Pakistan Armed Forces: News & Discussion

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Re: Pakistan Armed Forces: News & Discussion Thread

Post by anupmisra »

New operational air base inaugurated at Bholari near Karachi
The Bholari air base is located in northeast of Karachi in Thatta district.
the establishment of PAF Base Bholari would play a key role in safeguarding the China Pakistan Economic Corridor Project 8)
With the establishment of the new base, PAF would be able to support the land operations of Pakistan Army more efficiently. More so, the new base would also augment and supplement the very important maritime operations carried out by the Pakistan Navy
the air chief said the base would also play a key role in the socio-economic uplift of the adjoining areas by providing state of the art health services, quality education and employment to the locals
There's something for everybody in the new base.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/260692 ... ar-karachi
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Khalsa wrote:Let them spin it the way they like.
They started it , we will finish it.

and BTW its not the Punjabiaat thats the problem.
Its rampant use of , using Islam as a yard stick to plan, justify, execute and control everything.
They went the way of the dogs the moment democracy was given a back seat and the religion first.

Try a pathan or taliban or a balochi. its more of the same.
As bigoted as the Baluchis, Sindhis, Mohajirs, Taliban or Pathans may be in matters of religion, the yearning for equal-equal with a rival that is seven or more times bigger is purely the insatiable fetish of the Pakjabis.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Terroristan thread.
arun wrote:
saip wrote:
3 Pakistani soldiers martyred in 'unprovoked' cross-LoC firing by Indian army: ISPR

Retaliation?

Interesting that the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Islamic Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan are spinning a cross LoC boots on the ground attack by our Military as a cross LoC firing incident :lol: :
Vips wrote:Indian Army crosses LOC to retaliate, kills three Pak soldiers.

Indian Army troops crossed over the Line of Control killing three Pakistani army soldiers and leaving one injured in a cross border raid on Monday retaliating to the death of four India army personnel including a major on Saturday. Based on ground intelligence and surveillance intelligence, agencies have identified the Pakistani soldiers killed as sepoy Sajjad, sepoy Abdul Rehman and Sepoy M Usman. The injured soldier on the Pakistani side has been identified as sepoy Athzaz Hussain.

"We got a go ahead to cross over and carry out an operation to avenge the killings of four soldiers including a major rank officer," said government sources confirming the army strike in PoK. According to a statement by Pakistan's Inter Services Public Relations, Indian forces opened fire along the Line of Control killing three of their soldiers. The raid happened in 12 Division of the 59 Balooch Unit in PoK, sources said.

This comes a day after Indian Army said one Pakistani soldier was killed in retaliation to the Pakistani Army firing killing four Indian Army personnel. ISPR said one other than the casualties one Pakistani soldier was injured. There have been frequent skirmishes on the line of Control with Pakistan Army indulging in repeated ceasefire violations. There has also been an increase in infiltration attempts from Pakistan trying to send terrorists into Jammu and Kashmir.
Meanwhile as inflicting disproportionately severe consequences on the transgressions of the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Islamic Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the only message the Uniformed Jihadi’s are capable of understanding, I look forward to our Military dishing out a lot more punishment. The present level of punitive action while welcome has on this count some way to go to address the loss of Indian lives:

Army major among four soldiers killed in Pak firing on LoC : Three of the dead have been identified as Major Prafulla Ambadas Moharkar, Lance Naik Gurmail Singh and Sepoy Pargat Singh, Udhampur-based Defence Ministry spokesperson Colonel N N Joshi said.
The Hindu on the cross LoC boots on the ground retaliatory operation targeting the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan launched by our Army:

Army carries out cross-border raid, kills 3 Pakistan soldiers

The Hindustan Times on the cross LoC boots on the ground retaliatory operation targeting the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan launched by our Army:

In cross-border raid, Indian Army commandos kill 3 Pakistani soldiers as tension rises on LoC
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Manish_P wrote:The return of the national bird

2 killed in Kurram Agency drone strike

I guess this must have been a 6th Gen aircraft... after all didn't the PAF chief say something about shooting down US drones
:wink: Either 6th Gen or the threat of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s Chief of Air Force, Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman, that visiting members of the Islamic Republic’s National Bird aka the US drones violating would be shot down, turns out to be the usual Pakistani braggadocio :lol: :

PAF to shoot down US drones breaching airspace
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

anupmisra wrote:This just in...

Indian cross-LoC firing provided 'non-state actors' cover to plant IEDs: Foreign Office
Denying Indian media's reports of an alleged incursion by Indian troops across the Line of Control (LoC), the Foreign Office (FO) on Tuesday summoned the acting Indian deputy high commissioner to condemn the "unprovoked ceasefire violation" that led to three Pakistani soldiers being martyred a day earlier.
The firing by Indian forces in Rakhchikri sector of Poonch district had "provided a cover for the planting of IEDs ... by non-state actors", which resulted in the martyrdom of three soldiers
"The false claims by India about the alleged cross-LoC adventures are a figment of their imagination and counter-productive for peace and tranquility on the LoC"
The Indian side had received a "befitting response" from the Pakistani forces and their guns were silenced
So, paki mards were actually hallaled by heartless eid mubaraks planted by non-state non-marshall actors under the cover of unprovoked firing in the night by unimaginative Indian army who is actually against peaceful gestures by the benevolent pakis. And, that's that. And, we are sticking to this story for the general awaam.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1378962/india ... ign-office
:rotfl:

:wink: Maybe today's attack by the National Bird of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan was likewise not a drone attack but rather an IED Mubarak planted under the cover of a drone overflight on the Afghan side of the border :lol:
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Full text of the statement of our Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj to our Parliament.

Our MEA confirms the obnoxious Mohammadden belief based supremacist behaviour towards Non-Mohammadden Kaafir Dhimmi’s on full display in the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Female kinfolk of kidnapped from Iran Commander Kulbhushan Jadhav (Retired) who was subjected to torture and a kangaroo trial by the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi Military dominated Deep State of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan are confirmed as having been stripped of Hindu cultural-religious accoutrements like Sari, Bindi, Bangles and Mangalsutra.

Guess this is another obnoxious meaning of what the “Jihad Fi Sabillilah”, or translated “Jihad In the path of allah”, part of the Uniformed Jihadi’s motto of “Iman. Taqwa, Jihad-fi-Sabilillah” stands for:
I rise to apprise the House of recent developments pertaining to Shri Kulbhushan Jadhav, an Indian national in the illegal custody of Pakistan. As the House is aware, his mother and wife met him on 25 December 2017 in Islamabad. The meeting was arranged through diplomatic channels.

2. In April 2017, I had made a statement in this House underlining the Government's determination to do everything possible to ensure Shri Jadhav's well-being and secure his release from illegal detention. Since then, the House is aware that we approached the International Court of Justice and obtained provisional measures that stayed the execution of the death sentence that was passed on Shri Jadhav through a farcical Pakistani military court process. While the imminent threat to Shri Jadhav's safety was averted as a result, we are now engaged in seeking a permanent relief, based on stronger arguments, through the legal avenue offered by the International Court of Justice.

3. I had also conveyed that we were in constant touch with the family at this difficult time. It was, therefore, natural that we took up the cause of family members who sought access to Shri Jadhav with a view to ascertaining his well-being for themselves. These efforts were pursued persistently through diplomatic channels. As a result, this month, the Pakistani authorities consented to a meeting between Shri Jadhav and his mother and wife.

4. While the meeting could have been a step forward, it is a matter of great concern that there was departure from the agreed understandings between the two countries in the conduct of this meeting. The emotional moment between a mother and her son, and a wife and her husband after a period of 22 months, was misused by Pakistan as an instrument to further its propaganda. The Ministry of External Affairs has stated our position in this regard publicly day before yesterday. Our concerns arising from this meeting were conveyed to Pakistan through diplomatic channels yesterday. I would like to highlight a few of them in this House:

(i) There was a clear agreement that the media would not be allowed close access to the mother and wife of Shri Jadhav. However, not only the Pakistani press was allowed to approach family members closely, but the family members were also harassed through use of offensive language by the media. The Pakistani media hurled false and motivated accusations about Shri Jadhav;

(ii) Under the pretext of security precautions, even the attire of the family members was changed. Mr Jadhav's mother, who wears a Sari only, was instead given Salwar and Kurta to wear. Bindi, bangles and mangal sutra of the wife were removed;

(iii) The mother of Shri Jadhav wanted to talk to her son in mother tongue Marathi, as this is clearly the natural medium of communication between a mother and son. However, the mother of Shri Jadhav was not allowed to speak in Marathi. While doing so, she was repeatedly interrupted by the two Pakistani officials present in the meeting. When she persisted, the intercom was closed and she was prevented from proceeding further with the conversation in Marathi;

(iv) The family members were taken for the meeting through a separate door without informing the Deputy High Commissioner of India, who had accompanied the family members for this meeting. Consequently, he could not see that the family members were being taken for the meeting after changing their attire and removing their bindi, bangles and mangal sutra. Otherwise he would have objected then and there. The meeting was started without his presence and he could join only after pressing the matter with concerned officials;

(v) The car for the family of Mr Jadhav and accompanying Indian diplomat was delayed after the meeting so as to give another opportunity to the media to harass them;

(vi) The shoes of the wife of Shri Jadhav were removed before the meeting and she was given slippers to wear to the meeting. The shoes were not returned to her despite her repeated requests after the meeting. The Pakistan authorities have been cautioned against any mischievous intent in this regard through a Note Verbale yesterday.

5. The mother and wife, after their return, conveyed to me that Shri Kulbhushan Jadhav appeared under considerable stress and was speaking in an atmosphere of coercion. As the meeting evolved, it was clear to them that his remarks were tutored by his captors and designed to perpetuate the false narrative of his alleged activities. His appearance also raised questions of his health and well being.

6. The meeting of Mr. Kulbhushan Jadhav with his mother and wife was portrayed by Pakistan as a humanitarian gesture. However, the truth is that both humanity and compassion were missing during the meeting that was arranged on humanitarian and compassionate grounds. There was a serious and gross violation of human rights of the family members of Shri Jadhav and an intimidating atmosphere was created for them during this meeting. There are not enough words to condemn the same.

7. I am fully confident that this entire House and through this House, the people of India, strongly condemns, in one voice, the obnoxious behaviour of Pakistan and affirm their solidarity with the Jadhav family.
From NDTV:

Sushma Swaraj's Statement On Pakistan's Treatment Of Kulbhushan Jadhav's Family
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

So nice of her.

After this perhaps she can arrange more votes against the hated jews and implore Badruddin types in India for votes only to get a salutary lesson in the bigotry of the committed towards the non-believers.

All iz well.

Perhaps the Hon Minister needs to understand what TSP really is and all the pappi-jhappi in the world won't change them.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Left alone SS is not different from any Congee minister. She and India were ridiculed in Paki media in respect of the medical visas which she is fond of issuing on twitter. She shall first stop those dramas.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Isn't that just the good cop bad cop routine..
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Who is the bad cop then ?
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

The point is both are cops.. playing out a well defined script. SS benevolent 'Mata' role is partly aimed at the International/WKK/PC libtard audiences
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

I can buy that, but she takes it to some extremes, driven by her own beliefs and experiences perhaps.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

driven by her own beliefs
Exactly right that, sir! It's how our culture and beliefs have shaped and defined us, over millennia. Which is why we shall always be different to those who have forsaken theirs to live a lie.

I read these golden words in a post about the new moderators - 'Don't fall in love with your own words- eventual slippery path to self destruction'

Somehow i think it is contextual. IMVHO this Hon. Minister seems to be well aware of what is expected from her and her limits. If she tries to stretch them too far purely for her own gains, she will find that course-correction will be applied.. swiftly and firmly.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Yagnasri wrote:Left alone SS is not different from any Congee minister. She and India were ridiculed in Paki media in respect of the medical visas which she is fond of issuing on twitter. She shall first stop those dramas.
I agree.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^The visas should be fine as long as they involve signing that kashmir is an integral part of india and ahmedyaas are muslims ;)
Will be fun to see how many of them then give umma priority over our political agenda
PS: PoK rightfully belongs to India
PPS: If it were upto me I would add: Mandir wahi banayenge and Pakistanis are converts with their ancestors hindu
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Manish_P wrote:
driven by her own beliefs
Exactly right that, sir! It's how our culture and beliefs have shaped and defined us, over millennia. Which is why we shall always be different to those who have forsaken theirs to live a lie.
And some of our culture and beliefs, ended up in resulting in us being naive to the point of self-destruction.
I understand why she is doing with why she is doing what she is doing or at least I think I do. I think it is to do with her genuine desire to be helpful.
I read these golden words in a post about the new moderators - 'Don't fall in love with your own words- eventual slippery path to self destruction'
I didn't understand. Was that supposed to refer to my post or the madam minister's actions?
Somehow i think it is contextual. IMVHO this Hon. Minister seems to be well aware of what is expected from her and her limits. If she tries to stretch them too far purely for her own gains, she will find that course-correction will be applied.. swiftly and firmly.
Well I hope so. I wish her well, but the "we are so centrist and PC onlee" behavior of many of the current dispensations senior bigwigs does show that even when in power, the desire to be appreciated by the existing set up, runs deep.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Madams actions Karan ji :)
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

No ji, for me please. Thanks for the clarification.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Karan , you made some good points. Worth thinking on Thanks.
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

I think the treatment of the ladies should be made very public and people especially the so called ' broad minded ' upper class and upper middle class must realise the way hard core Aurangzeb Islam has strong hold on the heart and pysxhe of every Pakistani from a 6 year old girl (JN Dixit example), schools (sikh child is shown as illustration of 'dushman') and of course the adults of Pak.

I have personlly known several Pakistanis and can vouch for the above.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Five Pak army men go missing after being hit by avalanche
At least five Jawans of Pakistan Army went missing after having been hit by an avalanche in Siachen Sector.
Rescue operation is underway for their search by locals and contingents of army as well; however, no information about martyrdom or their being injured has been received as yet, reports local media on Satursday.
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

SS helps where needed and is strong as iron when dealing with Paki , I recollect the time when she single handedly took the entire Paki TV brigade when she visited islamabad.
Vivek Kumar
BRFite

Post by Vivek Kumar »

Look what I found!!! Kabootrar maar khaans of SSG!!! :rotfl:
https://www.facebook.com/10400923960362 ... 087671658/
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Vivek Kumar wrote:Look what I found!!! Kabootrar maar khaans of SSG!!! :rotfl:
Great find. Why do the momeens look so malnourished?
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

SDBE (Beef eating) SSG?
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

lol. TFTA rejects Z-10 attack helo from tallest and deepest flends.

According to PDF in a tweet from Majorr.samm.pk, one of the PA’s evaluating pilots:
“Not the best of machines”
“Z-10 evaluation Dec. 2014 - Dec. 2017”

To be fair, he did say it made the best memories and he is going to miss it.

Basically:
“Your helo sucks but thanks for lending a bunch of them to us free for THREE years.
“But we’ll put our hard earned (begged) US aid dollars on the Turkish T129.”
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

sum wrote:SDBE (Beef eating) SSG?
S-oldiers S-ubsisting on G-rass

Sipah Shaadaab e Ghaas
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Vivek Kumar wrote:Look what I found!!! Kabootrar maar khaans of SSG!!! :rotfl:
reminds me of the jo jeeta wohi sikandar dialogue ..yeh hain tumhare champion..yeh ladenge..yeh jeetenge race...
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

If this is the quality of the SSG's recruits, one wonders about the quality of the TSPA rank and file. More and more, it seems that Pak is heading the NoKo way, with the rural populace on some sort of starvation diet.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

The gentleman with the camera - from TSPs finest SSG has a good santa claus paunch. Wah re wah. Malnourished recruits, mota commando - no wonder TSP has to rely on terrorists to wage war. Looks like their regular army is even shakier than they can admit.
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

Pakistan Navy successfully testfires surface-to-surface 'Harba' missile - Navy Chief Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi saw the test from an accompanying vessel

Video : https://twitter.com/omar_quraishi/statu ... 2084712448
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Austin wrote:Pakistan Navy successfully testfires surface-to-surface 'Harba' missile - Navy Chief Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi saw the test from an accompanying vessel

but do they have enough ships? this is pure wishful thinking. In a serious conflict paki navy surface combatants will not be seen anywhere near. Best for them will be to sit in Gwadar or do soocaidal attacks
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

ArjunPandit wrote:
Austin wrote:Pakistan Navy successfully testfires surface-to-surface 'Harba' missile - Navy Chief Admiral Zafar Mahmood Abbasi saw the test from an accompanying vessel

but do they have enough ships? this is pure wishful thinking. In a serious conflict paki navy surface combatants will not be seen anywhere near. Best for them will be to sit in Gwadar or do soocaidal attacks
What ever ships they have it should give them some decent punch and they can build many small missile boats
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^True they will be desperately trying to replicate their Dwarka success. Jokes aside, without significant investment their navy too will be reduced to terrorist navy. Who knows they might be supporting piracy, but for that too, they will have to go far beyond arabian ocean.
Aditya G
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya G »

Pak Navy has increased substantially in size over last 2-3 years, during the tenure of the previous chief Zakiullah (sic).

They have an outstanding order of 8 submarines with China which is much larger than our rather anemic order of 6 scorpenes.
ArjunPandit wrote:

Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Yes I agree, the Pakistan Navy is arming itself very well and they have a lot of P-3C's as well. No need to underestimate the enemy.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Austin wrote:
ArjunPandit wrote: but do they have enough ships? this is pure wishful thinking. In a serious conflict paki navy surface combatants will not be seen anywhere near. Best for them will be to sit in Gwadar or do soocaidal attacks
What ever ships they have it should give them some decent punch and they can build many small missile boats
anupmisra wrote:
saip wrote:Pakistan Navy 'successfully' fires anti-ship missile
Ha,ha
Pakis faked this one. Vishnu Som's tweet:
https://twitter.com/VishnuNDTV/status/9 ... 20/photo/1
Pakistan's magic missile divides into 2 ! More proof that video of today's cruise missile launch was possibly fake. This fakery was pointed out 1st by @rajfortyseven ... Pls see my enhanced freeze frame:Image
Another commentator had the same opinion:
#Pakistan #Navy tests(??) #Harbah a new cruise missile as per
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/headlin ... ns-himmat/
Nothing new. Same old Babur on a #China designed&equipped ship. Been tested on Type21s since 2015. And #Pakistan will always be caught faking. Notice two different videos joined at just 0:05.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

They had to fake even a naval test video. Looks like budget is under praassure given Unkle Donald's ultimatum.
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

lol. Stupid retarded porki pigs.

Look at this:
<haram link removed>

Their only response to this evidence splashed in their TFTA faces is making “Dravidian” insults and calling Raj47 “Mr. Tamil Nadu” (I thought I was the Mister TN!)

They have absolutely nothing else to say after their lungi was pulled down on this fakery. lol
Last edited by nachiket on 09 Jan 2018 03:05, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not post links to deaf and dumb forums and drive more traffic there.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

The best one is that it is hypersonic...you evil banyas can't understand the ruhani techniques of ummah..yeh harbah to mar-habah ho gaya