Terroristan - April 24, 2018

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Re: Terroristan - April 24, 2018

Post by Falijee »

Imran Khan Will Be A Lame Duck PM - Election Prediction By An Anal-ist

A broken record
July 13, 2018
IMRAN Khan will presumably move one step closer to realising his ‘dream’ of becoming Pakistan’s prime minister when Nawaz and Maryam fly back into the country today to face a fate unknown.Father and daughter put on brave faces during their London news conference Wednesday, saying they would go to jail in the interests of Pakistan’s long-suffering democratic project. The battle lines are drawn, and Imran Khan appears to be on the winning side.
Reham's book is not going to make a difference !
The prime minister-in-waiting certainly seems confident — tens of thousands of banners with the slogan ‘Ab Sirf Imran Khan’ have been put up all over the country. By all accounts, Imran has been dealt many fortunate hands of late, even while his competitors suffer one grim setback after another.
Take the bomb blast that brought Haroon Bilour’s life to an end Tuesday night, barely six years after his father Bashir met the same fate.The gruesome killing is a clear sign that certain political forces will campaign for elections at their own peril, while others appear to be free to do and say as they please.
PPP chairperson Bilawal Bhutto Zardari got the hint, suggesting that his party would avoid public gatherings in KP and Punjab. Imran was in Rahim Yar Khan the very next day, taunting the Sharifs and Bhuttos/Zardaris, insisting that the three-decade electoral duopoly of the PML-N and PPP was over.
The hyperbole takes me back to late 1999, when one Gen Pervez Musharraf had just upended an elected government, vowing to forever banish the PML-N and PPP from Pakistani politics. By 2007, Musharraf was eating his own words, scrambling desperately to do a Washington-backed deal with Benazir Bhutto.
More recent events are even more revealing. In the lead-up to the 2013 election, it was Nawaz Sharif and his PML-N that were being dealt the favourable hands. Zardari and the PPP were in the dock, while Imran and the PTI were as yet not a viable option for the guardians of our ideological frontiers.
So Nawaz romped back into Prime Minister House, securing a fearsome majority in the National Assembly, making grand promises about ushering Pakistan into a new era of peace and prosperity.Five years later, and Nawaz is now the bad guy, having fallen out with the powers. Peace and prosperity remain a pipe dream for a very large number of Pakistanis while the ‘rule of law’ has become a farce which serves the interests of an unaccountable state apparatus.
Left unsaid in all of this is that "peace and prosperity" in Pakiland is not possible , unless there is peace with India. Ganja realized this and he wanted to move in that direction. Small steps, but even those small steps were alarming to the Deep State, so he had to go !
Unless something dramatic happens over the next 12 days — and this being Pakistan, drama is always on the cards — few would bet against the PTI securing some kind of mandate on July 25, democratically or otherwise. But even fewer expect anything like a two-thirds majority, with a cobbled-together coalition featuring dozens of (jeep-wielding) independents the most likely outcome. So if this is Imran’s dream come true, how will it unfold?
This is a country in which virtually every single prime minister — directly elected or not — has fallen foul of the powers that be. Hussain Shaheed Suhrawardy, Z.A. Bhutto, his daughter Benazir and Nawaz Sharif are the most prominent names on the list. Even Muhammad Khan Junejo found a way to get into Gen Zia’s bad books.
If this sounds like a broken record, it is because our system is like a broken record. We keep going through the motions and keep reproducing the same outcome. For all of his rhetoric, there is very little that is new about Imran Khan’s method, and it is, therefore, difficult to imagine a new outcome. If he is indeed the chosen one, the real question is how long can he paper over the cracks of our heavily militarised yet broken system. Of course, things do change — perhaps most significantly, a growing number of ordinary people in this country are now increasingly privy to the desperate games being played by the powers that be to maintain their (ever-loosening) grip on power.
Nawaz Sharif’s confrontational stance has mobilised at least a part of the Punjabi heartland — add that to the decades-old struggles of those on the peripheries, and it is no surprise that there is apparently disquiet within sections of the deep state.
So there is a silver lining after all: our broken system is on the brink, and there is more space than ever for emergent political forces that refuse to do a deal with the forces of darkness, and, instead, awaken the democratic and egalitarian instincts of this country’s long-suffering people to be the face of change that we all crave.
Postscript: It was reported that the bomber who killed Haroon Bilour was a ‘young boy’. How is it that ‘young boys’ continue to be enlisted by militant groups? Where do they come from, and why can the state’s security apparatus not trace the source? Will the prime minister-in-waiting ask such questions? What will happen to his dream then?
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

I'm willing to bet that Sharif's flight, which is bound for Lahore, will be diverted to Islamabad. With none of his supporters to make a nuisance, and with the security & isolation that comes with a (new) capital airport, Sharif will be deboarded and taken prisoner. Then the flight will proceed for Lahore (subject to pilot duty hours etc).

<added> I was wrong, the flight did land in Lahore. Anyway good luck to NS, he will need it.
Last edited by yensoy on 13 Jul 2018 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Nawaz Sharif Talks Openly About The Last Time In Jail .

Exclusive: Nawaz Sharif says ‘blind revenge’ behind his conviction
LONDON/ABU DHABI: Former Prime Minister and leader of Pakistan Muslim League (N) Nawaz Sharif has said that “draconian crackdown” on his supporters by the Punjab government shows that the authorities are scared of his appeal and are desperate to stop tens of thousands of people from reaching Lahore airport to welcome him and his daughter Maryam Nawaz Sharif.
Nawaz Sharif spoke to The News from the Harley Street Clinic prior to his departure for Heathrow airport to take flight to Abu Dhabi en route to Pakistan.
He said that he was aware that hundreds of his supporters have been picked up from across Punjab and more raids were being planned. “I am aware that main roads have been closed leading to Lahore, motorway has been closed and all modes of transport have been shut down to stop my supporters from reaching Lahore. This is the worst kind of crackdown on democracy and rule of law in Pakistan,” he said.
Nawaz Sharif said that the massive crackdown showed that his enemies were clearly perturbed and were aware that tens of thousands could turn out in his support as he returns to go to jail after being convicted. Nawaz Sharif said the fact that the Punjab government resorted to using violence on his supporters showed that his narrative had become more popular than before and propaganda against him had failed to dent.
Some reports have suggested that phone lines have also been cut in Pakjab and Lahore !
“My supporters trust me and know that I have been acquitted of all corruption charges. I have been given clean chit by the NAB court and I am honoured. My conviction is political and it’s based on presumptions and assumptions. Its just to fix me to fix 2018 elections and the outcome of these elections,” he said.
His conviction is of course, political but it is "too rich" to say that he is lily white and corruption free :mrgreen:
When asked if he was prepared for the difficulties one could face in prison, Nawaz Sharif said that he was not going to prison for the first time. “I was imprisoned at Attock Fort during Musharraf's reign. The incarceration during which I could not even see outside of the window of my cell after it was covered with black paper. I was subjected to torture and humiliation for several months.
He was not the first to be tortured. Dus Percenti and BB were tortured too. And before that ZAB . Who once was given a thermos of boiling water to drink, to quench his thirst in prison !
“After October 12, 1999, I have served a prison term spanning over several months during which I was not even sure of the place where I was kept at, not sure whether it was day or night. This was a time when there was no case registered against me, neither was I sentenced.”
Again, others were similarly given the same treatment !
He added: “Back then, my crime was to dismiss Pervez Musharraf, who had put the national security on stake through an adventure, from his post. In return, he not only took over the power but handcuffed and put the elected prime minister in a prison cell.
“This is the history of this country and the most tragic part of it was that the judiciary, like always, accepted that abrogation of the Constitution. A large number of judges had pledged allegiance to Musharraf, turning away from their constitutional oath. No on asked where the prime minister of the country was.” Nawaz Sharif said that today’s situation is not different from that of Musharraf era.
“Today, apparently, there is democracy in the state, but the situation is not different. I know what difficulties would be there in prison. I don't know how long will I be there in this era of cruelty and injustice, but my mission is to rid my nation of this 70-year imprisonment, which is why I am returning to country regardless of the consequences.”Nawaz Sharif said that his conviction bas been secured through “a game of blind revenge”.
. Imran Khan, as and when he becomes PM, will be a lame duck PM . And soon he will find out , he is also under the thumb of Deep State ! And of course, there is this book about him from his Ex . Has he got "guts" to answer some of the serious allegations ( corruption and sexual ) that are being levied against him !
“This was neither a case, nor there is a verdict. This is a game of blind revenge, which is continuing. There is no case against me, there never was. The whole Panama case was started to fix politics and to take me out because I wanted a stronger democracy.”
Nawaz Sharif said he was honoured that all allegations of corruption against him have been proven wrong and thrown out by the court.
IMO, it is plausible deniability . Thanks to fraudster Dar, ( brother -in- law also !) who had the brains to do "due diligence" on these gol -maal schemes, on behalf of Ganja :mrgreen:
“Lofty claims were made about corruption a year ago as well and when nothing could be found then I was ousted from the PM House for not receiving an imaginary salary from my son; disqualified for life. The Parliament of Pakistan passed a law that a disqualified member could stay as a member or president of a party but this law was overturned only in my enmity.
“The Senate candidates, whom I had issued tickets, were deprived of Lion symbol and declared independents. I do not know why they were not allotted Jeep symbol at that time. Only you can explain this. This was something which never happened in our history. Then these references were prepared on the orders of the Supreme Court.
And the Supreme Court was and still is in the pocket of the Deep State . He is right on that !
“Now, not only in Pakistan, but in the outside world as well the decision is being declared extremely weak and shallow. Even according to the verdict, no allegation of corruption or misuse of authority was proven against me. I was absolved of this charge,” said the former prime minister.Nawaz Sharif said that the NAB court verdict confirmed that the prosecution failed to establish his link with the Avenfield apartments.
He should thank Dar who is the brain behind all this :mrgreen:
“This was not finally established from the verdict as to who owns Avenfield flats. According to the judge, grandfather cannot give anything to his grandsons and they are after all dependent on their parents, which is why it was assumed that these flats are owned by me. Can anyone sane admit accept this kind of argument and reasoning? We are going into appeal and if there is even a fraction of law and justice left in this country, then this verdict will be nullified on the first hearing,” said Nawaz Sharif.
A country that can hang an Ex PM on vague charges of murder, can get away from this "small " error as well !
He said that his daughter Maryam Nawaz has also been convicted and disqualified despite the fact that there was no case of disqualification against her before the court.
“Here verdicts are not announced on the basis of an FIR or a case. Even this is not considered as to what has the petitioner moved the court for. Decisions are made on the basis of revenge and rivalry or under pressure.”
Some reports have suggested that Ganja's plane was deliberately delayed from Abu Dhabi to "spoil" his "welcome" at Lahore ! Other speculative reports state that NAB personnel have been sent to Abu Dhabi to arrest him in the plane !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ganja Sharif's Mother Jumps Into The Fray. On Behalf Of "My Son" !

Video: Nawaz Sharif's mother vows to go behind bars if son is arrested
Former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif’s mother has issued a video message, vowing to go behind bars as well if her son is arrested.
The former premier’s mother Shamim Akhtar began her video message saying she will not let Nawaz Sharif, Maryam Nawaz and Captain Safdar go to jail.She continues stating that if the three are sent to jail then she will be going along with them.“I have faith that these three are innocent and Allah will protect them. Tormenters should fear Allah’s wrath,” she added.
In Pakistan, it is common practice for the authorities to enlist the help of parents and relatives of the accused to make them surrender, if they are absconding from justice. So, I see "nothing wrong" in this mother , coming out in "full support" of her eldest son :mrgreen:
Furthermore, she observed that “the court’s verdict mentions that the corruption has not been proven, then what is the punishment for?” she goes on to ask.She concluded the note saying “my children are getting punished for being faithful to their country.”
It is a moot point whether the Deep State people are going to "listen to this sentimental outpourings of a mother " !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The Owner/Publisher Of Pakistan's Oldest Newspaper ( DAWN) founded by DJinnah - Mr Hameed Haroon, Is Going All Out And Using All His Considerable Influence To Ensure That The Press Is Not Completely Muzzled In Pakiland !!!

cyril almeida Retweeted
Rameeza Majid Nizami
‏ @RameezaNizami
Jul 12

Hameed Haroon writes for Washington Post. In a few days appearing on BBC Hard Talk as well.

PS: His younger brother , Abdullah Haroon, is Foreign Minister in the present caretaker Govt ! One Time Paki Ambassador to UN !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Happened As Predicted Here On BRF !

New Fiber Optic Cable Connecting Pakistan with China Inaugurated
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Google Map Being Misused/ Abused Ahead Of Ganja's Lahore Arrival !

Pakistanis Are Misusing Google Maps Ahead of Nawaz Sharif’s Arrival
Lahore is in a state of chaos today, given the arrival of ex-PM Nawaz and his daughter who were found guilty in the Avenfield Apartments case. :((
The authorities have increased security throughout the city and even placed blockades to control angry protesters. The area surrounding Lahore Airport and its immediate vicinity are cordoned off. The police are also blocking access to Abdullah Gul interchange near Lahore Ring Road – that leads to the airport – and also tightened security on other roads in the area.If you check Google Maps right now, you will be see red signs everywhere that are usually placed on blocked roads. Screenshots of the current situation of Google Maps are already circulating social networks. Here’s what they look like right now:
At first glance, it looks like the entire metropolitan city has been blocked, with not even a single road leading out of it. However, in reality, that’s not really the case.You see, for situations like this, Google Maps usually requires information from locals, so that they can report roadblocks and warn other users in the area to avoid certain places. Whenever somebody reports a roadblock at their particular location, the app automatically places one for others to see. So, as you might have already guessed, many Pakistanis have started spamming the service with fake blockade markings.We have confirmation from sources within Lahore and also from people who live close to the “chaotic” areas seen on the app. Other than the areas close to the Nawaz Sharif rally and the airport, most roads are open with no traffic or blockades.
There is a reason, why Pakistan has been voted as #1 as conspiracy capital of the world :twisted:
This is not the first time that online services, especially from Google, have been abused by people here. Services like Adsense and Google Map Editor were banned after they were misused. So it’s about time we realize that we do have a responsibility in this regard as well. Some of these services are free and mainly use data input by locals.Google has already restricted many services for Pakistani citizens – and it will surely block more if we continue to misuse them. Here’s to hoping better sense prevails amongst the digital citizens of Pakistan.
And then Pakis "complain" that they are discriminated against when Google names them # 1 in search of animal sex :twisted:
anandsgh
BRFite

Post by anandsgh »

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Deleted .. any further gossip kind of post will invite a 1 week ban
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Psychological Warfare Against Ganja Sharif By Jahil- Ham-Eid And His Deep State Buddies :mrgreen:

Zaid Hamid
‏Verified account @ZaidZamanHamid
20h20 hours ago

More trouble for NS...
Now the Brits are feeling the heat of keeping a thief in their neighborhood...

PS: Any Abdul ( Like Ham-Eid !) can "create" a To Westminster City Council Letter And Post It under the name of J. Brian :twisted:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Nawaz Nabbed By N.A.B. Not Sure Drama Is Over :D

Nawaz, Maryam taken into NAB custody, whisked to Islamabad on chartered plane
Former premier Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam Nawaz were taken into custody by National Accountability Bureau (NAB) officials shortly after arriving at Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport on Friday night.They were subsequently boarded onto a small chartered plane bound for Islamabad International Airport (IIA).The flight landed in Islamabad around 10.30pm. Meanwhile, a NAB prosecution team headed to the accountability courts to seek a judicial warrant for arrest, DawnNewsTV reported.
Nawaz and Maryam had taken off from Abu Dhabi for Lahore shortly after 6pm PST on the last leg of their journey home from London.Their flight, Etihad Airways flight EY243, was earlier scheduled to land at 6:15pm PST at Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport, but suffered a nearly three-hour delay.An airport official, when approached by our correspondent, had stated the reason for the hold-up in Abu Dhabi as a delay in an Etihad flight arriving from Bangkok, which was supposed to fly EY243's passengers to Lahore.
The flight eventually took off at nearly 6pm PST and landed in Lahore at 8.45pm.
According to media reports, dozens of security officials entered the plane after it landed and asked other passengers to leave. The duo's passports were seized by a three-member Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) team. Their immigration formalities were completed on board the plane.The two were taken into custody at around 9:25pm and put on the plane to Islamabad.
Nawaz and Maryam were convicted by an accountability court in the Avenfield corruption reference last Friday and handed jail sentences of 10 years and seven years, respectively. The former was found guilty of owning assets beyond known income, while his daughter was convicted for aiding and abetting her father in covering up a "conspiracy". :((
Ganja Sharif has denied all this !
After the verdict was announced, Nawaz and Maryam had said they would return to Pakistan and appeal against the decision.The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) and Punjab governments had made arrangements to take the father-daughter duo into custody upon arrival and shift them to Adiala Jail, where they are supposed to serve their jail term.
In Lahore, authorities had braced to maintain law and order as thousands of PML-N workers and supporters had gathered at various points in the city to welcome the ousted premier and his daughter.
Large parts of the city were locked down as the state seemed determined to prevent supporters from reaching the airport.
PML-N President Shahbaz Sharif, whose caravan had gathered at Lohari Gate, had led the main welcoming rally to the airport to accord his brother and PML-N supremo Nawaz a warm welcome.
When Nawaz and Maryam were flown out, he was en route to the airport. PML-N workers who were part of the rally were chanting slogans of "Rok sako tau rok lo (stop us if you can)" and "Vote ko izzat do (respect the vote)".
According to media reports, no PML-N supporters were allowed onto airport premises.
While waiting at the Abu Dhabi airport for his flight home, Nawaz spoke to reporters from various news organisations over the phone.During the call, Nawaz wondered how a flight "that is never late" had been delayed today and urged people to "think about who delayed this flight and why."When asked if he believes that returning to Pakistan in the current "tense" situation was a good idea, Nawaz said that he knows "what the situation in the country is like".
"I know I have been handed a 10-year sentence and Maryam has been given seven years in jail, but we are returning because this country's fate needs to change — we need to change it." "The media also needs be brave and take a stand in the face of it all," Nawaz said, adding that the media's freedom is being curbed today because "they see that this nation has risen and the media is rising and they are afraid. Why else would they do all this?"
"What is happening in this country today, what is happening in Lahore, raises questions regarding the elections. No other province is facing the situation we see in Lahore: hundreds of our party workers have been arrested; people are being pressured into switching loyalties. All of this forms a question mark on the credibility of the election," Nawaz said.
"I am not afraid of being arrested. If I was, why would I be coming back? It does not matter if NAB or the people who have sent NAB personnel arrest me from here [Abu Dhabi] or from Lahore. I am ready for it," Nawaz said.BBC correspondent for Pakistan and Afghanistan Secunder Kermani, who was at Abu Dhabi airport, said that Nawaz and Maryam were in a lounge at the airport but security personnel would not let reporters through, so they had to huddle around a phone in a different lounge in order to speak to him.
Earlier, in a video message, tweeted by Maryam, the former premier had urged his followers to stand with him when he arrives and "change the fate of the country". "The country is at a critical juncture right now," Nawaz said in the recording. "I have done what I could. I am aware that I have been sentenced to 10 years [in prison] and I will be taken to a jail cell straight away — but I want the Pakistani nation to know that I am doing this for you."
Cellphone services have been partially suspended in certain parts of Lahore, and as many as 2,000 Rangers personnel have been deployed at and around Lahore Airport where ─ according to sources ─ the Interior Ministry, in a meeting two days ago, had decided to contain Nawaz and Maryam, sources said.
There were other unconfirmed rumours in the Paki press that both the PML N and the PPP will announce a boycott of the coming election. And therefore, the Elections will be not held . And Imran Khan will NOT become the next PM of Pakiland . Once the election "postponement" is announced, things will get "interesting" :mrgreen:
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The book is out and freely available

http://oceanofpdf.com/pdf-epub-reham-kh ... -download/
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

We should all thank d'jinnah! If not for him, this could be happening in India.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

With all the killings and mayhem, economic uncertainty, political bickering and horse-trading, new details on immy the dimmy, PML and PPP leaders in jail, war on the domestic and international borders, rise of the islamists, water scarcity, burgeoning awaam, slowdown of the economy... is there any aspect of bakwasitan that's left untouched?

My bet is on the elections being indefinitely postponed and an emergency being declared.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Watch this space (for more trouble). A decision worthy of being labelled "pak-worthy".

Peshawar admin decides to temporarily issue restricted bore weapon licences to election candidates :eek:
The Peshawar administration has announced that it will temporarily provide licences for restricted bore weapons to election candidates, while also providing them with security guards
The meeting also decided that all candidates will have to inform the administration about any corner meetings or public meeting 24 hours prior to the event.
Now all sides will be armed with restricted bore weapons. Abdul, grab that raakit laancher!

https://www.dawn.com/news/1419827/pesha ... candidates
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Imran smells (a rat)
Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) leaders Naeemul Haque and Shireen Mazari agreed that the arrest of PML-N workers by the dozen just weeks ahead of the polls will not help anyone.

Haque said the "overreaction" by the caretaker Punjab government to Sharif's arrival reminded him of "what PML-N govt did to PTI workers before every big protest".

"The arrests of political workers on a mass scale coming just before elections can be counterproductive," he wrote.

PTI supremo Imran Khan set out on an entirely different dimension to assess the status quo.

He wondered whether it was "mere coincidence" that whenever Nawaz Sharif is in trouble, there is increasing tension along Pakistan's borders and a rise in terrorist incidents.

PTI's official Twitter page meanwhile observed that while it is Friday the 13th today, Sharif's arrival will be a good omen for Pakistan. An accompanying graphic depicting Sharif behind the bars read "chor aya [the thief arrives]"
https://www.dawn.com/news/1419819/why-i ... ams-return
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Fridin the 13th.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

This inbred was killed in today's blast. Karma is a she dog!

Narad
BRFite

Post by Narad »

Mashalla such a good day after so long time in land of the pure (inbreds)
saip
BRF Oldie

Post by saip »

The score is 128 dead and over 200 injured.
dnivas
BRFite

Post by dnivas »

It has been a eruption of happiness in Paki Land. good news to wake up to.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Any maulana wanting to comment why ganja and bibi came back to be arrested
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Upping the stakes. Ganja and bibi in Pakistan are a bigger headache for the establishment and Im the dim than in self-imposed exile.
Prem
BRF Oldie

Post by Prem »

saip wrote:The score is 128 dead and over 200 injured.
Medium Good Friday EID Mobarak !
g.sarkar
BRF Oldie

Post by g.sarkar »

Happy Fridin to all BRF Saars. Fridin 13th is always a special day with great news for everyone. Hasnain Baloch is a young man and will adjust to hell easily. Wish him all the best.
Gautam
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

Jasbati quam can onlee be bottled up for so long! How can they stay away from not having a blast of a time?

Where are the Gullu Butts of Bakistan hiding?
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Guddu wrote:Any maulana wanting to comment why ganja and bibi came back to be arrested
For the same reason that Pinky returned to Pakistan !
CalvinH
BRFite

Post by CalvinH »

Guddu wrote:Any maulana wanting to comment why ganja and bibi came back to be arrested
No options left
- Will lose the right to appeal (have to be done within 10 days of verdict).
- Party cadre would become hopeless (remember they are punjabis who side with power)
- Most importantly, the party will go to younger brother and his family. As Ganja and her daughter are both exiled no show means Ganja loses the party.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

anupmisra wrote:Peshawar admin decides to temporarily issue restricted bore weapon licences to election candidates :eek:

Now all sides will be armed with restricted bore weapons. Abdul, grab that raakit laancher!
Since when have the Pakis needed a licence to have these weapons?
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Having sown the seeds of Mohammadden Terrorism in an attempt to intimidate neighbours like India, the Mohammadden Terrorisn Fomenting Islamic Republic reaps the blowback whirlwind of Mohammadden Terrorism. Indeed this was a big demonstration of the IED Mubarak variant of the IEDology of Pakistan that too on the Mohammadden Sabbath of Jumma Friday.

Strange that Islamic State. a group motivated by Mohammaddenism which adherents claim is “Peaceful”, resort such violence that to on the Mohammadden Sabbath of Jumma Friday.

For good order, web link to an article stating death toll has climbed to 128 and that Islamic State has claimed responsibility:

Death toll in ISIS-claimed Mastung blast rises to 128
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

anupmisra wrote:PDF of Reham Khan book on Amazon leaked, freely available for download

Mrs Immy the Dimmy Khan the IIIrd's autobiography - download. Not sure how reliable this source is.

http://oceanofpdf.com/pdf-epub-reham-kh ... -download/
Thanks Anup.

From the purported extracts doing the rounds, should be a nicely salacious account of an individual who could very likely be the next Prime Minister of the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan 8) .
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Sympathy wave during election may be.

Also suspecting saudi assurances.
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

anupmishra ji,
thanks for the link. should make for some pious reading.
if possible, please could you provide link for this book "the nation that lost its soul by Sirdar Shaukat Hayat Khan"
Philip
BRF Oldie

Post by Philip »

132 killed in pre-election bombings in Pak.
Thank the Dear Lord that we were born on this side of the border after Independence! For all those whingeing about Indian govts. present and past, thank your lucky stars, count your blessingz and send up a prayer for Mother India's protection from the eviltude to our west...
la.khan
BRFite

Post by la.khan »

I was flipping through ELM news channels and I saw scrolling news that 125 killed in bomb blasts in pakiland. A few minutes later, on the same channel, I saw another news scroll that 197 people were killed in pakiland. Looks like there were 2 big bomb blasts in Balochistan.
Regardless of the number of blasts, it looks like casualties are going to be high. Whoever said elections/democracy comes easy/cheap. What they sow is what they reap :twisted:
Philip wrote:Thank the Dear Lord that we were born on this side of the border after Independence! For all those whingeing about Indian govts. present and past, thank your lucky stars, count your blessingz and send up a prayer for Mother India's protection from the eviltude to our west...
I am thankful that MAJ got what he wanted, saving Mother India from these paki jihadi pig t*rds
rsingh
BRF Oldie

Post by rsingh »

arun wrote:
Having sown the seeds of Mohammadden Terrorism in an attempt to intimidate neighbours like India, the Mohammadden Terrorisn Fomenting Islamic Republic reaps the blowback whirlwind of Mohammadden Terrorism. Indeed this was a big demonstration of the IED Mubarak variant of the IEDology of Pakistan that too on the Mohammadden Sabbath of Jumma Friday.

Strange that Islamic State. a group motivated by Mohammaddenism which adherents claim is “Peaceful”, resort such violence that to on the Mohammadden Sabbath of Jumma Friday.

For good order, web link to an article stating death toll has climbed to 128 and that Islamic State has claimed responsibility:

Death toll in ISIS-claimed Mastung blast rises to 128
1.5K likes :rotfl:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

wig wrote:anupmishra ji,
thanks for the link. should make for some pious reading.
if possible, please could you provide link for this book "the nation that lost its soul by Sirdar Shaukat Hayat Khan"
One can read this book by creating a complimentary account with the Open Library archives. Here's the link.

https://openlibrary.org/books/OL955101M ... t_its_soul