Terroristan - June 20, 2017

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Re: Sunni Terrorist Fragments of Unstable Pakistan - June 20, 2017

Post by Falijee »

Chini-fication of Pakiland Begins In Earnest !

Bank of China to Open Its Branch In Gwadar Soon
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Railway Minister Becomes "Collateral Damage" In "Support Ganja" Rally :D

Railways minister topples over from roof of car during Nawaz rally
RAWALPINDI: Minister of Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique toppled over from the roof of a vehicle during former prime minister Nawaz Sharif's rally here late Wednesday night.Rafique was attempting to step down from the car's roof when his foot slipped and he tumbled to the ground — taking a police officer with him in the process.However, both the police officer and the minister were unharmed.Following his short fall, Rafique proceeded to enter the container of the former prime minister. ( To do what ! Complaint, eat, drink, sleep, bacha-baazi !).Rafique, a veteran Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz leader, is a member of the National Assembly from Lahore. :roll:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Falijee wrote:Chini-fication of Pakiland Begins In Earnest !

Bank of China to Open Its Branch In Gwadar Soon
Pakis think of this "as an investment". BoC will open branch so that the chini workers and sepoys in G'wad'r can deposit and access their salaries and perform other banking transactions without having to use a paki bank or a paki atm.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

'I have come to light a fire in you'
Nawaz sh'reef tells spirited (intoxicated) crowd in Gujranwala

Snippets of his bombast (rehash of al bhutto?):
it is not my goal to be the PM again
I turned this country into an atomic power
They removed me twice from power before; and this time, again, I was not allowed to complete my tenure
"First, a president removed me; then Pervez Musharraf, a dictator, removed me; and now the judiciary has removed me. Tell me, what should we do now?
Does the vote of 200 million count for nothing?
Will you bring back Pakistan's honour?
My heart beats with the heart of our youth
I have come to set you alight today
"People accuse us of hiring people to attend our rallies. Are you for hire?"
Today, your fans work. Your tubewells work, industries are running, agriculturists are in business, cities are alight
What kind of father takes a salary from his son?
For 70 years, a mockery has been made of this country. I cannot bear it anymore.
This is about the honour of 200 million people, and no one will crush this honour under their foot
“How will you answer your God?
Jawab do, bakistanwasiyon.

BTW: This is the bullet proof glass provided for his protection.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1350944/i-hav ... gujranwala
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

‘11 mineral, bottled water brands unsafe for consumption’
Contaminated bottled water continues to be sold in the market, despite efforts to ensure the provision of safe drinking water, the Pakistan Council for Research in Water Resources (PCRWR) said in its report for the months of April through to June, 2017.
7 samples of mineral and bottled water brands were collected from Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Peshawar, Gilgit, Multan, Lahore, Bahawalpur, Tandojam and Karachi.
According to a senior PCRWR official, most brands marked unsafe for human consumption were often sold in the market with different labels.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1350881/11-mi ... onsumption
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Billa Chuha Khake, Haj Ya Umra Ko Challa :D

Heroin seized from Jeddah-bound passenger at Islamabad airport
The Airport Security Force (ASF) on Thursday night seized at least a kilogramme of heroin from a passenger at the Benazir Bhutto International Airport, said officials.Officials said that the passenger, Zabat ur Rehman, was due to travel on Pakistan International Airlines' (PIA) Jeddah-bound flight 741 when the drugs that were hidden in his clothes were discovered, officials said.Rehman, a resident of Hangu, was then handed over to the Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) and transferred to ANF's office in Rawalpindi.A First Information Report was later registered against him under the Control of Narcotics Substances Act, 1997.
Two days earlier, on May 22, 20 kilogrammes of heroin were recovered from a PIA flight at Islamabad airport.Flight PK785 was destined to depart for London from Benazir Bhutto International Airport when it was searched in a scheduled inspection, after which the contraband was found from the plane.A week prior to this, British officials said that they had found a "quantity of heroin" on the same flight in London after it landed at Heathrow Airport. PIA is the carrier of choice for Paki drug exporters :mrgreen:

Last edited by Falijee on 12 Aug 2017 21:28, edited 1 time in total.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

anupmisra wrote:'I have come to light a fire in you'

BTW: This is the bullet proof glass provided for his protection.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1350944/i-hav ... gujranwala
Did they pick up the bulletproofglass at local kabadiwala?
Cosmo_R
BRF Oldie

Post by Cosmo_R »

Arabic written left to right and south to north. Any which way but(t)...
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

The Burka aka Burqua aka Hijab aka Niquab provided by use of the term “Asian” for desribing adherents of Mohammaddenism originating in the Mohammadden Terrorist Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan involved in the paedophilic sexual goroming of Non-Mohammadden children, is sought to be removed.

An excerpt from an article by Dr. Martin Parsons article “It’s a slur to label these grooming gangs “Asian” – they’re Pakistani and Muslim”:
Similar abductions of non-Muslim girls also happen in other countries with large non-Muslim minorities such as Egypt, but they seem to be particularly prevalent in Pakistan. There are a number of reasons for this, but the Council of Islamic ideology’s objection to the Sindh law hints at one. In the textbooks of classical Islam, such as the Hedaya taught in Pakistani madrassas, Christians are stated to be dhimmis – inferiors who are allowed to live provided they are subservient to Muslims. Hindus are not even given this status, and it is specifically stated that the evidence of neither is accepted against a Muslim. There are other factors – such as sharia provisions relating to marriage presuming a girl’s consent – unless she specifically states otherwise. However, the bottom line is a widespread cultural attitude that non-Muslims are inferior to Muslims. It is that which creates the seedbed out of which a small minority to commit – and continue to commit – these heinous crimes.
From here:

t’s a slur to label these grooming gangs “Asian” – they’re Pakistani and Muslim
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

These pakistanis who were involved in grooming of all those girls in Bartaniastan, isn't this very similar to the Bacchabazi these giys do in AfPak?
They groom those kids who they then brutalize

These guys have been doing this for ages, now they get transplanted to ouirope and will it there too, it was only a matter of time.

Wonder if this thing is happening elsewhere in Ouirope, where esteemed Pakis have made a mini pakistan
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Op Ed in the Sun by UK Labour party MP Sarah Champion who is the Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities on the subject of Pakistani Origin Mohammadden’s indulging in acts of paedophilic sexual grooming of Non Mohammadden children in the UK.
British Pakistani men ARE raping and exploiting white girls… and it’s time we faced up to it

Labour MP for Rotherham and Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities comments on a horrific trend in grooming and sexual abuse by gangs.

COMMENT

By Sarah Champion

10th August 2017, 11:32 pm Updated: 12th August 2017, 4:41 am

BRITAIN has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.

There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is?

For too long we have ignored the race of these abusers and, worse, tried to cover it up.

No more. These people are predators and the common denominator is their ethnic heritage.

We have to have grown-up conversations, however unpalatable, or in six months’ time we will be having this same scenario all over again.

The irony of all of this is that, by not dealing with the ethnicity of the abusers as a fact, political correctness has actually made the situation about race.

The perpetrators are criminals and we need to deal with them as such, not shy away from doing the right thing by fearing being called a racist.

I’m writing this as I don’t know what else to do to try and protect our children from grooming and sexual abuse by gangs.

I became the Member of Parliament for Rotherham in November 2012 and, within a month, I heard the abbreviation CSE (child sexual exploitation) for the first time.

Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council had been hauled in front of the Home Affairs Select Committee to justify their failure to protect young girls who were victims of this vile crime.

I sat stunned in the committee room, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

It was shocking. Mainly white pubescent girls were being sexually groomed and exploited by gangs of mainly British Pakistani men.

I had to do something. I would not be another person who turned a blind eye to these crimes.

Working with the children’s charity Barnardo’s, I launched a cross-party parliamentary inquiry into child sexual exploitation. We found that the judges were not properly supporting the victims in court.

Police weren’t always aware of the crime and the law needed changing so that police could act swiftly to prosecute on the first whiff of sexual grooming.

Most importantly, victims and survivors were not being believed or given the support they needed to rebuild their lives.

This had to change.

Following my inquiry, judges and the police receive better training and are now more aware of the crime. I changed the law on grooming.

However, victims did not — and still do not — get better support.

Jump to August 2014. Professor Alexis Jay releases her report into the failings in Rotherham.

She conservatively estimates that there are 1,400 victims of child sexual exploitation in the town by British Pakistani men. There is international outrage and the Government commissions a report by Dame Louise Casey. She confirms Alexis Jay’s report to be accurate.

February 2015. I spend four hours at 10 Downing Street with David Cameron and his cabinet. I present a simple five-point plan outlining how to prevent child sexual exploitation:

Set up a task force of experts
Give primary school children education on healthy/unhealthy relationships
Launch a national CSE awareness campaign
Supply mandatory training for professionals in the field
Provide support for victims and survivors.
Two-and-a-half years later we have warm words and still no action.

In fact, it is worse as we have less police, cuts to social workers, education, children’s services, courts and the Crown Prosecution Service.

Child abuse is massive in this country. Children’s charities estimate that one in four girls and one in six boys will experience some form of sexual abuse before the age of 18.

More than 90 per cent of abused children know their abuser — it is usually someone from within the extended family — and the vast majority of convictions are against white men acting alone.

However, as the latest case in Newcastle proves, we must accept that for gang-related child sexual exploitation, the convictions have largely been against British Pakistani men.

The Government must act now to understand why this is.

We have a large group of men behind bars, let’s do some research and find out why these monsters think it is acceptable to abuse children in this way.

Unless we know why they do, we can’t prevent it.

Our children deserve better.

Sarah Champion is the Labour MP for Rotherham and Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities
]
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"Publicity Hungry" Kammandu Cannot Keep His Mouth Shut :mrgreen:

Musharraf’s N-technology disclosure embarrassed Pakistan: Foreign Office
ISLAMABAD: The disclosure made by retired General Pervez Musharraf in his 2006 autobiography that Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan transferred sensitive nucl­ear material to North Korea had come as a big embarrassment to the country, an official of the Foreign Office said on Friday at a meeting of the Senate’s Foreign Relations Committee. ( Name, "wholesale copied" from Massa ! But apparently this "committee" has "zero power" as opposed to the US one !)
The disclosure had forced the Foreign Office on the defensive and left it with no choice but to regurgitate (correct word, but "vomit" would have been much better :mrgreen: ) the standard response that Pakistan was firmly against nuclear proliferation, the additional secretary said.
Foreign diplomats viewed the statement with scepticism and disbelief, he added. POTUS is not well known for reading books. :D ! Someone in his "inner circle" - like Bannon- should bring this fact to his notice. At the least Mush should be banned from US entry !
The Foreign Office reply came in response to a question by Senator Farhatullah Babar as to what was North Korea’s official reaction to Pervez Musharraf’s revelation in his memoir, In the Line of Fire, that a clandestine proliferation network operating from Pakistan had transferred nearly two dozen centrifuge machines, a flow meter and some special oils to North Korea. If, my memory serves me right, late BB was also part of the "operation". There were reports , that on a visit to NK, she brought the "Bum Plans" on a CD in the overcoat ( probably at the "orders" of Deep State !) that she was wearing at the airport. This has all been revealed by her Oxford day ( Sindhi ) friend Shyam Bhatia in his revelations. !
“Had such an irresponsible disclosure been made by a civilian minister or a bureaucrat, he would have been sent to the gallows, but Musharraf got away with it because he was a general,” Senator Farhatullah observed. For the sake of Pakiland someone should "tape shut" Mush's "big mouth" for the "foot in mouth" disease that he is suffering from :mrgreen:
The official reaction to Pervez Musharraf’s disclosures would help this committee better understand “the nature and depth” of Pakistan-North Korea relations, he added.The committee was also briefed on Islamabad’s relations with Tokyo and the government’s position on territorial disputes in the Strait of Malacca. Any position adopted by Pakiland has to "be in line" with Chini blothel's !
The meeting, chaired by Senator Nuzhat Sadiq, was attended by Senators Mushahid Hussain Sayed, Maulana Fazlur Rehman, Shibli Faraz, Dr Karim Khawaja, Tahir Hussain Mashhadi and Farhatullah Babar. :((
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pak-India nuclear war — avoided

Interesting article by Hoodbhoy with lots of "unverified" and "imagination gone wild" details !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Lots of nostalgic articles ( playing upon the the "bhai-chara" factor !) are making the rounds- in the Paki Press - on this 70th "Birthday" of Pakiland like the one below :

The-untold-story-of-sophia-duleep-singh-who-advanced-human-rights-in-the-subcontinent
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ganja Sharif's Penchant For Rich Pakjabi Food - inspite of his heart trouble - Being Detailed In This Report :mrgreen:

Rich menu for PML-N ‘lion’
GUJRANWALA - Thousands of PML-N workers from across Gujranwala division accorded a red carpet welcome to former prime minister Nawaz Sharif along with the participants of his "homecoming rally" besides almost two dozen special dishes were prepared on the demand ( so doctors' orders be damned :D ) of the 'disqualified' premier.
Participants of the rally after stopover in Gujrat, were first welcomed at Sheranwala Bagh by renowned Ali Pehlwan, the Rustam-e-Pakistan; former Rustam-e-Pakistan Riaz Pehlwan and Umer Pehlwan, Rustam-e-Pak-o-Hind. Did not know that Ganja is a keen fan of "desi wrestling" !
Party sources informed that Nawaz Sharif is most likely to stay at the house of Khurram Dastagir's sister tonight.
The federal and provincial ministers are likely to stay in Marian Hotel while the house of federal minister Khurram Dastagir has also been 'cleared' for the stay by the departments concerned. Special dishes were prepared on the demand of the former premier, which included Aloo Gosht (mutton), Daal Chana Gosht, Paye, Barbecue - Mutton Malai Boti, Koftha Kabab, Kasturi Boti Kabab, Harissa, Desi Murgha, 10 different sweet dishes, 12 sorts of Salad, Mutton Pulao, boiled rice and tandoori paratain. Special preference was given to the dishes liked by Nawaz Sharif the most.
Once in a while "indulgence" - like this one - is OK. But hope, for the sake of his political and physical health, he is also taking his daily medications , prescribed by his Londonistan's Harley Street Cardiologist :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ganja Sharif "drooling" over the "special spread" prepared for him !

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Falijee wrote:Ganja Sharif "drooling" over the "special spread" prepared for him !

Note the pretentious "white glove" service except the momeen serving the bada sh'reef is without one (and he has his germ laden cell phone in the other hand).
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Who Is Paying For All This ( Planned And Spontaneous ) Adulation And Home-Coming Of Ganja Sharif. :mrgreen:

Data Darbar awaits Nawaz
The roughly 2 km stretch from the Lower Mall to Azadi Chowk is a political runway, lined with huge floodlights as far as the eye can see. Traffic is slower than usual, but hoards of children have climbed the small stages along the route, waving flags, singing along to “Haijamalo!” largely oblivious of politics.The spectacle welcoming former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s convoy to its final destination in Lahore, is a costly one. There are dozens of speakers blaring folk and pop songs along the stretch, blinking stage lights and enough flex to cover every inch of the rally route leading up to Azadi Chowk. The floodlights, counting easily in the hundreds cost on average Rs1,800 to rent for the day. ( Pakjabi Govt, with "clever brother" at the helm saddled with the massive bill :roll: )
The overhead walkways are a plastered mess of floating PML-N heads, with life-sized posters and “I love you Nawaz Sharif,” smeared across them, like love-letters from a child.Further down the road, every metro railing is lined with posters, portraits and political banners, some already tearing off. The average price of a single six-by-three flex streamer is Rs250. These number in the thousands, with larger posters costing double or more. Hope someone responsible for ultimate payment - has some system in place to verify the veracity of the amounts that will be disbursed !
Shujaat Ali, 25, says he couldn’t be happier with all the banners. “I’m earning Rs600 a day just running around putting up these posters,” he says. “This rally is my lucky charm.”But the government isn’t betting on luck to keep the rally safe on Saturday. Scores of Punjab police officers hang out of their vehicles, posted every few hundred metres. In groups of three or four, they patrol the area, rifles slung over shoulders, the sweat visible beneath their green shirts. Public police used for a "private function" of PML !
When we stop to question some of them, they point to the superintendent’s car and tell us he is the man to talk to. None of them know what his name is, and the SP has disappeared into a nearby mosque for extended evening prayers. ( The "all important" namaz !) The entire place is swarming with police, and they’ll be around till the convoy gets here.
Reasonable security arrangements seem to be in place, but not without inconvenience to small business owners along the way. “They’ve been asking me to close since yesterday,” says Ahmad Khan, 34, who owns a small restaurant, “Al-Faisal Hotel” along the rally route. “But I just can’t afford it. Tomorrow, I’ll have to close up.” ( Has to be a Immy supporter !).The heart of Azadi Chowk is lit up like an old school discotheque, in neon lights and purple lasers that rise up into the night. At Data Darbar Chowk, where Nawaz Sharif is expected to speak, containers are already in place, and the usually busy Butt Market nearby is entirely empty. Famous for its bird sellers, perfume vendors and restaurants, it’s been closed for four days.
“It’s been days and our shops are closed. We’re bearing losses close to Rs25,000 a day,” says Zafar Ali, 42, who sells birds outside the shrine. Restaurant owner Shehzad Anwar, 38, feels the same way. “Why shouldn’t we be allowed to profit from these activities?” he says. “Instead the police came in four days ago and gave everybody verbal orders to close down.” Nearby, a man and a monkey watch the rally preparations, squatting in the dirt before a life-sized campaign poster.
The area around the shrine has none of its usual colour. The rose garlands, yellow parrots, sufis and students have been replaced by enormous banners welcoming Nawaz Sharif home.
It is clear however, that at the social level a certain political fatigue has set in, and ordinary people are eager for life to return to normal – away from the noise and bright lights of a gruelling election showdown. In politics, timing, and sometimes location is "everything". Ganja, the shrewd "dehati politico" will surely take advantage of these factors , when he makes "one more- victim- speech !

PS: IMO, Ganja Sharif and his family seem to prefer the "sufi version of Malsi" , which is a big - no- no - in Wahabi Saudia, practicing the austere version of the Faith ! Just wondering how his patrons in Ryadh and Jeddah, Mecca and Medina, will look upon all this "circus" surrounding his homecoming. :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

One Example Of ISI "Modus Operandi" In India Detailed Here !

How Pakistan’s ISI is spreading its web in India
SOURCE: DAILYO

Despite the fragile domestic scene in Pakistan due to political instability, and forces rallying to gang up against disqualified Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, the country’s Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) has stepped up, rather blatantly, its espionage activities in India. The agency’s well-crafted agenda for subversion in India was recently evident when a stenographer, Raghvendra Ahirwal, posted in a magistrate’s office in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh (UP), was taken away for sustained interrogation on preliminary charges of passing on sensitive information to the ISI.
On the face of it, it looks innocuous – why would a lowly stenographer be targeted by the ISI? And what kind of intelligence gathering can be had from him? Now Jhansi may be historically famous only for Rani Laxmibai, yet from the ISI’s perspective, the city is a prime target for having a huge military cantonment in Babina, which houses the Indian Army’s XX1 Corps, 31 Armoured Division (White Tiger Division) and the 94 Armoured Brigade. Accessing information from such a coveted military establishment is a gold mine for the ISI. It’s important now to dwell on the modus operandi of the ISI to garner intelligence about Babina. It must also be known that Babina is believed to have the biggest firing range in the country where Army units from different parts of India, paramilitary outfits and others practise firing from different weapons with focus on artillery firing. It’s very useful for the ISI to know the type of weapons used in firing exercises, their range, kind of ammunition used and the impact.
nformation thus collated by the ISI is then examined in depth by military experts at the Pakistan GHQ and a holistic picture is drawn up to know India’s capability in this area in case of a war or any other military exigency. Now the question is that where does the stenographer fit in the larger picture? Whenever the Army is conducting any firing exercise at the Babina Field Firing Range (BBFR), the Army formally notifies the district administration via a circular to warn the civilian populace to be careful. Ahirwal, the prime suspect, by implication, has been on the payrolls of the ISI and he shared the circulars with his handlers.
Surprisingly, preliminary interrogation reveals that this game has been going on since 2009. By now, therefore, the ISI must be in possession of a wealth of military-linked information pertaining to BBFR over the past several years. As part of the dynamics of the handlers of the ISI, one Major Yadav (assumed name) used to make telephonic calls to the stenographer ascertaining the information. Interestingly, phone calls were made either through internet or via a SIM box. They were invariably from a nine-digit number where calls could not be returned. These facts were confirmed through analysis of call detail records (CDR) of Ahirwal’s phone.
In the light of this, it may be recalled that in the not so distant past, several ISI operatives were arrested for collecting intelligence from Bareilly and Meerut cantonments but it had somehow no deterrent effect. ISI’s audacious moves were also evident almost a year ago when it targeted the BSF and won over an officer working in its intelligence branch. This operation was facilitated by one Kafaitullah Khan alias Master Raja operating from Rajauri, Jammu, closer to the LoC. In this case, borders with Pakistan and the BSF both remain vulnerable.
ISI operations in India seem to be result-oriented, forthright and vicious. They target anyone to get whatever is worth. If there is availability of a stenographer, he is befriended through their tradecraft for years. .
Again, a PA (Farhat) of a Samajwadi Party (SP) Rajya Sabha MP, Munawwar Salim, was arrested a couple of years ago for supplying information to the ISI through Pakistani High Commission staffer Mehmood Akhtar. This also confirms to what extent the High Commission in New Delhi is active in recruitment of ISI agents and executing operations for their intelligence gathering. Another example is glaring. The ISI had employed undercover agents Irshad Ansari, his son Ashfaq and accomplice Mohammad Jehangir in 2015-16 to garner intelligence from Garden Reach Ship Building Yard in Kolkata about ship designs and related information. So no area of activity is left untouched. The aim of the ISI is to fish out maximum intelligence from its agents. These events call for a robust counter intelligence mechanism to foil ISI attempts for talent spotting and induction of agents. However, the task is humongous. Yet, there cannot be any lowering of guard on the part of security and intelligence agencies. This seems more imperative in view of today’s (August 10) arrest in New Delhi of an al-Qaeda activist, Raza ul Ahmad, who also belongs to the dreaded Ansar Bangla outfit from Bangladesh. .
Many of them are entering India illegally in the guise of students. This trend looks alarming. Here, it needs to be stressed that the ISI is very active in Bangladesh and uses its agents to target Indian interests through Fake Indian Currency Note (FICN) and other unethical means.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Dhamaka in Quitter,

Explosion in Quetta; at least 2 dead, 15 injured
The nature of the explosion could not be immediately ascertained; however, eyewitnesses said the explosion had occurred near a vehicle of security forces.
The medical superintendent of the hospital said six dead bodies had been brought to the hospital, along with 16 injuries.
The blast site is located in a high-security zone near the FC Headquarters.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1351188/explo ... 15-injured
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Musharraf’s N-technology disclosure embarrassed Pakistan: Foreign Office
Really!? This is the one big thing that mushy did which embarrassed the FO?
The disclosure made by retired General Pervez Musharraf in his 2006 autobiography that Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan transferred sensitive nucl­ear material to North Korea had come as a big embarrassment to the country, an official of the Foreign Office said on Friday at a meeting of the Senate’s Foreign Relations Committee.
The disclosure had forced the Foreign Office on the defensive
The Foreign Office reply came in response to a question by Senator Farhatullah Babar as to what was North Korea’s official reaction to Pervez Musharraf’s revelation in his memoir, In the Line of Fire, that a clandestine proliferation network operating from Pakistan had transferred nearly two dozen centrifuge machines, a flow meter and some special oils to North Korea.
“Had such an irresponsible disclosure been made by a civilian minister or a bureaucrat, he would have been sent to the gallows, but Musharraf got away with it because he was a general”
However, no one asked the question "what did pakistan get in return?" That will be illuminating.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1351042/musha ... ign-office
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

anupmisra wrote:Dhamaka in Quitter,

Explosion in Quetta; at least 2 dead, 15 injured
The nature of the explosion could not be immediately ascertained; however, eyewitnesses said the explosion had occurred near a vehicle of security forces.
The medical superintendent of the hospital said six dead bodies had been brought to the hospital, along with 16 injuries.
The blast site is located in a high-security zone near the FC Headquarters.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1351188/explo ... 15-injured
UPDATE:

Explosion in Quetta's Pishin Stop area; at least 11 dead, 30 injured
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Goodbye Shahzadi: The Bhutto Book- Interesting Read In The Context Of Today's North Korea Crisis !

Wed, 2008-06-25 00:06
It is hardly surprising that a book written on the slain Pakistani leader, Benazir Bhutto, by an Indian author has created controversy in Pakistan. But what is surprising is the rash of apologies that has followed in India following protests by some members of Bhutto’s Pakistan People’s Party days after the release of the book, ‘Goodbye Shahzadi’.
The Lauh Purush of the Bharatiya Janata Party, L.K. Advani was perhaps still wiping his tears that he had shed at a public function the other day when he heard about the protestations in Pakistan and promptly offered his apologies to the Bhutto family and her party. After all he is said to share a ‘special’ bond with her—nothing more than the accident of both of them belonging to the province of Sindh. But his apology came with an implausible explanation that he was not aware of the contents of Shyam Bhatia’s biography of the ‘Shahzadi’ (princess), when he had agreed to release it in India.
Publisher, Roli Book’s Pramod Kapoor, pointed out that some sections of the book had been widely publicised before it was released, also excerpts from the book had been published in some newspapers in the US and elsewhere, which had evoked adverse comments. The delayed cry against the book may well be the reaction against US comments.
The PPP refutes the claim that Begum Bhutto acted as the courier of special CDs containing the secrets of uranium enrichment from Pakistan to North Korea and returning with the designs of the Korean Nodong missile, which helped Pakistan catch up with India in the missile race. It is this bit that really bugs the PPP leaders who are now threatening to sue the author and demand huge damages from the London-based Bhatia, whose father Prem Bhatia was a well-known and widely respected journalist in India. As it (probably) turns out, the "threat of suing is an empty threat " !
Only the Pakistanis believe in the fiction that their missile programme is entirely indigenous. As for the clandestine export of Pakistan’s nuclear know-how, borrowed and stolen (from the West), according to A. Q. Khan, ‘father’ of the Pakistani bomb, the less said the better. There is not even an iota of doubt that Pakistan had exported its uranium enrichment technology to regimes that the US identifies as ‘rogue states’. And yet the Pakis "breezed" through this and the later, OBL fiasco, thanks to your "blackmailing" capacity !
Shyam Bhatia’s book did not disclose something that was not known. What it did reveal was the exact role of Begum Bhutto no less in Pakistan’s nuclear trade with North Korea—her volunteering to carry CDs of uranium enrichment details in her coat for delivery in North Korea during an official visit as prime minister. Bhutto had given him this information during an off-the-record conversation when she had actually dwelt at some length on the topic, complete with the disclosure that she had to search for a coat with ‘very deep pockets’ to help her carry the CDs. Bhatia kept this information to himself long enough. Bhatia, based in London at that time, was a school mate of BB, at Oxford !
Later when she learnt about Bhatia’s intention to write a book on her—publicised as her ‘biography’-- she realised that public knowledge of her role as a double courier of nuclear contraband could be very damaging. She sought Bhatia for an on-record interview where she said that Nodong was a straight cash deal between Pakistan and North Korea. As a corollary to this episode interesting questions arises. Did A. Q. Khan face competition from the then prime minister of the land in illegal transfer of nuclear know-how from Pakistan? Isn’t he right when he says that he has been made a ‘scapegoat’ in the story of Pakistan’s clandestine nuclear trade? The "photochor" Khan is also responsible for passing on nuclear technology to Iran and Libya :evil: . I.O.W. this "Major US Non-NATO Ally" has been "creating world class headaches" for Massa for quite some time now . And has not paid any price yet for this perfidy !
Despite protests from Pakistan the possibility of Bhutto as a courier of nuclear and missile secrets cannot be ruled out, given her flamboyant style and her inherited (from father Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto) passion to bring Pakistan on par with India with more than a matching inventory of nuclear weapons and nuclear-capable missiles. But assuming that the book’s claim that Bhutto actually carried the CDs with details of uranium enrichment in her coat with deep pockets is not true the fact of North Korean help to Pakistan cannot be denied. Bhutto herself had publicly acknowledged that North Korea helped Pakistan’s missile programme. POTUS should take "due note" and do the needful !
In the quirky postscript on ‘Goodbye Shahzadi’ the gratuitous ‘apology’ and comments made by the Indian publisher Pramod Kapoor are no less strange. He told a newspaper that he had to trust the author who alone could answer the questions being raised about the book. Yet he castigates the author for including some details about Bhutto’s personal life in the book. Worse, he now agrees to remove certain portions from the book in the next edition. Kapoor is reported to have said that Goodbye Shahzadi is a ‘political’ book and ‘personal’ details should not have formed part of it. Really? According to "gossip" narrated by Immy Khan ( another school mate of BB ) "Pinky Bhutto" was well known for throwing "wild parties" at her Londonistan flat :mrgreen:
In this respect those Pakistanis who are threatening Bhatia would do well to read some titbits that another Indian friend—also a journalist—wrote about ‘Pinky’ (Benazir Bhutto) in his column.. It was largely a flattering piece but with bits that would offend PPP leaders. Perhaps, the PPP worthy who plans to travel to London to file a suit against Shyam Bhatia would like to take a similar action against the columnist and hope to collect a larger pot of ‘damages’.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

anupmisra wrote:Musharraf’s N-technology disclosure embarrassed Pakistan: Foreign Office
Really!? This is the one big thing that mushy did which embarrassed the FO?

Rest snipped

However, no one asked the question "what did pakistan get in return?" That will be illuminating.[*]
https://www.dawn.com/news/1351042/musha ... ign-office

[*]Anupmisra-ji:

Please peruse Shyam Bhatia's book on BB. The answer is there. It was a "barter transaction" !!!!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF "CHINIFICATION" OF PAKILAND ! NOT SURE THAT IT IS TO BECOME AN "ANNUAL AFFAIR" OR A "ONE -TIME" DEAL ONLEE :mrgreen:

This Restaurant in China is offering free food to Pakistani people. :mrgreen:

Cavet Emptor ! "Free Offer" Of "Chini Food" To Paki Fliends comes with "small print" . "Free offer" - only if you speak Mandarin !!!!

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakis Now Jumping On The "AI" Band Wagon !

Pakistan’s first Artificial Intelligence Summit is happening next February
Artificial Intelligence has become a pop culture buzz word. But for IT professionals and industry personnel AI is something that could completely alter our lives, for better or for worse. In Pakistan’s academia and industry, people are low-key working on numerous AI projects. Now, in order to start a conversation and drive innovation regarding AI, Pakistan’s first Artificial Intelligence Summit is happening in Karachi in February 2018. Pakistan, has of course, achieved much world -wide reputation in the other I.T. Sector. :twisted:
The AI Summit is being conducted by Addo AI, Pakistan’s pioneering artificial intelligence advisory and incubator, and Nutshell Forum. Addo AI was launched in Pakistan this May and was co-founded by Ayesha Khanna, ( sounds like a Yindoo Ayesha name !) who also serves as its CEO and is a smart cities and Fintech expert. Addo AI has a presence in Singapore and Berlin as well and is headed by leading AI and Data Science experts including Dr. Faisal Kamiran, co-founder Addo AI; Dr. Asim Karim, Dr. Mohsen Ali, and Dr. Adnan Mian Noor.
It would be interesting to note how the Artificial Intelligence Summit drives awareness and innovation regarding AI in Pakistan to bring the country in-step with the latest advancements happening in the world. Will AI advances be used for other IT purposes. Is "Deep State" "facilitating" this meet for their own nefarious purposes ?
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

^ Wow, for a county with no natural intelligence they will be creating Artificial Intelligence. Irony!
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

The Artificial entity of a nation wants some Artificial Intelligence to go with it
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

Gagan wrote:The Artificial entity of a nation wants some Artificial Intelligence to go with it
it will be natural stupidity
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Desert intelligence has already created artificial intelligence in Bakistan. That is why Bakis act as more araps than arabs when it comes to Malsi.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

Attack on army truck in Quetta's Pishin Stop area; at least 15 dead, 32 injured

Link
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

I wish you guys would go easy on Ganja. He was flipped by RAA long time ago. He has since then worked against the interest of Pak.
Gautam
Gagan
BRF Oldie

Post by Gagan »

I'm divided on Ganja.
The civilians don't really really kill indians
But,
Ganja was:
1. Giving blood money to the LET out of the Pakjab Budget
2. Don't forget, there's a rumour that he actually got OBL to root for him for his elections
3. Civilians are the ones who get the fauj and faujis out of trouble each time they do a terror act. These civilians get into the act and will play dumb & powerless to the outsiders, and prevent any pakistani fauji from being charged for their acts of terrorism

Ganja, the only saving grace for him is that he kept the Pak fauj on their heels as he was angry for being incarcerated by Mushy, and he finally implemented CPEC!
An already bankrupt Pakistan has taken on another $35-50 odd billion in loans from the chinese and most of it has been invested in loss making, zero revenue generating projects.

CPEC will hasten pakistan's demise, plain and simple
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

The AI conference invited some brilliant comments here. :rotfl:
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

Paki Macchar
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

saip wrote:Attack on army truck in Quetta's Pishin Stop area; at least 15 dead, 32 injured

Link
Per the below linked article from Reuters, it turns out the Quetta attack was a case of Green on Green Intra-Mohammadden bloodletting of the IED Mubarak variant of the IEDology of Pakistan as the Un-uniformed Jihadi’s of a franchise of the Mohammadden group Islamic State have taken responcibility for the attack targetting the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Military of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan, presumably in a battle to determine who are the more Pure Green in the the Land of the Pure.

A case of “Good” “Freedom Fighting” Mohammadden “Mujahideen” “Morally and Diplomatically supported” by the Punjabi Military dominated Deep State of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan raised in an attempt to intimidate neighbours like India turning Frankenstein’s monster on their creators or instead just a plain vanilla case of “Bad” Mohammadden Terrorists doing their usual bit of death and destruction?:

Pakistan bomb explosion leaves 15 dead, Islamic State claims responsibility