Indo-UK News and Discussion - April 2013

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Re: Indo-UK News and Discussion - April 2013

Post by Cosmo_R »

Abedi is definitely a south asian muslim name. For EXAMPLE (only)

https://www.facebook.com/salman.abedi

This guy would seem to be Shia else he would not be sitting next to who he is sitting next to.

Could be Indian but most likely Paki because it's what they do. If he was Indian, the UKistanis would have trumpeted it.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Good they identified the militant freedom fighter's name.
a_bharat
BRFite

Post by a_bharat »

Libyan origin Brit per Twitter.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40011977?SThisFB post attack Sikh drivers came upfront to help all night

..btw..note the tone of article.. it tries to portray..we are a family..there might have been a terror attack but love prevails..manchester rocks...UK metals...
Last edited by IndraD on 23 May 2017 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

surpise...US intel is naming terrorist and not UK police so far...

Manchester terrorist Salman Abedi was the son of Libyan refugees.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

US intel which was covering up for the ISIS inspired attackers in San Bernardino and Orlando are on an overdrive to reveal names that UK is not ready to release!!!!

What happens to classified intelligence sharing pacts etc.?

I not a tinge of gloating in the US media reports with all those bogus US experts pontificating about what should or should not be done.

What did you do after SB and Orlando attacks? Just covered up.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, if its not a Paki, then I have no interest in this anymore. In the sense that while I sympathize with the innocent victims, but I pay no more or no less attention than Brits pay when Pakis of the same variety as this Libyan guy kill my people. Matter of fact, rags like Economist and Financial times spoke the language of ISI in the aftermath of 26/11 and Mumbai train bombings. It still infuriates me and makes my blood boiling recalling the Brit narratives of those attacks.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Bheeshma
BRFite

Post by Bheeshma »

Somehow I have no sympathy for these briturds. For what the ******** did to libya, this is not even 1% of the interest.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Re: Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis (9-8-2014)

Post by Falijee »

Sigh Of Relief In Pakistan. Manchester Attacker, Salman Abedi Is NOT A Paki. :mrgreen:

Salman Abedi named as the Manchester suicide bomber - what we know about him
he suicide bomber who killed 22 people and injured dozens more at the Manchester Arena has been named as 22-year-old Salman Abedi. Born in Manchester in 1994, the second youngest of four children his parents were Libyan refugees who came to the UK to escape the Gaddafi regime.
His parents were both born in Libya but appear to have emigrated to London before moving to the Fallowfield area of south Manchester where they have lived for at least ten years. Britain, as a humanitarian gesture, takes in this "refugee family". The emigre ends up being radicalized , and ends his "career" as a suicide bomber. ! The role of Pakistani origin Britishers cannot be ruled out !!!
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

rsingh wrote:Top hypocrites . Within minutes of attack it was labeled as terrorist attack. What if was revenge attack by some teenager whose GF went to concert with someone else? What if it was IRA is starting new attacks. Or it could be an attack by IS militant. In Mumbai when scums were on killing spree they were militants as per BBC. But where ever it is on UK soil it is terrorist attack. People died and I condemned the attack but UK has to understand that an terrorist is terrorist, be it in Africa,India or UK.
Plus 108. I didn't watch BBC at the Mumbai attacks time but not surprised at all by what you say. BBC is quite anti Indian but I have to say I have yet to find any foreign (English speaking) press that is not anti Indian. And older generation Brit Indians lap it up. I remember an argument with just weeks ago on this issue. So I stay away from Brit Indians as much as I can. But when I go back to India I hear the same BS just couxhed in different ways. As I told my English wife this weekend, 'cultural colonialism rips the soul out of a civilisation. Name me one country that speaks a forgein language and has done well'.

At the end of the day we shouldn't worry about what others say and address our problems ourselves with the clarity of thought and firmness of action. We did nothing after Kalichak , Mumbai and did nothing after the 2 Raj Rif Lt was murdered on his own home ground. 2 Raj Rif, the paltan that took Tololing top and this is how we repay it.
Last edited by Akshay Kapoor on 23 May 2017 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Bheeshma, with respect may I say that is not the way to express your point. I know what you mean but it comes out differently. The enemy is common i.e. Radical (Sunni) Islam and removing gaddafi and saddam who were atleast secular was wrong. The Arab spring was wrong etc. And the west die sh feet it and gives a damn when terror happens at other places. But how does what you say help our cause. Surely BR can't be seen by the clueless west to endorse what's happened. We should say , Islam is the problem and you shouldn't interfere in other countries. Especially if they take on Islamists.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:Bheeshma, with respect may I say that is not the way to express your point. I know what you mean but it comes out differently. The enemy is common i.e. Radical (Sunni) Islam and removing gaddafi and saddam who were atleast secular was wrong. The Arab spring was wrong etc. And the west die sh feet it and gives a damn when terror happens at other places. But how does what you say help our cause. Surely BR can't be seen by the clueless west to endorse what's happened. We should say , Islam is the problem and you shouldn't interfere in other countries. Especially if they take on Islamists.
+108

More power to your elbow as the English say.
Bheeshma
BRFite

Post by Bheeshma »

Nobody is saying that I support what happened. But I am not putting some shitty union jack to my FB or whatever the clueless Indian pseudo liberals may do now. As for what the west may think or some british turd, I could care less.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Who is asking you to do that?
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Bheeshma wrote:Nobody is saying that I support what happened. But I am not putting some shitty union jack to my FB or whatever the clueless Indian pseudo liberals may do now. As for what the west may think or some british turd, I could care less.
Instead of saying 'for what they did in Libya this is not even 1 pct interest' , you could say - 'this is what happens when you don't realise that Islam is the enemy not dictatorship or another form of govt. the dictator gaddafi was removed , Libya was handed over to Sunni Islamists and then they came to the UK. At the same time the west cosies up to the greatest exponent of salami Islam Saudi and the biggest terrorist nation on the planet ie Pakistan'
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Bheeshma wrote:Somehow I have no sympathy for these briturds. For what the ******** did to libya, this is not even 1% of the interest.
+1, more because what they did and have been doing to us.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

:evil:
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:
Bheeshma wrote:Nobody is saying that I support what happened. But I am not putting some shitty union jack to my FB or whatever the clueless Indian pseudo liberals may do now. As for what the west may think or some british turd, I could care less.
Instead of saying 'for what they did in Libya this is not even 1 pct interest' , you could say - 'this is what happens when you don't realise that Islam is the enemy not dictatorship or another form of govt. the dictator gaddafi was removed , Libya was handed over to Sunni Islamists and then they came to the UK. At the same time the west cosies up to the greatest exponent of salami Islam Saudi and the biggest terrorist nation on the planet ie Pakistan'
Yes. Exactly!
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

[quote="KJo"]:evil:
Image shocking. Muslim = biggest insult to a Sikh.
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

since deleted.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Karthik S wrote:
Bheeshma wrote:Somehow I have no sympathy for these briturds. For what the ******** did to libya, this is not even 1% of the interest.
Schadenfreude at wrong time will result in being labeled a boor and not gain anything for India.

So be realistic.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

ramana wrote:
Karthik S wrote:
Schadenfreude at wrong time will result in being labeled a boor and not gain anything for India.

So be realistic.
Best way to handle it is pay them back in kind. Crocodile tears and mealy mouthed platitudes while ruthlessly pursuing our interests even if it means screwing them over.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Exactly, a razor sharp focus on our own interests always and every time.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Re: Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis (9-8-2014)

Post by UlanBatori »

Falijee wrote:Sigh Of Relief In Pakistan. Manchester Attacker, Salman Abedi Is NOT A Paki. :mrgreen:
parents were both born in Libya emigrated to south Manchester ..least ten years.
Stay tuned and do not despair, birathers. 10 saal in Manchesterstan, surely parents could have afforded to send Salman baccha to LaHore for a propah binori ejjikashun. Let's see how long it takes for the link to turn up.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tical.html
Theresa May says another terror attack is feared imminent and orders soldiers onto Britain's streets to protect the public following Manchester bombing by British Libyan Salman Abedi
BharataTalwar
BRFite -Trainee

Post by BharataTalwar »

Though this is not what got her reported. Apparently she called for a "final solution" in one of her tweets. We should not be supporting her in any case. She despises Indians just as much as she despises Muslims.

However the attackers links with Libya is a point of interest seeing how its another one of Britains success stories. Read up on how Ghadaffis London property portfolio magically disappeared after his death.
Pathik
BRFite

Post by Pathik »

As Pakistan needs more islam until it becomes 100% pure, the UK and EU needs more left and feminism until it becomes purer. The clash of co-existence between these two misadventure of ideologies has just heated up after the recent French election result. time to wait and watch like the big dragon
hnair
Forum Moderator

Post by hnair »

Bart S wrote: Best way to handle it is pay them back in kind. Crocodile tears and mealy mouthed platitudes while ruthlessly pursuing our interests even if it means screwing them over.
It is a sad tragedy that so many innocent people lost their lives. But we need to go straight to the root causes, instead of blaming ISIL or any such entities. We are deeply concerned at the rise in intolerance in British society, that marginalizes a lot of minorities and makes them into militants. Britain should realize that not all are bad, so no need for 700,000 troops in the streets. The british nationalists are fomenting trouble for electoral gains

(but seriously, Britain has crossed a threshold, by getting targeted in this fashion)
Pathik
BRFite

Post by Pathik »

"I will ride with you"
"Expect more terrorist attacks as more people like Trump get elected"
"We bombed their families in Libya, what other recourse do they have?"
"I refuse to hate muslims, no matter how hard the terrorists try" (not sure why the morons think that this is what the terrorists want)
"We refuse to cower and refuse to give up"
"When we bomb them everyday, they never say that all christians are bad"
"Hug a muslim today"
"Hail Britannica"
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

the abedi family is from one of the largest and powerful clans in eastern libya it seems.
benghazi and misrata was where the west stirred the pot first ....
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

a_bharat wrote:Libyan origin Brit per Twitter.
Magar dil hai Pakistani. Dig and you will find a Puke connection, guaranteed.
Gautam
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

^^The Three Degrees of separation rule will apply 100%
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

hnair wrote:It is a sad tragedy that so many innocent people lost their lives. But we need to go straight to the root causes, instead of blaming ISIL or any such entities. We are deeply concerned at the rise in intolerance in British society, that marginalizes a lot of minorities and makes them into militants. Britain should realize that not all are bad, so no need for 700,000 troops in the streets. The british nationalists are fomenting trouble for electoral gains

(but seriously, Britain has crossed a threshold, by getting targeted in this fashion)
have said earlier it is always the second generation which carries out such attacks. West all over shared their intel some time back and reached this conclusion. First gen immigrant is subdued and loses his life in GUBOing & adopting to 'new ways of life. Second gen enjoys more freedom, feels separated cos he is told he is equal to native but finds out this is not the case soon..in Muslim families in particular it can translate into radical thoughts..
There must be frustration in other ethnic groups as well but they mostly grow out into professionals and employees.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

last eve many turned out for I love MCR spirit..note many Sikhs making their presence felt
unfortunately even magazines like Cosmopolitan label them as Muslim turned out..don't know ignorance or deliberate...
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/867258451025682432 often wonder who organises such a secular front every time..note from left to right..and why are many wearing pink??
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

as usual attacker was known to police, recently made a trip to Libya
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

accomplices of attacker at large..

Soldiers to be deployed on streets in race to foil second attack
Prime Minister Theresa May launches Operation Temperer
Military to guard Buckingham Palace, Downing St, Westminster
Threat level raised to critical, suggesting attack 'imminent'
Home Secretary reveals up to 3,800 troops can be deployed
Amber Rudd says Salman Abedi 'likely' not to have acted alone
Fears accomplices of Manchester bomber planning new plot
The bomber: University dropout who turned to terror
The victims: Girl, eight, among 22 people killed as scores hurt
Everything we know about attack targeting Ariana Grande gig http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05 ... e-victims/
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

dailymail.co.uk
French interior minister Gerard Collomb said this morning Abedi is believed to have travelled to Syria and had 'proven' links with ISIS.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4hz92kZyB