Telugu States' News and Discussion

GShankar
BRFite

Re: Telugu States' News and Discussion

Post by GShankar »

kiranA wrote: You have a nation , a linguistic state, a religion but you also need a "jathi" which you yourself is meaningless. I have to suspect you have reservations about mingling with other "jathis". jathis need to be abolished ruthlessly in a time bound manner if india needs to survive. Otherwise I dont see how India will.
Let's say jathi like any other identity has positives and negatives. When we have to consolidate the hindus (let's get to the nation later) who are separated by language and jathis. Between the two, language is a higher level identity and jathi is a lower level identity. If you plan to abolish jathi, please say how do you plan to do that?

imo instead of (or prior to) abolishing jathi, first let's try to enact/enforce laws that removes any sort of discrimination and move towards a merit based system. In a meritocratic system, jathi would just end up as a minor context of sub-regional affinity group for culture, gods/dieties, slangs, etc. pretty much harmless. I am still researching about jathis and their impacts in the pre-invasion times say upto 10th century ad. Needless to say I am yet to learn much and would be open to learn if anyone were to point me to some literature.

PS: I am Tamil and married to a gujju. Now go figure whether I have reservations about mingling with other jathis :rotfl:
vnms
BRFite

Post by vnms »

So. Can I now start with Reddys?

Just kidding....

Coming to the topic of SCS, like someone has mentioned, this just being used as a political tool. It's not about the benefit, but about using that as an excuse in case of failure to develop the economy.

I think that the old zamindari system is still alive and flourishing in TS/AP. The landed gentry has maintained their semi-royal status by getting elected and have, thus, continued lording over people.

Not all kammas and reddys are rich. But most of the rich belong to these castes and the policies being created only increase their wealth. I think that that is the crux of the issue here.

I really urge folks to get over the split. TS is not going to merge with AP.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

TKiran wrote:
nukavarapu wrote:
And your point is NTR is responsible for native people going to other states due to lack of seats?
My point is that NTR or no NTR, Telugu people will succeed.

Giving credit to NTR or CBN for things they didn't do by KiranA, was what I was highlighting.
Thats just not true. There is nothing special about Telugu people that makes them destined to be success - many of them are just as stupid as anyone else. Until 80s Ap was seen as laggard even in south. Even now AP lags in some social parameters. What happened is that AP lucked out with NTR and CBN. I dont give a damn about their caste they were both brilliant within the Indian context.

A lot of credit goes to them if telugu people are jetting around now globally and talk about making international deals.

And how stupid many telugu people can be without strong leadership is evident from success of telangana movement and generall lost of lustre of hyderabad pretty rapidly. In 2004 some of the most disastrous results for TDP came from Hyderabad where visible devlopment is obvious.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

kiranA wrote:
TKiran wrote:
My point is that NTR or no NTR, Telugu people will succeed.

Giving credit to NTR or CBN for things they didn't do by KiranA, was what I was highlighting.
Thats just not true. There is nothing special about Telugu people that makes them destined to be success - many of them are just as stupid as anyone else. there's something special about Telugus, inspite of less number of engg seats in 80s, 90s and 2000s, Telugus are the maximum number of engineers going to US. Telugus are more than 50% in IITs today. They are the most unapolegetic of emigrants to US. What gelf is for Kerala, US is for Andhra Until 80s Ap was seen as laggard even in south. Even now AP lags in some social parameters. What show me a single musquito in any of the tier III city in Andhra happened is that AP lucked out with NTR and CBN.we would have lucked out even if you and I were the chief minister's of Andhra, even now despite Modi (who is the first to shout "Jai Telangana and Jai Seema-Andhra", Sushma Swaraj, Smriti Irani, venkayya naidu, we are the people succeeding I dont give a damn about their caste they were both brilliant within the Indian context. they are the casteist thieves, till 60's when there were great artists such as chittoor nagaiah, SV Ranga Rao etc, Telugu film industry was going great guns, NTR is the one who made the Telugu film industry భ్రష్టు.

A lot of credit goes to them if telugu people are jetting around now globally and talk about making international deals.I give half the credit to you and I will take the other half of the credit

And how stupid many telugu people can be without strong leadership is evident from success of telangana movement and generall lost of lustre of hyderabad pretty rapidly. In 2004 some of the most disastrous results for TDP came from Hyderabad where visible devlopment is obvious. all the development you see is the dollars money, the andhras are so great that they are developing bangalore and Chennai also
Telugus have come so far despite the worst leaders, that's the difference between Telugus and rest of the subgroups of SDRE's
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

Yes they have been genetically programmed to enter USA. Not a single moaquito in andhra towns ? I don't remember a single street in bandar without a pig or human excrement 20 years ago. I don't know how it is now.

Just keep your magical thoughts to yourself.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

TKiran wrote:
kiranA wrote:
Thats just not true. There is nothing special about Telugu people that makes them destined to be success - many of them are just as stupid as anyone else. there's something special about Telugus, inspite of less number of engg seats in 80s, 90s and 2000s, Telugus are the maximum number of engineers going to US. Telugus are more than 50% in IITs today. They are the most unapolegetic of emigrants to US. What gelf is for Kerala, US is for Andhra Until 80s Ap was seen as laggard even in south. Even now AP lags in some social parameters. What show me a single musquito in any of the tier III city in Andhra happened is that AP lucked out with NTR and CBN.we would have lucked out even if you and I were the chief minister's of Andhra, even now despite Modi (who is the first to shout "Jai Telangana and Jai Seema-Andhra", Sushma Swaraj, Smriti Irani, venkayya naidu, we are the people succeeding I dont give a damn about their caste they were both brilliant within the Indian context. they are the casteist thieves, till 60's when there were great artists such as chittoor nagaiah, SV Ranga Rao etc, Telugu film industry was going great guns, NTR is the one who made the Telugu film industry భ్రష్టు.

A lot of credit goes to them if telugu people are jetting around now globally and talk about making international deals.I give half the credit to you and I will take the other half of the credit

And how stupid many telugu people can be without strong leadership is evident from success of telangana movement and generall lost of lustre of hyderabad pretty rapidly. In 2004 some of the most disastrous results for TDP came from Hyderabad where visible devlopment is obvious. all the development you see is the dollars money, the andhras are so great that they are developing bangalore and Chennai also
Telugus have come so far despite the worst leaders, that's the difference between Telugus and rest of the subgroups of SDRE's
TKiran. Chill out. You have no idea what you're talking about except based on negative gossips on things.

One credit you can give before NTR if you don't like NTR is Jalagam Vengal Rao who brought Andhra investments and industries to Hyderabad.
Another credit you can give if you don't like NTR is caste competition between Kammas, Reddies, Kapus in education and settting up industries.

NTR changed mindset of Andhra Pradesh if you like it or not and so many things fast-forwarded from his regime on. CBN is living politicians his failings and successes can be seen analyzed with respect to how he carried AP and actions during split, and post split. Post split he did some good things also, which you may not be privy to, but results can only be visible a few years down.
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

^^^@kiranA, thank you for your advice, s(h)ame to you
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

nukavarapu wrote:
kiranA wrote:Yes they have been genetically programmed to enter USA. Not a single moaquito in andhra towns ? I don't remember a single street in bandar without a pig or human excrement 20 years ago. I don't know how it is now.

Just keep your magical thoughts to yourself.
Kiran please take a step back and cool off. Things have changed a lot these days in Andhra. I understand your heated discussion with the other poster, but lets not lose our way and say things way out of context. Also if Andhra's are genetically programmed to go to USA, tell me what is so wrong about it? Just like any other human, Andhra's do not have the right to explore and create a livelihood for themselves?
I was bieng sarcastic with tkiran contention that there is some mysterious powers with Telugu people . Of course they are not programmed no one is .
TKiran
BRFite

Post by TKiran »

ShyamSP sir, sorry that I got carried away, yeah I must give credit to what NTR has done to the Telugu pride, but that doesn't take away his failings in casteism and his depictions of Anti heroes as heroes, introduction of vulgarity into cinema etc., Anyways, I will stop.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

nukavarapu wrote:
kiranA wrote:
I was bieng sarcastic with tkiran contention that there is some mysterious powers with Telugu people . Of course they are not programmed no one is .
Tkiran's point is similar to what Gujjus think that they are natural entrepreneurs. I think every culture has their own specific things towards trade craft. This is primarily the job of culture and not genes or blood.
what is natural about going to USA ? It's a consequence of policies that AP govt undertook since 80s .competitve exams , followed by massive expansion of engineering education and then CBN brilliant efforts in IT .

Iam sorry all that did Not happen due to culture, weather , rocks or nizam . It happened through leadership and public policy.

And yes I don't believe that about gujjus too . I don't even think they are that good business men as group . We can argue but respect my view .
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

TKiran wrote:ShyamSP sir, sorry that I got carried away, yeah I must give credit to what NTR has done to the Telugu pride, but that doesn't take away his failings in casteism and his depictions of Anti heroes as heroes, introduction of vulgarity into cinema etc., Anyways, I will stop.
Don't seem to have drukpadam.

He never gave free pass to any caste member or relative except encourage the best in the trade regardless of caste. There is interview on NTR by too comedian hero actor Rajendra Prasad (Kamma) you can watch. He is relative to NTR and knows NTR closely from his childhood.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Again i have only two questions to ask

1)How did we come to current situation in AP where 15% of the population are converted into EJism ?
2)How did telangana got othered in the longrun from rest and how telugu people were split into two states, despite the common people on both sides being practically the same & having little regional prejudices against each other ?

Who is responsible for capitulation of telugu jati on above two fronts ?

Obviously if iam explaining it to my son/daughter on these questions on whos responsible
ill tell that its the fault of
1)The leadership
2)The dominant ideology they choose to profess - i.e the dravidan ideology + highcommand ideology
3)The intelligentsia & elite who mold culture both in the decadal to day to day level.
And the excoriating level of casteism operating underneath all the above three factors.

Every one here should give a serious thought on above two questions especially as these are the questions the next generation is going to ask us with anger in their voice.They wont accept silence for a reply.
Muppalla
BRF Oldie

Post by Muppalla »

Please follow this and each tweet of this:

https://twitter.com/apdevforum/with_replies
That is the best tracker of AP investments and dev activities. Discuss on those and each of them and be positive. Just caste bashing and negative posts should be stopped. With GST in place and slowly as the state borders are just becoming imaginary lines of India, get over with the state's split and see at the brighter side.

It is truly becoming one country and one tax. Once can destroy via poor infra and poor law and order but one cannot stop natural progress.
VenkataS
BRFite

Post by VenkataS »

Thanks Muppalla garu for the AP development forum twitter link above.

I would urge the posters not to generalize an entire caste for the actions of the few or the many among them. Do remember that there are good and bad people in every human group.

I do believe that moving towards a dharmic casteless society will eventually ensure the survival of our civilization. But it is hard to do that overnight. Celebrating the virtues of an Indian dharmic identity would be a good start. Revival of Sanskrit and investing in learning of our history prior to the RoP invasions would also help.

Another thing that would help is uplifting the quality of life of the general population. Improving literacy rates, ensuring that all children have access to at least 12 years of free and compulsory education, improving health and sanitation for the general population, reducing IMR, MMR and improving life expectancy, improving the skills sets of the population involved in subsistence farming and moving them into more sustainable employment in industry and services and massively investing in infrastructure to improve growth rates would help.

There is no reason for us to aim for a four fold increase in GDP over the next 10 years.
We should aim for a four fold increase in GDP and a HDI of 0.725 (from 0.625 currently) by 2027.
If we can do the above then the EJ problem will take care of itself.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Lilo wrote:
how telugu people were split into two states, despite the common people on both sides being practically the same & having little regional prejudices against each other ?
I think I can give my view on this.
RamaY and I used Brian De Buno Mesquita's political forecasting tool and did many simulations.
We entered the political actors/force, their power and all sorts of configurations. Range of solutions was two states to integrated and everything in between

What we found is unless some political factors take a strong stance, in just three rounds the solution converges to a divided state with joint capital for 10 years. With some political forces become adamant the state could have held together.
These forces were neighborhood states fearing blowback. We even found that YSJ would align with MIM which also happened.

I think the 2G scam and loss of power of DMK and BJP losing Karnataka made it a single person game.
The single person is Sonia Gandhi and her Congress. Its her decision to split the state.
- They thought T state would be beholden to them.
- It could give a grievous blow to TDP which is a NDA partner.
- etc., etc.

In all our models CBN had no power as he did not hold the Center.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

All, back off.
Enough bile has been spilt.

Listen to reason.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

I am stopping these posts now. It has already gone out of control. Bye for now.
GShankar
BRFite

Post by GShankar »

Saw this in my FB wall. Is this true? Thoughts?

http://theindianvoice.com/indian-state- ... ristianity
This Indian State Gives Special Benefits if a Hindu Converts to Christianity

Well, this is happening right in front of our eyes and most Hindus in India don’t even know about it.

Isn’t the government in this case pushing for a demographic change in the society? And mind you, for Congis, Lefitsts and AAPTards, this is perfectly secular.

Telangana State Government provides special benefits if a Hindu converts to Christianity. Such people can avail 80% subsidy on a loan of 10 lacs, for instance. The main qualification is that you should be Christian… and have annual income up to 2 Lakh … perfectly targeted scheme for poor Hindus.

Here’s the document:

Why exactly are nationalists like you quiet about this? Nothing against Christians but is it not plain wrong for a government funded by taxpayers to function like a Missionary organization?

By: KS Bharatiya on Monday, April 10th, 2017
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

GShankar wrote:Saw this in my FB wall. Is this true? Thoughts?

http://theindianvoice.com/indian-state- ... ristianity
This Indian State Gives Special Benefits if a Hindu Converts to Christianity

Well, this is happening right in front of our eyes and most Hindus in India don’t even know about it.

Isn’t the government in this case pushing for a demographic change in the society? And mind you, for Congis, Lefitsts and AAPTards, this is perfectly secular.

Telangana State Government provides special benefits if a Hindu converts to Christianity. Such people can avail 80% subsidy on a loan of 10 lacs, for instance. The main qualification is that you should be Christian… and have annual income up to 2 Lakh … perfectly targeted scheme for poor Hindus.

Here’s the document:

Why exactly are nationalists like you quiet about this? Nothing against Christians but is it not plain wrong for a government funded by taxpayers to function like a Missionary organization?

By: KS Bharatiya on Monday, April 10th, 2017
no harm in sending this to the PMO
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

^^ Frankly, despite the chauvinist in me wants to rejoice by saying - Telanganites deserve that.. AP is no better in terms to sucking up to Chrislamists.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

OmkarC wrote:^^ Frankly, despite the chauvinist in me wants to rejoice by saying - Telanganites deserve that.. AP is no better in terms to sucking up to Chrislamists.
OmkarC, This is exactly the behavior that we on BRF don't want to foster.

We want all of India to prosper.

Look at the bright side Telugus now have huge budgets in both the states.
I recall in 1990s CBN used to get a pittance from Center and everyone would celebrate it was bigger than earlier years. And Chindu sued to give sermons to AP.
There were and still no good newspapers in all of AP.

Consider this a caution.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

^^ dont understand your point at all - what has the "state budget" allocation from centre and current relative prosperity got to do with both these states equally sucking up disgustingly to Chrislamists, while the electorate fights each other foolishly on caste/movie obsession ?
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

Omkarc,

You are not the only one who has an issue with ej activities . So stop berating and lashing out against everyone and every entity associated with andhra or Telugu people with your one act dog and pony show . Get a grip.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

^^ ahh, smell a tit-for-tat here..

- The "frog-in-the-well" mentality among both Andhrites & TGites is up for criticism, I myself am a Telugu person, but doesnt mean we cant be critical of ourself if we spot any regressive cultural traits that are empowering BIFs.. stop this political correctness BS and hyper sensitivity, if it blurs the obvious truths.

- The only "one act dog and pony" show around here, is driven by a culture that values excessive materialism & caste obsession - that mindset is driving the irrational expectations of people from both states (actively egged on by respective political establishments)... whether those from AP who think all their problems will be solved w/ special status or those from TG, who believe driving away all Andhrites from Hyderabad will miraculously solve their ills

- In between the feudal lords reigning in both regions (TDP & TRS) are using/abusing BJP as a scape goat - either for not giving special status to AP or for being too pro-Andhra and not giving funds to TG

- Then, there are those who think EJ activities are not even a threat, despite 30-40% of population having already been converted.. like this guy here (do you know him by chance ?):
kiranA wrote: In telugu families its common to change truant behaviour among children by saying "Adhigo boochi" "Idhigo boochi". I wonder whether your parents bought you up with "Adhigo EJ" "Idhigo EJ". If one were to take your rants seriously there is a EJ hiding in every corner in Andhra and underneath every bed in Andhra ready to pounce and commit unimaginable horrors if populace do not follow your political prescription.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

OmkarC wrote:^^ ahh, smell a tit-for-tat here..

- The "frog-in-the-well" mentality among both Andhrites & TGites is up for criticism, I myself am a Telugu person, but doesnt mean we cant be critical of ourself if we spot any regressive cultural traits that are empowering BIFs.. stop this political correctness BS and hyper sensitivity, if it blurs the obvious truths.

- The only "one act dog and pony" show around here, is driven by a culture that values excessive materialism & caste obsession - that mindset is driving the irrational expectations of people from both states (actively egged on by respective political establishments)... whether those from AP who think all their problems will be solved w/ special status or those from TG, who believe driving away all Andhrites from Hyderabad will miraculously solve their ills

- In between the feudal lords reigning in both regions (TDP & TRS) are using/abusing BJP as a scape goat - either for not giving special status to AP or for being too pro-Andhra and not giving funds to TG

- Then, there are those who think EJ activities are not even a threat, despite 30-40% of population having already been converted.. like this guy here (do you know him by chance ?):
kiranA wrote: In telugu families its common to change truant behaviour among children by saying "Adhigo boochi" "Idhigo boochi". I wonder whether your parents bought you up with "Adhigo EJ" "Idhigo EJ". If one were to take your rants seriously there is a EJ hiding in every corner in Andhra and underneath every bed in Andhra ready to pounce and commit unimaginable horrors if populace do not follow your political prescription.
You are not getting it . You need to grow up I tried to help as much as I can. Take care.
kiranA
BRFite

Post by kiranA »

ramana wrote:
OmkarC wrote:^^ Frankly, despite the chauvinist in me wants to rejoice by saying - Telanganites deserve that.. AP is no better in terms to sucking up to Chrislamists.
OmkarC, This is exactly the behavior that we on BRF don't want to foster.

We want all of India to prosper.

Look at the bright side Telugus now have huge budgets in both the states.
I recall in 1990s CBN used to get a pittance from Center and everyone would celebrate it was bigger than earlier years. And Chindu sued to give sermons to AP.
There were and still no good newspapers in all of AP.

Consider this a caution.
Ramana,
I follow these budgets carefully. And sorry to say I dont have much good to say about any government in India including the central government. Did you know under MM singh India ran fiscal deficits higher than under Obama ? And that is when everyone was panning USA on Quantittaive Easing - India has no recession but was running even higher defecits. Sadly Modi too was dissapointing - whatever reduction in fiscal defecit happened was due to oil prices. I thought Modi was like another CBN and will discipline the amazingly slothful bureacracy and curb spending. But he is nothing like that - he seems to quiet desperate for electoral wins and willing to squander economy for it - and worse he tried to grab private savings of people udner the guise of black money through demon.

COming to Telugu states - telangana busgets are serious joke. They dont lie but they bluff a lot for headline grabbing. Last budget they managed to spend only 85% of their budget (I suspect they will revise it further down) and their numbers usually dont add up.

AP runs a tightership while CBN still has the famed discipline and effeciency he is no longer the phenomenon he was in 1998-2004. CBN rule from 1998-04 is the gold standard for India when it comes to running state finances, organizing and disciplining bureacracy and doing real hard reforms (not opening millions of bank accounts). But that man was beaten and right now its YSR principles of freebies that CBN too had latched on to - loan waiver, massive irrigation spending.

He still has few aces like the CORE dashboard but when 60% of your budget goes to agriculture which contributes 6% of the GDP how much can you really do ?
vnms
BRFite

Post by vnms »

kiranA wrote:AP runs a tightership while CBN still has the famed discipline and effeciency he is no longer the phenomenon he was in 1998-2004. CBN rule from 1998-04 is the gold standard for India when it comes to running state finances, organizing and disciplining bureacracy and doing real hard reforms (not opening millions of bank accounts). But that man was beaten and right now its YSR principles of freebies that CBN too had latched on to - loan waiver, massive irrigation spending.
Do you understand the significance of opening all those bank accounts? Really, do you?
kiranA wrote: He still has few aces like the CORE dashboard but when 60% of your budget goes to agriculture which contributes 6% of the GDP how much can you really do ?
And who exactly owns large amounts of agricultural lands? And who is stopping CBN from reducing the budget for this?
Rony
BRF Oldie

Post by Rony »

Muslim Reservation Bill passed in Telangana Assembly, BJP MLAs suspended
Telangana Reservation Bill aimed at enhancing the quota for backward sections in Muslims under BC-E category from existing 4 to 12 percent and Scheduled Tribes from 6 to 10 percent taking the total reservations to 62 percent has been passed unanimously here on Sunday during a special one day session. While Congress, Majlis and the Left supported the Bill, five members of BJP have been suspended from the session for protesting in the well of the house.

Assuring the house that the state government will take all necessary steps to get Centre's nod, Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao who introduced the reservation bill in the house said that care has been taken to replicate the Tamilnadu reservation hike bill word to word to escape legal scrutiny. “Centre will have to give assent as 69 per cent quota is already under implementation in Tamil Nadu,” KCR stated.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

One telugu state sucking up to RoL and another to RoP.
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

Karthik S wrote:One telugu state sucking up to RoL and another to RoP.
And yet, the biggest whine so far is - "how BJP backstabbed everyone" and didn't give "special status" or "enough funds" for more "development" !!
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

KCR appointed two deputy CM's of Telangana after his election in 2014.
1st deputy CM sourced from AIMIM came bundled with the 12% reservation demand.Other demands are also listed.
2nd deputy CM was picked by AP Bishop's council - people can try to guess the demands he came bundled with.

My then post from the first pages of this thread.
Lilo wrote:Re: 2 Deputy CMs of T

Md Mahmood Ali first became MLC with help of MIM and now Deputy CM with promise of 12 % reservation for Muslims.
Hyderabad, March 19:
(Siasat News) Mr. Mohammed Mahmood Ali, Chairman of Minorities Cell of TRS and MLC in a press statement assured that TRS will fulfill its election promise. He assured that TRS will provide 12% reservations to the Muslims and to appoint a Muslim candidate as Deputy Chief Minister of Telangana state. He told that out of 153 MLAs at least 35 Muslims will be the candidates. The Minorities Cell of TRS has represented the matter to the election commission to form 24 smaller districts in Telangana state following the example of Haryana state. If there is one MP for five MLAs, the state can progress rapidly. If this plan in accepted Muslims will get the benefit out of it. He hoped that the Telangana state will be form on 2nd June and TRS will formed the Govt. TRs is trying to give representation to 3-4 Muslim MLAs and the promise which TRS has made to the Muslims will certainly be fulfill. A Muslim MLA will be made Deputy CM and 2 MLAs will be inducted into the cabinet. The budget of the Muslims will be more than 1000 crore rupees. Govt. jobs will be offered to the Muslims in large numbers. 12% reservation in education institution and jobs will be provided to the Muslims. Free education will also be given to Muslim. Parents of poor students will be given financial aid. Houseless Muslim will be allotted plots of 120 Sq. yards. Govt. will give 1.5 lakh for the construction of houses to be given to the Muslims. Muslims above the age of 60 years will be given Rs. 1000 as pension. Muslim women will also get this pension. Handicapped persons will be given Rs. 1500 per month. Waqf Board will be made a statutory organization. The Chairman of Waqf Board will be given executive powers. Urdu will get official status. Urdu knowing people will be appointed in all the Govt. dept. Urdu residential schools will be opened. He appealed to the Muslims to exercise their votes in favour of TRS.

http://www.siasat.com/english/news/mahm ... uslims-trs
2nd Deputy CM , Dr T. Rajaiah is a direct appointee of EJs.
Andhra Pradesh Bishop's Council members also met Mr Rao and congratulated him. They requested Mr Rao to include Dr Rajaiah from Warangal in his Cabinet as the representative of the Christian minority and Dalit Madiga.

Most Rev. Udumala Bala, Bishop of Warangal, Most Rev. Govindu Joji, Bishop of Nalgonda, Most Rev. Poola Anthony, Bishop and secretary to Andhra Pradesh Bishop’s Council and Fr U. Balashowry, Amruthavani director, Fr. Anthony Raj, Fr. Thatikonda Joseph, Fr. Gabriel and Sisters greeted the CM-designate.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/140522/n ... n-babu-kcr

viewtopic.php?p=1666084#p1666084
OmkarC
BRFite

Post by OmkarC »

I just want to stop thinking about AP or TG - it depresses me to even think how low they are sinking into the minority appeasement quagmire..
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

I am quite surprised what KCR is doing. From what I hear he is quite well placed to win the next elections in 2019 with no one to stop him in the assembly election. INC is weak and BJP is yet to become a threat to him. TDP is gone from TS for all practical purposes.

So why bother with this drama?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Deals with devil must be honoured ...
Maybe he got helped by these two sides in his rise
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

1st deputy CM sourced from AIMIM came bundled with the 12% reservation demand.Other demands are also listed.
2nd deputy CM was picked by AP Bishop's council - people can try to guess the demands he came bundled with.
Wow!! :eek: :eek:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

sum wrote:

Wow!! :eek: :eek:
they have seen the black swan event of FCRA enforcement and the disastrous effect that it has had on their shady activities.

Their seeking of political power to insulate themselves against future black swan events by influencing legislations and govt agendas has moved into high gear.

Their shady shenanigans in the background during the jallikattu agitations and jockeying for political space is an example. Their public posturing during the nuke agitations in TN as well as the Neduvasal Protests Against Hydrocarbon Extraction is an offshoot and extension of the same gang of nasties.

just a few days age, some people were contemptuously dismissive of so called conspiracy theories of a particular gang of foreign inspired anti nationals and their agendas.

It would be worthwhile not to take such gangs lightly and regret later when it's too late.
kmkraoind
BRF Oldie

Post by kmkraoind »

Nara Lokesh wants criminal action against social media users 'tarnishing' image of TDP

Golden Spoon Syndrome. I think judging by Nara Lokesh's temperament and ground realities, TDP has bleak future post CBN.
According to a PTI report, the TDP General Secretary and recently inducted state Information Technology Minister has asked TDP leaders to initiate criminal action against those "tarnishing our image".

"The (mainstream) media is favourable to us but we have no control over the social media and there is a lot of negative propaganda against us. We have to curb this...If we start taking criminal action against those making critical posts, it will be a deterrent to others," Lokesh was quoted as saying
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

From my sources Lokesh is under scanner for many scams.
His IAS buddy ran away from the state.
Lokesh out pappus Pappu.
ramki
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ramki »

Regarding scams there are several scams
1) pattiseema lift cost rs. 2000 cr for basically 24 motors and pipelines for 10 km.
2) purchasing power at higher cost when the state is in power surplus.
3) amaravathi land allocation to crooked orgs and they grabbed assigned lands like appr 5000 acres from poor and marginal farmers and got themselves alloted prime sites in land pooling.
There are many other scams, basically lokesh is same as jagan with a pappu like image.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

AP is going in TN way. Two horrible local parties like TDP and Jagan criminal gang and there is no serious effort from BJP or INC to grow. Of course, INC will not grow in AP even if it tries. BJP should try something serious to grow. Already there is news that in TS BJP will go alone in 2019. Maybe they have to relook what they are going to do in AP in 2019.

If spite of all the bad things of TDP, voting to Jagan is not an option. So many people who do not want to vote for TDP will end up voting for it.