Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - March 17, 2017

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - March 17, 2017

Post by Falijee »

Girl stabbed 23 times by classmate awaits justice even after a year
On May 3, 2016, Khadija Siddiqui, a law graduate, was stabbed 23 times by her classmate in the provincial capital of Punjab, Lahore.It's been over a year since that horrific incident and Khadija still awaits justice. The law graduate has appealed to society to raise its voice in her support and for the judiciary to grant justice by re-examining her case.Khadija' attacker, Shah Hussain stabbed her repeatedly on Lahore's Davis Road. He managed to flee from the scene of the crime but was captured on a mobile camera by an eyewitness.A few days later, Khadija identified her attacker and got him booked on charges of attempted murder. Ironically, Khadija's younger sister, whom she had gone to pick from school, was also there when she came under the brutal attack and witnessed the entire episode. She was somehow saved by her driver, who tried to take control of the attacker, forcing him to flee from the scene.The attack was witnessed by hundreds of people in front of a hotel on Davis Road.
After the registration of a case, the accused, Shah Hussain, requested a sessions court for bail before arrest, which was turned down. Hussain, whose father happens to be a renowned lawyer, was aided by a number of other lawyers to flee from court premises after his request was turned down.
These are lawyers :shock: No wonder that the "rule of law" is absent from Pakistan !
In September 2016, Hussain's lawyer once again challenged the sessions court verdict in the Lahore High Court, but the court maintained the earlier verdict.Three days later the accused surrendered himself to police and was sent to prison. He remained behind bars for nearly two months and was subsequently released on December 1, 2016, after the sessions court granted him bail. As often happens in Pakiland , some sort of a "secret deal" must have been worked out by the lawyer-father, to get his son bailed out . The victim, most likely, would not have been aware !
Khadija filed an appeal against the court's decision, but it was dismissed. The girl on Wednesday appeared on Geo News' program 'Aaj Shahzeb Khanzada Kay Sath'. Asked as to why did Hussain attack her, given that they had been friends in the past, the Khadija said: "We were friends, but I distanced myself from him due to his violent behaviour at times. Hussain would hack my accounts, call my father over petty issues and coerce me. Only he can answer what made him attack me in such brutal manner." So, it was some sort of a revenge by a spoiled brat , who figured that his famous lawyer -father would "bail" him out :x
Khadija and Hussain had no communication for nearly a year, before the latter attacked her. Asked if she had anticipated any repercussions, Khadija replied "No! It was all of a sudden and abrupt." "You attempted to kill someone and that too in front of her younger sister, but there is no accountability for you in the society," she spoke painfully of the accused being out on bail. Questioned is this was due to the flaws in the system or lawyers' pressure that her attacker got out, the law student said: "This is 'Wukla Gardi'. I have seen lawyers swarming courtrooms, pressurising my lawyer. It also scares the judges at times." So, the father has so much influence that he can convince his peers to resort to rowdyism and hooliganism - and these are La-Whori lawyers :evil:
Did father of the accused pressurise or approach you? Asked anchorperson, Shahzeb Khanzada. Khadija replied, "Yes, he approached us. He told me you can't win this case. How far can you take it?" "But I am standing my ground because if I let go, then this would create more such avenues," she said, adding that the father of the accused also requested her to forgive his son. Khadija was asked about appearing for the same exam with her attacker on May 19 and replied: "This is terrorising for me. It traumatises me making me think as to how would I attempt the paper." I appeal to people with daughters and sisters to support me. I appeal to the judiciary to listen to my voice, reopen the case and review the decision to grant bail to the accused."
The relevant authorities should book the father of the accused on charges obstruction of justice, hooliganism or other relevant charges. He should be made an example of ! Doubt that this may happen . His "sifarish" is probably much more powerful than the poor victim's . "
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

blast-in-manghopir-gas-pipeline-halts-supply-to-different-parts-of-city
KARACHI – A part of the 16-inch diameter pipeline has blown up in Manghopir area of Karachi halting supply to different parts of the city. According to the initial reports, the Qatar pipeline was targeted by an IED device prompting the authorities to call the experts of bomb disposal squad.
The blast has caused serious damage to the pipelines which halted supply to different parts of the city including Banaras and Manghopir. However, no injury or death has been reported. This is a developing story…
There are many "non-state" actors in Krachi; it could be MQM, Sindhi , Balochi or Pashtun nationalist . All of them, unhappy with the Pakjabi led Govt !
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Will Nawaz wilt under pressure? - G.Parthasarathy, Business Line
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

the pakis are bitching about Stoppage of Indian medical visas like it's their sharia given birthright. Why don't they simply go elsewhere, if they are spending money like they claim that they are??

how does it matter for what reason the medical visas were banned.?? It should never have been allowed in the first place.

Why do we foolishly differentiate between the paki people and the paki govt?? Both effing entities are one and the same and have always been since 1947.

Pak Media Saying India Bans Medical Visas For Pakistan Due To Kulbhushan Jadhav Incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLwJ_7Azjz8

Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

The british authorities, completely stripped and tore open the interiors of the PIA flight, took 8 hours, held the entire crew under detention in the meanwhile, fingerprinted them and found Heroin packets hidden in the ceiling of the plane

EMBARRASSED ANCHOR 'ARE INDIAN'S LAUGHING AT US' ? 27 kG BUSTED, 15 CREW ARRESTED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_xn4jmWHcI
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Indian lawyer's fee one rupees and Pakistani attorney's fee is 5 lakh pounds in Kulbhushan case

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpnNjzQNVlc
gakakkad
BRF Oldie

Post by gakakkad »

who is that joker pakee lawyer? why is he wearing that hideous wig ?
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

chetak wrote:the pakis are bitching about Stoppage of Indian medical visas like it's their sharia given birthright. Why don't they simply go elsewhere, if they are spending money like they claim that they are??
how does it matter for what reason the medical visas were banned.?? It should never have been allowed in the first place.
Or if they were that smart, they could solve most of the problem without our help by not marrying their cousins.

Of the two categories of issues referred to by the Dr in the video, one is mostly due to genetic defects which are more likely or amplified when blood relatives marry http://adc.bmj.com/content/96/Suppl_1/A35.1, http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lance ... 0/abstract. No surprises here.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

gakakkad wrote:who is that joker pakee lawyer? why is he wearing that hideous wig ?
1. What do you mean, "hideous"?

2. unlike the barbarian Hindu, the Paki is a cultured man who must dress and wig himself appropriately in a courtroom run by civilized fellow People of the Book.

3. Besides the Paki lawyer has submitted a receipt for the out-of-pocket cost of this fine wig (500,000 GBP only) so why begrudge his reimbursement of expenses by the Bakistan gorement?
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

I hope they promptly forward the bill to the Iron brother..

Pakis should start forwarding all their bills to China. Pakistan is fighting China's war and has lost 100 trillion dollars in the process. China owes Pakis!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

( With the Grace Of Allah - and CPEC)

Pakistan to join top 25 economies by 2025: PM :rotfl:
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, I eat humble pie. The ICJ does not do an equal equal contrary to my fear. At least according to rediff:

15:49 India entitled to consular access to Jadhav: ICJ: The Vienna convention doesn't exclude those found guilty under terror and espionage... The Court considers that it has prima facie the jurisdiction to entertain dispute of the parties. India entitled to seek consular access to Jadhav: ICJ.
Sri
BRFite

Post by Sri »

Court orders consular access and stays the execution till final verdict...
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

I hope the pakis are now satisfied.. that is 500,000 pounds well spent on a wig wearing, no good, compost sack..
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

From the stand taken by ICJ in interim verdict and tone ( all 11 judge unanimous ), it looks like pakis got a tight jhappad! I hope final verdict be in favour of India and paki gets thoroughly discredited and be found out for low life barbarians they are!
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

Any idea if Mr. Jadhav can sue the pants off his paki captors now that it is established pakis did violate his rights wilfully!
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:
AjayKK wrote:Jadhav case-

PDFs of:

Indian's Arguments

http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/168/19432.pdf

Pakistani arguments

http://www.icj-cij.org/docket/files/168/19436.pdf

Thanks.

Looks like a lot riding on the ICJ position on the applicability of the Bilateral Consular Access Agreement of 2008.

The ICJ Press Release regarding granting of the provisional measures requested by India in the Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav case. Explains the ICJ rationale for ruling the way it did and informs the ruling was unanimous.

India has got all it requested and the Mohammadden Terrorist Fomenting Islamic Republic lost in its bid to have the ICJ not put out a stay order on the execution of Commander Jadhav.

Regards the Bilateral Consular Access Agreement of 2008 the ICJ stated "The Court further observes that the existence of a 2008 bilateral Agreement between the Parties on consular relations does not change its conclusion on jurisdiction":

ICJ Press Release Re: Provisional Measures
AjayKK
BRFite

Post by AjayKK »

From reddit.com/r/pakistan

A few samples of how pious Pakis are treated by their more pious Arab biraders

https://www.reddit.com/r/pakistan/comme ... tries_did/
Pakistanis who have lived in Arabic countries: Did you face any racism while living there?
submitted 3 days ago
Grew up in Riyadh. Racism is an understatement. Some of them legit believe that paki/indians/bangladeshis were meant to be slaves for Arabs. Sure I've made some Saudi friends, but the amount of bullying and harassment I faced from people half my age was insanely abundant.
Born and brought up in Saudi. I've grown up knowing/feeling I'm sub-human.
Born and brought up in Kuwait.
All I've ever known is white people get away with anything and Kuwaitis are the peak of humanity.
And the guts of some of our community to hate countries like America and Canada. Countries where we treated fairly under the law and even sometimes given special treatment
Saudi Arabia- no citizenship after 25 years, LAWS against marrying non-Arab Muslims. 'Musalman bhai'
US/UK- citizenship on fraud marriage, equal rights, equal opportunity guarenteed by law 'kaffir enemy'
Sadly that's the mentality I see among a lot of Pakistanis
Once my friend was in a accident, he was driving, and the car in front of him suddenly stopped. He was able to stop in time, but got rear ended, and then that car got rear ended, and so on for 3 more cars (including my friends car, total car involved 5). Apart from my friend, all drivers were Arabs. When the police came, he looked at the wreckage for less then 5 seconds, and wrote a report that stated it was 100% my friend fault. Lucky my friend had insurance that covered other party damage
I lived in Saudi Arabia for some time. Saw it personally first hand and heard about it from relatives, friends, and migrant workers. It's very overt; they don't even try to hide it.
I think gulf arabs suffer from God complex (Nauzubillah). They are the most arrogant, impolite, flashy and substance-less people on the planet. People who have not experienced it consider them our Muslim brothers... thanks but no thanks.
Not just racist, saudi arab is literally a turd on the world map. They are the most jahil qoum you can ever come across.
My uncle saw his Saudi boss verbally abusing a Pakistani cleaner. My uncle got really angry and fired back insults at his boss. His boss fired back and started spewing racist shit against Pakistanis, which led my uncle to throw a shoe at his boss. It hit him straight in the eye and he stumbled and fell. The boss called the police, put my uncle in jail, and told him he will be hanged. Lots of people among our relatives pleaded for him and paid high amounts of money to get him out of jail, and he was sent back to Pakistan, and all of his possessions/salary were seized. {Zaid "Zahil" Hamid?)
And the best one:
My friends and I went to a buffet, and the waiter guy or whoever that clown was, was standing in front of the door welcoming everyone. After hearing my accented and broken Arabic, he looks at us with pity and tells us "you know this is not free, it costs money" :rotfl: thinking that we couldn't afford the dinner. He says it like two times. He was letting everyone in with a smile and a merhaba!; he only stopped us because he thought we were poor hobos who came looking for free food. I felt insulted and was about to say something in anger but my friend pinched me signaling me to shut it and talked politely instead.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

ICJ stays Jadhav's execution, says it has jurisdiction in the case brought to it
The UN's top court on Thursday announced its ruling on an urgent bid by India to stop Pakistan from carrying out a death sentence on one of its nationals convicted of spying.Rejecting Pakistan's argument that the court did not have jurisdiction, the court said it would hear the case and seek arguments from both sides."[Meanwhile] Pakistan should take all measures to ensure that Mr Jadhav is not executed till the final decision of this court," the court said.The court also said Pakistan shall inform it of all measures taken in implementation of the order.The president of the court, Ronny Abraham, read out the decision. Victory for India !
This is a developing story which will be updated as the court's judgement is made clearer.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Chini control of everything paki continues...

Pakistan becomes first foreign nation to benefit from China’s BeiDou system
That's the chini equivalent of GPS.
After building the infrastructure needed to allow China's BeiDou Navigation Satellite (BDS) system to be fully used in Karachi, the company, which developed the system is now looking to provide the satellite navigation service to more countries along the route taken by "One Belt One Road" initiative.
UniStrong Science and Technology Co, a Beijing-headquartered global navigation satellite system, positioning and timing service provider, successfully established a regional BeiDou Navigation Satellite system network consisting of five base stations and one processing center in Karachi on May 21, 2014, a report published in China’s Global Times said.
This network, unlike the single point base stations already installed in countries like Thailand, marked the first time China has brought its full BeiDou system with 2-centimeter accuracy to a foreign nation
Regarding aviation and aerospace cooperation, the two sides signed an agreement to introduce BDS to Pakistan, making Pakistan the first country in the world to sign an official cooperation agreement on BDS
Cooperation involving BDS will in the future be expanded to Thailand and Sri Lanka, and then on to the rest of Southeast Asia in a bid to go global, Xinhua said in April.
And, that's how it is done, folks. The first step towards the complete and total takeover of a blighted and blinkered nation.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/20516 ... Dou-system
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

AjayKK wrote:From reddit.com/r/pakistan

A few samples of how pious Pakis are treated by their more pious Arab biraders

https://www.reddit.com/r/pakistan/comme ... tries_did/
Pakistanis who have lived in Arabic countries: Did you face any racism while living there?
submitted 3 days ago

And the best one:
My friends and I went to a buffet, and the waiter guy or whoever that clown was, was standing in front of the door welcoming everyone. After hearing my accented and broken Arabic, he looks at us with pity and tells us "you know this is not free, it costs money" :rotfl: thinking that we couldn't afford the dinner. He says it like two times. He was letting everyone in with a smile and a merhaba!; he only stopped us because he thought we were poor hobos who came looking for free food. I felt insulted and was about to say something in anger but my friend pinched me signaling me to shut it and talked politely instead.
AjayKK-ji :
in spite of all the insults enumerated above by you, plus the execution of Paki drug smugglers etc plus the deportation of thousands back to Pakiland plus the appointment ofField Marshal :mrgreen: General Raheel to head Muslim NATO, the Pakis keep licking their arxe! Can't figure it out :lol:

PS: If the Paki powers to be, threaten not to "give Islami bum" to Saudia, would that make a difference in their behaviour towards the Ummah brothers- doubt it !
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Rising influence of Daesh in Balochistan,Sindh real challenge: CTD
One of Sindh’s top counter-terrorism institutions termed ultra extremist terrorist group — Islamic State (IS), commonly known as Daesh — a serious security challenge for the province, a real threat to Karachi in particular
“We term Sindh a ‘fertile growth area’ for IS. To nip this evil in the bud, we are raising a special security force to counter Daesh — over 1, 500 personnel are being trained by the military”
New Anti-IS (Daesh) policy came out as a result of a study where 14 jet-black terrorists who took part in the Safoora Goth bus attack, Karachi Airport attack and Mehran Airbase attack
They said, “We will join IS (Daesh) in Syria”
The CTD Sindh arrested some 373 jet-black terrorists who had affiliation with the banned outfits where some two dozen had enjoyed contact with the IS. “All [two dozen] were inspired by the IS — this network was getting stronger in the port city
https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/205107 ... llenge-CTD
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

anupmisra wrote:Chini control of everything paki continues...

Pakistan becomes first foreign nation to benefit from China’s BeiDou system
That's the chini equivalent of GPS.
Rest Snipped......

And, that's how it is done, folks. The first step towards the complete and total takeover of a blighted and blinkered nation.

Anupmisra-ji:
Apart from the Chini GPS System , the Chini Censorship System is also going to be "introduced" courtesy CPEC ; the Paki Aam Abduls and the Paki RAPE will howl and cry foul when google, facebook, twitter as well as other social media are shut out from Pakiland !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The Express Tribune > Pakistan > KP & FATA
K-P to roll back CANCELS smart school project

PESHAWAR:
The Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa government has decided toroll back cancel its much-trumpeted smart school project under which 200 container schools were to be built across the province.
Only one smart school was built in Lakki Marwat district in August last year, after which the K-P Elementary and Secondary Education (E&SE) department dropped the project.The provincial government had earmarked Rs2 billion in 2016-17 budget for the construction of containers schools. Could be many reasons: no monies available; available monies used elsewhere or pocketed by someone; no expertise available ; and that could also be the fate of other projects as well , "managed" by Immy's PTI :mrgreen:
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Great Victory for Pakistan ! Bania Hindu India was made to run to a court to plead for the life of RAW agent held by the mard-e-momin ! Otherwise the momin would have executed the kafir.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Falijee wrote: Anupmisra-ji:
Apart from the Chini GPS System , the Chini Censorship System is also going to be "introduced" courtesy CPEC ; the Paki Aam Abduls and the Paki RAPE will howl and cry foul when google, facebook, twitter as well as other social media are shut out from Pakiland !
Paki awaam-e-abduls and their illustrious army will gladly accept any form of censorship over hegemony by the hunoods/yahoods. It is written in their 1400 year old constitution. Besides, what's the difference?
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

SSridhar wrote:Great Victory for Pakistan ! Bania Hindu India was made to run to a court to plead for the life of RAW agent held by the mard-e-momin ! Otherwise the momin would have executed the kafir.
And the bania lawyer was made to work for free (well, almost free). Yindoos can't even afford to pay their lawyers well and have to beg them to work for nothing. Who's better off, hain?
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Pakistani terrorists have been wanting to ditch GPS for ages, because massa passes on all information from their terrorists GPS sets to India, and these are used as evidence in a court of law. Like in 26/11, FBI, got the GPS and the Sat phones decoded from their offices in the USA.

Pakistan army must be looking to use Beidu ever since, to do terrorism.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Here it is:
ICJ snubs Pakistan, stays Kulbhushan Jadhav's hanging | FULL VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2hWXSYo7D4
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Besides, the Pakistani lawyer was taller, fairer, wore a wig and spoke better clipped british accent english.
The indian lawyer was shorter, darker, and spoke poorer english
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Lots of rona-dhona, self flagellation, finger pointing, and of course, stiff upper lips (stay the course) in the land of plenty after the ICJ verdict. Enjoy!

'Pakistan made a mistake': Criticism at home over ICJ decision
a decision which has caused shock and disappointment in Pakistan
Although Pakistani analysts were earlier confident that the ICJ does not have jurisdiction to stay Jadhav’s execution, today observers have said the jurisdiction argument was “weak” and “damaging” (Note: kinda like the drum beats during the 1971 war - victory until, yikes, defeat)
ustice (r) Shaiq Usmani told DawnNews the decision is alarming because “ICJ does not have jurisdiction”.
It's Pakistan’s mistake to have appeared there. They shouldn't have attended. They have shot themselves in the foot.
the case will go on in Pakistan (Note: Victory!!)
London-based Barrister Rashid Aslam says Pakistan was ill-prepared and did not utilise the 90 minutes it had to make its argument...but we wasted 40 minutes
It is very clear, article 5 B of the Vienna Convention, that if a civilian is caught he is subject to human rights law. But if it is a spy, then human rights are forfieted. So I don't think we presented the case quite well.
I think Pakistan was grossly unprepared. It might be that we didn't have enough time
Germany vs US 1982, Germans Karl-Heinz & Walter awarded death penalty. ICJ moved but US executed them
the ICJ is not binding legally but morally
it cannot be said that the verdict is in India’s favour but it can be said that the court has just ordered to overturn the implementation of execution, and has refused Pakistan’s challenge of its own jurisdiction
Our lawyers were inexperienced
I think this decision is a violation of the principle of natural justice
The lawyers handling these matters had no experience. The arguments had no weight. They should have been presented in a rational manner.
We need a dedicated team for Pakistan, loyal to the country
Pakistan's jurisprudence has been ruined because of this
More arguments should have been made regarding espionage.
India did not give consent to the Kashmir issue going to ICJ, then why did Pakistan give consent to the Jadhav case?
17 years ago when Pakistan filed a case, ICJ said we do not have jurisdiction. "Today, ICJ did not accept that decision.
I am waiting for someone in pakiland to point out that one of the judges is a yindoo. Bottom line, pakis do not see this as a loss. It is like the general who qualified his orders to retreat as " it is not an order to retreat, it is an order to advance to the rear".

https://www.dawn.com/news/1333924/pakis ... j-decision
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

They already pointed that out yesterday. One of the judges is a yindoo. Will find and post the relevant video
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - March 17, 2017

Post by Peregrine »

One in five child deaths in London borough caused by parents being related

A shocking report has discovered that one in five child deaths in an east London borough is due to the baby’s parents being related.

A report by Redbridge council found that a staggering 19 percent of baby deaths in the London borough over the last eight years were caused by ‘consanguineous relationships’, referring to couples who are second cousins or close relatives.

The report was discussed at a health and wellbeing meeting, where it was revealed that 9% of the children who died came from Pakistani families, where marriages between close relations are thought to be more common.

Under UK law, it is not illegal to marry a second cousin.

Councillor Joyce Ryan reportedly told the meeting that local communities were not listening to the risks posed by the relationships.

‘Although everyone is battling hard at this, it is something that some communities struggle to accept and sometimes do not want to accept’, she said.

More than 200 child deaths occurred in Redbridge between 2008-2016, with the council opting to review some 80 percent of them.

Half the child deaths were among children of Asian ethnicity.

But while Vicky Hobart, Redbridge’s director of public health, accepted that consanguinity is an issue, she warned the meeting to ‘not read too much into it’.

The report took account of all deaths in the borough of children up to the age of 18 since April 1st 2008, but did not take account of stillborn babies and terminated pregnancies.

Cheers Image
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

anupmisra wrote:I am waiting for someone in pakiland to point out that one of the judges is a yindoo. Bottom line, pakis do not see this as a loss. It is like the general who qualified his orders to retreat as " it is not an order to retreat, it is an order to advance to the rear".
There is Indian judge in ICJ judges panel, Pakistan will lose this case for sure Nervous paki media :(( :((

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaNZ5BmNnE8
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Kaanspirashy theory number #1

1. Jindal meets shareef to beg on behalf of modi and susma swraaaaj.
2. Jindal tells shareef about impending ICJ and begs shareef to save India's HS&D
3. Sharif and bajwa agree to put up a fake fight at ICJ provided India pays for their legal counsel plus 20%
4. Jindal offers to personally pay the paki legal fee from his londonistan bank account only if pakis hire a londonistan-based lawyer
5. Londonistani lawyer deliberately cuts his strong arguments by 40 minutes giving the yindoo lawyer an upper hand. ICJ is miffed.
6. Yindoo judge on ICJ court, londonistani lawyer and Salve laugh it off in a pub, playing with the emotions of 200 million pakis
7. In return paki kirkit team tours India and revenues are shared 50/50 with PCB
8. Jhaaaadave's double is hanged and the original Jhaaaaadave is returned to Iran
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

anupmisra wrote:Lots of rona-dhona, self flagellation, finger pointing, and of course, stiff upper lips (stay the course) in the land of plenty after the ICJ verdict. Enjoy!
Pakistan's jurisprudence has been ruined because of this
Does it not occur to the Paki that Pakistan's jurisprudence has been ruined not by this ruling from the ICJ but a long, long time before when the Supreme Court of Pakistan repeatedly said after every military coup that "it was a state necessity"? How can a judiciary which has abdicated its responsibilities to the Army, allowing them to constitute courts bypassing the judicial process and award death sentences at their whims and fancies, expect anything other than ruination?
Bhurishravas
BRFite

Post by Bhurishravas »

http://www.khaama.com/taliban-leaders-h ... peace-9957
Taliban hold secret talks in Pakistan to discuss Afghan peace.
A number of senior Taliban leaders have reportedly met in Islamabad the capital city of Pakistan to hold secret talks on Afghan peace process.
The secret meeting comes as recent reports suggested that the Afghan government is expected to initiate talks with the group within the next few days.
Sources privy of the development have said that the senior Taliban leaders left a blunt message from Pakistan insisting on an immediate end to a rift between the two top Taliban leaders or talks might ever get off the ground.
The Reuters news agency reported that the two senior Taliban figures in question are political leader Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, who favours negotiation, and battlefield commander Abdul Qayum Zakir, a former Guantanamo Bay detainee, who opposes talks with Kabul.
Quoting unnamed Taliban sources, the newspaper reported that the two top Taliban leaders recently met to resolve their personal differences however Mansour was unable to persuade Zakir to reverse his opposition to direct talks with Kabul.
The sources also added that during his visit, Qari Din Mohammad also met Chinese diplomats for a “follow up discussions” as Beijing is playing a key in encouraging the Taliban to join the intra-Afghan dialogue.
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

Pakistan Army's haramigiri is out in the open.

Kulbhushan Jadhav Was Denied Defence Lawyers Says Harish Salve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAJaHxfp-I0

#JusticeForJadhav: Does Pakistan Have Defence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InlwYQu3cgM
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

anupmisra wrote:

I wonder if sometime in a few decades the Porki awam will fight a guerilla war of independence from Chini occupation and India will provide 'moral and diplomatic support' :rotfl:
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Gagan wrote:They already pointed that out yesterday. One of the judges is a yindoo. Will find and post the relevant video
Not only that, on one of the channels that extremist jihadi Oreo maqboolcookie Jaan was blaming Ronny Abraham for admitting the case and being biased since 'he is an Egyptian Christian and hates the Islamic Brotherhood' :eek: