Terroristan - April 24, 2018

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - April 24, 2018

Post by Falijee »

Massa's Danda At Work :roll:

ECP again rejects MML's plea to register as a political party
June 14, 2018
The Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) — which had been asked by Islamabad High Court (IHC) to decide anew on the registration of Milli Muslim League (MML) as a political party — has again rejected the group's application.A four-member bench of the commission, chaired by its Sindh member Abdul Ghaffar Soomro, on Wednesday decided against allowing the MML to be registered as a political party.
In its short order, the bench stated that the decision had been taken in light of observations of the Ministry of Interior which had expressed its reservations because of the party's alleged links with the banned Jamaatud Dawa's (JuD) leader Hafiz Saeed.During the hearing, the MML denied that it had any links with the JuD or that its chief, Saifuddin Khalid, had relations with Saeed.
Pakis desperately need funds from Massa ! And the FATF Black List is being prepared :twisted:
The MML's lawyer also stated that the federal government has nothing to do with the registration of a political party and alleged that the PML-N had a personal vendetta with the party owing to its leader's links with "some countries". :roll:
In its response to the judgement, the MML said that the ECP decision was in violation of IHC orders and that the authorities were willfully taking away the right of representation to hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis by refusing to register the MML. :roll:
The group, along with others, was later declared an affiliate of Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) by the United States Treasury Department.
IMO, it is US pressure that is "working" here :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

This Opinion Piece By Ahmed Rashid Confirms That " US Danda " Is At Work In Pakiland :twisted:

Viewpoint: Will Pakistan mend its ways on terror?
Ahmed Rashid
June 8, 2018
A global terror financing watchdog is putting pressure on Pakistan to do more to rein in terrorist groups operating from its soil - or face the consequences.When the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) next meets in late June Pakistan faces going onto a "grey list", the first stage on the road to sanctions.Unless it eliminates terrorism, it could end up on a blacklist, which would lead to a much harsher regime of punitive measures.Western nations have also warned Pakistan it would face sanctions and a reduction in aid if it insists on evicting some 22 international non-governmental organisations, which have operated in Pakistan for many years.
Pakistan is in midst of a financial crisis these days . ! Does not know when and from where it's next meal is coming from . !
For decades Pakistan's military and intelligence agencies are suspected of having given sanctuary to extremist groups which subscribe to the state's anti-India agenda or support its Taliban allies in Afghanistan.Since 9/11 there have been multiple attempts through persuasion and threats by the US and Nato countries to force Islamabad to rein in these groups, but Pakistan has emphatically denied the charges and managed to sidestep the pressure it has faced.
At the meeting, Pakistan will automatically go onto a grey list unless it is able to provide evidence of a genuine crackdown on two sets of militants - groups based in Punjab province led by Lashkar-e-Taiba who attack Indian targets across the border in Indian-administered Kashmir; and the multiple groups operating out of western Pakistan, which attack Afghan and US forces in Afghanistan and are led by the Taliban and the Haqqani group.
n late April representatives of more than 70 countries who make up FATF met in Paris and pledged to "fully criminalise" terror financing and end fundraising by the Islamic State and other groups. Privately, Pakistan was put on the mat for its continued alleged tolerance for terrorist groups and given until June to clean up its act.
The recent decision by the so -called ECP to deny the MML to contest the next election can be read in this context !
Pakistan faced another shock when China, Turkey and Saudi Arabia - all close allies who have defended Pakistan's stance in the past - voted against Islamabad.All three countries have suffered from Islamist extremists and are frustrated with Pakistan's failure to curb extremist groups on its soil. China is now the country with the most clout in Pakistan as it is investing some $60bn in infrastructure projects in the country.
The FATF review process also includes an assessment of whether Pakistan is regulating international NGOs appropriately - FATF is trying to stop governments using counter-terror justifications for restricting NGOs. Pakistan recently ordered some 22 international NGOs to shut down and leave the country, claiming they were a security risk.
After criticism from European ambassadors in Islamabad, Pakistan promised to review its ban on such global stalwarts of aid as Oxfam, ActionAid, Plan International and George Soros's Open Society. The results of the government's review are anxiously awaited especially by the thousands of Pakistanis who are employed by the NGOs.
NGOs are now required to obtain a "no-objection certificate" for their activities, which is difficult to obtain or just never granted. If not allowed to register, the international NGOs will have to leave the country. Western diplomats and NGO officials complain "very minimal transparency" is being exercised in the government's review process.
If Pakistan fails to comply with FATF it will face a much more belligerent and friendless international community where it is possible that even allies like China no longer help to bail out Pakistan. China, too, has a great deal at stake in Pakistan's future and it certainly needs to exercise the influence it has in Islamabad.
Instead of supporting the Pakis "unconditionally", the Chinese appear to have changed their stance and "urging" both India and Pakistan to settle their differences "peacefully" :mrgreen:

PS: BJP Leader Subramanian Swami has suggested that India should work to convince China that it should be better off remaining neutral in the Indo-Pak equation . This will really shake Pakiland up :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ganja's Eid Celebrations Now On Hold

Kulsoom Nawaz suffers major heart attack, put on Ventilator: Family sources
15 Jun, 2018
LONDON – Begum Kulsoom Nawaz , the wife of former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif has been put on life support ventilator.She on Thursday suffered a heart attack in London.
Ganja Sharif and the daughter are on the way to Londonistan !
Kulsoom Nawaz is undergoing treatment at London’s Harley Street Clinic where she was admitted again after her condition deteriorated. The ex-premier and his daughter Maryam Nawaz are also present in the hospital.
Meanwhile, Maryam Nawaz took to the twitter and requested prayers for her mother and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s wife Kulsoom Nawaz as she has been put on ventilator.
If she "goes under" - before the election, Ganja will surely get some "sympathy votes" .

Kulsoom Nawaz critical in ICU
June 15, 2018

Not sure, if the above two news is part of the psychological war-fare being waged against Ganja and his party by the Deep State :roll:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Falijee wrote:Ganja's Eid Celebrations Now On Hold

Kulsoom Nawaz suffers major heart attack, put on Ventilator: Family sources
15 Jun, 2018
Hate to sound crude but every paki on the lam, somehow manages to leave that god-forsaken land with fake promises to return, shows up in inglishtan and immediately checks into a hospital claiming heart attack or one of those made for TV medical problems. A ventilator is also a must. Looks good on TV.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Immy's Ex, Rahem Khan Speaks In Her Defense

Dear Pakistani media, you picked on the wrong woman this time, writes Reham Khan
June 13, 2018
The Print
If the entire PTI goes into meltdown in Pakistan at the mere threat of a book, how will they cope with an attack by the enemy on the borders? :D
ne fine morning, the Pakistani media announced that I was to be married. And then, the following year, the same media announced that I was about to be divorced.The TV channels had described the new wife of a celebrity politician as a divorced mother of three. I was vaguely miffed at the time that this was the only descriptive feature they could find, but I dismissed it.For months, announcements were made on my behalf and appearances booked without consulting me. Even my divorce was announced by a political party spokesperson. That was then. This is 2018.
Even Immy's current nuptials were a PTI affair !
No longer am I the wife of a politician. I am not any man’s private property anymore. I am a free woman.Or so I thought.
A couple of weeks ago, I woke up to the news that a TV actor had had the unfortunate experience of reading my manuscript. My first reaction was: How? The second was to check if my closest friends and family had also read the so-called manuscript.
Then the realisation sank in that, in our society, a woman’s rights can be violated, and attempts to control her continue, even after she leaves the stifling institution of marriage. I wanted to shout it out loud, that you have lost the right to tell me what to say on your behalf. But instead, I watched with mirth the unfolding comedy of Shakespearean proportions playing out on Pakistani national TV and social media.
The buffoonery that followed was further evidence that we must not unthinkingly hand over the reins of the only Muslim nuclear-armed country. If the entire Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf (PTI, the party led by Imran Khan, who was once married to the author) goes into meltdown at the mere threat of a book, how will they cope with an attack by the enemy on the borders?
The "fauj" takes care of this "problem" :roll:
With this episode, the PTI exposed their lack of strategic thinking under pressure and general incompetence, and resorted to vicious trolling. I felt a touch of pity for those who had invested so many years and serious dollars into building the facade of ‘change’.The sympathy was quickly replaced by the realisation that the handlers were as clueless as their so-called ‘hero’. An experienced punter puts his money on a race horse only after reviewing past performances. Here, the logic is baffling.
PTI is a one man show. And the head of PTI is an empty vessel :twisted:
Night after night, I watched hapless TV and music personalities abuse me with the help of government-hopefuls. They said I was out to defame them all with my shocking disclosures. My conviction only strengthened. Hearing their outrageous lies, I was re-invigorated by the realisation that the time had come for me to become an example to women and men across the nation to stand up to these bullies. This was just the motivation I needed.
It was downright hilarious to hear apparently grown men cry for mummy on primetime television. [So, here is what happened. Actor Hamza Ali Abbasi said, “Reham has defamed me by calling me gay in her book.” Transgenders have been given "official status" now . :mrgreen: Reham said there was no book at the minute. So how could she be defaming him if nothing had been published? If anyone has made this public, it is Hamza himself.]
The question is simple. Suppose I wrote something abusive about you in my diary and you claimed you knew what I wrote. Firstly, you would need to explain how you read it. Did you break into my bedroom and look into my diary? Is this not a break-in and theft? And, if it has not been made public, how can it be defamatory? Since it has been broadcast by you, aren’t you the reason the information is in the public domain?
I knew that I knew too much but now they have demonstrated to the world that they are petrified of the content of this book. It has increased the intrigue of the reader. Why do they not want you to read the book?
The age-old trend of vilifying the woman did not work this time, partly because they picked on the wrong woman this time — a woman who is proudly defiant and fiercely independent.Their main line of defence, that this kind of revelation and language doesn’t befit a lady, is not only shoddy but also outrageously misogynistic. Who decides what a woman should speak of and how? A party that is stuck in the dark ages and wants complete submission and subordination of women has no place in 2018. Is she insinuating that Immy's Party is only for Paki mards :roll:
People are naturally concerned about the character assassination and death threats sent to me. Well-wishers worry about my emotional health and many urge me not to pick a fight with the biggest mafia in town. They tell me to avoid becoming controversial because it will affect my future career prospects as well as suitable matches for my daughters.
My response is that I am ruled by the heart and not by material gains. As for my girls, they are in no rush to make the same mistakes their mother did, so the uncles needn’t lose any sleep over it. I feel that this is an opportunity to set an example for both the women and the men who are told to play it safe to conform to what society dictates.
I dare to be different and that petrifies them.
From the above, it seems that Reham is going ahead with the book project :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

FROM THE PRINT
Friday, June 15, 2018
PAKI TRANSGENDER NEWS !!!

Pakistan cinema gets its first transgender star

Rimal Ali, a transgender starlet, ( he, she, it :roll: ) will seek to challenge stereotypes as she makes her film debut this Eid with Love in 7 Days (7 Din Mohabbat In), Variety reported. Ali, a trained dancer, first came under the spotlight in 2017, when she featured in a music video for the band Soch. In her debut film, Ali is among the lead stars alongside renowned actors like Mahira Khan, Sheheryar Munawar and Javed Sheikh.
When asked about the film and her experience, she said, “The first thing I wanted to be sure of when the role was offered to me was whether it makes a mockery of our community, which happens often in Bollywood and Lollywood (Pakistani cinema) films.” Has it passed the Paki censors. Did the Mullah Community on the Censor Board deem it Sharia compliant :roll: : “I was thrilled at how wonderfully, sensitively and rather matter-of-factly the story places a transgender character,” she added. Earlier, in May, Pakistan’s parliament passed The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, which guarantees fundamental rights to the widely ostracised community. Theory and Practice are two different animals :twisted: . Pakistan’s media is leading the way in empowering transgenders, with the country’s first news anchor from the community, Marvia Malik, making her debut this March. Peshawar, the bacha-baazi capital of Pakiland is a no -go area for transgenders !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Immy Agrees To " Do "Dua" For "Ganja's Begum"

mran Khan responds to Maryam’s request for prayers for ailing Kulsoom Nawaz
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan on Friday responded to a request made by Maryam Nawaz, leader of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N), for prayers after her mother’s health deteriorated in London.The PTI chief took to Twitter and prayed for early recovery of Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, who was readmitted in Harley Street Clinic after suffering a heart attack on Thursday night.
In his Twitter message, Khan wrote: “All our prayers are with Begum Kulsoom Nawaz. May Allah grant her Shifa e Kamila”.
Another leader of the PTI, Shireen Mazari, also prayed for speedy recovery of the former first lady.
Maryam Nawaz, who along with former prime minister Nawaz Sharif, reached London yesterday to spend Eid holiday with her mother took to Twitter requesting prayers for Kulsoom. She confirmed that her mother suffered a sudden cardiac arrest.
So, "shopping at Harrods", this time is definitely off Ganja's "bucket list" this time :mrgreen:
Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) President Shehbaz Sharif, also asked the nation for prayers.
If the Begum "goes under"- before the important election - Ganja Nawaz is going to be a "political wreck" for sure !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Massa Does Pakiland's Dirty Work - Takes Out "RAA Agent" , Mullah Fazlullah :twisted:

TTP chief Mullah Fazlullah killed in US drone strike, confirm Afghan authorities
PESHAWAR – In a major development, the United States forces have reportedly killed the head of the banned Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) during a drone strike in Kunar province of Afghanistan.Maulana Fazlullah, who was named TTP chief following the killing of Hakimullah Mehsud in 2013, and four other commanders of the outlawed outfit are said to have been killed in the strike in n the Nur Gul Kalay village of Dangam district on June 13, Express Tribune reported, citing security and intelligence sources.
According to Paki thinking, TTP is a creature of RAA, and therefore Mullah Fazlullah becomes a RAA agent :twisted:
According to BBC, Afghan defence ministry spokesperson, Mohammad Radmanish, has confirmed the death of Fazlullah, saying he and four of his aides were killed on Wednesday night when their vehicle was targetted.A US forces spokesperson in Afghanistan, Lieutenant-Colonel Martin O’Donnell, confirmed targeting a senior leader in the strike but did not disclose the name.
On the other hand, an official talking to Voice of America said the strike late Wednesday targeted elusive Mullah Fazlullah, who has been designated as a global terrorist by the United States and carried a bounty of $5 million.However, the death of the TTP chief has not been confirmed by Islamabad, Kabul, Washington as well Taliban
Fazlullah was involved in high profile attacks such as December 2014 attack on the Army Public School in Peshawar that killed 151 people, including 132 students. Following the attack, Pakistan Army launched high-level campaign against them, forcing them to flee the country.
And hence by that reasoning, RAA is also responsible for the attack on APS in Peshawar !!!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Panic In Isloo, Ahead Of Eid Festivities :mrgreen:

‘Massive search operation’ in Islamabad park after reports of terrorists presence ahead of Eid
ISLAMABAD – A large contingent of security forces reportedly deployed around a park in the capital city following the reports regarding the presence of terrorists on Thursday night ahead of Eidul Fitr.The deployment of law enforcement agencies was reported by social media users on Twitter, including Ali Moeen Nawazish, a journalist.Nawazish wrote, “McDonalds closed down everyone was made to leave #F9Park #Islamabad heavy deployment of LEAs all around green belts”.
Another user claimed that the park had been closed following the reports of 8 terrorists inside the park, adding that LEAs are conducting search operations.
This again confirms why Pakiland is voted # 1 as the conspiracy theory capital of the world !!!
The launch of a massive search operation in Islamabad in last night has not been confirmed by any official department. The Echendee factor is very important in Pakistan :D
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Mullahs In KP Province Fight Over "Designation" Of Eid Day :mrgreen:

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa celebrating Eidul Fitr today, rest of Pakistan observes on Saturday
PESHAWAR – Eidul Fitr is being celebrated in parts of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa on Friday while festivities in rest of Pakistan will begin from Saturday.
The Central Ruet-e-Hilal Committee – an official body – Chairman Mufti Muneebur Rehman on Thursday announced that Eid will be celebrated on Saturday as the Shawaal moon was not sighted
“It has been unanimously agreed by all members of the central and zonal Ruet-e-Hilal committees that….Saturday will be the first day of Eid across country,” Mufti Muneeb said.
Despite efforts made by the government, Peshawar-based Qasim Ali Khan Mosque’s Mufti Shahabuddin Popalzai along with his unofficial committee (Ummah/ Mullah unity :roll: ) : announced that Eid will be celebrated on Friday.
He made the announcement at 10pm after testifying (onlee!) 14 witnesses.
The provincial localities offered congregational Eid prayers on a larger scale in Peshawar’s Mahabat Mosque, while people in Bannu, Nowshera and Charsadda are celebrating the festivities.Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and many other countries are celebrating Eid today.
So, as "not to offend anyone" the Government of Pakiland played it safe and has declared 4 days of "public celebrations" in the name of Eid . To hell with work ethic, productivity etc etc :mrgreen:
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Falijee wrote:Panic In Isloo, Ahead Of Eid Festivities :mrgreen:

‘Massive search operation’ in Islamabad park after reports of terrorists presence ahead of Eid
Terrorists in Islamabad? Wow :roll: no sh!t Einstein?
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Imran Raked In The Tandoor Oven For Doing A Free Umrah :twisted:

Imran Khan’s expensive Umrah
Daily Times Editorial
June 15, 2018
Imran Khan is behaving like a man who has already been crowned Prime Minister. Someone confident in the knowledge that all he has to do is pick up the telephone to have his will done. Yet such string-pulling is never without controversy. Not matter who one is. Or however much one promises to fight corruption on behalf of the poor.
Fighting corruption, helping the poor is just for the birds ! When it comes to the crunch, Immy is no different from other Paki politicos !
The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) first started proceedings against Zulfi Bukhari back in March of this year; as part of the Supreme Court’s (SC) directives against offshore companies. Mr Bukhari stands accused of owning 15 such enterprises and possessing assets beyond his means. NAB duly placed him on the Exit Control List (ECL). He also faces possible arrest by the Bureau on the grounds of having failed to present himself before it; despite receiving three notices towards this end.
Someone, once said that "man is known by the company he keeps" ! One can draw the necessary conclusions here :mrgreen:
Yet instead of recognising supremacy of the rule of law — the PTI Chairman sought to bend the rules. Thus he did himself no favours by reportedly requesting interim Interior Minister Azam Khan, who also happens to be on the board of the Imran Khan Foundation (IKF), to remove Mr Bukhari’s name from the ECL. This not only granted him a one-time exemption from the imposed travel ban. It also effectively circumvented NAB procedure.
It has been proved time and again, that sifarish and biradari play a very important part in Paki politics and everyday life !
This is simply not good enough. Especially considering that Imran has been the biggest cheerleader of the Pakistani state’s crackdown on corruption in the wake of the Panama Papers scandal. Indeed, he takes credit for sending home a thrice-elected Prime Minister and for the broader message that no one is above the law. Sadly, the entire debacle lends credence to Nawaz Sharif’s claims of selective justice. Especially when it comes to being denied compassionate leave from ongoing cases to visit his ailing wife in London. Not only that , but waging a psychological war-fare against him- and Immy is not far behind in demonizing Ganja - so as to make him a non -factor in Paki politics
Yet the controversy does not end there. Kaptaan decided to include Mr Bukhari in his entourage that accompanied him for Umrah by way of private aircraft. Party aides claim that this had been hired to ferry around the PTI supremo in the run-up to next month’s elections; and is being funded by a private donor. Be that as it may, the price of jetting barefoot into Mecca is not cheap. In fact, it totals an astounding Rs10 million; or Rs7 lacs per hour. Thereby prompting Khawaja Asif to allege that Imran performed Umrah on the public dime.
And then there is the questions of how these "political favors" will be repaid once Immy is in the "power saddle". Will the cases against Bukhari be dropped. Will the laws be bent to favour him and his business interests. Lots of unanswered questions :mrgreen:
Naturally, the former Foreign Minister knows better than most the perils of hurling accusations in the absence of proof. But in this case, the PTI chief must admit his own culpability in exposing himself to such charges. After all, the start of the year found him being investigated by NAB over the misuse of authority for having made use of official helicopters belonging to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government. And while the latest aircraft ‘scandal’ ought to be a private matter, it, nevertheless, raises grave concerns over the possible influence that wealthy donors may or may not exert over party policy. For no lunch is ever free.
All of which is quite a fall from grace for a man who campaigned for the 2013 elections on a mandate of ending large-scale corruption in a mere 90 days. This recent recklessness does not bode well either for the party or the country. For all it has done is offer voters a glimpse into what a Khan premiership might look like. And as things stand, he should be worried. Unless, of course, there is some truth in the rumours that this is all but a done deal. *
So, the Editor of Daily Times, Raza Rumi, himself in exile in Massaland , is no fan of the Kaptaan !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Reham Khan's Rona Dhona !

Media portraying me as a ‘characterless’ woman: Reham :roll:
ISLAMABAD: Former wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Friday said that she is being portrayed as a “characterless” woman by the media.“All across the media channels, negative propaganda has been launched to malign me and present me as a characterless woman,” Reham said.She said that her friends and family is urging her to publish the book as soon as possible, but the book is not yet available to the public.
Reham added that all allegations levelled against her by Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leaders and spokesperson and “baseless” and “false”.She, however, confirmed that she has talked about Imran Khan and sexual harassment within PTI in her soon-to-be published book.
Reham Khan likes to bill herself as a "professional journo" . She very well knew what she was getting into, when she penned the gossipy tell -all tale starring the Kaptaan and Hiis PTI Team . If you cannot stand the heat , get out of the kitchen :mrgreen:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Bakis being bakis.

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

SUCH GUP'S SCOOP OF THE WEEK !

New Name For The Brand New Isloo Airport Shot Down By Paki PM : OSAMA BIN LADEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 8)

We kid you not!

Our mole reports that in the ancien regime’s penultimate cabinet meeting, our former Prime Minister had suggested that the new Islamabad airport be named “Benazir Bhutto International Airport”. Sadly, his cabinet did not agree with him. They proposed other names. Amongst these were Edhi International Airport, Liaquat Ali Khan International Airport and Quaid-e-Azam International Airport (as opposed to Jinnah Airport, Karachi).
And then suddenly, someone proposed – wait for it – Osama bin Laden International Airport, we kid you not! And horror of horrors, a consensus began to emerge on that ridiculous suggestion. That’s when our former PM, aka SKA, abruptly concluded the meeting by declaring, “let the next government give a name to the new Islamabad airport”. Phew!

PS: What does this say about Pakistan and Malsi and the Paki "adoration" for OBL - the terrorist who dealt a blow to Massa via 9/11 :roll:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"Immy Follows Peerni Like A Dog" STORY ( AS PER HAJAM SETHI'S SUCH GUP )

Back in the day, American President Richard Nixon had a multi-talented aide, at once a nuclear policy analyst and a great cook, Ina Garten. After she retired, Ms Garten went on to become a celebrity chef and from 2002, hosted a show on Food Network entitled “Barefoot Contessa”.

It appears that we have our own version of the same in the exalted person of Her Holiness who not only went barefoot herself when she arrived in the Holy Land a few days ago, but also persuaded The Great Khan to do the same. He was barefoot when he landed, and continued barefoot to his hotel.

PS: So, the stories of Immy besotted to the Peerni are proving to be true !!!. If rumours are to be believed, there is a difference of 20+ years between them !!!
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

^^^ If someone wants to know the url of above it is http://www.thefridaytimes.com/tft/such-gup-240/
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Hajam Sethi's Take On Paki Politics : Immy Acting Like A PM . Mush Treated With Kid's Gloves . Ganja Shafted !

Fair is foul and foul is fair
June 15, 2018
Imran Khan’s chum for all seasons, Zulfikar Bukhari, is one of the Panamagate accused who is being investigated by NAB for money laundering. He was on ECL. Accordingly, the FIA offloaded him from a chartered aircraft scheduled to take the Great Khan to Saudi Arabia for Umrah. But one phone call from Imran was all it took for the interior ministry to immediately grant Zulfi a “one-time special exemption” allowing him to exit. The rule is that all ECL cases are put up before a special committee of the interior ministry for decision and NAB is then informed of it. It is incredulous that such a special committee was either constituted in seconds, deliberated for a few more seconds and ruled to grant such an exemption or was simply dispensed with altogether. Under the circumstances, it is worth asking whether the interim prime minister was informed and permission sought and what arguments, if any, were noted on the file for such an extraordinary use of discretionary powers without the sanction of a court or under intimation to NAB.
Imran is PM in waiting . The Deep State has "lots of expectations from this aging lothario" . The Peerni is the loose cannon in this equation :mrgreen:
Consider, also, the case of General (retd) Pervez Musharraf who is legally classified as a “fugitive from justice” because he has been “absconding” from his various trials for treason, murder, etc. The then Prime Minister, Nawaz Sharif, had allowed him to leave the country for “medical treatment” on the request of the then army chief, Gen Raheel Sharif, after assurances in court that he would return to the country within the month to face the various trials. When he refused to obey countless court summons for over two years to return and face the music, the government cancelled his Pakistani passport facility. Dus Percenti and Ganja , both have their "own issues" with the Kammandu !
Now he says he wants to return to the country and contest the elections and the Supreme Court has ordered that all hurdles in his path be removed. Emboldened, the good General has demanded that he should be given pre-arrest bail in absentia. It may be noted that for all the years that he was on trial in Pakistan, he never spent even a second in “jail” because his five star residences in Islamabad and Karachi were duly declared “sub-jails” by the courts when he wasn’t luxuriating in vvip suites in vvip hospitals for treatment of unknown maladies. Mush is feeling nostaglia. Backache, heartache and now Parkinson, he wants to spend the winter of his life in the environs of "beloved Pakistan" ( where the action is ) , rather on some foreign soil like Dubai or Londonistan :mrgreen:
Nawaz Sharif, on the other hand, hasn’t been so “favoured’. He was swiftly disqualified from being prime minister because he didn’t reveal a source of unreceived income from his son. He is on ECL and permission to visit his ailing wife in London is given only niggardly. He has been compelled to attend hundreds of court hearings. Not a single plea of his lawyer for adjournment has been accepted.
Now they have also started demonizing him in national media plus printing "fake news" in sarkari papers to politically marginalize him !
Pundits predict that the court will return a plea of guilty against Nawaz Sharif in at least one of the cases and knock him out. They also predict that General Musharraf may be allowed to contest the elections regardless of the treason and murder charges and his truant behaviour as an absconder from justice and helped to win a seat. The fate of the expected disqualification petitions against Imran Khan (for fathering an illegitimate love-child in the USA) in all the five constituencies in which he is contesting across the country may also be foretold. The ECP and courts will doubtless find arguments to quash the truth of the loudest whisper in the country. Last but not least, Reham Khan’s account of her ex-husband’s “exploits”, that clearly violate the sanctity of the very constitutional provisions 62/63 under which Nawaz Sharif was sacked and is now being prosecuted as a fugitive from justice, will be trashed by a compliant media and banned from public consumption by the courts.
Astute observation by the Hajam, who by the way is a Ganja man !
There is a political consensus among the various state institutions that comprise the Miltablishment that Nawaz Sharif cannot be allowed under any circumstances to return to power and Imran Khan must be elevated to the prime ministership, come hell or high water. Towards these ends, the Miltablishment has engineered the Senate elections to its satisfaction and is now primed to achieve “suitable” results in the general elections. Meanwhile, the popular will is tilting against this brazen exercise of fascist power.
Fair is foul and foul is fair. This electoral exercise will go down in Pakistan’s constitutional history as the greatest robbery of all times, with dire consequences for state and society.
Unless , Deep State has a change of mind and puts the "clever brother" on the Paki throne :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakistan has NOT YET Blamed India For The Dust Storm That Is Sweeping That Accursed Country :mrgreen:

Health of millions at risk as dust haze blankets parts of country
LAHORE: A thick blanket of dust haze covered parts of the country especially the federal capital and Lahore for the third day on Friday, affecting normal life and posing serious threat to human health.Amid the Eid shopping spree and mass exodus, several people were found complaining of respiratory problems besides difficulties in commuting as motorists at several places had to switch on their headlights during the day with the visibility levels dropping.“This is worse than the deadly smog that engulfed several parts of the country last year,” said Azeem Fateh, a resident of Lahore, while talking to Pakistan Today.
While air quality and visibility levels have been hit by the dust haze, Met office has said that the situation is likely to improve from Saturday (today) as rain and scattered thunderstorms are expected across the country – with some in Rawalpindi and Islamabad already starting on Friday afternoon.
Not to worry. The Paki Govt in its wisdom has already announced FOUR DAYS as Eid Holidays, so the one day "religious" holy day , can be spread over the full four days and enjoyed fully, even though, the economy is in dire straits :twisted:
Due to the dust and haze, the maximum temperatures also registered a fall for the second day and settled in the range of 35-40 degrees Celsius at most places. 35-40 degrees celsius is a "relief". Thirsty and hungry Pakis were now getting used to 45-50 degrees now !
According to experts, a ground-level dust storm in deserts, with wind speeds up to 45 km/h, have led to the spike in the levels of coarse particles in the air not only in Pakistan but also India.Delhi on Friday also witnessed a deadly blanket of dust haze and flight operations were disrupted across the Indian province of Punjab. Wind blows from East to West in summer. Pakistan has not yet lodged a protest with India over the dust and haze storm ( as it had earlier lodged a protest of "stealing" Pakistan's water , flowing from north to south in the rivers :mrgreen:)
In view of severe dust pollution, the Haryana State Pollution Control Board (HSPCB) on Thursday issued an advisory that no construction activity could be carried out for the next two days in districts falling under the National Capital Region (NCR), while the authorities in Pakistan, on the other hand, completely ignored the dust haze.
the equal equal thing again !!! :evil:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Three mard e momeens hallaled.

Five terrorists phree-dome phyterj killed in cross-border attacks on Pak Army posts in North Waziristan
Five terrorists were killed as Pakistan Army TSPA repulsed multiple cross-border attacks and fire raids on its posts along Pakistan-Afghanistan border area in North Waziristan Agency on Friday, according to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
"Security forces valiantly repulsed all attempts to overrun posts and inflicted major damage."
During the exchange of fire, three Pakistan Army soldiers also embraced martyrdom 72-year old virgins, the ISPR added
https://www.geo.tv/latest/199394-five-t ... waziristan
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

According To This ( Holier Than Thou !) Paki Ayesha, It Is NOT Halal To Have A Bit Of Fun In The "Holy" Month OfRamzan Ramadan ( "Ramazan" is supposed to be politically incorrect in Pakiland :twisted: )

Ramzan gaming – a blot on the essence of the month
June 13, 2018
The influence of media on society is as unavoidable as death except that the latter kills instantly while the former tends to poison in a slow and subtle manner. It would be wrong to say that the influence is always deleterious. The reflections cast on people help in transmogrifying cultural norms and societal values; ( hope she is also alluding to the anti India and anti -Hindu propaganda that is being dished out to Pakistan's massoom children in the name of education and Pakistan's so called ideology ! )
he type of influence – good or bad – is determined by the content being aired or published. Written manuscripts, in the form of books or newspapers, require lettered readers to be properly decoded. Electronic media, however, has only one requirement to disseminate information – eager listeners. Though both essentially demand knowledge of the language being used, reading is somehow considered a hard row to hoe in front of listening. That is the reason why we all speculate and opine on what Malala Yousafzai has written in her book on the basis of what we have heard. That is the reason why Reham Khan’s book has stirred the entire nation’s emotions before even getting on store shelves. Journalism 101 :roll:
Religious intolerance is, perhaps, the biggest threat currently posed to Pakistan. From Talibanisation to mob lynching through suicide bombings, all are merely its offshoots but with varying set of dynamics, each having its own contributing factors and consequences. Mob lynching, for instance, is not a recent phenomenon, yet certain factors have developed with the passage of time that have indirectly pooled in its increase and in formulating people’s approach towards it. The slogan of decimating the blasphemers involves snatching away the right to adjudicate and penalise from state’s judicial system.
A few words- in this "holy" month - on behalf of the besieged minorities of Pakistan should also have been appreciated. :evil:
As reported by BBC, these game shows during Ramadan are the “hottest ticket in town”, their popularity portraying public demand.
The age of conspicuous consumption has "arrived" in "Islamic" Pakistan :mrgreen:
The environment staged in these shows presents hundreds of people along with several clerics hailing from different sects and a few hosts who at first conduct religious segments, including milad, recitation, sermons and prayers, followed by sehr and iftar meals and, finally, gaudy games – an amalgam of almost everything.
You do not have to watch it . No one is forcing you to watch it !
Not casting any doubts on the intentions of participants, but such displays create problems for those who prefer to do it the right way. Further agglutinating it with cooking and gaming segments not only scars the sum and substance of religious practices but also harms the actual purpose behind them.
This Paki Ayesha should "migrate" to Saudi ( if they are still taking in Pakis :mrgreen:)
Expressing love for an anchor turned scholar turned actor turned politician,( "Dr" Aamir Liaqat :roll: )answering questions related to Bollywood fraternity, and being made to beg for cars and bikes… what does this crap have anything to do with Ramadan anyway? Ramadhan "sells" like hot cakes puris :mrgreen:
The Aam khayega incident has not yet shifted to our distant memory. Humiliation of humans by making them beg before the presenter and perform ludicrous tasks was taken notice of by the Islamabad High Court ( by suo moto Saquib or Islami Shaukat Siddiqi ? ) this year, but the verdict’s violation can be seen on all Pakistani entertainment channels every morning and evening with ever-increasing TRPs. This race of achieving highest ratings is what has deteriorated the quality of entertainment and content we present before people. The more unique and imprudent the idea, the more popular it is.
Before thinking how irrational this article is in linking religious extremism to pretentious Ramadan gaming transmissions, just take a moment to form a link between the number of item songs produced by Bollywood industry and the increasing figure of rape cases being recorded in the country. Any "fool" should realize that there are many factors are at play over here and not just the "Bollywood industry", and blaming the Indian Film Industry is the favourite "whipping horse" of Paki Islamists male and FEMALE !!! :evil:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Boasting Or Just Plain Bullshit News :mrgreen: : Pakistan’s development assistance to Afghanistan reaches 1 Billion US$: Envoy
BEIJING: Pakistan Ambassador to China, Masood Khalid said on Friday that Pakistan’s development assistance to Afghanistan has reached US$1 billion and the country’s development assistance is geared towards investment in infrastructure, education, health, agriculture and capacity building of Afghan professionals.Pakistan has made singular contribution in education by extending 6,000 fully funded scholarships to Afghan students while100 seats have been reserved for women annually, he said in an exclusive interview with a Chinese magazine “China Investment” here.
Hope that the Chinis "verify" the figure from their own sources and then publish the figures in "China Investment" . If the past, is any indication, Pakis are # 1 in boasting and other assorted Pakistaniyat doings !!!
He informed this year around 750 Afghan students joined Pakistani universities to pursue their education in Pakistan.Pakistan, he said, has setup healthcare facilities in Afghanistan including three hospitals, i.e, Jinnah Hospital Kabul, Naib Aminullah Khan Loghari Hospital and Nishtar Kidney Center in Jalalabad.The ambassador said the Pakistan government also initiated capacity building projects for Afghan healthcare professionals, under which 59 Afghan medical professionals including doctors, nurses, and technicians successfully completed their training in 2017.
Someone should have the "guts" to ask the Amb wherefore bhooka nanga Pakistan got the $ 1 Billion cash to "transfer" and /or how the "technical assistance" . Unless the figure was manufactured in Sialkot , famous- throughout the world - for its surgical instruments and its statistics :mrgreen:
The ambassador said that Pakistan aims to continue providing assistance to Afghanistan in different fields for capacity building of Afghan institutions and professionals so that they contribute to the betterment of their people.In this regard, Pakistan, Afghanistan and China are engaged closely through Practical Cooperation Dialogue. Pakistan and China have asked Afghanistan to identify areas in which the countries could provide necessary training and arrange capacity building courses for Afghan professionals. So, Pakistan is a "go-between" dalal of Afghanistan and China , due to its "experiences" in these things :mrgreen:
Regarding extension of CPEC to Afghanistan, he said that connectivity is the key to exploiting the economic potential of any country or region in the modern world.
Can the Ambassador of Pakiland speak of Afghanistan being "interested" in CPEC :roll:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Amb "Shut Out" From Congress Party Iftari :twisted:

Pak High Commissioner Was Not Invited For Rahul Gandhi's Iftar Event
New Delhi: In a departure from the past, the Congress did not invite the Pakistan High Commissioner to an Iftar party hosted by Rahul Gandhi that was attended by envoys of several Islamic nations.
To avoid being labeled as a "party soft on Pakiland" :roll:
The Congress had invited high commissioners and ambassadors of several Islamic countries, including Bangladesh, at the Iftar, but the party's top brass did not invite the Pakistan High Commissioner in India to avoid criticism by the ruling BJP, sources said.During the last Iftar, hosted by former Congress chief Sonia Gandhi, the then Pakistan High Commissioner was invited.
Sources said a total of 46 diplomatic representatives of various countries attended Rahul Gandhi's Iftar party this year, the highest attendance ever.No invitation was sent to Pakistan and Israel. The Palestinian ambassador attended the Iftar, a senior Congress leader said[/quote] Israel is of course NOT a Muslim or an Arab country ! Has Pakistan protested yet the Congress Party :mrgreen:
"Congress was careful with the invites. Since India has not resumed dialogue process with Pakistan we did not invite them," another leader said. He also said the Iftar was held on a day four BSF personnel were killed in cross-border firing by Pakistan in Jammu and Kashmir.
Diplomats who attended the event included the British High Commissioner, the Ambassador of Russia, the Charge de Affairs of China, Minister Political from the US, and high commissioners of South Africa and Australia.The Bangladesh High Commissioner and the Bhutanese Ambassador and representatives of Central Asian countries, including Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan, were also there.
So, other Non-Muslim nations were also invited. And Congress showed its Anti- Israel bias by NOT inviting them , and IMO, sort of send a message to Modi-ji because of his close ties to Israel !

PS: So Pakistan and Israel (enemies) ended up in the same grouping :twisted:
PPS: Someone commented that they ( Congress) will invite them again , once they win the election !!!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Will The Pakis - Raised On Bollywood First Class Fare - Take A Bit Of The Local Lollywood Third Class Eid Offerings :twisted:

Four star-studded Pakistani movies set to rock the cinemas this Eid

Do not think that the discernible Pakis are going to take the bait and "waste" their money on the "hyped up" movies being offered to them. They have been burnt before . They are now fully addicted to Indian movies ( and Indian and Hindu Culture as well ) :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Cricketer To Face "Probe" By Wild Life Dept For Keeping A Lion As A Pet :roll:

Sindh Wildlife launches probe after photos of Afridi with chained lion go viral
KARACHI – The Sindh Wildlife Department on Friday launched a formal investigation into the presence of a chained lion at Shahid Afridi’s residence, days after the former cricketer posted photos with the animal on social media
Afridi shared a “family time” photo on his Twitter account and wrote: “Great to spend time with loved ones. Best feeling in the world to have my daughter copy my wicket-taking celebrations. And yes don’t forget to take care of animals, they too deserve our love and care :)
Any anyone seriously imagine that this "star Paki" will be punished to the full extent of the law, just for keeping a loose lion in his palatial home . Probably, will be just let go with just a tap on his wrist, and a so-called "warning" for the record :mrgreen:
Following a backlash on the social media, the former T20 skipper, responding to the backlash, clarified that he did own the lion but his friend who also held the license. The 38-year-old added that his friend had only brought the lion over to his house for some hours, and he had put a chain around the animal as a protective measure. Any anyone verify or confirm the correctness of this claim ? No! Star Cricketer means that your word is accepted at "face value" . If not believed, some higher up sifarish can work wonders ( like the recent case of fellow cricketer Imran Khan who was able to get his patron a one time exemption on ECL !)
Sindh Wildlife Conservator Taj Muhammad Shaikh, who called for a probe into the incident, says the inquiry will be completed after Eid following which the appropriate course of action would be taken.He also confirmed that the lion’s owner was not Afridi, but a man named Hassan Hussain. Nonetheless, he added, the department would probe why the lion was brought to Afridi’s house.
Do not blame Taj Muhammad Sheikh. He is just "obeying" orders from the top . Wrap up this "case" ASAP :mrgreen:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Good news peelievers.

Milli Muslim League announces to contest election from Allahu Akbar Tehreek's platform
The Milli Muslim League (MML) — a political face of Hafiz Saeed-led Jamaatud Dawa — after repeatedly failing to get itself registered with the Election Commission of Pakistan, has announced to contest the upcoming general election from the platform of Allahu Akbar Tehreek (AAT).
around 200 hopefuls will be contesting from across the country
AAT is a political party registered with the ECP, whose leader is Mian Ahsan Bari and which has been allotted the symbol of 'chair' for the 2018 election.
The party was registered a decade ago and contested the 2013 election with the symbol of cow. :shock:
The MML has been a recipient of the support of Jamaatud Dawa (JuD)'s Hafiz Saeed, who has been accused of alleged involvement in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, and on whose head a bounty of $10 million has been placed.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1414361/milli ... s-platform
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

anupmisra wrote:Good news peelievers.

Milli Muslim League announces to contest election from Allahu Akbar Tehreek's platform

Rest snipped....

https://www.dawn.com/news/1414361/milli ... s-platform
"Old wine" in "new bottle" :roll:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Rich ,R.A.PE. And Feudal Ex F.M Of Pakiland - And Lover Of Birkin Bags To Boot (!) Puts A Damper On Eid Celebrations By This Un-auspicious Tweet :twisted:

Hina R Khar
‏ @HinaRKhar

Hina R Khar Retweeted DawnNews

Let this sink in- as we celebrate Eid - 3 families- fathers, mothers, wives, children, brothers and sisters will receive dead bodies of their loved ones - let’s pray for them who sacrifice for this country and it’s people. :roll:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Above Prediction Comes True !

Paramilitary forces' vehicle attacked on Quetta's Sariab Road, 3martyred DIE
June 16, 2018
Three levies forces personnel were martyred killed in a targeted attack on Quetta's Sariab Road on Eid day, DawnNewsTV reported.
Initial reports suggest that a paramilitary forces vehicle was intercepted by unidentified men on Sariab Road near Killi Bangulzai.The levies personnel sitting in the car were fired at by the attackers. They lost their lives after suffering bullet injuries.Rescue teams later reached the scene and moved the slain personnel's bodies to Civil Hospital Quetta.
The whole of Quetta has become almost like a battleground between the Balochi Freedom Fighters and the Paki security forces . Quetta is the capital of Balochistan Province !!!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Paki Politicos Go Against The "Islam Values" Of The Mullah Brigade And Push Aam Abduls For Family Planning :mrgreen:

Political parties urged to make family planning part of poll manifestos
June 15, 2018
KARACHI: Though at the heart of every challenge Pakistan faces today, be it water crisis, energy shortages, rising unemployment and poverty, or even climate change, the issue of high population growth remains neglected. In Malsi societies like Pakiland, this is a taboo topic. But to be fair to Pakistan, "delicious" condom ads are still allowed to be aired on TV :mrgreen:
This official/political apathy needs to end, if the country is to progress. The first step during this election time means that political parties must take ownership of this important issue, raise it at public forums and make it part of their manifestos.
What happens behind the 4 walls of a juparpati or a palace- with or without condoms or other devices - is no body's business, specially in an Islamic society !
These points were highlighted at a consultative meeting held on Wednesday to elicit opinion from experts including professionals from advertising agencies :roll: ( make sure that the ads are "sharia compliant" !) on a new narrative on family planning.
It was organised by Javed Jabbar, former information minister and senior independent adviser on population issues, who has been a part of many initiatives related to social development and environment. Hope the Mullahs do not make him a target !
Prior to the discussion, a presentation was shared with the audience, highlighting that the issue of high population growth affecting Pakistan was at the centre of every challenge it faced today and, in fact, held back its progress.
The "bright" side of this is that Pakistan is "blessed" with a surplus ( uneducated IMO !) of "young and energetic minds" who will be THE FUTURE of this accursed country :mrgreen:
Citing examples of various countries, experts pointed out that success on the front of population management couldn’t be achieved unless there was sustained political commitment as demonstrated in Bangladesh, a country which successfully managed its population that now stood at 165m.
Bangladesh has weaned itself away from the Islamic Model, under the influence of "Enemy India" ! :mrgreen:
In case of Pakistan, they said, integration of facilities was very important and the government needed to provide family planning services at all its primary healthcare centres. Where is the money going to come from :roll:
Sharing her views, media person Uzma Alkarim said that perhaps the past advertising campaign on family planning, Bache do hi ache, needed to be revived as it was popular and still fresh in people’s minds.
Are the Mullahs aware that this UnIslamic topic is "openly" being discussed in front of females :mrgreen:
There was consensus that that the message on family planning should be simple, convincing and constitute a theme that people could easily relate to.Population experts Dr Ali Mir and Dr Jamil Ahmed Chaudhary, Durriya Kazi, head of Karachi University’s department of visual studies, Umair Kazi and Taimur Tajik specialising in advertising also participated in the discussion.
Not sure where the DEEP STATE OF PAKILAND stands on this "sensitive issue" :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"Fake Doctor" Caught Attempting To Enter Begum Kulsoom's Hospital Room In London !

Suspicious man held for trying to enter Kulsoom Nawaz’s room in London hospital
LONDON – A suspect has been held on Saturday after he attempted to enter the room of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s wife Begum Kulsoom in the Harley Street clinic in London, where she has been placed on ventilator.Begum Kulsoom was shifted to the ICU of a London hospital late Thursday after her health deteriorated. She had collapsed in the ICU after suffering a heart attack and placed on ventilator.
Should be noted that London has now become the "second or third capital of Pakiland " after Isloo and of course, Dubai :mrgreen:
The man, identified as Naveed, showed a card to the security impersonating as doctor and tried to enter the room. Later the security ( British security, Paki security or private security hired by [the rich and corrupt! ] Ganja family :roll: ) held him and throw him out.
Talking to media, the suspect said that he was just trying to visit the ailing Kulsoom Nawaz, adding that he had no bad intentions. Agent of Deep State ? Agent of the Kaptaan and his PTI Party ? Agent of Altaf Bhai ? Should get at the bottom of this security lapse :mrgreen:
Hussain, a son of Nawaz Sharif, soon after the incident said that the family was already worried and such people were causing more distress.“This man fooled the security and managed to reach Begum Kulsoom’s room,” Hussain said.
Stay tuned for the next episode !!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Dual Nationals Holding "Foreign Passport" As "Insurance" Are Not Allowed To Stand For Election - Election Commission Of Pakistan :eek:

Murad Ali Shah, Faisal Vawda among 122 candidates found dual nationals in ECP scrutiny
ISLAMABAD – The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) on Saturday handed over a list of candidates, who hold dual nationalities, to the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).The list reveals that 122 candidates, including former Sindh chief minister and Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Syed Murad Ali Shah, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Faisal Vawda and Pak Sarzameen Party (PSP) leader Fauzia Kasuri possess foreign passports.
IMO, this is a window dressing sham operation conducted by the so-called ECP . As shown, so many times, if you are a BIG FISH, your name will NEVER appear on "the list of candidates who hold dual nationalities". Would not be surprised if the KAPTAAN ( AKA Imran Khan ) is the proud holder of a HMG's coveted "Blue Book" :mrgreen:
According to the data, which was gleaned from the FIA’s Integrated Border Management System, Murad holds Canadian passport, and Vawda and Kasuri are US nationals.
All names are "small fries" who probably do not hold "high enough" sifarish to get their names excluded from the dangerous list. :twisted:
The FIA report further states that 60 electoral candidates hold a British passport, 26 candidates are American nationals, while 24 have a Canadian nationality.
Sifarish and a bit of "greasing of the palms" will get you off the list !!! Why is Ch. Nisar not on the list as a holder of a British passport ? Just because his bro is a Major -Gen in the Paki Fauj ?
According to election rules, candidates, who have dual nationalities, have to give up their foreign passports in order to take part in elections.
This "rule" is only for the birds :lol:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Fake News :roll:

Mullah Fazlullah alive! senior journalist comes up with shocking claim
PESHAWAR – A day after Afghan and American official confirmed the death of elusive chief of Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Mullah Fazlullah, a senior journalist on Saturday made shocking claims, rejecting the reports.
Sami Yousafzai, a journalist in Pakistan and Afghanistan who has covered militancy, Al Qaeda and the Taliban since 9/11 attack, on his Twitter handle revealed that the most ferocious chief is alive.
Yousafzai said that a senior and reliable militant source in Afghanistan has rejected the reports about death of Mullah Fazlullah. The sources said, ” he just survived”
Sami Yousafzai @Samiyousafzai
Fazlullah Alive ??
A senior & reliable Militant source in The region rejects reports about Mula Fazlullah death & said he just survived
asked how?he said US previously claimed IS afg head Abdul Rahman also killed in aug17 but he is also all well&alivehttps://www.tolonews.com/afghanistan/daesh-lead ... -airstrike
When the journalist asked him how the TTP chief survived, “he said US previously claimed IS Afghanistan head Abdul Rahman also killed in aug17 [August 2.017] but he is also all well&alive”. :roll:
Claims and counter -claims . Maybe, it is FAKE NEWS ! Hard to sift through the "conspiracy theory" environment of Pakiland !

PS: Something similar occurred a few weeks ago . The Paki Press "went to town" claiming that one of its retarded retired jernail ( Lt Gen. Shahid Aziz- a "buddy" of Mush , who switched sides and "went to ISIS" as a jihadi was killed in Afghanistan. His son denied the "rumour" and claimed ( without submitting any proof ) that his dad was on missionary work in Africa. The story died down later on and the media moved to other matters !!!

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ready Made Excuse To Spend Eid In Glorious Bartania - Away From The Heat And Dust Of La-Whore :roll:

Shahbaz Sharif suddenly leaves for London
16 Jun, 2018
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz President Shehbaz Sharif on Saturday left for London to visit ailing Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, wife of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif.In a message on social media, Shehbaz wrote, “Leaving for UK shortly to inquire after my Bhabhi’s health. She is in ICU and needs your prayers…. Eid Mubarak to all of you … have a great day!”
Annual "cancer" check ? Harrod shopping on "clever brother's bucket list ? family reunion to plot "election strategy" away from the camera eyes of the Deep State ? Ganja watchers in Londonistan should be alert with their "smart phone cameras" . :twisted:

PS: Londonistan and Dubai are the defacto capital of Pakiland . Would not be surprised is Dus Percenti also is here with his annual Box of Paki Mangoes as a gift for the British Queen :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

"Pious" Kaptaan In Saudia . ! Killing Two Birds With One Stone :roll:

Imran Khan takes wife on Saudi Arabia trip
June 12, 2018

Billi choea ko kha kar, Hajj ko challi :twisted:
ISLAMABAD: PTI chairperson Imran Khan visited Masjid-e-Nabvi in Madina with his wife on Tuesday.He will attend a fundraising event for Shaukat Khanam Hospital in Madina. On Wednesday, he will head to Makkah to perform Umrah . Killing two birds with one ( Islamic !) stone :mrgreen:
Going by the media reports, he is already treated like a "PM in waiting" by the Saudis !!!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Research Proves Alcohol, Pig Meat & Bacon Can Cause Cancer :((

Big deal ! Islam knew about these harmful products from day 1 . That is why they were banned 1400 years ago , as stated in THE BOOK !!!
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Eid Festivities And Conspicuous Consumption - Part II :twisted:

JS Bank Brings Massive Discounts on Your Favorite Eateries This Eid

-Banks and credit card companies cash in on the Eid craze ( just like Christmas shopping :mrgreen: )
- The Paki Abduls should also get ready for the post Eid blues , when the bills start rolling in :mrgreen:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Battle Of The Two Khans In The Court Of Public Opinion !. At Stake, The PM Ship Of Pakiland :mrgreen:

Have received death threats against releasing my book, says Reham Khan
KARACHI: Reham Khan, former wife of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PT) chairman Imran Khan, said that she has received death threats against releasing her upcoming autobiography.
Talking to Indian media during a recent interview, Reham stated, “I have received death threats for releasing the book. I was also threatened to be defamed for the same. This is very depressing but I’m an optimistic person so these things don’t pull me down in life.”Reham’s book, which had caused an uproar amongst top leadership of PTI, was accused of containing defamatory material against her former husband, cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan.
Of course, the Oxford "educated" Imran is too much of a "gentleman" to make these kind of threats and tarnish his carefully cultivated "image". ( He recently went on the "small Hajj" !) . But he has hundreds and hundreds of his eager minions , who can "easily" do this kind of "dirty work" for their "aged lothario" :twisted: