More Saudi ? :roll:

Now, Terengganu Islamic enforcers say may nab unmarried couples in cars too
BY NABIHAH HAMID
KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 18 — Under media spotlight for arresting unmarried Muslims couples riding motorcycles together, Terengganu Islamic authorities admitted today that it is considering extending the enforcement to passengers in other vehicles, such as cars. So, the "Islamic authorities" have becomes "experts" as to who is Muslim and who is unmarried. By the way, who is funding this "policing" !
Despite that, Terengganu Religious Affairs Department (JHEAT) said implementing the anti-vice operation dubbed Ops Bonceng for other vehicles would be different, admitting that religious officers would not be able to observe Muslims in cars.“There are suggestions to extend [the operation] but we have to see first how Ops Bonceng is being handled,” JHEAT’s chief assistant commissioner (enforcement) Nik Zulhaiza Ismail told Malay Mail Online’s sister publication ProjekMMO.“We cannot just implement [checking non-mahram] riding in cars together [like in Ops Bonceng] because the enforcers’ eyes cannot see what happens.” Saudi experts on hand for necessary advice? :mrgreen:
“We cannot punish and assume what they do. Unlike riding motorcycles, it is obvious that they sit together closely,” he said.Despite that, Nik Zulhaiza said JHEAT already has provisions to act on Muslim couples who are caught together in secluded places.“For those together alone in the car in quiet places, for example, we already have Sections 29 and 31.“Section 29 can be used if enforcers see that the couple is already naked, while Section 31 if they are making out and so on,” he said.Under the state’s Shariah Criminal Offences Enactment (Takzir) 2001, Sections 29 and 31 handle the acts of “getting ready for sex out of wedlock” and “close proximity” respectively.On Monday, Malay daily Sinar Harian reported that JHEAT nabbed 26 unmarried Muslim couples for riding motorcycles together.All 52 of them, aged between 16 and 42 years old, were arrested under Ops Bonceng last week under the offence of “immoral act in public”.
Easy answers to these Islami problems: (1) Proclaim Malaysia as an Islamic State (2) Ban women drivers (3) Ban women pillion riders (4) Make Nikab, Burqa and Hijab as national attire . Problem solved .
PS: The above should not be "too difficult" to implement ! something like "Shariah Criminal Offences Enactment already exists !!!
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the STFUP Thread

In inaugural speech, Donald Trump talks of 'giving power back to Americans'

NEW DELHI: As an impassive and almost stern Barack Obama looked on, US President Donald Trump in his inaugural speech today reiterated the populist rhetoric that blew middle and marginalised America his way in the November 8 elections.

Even as he pitched himself as the classic outsider hell bent on cleaning up Washington DC, Trump reiterated that "protection will lead to great prosperity and strength" and that strong borders are needed to keep out "Islamic terror". He didn't falter once in his speech and neither did he use the word "bigly", but aside from that his speech was a rehash of all his campaign rhetoric - but the very rhetoric that endeared him to the masses rather than the classes on the East or the West Coast.

Trump got the loudest applause when he said his administration would "eradicate radical Islamic terrorism from the face of this earth." Almost equal applause greeted his comment that America's economy would be renewed by "buying American and hiring American" so that the United States is made "great again." But a surprised silence greeted his nod to brown and black Americans who he said "bleed the same red blood of patriots."

Like he did throughout his campaign, Trump pitched his administration as the "people's administration" and not the "politicians' administration.

"Today's ceremony has very special meaning. It is about transferring power from Washington DC and giving it back to you the people," was one of his opening comments.

That was just the beginning. He had a lot more to say about 'dirty DC'.

"For too long a small group in nation's capital has reaped the rewards of being in power while the people have borne the cost. Washington flourished but people did not share in its wealth. Jobs left, factories closed. The establishment protected itself, not the citizens. Their victories and triumph were not yours. While they celebrated in DC there was little to celebrate for struggling families across the land," said the billionaire President.

But, Trump said, he's going to be the one who changes all that.

"That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment, it belongs to you. It belongs to everyone gathered here today. This is your day... January 20, 2017 will be remembered as the day people became the rulers of this nation." Trump said, even as a host of career politicians, including former US Presidents, looked on.

If Americans come first, it also follows that America comes first, and that's what Trump segued to in his speech.

We subsidized the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military. We've defended other nation's borders while refusing to defend our own; and spent trillions of dollars overseas while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay," Trump said.

He referred to rusted and shut factories more than once. He called them "tombstones", again showing exactly what endeared him to the populace that voted him to power.

"We've made other countries rich while the wealth, strength, and confidence of our country has disappeared over the horizon. One by one, the factories shuttered and left our shores, with not even a thought about the millions upon millions of American workers left behind," Trump added

Before he launched into a criticism of career politicians and Washington DC in general, he profusely thanked his predecessor Obama and Obama''s wife Michelle for "being gracious" throughout the transition of power. "They have been magnificent," Trump said, in a rare display of hyperbolic praise for an opponent on the political spectrum.

In a rare poetic flourish, toward the end of his speech, Trump talked of being a President for "Americans from mountain to mountain, Americans from ocean to ocean" building that sentiment up to a crescendo to end with, of course, "together we will make America great again".

Cheers Image
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:Keeping to the spirit of General Muhammad Zia Ul Haq’s statement that “Muslims have the right to lie in a good cause”, a so called act of Islamophobia turns out to be an act of Islamofabrication.

Yasmin Seweid an 18 year old teenage female adherent of Mohammaddenism and student of Baruch College who claimed Trump supporters called her a 'terrorist' and tried to take off her hijab in New York subway attack, is arrested for 'making the story up':

Muslim teenager who claimed Trump supporters called her a 'terrorist' and tried to take off her hijab in New York subway attack is arrested for 'making the story up'

This is off course not the first time that a so called act of Islamophobia turned out to be an act of Islamofabrication presumable sanctified by the Mohammadden doctrine of Taqiyya. Back in November another 18 year old teenage female adherent of Mohammaddenism though a student of University of Louisiana at Lafayette claimed her Hijab was ripped, a story found later to be a lie:

Louisiana student ‘fabricated’ story of hijab attack, police say

A similar story from the UK dating back to January once again featuring a18 year old teenage female adherent of Mohammaddenism whose Hijab ripping claims was found not to be a case of Islamophobia but rather one of Islamofabrication:

Woman who lied about being attacked for wearing a hijab fined

Looks like the "Islam Khatrey Mein Hai" meme is being stoked up with fabricated stories of Hijab aka Burka aka Burqua ripping in the West.
arun wrote:Yet another so called act of Islamophobia turns out to be an act of Islamofabrication.

Police say complaint by female Mohammadden student of University of Michigan that a man threatened to set her alight if she did not remove her hijab, is a fabrication.

A Muslim student in Michigan claimed a man threatened to set her on fire. Police say it’s a hoax.
In keeping with General Muhammad Zia Ul Haq’s comment, which was influenced by Mohammadden belief based doctrine of Taqiyya that “Muslims have the right to lie in a good cause”, yet another claim of Islamophobia turns out to be an act of Islamofabrication. Joining the above mentioned three acts of Islamaphobia turning out to be an acts of Islamofabrication in the US and the one act of Islamaphobia turning out to be an act of Islamofabrication from the UK; from Austria a case where claim of a 14-year-old Mohammadden girl who said “she was pushed in front of a train simply for wearing a headscarf “, is found to be a case of Islamofabrication:
Muslim girl who claimed she was pushed in front of a train because of her headscarf faces prosecution in Austria after CCTV shows she invented the story

* A 14-year-old girl claimed she was pushed in front of a train for being Muslim
* The girl, known only as Sinem, is now being challenged by police in Vienna
* They have checked CCTV tapes from Wien-Döbling and cannot find the incident
………….

Daily Mail, UK
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"Islamic Blowback" Coming To The Nearest Saudi Town Near To You :twisted:

Militants blow themselves up after gunfight with Saudi forces in Jeddah: media
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Voices/2017 ... 485199057/
'Virtual planners' of Islamic State on dark side of the Internet

By Ed Blanche, The Arab Weekly | Jan. 23, 2017

People pay tribute to victims of a terror attack in front of the Bataclan concert Hall in Paris on November 13, 2016, marking the one-year anniversary of a series of deadly attacks. File Photo by Maya Vidon-White/UPI | License Photo
In the aftermath of the Islamic State's attacks across Paris on Nov. 13, 2015, French investigators were stumped about how the slaughter of 130 people had been planned, even though the authorities had the ter­rorists' mobile phones.

The reason was the perpetrators had, for the first time, used en­crypted messaging apps, such as Telegram or WhatsApp, that could not be cracked by French authori­ties, the Americans or anyone else.

It was a turning point, and a dead­ly one, in the Islamic State's war of terror against the West and its en­emies around the globe.

"We cannot penetrate into certain conversations," François Molins, a former chief prosecutor in Paris, lamented at the time. "We are dealing with this gigantic black hole, a dark zone where there are just so many dangerous things going on."

Since then, the Islamic State terror campaign has escalated sharply under the group's shadowy but innovative intelligence appa­ratus, headed by veteran Islamists and some of Saddam Hussein's top security operatives.

The inner workings of the jihad­ists' apparatus are only now coming to light through the interrogation of defectors and intelligence on senior IS leaders and digital data captured in covert raids by special forces of the U.S.-led coalition.

The key to it all is the Amniyat al-Kharji, the external operations arm of IS's intelligence and se­curity organization. It inspires and controls attacks by individual sup­porters known as "lone wolves" but it also organizes and directs trained infiltrators to mount coordinated attacks that are invariably more le­thal and morale-sapping, such as the bomb and gun strikes against several targets in Paris.

The key to Amniyat al-Kharji's growing abilities to organize, plan and execute sophisticated attacks is its hijacking of the Internet and the evolution of end-to-end encryption on the Internet and mobile devices that is impervious to tracking by in­telligence services. European coun­terterrorism officials call IS op­erations in which online handlers guide terrorists to their targets as being "remote-controlled."

The Amniyat's increasingly so­phisticated killing machine and its encryption system has allowed IS to transform the mechanics of ter­ror from unfocused and random at­tacks by individuals into a deadly ef­ficient network of cells directed by Amniyat's team of handlers.

Western intelligence services fear this may well escalate from gun and bomb attacks and driving lorries into crowds, to car bombings and possibly even chemical weapons strikes.

A Western security source said that an IS defector, born in Germa­ny but raised in Britain and known as Abu Khaled, has claimed the Am­niyat plans to use women suicide bombers. Recent security swoops in Tunisia have added weight to that claim with the arrest of several women who were allegedly prepar­ing for suicide operations.

Rachid Kassim, one of the Amni­yat's principal terrorist coordinators who focuses primarily on France, seems to be active in this endeav­or. In September 2016, three wom­en, ages 19, 23 and 39, were arrested in connection with a failed attempt to blow up a car packed with gas canisters and jerry cans of diesel near Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, a major tourist attraction. The plot was directed by Kassim.

Some in the intelligence com­munity blame U.S. whistle-blower Edward Snowden, who in 2013 un­veiled the secrets of U.S. penetration of cyberspace, for revealing to mili­tant groups how they could thwart electronic surveillance and have a safe means of operational commu­nications. This gave IS a vital and highly lethal edge in its clandestine operations that U.S. and other intelli­gence services have been unable to combat or neutralize.

According to Edward Jay Epstein, author of the book How America Lost Its Secrets: Edward Snowden, the Man and the Theft, "Snowden also aided potential terrorists by offering specific tips about secret sources and methods used by both (the U.S. National Security Agency) and its British counterpart, the Gov­ernment Communications Head­quarters."

The Amniyat was headed by Mu­hammad al-Adnani, a 39-year-old Syrian and one of IS's top opera­tives, chief strategist and propagan­dist with a $5 million bounty on his head, until he was killed in a U.S. airstrike in Syria on Aug. 30, 2016,

On Dec. 5, IS an­nounced that he had been succeed­ed as propaganda chief by someone identified only by the nom de guerre Abu Hassan al-Muhajir, whose ap­pearance and whereabouts West­ern intelligence experts say are not known.

Whether Muhajir also took over the Amniyat as well is not clear but his first announcement was to echo Adnani's infamous September 2014 call on IS supporters everywhere to attack Western kuffar — disbe­lievers — wherever they were to be found.

One supporter who had acted on Adnani's appeal was Anis Amri, a Tunisian who drove a hijacked 25-ton lorry through a crowded Christmas market in Berlin on De­c. 19, killing 12 people and injuring dozens more.

Western intelligence sources say he had communicated with the Am­niyat at least once using Telegram before he embarked on his killing spree.

"Although much remains un­known about Amri's case, it bears many of the hallmarks of ISIL's 'vir­tual planner' model of managing lone attackers," observed terrorism specialist Daveed Gartenstein-Ross of the Washington-based Founda­tion for the Defense of Democra­cies, using another acronym for IS.

"The virtual planner model has revolutionized jihadist external operations. ISIL has taken advan­tage of recent advances in online communications and encryption to engineer a process by which the group's top operatives can directly guide lone attackers, playing an intimate role in the conceptualiza­tion, target selection, timing and execution of attacks," he explained in a Jan. 4 analysis.

"Virtual planners can offer opera­tives the same services once pro­vided by physical networks. This model has helped transform lone attackers who rely heavily on the Internet from the bungling wan­nabes of a decade ago into some­thing more dangerous."

Al-Qaida, which engaged in com­plex attacks such as the multiple suicide hijackings of Sept. 11, 2001, which required months of preparation, did not have access to the technology available to IS.

So far as is known, IS has not attempted such ambitious opera­tions as 9/11 or the thwarted Janu­ary 2006 al-Qaida plot to blow up 10 U.S.-bound airliners over the At­lantic — a rerun of a foiled 1995 plot known as Operation Bojinka, linked to al-Qaida, to destroy up to 12 U.S. airliners over the Pacific.

But, Gartenstein-Ross and others fear that it may just be a matter of time before Amniyat al-Kharji grav­itates toward such potentially cat­astrophic plots. "ISIL has demon­strated an unprecedented ability to coordinate sustained campaigns in various theaters across the globe," he acknowledged.

Intelligence officials say the tactic of using heavy trucks to ram crowds of civilians, such as the July 14 at­tack on a Bastille Day crowd in the Mediterranean city of Nice that killed 84 people and the Christmas market attack in Berlin involved en­crypted guidance by IS handlers in Syria.

They were probably in the north­ern city of Raqqa, de facto capital of IS's Islamic caliphate, or al-Bab, where Western intelligence says Amniyat has a particularly active command center.

"Most of ISIL's prominent virtual planners appear to be based in the group's 'caliphate' in Syria and Iraq, in large part due to proximity and access to ISIL's top leadership," Gar­tenstein-Ross said.

"But since the main equipment that virtual planners require is an Internet connection and good en­cryption, they could theoretically operate from other geographic loca­tions.

"Being geographically dispersed carries greater risk of detection, but particularly as ISIL continues to decline as a territorial entity, the emergence of prominent virtual planners operating from outside the Syria-Iraq theater is likely."

Analyst Bridget Moreng, writ­ing in the journal Foreign Affairs in September 2016, observed that "although ISIS's territorial holdings continue to dwindle, the threat it poses does not.

"ISIS has proven itself to be an endlessly adaptive organiza­tion, utilizing creative measures to shape-shift in its response to exter­nal pressures.

"As the group's territory shrinks and its leadership is picked off by U.S.-led airstrikes, ISIS will rely in­creasingly on its 'virtual planners' — members who operate in the dark spaces of the Internet — to inspire and coordinate attacks abroad."

This article originally appeared at The Arab Weekly.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the STFUP Thread

Trump asks CIA to be ready for wars against ‘Islamic terrorism’

WASHINGTON: On his first full working day as US president, Donald Trump reiterated his pledge to eradicate “Islamic terrorism” from the face of the planet and alerted the American intelligence agencies to be ready for wars.

“Radical Islamic terrorism. And I said it yesterday — it has to be eradicated just off the face of the Earth. This is evil. This is evil,” Mr Trump told officers of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) when he visited its headquarters at Langley, Virginia, on Saturday.

In his inaugural speech on Friday, the new US president vowed to “unite the civilised world against radical Islamic terrorism” and pledged to “eradicate (it) completely from the face of the Earth”.

During the long campaign for the 2016 presidential election, Mr Trump often criticised Barack Obama for not using the terms “radical Islamic terrorism” and said that unless the enemy was openly identified, it could not be defeated.

In his speech at the CIA headquarters, the new president went a step ahead and warned his intelligence officials, and the American nation, that the war against the radical form of Islam was far from over.

Mr Trump said that when he was young, he heard from one of his instructors that “the United States has never lost a war”. But now, “it’s like we haven’t won anything. We don’t win anymore.”

Referring to America’s longest foreign war, in Afghanistan, Mr Trump said it had continued for so long because the United States did not use its full might. “We have not used the real abilities that we have. We’ve been restrained,” he said while promising CIA officials more powers than they have ever had to combat the country’s enemies.

“We have to get rid of ISIS [Islamic State militant group]. Have to get rid of ISIS. We have no choice,” he declared, earning a warm applause from the audience.

“There can be wars between countries, there can be wars.… This is a level of evil that we haven’t seen. And you’re going to go to it, and you’re going to do a phenomenal job. But we’re going to end it. It’s time. It’s time right now to end it,” he said.

He told CIA officials that previous governments had not given them enough support but he would change this. “I want to just let you know that I am so behind you and I know, maybe sometimes you haven’t gotten the backing that you’ve wanted and you’re going to get so much backing. Maybe you’re going to say — please don’t give us so much backing,” he said.

Mr Trump also criticised the US media for reporting that he had a feud with the American intelligence community. “They are among the most dishonest human beings on Earth …. I am with you 1,000 per cent,” he said.

Before taking oath, Mr Trump had criticised the CIA for saying that the Russian intelligence had hacked the 2016 elections and that the Russians had materials that they could use to blackmail him.

“Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to ‘leak’ into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?” Mr Trump had tweeted on Jan 11.

The president’s decision to talk about his war with the media and complain about the reporting of the size of the crowd at his inauguration ceremony, however, irked CIA veterans.

“Former CIA director Brennan is deeply saddened and angered at Donald Trump’s despicable display of self-aggrandisement in front of CIA’s Memorial Wall of Agency heroes,” Mr Brennan’s former deputy chief of staff Nick Shapiro said in a statement.

Other veterans said that many in the audience were troubled by the political tone of the speech, in which Mr Trump speculated about how many people in the room might have voted for him.

CIA veterans argued that their agency was not a political party, it was always loyal to the president, whoever he or she might be.

Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Legal Aid In UK Is Freely Available On The Dole :twisted:

Hate preacher linked to Tunisian beach atrocity fights to stay in the UK... and gets £123,000 of legal aid
An Islamic hate preacher has won £123,000 in legal aid despite links to a terror group which murdered 30 British tourists at a Tunisian beach resort.
Hani al-Sibai was granted public money to help him fight deportation even though he is alleged to be a 'key influencer' of the extremist Ansar al-Sharia movement.
This group is believed to have recruited Seifeddine Rezgui, the gunman who massacred 38 British and other tourists at Sousse in June 2015.Al-Sibai, 55, whose three-storey housing association home in West London is worth £1million, is also said to have radicalised Mohammed Emwazi, the infamous Islamic State executioner best known as 'Jihadi John'.He described the 2005 7/7 terror attacks in London as a 'great victory' for Al Qaeda and hailed Osama Bin Laden as 'a lion among the lions of Islam'.
Hope that a "sane" British Govt would change the laws to ensure that public money is not spent on such undesirables. Will not happen until immigration from Islamic countries becomes strict and political parties do not give in to such "demands" !
Al-Sibai arrived in Britain in 1994 and was refused asylum in 1998 because of his involvement with the Egyptian terror group Islamic Jihad.
Al-Sibai arrived in Britain in 1994 and was refused asylum in 1998 because of his involvement with the Egyptian terror group Islamic Jihad.
He denies being involved in terrorism, that he is a key influencer, leader or close associate of the Islamic fanatics behind the Tunisia attack and he denies rejoicing in the 2005 terror attacks. He said he merely pointed out that the bombings were in fact a 'great victory' for Al Qaeda.:roll:
A spokesman added: 'Applications for legal aid are subject to a strict means test. Those who do meet the relevant thresholds may still be required to pay a significant contribution towards the costs of their defence.'
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"Hijab Craze" Being Carried Too Far ?

4 year-old Muslim girl banned from wearing hijab by Roman Catholic school in UK
A 4-year-old Muslim girl in the UK has been banned from wearing a hijab by a Roman Catholic school under a strict uniform policy, sparking a massive row on social media.
The unnamed child was told by staff at St Clare's School in Handsworth, Birmingham, that she should not wear her hijab to lessons. The school has a strict uniform policy, including no headwear or scarf and asked parents of the girl to respect it.
The girl's father called on Birmingham City Council's Labour cabinet member for equalities Waseem Zaffar to intervene causing the row to erupt. The row has now divided senior councillors and women's rights activists who have been locked in a feud over Facebook and Twitter, the Birmingham Mail reported. Zaffar wrote that he had met with the head teacher and told her the ban on the scarf was against the equalities act. "I'm insisting this matter is addressed asap with a change of policy," he said.However, his cabinet colleague Majid Mahmood countered that as a faith school St Clare's is "maybe within its rights to insist upon a particular dress code," just as a Muslim faith school "may require girls to wear headscarves". So, it seems that in Birmingham ethnic Pakis dominate the local council !
Mashuq Ally, a former head of equalities for Birmingham City Council, agreed saying there is no religious requirement for girls of infant school age to wear the hijab... Another Paki weighing in with his "two bits" of advice :D
Campaigner Gina Khan attacked Zaffar on Twitter, accusing him of backing parents who enforce the hijab on little girls as a means of control. Another Paki making the local news !
Councillor Brigid Jones, cabinet member for children, families and schools, was quoted as saying, "Each school's governing body is responsible for the creation and implementation of its own uniform policy. However, the local authority is supporting the school to ensure its policy is appropriate, in line with legal requirements, and we are engaging with all schools to remind them of their responsibilities when it comes to setting school uniform policies." Some sane advice for a change ![/quote]
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

can anyone find out if the 3 people arrested in sweden for raping a woman and live streaming it on fbook are green refugees ? MSM is generally mum on their id so far.