Amarnath Yatris killed in terror attack. Allahoakbar

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
asgkhan
BRFite

Re: Amarnath Yatris killed in terror attack. Allahoakbar

Post by asgkhan »

Can we get rid of our 'kadi ninda' turtle ? Chap is hopeless and is a sad excuse for a HM. Can we get Kiran Bedi in ?

This duffer can be promoted up 'margadarshak' mandal and be given the responsibility of keeping Advani in good humor ?
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

JE Sahab,

Power corrupts because our system gives lots of perks and privileges to the mantris and the cannot identify with the people. RNS is quite ineffective and in this case he could have just not responded. By responding he legitimised the attacks, shifted the focus from attacks on the perpetrators to attacks on the victims.

We must absolutely question this and strongly or that narrative which you yourself feel is wrong will win. We are already seeing that on wiki. I think all right minded human beings not only idians should question why 6 women were killed for excercising their right to worship.
A Deshmukh
BRFite

Post by A Deshmukh »

it will be easier to win the Kashmir battle,
if Kashmiri Muslims (SOG, Police, Judges/DMs, Govt machinery and civilians and informers) also join the Armed forces against the terrorists.
otherwise it will be a difficult struggle.
As HM, "Kadi Ninda" did what was necessary.
The difference with current HM and previous ones is that, previously no hard action was happening on the ground. So the platitudes were open to ridicule. In the current scenario, our armed forces are killing terrorists in good numbers. I will not worry so much on what HM says.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

The problem with the so called supporters and RW is that they don't admit their own weakness.
You cultivate your leadership and fight with them in public. Such a pitiful situation.

As usual public will forget this attack. And live happily in their bubble after few nights. Such an aimless society. It's a wonder we are still big out there. May be the world became weak and we got parity by default.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

With due respect to other views- I would say that Rajnath Singh is an astute politician and he will win this one. There is a difference between idealism and politics.

Politics is a dirty game and let me use my usual rude language that helps me express myself better. Pliss excuse me in advance.

Both National Conference under Omar Abdullah and PDP consist of a bunch of insufferable bustards. Mehbooba Mufti can't even speak Hindi/Urdu properly and speaks by mixing Lutyens English.

But of the two bustards - Madam Mufti is our bustard. The alternative is to let Abdullahs align with Congress. So Rajnath will speak the language the coalition will like to hear rather than the language that Twitter warriors will like to hear. Even Presidents rule will be seen as "failure" and victory for half Italian baby and his buttlickers

I can lift my ass off my chair right now and let out a modulated fart that sounds like "repeal Article 370". But it will remain a fart, and Article 370 will not get repealed unless we have a seriously powerful totally national government after 2019. For that we need to co opt bustards, bench-odds and oiseaules. That is politics. If you are an idealist - I suggest attend a Veda school for 15 years.

JMT
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>>some people on twitter took on the establishment and fought for BJP and NM. Those very people are now frustrated at what was said by few ministers.

Correct, that is clear. The question to ask is why did they fight for BJP and NM? Did they fight for BJP and NM because they wanted the party to win? Or did they do so because they wanted the civilisation of India, foundationed on the Sanatana Dharma, which has survived, to revive and thrive? Did they not see that the BJP/NM was the best vehicle for that in the circumstances, and did they not innately understand that it was the only configuration that could do this and yet bring about stability, order and growth - without which reviving and thriving is impossible? They are now frustrated, sure. But is that because of their own egos which shot out responses calling for murder and addressed to the Minister, and it is that ego which is wounded, and it is for that they care more than for the above-mentioned objectives? What could the MHA have done in response to such a tweet directed at him? Ignore it? Then that would become the issue, and it would certainly have caused further divisiveness. While the support and the dedication is indeed important, necessary and vital - those doing it must never forget what they are doing it for. Those actually implementing it will have better knowledge on HOW to do it on the ground.

A very optimistic possibility for the civilisation is at hand, I dare not say victory and dare not say close to hand, but let us not due to a lack of equanimity and patience lose what has been gained. I'm not saying "don't vote for BJP/NM if you don't like it". That is no way to respond to what are genuine emotions, genuine intentions, and deeply held beliefs. However, we must be careful not to let individual ego come in the way of civilisational success. It has happened in the past, many times, and we have paid a price in millions of lives lost for it. Protect the civilisation.

>>>So it's perfectly fine if people criticize the government to make it listen to us.

I personally will never say do not criticize the government, whichever one it is. Nor will I say never criticise the ruling party or prime minister. So feel free. On the other hand, do not conflate criticism with hurtful rhetoric or plain abuse. Think about it actually. I mean it. Get off from the keyboard, take just 5 minutes and think about it. Do you really think that people who have fought in the trenches against the established order for decades, like Rajnath Singh, don't know what they are fighting for? These are people who travelled to every nook and corner of India, meant countless families, read and re-read out history. So do criticise, but please keep this in mind.

And please boss, no sir-fir for me...
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Akshay, I think broadly speaking my above post answers yours as well. Please no Sahab etc for me macha.

Ah, I just noticed that the good doc has said exactly what I wanted to say, with better sound effects!
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

JE, great post from you with some very important truths - and what a beautiful line - we must never let individual ego come in the way of civilisational progress. Agree 1000 pct.

But how is criticising RNS hurting the civilisation. I don't get that. I think his response was wrong and he let a golden opportunity go. He could have said. Yes I care about Kashmiriyat and real kashmitiyat will come when pandits come back to Kashmir and our policemen and army officers on leave and women pilgrims are safe from Pak LET. Why didn't he say something like that ?
Last edited by Akshay Kapoor on 13 Jul 2017 16:57, edited 1 time in total.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

We have had on duty SHO lynched and a young officer on leave killed both muslims. And now this. The astute politician is doing what astute politicians don best - survive. Don't think he is doing anything for the civilisation. But I do agree Presidents Rule is will be seen as a failure and is best avoided. And also that next election must be won big. But how is criticising RNS going to stop that ?
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Akshay Kapoor wrote:
Primus wrote:
No illusions about this, it was intended to send a message to NM, BJP, YA and all the Hindus - 'we can get you where you are most vulnerable and you won't be able to do anything to us'.

Hence the response needs to be both visible and palpable. I am confident that it will be. Bahut ho chuka.
Thanks to Ramanaji for that - Clarity of thought and purposeful action.

Primus let's hope you are right on action this time. We haven't done anything after a serving YO of the 2 Raj Rif who took Tololing was massacred at a wedding. Imagine how the battalion feels. Never happened in Punjab and then we say we are holding our ground. Looks like that from a/c office and home in Lutyens Delhi perhaps. Thing is we are very good at all kinds of analysis but what we need is clarity of thought and purposeful action that is lacking.
Akshay Ji, hope springs eternal - "Ummeed par duniya kayam hai"

Successive Indian governments have let the armed forces of the nation down, sad to say. Kargil was unique for, IMVHO, an unnecessary sacrifice of our brave soldiers, many of whom could have been saved had the leadership had the courage to use the air force when needed (I know, have read all about the restrictions placed by the power of the US etc). It almost reminds one of the disaster that was the Indo-China conflict where so many lives were lost due to poor preparation and lack of supplies. I was too young to remember all the details but the name of Major Shaitan Singh still rings in my memory from those troubled times.

Granted, the Indian forces have been demoralized for a long time and nobody knows more about it than you do I'm sure. My father was a scientist in the DRDO and if I may say so, 'a soldier in civvies'. I am therefore somewhat familiar with the troubles that have afflicted the defense establishment over the years. But I see hope now where there was despondence earlier. "Hawa ka rukh badal raha hai".

For the first time perhaps since India became independent we have a unique combination of a strong leader and a strong economy, both absolutely essential for any nation to stand up with pride and fight back when needed. I have enormous faith in Modi Ji (despite all the negatives we read in the MSM and, unfortunately here on BRF) and if there is one thing I've realized about it him, it is his fierce devotion to the nation and its perceived status on the world stage. He is as proud of the country as any leader I have seen and simply put, I believe in him.

Time will tell.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

KLNMurthy wrote: It is possible that we arr over-analyzing this thing.

It is the anniversary of burhan wani's death. They are enraged because they lost their golden boy and wanted to mark the occasion with a revenge attack. Going after kafir on an idolatrous trip has to be a sweet revenge that does the momin heart good.

If there is a strategy here, it may be to show themselves and others that their anger is a terrible and formidable thing. Their enemy, as usual gets caught up in paralysis by analysis.
I disagree with the "paralysis by analysis". First of all, what does an unparalyzed BRF look like? Second, no matter what the motive behind the massacre, the local response is the same - find and capture or kill the culprits. The paralysis that sets in is at the national level is about what to do about Pakistan, that is the ultimate sponsor of the terrorists; and about Kashmir that is seeming providing fertile ground for these terrorists. I'll just note that India cannot summon up the national will to simply not play sports with Pakistan, let alone declare Pakistan a terrorist nation. No amount of unparalysis on BRF is going to change that.

Regarding Kashmir, the primary thing that will calm down Kashmir is if it is "demilitarized", i.e., the presence of security forces goes down to the levels normal in the other states. But that can't happen until the Pakistani threat is neutralized.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

>>But how is criticising RNS hurting the civilisation. I don't get that.

Please note above. I have not said do not criticise. The trouble is when criticism is conflated with what is basically plain abuse or hurtful rhetoric or some combination of the two. I am talking about Twitter now, not BRF, as mentioned in my initial post.

>>I think his response was wrong and he let a golden opportunity go. He could have said. Yes I care about Kashmiriyat and real kashmitiyat will come when pandits come back to Kashmir and our policemen and army officers on leave and women pilgrims are safe from Pak LET. Why didn't he say something like that ?

The BJP is a party, Modi is a leader, Rajnath is another leader - all currently in ascendance. They too will pass. From a personal point of view, the questions I think one should ask oneself are:

1. Will the current dispensation leave the civilisation better off or worse off? While the answer to that is still open, it is clear from the initial years to me that the direction is positive, and certainly and unquestionably better than the horrible alternative that was not just bad, but possibly destructive. In the case of this government, the only question that needs to be asked therefore is ...

2. Could it have been more positive? The only truly honest answer I can give myself is I don't know, because I have little kowledge of their ground realities on a day to day basis. What I do know is that, so far as can be seen hitherto, their motives are neither (in the first instance at least) personal aggrandizement or enrichment. They have done in three years (with electricity) which the past dispensation did not in 70. The way in which the country now sees itself in many regards is transformed (the metros, infrastructure development). The revival of the dharma can be seen in the expansion of places of spiritual congregation (note I don't say worship) - there are at least 10 seriously grand temple complexes in the making. One needs only look at the achievements thread to get a sense of what is happening. And I am sure I don't need to tell you how the image of India has changed over the last three years in the international sphere. All that I have said so far are factual.

3. Am I looking at the big picture from the right perspective? In the big picture, as you have said, the astute politician must do what the astute politician does best - survive. Certainly, and this involves compromises of all kinds. Rajnath Singh has been a politician all his life, and he knows certainly better than me about the pulse of the people - and probably more than quite a few of us at BRF. I think that the mere fact that the BJP is governing the country advances the civilisation. The mere fact that very few from the "Lutyens elite" are fully part of the governing dispensation is a major progress, and those that are there are absolutely necessary to mediate the treacherous waters in between. Witness GST, which miraculously got passed by the J&K assembly. Who would have even dreamt of such a thing 10 years ago? Yet, witness, very little media coverage on that. Unlike, of course, the media coverage that (for instance) the the JNU agitation and subsequent police action in early 2016 got, especially when police action was taken and it was alleged that there was collusion between JNU troublemakers and terrorist animal Hafez Saeed. The police action was ordered by Rajnath Singh, and he also made that allegation about Saeed. It's politics, and a 24/7 cycle. We tend to forget.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

JE agree with all of your points about the current dispensation being a million times better than the alternatives. Even in the current situation in kasmir. Agree with every fibre of my being. Good point about JNU agitation.

Just don't understand why we are concerned about RNS. All the current dispensation is done is due to Modi, Shah, RSS and millions of Karyakartas. RNS may well be positioning himself as an alternative to Modi also. Who knows. I'm not a social media user so haven't seen abuse of RNS but I have seen abuse to poor Suchi Kalra. Poor girl.

Over and out :-)
Last edited by Akshay Kapoor on 13 Jul 2017 17:26, edited 1 time in total.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

+1 JE Menon, it was the thuggish Left Media which deceided to expose Kalra and attack her/ it was not RNS who let her place of work/ position out- he was dignified in his response- it was usual suspects that gave her details out.. As HM he needs to talk in a certain manner while BSF/ CRPF/Army et al are given a free hand to act on the ground, there will be temporary casualties. While the alternative opened Hawala chanenls and trade routes for the Pakis to play thier mischief while destroying defense preparedness and acting as a Paki propaganda machine.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Idealist politicians will always get tripped up by their idealism. Nehru was insane idealist, to the point of stupidity. ABV too was an idealist. Narasimha Rao was pragmatic. Indira Gandhi was a wily old coot who pushed things too far. Among state politicians there are many dangerously wily people who will not be good for the PM post.
JE Menon
Forum Moderator

Post by JE Menon »

Hi Akshay,

I am in no way condoning what Ms. Kalra faced later on, but this is pretty much exactly as Aditya_V points out above. The poor girl got hammered on the media too and is still facing heat. Fortunately Makemytrip have not taken any action against her as far as I know so far, saying it's her personal view. Kudos to them.

My own comment on Rajnath Singh was just to talk to BRF folks active on Twitter who may bandwagon with those blasting him with personal abuse and rhetorical onslaughts. Yes, RNS may be positioning himself as a future replacement for Modi, so may others including Shah, Jaitley, Yogi, Smriti and so on...we can name a few more. But thank heavens we can. Try the same with INC (that's rhetorical unfairness on my part, I admit). But he did do a huge amount for a long time to help the BJP get to where it is now. Modi has referred to him as "my hard working colleague" at one point somewhere... and there's no better compliment, coming from him.
Atulya P
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Atulya P »

ShauryaT wrote:The last thing we want is chemical weapons being used and the liberals doing their fake Kashmiriyat business and the Indian state not rising to the challenge of a mass attack.
or HM doing a reverse CW attack on KMs and MSM pointing fingers at SFs a la Syria
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

ramana wrote: China is interfering directly as TSP is unable to exist. At same time CPEC is for colonizing TSP as one way to bring in stability.
Chinese if they havent yet seen what happened to US in Iraq must BE QUITE DELUDED to assume they can ever achieve stability in Pakistan. The corollary is US might strike a grand bargain (mainly a faustian deal) with China to allow CPEC to go unhindered as long as they deliver Paki nukes.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Thanks JE.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Gagan wrote:It is very possible that this was an attempt to do another Godhra type incident, cause a riot, and try to do a Gujarat 2.
Godhra was pre-planned to the extent that media, opposition politicians, members of a party in the center were waiting in the wings to pour oil on fire and twist the story around, inflame the situation - all this at the behest of a certain political party I will refer to as the 'Danga Party'
IIRC, one member of the party did appeal to the Bakis to *help* them de-throne MuDi while on a vizit. There is a video.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Guys, regarding Rajnath Singh's puke-worthy statement on bogus Kashmiriyat, my blood too boiled especially when libtards went on tizzy with this crap, but I think as a savvy politician, he has to chose his words carefully, and at times discretion is the better part of valor (I wish I myself had followed this sage advice in my professional career :-)). Especially so in Kashmir valley where India is up against an almost insurmountable challenge with Islamic fascism.

Let me explain. Here is some KM "South Asian" prof (to call her a prof would be an insult to all profs) at some US university, attacking of all people Burka Bibi

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/glo ... e-its-own/

She doesn't even believe this was an attack by her col-religionist Paki LeT/ISI lover boys, she believes either it was genuine attack on Indian police or India did it to defame her lover boys. That WP would even publish such tripe is contemptible and you wonder the PR challenge India is up against in the eyes of the big boys. (And I recall another Islamist KM prof who masquerades as a 'liberal' and does rounds on UndY and erstwhile Thappad's show echoed the same conspiracy theories.)

My point being, and lets not mince words, KMs, to the man on the street hate India and Hindus with passion. I mean there is no hiding away from this. They want us out. Its not a legitimate "struggle", its Islamic fascism masquerading as a struggle for self determination. And Kashmiriyat was dead and buried when KMs and Pakis ethnically cleansed Hindus out (and I dare say, I can count on my fingers as to how many KMs express regret for this monstrous crime). And they are seething with anger at the sight of an pro-India KM (however few there are) and Hindu in their midst.

Now they cannot openly say their so called 'struggle' is Islamic. The educated among them can put on a suave accent in front of New Delhi Lutyen perverts and whites, they can be a 'South Asia' prof, you name it, at their core, they are Islamist (not to forget the TSP Pakijabiisue TFTA superiority complex over us SDREs), but make no mistake their 'struggle' is ethno/Islamic fascism.

Now, we all know Indian 'secularism' (and a host of other reasons, inability to defeat TSP militarily, US/UK mischief) is the cause for not calling KM demands for what it is, and this is where Rajnath's Singh's statement comes in. He has thrown KMs into a cognitive dissonance. They have to do their perfunctory condemnation, they have to come out say they are for "Kashmiriyat" etc. But they are seething from inside and joyful at the attack on Hindus and Hindus wailing in the aftermath. Meanwhile, whatever Indian security apparatus limitations there may be (you have to fight with what you have), as they continue to eliminate Pakis and KM Islamists, at some point, realism has to set in among KMs.

In a way, this realism set in, and thats why we had all those successful elections (which nobody bothers to point out and highlight how much 'self determination' KMs already have under Indian constitution, especially libtards like Tavleen's illegitimate half-TSP son who have access to western media and use it routinely to puke about "Hindu extremists"), but TSP stepped in with its diabolical designs, and we are back to the 1990's. But this too will pass in due course IMO, but its going to be painful to watch.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Wonderful last couple of posts from Shiv and JEM saar.

While action is required in the short-term too we must not loose sight of the larger/longer term goals.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

asgkhan wrote:
Singha wrote:could paintball guns with indelible voting ink be used to mark the stone throwers and later police squads shake the village down to locate the haramis and swat them a few with lathis?
the more powerful stripe of this gun has a range of upto 100m flat, even the smallish ones used in arenas here can manage 50m flat trajectory and leave a painful welt even through a trouser.

sometimes our CQB units use it in hostage rescue training to mark hits on cutout targets as they move through a range
As a next step, the lesser hardcore jihadis should be chemically castrated and made sterile, the more hardcore ones should be injected with AIDS or tetanus and left to rot.

No point in keeping them well fed with biriyanis and kashmiri chai in the jails.
Or may be use an indelible dye spraying on the stone pelters using a drone. Then arrest anyone with that dye on their bodies. If you use different colors you can even time stamp it.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Attention Akshay Kapoor Ji and Others interested in Wikipedia

Wikipedia is a difficult battlespace.

As Prem Kumar and others have said, the enemy has first-mover advantage there. To level the field in our favor we will need to coordinate our tactics, and deploy persistent efforts from many individuals working together over substantial periods of time.

I think the victory will be worth it because Wikipedia is a critical node of the information war. But it won't be as easy as, say, showing collective "tough love" once-in-a-while on Twitter. It will require a good bit more commitment than that.

I had started the below-linked thread back in 2014 for the purpose of coordinating efforts across BRF to establish a pro-Indian/pro-Dharmic nexus of influence in the Wikipedia community; however, it had fallen by the wayside soon after. I have revived it now in response to Akshay ji's concerns.

viewtopic.php?p=1679356#p1679356

Please participate, and let's use this as our Wikipedia control room (For resources on how to edit Wikipedia, tricks and tactics to know, ways to grow the influence/status of those on our side, ways to combat the influence/status of those on the enemy's side, and coordination of specific projects).
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

KarthikS, Jee Haan!
People have committed to that and has been give free hand.
See the chain of command in Kashmir vis-à-vis terrorists.

JEM while we can exercise caution here as moderators etc. we cannot and should not thought police the same members on SM.

In other good news the three LeT terrorists captured alive.
Hunt on for rest.

asgkhan, I fully support RNS. He has done a great job so far.

in India you should look like a duffer and get things done.

With one tweet he disarmed the BIF gang.

In looking at complex things always look at outcome and not at the complex process as you can get lost in the weeds let along the forest.

CRS, You know scrum, agile, value stream mapping and all those things.

Why not draw up a connectivity diagram of the situation in Kashmir : political parties, terrorists, political parties not participating in the elections, state organizations, regions, external actors, internal actors. Anything else one can think of.

It will be in development. And post as you go.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

saip wrote: Or may be use an indelible dye spraying on the stone pelters using a drone. Then arrest anyone with that dye on their bodies. If you use different colors you can even time stamp it.
What I would do as a terrorist sympathiser is to paint a lot of innocent women and boys with that dye, make sure they have good alibis, get them arrested and then protest that fake arrests are being made.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

3 Suspected Pigs arrested alive? Link pls - too lazy to use googaleshwara esp as might encounter WaPo/WagahKK types and waste rest of the day walking along ceiling.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/glo ... e-its-own/

This is a blatant hitjob by a person with a long and biased history of India-hating, and this is actively being endorsed and encouraged by the WP editorial board. And it looks like this person has a free run of Srinagar and India with our govt as usual sleeping.

In the recent past Bloomberg View has also been a blatantly anti-Indian platform, which can be traced to it's editor Nisid Hajari. I wonder who is pulling the strings at WP editorial board as they seem to be on full-on anti-India mode. Just scrolling through the other 'suggested' articles show an anti-India drain inspector mentality at work and in the last few years virtually every article has been negative on India. If they make Barkha look pro-India, that says enough about what they are up to.

I think it is time for the GOI to put some curbs on Amazon. Taking our money and paying us back with this crap is worse than if LM were selling us F16s and using the profits to give Pakis F16s for free!
Garooda
BRFite

Post by Garooda »

Rudradev wrote:Thanks Garooda, you have raised some interesting possibilities.
I'm wondering what everyone is not talking about in the mainstream media outlets. Remember some of them are sold out and are there only to 'seed' the obvious into aam aadmi's bheja. I think one such buzz word came out of them was 'communal riots' if I'm not mistaken. Ofcourse the word 'communal' was used extensively during Modiji's election. The news media outlets with smaller budget jump the bandwagon and keep singing to the same tune as the big boys in the news industry in an attempt to throw the majority off to a different timeline and tangent all while someone is still cooking something on the back burner perhaps. At this time, I'm strictly poking around cheeni activities both minor and significant(which are plenty in the recent year alone in the region and around the globe) to see if any dots can be connected somewhere besides the obvious padosi and their resident kacharpatti.
Last edited by Garooda on 13 Jul 2017 21:09, edited 2 times in total.
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

shiv wrote:
saip wrote: Or may be use an indelible dye spraying on the stone pelters using a drone. Then arrest anyone with that dye on their bodies. If you use different colors you can even time stamp it.
What I would do as a terrorist sympathiser is to paint a lot of innocent women and boys with that dye, make sure they have good alibis, get them arrested and then protest that fake arrests are being made.
Pellets are the best 'identification', should be used liberally
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

^^^ Bart, I just posted the article above and commented on it.

RamanaGaru, will try boss. I am more of an IoT and Data Analytics architect and manager, not an ITvitty guy per se :-). But let me try. Rajiv Malhotra, in his books/writing, extensively uses those connectivity diagrams to elucidate his views, and they are very effective.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

shiv wrote:
saip wrote: What I would do as a terrorist sympathiser is to paint a lot of innocent women and boys with that dye, make sure they have good alibis, get them arrested and then protest that fake arrests are being made.
Beat me to it as usual. I was going to say that the surrounding pigs would use the Netherlands King tactic and paint themselves. Everyone. Anyone not agreeing to paint will be lynched. And that would be tomtommed all over the media.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

CRamS wrote:^^^ Bart, I just posted the article above and commented on it.

RamanaGaru, will try boss. I am more of an IoT and Data Analytics architect and manager, not an ITvitty guy per se :-). But let me try. Rajiv Malhotra, in his books/writing, extensively uses those connectivity diagrams to elucidate his views, and they are very effective.
we got to try and start somewhere.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

shiv, Thanks. Folks are getting hot at slightest thing.

What that does is stop flow.

And they will be the ones at a loss.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Also during WWII, Nazis used to make Jewish origin people carry yellow cards.
This paint ball marking will evoke those memories.

I think we should think through before posting.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

I had called makemytrip and sent an email to remind them that Hindus like me also fly. If they do take any negative action, accept me as a gujju troll on their social media. I suggest that other posters feeling same remind them of the other side of the coin. Not all their money comes from eid and hajj travels.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

Thanks ramana. Appreciate the change
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

UlanBatori wrote:
shiv wrote:
Beat me to it as usual. I was going to say that the surrounding pigs would use the Netherlands King tactic and paint themselves. Everyone. Anyone not agreeing to paint will be lynched. And that would be tomtommed all over the media.
"Je suis paintball porki"
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Gandoo-e-Paint
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

darshan wrote:I had called makemytrip and sent an email to remind them that Hindus like me also fly. If they do take any negative action, accept me as a gujju troll on their social media. I suggest that other posters feeling same remind them of the other side of the coin. Not all their money comes from eid and hajj travels.
I know the management of MMT. Their heart is in the right place. I don't believe anything will happen to Ms Kalra. While I agree with her sentiments, it was inappropriate to use profanity when addressing the HM apart from disrespecting his age. I also agree with a couple of previous posters who said that HM's statement is good for optics. If a tweet is required to get the sickular brigade on your side, then that's a small price to pay. I'm sure we at BRF will judge HM and the govt on their actions and not a tweet.