Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - March 17, 2017

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - March 17, 2017

Post by Falijee »

Mardan university student lynched by mob over alleged blasphemy: police
A student of Abdul Wali Khan University in Mardan was killed and another seriously injured by a vigilante mob for "allegedly publishing blasphemous content online", local police said Thursday.
An eyewitness at the scene of the incident said Mashal and Abdullah, two Mass Communication students, were attacked because they were believed to be "promoting the Ahmadi faith on Facebook".
University administration official Fayaz Ali Shah confirmed that the mob of students had accused Mashal of blasphemy before killing him. Frontier justice practiced in Pakistan !
Students said police had been alerted of the incident and were present on campus at the time. When asked why they didn't intervene, the police said there were too many people in the mob for them to take on. :roll: Imran Khan's PTI is "in charge" of police in this province !
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

I like Kanwal SibalJi's strategy. In the article below, he doesn't fully lay it out, but he did so in an interview with a creeepy puke which I need not post here.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/ ... gBamL.html

The only really effective answer to Pakistan’s persistent provocations, including in the Jadhav case, is to suspend the Indus Waters Treaty until such time as Pakistan desists from the pre-mediated murder of Jadhav and otherwise conducts itself as a normal state.
Basically what Sibal said in the interview is that India must do something dramatic that actually invites international mediation but on India's terms. So if India were to revoke the Indus treaty, TSP will squirm, and will surely threaten nukes. At that point, for sure, white colonial rascals will then intervene. India must then make it very clear that unless TSP does this, this, and this, all centered around terror, nothing doing. In other words, India will have a meaningful discussion with the whites about their TSP munna and what they need to do for India to climb down. Its a risky strategy but I think worth pursuing.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

National Security Agency Of USA Hacked Pakistani Mobile Networks - Wikileaks

Moral of the Story : Do not play a double game with your benefactor :D
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

What is thij canadian vija, pakistan vija hain ji?
Some people are getting both vijas

This uzhair baloch has a nexus with koolbhushan yadev, salman rushdie, doval, yogi and evil moodi
This is a RAA, NDS, Iranian intelligins ajancy naxus, to undermine CEEPACK

I wonder what the census walas discovered when they went to COASs garibkhana hain ji?
Did they fill out the religion khana as Ahmadi,hain ji?
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Bajwa Briefs Ganja On Jadhav

‘Spy’ Jadhav will not be spared, Pakistan tells India :roll:
ISLAMABAD: The top civilian and military leadership has decided not to bow down to any pressure over the death sentence awarded to Indian spy Kulbushan Jadhav.
Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Wednesday called on Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif at PM House and took him into confidence on the convicted Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) spy’s trial and subsequent sentencing by a Field General Court Martial (FGCM). I.O.W. prior to the meeting, Ganja Sharif was not in the "loop" and was completely ignored by the Faujis !
A day earlier, Defence Minister Khawaja Asif told Upper House of Parliament that Kulbhushan Yadav would get no concessions as due process of law was followed while sentencing him to death.Hitting out at New Delhi, the minister had said, “They used the term premeditated murder. All I want to say is it was premeditated murder in Gujarat. It was premeditated murder when Samjhota Express was attacked. It is premeditated killings of Kashmiri youths in the Held Kashmir, which continues unabated.” :(( Outbursts of this particular minister should be ignored as he has a habit of reacting to "fake news" as well !
adhav has now 40 days to file an appeal against the FGCM in the army’s court of appeal. In case the court upholds FGCM verdict, Jadhav would have the opportunity to seek mercy from the army chief and the president of Pakistan. :roll:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

US Smuggling Racket Run By A Paki

Pakistani Man Smuggled 81 People Into US Through South And Central America
A Pakistani man accepted a plea deal with the federal government on Wednesday for his role in smuggling dozens of illegal aliens into the U.S. through South and Central America.In his plea agreement, Sharafat Ali Khan, a Pakistani national residing in Brazil, admitted that he smuggled illegal aliens from Pakistan and Bangladesh to the U.S. between March 2014 and May 2016.The smuggling operation involved a network of safe houses and facilitators that stretched from South America, traversing the jungles of Colombia and Panama, to various spots on the U.S.-Mexico border.
Khan, 32, was responsible for smuggling at least 81 illegal aliens, according to a federal complaint filed last year. Interesting to know if he accepted "Islamic customers only " or was an "equal opportunity employer " :mrgreen:
vasu raya
BRFite

Post by vasu raya »

it wouldn't be surprising if the back channel talks on Jhadav are about India showing up at the sleazy world bank lawyer's office in the next 40 days and put their thumb print on a contract that extends IWT in perpetuity, all because Isloo has to show something to their awam...

Sibal should step back, IWT has to be dealt separately
Bheeshma
BRFite

Post by Bheeshma »

India should simply suspend any trade, diplomatic or bilateral treaties till Jadav is returned with due apology.Let pakis scream and cry to the world. As it is no one cares about them.
LokeshC
BRFite

Post by LokeshC »

One thing is certain to any armchair jernail (like myself): The Baki side sees some benefit in going all the way and hang Shri Jadhavji.

Bakis are irrational in many things, but they usually game well in the short term (tactical brilliance, strategic stupidity as usual). We are thinking it is irrational because we are looking for strategy. But in tactical terms, there must be something very rational, very tangible that they hope to obtain.

My bet is this:
1) Kernail sahib exchange (but if they do hang KJji as they intend to, I bet my left and right testimonial that Kernail sahibs testimonials will be in arabian sea and whatever is left will be sunk in Bay of Bengal, so this seems to be less of a motive to me. i.e. they dont care about their kernail).
OR
2) If India makes an attempt to save KJ: "See, we told you so... he is a spy"
3) If India fails to save KJ: "We followed SOP and did the necessary with due diligence..... he is a spy"
4) If India does not try (which is unlikely): "They did not want to try to save him, because they will strengthen our position that he is a spy, therefore he is indeed a spy"

Ultimately I guess they want to create a short term drama on an international scale, about big bad yeeeevil yindooos violating their HS&D and wanting their massas to intervene.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

vasu raya wrote:it wouldn't be surprising if the back channel talks on Jhadav are about India showing up at the sleazy world bank lawyer's office in the next 40 days and put their thumb print on a contract that extends IWT in perpetuity, all because Isloo has to show something to their awam...

Sibal should step back, IWT has to be dealt separately
The point Sibal is making is that India has no leverage over TSP but its 3.5 have. But India just begging TSP's 3.5 to use its leverage will invite the usual response "starts talks with TSP over Kashmir" BS. So what Sibal is saying is we up the ante and then invite international mediation so we shift the goal post.
Ravi Karumanchiri
BRFite

Post by Ravi Karumanchiri »

Lisa wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39572985

Malala is 'humbled' by honorary Canadian citizenship

See, no need for vija, passport direct.
Actually, "It (Honourary Canadian Citizenship) is a symbolic honour; the recipient does not take the Oath of Citizenship and thus does not receive any rights, privileges, or duties typically held by a Canadian citizen."

Malala will still need a vija to vijit Canada.
vasu raya
BRFite

Post by vasu raya »

CRamS, This is hostage negotiation still, while abrogating IWT is a process where there is no reinstatement, only a new treaty has to be done something that includes China

if one wants to do it, do it for good...
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Will India Use Bikram As Back Channel With Bajwa

Kulbhushan Jadhav death sentence: The task before Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Bajwa
As India toils over the fate of its citizen, former navy officer Kulbhushan Jadhav, here is a peek into the mind of the man — Pakistan's Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa — through the eyes of former Indian Army Chief, General Bikram Singh (retired). It is plausible that the Indian government may ask General Singh to reach out to Bajwa. Bajwa served under him on a United Nations mission. But, General Singh suspects that the institution of the Pakistan Army, nurtured over decades of India-phobia, may have hijacked the mind of an otherwise professional soldier. Here are the excerpts from Sujan Dutta's interview with General Singh.
Firstpost: You know General Qamar Javed Bajwa personally since you were his commander on a United Nations mission in Congo and Africa. What kind of a man is he?
General Bikram Singh: General Qamar Javed Bajwa, as a Brigadier, was one of my brigade commanders in the multinational Eastern Division that I commanded in the United Nations Organisation Mission in the Democratic Republic of Congo (MONUC). The Eastern Division then comprised two brigades — one each from India and Pakistan — and in addition, it had a number of battalions and independent companies from 16 other countries. In the international milieu, I found then Brigadier Bajwa totally committed to MONUC's mandate and the ideals of the United Nations. He consistently exhibited a positive attitude with great respect for diversity. During my official visits to his brigade, he would scrupulously abide by the military decorum and protocols. Well, that was the Pakistani Army's Chief almost a decade ago. In his journey from a tactical commander in MONUC to now a strategic leader, he surely would have acquired and shaped his conceptual skills and frames of reference, which will now govern his conduct.
In my earlier columns on him in India Today and The Week magazines, I had mentioned that notwithstanding his moderate leanings, apolitical with strong democratic credentials, he will not be able to change Pakistan Army's stance towards India.
FP: Why?GBS: Keeping the Kashmir pot boiling along with a calibrated hostile posturing against India helps the Pakistan army retain its centrality and exclusive domestic stature. That's why. No Pakistan Army chief would ever like to lose that coveted position. Moreover, any such initiative will invite tremendous resistance not just from the military serving and retired fraternity but also the India-centric terrorist groups — Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed.
FP: Bajwa was seen as a sensible choice by Nawaz Sharif.
GBS: Given his credentials, it was a sensible choice. However, as I brought out earlier, Pakistani Army Chiefs have no option but to follow the well-trodden path of their predecessors.
FP: Since you knew him personally — and Pakistani lawyers are saying Bajwa can determine Jadhav's fate — do you think you can intervene to secure Jadhav's release?
GBS: That is up to the government to decide. However, it needs to be remembered that UN affiliations only go up to a point. National interests have their pre-eminence. Therefore, whether such equations will be useful in changing the mind of the Pakistani Army Chief is anybody's guess. However, I am of the view that the nation must exercise all possible options to secure the release of our former naval officer.
Gyan
BRFite

Post by Gyan »

We should double the quota of Biryani to Paki spies in Indian Jails & order roses for stone pelters in retaliation for Jhadav.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

Falijee wrote:Will India Use Bikram As Back Channel With Bajwa

Kulbhushan Jadhav death sentence: The task before Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Bajwa
In my earlier columns on him in India Today and The Week magazines, I had mentioned that notwithstanding his moderate leanings, apolitical with strong democratic credentials, he will not be able to change Pakistan Army's stance towards India.
FP: Why?GBS: Keeping the Kashmir pot boiling along with a calibrated hostile posturing against India helps the Pakistan army retain its centrality and exclusive domestic stature. That's why. No Pakistan Army chief would ever like to lose that coveted position. Moreover, any such initiative will invite tremendous resistance not just from the military serving and retired fraternity but also the India-centric terrorist groups — Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed.
I believe Gen Bikramjeet Singh is mistaken in repeating this, oft repeated, diagnosis of the Pakistani Army problem. The Paki Army really believes in its mission of spreading Islamism within Pakistan and internationally. If it were merely because of material benefits that flow to them, it would be possible for India to bribe them into a peace. The sum total of the moneies they loot from their Bhikhari populace cant exceed a few billion dollars per annum! This is a sum that can be easily spent by India.. Yet, the idea that such bakshish from India can buy peace is preposterous. As evidence, I present the vehement rejection of trade relations by the Paki Army. Given that they control trade, it follows that the greatest prosperity that will flow from Indo-Paki trade will be to the Paki army itself! Many more Birkin bags etc. can be had for the begums in each harem. Yet this is rejected.. Because Paki army sees relations with India through an ideological lens of the two nation theory.

The Paki army and the two nation theory have to be reduced before any sort of normal relationship.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

Gyan wrote:We should double the quota of Biryani to Paki spies in Indian Jails & order roses for stone pelters in retaliation for Jhadav.
They are Insas fodder.. Paki army generals dont care about them. The only way they will feel the fear is if their sons and daughters feel cold Indian steel.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Mush And His "Crocodile Tears" For Ahmedis

I have my sympathies with Ahmadis: Musharraf :roll:
Former president General (retired) Pervez Musharraf has said that he has his sympathies with the minority Ahmadi community living in Pakistan.
Musharraf was asked to comment on why he did not remove the religious section from the Pakistani passport to which the former president said that “I would like to pass this question”.He said the sensitivity of the question did not allow him to answer it, adding that he has many close friends who belong to the Ahmadi community.“I have my great sympathy with Ahmadis. I’m saying that because many of my very close friends have been and are Ahmadis,” said the former president at the George Washington University. He dare not give the same answer, when in Pakiland :twisted:
“I think you are a community which is very educated and very progressive and very dynamic. I mean every word of it.“So, therefore, one should favour you yes. But one has to see the bigger issue of Pakistan and turmoil within Pakistan. One has to balance sympathies towards your community with realities on ground.” So, he was interacting with a bunch of Ahmedis students; no wonder that he was peddling all this "moderate stuff" :mrgreen:
Responding to another question on the anti-Ahmadi laws in Pakistan, Musharraf said he considered religion to be a personal matter. “I don’t believe in interfering in that domain. But unfortunately the Muslim world is divided on this (issue). Pakistani leaders ( like Mush ) have a habit of giving "moderate" English language statements oversees , but stoop to gutter vernacular when dealing with the Aam Abduls !
Last month a suspected militant shot and killed an Ahmadi lawyer over blasphemy allegations in province. Latif was from a prominent Ahmadi family and was a cousin of Pakistan's 1979 Nobel physics laureate Abdus Salam.In 2015, thousands of Muslims torched a worship place of the Ahmadi sect in another town in Punjab on Eid Milad-un-Nabi. :((
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

US dropped a MOAB on Af-Pak border a few minutes ago.

Claim to target ISIS!!!

More like ISI non-state actors being readied to attack US ass ets in Afghanistan.

Kind of explains the travel advisory.

Looks like it should have been more eastward.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

McMaster will be in TSP tomorrow. Let's see what happens.

The MOAB drop was 10:30AM IST on Thursday 4/13/17
Last edited by Mort Walker on 13 Apr 2017 22:52, edited 1 time in total.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Imam- e- Kaaba Was "Used" By Maulana Diesel - Imran Khan

'Even Imam-e-Kaaba cannot save you,’ Imran Khan tells Fazl-ur-Rehman
PTI Chairman Imran Khan told JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman that inviting Imam-e-Kaaba in the party’s rally won’t suffice in electoral survival.
“I want to tell Fazl-ur-Rehman that not even Imam-e-Kaaba can save him from defeat in next elections,” Khan stated.During an interview on a private TV channel, PTI chairman heavily criticised JUI-F chief.“He only does politics for his personal interest. He allied with Asif Ali Zardari and Nawaz Sharif, the two most corrupt political personalities in Pakistan,” Khan said.He further stated that Fazl-ur-Rehman always talks about Islam and justice is foundation of Islam. “I want to ask him what he has done for justice in the country while being with corrupt politicians,” Khan asked.“Fazl has no ideology or political goal, just personal interest.” Obviously there is not love lost between these two Islam - pasand politicos of Pakiland, but to drag the High Priest Of Islam into the dirty politics of Pakistan is surely not halal . Hope that he does not have to apologize later on - as he is doing lately :twisted:
About the huge numbers of people attending the 100th anniversary ceremony of JUI-F, Khan claimed that it was merely because of the presence of Imam-e-Kaaba.“Fazl knows he has lost political ground in his own area so he invited Imam-e-Kaaba to attract locals,” said Khan. Fazl is desperate for power. So it is not surprising that in the past he he has shown his willingness to sleep ( politically only :mrgreen: ) with anyone ( Sharif, Zardari, Mush ) to enjoy the perks of power !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Saudi Arabia Deports Another 130 Pakistani Workers. And The Pakistan Foreign Office Say That Rs. 50,000 Assistance Was Paid To Each Affected Worker But One Person Said That He Received Only Rs. 10,000 :shock:

Saudi Arabia deports 130 Pakistani workers

The Express Tribune > Pakistan > Punjab
MULTAN:
At least 130 Pakistanis were deported by the Saudi Arabian government for overstaying their visas or working without a valid work permit.The deportees arrived at Multan International Airport via Saudi Arabian airlines on Thursday. The workers claim Saudi Binladin Group ( Osama Bin Laden "fame" :D ) and Redico Real Estate Development and Investment failed to pay them their dues for over a year.
Rab Nawaz, one of the deportees, claimed to have faced the worst kind of exploitation at the hands of these companies. He added that the Pakistani embassy did not provide any assistance to them despite many requests.
The foreign office claimed to have paid Rs50,000 to each worker under a government assistance programme. But a labourer claimed that only Rs10,000 had been given to his family. Rest of money in pocket of staff :roll:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

AoA!

A 23-year-old student of Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan was killed and another seriously injured by a vigilante mob for allegedly "publishing blasphemous content online"
The mob instead seems to have been incited by rumours circulating among the university's student body.
“The charged students then wanted to burn his body,”
Mashal and Abdullah, two Mass Communication students, were attacked because they were believed to be "promoting the Ahmadi faith on Facebook"
a mob of university students first surrounded Abdullah and forced him to recite verses from the Holy Quran. Although he repeatedly denied the accusation that he was an Ahmadi, the students beat him nonetheless.
several leaders of the university's student bodies were part of the attacking mob
police had been alerted of the incident and were present on campus at the time. When asked why they didn't intervene, police said there were "too many people" in the mob for them to take on.
HS&D saved!

https://www.dawn.com/news/1326729/marda ... emy-police
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Consolation Prize !

Islamabad Airport is No Longer in the List of “World’s Worst Airports”
Just recently, however, Islamabad has been excluded from the list of 10 Worst Airports.CNN also covered the report with the lists for worst and best airports in the world. And the list for “Worst Airports in World” now doesn’t include Islamabad Airport.Civil Aviation Authority is claiming that removal of Islamabad Airport from the Worst Airports’ List is due to its dedicated and consistent CAA efforts.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"See PeeECeefication" Of Pakistan Continues !

9 Industrial Zones Under CPEC to be Completed in 3 Years
Federal Minister for Planning, Development & Reform, and Ahsan Iqbal has said with ownership of provincial governments, all proposed nine industrial zones under China Pakistan Economic Corridor would be completed in a period of two to three years.
Minister said that industrial clusters would be set up from Gwadar to Chitral to use the natural resources. Similarly, government had executed its plan of utilizing untapped coal reserves in Thar, a black gold which has a capacity to produce power for 400 years.Minister further said with the help of technology in marble mining sector, a modern marble city would be established in Mohamand Agency, FATA. But is the region secure ? what about the insurgency in FATA? Is not the TTP active there also :roll:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Falijee wrote:Consolation Prize !

..the list for “Worst Airports in World” now doesn’t include Islamabad Airport.Civil Aviation Authority is claiming that removal of Islamabad Airport from the Worst Airports’ List is due to its dedicated and consistent CAA efforts.
Or it could be because the airport does not qualify as an international airport.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Falijee wrote:"See PeeECeefication" Of Pakistan Continues !

9 Industrial Zones Under CPEC to be Completed in 3 Years
That must mean an environmental disaster waiting to happen. How will it impact India?
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

HRW urges Saudi Arabia to probe Pakistani transgender woman's death

Saudi Arabia does not "recognize" Human Rights Watch ! Saudi Arabia is a full-fledged member of the UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL ! Human Rights Watch is small ; Human Rights Council is big :twisted:
satya
BRFite

Post by satya »

Playing two cards in a row. Sooner rather than later someone gonna call his bluff . Its important to play to gallery but what if that's all there is in his bag of tricks . Maybe its cause he loves showtime too much . His two closest advisors Bannon & damadji come from media sector. Why we think Banon an intellectual ? Reading books is that all there is to intellectualism ? He is on a very slippery path. He might turn out to be kejri 2.0 ameriki style !
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

What are markets saying about Trump MOAB?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

No compromise on anti-Pakistan activities: Army
The participants of the conference were unanimous that no compromise will be made on anti-state activities
Now I am no PhD in English Language but this above promise could be read in two different ways.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/19835 ... ities-Army
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Brad Goodman wrote:Paki tallel than mountain sweeter than honey fliend who is putting $65B belt on paki waist is in deep trouble with the thappad he got from massa
The U.S-China Showdown at Mar-a-Lago: How Trump Undercut Xi

Eleven tried exactly the same trick as Pakis of pushing the summit up to catch Trump unprepared and got an egg on face
Brad Goodman Ji:

You mean Trump has Mar Lagod on Gyara?
Cheers Image
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Falijee wrote:HRW urges Saudi Arabia to probe Pakistani transgender woman's death

Saudi Arabia does not "recognize" Human Rights Watch ! Saudi Arabia is a full-fledged member of the UN HUMAN RIGHTS COUNCIL ! Human Rights Watch is small ; Human Rights Council is big :twisted:
Human Rights is not mentioned in the Holy Quran. Hence it is unIslamic. So Saudi Arabia will not follow any human rights vights.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

anupmisra wrote:AoA!
[https://www.dawn.com/news/1326729/marda ... emy-police
Paki animals in action. NSFW

https://youtu.be/Sa7iqAcTdo0?t=36
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

anupmisra wrote:
Falijee wrote:Consolation Prize !

Or it could be because the airport does not qualify as an international airport.
or could be april fools news like the xi jinping airport
Rohit_K
BRFite

Post by Rohit_K »

Prem wrote:
anupmisra wrote:AoA!
[https://www.dawn.com/news/1326729/marda ... emy-police
Paki animals in action. NSFW

https://youtu.be/Sa7iqAcTdo0?t=36
Another video (not blurred)
*WARNING* NSFW and NSFL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqUc6UnGH9E

Guy's Twitter handle:
https://twitter.com/mashalkhan20
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Sindh to block gas to Pakistan if SSGC does not finalise gas provision agreement: CM Shah
Sindh Chief Minister Murad Shah in the Sindh Assembly on Thursday threatened to restrict the province's gas supply to the rest of the country if an agreement with the Sui Southern Gas Company (SSGC) for provision of gas to the province is not finalised by the weekend
"Our province produces 70 per cent of the country's gas"
I am warning the SSGC that if they do not finalise our gas supply agreement by this weekend, we will shut down the gas line
We will take over the SSGC and do it by force
lawmakers *humped their desks in approval
https://www.dawn.com/news/1326719/sindh ... nt-cm-shah
SBajwa
BRF Oldie

Post by SBajwa »

by Bart S
Why on earth does T&T allow visa-free travel to Pakis? Not only is it a middle-income country (17K per capita nominal GDP) unlike Haiti etc, but the majority population is Indian. :evil:
Exactly!! Trinidad is 36% Indians and it is no.3 in per capita income after USA, Canada in the both Americas!!! Modi should reach out to them Even Visit if possible and assure them of tourism from India and in return stop BAKIS!
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

^^^Muslims in Trinidad. Strong sympathies, I know I went to QRC
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

OK, I've looked high and low for the Canada thread—no avail. I looked for the Khalistan thread no avail. So please x-post this to those threads if they exist. Since Khalistan is a paki invention, I will post here.

"Canada termed on Thursday as “disappointing and inaccurate” the comments by Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh that five ministers in the Justin Trudeau government, including defence minister Harjit Sajjan, were “Khalistani sympathisers”.

Singh had on Wednesday alleged that Sajjan like his father is a “Khalistani sympathiser” and he would not meet him during his scheduled visit to India later this month.

“There were, in fact, five ministers in the Justin Trudeau government who were Khalistani sympathisers and I will not have any truck with them,” Singh had further claimed."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-new ... jk1RP.html

My opinion of AS just went up a whole lot.
SSharma
BRFite

Post by SSharma »

he wont have a truck with them?