Latest Chinese boast: should we shiver or die laughing?

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Re: Latest Chinese boast: should we shiver or die laughing?

Post by shiv »

Rakesh wrote:Hakeem-ji...you may be on to something on the demographics issue. This one child policy has come to bite them in the ass.
Rakesh - with the one child policy having been repealed about 2 years ago - it will probably start having a positive effect on demography in 16-18 years - i.e. by 2035-36. Apart from myopia - other things that I am reading are obesity, addiction to games, social opposition to sending single sons to the army and strict/cruel regimentation.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

shiv wrote:Rakesh - with the one child policy having been repealed about 2 years ago - it will probably start having a positive effect on demography in 16-18 years - i.e. by 2035-36. Apart from myopia - other things that I am reading are obesity, addiction to games, social opposition to sending single sons to the army and strict/cruel regimentation.
The one-child policy had been partly repealed much earlier than that. If the parents were both single children, they were allowed to have two children.

Now even after repealing the one child policy, Chinese are not rushing to make more children. The usual story of rising incomes, working parents etc. means that many well off Chinese like others around the world are choosing to forego having children or having more of them.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

China may be only nation wherein female soldiers wear skirts. I do not think there is anyone else doing that in the world. May be Lizard thought it would be fashionable.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

i would want IA to hold banners saying ..."oh u chinese soldiers, who will take care of your parents after you are gone !! ".
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Yagnasri wrote:China may be only nation wherein female soldiers wear skirts. I do not think there is anyone else doing that in the world. May be Lizard thought it would be fashionable.
Please read this article https://www.theatlantic.com/china/archi ... em/278668/ to understand the uniquely Chinese concept of "Entertainment Soldiers".
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

^^^ Spot the RAW agint?
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

^^ The only guy who doesn't look scared.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

did he copy my tag line ? !!
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

deejay wrote:^^^ Spot the RAW agint?
The one who understood dahine mood ?
YashG
BRFite

Post by YashG »

shiv wrote:
Rakesh wrote:Hakeem-ji...you may be on to something on the demographics issue. This one child policy has come to bite them in the ass.
Rakesh - with the one child policy having been repealed about 2 years ago - it will probably start having a positive effect on demography in 16-18 years - i.e. by 2035-36. Apart from myopia - other things that I am reading are obesity, addiction to games, social opposition to sending single sons to the army and strict/cruel regimentation.
One is demographics advantage vis-a-vis physical strength. On the other hand, I'd strongly say Indian's mental fortitude and ability to succeed in real world - with dynamic situation is far more than the Chinese. I'll produce two data points -
#1. https://qz.com/258353/the-key-differenc ... in-the-us/
here - shows there are clearly more Chinese students in China - they do more research too.
From 2008-12, India sent 168,034 students to the US, accounting for 15% of the total foreign students studying there, according to a new Brookings Institution report. This number is second only to China’s 284,173 students enrolled in various programs in US universities during the same period.
Most Indian students arrive in the US to complete a graduate degree. Very few—only 10%— attend an undergraduate or doctoral program. On the other hand, 44% of Chinese students head to the US as soon as they finish secondary school and pursue research more often than Indian students.
But if Chinese have higher numbers, more research they must be converting that into real world success! How do we measure real world success? One proxy data point is how many startups of Indian origin make it BIG in US? Since both Chinese and Indians have same ecosystem - so comparison seems a fair game. & Here are the numbers -

#2. https://www.forbes.com/sites/meghabahre ... 6ec14d0fec
With 14 entrepreneurs on the list, India was the leading country of origin for the immigrant founders of billion dollar companies, followed by Canada and the United Kingdom with 8 each, Israel (7), Germany (4), China (3), France (2), Ireland (2) and 12 other countries with one (including from Azerbaijan, Egypt, Iraq, and Uzbekistan.)
I say this mental make-up of Indian mind maybe yet the biggest oneup our arm.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

To get eye-balls, they have used a slick chick. Is she on SM?
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

manjgu wrote:did he copy my tag line ? !!
It's me. I copied your post and posted on Twitter 5 minutes after you made it.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Yagnasri wrote:China may be only nation wherein female soldiers wear skirts. I do not think there is anyone else doing that in the world. May be Lizard thought it would be fashionable.
Ah! One does not know how to put this delicately, but go back and look at the photo posted a few pages ago, of the blave femare almy standing at attention.

Per Chou en Lai himself, they ****CANNOT*** be Han! Probably Uighur. :eek: :shock:
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

ArjunPandit wrote:
To get eye-balls, they have used a slick chick. Is she on SM?
Funnily the treaty of 1890 is valid as per them, but McMohan line is not valid on the indian side (while being valid with Myanmar border)..these guys are funnier than i thought
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

It will only bite them in the arse if they fight. Or realistically, if someone makes them fight because they coward away from any real fighting for decades now to their advantage.

Unless someone brings the fight to them instead of waiting for the first chini move (which will never come) then they will stick to their true and tried tactics of intimidation and salami-slicing backed by a MIC that builds tons of shit they don't even fight with.

Mark my words, if we don't go and bring the battle to them this same shit will happen again and again in the POK, the Nepal tri-junction and soon in the IOR once their carriers and bases come into being.

Chicoms are not pakees believing themselves to be great warriors and going headlong in battles they lose. The chinis have reach where they are today because they know they are SYRE and can't fight and so assiduously avoiding fighting to concentrate on insidiously changing the reality on the ground through their advantages of being traders and shopkeepers.
DavidD
BRFite

Post by DavidD »

Hows a victory at Doklam gonna change anything though?
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

India has already won (hmm..some won ton soup would be nice, sorry). They are on China's land and China has not done anything. Explain that to the proletariat.
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

School kids could have made a better video.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

We used to have Pakistani posters come on here grinning and gesticulating and gyrating their hips: Pakistan is better than India. Sadly, we have not heard from them in a while.

Get in a few Elvis pelvic thrusts while you can, DavidD.
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

DavidD wrote:Hows a victory at Doklam gonna change anything though?

It won't stop at Doka La. The PLA line will break and retreat across the entire front like they did at South Sudan.

The change in the border areas will be extreme and will be obvious to every generations that follows us. So your PRC propaganda will not work.

Cheen will be written off as a weak military power that can intimidate but not fight. After being crushed by India no one will be intimidated anymore. India will take its place at the top of the Asian hierarchy.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

chola wrote:

It won't stop at Doka La. The PLA line will break and retreat across the entire front like they did at South Sudan.

The change in the border areas will be extreme and will be obvious to every generations that follows us. So your PRC propaganda will not work.

Cheen will be written off as a weak military power that can intimidate but not fight. After being crushed by India no one will be intimidated anymore. India will take its place at the top of the Asian hierarchy.
After meditating on that a bit i feel the Indian military will literally crush the Chinese on the eastern front . Time to think about an independent Tibet.. the " cruise missiles " of PLA will be dealt with earlier than sooner
sudarshan
BRF Oldie

Post by sudarshan »

What d'you know. All you have to do to find that video is to type "China racist video" on google. That's its popular name, it seems. Great going, I say.

That female anchor is a sight for sore eyes, though, got to admit that. Hope she isn't carted off for "le-education" for all the negative publicity that video brought to China.
shiv
BRF Oldie

Post by shiv »

sudarshan wrote: That female anchor is a sight for sore eyes, though, got to admit that.
Makes a change from Pakis who come with tight but sore ass. Sorry. Could not resist that..
Atmavik
BRFite

Post by Atmavik »

Are there any Chinese movies/tv that depicts the yuan dynasty? Most of what I have seen revolve around the Ming, Han, qin, three kingdoms.

The only one I have seen involving mongols was shown on Sony tv translated to Hindi in 90s . It is legend of condor heroes and I remember 'Han kutte' used for Chinese by the mongols.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Perhaps it is time to focus a thread on the liberation of North Dharmasala and East Turkmenistan (real name of Xinjiang). 15 years ago when we started the Baluchistan thread there was not much hope there, but today a free Baluchistan is beginning to look quite real. Same with North Dharmasala and East Turkmenistan. Han colonialism may be coming to a collapse quite fast, with a coup/ civil war quite possible as the stresses accumulate.
DavidD
BRFite

Post by DavidD »

chola wrote:

That's cool, but you didn't really answer my question: How will that change anything? You sound like the gnomes in an episode of South Park, step 1) steal underpants, step 3) get rich! You complain about how in a few years China will have more warships than needed to worry about how to fight, for example, so how will a victory in Tibet change any of that? Step 1) victory along the LAC, step 3) superpower? You're like the jingos I encounter so often on Chinese boards, always so concerned about looking weak or looking strong. Too superficial. Nothing matters except for comprehensive national strength, which arises from a strong economic foundation leveraged to build a strong MIC. Leave those 2 things intact and your enemy is never defeated or even weakened.

Besides, has India even been in a real war, like ever? I'm afraid a few minor skirmishes with your neighbors have given you a false sense of how a real war is like. Not really surprising given how willing you sound to enter war. Those who know the least about the cruelty of war tends to be the most eager to start them.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

DavidD while I don't agree about India going to war, I think the Jihadis India has been fighting for 3 decades with 1 hand tied behind its back are as tough as they come, the fellows who gave a tough time in Afganistan to both Soviets and Nato die many a time on the ground in Kashmir. The artillery duels on the LOC are real war like.
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

"Rakesh wrote:
After watching that video, I am dying laughing :rotfl: :lol: :rotfl:
How childish can the Chinese get? :D
This video was published to platforms that are banned in China. they also use american terms like 911. lots Indians making of jokes about these facts on twitter but the chaptas will never see them"
It is very difficult to translate a joke. It may have been hilarious in Sugar-bhasha, but boomerangs in English. Even some jokes in "So Sorry" that I like, my ABCD son is unable to comprehend even though it is in English. Lizard should leave jokes, sarcasm and irony alone after this fiasco.
Gautam
Last edited by g.sarkar on 19 Aug 2017 13:04, edited 1 time in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

david kindly tell us when was the last time china was in a real war? by calling indias wars skirmishes, you only show lack of awareness. indias wars involved full blown activity from all three branches of its armed forces and were vicious conflicts. china couldnt even defeat vietnams border guards. in contrast to chinese troops who could not even take on insurgents in africa, indian troops are battle hardened. kashmir us basically india's combat school.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Aditya_V wrote:DavidD while I don't agree about India going to war, I think the Jihadis India has been fighting for 3 decades with 1 hand tied behind its back are as tough as they come, the fellows who gave a tough time in Afganistan to both Soviets and Nato die many a time on the ground in Kashmir. The artillery duels on the LOC are real war like.
1965, 1971 saw full blown tank battles, naval ops, air warfare. 1999 saw full blown mountain warfare. Also AF did strikes against hard targets. 2001 saw IA wide mobilization. Then there is COIN, LOC attacks etc.

PRC? All theory onlee.
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

Statesman Calcutta:

Amidst a stand-off with China in the Doklam sector, a high-level government team is set to visit areas bordering China to assess the situation, informed sources said on Friday.
The team will also review the facilities given to army and paramilitary personnel posted on the border with China.
Security agencies have indicated a strong possibility of increased deployment and heightened activity of Chinese forces in the border areas, the sources said.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

DavidD wrote:Leave those 2 things intact and your enemy is never defeated or even weakened.

Besides, has India even been in a real war, like ever? I'm afraid a few minor skirmishes with your neighbors have given you a false sense of how a real war is like. Not really surprising given how willing you sound to enter war. Those who know the least about the cruelty of war tends to be the most eager to start them.
1. True that enemy is not defeated or even weakened, but I heard a chinese concept of "loss of face" or simply humiliated in english
2. Is it the experience of Korean war or the post war retreat of 1962 that is speaking.
Lastly, you have cartographic problems with everyone on the face of earth, do chinese moms tell about that? Or is it the effect of pakis with RAW, CIA and MOssad all conspiring against you stories that are told to the holy communists.

When I was a kid 5 or 6 years old, I had opened the tail of the bitch (female dog, not the one that appears in this video) in our neighbourhood and was did manage to stand on it for a few minutes (before it bit me). The chinese media are shreiking like that bitch only.

To sound and speak in a language of yours: "shriek and bite as much as you can, we have our iron feet on your tail". We have seen your shriek, yet to see any bite. Dont try to bite the iron feet, you are going to see your chalk teeth being powdered"
Last edited by ArjunPandit on 19 Aug 2017 13:21, edited 1 time in total.
niran
BRF Oldie

Post by niran »

Karan M wrote:
1965, 1971 saw full blown tank battles, naval ops, air warfare. 1999 saw full blown mountain warfare. Also AF did strikes against hard targets. 2001 saw IA wide mobilization. Then there is COIN, LOC attacks etc.

PRC? All theory onlee.
Forest warfare training against real foe in NE has been going on for half a century.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

i have written about this..in 2012 i had the chance to meet GOC of the division stationed at Tenga ( AP) and had tea in his house..he then took us to ops rooms with big maps and all with his staff in attendance.. he said we have sorted the slit eyes ( yes he used that expression IIRC) properly.. they know they will get a bloody nose if they try any monkey tricks.. we have good watch over their activities... the Hans are not sure if they will come out on top in case the ballon goes up ..they are mortally scared of 'loss of face" .
svenkat
BRF Oldie

Post by svenkat »

Do not know whether appropriate.Mods,del if inappropriate.

kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

India has been in wars directly and indirectly all through its existence ., India Pak, India China, expeditionary in Sri Lanka, Maldives, spec ops Myanmar Pakistan, all those UN missions in Africa South America. countless insurgency ops . India s maritime heritage is still continuing in full blast ..and don't worry David India can be mean where exactly it needs to be .a full blown war might even be good for the nation.
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

niran wrote:
Karan M wrote:

PRC? All theory onlee.
Forest warfare training against real foe in NE has been going on for half a century.
Indeed the Americans were taught by the Indians in Jungle warfare!
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

darshhan wrote:What we need to do is to expand our options. Training and outfitting 20000 natives for guerrilla ops wouldnt be a bad start.
precisely . India will have its options. Mongolia is Indias Afghanistan vs China where as the former is for the Paks
kit
BRF Oldie

Post by kit »

Also all the Chinese who lose their single kids in wars would have some thing different to say about their Communist govt's "loss of face"