Internal Security Watch

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Bhurishravas
BRFite

Re: Internal Security Watch

Post by Bhurishravas »

In the name of Hindu unity against those who desecrate our temples and break idols of our gods, we should ignore fellows who spit on images of our gods and shoepat them.

I will just make one more last assessment and be off.
IMHO, most of us here must be city lads. Most likely 2nd,3rd generations out of the villages. We see the world through the prism of our city dwelling. We see what we want to see. Hindu Unity, Nationalist party, United India, yada yada.
JNU has a deprivation points system which discriminates against city guys by giving extra points to fellows from small towns and villages. So most guys here come from small town or villages and modest backgrounds. They arent cut off from their roots like we are. They arent living in a make believe theoretical world of internet memes and social media. Their problems, thoughts, experiences and ideas are real. Their reactions are real and may be what we will likely get on mass scale when education reaches all. We cant and shouldn't just push everything under the carpet in the self-righteous guise of our modern city education.
The `right wing social media army` will go down the `lutyens liberals` way if it is unwilling to stop, analyse and criticize itself.
The Bhim army is real. Its actions are real. And to simply call them hate propaganda or tricks of our enemies is naive and dangerous. Failing to counter its acts and ideology because `that is what our enemies want` or `let us not react lest we widen caste divide` could be a criminal negligence unworthy of our intellect.

Cheers. Enjoy.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Bhurishravas,

JEM and I are saying: Bhim Sena is a political artifact that has been created by behind-the-scenes players to sow discord between Hindu caste groups, and their demonstration of publicly insulting Hindu Gods is a means of generating mass outrage and provoking a cycle of actions and counter-actions to serve certain political ends.

You are saying that Bhim Sena is "real" (who denied that? Kejriwal, Kanhaiya and Hardik Patel are not fictional either).

However, you also seem to contend that in fact, the hatred expressed by Bhim Sainiks via public insult of Hindu Gods is not just a political stunt aimed at creating a calculated fallout... but actually, just a symptom of a much wider anti-Hindu sentiment that exists among the masses at the small town and village level. And also, that this is a sentiment that people with a city background downplay because they have no firsthand knowledge of it.

Ok, fair enough, that is your opinion.

To support your contention you make the following assertion..

Bhurishravas wrote:
JNU has a deprivation points system which discriminates against city guys by giving extra points to fellows from small towns and villages. So most guys here come from small town or villages and modest backgrounds. They arent cut off from their roots like we are. They arent living in a make believe theoretical world of internet memes and social media. Their problems, thoughts, experiences and ideas are real. Their reactions are real and may be what we will likely get on mass scale when education reaches all. We cant and shouldn't just push everything under the carpet in the self-righteous guise of our modern city education.
May I point out that what you say about "deprivation points" etc. actually can point to 2 separate and distinct conclusions.

1) that small-town origin JNU students from deprived caste communities are ALREADY primed with anti-Hindu sentiment when they arrive at JNU.

If true this would substantiate your contention that Bhim Sena outrages are just a glimpse of a much wider and deeper anti Hindu sentiment.

2) that, before coming to JNU as students, most of these small town and village youngsters were fairly normal... perhaps not devoutly Hindu but immersed in traditional Dharmic values, respect for parents, regard for family and community, observance of norms and traditions. But JNU deliberately tries to recruit students from such backgrounds, using a "deprivation points" system, so that it can indoctrinate them with virulently anti-Hindu, pro-Marxist viewpoints and then send them back to further inculcate toxic grievances in their communities of origin.

I would further point out that this is a time-tested strategy of ALL left wing educational institutions. If this is true, then your contention is wrong: it is the Bhim Sena that has indoctrinated a group of students to stage this public demonstration of insulting Hindu Gods, while on their own the same students may not have harboured any such anti-Hindu grievance.

My question is simple. Can you provide any evidence that what happened in the video you posted *actually* reflects (1) and not (2)? If you can show conclusively that it is (1) I will accept that you are right about a mass level anti-Hindu sentiment driving such things.

Otherwise I think it is a safe assumption that adding to the public outrage over this demonstration only plays into the Bhim Sena's intended agenda.
Bhurishravas
BRFite

Post by Bhurishravas »

Rudradev wrote:Bhurishravas,
blah blah
The `behind the scene players` who can create an outfit but cant spread a video they shot to achieve their divisive ends. The video was shot at jantar Mantar rally and in front of so called dalits only. No attempt has been made by anyone to spread the video. It is ten days now and few people know of it. So more likely than not, it is an expression of the views of thousands of people who protested at Jantar Mantar.
People ghusao a `behind the scene player` theory when the normal narrative doesnt suit their own blinkered views or agenda. RAW supports TTP type.

Let me repeat your argument for you. You have been indoctrinated by Right wing RSS and VHP but on your own you would never have joined Bharat-Rakshak and never have posted pro-India comments here. You never actually harboured any pro-India sentiments to begin with. But not for those `behind the scene` evil players who `indoctrinated` you. Damn.

I dont have to conclusively prove anything. I didnt even say that there is a mass anti-hindu sentiment right now. I said that when education reaches further and people become aware of their identities even more, then it could happen. With a young jobless population, we could see more Saharanpur type disturbances.

At least, you arent calling my opinion bullshit anymore from Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay, New York, wherever you are.

Cheers Enjoy
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

what is the composition of the hindu jagran manch in WB. i heard primary SC and OBC ?

that would indicate just like this bhim army is a pool whether unitary and distributed, there are other pools of people from "lower" caste and economic backgrounds who are on opp end of spectrum wrt to defending hindu faith.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

You mean Hindu Samhati? Primarily OBCs and SCs and Bdeshi refugees. Both Dilip Ghosh and Tapan Ghosh are avoiding the bhadraloks like pox except the converted. They are focused on the grassroots who make up the overwhelmimg majority. The bhadralok is like Lutyens mafia, more gas than actual numbers or street power.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

What is it with Mandsaur farmer agitation? It seems 4 farmers have been shot dead so far.
prahaar
BRF Oldie

Post by prahaar »

Farmer agitations in MH and MP are part of the plan. Gujarat and Karnataka elections will raise the heat further. Our police is often outnumbered and ill-equipped to handle large violent crowds. Firing is an artifact of either poor planning or poor intelligence. And not everywhere we will have Major Gogoi type presence of mind response and chance to use some innovation to save lives (especially if the news of burning of police station also included attacking the police personnel).
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Bhurishravas wrote:.

At least, you arent calling my opinion bullshit anymore from Bangalore, Delhi, Bombay, New York, wherever you are.

Cheers Enjoy
True. I don't have to call it bullshit anymore.

When you fail outright to explain how you put together "1" and "2" and got "7", that speaks for itself.
Bhurishravas
BRFite

Post by Bhurishravas »

Rudradev wrote:
Bhurishravas wrote:.

Cheers Enjoy

When you fail outright to explain how you put together "1" and "2" and got "7", that speaks for itself.
It is other people's responsibility to give u what u demand , in the format you demand, otherwise u will spread low IQ-terrorism.
Last edited by Bhurishravas on 06 Jun 2017 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
rsangram
BRFite

Post by rsangram »

Bhurishravas,

Just ignore him. - (Edited out personal attack - caution against repetition which will result in punitive action - JE Menon) - Dont respond, and press ignore, otherwise, not only will you be dragged into the mud, the thread here will be derailed too.......
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Bhurishravas wrote:
Rudradev wrote:

It is other people's responsibility to give u what u demand otherwise u will spread low IQ-terrorism.
You don't have to give anything I demand.

But when you make an assertion which you claim to be factual, it is indeed your responsibility to substantiate the truth of it.

If it "terrorizes" you when your failure to substantiate it is pointed out, well, that's your issue.
Bhurishravas
BRFite

Post by Bhurishravas »

Rudradev wrote:
Bhurishravas wrote: It is other people's responsibility to give u what u demand otherwise u will spread low IQ-terrorism.

But when you make an assertion which you claim to be factual, is it not your responsibility to substantiate the truth of it?
I explained more than enough.
There are some science and maths guys who never grow beyond school education.
Humanities is a little different. One needs to have an open mind first to be able entertain other people's ideas without accepting them. That doesn't easily come to 2+2 guys.
This is my last post here.
Bye-bye
rsangram
BRFite

Post by rsangram »

Bhurishravas wrote:
Rudradev wrote:

But when you make an assertion which you claim to be factual, is it not your responsibility to substantiate the truth of it?
Humanities is a little different. One needs to have an open mind first to be able entertain other people's ideas without accepting them. That doesn't easily come to 2+2 guys.
Bye-bye
Hey Bhurishravas,

Like I said, ignore his posts, and keep posting.

You have a point of view which is worth expressing and considering. Some may agree, some may not.

But dont get bullied into leaving.
Bhurishravas
BRFite

Post by Bhurishravas »

Chill, am not leaving. Just no more here on this issue as of now.
Have said enough.
See ya
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Bhurishravas wrote:
Rudradev wrote:

Bye-bye
I think most people reading my post here:

viewtopic.php?p=2166326#p2166326

would agree that I entertained your ideas quite fairly and with an open mind.

Your response was to immediately become defensive, and to misquote/dismiss my post as "blah blah" rather than addressing a single point of the specifics I raised.

So other people have to entertain your ideas with an "open mind" , but you are not obliged to do the same with their ideas.

Convenient approach to the "humanities" you display here. It's probably an excellent criterion for the Bhim Sena when locating useful idiots to serve their purposes.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Gurugram: After rape horror, woman takes Metro with dead baby

Sometimes I wonder why Humainty is lost and much of our population is just a bunch of predators. This is sickening.

Only quickly getting the family members of culprits in custody and asking them to eliminate all the accused will set some terror amoungst these cases.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

Bhurishravas wrote:Chill, am not leaving. Just no more here on this issue as of now.
Have said enough.
See ya
Thank you. Bye.

+++

Reg the Mandsaur farmer agitation in MP where 6 farmers died in police action, MP police claim they never fired only. Republic tv carried the same claim.

Then the Q arises, who fired on the farmers? Sinister-ish CTs arise. Wouldn't rule out Cong types allying with mafia types or even phoren powers to weaken the center and any BJP ruled states, possibly.
Hari Seldon
BRF Oldie

Post by Hari Seldon »

>> @trunils
BREAKING: Huge explosives haul from Bangladeshi JMB terrorists at Birbhum in WB. Nearly 33000kg ammonium nitrate was seized from two trucks.
Sicanta
BRFite

Post by Sicanta »

Hari Seldon wrote:
Reg the Mandsaur farmer agitation in MP where 6 farmers died in police action, MP police claim they never fired only. Republic tv carried the same claim.

Then the Q arises, who fired on the farmers? Sinister-ish CTs arise. Wouldn't rule out Cong types allying with mafia types or even phoren powers to weaken the center and any BJP ruled states, possibly.
Home Minister is quoted by rediff news to have accepted that the police indeed opened fire on farmers.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/mp-ho ... 170608.htm
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Sicanta wrote:
Home Minister is quoted by rediff news to have accepted that the police indeed opened fire on farmers.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/mp-ho ... 170608.htm
Madhya Pradesh Home Minister Bhupendra Singh on Thursday said that the five casualties during farmers’ agitation in Mandsaur occurred during police firing.

“Five persons were killed in police firing,” Singh told
PTI over phone.

Later, police said town inspector of Pipliamandi Anil Singh Thakur has been removed from field duties in connection with the firing on farmers.

The minister's remarks assume significance as the authorities had been claiming that the police had not fired during protests at Pipliamandi in Mandsaur district in which five farmers were killed two days ago.

Minutes after the incident, the then Mandsaur Collector S K Singh had told PTI that the police told him categorically that ‘neither did they fire nor did they have any orders to fire’.

Asked what provoked the police to fire, the home minister said it is being probe in the magisterial inquiry.

However, he said the situation was now peaceful in western Madhya Pradesh.

Seven cases were on Thursday lodged and 62 persons detained in connection with the farmers’ agitation in the violence-hit district, police said.

Superintendent of Police Om Prakash Tripathi, who has been transferred in the wake of the firing in the district that left five farmers dead, said the cases have been filed in connection with various incidents of violence.

Addressing a press conference along with the new Collector O P Srivastava, Tripathi said some persons have also been detained for heckling the previous Mandsaur Collector S K Singh in Berheda Pant area on Wednesday.

He said Town Inspector of Piplayamandi Anil Singh Thakur has been removed from field duties in connection with the firing on farmers.

Rakesh Choudhry has been transferred as the new town inspector.

Srivastava, who took charge on Thursday, said he is facing a ‘challenging situation’.

“I am trying to understand the situation,” he said.

Meanwhile, Divisional Commissioner M B Ojha said the situation in Mandsaur was ‘almost normal’ and curfew might be relaxed by evening on Thursday, a senior official said.

Internet services that had been suspended might also be restored, he said.

“For the last two or three days, farmers were stopping vehicles and setting them on fire. No such incident has been reported today. The situation is almost normal,” he said.

If the situation continued to be quiet, curfew, imposed in four police station areas, including Pipaliya Mandi where the firing took place, might be relaxed.

Vehicles that were burnt had been removed on Thursday morning from the highway and traffic had resumed.
Asked to comment on the post-mortem report of the five people who had been killed in firing on Tuesday, the official said the matter was under investigation.

Police and the Central Reserve Police Force were both at the spot. However, he didn't divulge any details.

The investigations, he indicated, revealed that the stone-pelters included boys between the ages of 16 and about 22. Some ‘anti-social elements’ had joined in.

In view of the volatile situation, the Centre had rushed 1,100 personnel of Rapid Action Force to the violence-hit state where the farmers have been agitating for loan waiver and better crop prices.

Two companies of RAF, comprising around 100 men each, have moved into Pipliamandi, the police said.

While two companies of RAF have been posted in the district’s Garoth area, another two have been deployed along the Mowh-Neemuch Highway to prevent any untoward incidents, they said.

The situation is tense but under control, the police said.

Deputy Inspector General Ratlam Range Avinash Sharma is camping in Pipliamandi where farmers, agitating for the last seven days for loan waiver and better crop prices, defied prohibitory orders on Wednesday, beat up officials and policemen and resorted to violence and arson.

Senior police officials have also been deployed to oversee the law and order situation in all sub-divisions of Mandsaur district, the official said.

The situation in western Madhya Pradesh is posing a major challenge for Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan and providing a rallying point for the opposition parties.

The Shivraj Chouhan government had sought to cool tempers by announcing certain measures, including a loan settlement scheme for those cultivators who had defaulted on repayment of farm loan borrowed by them earlier.

The scheme will cover around six lakh farmers, with accumulated dues of Rs 6,000 crore, according to the government
So whole scale transfer of Civil and Police administration after the firing.

Usually the order to fire is given by the magistrate or the civil administration to the Police unless its life or death situation.
But looking at the burnt buses images the Civil Administration should have give the order to fire.
The SOP is fire over the heads to show intent,
Next fire at the below the knees.
Next below the head
Next, next fire at will.

Let us see what the inquiry commission will say.

Why couldn't S.S. Chouhan use the same logic as Yogi Adityanath and defuse the farmer agitation?
There is a drought going on.
brvarsh
BRFite

Post by brvarsh »

Insulting Hindu Gods should be a bigger offense than cow slaughter or in general discrediting any religious artifact. What Men of BhimSena did needs to be retaliated in strict action by the government. The least was to book Ravan under NSA and dismantle each facet of BhimSena. Any Militant organization can not be given any opportunity to become face of any resistance political or otherwise. The laxity in dealing with Naxals and in Kashmir years ago has bitten us back and we can not continue to repeat the same mistake.
Bhurishravas
BRFite

Post by Bhurishravas »

brvarsh wrote:Insulting Hindu Gods should be a bigger offense than cow slaughter or in general discrediting any religious artifact. What Men of BhimSena did needs to be retaliated in strict action by the government. The least was to book Ravan under NSA and dismantle each facet of BhimSena. Any Militant organization can not be given any opportunity to become face of any resistance political or otherwise. The laxity in dealing with Naxals and in Kashmir years ago has bitten us back and we can not continue to repeat the same mistake.
May Lord Ambedkar send his army of hindu unity warriors and they squish you along with your post.
Amen.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

however much we try to fool ourselves and try to deny the ugly truth, It will surface when least expected. :twisted:

hope that he never gets any other visa to travel out of India for the rest of his miserable days.

TIMES NOW‏Verified account @TimesNow

#BREAKING | MDMK chief Vaiko denied entry at Kuala Lumpur airport, in Malaysia, over his ‘links’ with LTTE

3:36 AM - 9 Jun 2017
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Hari Om‏ @Prof_HariOm
Jammu DC admits some Rohingya Muslims have obtained Aadhaar, Ration and identity cards, says adm looking into the matter.
This is another security issue in the making as in kashmir. Govt yet to take any action on illegal BDs notwithstanding, nothing is being done about rohingya yet. It will be difficult for BJP to win again in Jammu if they do nothing to address this issue.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Rohingya Muslims who settled in and around Jammu in 2010, are being identified. Is Deportation next?

J&K Govt tightens noose, cracks down on sympathisers of Rohingya Muslims
Rohingya Muslims who settled in and around Jammu in 2010, are being identified. Is Deportation next?

By Chandra Maurya - June 14, 2017

Govt officials booked by Crime Branch for issuing PRC’s, Ration cards, Aadhar cards

The Bharatiya Janta Party-Peoples Democratic Party (BJP-PDP) alliance government has announced a crackdown on the alleged nexus between Rohingya Muslims and state government officials of the Revenue, Consumer Affairs and Public Distribution (CAPD) and Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) departments.

According to preliminary investigations, these Rohingya Muslims were in the possession of fake Ration cards since 2010.

The crime branch of the state police has booked cases against these officials for their alleged involvement in issuing fake Permanent Resident Certificates (PRCs), Ration Cards and Aadhaar Cards to Rohingyas.

According to preliminary investigations, these Rohingya Muslims were in the possession of fake Ration cards since 2010.

During the period an alliance government between National Conference and Congress party was ruling the state under the leadership of Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.

The cases have been booked against them under Sections 420, 465, 466, 467, 468, 471 and 120-B Ranbir Penal Code (RPC).

According to Crime Branch, a communication vide No. 975-76/DMJ/LO/2016-17 dated September 10, 2016, made by the Additional District Magistrate, Jammu was received in the Crime Branch wherein it was stated that as intimated by Divisional Commissioner, Jammu ration cards and Aadhaar cards have been issued to Rohingya Muslim refugee Sayed Hussain and his seven family members fraudulently.

It was further stated that the accused also possessed a fake PRC which he had procured through fraudulent means along with other documents through a larger nexus operating in the state which is required to be exposed.

It was further stated that as per the report furnished by Assistant Director, CAPD Rural, Jammu, the said Sayed Hussain is residing at Dogra Hall, Jammu since last 15 years in a Jhuggi along with his family and has obtained Ration card No. 7/258/2284 for seven members of his family.

After carrying out enquiries it was found that Sayed Hussain and his family being Rohingya Muslim refugees from Myanmar (Burma) had obtained the ration cards/ Aadhar cards through fraudulent means as they had got their names registered in NPR Census 2011, as such the matter is required to be investigated.

On the receipt of this reference, a Preliminary Verification (PV) was initiated in the Crime Branch, Jammu.

During the course of verification, another reference together with the records vide No. DCJ/PS/2017/1282-1284 dated March 23, 2017, made by the Deputy Commissioner, Jammu, was received in the Crime Branch wherein it was stated that based on the inputs and the enquiry conducted, it was found that one Sayed Hussain, son of Mohammad Sadiq, a Burmese national presently residing at Belicharana area by encroaching the State land is in possession of ration card, Aadhar card, voter list and has raised a residential house with two shops on Khasra No. 235 Rakh Raipur which is JDA land.

It was further stated that the accused also possessed a fake PRC which he had procured through fraudulent means along with other documents through a larger nexus operating in the state which is required to be exposed.

On the receipt of this reference, another PV was initiated into the matter but when it was revealed that both the issues were identical, both the PVs were clubbed together for conducting a thorough probe and during the course of probe it was found that the accused and his family, being Burmese nationals, got themselves enrolled in the NPR Census year 2011, and later managed to secure aforesaid documents on the basis of the above-mentioned census report/records in connivance with Revenue, CAPD and UIDAI authorities.

Cornered by various Jammu based socio-politico organisations and political parties the state government had constituted Group of Ministers headed by Deputy Chief Minister Prof Nirmal Singh to decide the future of thousands of Rohingya Muslims…

It was also revealed that Ration card bearing No. 21/4695/258 with Ration Book No. 258695 in the year 2009-10 and Ration Card No. 7/258/2284 with Ration Book No. 095457 in the year 2012-13 were issued to the accused and his family members.

It also came to fore from the General Records Room, Jammu that records of file No. 1260 dated 1st March 2010 whereby the PRC has been shown issued in favour of the accused was not traceable but another PRC No. 1260/PRC/R dated 26th February 2010 was found issued in favour of one Arshad Chowdhary which depicted that the accused and his family members being foreign nationals managed and procured fake and fabricated documents in connivance with officials of aforesaid departments merely to cause wrongful gains to themselves and wrongful loss to the State by resorting to fraudulent means.

Group of Ministers on Rohingya Muslims

Cornered by various Jammu based socio-politico organisations and political parties the state government had constituted Group of Ministers headed by Deputy Chief Minister Prof Nirmal Singh to decide the future of thousands of Rohingya Muslims camping in different localities in and around Jammu. After holding its first meeting last month the group of Ministers is yet to meet again. State Home Secretary RK Goyal had briefed the group of ministers in the first meeting. Political differences between the alliance partners are pulling them in different directions. Kashmir based Peoples Democratic Party is not keen on deporting Rohingya Muslims from Jammu and in contrast BJP has been consistently demanding their deportation from Jammu fearing security threat.
sanjayc
BRFite

Post by sanjayc »

Karthik S wrote:
Hari Om‏ @Prof_HariOm
Jammu DC admits some Rohingya Muslims have obtained Aadhaar, Ration and identity cards, says adm looking into the matter.
This is another security issue in the making as in kashmir. Govt yet to take any action on illegal BDs notwithstanding, nothing is being done about rohingya yet. It will be difficult for BJP to win again in Jammu if they do nothing to address this issue.
If Rohangiyas cannot be deported, then they can be resettled in Srinagar. It is a conspiracy to settle them in Hindu majority geographies.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

India: 6 convicted in 1993 Mumbai bombing case
New Delhi (CNN)Twenty-four years after the deadly Mumbai bombings that left 257 dead and more than 700 injured, an Indian special court has convicted six people on charges of conspiring and carrying out terrorist activities.A seventh was acquitted.
Friday's verdict brings and end to the long-running trial, which centered on the role played by Abu Salem -- who authorities accused of being a gangster -- in supplying weapons to the attackers.The attacks, which occurred on March 12, 1993, remain the largest coordinated terror incident to have taken place on Indian soil in terms of the number of casualties, according to CNN affiliate News18.
Beginning at 1:30 p.m., the city -- then known as Bombay -- was rocked by a series of at least 12 coordinated blasts. Those explosions ripped through the heart of India's financial capital, destroying the stock exchange, the Air India building and other notable locations.The bombings were ordered by Islamic militants in revenge for the demolition of Babri Masjid -- a 16th century mosque -- by Hindu extremists, the prosecution claims.The destruction of the Babri Masjid in the town of Ayodhya in Northern India sparked a wave of religious violence that left hundreds dead across India. The Masjid was built over a mandir !
Salem was extradited from Portugal in 2005 on numerous criminal charges. In February 2015, he was sentenced to life in prison for the 1995 murder of Mumbai builder Pradeep Jain. On Friday, Salem was convicted of conspiracy and terror activities. He was also found guilty under the Arms and Explosives Act for procuring and supplying weapons, according to Special Public Prosecutor Deepak Salve. Some of those arms were supplied to Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt, who was found guilty of acquiring illegal weapons tied to the attack. He was released in 2016 after serving a five-year prison sentence. The others convicted include Mustafa Dossa, Firoz Khan, Tahir Merchant, Riyaz Siddiqui and Karimullah Khan. Their charges range from criminal conspiracy, waging war against the Indian government and murder under sections of the Indian Penal Code and the Indian Explosives and Explosive Substances Act.
A seventh accused, Abdul Qayyum, was acquitted and the court ordered his immediate release. Sentences could be announced when the court reconvenes. Friday's conviction is the second trial connected to the bombing. The first, which concluded in 2007, led to the convictions of 100 people, including key conspirator Yakub Memon. He was sentenced to death. Ten others were also given the death penalty, but later appeals reduced their sentences to life in prison in 2013. Dawood Ebrahim is still at large !
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Pakistan flags hurled inside prison - The Hindu
The [Chennai] city police are investigating an incident of unknown persons throwing Pakistan flags and mobile phones, suspected to be intended for use by Muslim prisoners, inside the Central Prison in Puzhal.

Based on a complaint given by Jailer S. Jayaraman, Puzhal Police station registered a case against unknown persons under Sections 153 A (Promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language) and 511 (Punishment for attempting to commit offences punishable with imprisonment for life or other imprisonment) of the Indian Penal Code.

Following the receipt of specific information, a quick reaction team conducted a search on the premises on Friday morning and spotted a black package behind the first watch tower of Central Prison-2.

Among other items, mobile phones, batteries, 103 paper flags and a cloth flag of Pakistan were stuffed inside the package.

The contraband was seized by the prison staff before reaching the prisoners inside.

“The throwing of such flags inside the prison is suspected to be used by the prisoners to claim the Pakistan flags are unfurled inside the Indian prison too. With ulterior motive, they might have thrown the mobile phone as well to capture visuals of the Muslim prisoners holding the Pakistan flags,” said an officer.
Supratik
BRF Oldie

Post by Supratik »

Several Naxals have been liquidated recently including one commander Mahesh in the Bastar belt.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

SSridhar wrote:Pakistan flags hurled inside prison - The Hindu
The [Chennai] city police are investigating an incident of unknown persons throwing Pakistan flags and mobile phones, suspected to be intended for use by Muslim prisoners, inside the Central Prison in Puzhal.

Based on a complaint given by Jailer S. Jayaraman, Puzhal Police station registered a case against unknown persons under Sections 153 A (Promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language) and 511 (Punishment for attempting to commit offences punishable with imprisonment for life or other imprisonment) of the Indian Penal Code.

Following the receipt of specific information, a quick reaction team conducted a search on the premises on Friday morning and spotted a black package behind the first watch tower of Central Prison-2.

Among other items, mobile phones, batteries, 103 paper flags and a cloth flag of Pakistan were stuffed inside the package.

The contraband was seized by the prison staff before reaching the prisoners inside.

“The throwing of such flags inside the prison is suspected to be used by the prisoners to claim the Pakistan flags are unfurled inside the Indian prison too. With ulterior motive, they might have thrown the mobile phone as well to capture visuals of the Muslim prisoners holding the Pakistan flags,” said an officer.

I think its more like a prison uprising being planned and highlight the Islamism of the revolters.
The Jailer should do a talashi of the prison and get his informants to fess up.
Are there Al Ummah prisoners in the Central Jail?
DrRatnadip
BRFite

Post by DrRatnadip »

http://m.timesofindia.com/india/iaf-pro ... 238966.cms

NEW DELHI: Air Commodore J S Dhamoon, who was the commander of the frontline Pathankot airbase when it was stormed by Jaish-e-Muhammed terrorists in January last year, has resigned after an IAF inquiry allegedly indicted him and others for failure of command and control as well as several security lapses during the attack.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

IndiaTodayFLASH‏Verified account @IndiaTodayFLASH
Karnataka: Police arrest 4 persons including police constable with Turkish currency Lira worth Rs 75 cr from Chitradurga.
Turkish currency??? What could be the CT here.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

^^^^ Chitradurga is the district headquarters not far from Challakere which is our Area 51 http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/12/16/ind ... stan_barc/ so this case needs to be investigated thoroughly.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

NaMo had a security threat while visiting Kerala per the DGP Sen Kumar.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

It appears that we will enter a time of maximum peril in a few months or so. Jihadis have tried to control domestic politics in Kufr countries by staging 'terror spectaculars' a few months before elections so they can influence the formation of next govt. This happened in Spain, in Britain and perhaps even the United States. A mumbai like terror attack when the polity is increasingly distracted by looming elections is a distinct possibility. In preparation for this, we can see a lot of escalation in Kashmir to control the follow up narrative after the attacks. Alternatively, it can be done through an ISIS branding. It will give an excuse to the world powers to ask India to hold back, because 'Kashmir problem'. Needless to say, a part of the opposition has become the Muslim league of the 40s and the govt. can not expect any support from them.

The best approach to deter this might be to establish tripwire defenses. Air strikes/Naval missile strikes that will be automatically triggered and humiliate the Paki affaj or kill HVT in the terror leadership in case a terror strike happens. Forget about 'investigating' and judicial process etc. If the Paki affaj escalates further, they will only solidify support behind a govt. that is defending the nation against an external threat. If they do not escalate, they lose face, and therefore this becomes a lose-lose option for them.

This is the reason why the IAF chief asked his men to be ready to fight with what they have at a short notice.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Didn't find a better thread for this in open forum.
The untold story of the lynching of Vemula Sri Sai by a Muslim mob.
Lilo wrote:
Communal tension grips Guntur village as Muslim girl kills self due to her parents forcing her into marriage, 19 year old Hindu boy is lynched by Muslim mob
July 19, 2016

The girl, Jasmine Shaikh, was found hanging from a ceiling fan in her house in Mahammadiyapalem village by a relative who also saw two 19-year-old youths of the same village standing outside the house. Neighbours and relatives of the girl caught hold of V Srisai, a first year B.Tech, and his firend Pavan Kumar, a first year Degree student, and locked them in a room where they were beaten up with sticks and belts.
“When the sticks broke, they brought cricket bats and started hitting us without caring where we were getting hit. Srisai received several blows with the bat on his head and he was bleeding heavily and losing consciousness. Then they stripped us and took us out and tied us to a tree. They threw chilli powder into our eyes and started beating us again. When I was about to lose consciousness, they would throw water and then start beating again. By the time police arrived, Srisai fell on the ground and lost consciousness,’’ Pavan Kumar, who is recovering at the Repalle Government Hospital near Guntur, said over phone.
Srisai, who received serious head injuries, died on way to hospital. He was a first year B.Tech student at Bapatla. His father V Venkateshwarulu is a government school teacher.
Pavan said that after they were tied to the tree, people took turns throwing stones at them. When a sub-inspector and constable from the nearby Nagaram Police Station arrived, they were outnumbered by the mob which prevented them from helping the two youths.
“In some time more cops arrived. If not for police, I also would have died,’’ he said.
This brutal lynching of a Hindu boy by a muslim mob happened in my district in Andhra(where muslims are 6% of population) , why was it not in the national frontpage news ?

http://www.india-aware.com/not-my-media-selective-lynching-stories-for-selective-criticism/
Muns ji,
Thanks for your fine article highlighting this.
Especially the death of the boy Vemula Sri Sai .
As you know one "dalit" Vemula Rohith who killed himself (by active abbettment by commies and sikulars of Hyderabad University) is now the cynosure and "martyr" of the same left sikular establishment which uses his suicide for leftist sikular propaganda.
However this Vemula Sri Sai from the same caste from the same district who was just a Hindu who happened to love a Muslim girl only to be brutally lynched by a bloodthirsty Muslim mob was ignored like an undesired insect by the same left liberal & sikular (anti)national media.
..The police discovered later that the boy had rushed to rescue the girl, who called him up before committing suicide. The episode occurred at Adavuladeevi village of Nizampatnam block in Guntur district on Sunday.
The girl, identified as Shaik Jasmine, had allegedly called up the youth, Vemula Sri Sai, around 11am, informing him that she was going to kill herself as her marriage was fixed for the next month against her wishes.
Sai, along with his friend Kuna Pavan Kumar, rushed to her house, but, Jasmin had already hung herself.
http://mumbaimirror.indiatimes.com/news/india/Misidentified-as-rapist-youth-lynched-in-Andhra/articleshow/53276118.cms
When the facts were as clear cut as they can be from cellphone records...The sikular govt of Chandrababu Naidu in AP has already moved to the rescue of the Muslim mob with active help of the Telugu Tv media presstitutes - with AP police doing an equal equal by filing cases on both sides while branding the killed kid as a rapist and a murderer just to assuage the Muslim mob and to ultimately let off the arrested lynching suspects from the mob .
https://twitter.com/sarpamedha/status/8 ... 1244142592
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

Charts 2 & 3 at this article by Rupa Subramanya are worrisome:
http://www.orfonline.org/expert-speaks/ ... ynchistan/
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Republic‏Verified account @republic 2h2 hours ago
Explosive material found in UP Assembly; 150 gm of PETN found
Manak Gupta‏Verified account @manakgupta 3h3 hours ago
"150 gm of PETN explosive found in UP assembly. 500 gm would have been enough to blow up assembly building."
This is very serious, imagine if it had detonated. Should nab the perpetrators soon.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Shobha Karandlaje‏ @ShobhaBJP Jul 11
My letter to @rajnathsingh requesting to open a office of NIA in Mangaluru,considering the rise of Jihadi activities in Coastal Karnataka.