India Border Watch: Security and Operations

All threads that are locked or marked for deletion will be moved to this forum. The topics will be cleared from this archive on the 1st and 16th of each month.
sum
BRF Oldie

Re: India Border Watch: Security and Operations

Post by sum »

Shatrujeet page mentions 7 were actually hallaled and 2 "trophies" were brought back.

The Pakis are in complete panic in that sector and have sealed the area
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Jai Bhavani!!!
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Terroristan thread.
saip wrote:
yensoy wrote:
I hope more than a few Paki heads roll on the birthday of the Qaid, on the border and elsewhere. We can do another test of the ATGM and release the video.
3 Pakistani soldiers martyred in 'unprovoked' cross-LoC firing by Indian army: ISPR

Retaliation?

Interesting that the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Islamic Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan are spinning a cross LoC boots on the ground attack by our Military as a cross LoC firing incident :lol: :
Vips wrote:Indian Army crosses LOC to retaliate, kills three Pak soldiers.

Indian Army troops crossed over the Line of Control killing three Pakistani army soldiers and leaving one injured in a cross border raid on Monday retaliating to the death of four India army personnel including a major on Saturday. Based on ground intelligence and surveillance intelligence, agencies have identified the Pakistani soldiers killed as sepoy Sajjad, sepoy Abdul Rehman and Sepoy M Usman. The injured soldier on the Pakistani side has been identified as sepoy Athzaz Hussain.

"We got a go ahead to cross over and carry out an operation to avenge the killings of four soldiers including a major rank officer," said government sources confirming the army strike in PoK. According to a statement by Pakistan's Inter Services Public Relations, Indian forces opened fire along the Line of Control killing three of their soldiers. The raid happened in 12 Division of the 59 Balooch Unit in PoK, sources said.

This comes a day after Indian Army said one Pakistani soldier was killed in retaliation to the Pakistani Army firing killing four Indian Army personnel. ISPR said one other than the casualties one Pakistani soldier was injured. There have been frequent skirmishes on the line of Control with Pakistan Army indulging in repeated ceasefire violations. There has also been an increase in infiltration attempts from Pakistan trying to send terrorists into Jammu and Kashmir.
Meanwhile as inflicting disproportionately severe consequences on the transgressions of the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Islamic Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the only message the Uniformed Jihadi’s are capable of understanding, I look forward to our Military dishing out a lot more punishment. The present level of punitive action while welcome has on this count some way to go to address the loss of Indian lives:

Army major among four soldiers killed in Pak firing on LoC : Three of the dead have been identified as Major Prafulla Ambadas Moharkar, Lance Naik Gurmail Singh and Sepoy Pargat Singh, Udhampur-based Defence Ministry spokesperson Colonel N N Joshi said.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

It's about time Naga once more prepare their meal in full view of Paki .
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

ramana wrote:Jai Bhavani!!!
Ramana Guru, I am afraid this would not be enough, porki army will cover their Musharraf pretending nothing happen. Btw What you this of this below :
krishna_krishna wrote:^

Irrespective in my mind whatever damage we do porkies are not going to publicly accept the retribution. More and more I think to me the only appropriate action at this time is limited kargil like operation initiated by us. Time to change status quo of LOC and put porkis 10 km behind. That is the only way we can teach them lesson and publicly humiliate them and prepare ourservelf for PoK capture in future.
Can you please share your email I have something to share on '65.
Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

To heck with being nice and civil. A short clip of some legs playing football with a couple of Porki heads will destroy their H&D forever. Need to instill fear in the minds of malsi Pigs. We have a ready reference of how these slimeballs behaved and were under control only when they were humiliated regularly during Maharaja Ranjit Singh's rule in Undivided Bharat Varsh.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:
saip wrote:
3 Pakistani soldiers martyred in 'unprovoked' cross-LoC firing by Indian army: ISPR

Retaliation?

Interesting that the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Islamic Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan are spinning a cross LoC boots on the ground attack by our Military as a cross LoC firing incident :lol: :
Vips wrote:Indian Army crosses LOC to retaliate, kills three Pak soldiers.

Indian Army troops crossed over the Line of Control killing three Pakistani army soldiers and leaving one injured in a cross border raid on Monday retaliating to the death of four India army personnel including a major on Saturday. Based on ground intelligence and surveillance intelligence, agencies have identified the Pakistani soldiers killed as sepoy Sajjad, sepoy Abdul Rehman and Sepoy M Usman. The injured soldier on the Pakistani side has been identified as sepoy Athzaz Hussain.

"We got a go ahead to cross over and carry out an operation to avenge the killings of four soldiers including a major rank officer," said government sources confirming the army strike in PoK. According to a statement by Pakistan's Inter Services Public Relations, Indian forces opened fire along the Line of Control killing three of their soldiers. The raid happened in 12 Division of the 59 Balooch Unit in PoK, sources said.

This comes a day after Indian Army said one Pakistani soldier was killed in retaliation to the Pakistani Army firing killing four Indian Army personnel. ISPR said one other than the casualties one Pakistani soldier was injured. There have been frequent skirmishes on the line of Control with Pakistan Army indulging in repeated ceasefire violations. There has also been an increase in infiltration attempts from Pakistan trying to send terrorists into Jammu and Kashmir.
Meanwhile as inflicting disproportionately severe consequences on the transgressions of the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Islamic Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan is the only message the Uniformed Jihadi’s are capable of understanding, I look forward to our Military dishing out a lot more punishment. The present level of punitive action while welcome has on this count some way to go to address the loss of Indian lives:

Army major among four soldiers killed in Pak firing on LoC : Three of the dead have been identified as Major Prafulla Ambadas Moharkar, Lance Naik Gurmail Singh and Sepoy Pargat Singh, Udhampur-based Defence Ministry spokesperson Colonel N N Joshi said.
The Hindu on the cross LoC boots on the ground retaliatory operation targeting the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan launched by our Army:

Army carries out cross-border raid, kills 3 Pakistan soldiers

The Hindustan Times on the cross LoC boots on the ground retaliatory operation targeting the Uniformed Jihadi’s of the Punjabi dominated Military of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan launched by our Army:

In cross-border raid, Indian Army commandos kill 3 Pakistani soldiers as tension rises on LoC
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

anupmisra wrote:This just in...

Indian cross-LoC firing provided 'non-state actors' cover to plant IEDs: Foreign Office
Denying Indian media's reports of an alleged incursion by Indian troops across the Line of Control (LoC), the Foreign Office (FO) on Tuesday summoned the acting Indian deputy high commissioner to condemn the "unprovoked ceasefire violation" that led to three Pakistani soldiers being martyred a day earlier.
The firing by Indian forces in Rakhchikri sector of Poonch district had "provided a cover for the planting of IEDs ... by non-state actors", which resulted in the martyrdom of three soldiers
"The false claims by India about the alleged cross-LoC adventures are a figment of their imagination and counter-productive for peace and tranquility on the LoC"
The Indian side had received a "befitting response" from the Pakistani forces and their guns were silenced
So, paki mards were actually hallaled by heartless eid mubaraks planted by non-state non-marshall actors under the cover of unprovoked firing in the night by unimaginative Indian army who is actually against peaceful gestures by the benevolent pakis. And, that's that. And, we are sticking to this story for the general awaam.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1378962/india ... ign-office
:rotfl:

:wink: Maybe today's attack by the National Bird of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan was likewise not a drone attack but rather an IED Mubarak planted under the cover of a drone overflight on the Afghan side of the border :lol:
Vivek Kumar
BRFite

Post by Vivek Kumar »

Look what I found!!! Kabootar maar khans of SSG!!! :rotfl:
https://www.facebook.com/10400923960362 ... 087671658/
rvishwakarm
BRFite -Trainee

Post by rvishwakarm »

So BSF Halaled some 10-12 Pak rangers

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/bsf- ... 23423.html
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

12 Paki are confirmed on Hell express and 2 on waiting list and soon join them.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Manu Pubby was questioning the Paki Rangers deaths.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

The chap has an agenda and it is to subtly pull down present GOI whilst acting all reasonable.
His article on Make in India in defence was another hit-job orchestrated by Coupta for obvious reasons.
Completely ignores the progress on Tejas, Arjun, Su-30 serviceability with HAL outsourcing and stocking spares, the umpteen DRDO programs picking up momentum and the clearance for ammo production to private sector.
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

And hoping the waste war reserves from few days to 45 days
fanne
BRF Oldie

Post by fanne »

And increasing the waste war reserves from few days to 45 days
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Prem wrote:12 Paki are confirmed on Hell express and 2 on waiting list and soon join them.
Will speak to TT and try to confirm their berths sir.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

Vivek Kumar wrote:Some Action From LOC. :evil:
https://www.facebook.com/punjabiyatzind ... 448754615/
INSAS LMG.. jams a few times.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

i doubt if this firing accomplishes anything concrete... given both sides in bunkers except probably villages etc..psychological ascendancy?
deejay
Forum Moderator

Post by deejay »

^The experience of a bullet whizzing past is something else though. Keeps one honest and ducking below for cover. That was some serious lead on the enemy in anger. I wouldn't want to be on the other side. if you think body hits are the only thing that counts in conflict- well then you are right.
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

sudeepj wrote:
Vivek Kumar wrote:Some Action From LOC. :evil:
https://www.facebook.com/punjabiyatzind ... 448754615/
Question to guru's is a LMG jam like this usual? This looks troubling.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

deejay ..i mean both sides are in bunkers... i am not sure if bullets are whizzing past anybody... though i would believe its often directed at civilians..like the vid we see often of indian villages...the walls etc pockmarked with napaki bullets... killed a goat or a buffalo or some civilian. i meant it causes v little military damage.
Bala Vignesh
BRF Oldie

Post by Bala Vignesh »

I don't think that was a jammed LMG. The double cocking of the weapon is a clearing action to ensure sure that there is no round the chamber when the fun is pointed at friendlies for reloading. And at full auto the 30 round magazine would get empty fast.
Gurus can correct me if I am wrong.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Things are certainly hotting up. Hope the OFBs will step up their act, especially on the mortar shells
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Bala Vignesh wrote:I don't think that was a jammed LMG. The double cocking of the weapon is a clearing action to ensure sure that there is no round the chamber when the fun is pointed at friendlies for reloading. And at full auto the 30 round magazine would get empty fast.
Gurus can correct me if I am wrong.
Pls see my post on small arms thread. This defiantly was a jam with atleast one magazine.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Interesting to note that these are Punjabis firing at each other on both sides, cursing the same curses.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Real punjabis vs the wannabe mughals
Akshay Kapoor
Forum Moderator

Post by Akshay Kapoor »

Karan M wrote:Real punjabis vs the wannabe mughals
Well said.
sudeepj
BRFite

Post by sudeepj »

Mukesh.Kumar wrote:
sudeepj wrote:
Question to guru's is a LMG jam like this usual? This looks troubling.
Dont know how long it had been firing before the recording started.. I dont think the idea behind the LMG is to empty the magazines in single bursts the way it was being done. My understanding is the LMG is more a mobile automatic weapon for assaulting enemy positions. In such a role where a very heavy volume of fire is to be poured down the enemies throat, an MMG or even an HMG would be more appropriate. I guess in the heat of the battle, you throw at the enemy what you have..
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Seems like BSF has lit the border,
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 608135.cms
So Pighead has to issue a statement
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 608477.cms

Would the snow have started melting? Or pakis attempting early infilteration
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

i dont know why i get wet dreams of 100 ATAGS ( of the No 1 PUNISHMENT REGIMENT) firing enmasse into napaki land !! every 2 minutes thru the week !! :mrgreen: laying waster a 50 km belt along the whole border... :eek:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

ArjunPandit wrote:Seems like BSF has lit the border,
So Pighead has to issue a statement
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... 608477.cms
From the COAS "befitting" threat link, he said and I quote:
He made the remarks during his visit to the Line of Control and Working Boundary in Khuiratta and Ratta Arayan sectors
Are these two areas where most of the firing is on?
Rajeev
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rajeev »

Strong retaliation to ceasefire violations: BSF destroys Pakistan firing positions, fuel dump

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/ ... p-5034966/

Watch Indian army's heavy firing near LoC.

https://www.facebook.com/KashmirGazette ... 968964192/
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

anupmisra wrote:
Sir, Not sure of that and what is it that you are trying to say...mine was a general comment.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

ArjunPandit wrote:
anupmisra wrote:
Sir, Not sure of that and what is it that you are trying to say...mine was a general comment.
Mine was a reaction to the quote by their COAS in that newspaper link. If their COAS is out there visiting the front lines and threatening befitting replies (muh tod jawab dengay), it leads one to conclude that the COAS would be visiting the huddled troops in areas where the actual firing is on.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

anupmisra wrote:
ArjunPandit wrote: Sir, Not sure of that and what is it that you are trying to say...mine was a general comment.
Mine was a reaction to the quote by their COAS in that newspaper link. If their COAS is out there visiting the front lines and threatening befitting replies (muh tod jawab dengay), it leads one to conclude that the COAS would be visiting the huddled troops in areas where the actual firing is on.
I would not think so, as much as i would love it to happen, imagine the reaction if COAS is killed by our mortar fire :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:, jingos wet dreams know no bounds
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

manjgu wrote:i dont know why i get wet dreams of 100 ATAGS ( of the No 1 PUNISHMENT REGIMENT) firing enmasse into napaki land !! every 2 minutes thru the week !! :mrgreen: laying waster a 50 km belt along the whole border... :eek:
More than that I wish India gets a few PGK type fuzes from non-US suppliers and tries them out say a 250 of them.
It will wreak havoc.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

ArjunPandit wrote:Seems like BSF has lit the border,
Surely this report is wrong... we were told we did not have enough ammo..
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

BSF fired about 9000 mortar shells since 19 Jan on a 190 km stretch. i.e. 47 shells per km.
on the average.

However many would be fired at the particular posts etc.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/bsf-po ... ssion=true

I guess these are 120mm and 81 mm mortars.

51mm are there but range is too small to be effective.