China Watch Thread-I

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
ranjan.rao
BRFite

Re: China Watch Thread-I

Post by ranjan.rao »

empe-lol xi is trying to getting ahead of himself
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

http://www.breitbart.com/national-secur ... palestine/
Chinese President Xi Jinping violated his nation’s long-standing policy of respecting the sovereignty of other nations and opposing “separatism” in a speech to the Arab League calling for a Palestinian state, with its capital in east Jerusalem.
“China supports the peaceful process in the Middle East [and] the establishment of a Palestinian state with its capital being eastern Jerusalem,” he told the international coalition last week, claiming the nation of “Palestine” should consist of territory within “the pre-1967-war borders” and that Palestinian separatist groups “should not be marginalized.”
“Maintaining the legitimate interests of the Palestinian people is the responsibility of the Arab League as well as the international community,” Xi declared, announcing China would gift Palestinian leaders $7.6 million in “aid” funding.
look at the dlagon empelol making hypocritically ridiculous statements. Good for him for standing up for oppressed peopleoutside of china now that a pro-israel party is the gotus.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

ramana wrote:
panduranghari wrote:Are these moves by the Chinese a signal that things internally are in tremendous flux?

Very much so.

We need to do a textual analysis of Xi JinPing speeches at Davos and Raisiana Dialogues.

Its basically a plea to keep the markets open to Chinese goods as they pivot inwards.

Meantime we have US economy under Trump moving away from China which was started by Bill Clinton whom Lootyens adores.
Will do it saar.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/asia/201 ... 56150.html
Fake Donald Trump tweets filling up Chinese social media
Netizens have created over a million fake tweets in English and Chinese mocking the 45th US president.
byBo Gu
Twitter is blocked in China. Without the help of VPN services, people cannot log on to the site to reach information unfiltered by the Chinese government.
But that doesn't mean internet savvy users cannot poke fun at the newly inaugurated US president.
As the Lunar New Year is right around the corner, officially starting on Saturday and marks a fresh start for the Year of the Rooster, netizens are faking tweets using Donald Trump's Twitter handle @realdonaldtrump.
With the help of a start-up application called Jike, downloadable from the Chinese app store, one can enter any content and a snapshot is created, often with the same distinctive exclamation mark and bitter or outraged tone used by the president himself.
Jike said on Thursday that in only four days, users had created more than a million fake Trump tweets in Chinese and English.
Gautam
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

Jack Ma's Ant Financial buys MoneyGram for $880 million
Buying MoneyGram helps on a few fronts. The transfer business is less regulated, and it gives Ant a toehold in the developed American market. MoneyGram specializes in sending money from immigrants back to their home countries. Ant has been moving into developing economies as well, having recently made big investments in India and Thailand. Linking MoneyGram with these operations will be a natural step.
Not sure how big MoneyGram's footprint in India is, but, by acquiring western businesses, Chinese are buying readily available footprint in India, without paying India anything in exchange (and CPEC encroachment). Same thing for Syngenta with decent India operations. India should require any India operations should be divested...

ChemChina-Syngenta $43 Billion Deal Approved
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/indi ... 84011.html
India's space success 'limited' but offers lessons: Chinese media
According to the Chinese media, India's space technology still lags behind the US and China and it has not yet formed a complete system.
According to the Chinese media, India's space technology still lags behind the US and China and it has not yet formed a complete system.
WHERE IS INDIA LAGGING BEHIND
The editorial pointed out, "There is no Indian astronaut in space and the country's plan to establish a space station has not started," referring to China's manned space missions, with two astronauts last year spending 30 days in the Tiangong-2 space module, which will be developed into a full-fledged space station.
The paper did add that it was "a hard-won achievement for India to reach current space technology level with a relatively small investment", saying it offered "food for thought for other countries", pointing out that the US space budget in 2013 was $39.3 billion, China $6.1 billion, Russia $5.3 billion, Japan $3.6 billion and India $1.2 billion.
The editorial concluded that India's example was "worth pondering". "The first is its ambition to make India a great power. Therefore, it's focused not only on immediate interests but long-term ones. Second, the country believes it should remain present in space technology development, given its close links with military. And third, India is under pressure to compete with China and refuses to lag behind."
"India's Achilles' Heel is its relatively small economic scale and a weak foundation for national development. As a hierarchical society, it has both world-class elite and a largest number of poor people. Many lessons can be drawn from India. As a rising power, it has done a good job. It is ambitious but pragmatic, preferring to compare with others as an incentive to progress. India's political and social philosophy is worth pondering."
Gautam
adityadange
BRFite

Post by adityadange »

Entire article clearly says china is jealous, scared and helpless against Indian achievement.
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

"Mirchi lagi", is an apt interpretation of that article. Not too far our our Western brethren. Suddenly, I see the word 'nano' inserted to every article. As if inserting 103 'nano' satellites into orbit is a trivial matter.
Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

More bullsh&t from china

kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

One feels India definitely needs an "official " mouth piece to counter such propoganda .. some one who can call them out .. I mean really! ! ..no use being all nice when you need is a goad that needs to periodically used to china's vulnerable parts :twisted:
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

I think Doorknob 2.0 will cater to that with some help from "official sources"
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Where is he??
adityadange
BRFite

Post by adityadange »

who is doorknob??
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

venug
BRFite

Post by venug »

China's arse getting hot, wish Masoor Azhar's chelas become part of this:
Uighur IS fighters vow blood will 'flow in rivers' in China

Why Can't Uighurs open a branch in Gwadhar as well? Chinese are everywhere, Uighurs shouldn't box themselves in Xinjiang region. After all this is fight for freedom only.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

^^^^^They bring water bottles also, never step out of the perimeter, so hitting them in shitland is almost impossible, even if some incident happened, it's quickly covered up and put pressure on the sh*tters to track and eliminate the trouble makers. No loss to lizard as those killed in the incident are on death row anyways.
venug
BRFite

Post by venug »

Americans were hit in green zones in Afg, Chinese are nothing special. I don't disagree with covering up saar. If one's arse is on fire, covering arse means nothing, arse is still on fire and that matters.TSP is already on the boil, whom will they take care off first? and TSPians themselves seem to have no clue what to do that they are profiling pushtoon and branding them terrorists, recently one pushtoon vendor was killed, and the more China pressurizes TSP to act, the more TSP will boil. This is awesome onlee.
venug
BRFite

Post by venug »

Neshant wrote:More bullsh&t from china
A overconfident and arrogant China is good for us and reminds me of this very apt Telugu Sumati satakam, almost like written keeping China in mind :D
Balavantuda naakemani
Paluvurito vigrahinchi palukuta mela?
Balavantambagu sarpamu
Chali cheemala cheta chikki chaavade sumathi

As a mighty serpent dies when attacked by ants, A powerful man who is arrogant and talks vainly with all, claiming
that no one can do anything to him will meet the same end.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

China Watch Thread-I

Post by Peregrine »

Trade war will hurt US firms first, China says

BEIJING: Chinese premier Li Keqiang warned the US on Wednesday that American companies would be the first to be hit in the case of a trade war between the two nations.

US president Donald Trump has promised to impose heavy duties on Chinese goods sold in that country.
The warning assumes significance because a meeting between Trump and Chinese president Xi Jinping is in the offing in April.

Speaking at the annual session of the National People's Conference, Li said, "A trade war would not make our trade fairer." Li said that "a closed-door policy or beggar thy neighbour approach will not make anyone the winner." This is seen as a reference to Trump's "America first" policy.

Li also made a plea to the European Union to relax its restrictions on export of high technology to China. On the South China Sea, he said, "China and the US have been cooperating for a long time in the Asia-Pacific and we have common interests."

Cheers Image
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

modi and BJP will rule india for the next decade !! .. some one who will put China in their place
Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

China has built a naval base in the horn of Africa right where maritime trade between Europe and Asia moves.
Another big danger to India and Asia.

--------

China Expands Marine Force 400%; First Overseas Military Base Almost Complete

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-1 ... -base-almo
Among the details to emerge is a move to boost China’s marine corps — highly trained and well equipped troops intended for rapid deployment and offensive missions launched from the sea — from an existing 20,000 troops to more than 100,000.
Neshant
BRF Oldie

Post by Neshant »

Did not China select some fake lama as successor to the Dalai Lama some years ago?

I remember reading something about it.

----

Fears of next Dalai behind Beijing’s Tawang claim?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/indi ... 801903.cms

BEIJING: China is worried about the next Dalai Lama emerging from a foreign country, which probably explains its stiff opposition to the upcoming visit of the present Buddhist spiritual leader to Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh, which is the birthplace of one of his predecessors in the 6th century.
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

Israel and China a 'Marriage Made in Heaven,' Says Netanyahu
Netayahu, meanwhile, told Xi that Israel expects China to play a growing role in the Middle East, echoing similar statements by Saudi Arabia’s King Salman over the weekend. Speaking before a gathering of businesspeople from both countries, the Israeli prime minister encouraged China “to assume its rightful place… on the world stage.”

“We are your perfect junior partner for that effort,” Netanyahu added. “[…]I believe this is a marriage made in heaven.”
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Blackwater to open bases in Xinjiang - Global Times
BEIJING: Military company Blackwater's founder said the company plans to build new bases in China, a move to support the One Belt and One Road initiative.Frontier Services Group (FSG), a company that helps businesses operating in frontier markets to overcome complex security, logistics and operational challenges, plans to build two operational bases in Northwest China's Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region and Southwest China's Yunnan Province, Erik Prince, executive chairman of the firm, told the Chinese Tabloid “Global Times”
Prince, famous as the founder of the private military company Blackwater, renamed Academi, provides executive security services and specialized training. It is reported that the over 5,000 Blackwater employees were working in nine countries at the company's peak. But Blackwater changed its name and sold itself to other investors in 2010 due to its involvement in the Iraq War.
About the new operation in China, Prince told the Global Times that "in late 2016, FSG expanded its geographic focus from purely Africa to include the Northwest and Southwest corridors of the One Belt and One Road initiative." The Northwest corridor includes the countries of Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Pakistan, Afghanistan and the Southwest corridor includes Myanmar, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia," he added that "the planned new facility in China's Yunnan Province will allow FSG to be able to better serve companies in the Southwest corridor. Subsequently, FSG will open a training facility in Xinjiang to serve businesses in the Northwest corridor."
Chinese companies desperately need overseas protection services, Li Jiang, director of the international affairs department in the China Security and Protection Group, told the Global Times, adding that Chinese security service companies lack advanced management theories.
Agnimitra
BRF Oldie

Post by Agnimitra »

Peregrine
BRF Oldie

China Watch Thread-I

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the Islam and Islamophobia Thread

China sets rules on beards, veils to combat extremism in Xinjiang

BEIJING: China will step up a campaign against religious extremism in the far western region of Xinjiang on Saturday by implementing a range of measures, including prohibiting "abnormal" beards, the wearing of veils in public places and the refusal to watch state television.

Hundreds of people have died in recent years in Xinjiang, home to the Muslim Uighur people, in unrest blamed by Beijing on Islamist militants and separatists, though rights groups say the violence is more a reaction to repressive Chinese policies.

The government strongly denies committing any abuses in Xinjiang and insists the legal, cultural and religious rights of Uighurs, a Turkic ethnic group, are fully protected.

While China officially guarantees freedom of religion, authorities have issued a series of measures in the past few years to tackle what it sees as a rise in religious extremism.

New legislation, passed by Xinjiang lawmakers on Wednesday and published on the region's official news website, widens existing rules and will come into effect on April 1.

Workers in public spaces like stations and airports will be required to "dissuade" those who fully cover their bodies, including veiling their faces, from entering, and to report them to the police, the rules state.

It will be banned to "reject or refuse radio, television and other public facilities and services", marrying using religious rather than legal procedures and "using the name of Halal to meddle in the secular life of others".

"Parents should use good moral conduct to influence their children, educate them to revere science, pursue culture, uphold ethnic unity and refuse and oppose extremism," the rules say.

The document also bans not allowing children to attend regular school, not abiding by family planning policies, deliberately damaging legal documents and "abnormal growing of beards and naming of children to exaggerate religious fervour".

A number of bans on select "extremist behaviours" had previously been introduced in some places in Xinjiang, including stopping people with head scarves, veils and long beards from boarding buses in at least one city.

The new rules expand the list and apply them to the whole region.

While Uighurs have traditionally practiced a more relaxed form of Islam, the popularity of veils for women in particular has grown in recent years in what experts say is an expression of opposition to Chinese controls.

After a period of relative calm, there has been a rise in violence in recent months in the Xinjiang's southern Uighur heartland and a large increase in security.

Chinese President Xi Jinping called for a "great wall of iron" to safeguard Xinjiang during the annual meeting of China's parliament earlier this month.

Cheers Image
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Not yet in the bag.China has offered a "three for the price of two",to the Thais,but the "bang" hasn't taken place in Bangkok. Are the Thais under pressure from the US? Their generals have traditionally strong ties with the US.Bangkok being the favourite R&R haunt of the USN. China is trying to split the ASEAN def. structure by arms sales at cheap rates. Almost all ASEAN nations traditionally buy their arms from the US,West,Israel and Russia.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30310669
‘No rush’ to buy three submarines, says Prawit
March 29, 2017 15:09
By The Nation
Deputy Prime Minister General Prawit Wongsuwan said on Wednesday there was no need to rush the purchase of three submarines as long as the proposal was still covered by this year's budget.

The Cabinet yesterday did not consider the proposal by the Defense Ministry, as had been speculated.

Prawit said the proposal is still with the ministry's permanent secretary to check for readiness of all the contracts before it is tabled before the Cabinet for consideration.

He said he was not worried about the public's concerns over the proposal, saying he has previously explained the national security reasons.

The proposal involves the purchase of three Yuan Class S26 T submarines for a total price of Bt36 billion. The vessels each cost Bt18 billion but Thailand has been given a deal by China, with a weapons system and after-sales services.

The deal for used submarines has been pursued for some time. Two attempts have been made to buy vessels in the past. In 1995 Thailand pursued a Swedish Gotland submarine and in 2011 it sought a German 206A-class vessel. Both deals failed.

The current junta revitalized the submarine plan, taking deals from six countries into consideration, and eventually chose China, which promised that services such as equipment, training and port building would be provided together with the purchase.

Earlier this month, Prawit brought military chiefs to see a submarine maintenance center, set up for future submarines, in Naval Dockyard Department in Chonburi.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

China Watch Thread-I

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad Thread

Terror threats transform China's Uighur heartland into security state

KASHGAR/HOTAN: Three times a day, alarms ring out through the streets of China's ancient Silk Road city of Kashgar, and shopkeepers rush out of their stores swinging government-issued wooden clubs.
In mandatory anti-terror drills conducted under police supervision and witnessed by Reuters on a recent visit, they fight off imaginary knife-wielding assailants. Armoured paramilitary and police vehicles circle with sirens blaring.

China says it faces a serious threat from Islamist extremists in this far Western Xinjiang region. Beijing accuses separatists among the Muslim Uighur ethnic minority there of stirring up tensions with the ethnic Han Chinese majority and plotting attacks elsewhere in China.

A historic trading post, Kashgar is also central to China's One Belt, One Road (OBOR) Initiative, President Xi Jinping's signature foreign and economic policy involving massive infrastructure spending linking China to Asia, the Middle East and beyond.

China's worst fears are that a large-scale attack would blight this year's diplomatic setpiece, an OBOR summit attended by world leaders planned for Beijing in May.

State media say the drills, and other measures such as a network of thousands of new street-corner police posts, are aimed making everyone feel safer.

But many residents say the drills are just part of an oppressive security operation that has been ramped up in Kashgar and other cities in Xinjiang's Uighur heartland in recent months.

As well as taking part in drills, shopkeepers must, at their own expense, install password-activated security doors, "panic buttons" and cameras that film not just the street outside but also inside their stores, sending a direct video feed to police.

For Uighurs like the owner of an online multimedia company facing one of Kashgar's main streets it is not about security, but mass surveillance.

"We have no privacy," said the business owner who, like almost everyone Reuters spoke to in Kashgar, did not want to give his name. "They want to see what you're up to."
A Chinese security source, speaking on condition of anonymity, told Reuters the new security measures in Xinjiang were not politically motivated, but based on fresh developments and intelligence. He declined to elaborate.

The Xinjiang government and the State Council Information Office, which doubles as the Communist Party spokesman's office, did not respond to requests for comment.
China routinely denies pursuing repressive policies in Xinjiang, and points to the vast sums it spends on economic development in the resource-rich region. Xinjiang's gross domestic product last year rose 7.6 per cent, above the national average.

Religious re-education

Since ethnic riots in the regional capital Urumqi in 2009, Xinjiang has been plagued by bouts of deadly violence.

The incidence of attacks reported in state media have actually declined markedly, both in frequency and scale, since a spate of bombings and mass stabbings in Xinjiang and southwestern Yunnan Province in 2014.

But Chinese state media say the threat remains high and the Communist Party has vowed to continue what it terms its own "war on terror" against spreading Islamist extremism.

In Xinjiang, this can also be seen at weekly flag-raising ceremonies that Uighurs, a Turkic-speaking people who formed the majority in Xinjiang before an influx of Han Chinese, are required to attend to denounce religious extremism and pledge fealty under the Chinese flag.

At one such event witnessed by Reuters in Hotan, a former Silk Road oasis town 500 km (300 miles) southeast of Kashgar, more than 1,000 people filed onto an open-air basketball court where Party officials checked their names against an attendance list and inspected their dress and appearance.

"Best you take this off or I'll send you to re-education," said one female official, pulling back the black hijab worn by a middle-aged Uighur woman to expose her forehead and hair.

Hotan authorities offer 2,000 yuan ($290) rewards for those who report "face coverings and robes, youth with long beards+ , or other popular religious customs that have been radicalized", as part of a wider incentive system that rewards actionable intelligence on imminent attacks.

Xinjiang lawmakers this week approved legislation extending a prohibition on "abnormal" beards and the wearing of veils in public places across the whole region. The new rules come into force on Saturday.

This month a video purportedly released by the Islamic State group showed Uighur fighters training in Iraq and vowing that blood would "flow in rivers" in China.

"Grid-style" surveillance

The architect of the anti-terror drills and other new measures in Xinjiang is Chen Quanguo, appointed Communist Party boss in the region in August in what analysts said was an implicit endorsement of his hard-line management of ethnic strife in neighbouring Tibet.

Chen has made his mark swiftly, culminating last month in what state media described as mass "anti-terror" rallies across Xinjiang's four largest cities involving tens of thousands of paramilitary troops and police.

One of Chen's most visible initiatives has been to build thousands of what the authorities call "convenience police stations" across Xinjiang and hire some 30,000 new officers to man them.

They are present on almost every intersection in Kashgar, typically just hundreds of metres apart, in what Chen calls a "grid-style social management" system he pioneered in Tibet.

Local state media have praised the initiative as a new benchmark in community-based policing. Critics, including Uighur and rights groups, say the real purpose of the convenience police stations is to spy on the population.

Citizens are encouraged to use the stations to charge their mobile phones, have a cup of tea or shelter from the elements.

"I don't know anyone who has been in there," said one Han Chinese taxi driver, who only wanted to be identified by his surname Huang, suggesting few have taken up on the offer to huddle beside the riot police and soldiers that occupy the stations.

But Huang, reflecting the region's simmering ethnic tensions, added that the increased security made him feel safer.

"Some people think it's too much, that it's just a few Uighurs," he said. "But if they chop your family, then you'll know."

Economy or security?

James Leibold, an expert on Chinese ethnic policy at La Trobe University in Melbourne, said the focus on security runs counter to Beijing's goal of using the OBOR initiative to boost Xinjiang's economy and improve its integration with the rest of China, because it would disrupt the flow of people and ideas. "Those two are just fundamentally at odds," he said.

Spending on security in Xinjiang is rising, jumping nearly 20 percent in 2016 to more than 30 billion yuan ($4.35 billion), according to state media.

That can be seen in the metal detectors and airport-style security checks in place at major public areas, including Kashgar's ancient Id Kah mosque, bazaars, malls and hotels.

Police spot document checks are carried out on pedestrians, with mobile phones inspected for extremist videos or use of banned chat applications like Telegram, WhatsApp and Twitter. Mobile internet speeds have been slowed from 4G to 3G.

"There's maybe 5,000 people making trouble, but the rest of us, 10 million of us, pay the price," one Uighur man in Kashgar told Reuters.

Reuters was tailed closely by local police in Kashgar. A reporter returning to his hotel at 1 a.m. found officers waiting in the lobby.

When asked about the reason for the security one of the officers said Kashgar's preparations for OBOR were of paramount importance.

"When you see military and police vehicles patrolling the street in your country, what do you think it's for?" he said. "It's for safety. Kashgar will be a hub for travel. Everything must be good."

Cheers Image
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Ravi Karumanchiri
BRFite

Post by Ravi Karumanchiri »

Liberal green light for Chinese takeover deal a turning point for Canada: experts

Steven Chase
OTTAWA — The Globe and Mail
Published Tuesday, Mar. 28, 2017 10:17PM EDT
Last updated Wednesday, Mar. 29, 2017 10:46AM EDT
The Trudeau government’s decision to approve a Chinese takeover deal originally rejected in 2015 as too risky for national security marks a significant shift in Canada’s approach to Beijing, and may encourage China to invest more heavily in cutting-edge Canadian firms that might have been considered off-limits before, experts say.

Hong Kong-based O-Net Technology Group announced this week that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s cabinet had given it the green light to purchase ITF Technologies of Montreal, a leader in fibre-laser technology. Applications for such technology include directed-energy weapons.

This represents a complete reversal in Ottawa’s attitude to this deal, which the Harper government in 2015 blocked after national security agencies warned them the transaction would undermine a technological edge that Western militaries have over China.

“If the technology is transferred, China would be able to domestically produce advanced military laser technology to Western standards sooner than would otherwise be the case, which diminishes Canadian and allied military advantages,” a national-security report by the Department of National Defence and CSIS said in 2015.

<SNIP>

NDP MP Nathan Cullen said the Liberals are not doing much to build confidence in their decision. “Saying they’ve done a national security review that they won’t tell us about and ‘Just trust us’ when it comes to potential weaponized laser technology going to an authoritarian government like China is directly contradictory to Canadian values in my opinion,” Cullen said.

<SNIP>
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

That Orwellian description of a police state does not seem to arouse any Islamic passions. I wonder why?
tandav
BRFite

Post by tandav »

sanjaykumar wrote:That Orwellian description of a police state does not seem to arouse any Islamic passions. I wonder why?
Because China has done what Islam wants to do, there is only admiration. What else is this convenience police station and officers but the local mosque and mullah in disguise?
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

That is a striking parallel. I may also add the peasant/citizen spies in China being analogous to the momin who is authorized to enquire, judge and sentence the reactionary societal element.
venug
BRFite

Post by venug »

While Pakis are busy with sex with dogs and donkeys, their taller than Everest friends want female corpses:
Illegal trade in 'corpse brides' surges in China
Last edited by venug on 06 Apr 2017 21:24, edited 1 time in total.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

And these people have nuclear weapons.
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

x post
GShankar wrote:Is philippines china's latest munna?

Newz ij all over the interwebs of duterte ordering troops to occupy uninhabited islands, just in time for 11 to meet with the z. Somehow the meeting is being hijacked. Looks like a normal act from the old cheen playbook.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

RT.com says the same: Duterte orders occupation of islands.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »