Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis (9-8-2014)

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Re: Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis (9-8-2014)

Post by Falijee »

Malsi Claims Credit For France World Cup Win :roll:

Football catalyst for change after seven Muslim players win World Cup for France
Express Tribune, Pakistan
July 16, 2018
...how the team had seven Muslim players in it and how the country must apply its on-field victories off the field as well.
Adil Rami, Djibril Sidibé, Benjamin Mendy, Paul Pogba , N’Golo Kanté, Nabil Fekir and Ousmane Dembélé all practice the faith.
Why bring the "religion" factor into the equation . Sports and religion should not mix . It is not like Pakistan, where a cricket player needs to change his religion to Islam ( from Hinduism or Christianity ) in order to further his sporting career. :twisted:
“Africans and Muslims delivered you a second World Cup, now deliver them justice,” American :roll: author Khaled Beydoun wrote.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

“Africans and Muslims delivered you a second World Cup, now deliver them justice,”

islam does not deliver justice to africans or moslems.
The only place they get justice is out of islam.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2018/07/blac ... im-masters
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

arun wrote:Having sown the seed of Mohammadden Terrorism by injudiciously allowing immigration of Mohammaddens, France inevitably though regrettably brings upon herself the whirlwind of Allahu Akbaring acts of Mohammadden Terrorism!

One killed in Paris knife attack by man shouting 'Allahu akbar'

Subsequent article identifies the Allah Akbaring knife attacker as a Mohammadden Chenchen origin immigrant by name of Khamzat Azimov:

Paris suspect in knife attack that killed 1 was French citizen born in Chechnya

Using the Mohammadden belief based slogan of Allah Hu Akbar while carrying out violent attacks seems to be becoming quite commonplace and geographically widespread notwithstanding many politically prominent leaders of Mohammadden majority countries piously insisting that Mohammaddenism is the belief of Peace. Besides the present attack in the France, weblinks for some of the other Allahuakbaring attacks which have taken place in the US, Turkey, Australia, Bangladesh, Belgium and Germany, follow.

March 23, 2018. ISIS fanatic who was shot dead by French police after shouting 'Allahu Akbar, I'll kill you all' and murdering three people in supermarket siege:

Daily Mail

October 31, 2017. New York attack suspect 'shouted Allah Akbar' after leaving truck he hit pedestrians with:

Independent, UK

Oct 1, 2017. Knifeman yelling 'Allahu Akbar' shot dead after killing two in France:

Reuters

September 13, 2017. Man 'shouting Allahu Akbar attacks seven people including three police officers in Toulouse' :

Daily Mail

August 26, 2017. Brussels attacker shouted 'Allahu Akbar' while stabbing soldiers in attempted terror attack:

Independent

July 28, 2017. Hamburg attack was by 'failed asylum seeker' who shouted 'Allahu Akbar':

Telegraph, UK

March 17, 2017. Horror as man wearing Muslim tunic 'slits his father and brother's throats' in Paris street 'while shouting Allah Akbar':

Daily Mail

Feb 3, 2017. Knife-wielding man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' shot by soldier in Paris:

Express Tribune

Dec. 21, 2016. Assassin shouts 'Allahu Akbar, don't forget Syria' after shooting Russian Ambassador:

RT.Com

Aug 24, 2016. British woman, 21, killed in Australian backpackers' hostel attack by knifeman 'shouting Allahu Akbar':

Telegraph UK

August 06, 2016. Machete attacker in Belgium who injured officers, shouted 'Allahu akbar' shot dead:

CBC News

July 26, 2016. Nine ISIS militants shouting 'Allahu akbar' are shot dead in police raid in Bangladesh after plotting major attack:

Daily Mail

July 26, 2016. Two ISIS knifemen shouting 'Allahu Akbar' slit French priest's throat in church attack taking nuns and worshippers hostage:

Daily Mirror

Use of words 'aggressive-sounding Allahu Akhbar' and subsequent reiteration that ‘Allahu Akhbar’ is the last thing you hear before the suicide bomb goes off”, by Richard Dawkins, evokes reflex Mohammadden Appeasing Dhimmi reaction seeking to paper over the frequent acts of Mohammadden belief motivated violence where Mohammadden slogans and exhortations, in particular Allah Akbar / Allahu Akbar, has been used in conjunction with attacks targeting Non-Mohammaddens.

Adherents of Mohammaddenism have only themselves to blame for infusing Azan with an aggressive tone as far as Non-Mohammaddens are concerned by committing repeated acts of violence targeting Non-Mohammaddens where Mohammadden slogans and exhortations, in particular with lots of Allah Akbaring.

Richard Dawkins accused of Islamophobia after comparing 'lovely church bells' to 'aggressive-sounding Allahu Akhbar'
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Splitting Hairs Over FGM In The Dawoodi Bohra Community :roll:

Dawoodi Bohra women's group opposes call for female circumcision ban
By Soni Mishra

July 17, 2018
The legal fight to ban female genital mutilation (FGM) has turned into a clash between voices seeking that the practice be banned and the Dawoodi Bohra community, which practices female circumcision, with the latter being represented in the Supreme Court by an organisation of women from the community.
The Dawoodi Bohra Women's Association for Religious Freedom (DBWARF), an organisation claiming to represent over 69,000 practising Dawoodi Bohra women, had last week become party to the Sunita Tiwari versus Union of India case being heard by the Supreme Court.
Lawyer Sunita Tiwari had approached the Supreme Court seeking a ban on female circumcision (FC). However, the Dawoodi Bohra women's organisation, which is represented in court by senior lawyer Abhishek Manu Singhvi, has countered Tiwari's petition, by contending that FGM does not happen in the community. There is definitely some procedure performed on the reproductive organ on these small girls, no doubt about it ! :roll:
The argument put forth by the organisation is that FC and FGM are two different procedures, and it is a misconception that FGM is prevalent in the Dawoodi Bohra community. It has stated that FC as practised by the Dawoodi Bohra community, is a completely harmless procedure, involving a nick on the prepuce of girls, and it cannot be termed mutilation.
Splitting hairs IMO !
“People have interchangeably used the two terms, which are not similar at all in practice. FC is a nick on the prepuce. It is a completely harmless process. Now, this nick cannot be compared with mutilation,” said Samina Kanchwala, secretary of DBWARF. She further said that male circumcision is far more invasive because it involves the entire foreskin being removed.“We are confident that the Supreme Court would appreciate that our religious practice is harmless and would allow us to practise our religion as guaranteed under Articles 25 and 26 of the Constitution of India,” Kanchwala said.
In this day and age, there is no room for such barbaric practices . And secondly, nothing like this is sanctioned in Malsi !
The Supreme Court, however, while hearing the matter, has stated that the bodily integrity of a woman cannot be infringed without her consent. :D A three-member bench of the Supreme Court headed by Chief Justice of India Dipak Misra is hearing the petition.
“Why should the bodily integrity of a woman be subject to some external authority? One's genitals is an extremely private affair,” said Justice D.Y. Chandrachud.The petitioner has stated in the PIL that the practice, to which young girls are subjected to, amounts to a crime under the Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act 2012 and the Indian Penal Code.
“The practice of Khatna is illegal and against the religious norms/customs and amounts to serious violation of child rights as well as the rights of a woman to live with freedom and dignity and also a violation of human rights, and hence, amounts to cruelty of the first order, which is a heinous crime,” states the PIL filed by Tiwari.
Just very recently, A US Judge indicted an US ( Bohri origin) Doctor for performing FMG procedure, which is illegal in USA !!
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Pakistani Role in Global Terrorism thread.

Joh Tando Allahyar mein G*andu who Toronto mein bhi G*andu.

BBC reports Pakistani Origin Mohammadden by name of Faisal Hussain has been identified as the individual responsible for shooting dead a 10-year-old girl and an 18-year-old woman besides injuring 13 others in Toronto:

Toronto shooting suspect identified as Faisal Hussain, 29
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Ahead Of 2020 Summer Olympics, Japan Accomodates Malsi :mrgreen:

The Japanese Have Developed A Mosque on Wheels for Muslims
A company in Japan has built the Mobile Mosque to facilitate the Muslims who will visit the country in the 2020 Summer Olympics. The mosque on the wheels can accommodate as much as 50 worshippers at the same time.
The Japs do not want the Muslims to cry "discrimination". Japan has a wise policy of 'discouraging" immigration, specially from Islamic countries, and therefore do not have the problem - like the western countries do - of ghetto-ization, abandoned churches converted into mosques and Islamic community centres and "no go areas" , where Shariah is imposed . So, this "temporary accommodation" makes sense !
The Muslim population in Japan is between 100,000 and 200,000, quite low compared to the total population. This means that the country lacks mosques or other places for worshiping or praying.The Mobile Mosque will facilitate the Muslims attending the event by giving them a place to worship. The truck which serves as a mosque even has a water basin where the Muslims can perform ablution before praying.
Please do not "forget" the Mecca Compass, to avoid cries of "discrimination" :twisted:
A Tokyo-based company worked on the project that will ultimately serve as a mosque for Muslims. Yasuharu Inoue, the Executive Committee Chairman of the Mobile Mosque project, says:
The idea of religion in Japan can be a bit complicated. But as an open and hospitable country, we want to share the idea of omotenashi (Japanese hospitality) with Muslim people. That is why we developed the Mobile Mosque. :D
Where is the "Mecca Compass" in the pic :roll:

The 22-tonne modified truck was unveiled earlier this week and a group of Muslims prayed inside it as well. Product testing :mrgreen:
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Smart after the event they will export the truck rather than keep immovable prdoperty in the form of mosques within the country. But is it sharia compliant?
VKumar
BRFite

Post by VKumar »

An Indian who was kidnapped in Malaysia was rescued. His kidnappers are 3 Pakistani men, who have been arrested. Sushmaji tweet.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Activist Tarek Fateh Does Not" Buy "The Theory Of " Mental Illness" That Is Peddled By Faisal Hussein's Family To Justify The Killing Of Two Innocent People By That Paki In The Danforth Area Of Toronto !

FATAH: Mosque sermon calls on Allah to slay non-Muslims 'one by one'
Tarek Fatah
Aug 5, 2018
The Prime Minister finally found time after his vacation to visit Toronto on the Danforth and place a bouquet of flowers at the makeshift memorial for 18-year-old Reese Fallon and 10-year-old Julianna Kozis, who died in the mass shooting July 22 by Faisal Hussain. Cannot find a more Paki name than this !)
For some reason Justin Trudeau could not condemn the actions of the Pakistani-Canadian who spread terror in our city. Instead the P.M. called for “a time of compassion” among all of us.Compassion? For whom? For the dead? The dead don’t need compassion; they need justice and the truth.
So was Trudeau calling for “compassion” towards mass murderer Faisal Hussain? Is it possible he was influenced by the spin doctoring of those promoting the theory the killer’s actions were exclusively the result of mental illness?
If so, he is not alone. Days after the shooting, I took a long stroll down the Danforth to get a feel for the tragedy that unfolded so close to home. What shocked me was the absence of any large portraits of Reese and Julianna killed by Hussain. What outraged me more was the obvious empathy for the killer as a ‘victim’ of neglect by the ‘system’.
Trudeau "needs" the support of of sharia compliant Muslims and Arab MPs and their vote bank to hang on to power !
The spin doctors had been very successful in blindfolding the community into believing that had the system treated Hussain’s supposed ‘mental illness’, the tragedy would never have occurred. More than one message at the makeshift memorials had people praying for the ‘soul of the shooter’.
Then on Sunday, a solitary protester who blamed CBC for covering up possible Islamic influences in the attack was confronted by a woman, dressed up as a niqabi wrapped in red.
She started provoking the protestor by standing in front of him and as the video of the incident showed, deliberately pushed her back into his sign. The jostling, mainly by the niqabi woman continued until she had help from her sympathizers. A man entered the fray and just threw the protester inside the Alexander Park fountain drawing loud cheers and laughter. The police arrived, but instead of laying assault charges on the attacker, dragged the victim away.
To the bleeding-heart, guilt-ridden white liberals and leftists who attacked a single protester, I would like to invite you to please pay attention to extracts of this sermon at the mosque on Thorncliffe Park that catered to the Muslim youth where Faisal Hussain lived.
O Allah! Count their number, slay them [non Muslims] one by one and make them a lesson to their likenessesOh Allah, Defeat them and make the ground shake beneath their feet, and show us in them the wonders of Your Might, for they are weak before You, O Mighty, O Powerful.O Allah! Raise the standing of Islam and the Muslims.
Most of the time , the sermons are in Arabic , addressed to Arab Muslims , if the Imam is of Arab origin. And sometimes the sermon is in Urdu ( specially in Paki ghetto areas ) to entice the Paki audience !
The Mullah’s sermon ended with the usual rhetoric about Muslims suffering around the world being a result of the conspiracy of non-Muslims.
Echoing the sentiments of the Mullahs of Pakistan - and of India as well !
We don’t know whether Hussain was exposed to these prayers. We do know apologists justify prayers like these by suggesting they should not be taken literally, which is outrageous.. There are thousands of prayers or supplications that could be used that don’t employ language that surely qualifies as hate speech, especially to susceptible minds. There needs to be among Muslims in this country a rejection of these hateful supplications.
Unlikely to happen in this day and age of political correctness !
ryogi
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ryogi »

I am trying to develop the habit of reading the Bhagavad Gita for a while before going to bed every day. A few days ago, wife had dusted the side tables and it was missing. On impulse, went to the bookshelf and picked up a copy of the Quran that somebody had passed to me during some event a while ago.

Decided to spend some time reading it. I invoked Mahadev in my heart before starting, asking to be able to read it without prejudice.

Then I started, and within five minutes I was frankly horrified. The hair stood up on my hands as I understood the political nature of the book that I was reading.

Thinking that perhaps it got better, offered some spiritual insight later on, I randomly picked out pages later.

It got worse and worse. I am sorry to say, that it is truly frightening that so many people that live in the same country as I and my family does, call this the word of god. It is a divisive, frightening, book that (as far as I can see) only seeks to gather power for it's followers. This may seem a bit much, but honestly if there was a case for banning a book, this one should be the first.

I have even downloaded an app, and am getting into it in more depth.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

ryogi wrote:I am trying to develop the habit of reading the Bhagavad Gita for a while before going to bed every day. A few days ago, wife had dusted the side tables and it was missing. On impulse, went to the bookshelf and picked up a copy of the Quran that somebody had passed to me during some event a while ago.

Decided to spend some time reading it. I invoked Mahadev in my heart before starting, asking to be able to read it without prejudice.

Then I started, and within five minutes I was frankly horrified. The hair stood up on my hands as I understood the political nature of the book that I was reading.

Thinking that perhaps it got better, offered some spiritual insight later on, I randomly picked out pages later.

It got worse and worse. I am sorry to say, that it is truly frightening that so many people that live in the same country as I and my family does, call this the word of god. It is a divisive, frightening, book that (as far as I can see) only seeks to gather power for it's followers. This may seem a bit much, but honestly if there was a case for banning a book, this one should be the first.

I have even downloaded an app, and am getting into it in more depth.
You don't necessarily need to read The Book, although I advise everyone who wants to know why they do what they do, to read The Source. It's ironical that you see bumper stickers around that say 'Read the Koran' but nobody does when in reality everybody should.

However, there is, IMHO a much better source for a quick wake-up call that I recommend to friends and family who want to know and are not averse to spending a few minutes doing so. Whenever a discussion comes up on why Islamists act the way they do most apologists - and this includes everyday people - believe it has nothing to do with the theology and philosophy of Islam. I usually give them my copy of this book, written by a muslim - so they cannot argue bias as a motive.

https://www.amazon.com/Islamic-Jihad-Co ... 1440118469

A free pdf download is available here:

I recommend reading the first two chapters which are horrifying enough and will not take more than 30 minutes of anybody's time. Guaranteed to change your beliefs if you are honest with yourself.

As for banning the original is concerned, it has been tried, a valiant effort by Chandmal Chopra in 1985 - read about his Calcutta Quran Petition, a free download available from several sources.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Foreign Secretary Shun Political Correctness With Reference To The Burkha :D

Boris Johnson sparks fury by saying the burqa makes women look like 'bank robbers' and 'letter boxes
oris Johnson has sparked fury after saying that women who wear burqas and niqabs look like 'bank robbers' and 'letterboxes'.The former Foreign Secretary used his weekly newspaper column to say the Muslim head veils are 'oppressive' for women.And he hit out at male oppressive regimes around the world who force their female populations to adopt them
In Rome, do as the Romans do !
But he also said he does not agree with Denmark's decision to ban the coverings, warning the move risks backfiring and fanning the flames of radicalism. :roll:
His remarks have sparked fury - with Labour MP David Lammy branding the ex cabinet minister a 'pound-shop Donald Trump' and warning he is fanning the flames of Islamophobia.Mr Johnson used his weekly Daily Telegraph column to criticise burqas - also spelt as burkas - but urged caution in the state's role in intervening to stop women wearing them.
Politicians and political parties have to worry about their "vote bank" and Boris is not exception. That is why he did not go all out to ban the "attire".
Mr Johnson wrote: 'If you tell me that the burka is oppressive, then I am with you. 'If you say that it is weird and bullying to expect women to cover their faces, then I totally agree – and I would add that I can find no scriptural authority for the practice in the Koran.
It is a "cultural thing" and not a religious requirement !
He said: 'If you go for a total ban, you play into the hands of those who want to politicise and dramatise the so-called clash of civilisations; and you fan the flames of grievance.
Mr Johnson's comments were slammed by Labour, with Naz Shah, Labour's Shadow Equalities Minister, (Paki origin and a Big Admirer Of "The Khan", who recently invited her for chai-biskoot :mrgreen: ) saying: 'Boris Johnson's latest racist insults can not be laughed off, like they often are.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

India Based Mullah Preaching Hate Message Against Jews And Christians In A Toronto Mosque. Indian Authorities Should Take "Due Note" Of The Same :x

UK imam: “Allah hath forbidden friendship with Jews and Christians”
Rachel Ehrenfeld
Aug 3, 2018
Sheikh Yusuf Motala, an Indian Muslim scholar of Islam, is the founder and patron of numerous Islamic institution in UK.On August 3, 2018 Motala was a guest speaker at Masjid Dar Us Salaam (Islamic Society of Toronto) in Thorncliffe, Toronto .
In his book “Ita’at-Ur-Rasul – Obedience to the Messenger”, Sheikh Yusuf Motala wrote the following (P. 145-6):
his Has Also Been the Habit of the Jews and Christians

Similarly, scoffing at and ridiculing religion and things religious has also been the habit of the Jews and Christians who received the Scripture before. As such, Allah Most High says: -“O ye who believe! Choose not for friends such of those who received the Scripture before you, and of the disbelievers, as make a jest and sport of your religion. But keep your duty to Allah if ye are true believers. And when ye call to prayer they take it for a jest and sport. That is because they are a folk who understand not.” (V:57-58)

In these verses Allah Most High hath forbidden friendship with Jews and Christians because they have made religion a plaything and a jest. Hence, as it has already been stated in the foregone, that the unfortunate, deprived, unlucky wretches who, notwithstanding their oral claims of Islam, consider the methods and Sunnahs of Islam archaic and look at them contemptuously and who gibe at those who act upon the Islamic ways and Sunnahs, but in fact also talk blasphemy, should be completely avoided; neither should anyone have friendship nor relations with them; on the contrary, other Muslims should also be saved from them, because association with such ill-natured people puts faith into jeopardy, while to save one’s own as well as other Muslim brethren’s faith and belief is a duty.In the first verse there is mention of making fun of absolute religion or anything religious and in the second it is about jesting at the prayer-call (Azan). Imam Zutiri says that there is mention of the prayer-call in the Quran also and then he recited the above-quoted verse.
There is absolutely no room for such hate preachers in Canada or anywhere else ( Saudia, Pakistan and Iran might be execptions !) . This "rabid mullah" was recently a "guest speaker" at the same mosque in Thorncliffe Toronto area, where the Paki shooter Faisal Hussein, (who opened fire and killed two innocent people ) lived !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Saudi Ego Punctured By ( Little) Canada ! . And They Do Not Like It !

FATAH: Good riddance to our ties with Saudi Arabia
August 7, 2018
Toronto Sun
Most Canadians were taken aback by the hostile reaction of Saudi Arabia towards Canada after Foreign Affairs Minister Chrystia Freeland issued statements late last week calling on Riyadh to release imprisoned Saudi blogger Raif Badawi, whose wife, Ensaf Haider, and three children are Canadian citizens.
In a courageous move, Freeland posted her concerns on social media as well. She tweeted on August 2: “Very alarmed to learn that Samar Badawi, Raif Badawi’s sister, has been imprisoned in Saudi Arabia. Canada stands together with the Badawi family in this difficult time, and we continue to strongly call for the release of both Raif and Samar Badawi.”
To make Canada’s support for the Badawi family known to ordinary Saudis and the Arab world in general, on Sunday our embassy in Riyadh tweeted a similar message in Arabic.
Most observers believe this was the straw that broke the camel’s back. However, having lived for 10 years among the Saudis, I knew there was more to the Saudi furious reaction than what meets the eye.
It is more likely the Saudi Crown Prince and his underlings just could not digest the fact that a petite woman was haranguing them publicly and speaking to them as an equal, not as one bending-over-backwards, showing subservience to their head of state. :mrgreen: The Saudi Ego, giant size, does not though, match their capability !
After all, no woman in Saudi Arabia can even step outside for an errand unless she has the permission of a male member of her family. And here was Freeland standing up to the pampered bullies of the world — the Saudis. These are people who have not just terrorized their own dissidents, but erased Islam as a religion from the Muslim consciousness and replaced it with Islamism — a supremacist political ideology.
As early as December 2010, a Reuters report citing a leaked note from then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton reported Saudi Arabia is the “biggest funder of terrorists”. In a secret memorandum Clinton wrote, that Saudi donors still “constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide” and that “it has been an ongoing challenge to persuade Saudi officials to treat terrorist financing emanating from Saudi Arabia as a strategic priority”. The Saudis were placated when and made good by making "big time" donation to the Clinton Foundation, after which the "heat" died down, in the same way that the present POTUS is being charged by MBS :mrgreen:
Much has changed since those days, but no matter who runs the liquor store, it’s the same plonk wine sold in a new bottle.Additionally, all Saudi students have been ordered to leave Canada immediately.
Many male students will miss the good life here in Canada ( soft and hard liquor , non halal food, girl friends on the sly- even though married, booze filled weekends, expensive cars & techie toys, friends, no financial worries etc etc )
Good riddance, I say. We were selling our souls to those who have nothing but contempt for us.
Back in 2003, The Globe & Mail reported on how countries such as Saudi Arabia actually buy medical residency spots at Canadian hospitals for their students to come here and train knowing they have no intention of staying here.
And because of their (generous) donation, a medical degree will be given to them, whether they are competent or not !
Slobodan Lemez, a family doctor from Sarajevo, Bosnia, who moved to Toronto in 1993, called the practice “completely unfair”.
“Why give these training positions to doctors who will not even practice in Canada?” he told The Globe in exasperation. “I am here, paying taxes, part of this society and community. This is my country: shouldn’t I be given first priority? I am not asking for special treatment, just a chance to retrain and practise here.” One last request to the departing Saudis: Could you also take back all the Saudi-trained Islamic clerics you’ve planted in most mosques of Canada?
This may not be easy , IMO . They are well entrenched here. And they hold Canadian Citizenship !
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

The Saudis May Not Be Happy With All This Unwanted Publicity :twisted:

United Nations requests Ottawa stop deportation of Saudi man
CBC News
August 8, 2018
Hours before he was set to be deported Wednesday morning, the United Nations stepped in and asked the Canadian government not to expel a Saudi Arabian man to his home country.Omar has been held in a Laval, Que., detention facility pending his deportation, which was scheduled for Wednesday morning. He has been detained since July 26.
CBC News is withholding Omar's real name due to his concern for the safety of family members still in Saudi Arabia.One of his lawyers, Anne Castagner, has confirmed that Omar was not on the 7:30 a.m. ET flight set to leave Canada, but that he may now be in hospital.A Federal Court judge denied a stay of removal Tuesday afternoon on the grounds that Omar had withdrawn an asylum request in Canada last year.Omar told CBC that he applied for asylum the first time due to concerns for his safety in Saudi Arabia, but had to return abruptly when his wife was arrested and detained for three days.​He then came back to Canada with his wife and two young sons, who were able to file asylum claims and therefore have not been at risk of deportation.
Brave man who went back to Saudia risking his life, to bring out his wife and children to a safe haven !
The UN's Human Rights Committee wants the removal slated for Wednesday morning stopped.
In a letter sent to Omar's lawyers, the UN says it has asked the federal government not to send him back to Saudi Arabia until it has examined his case.
"It's the last hope," Stéphanie Valois, another one of his lawyers, said after sending the request for the UN to intervene on his behalf."The UN has no binding power over Canada, of course, but they do ask Canada to respect their decisions," Valois said in an interview with CBC Montreal's Daybreak on Wednesday morning."And in the last years, we've seen that Canada has respected the requests from the UN."
Hope, Canada does the right thing !
In his decision filed Tuesday, upholding the deportation order, Federal Court Judge Roger Lafrenière said Canadian law states refugee claimants are not allowed to file another claim once they withdraw.Lafrenière said Omar didn't provide any documentation to back up his claim that he would be in danger should he return to Saudi Arabia. :cry:
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Subramanian Swamy
‏Verified account @Swamy39
11h11 hours ago

Question on @Quora: In Saudi Arabia, the government demolishes mosques build roads and other constructions. Why did Muslims make such an issue of the Babri Masjid case in India?

[url=
Subramanian Swamy
‏Verified account @Swamy39
11h11 hours ago

In Saudi Arabia, the government demolishes mosques build roads and other constructions. Why did Muslims make such an issue of the Babri Masjid case in India?
Very good question - which has a deeper answer than most will realize. (A) It boils down to the fundamental difference between Saudi Arabia and India. Because Saudi Arabia is a dictatorship and a police state - if someone has a opinion that disagrees with government - and he tries to argue or play activist- then the dissent is crushed.A person expressing opinion that government is hurting Islam or Muslim sentiments will be crushed or silenced especially fast and brutally in Saudi Arabia.India on the other hand is a democracy - no matter how much the government hates or disagrees with a opinion there are many who will speak up- and if religious sentiments of any community are hurt there will always be a reaction and much more if a mosque (or disputed structure) is demolished. This is something that even the IM terrorist deported to India who was held in detention for many months by Saudis before Indians presented proof and got him admitted to.
He said that he was worried about his family but had no complaints about his treatment in India - but felt especially hurt how the Saudis treated him worse than a animal while he was in jail there.
(B) Because of political interests and the manner in which Babri Disputed Structure was demolished - by a mob - and the subsequent chest-thumping, riots and global condemnation. (NOTE: I say "Babri Disputed Structure" - because Rajiv Gandhi himself had the locks broken on disputed structure and allowed people access - thus fanning the religous fervour.Otherwise for many decades there had been no Namaaz offered and muslims considered it unfit to pray there due to presence of idols)
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

the 11 starving kids rescued from new mexico compound were being trained for future school shootings
https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/08/us/new-m ... index.html
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Next time the saudis bring up cashmere, remind them of this reality in their own troubled desert kingdom

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Pakis ( As Expected ) Line Up With "The Land Of The Sand" In Its Spat With ( Little ) Canada :mrgreen:

Pakistan stands with Saudi Arabia in protecting its sovereignty: FO

Can it be otherwise, when the First Islami Atomi Takat desperately need "anything" they can beg, borrow or steal to make a good start to implement the Kaptaan's NAYA PAKISTAN .

PS: Due to their own internal financial stresses , the Saudis may not be as forthcoming as they were in the past ( free oil, gift from the Monarch, interest free loans etc etc ) . They are adopting a" look and see" attitude towards The Khan, who by the way has "openly " praised the "Sufist" version of Malsi as opposed to the Wahabi strain which dominates all of Saudia. With Ganja they were "very comfortable" as their mutually beneficial relationship goes way, way back when "Abbaji" was in charge of the Sharif Clan ! . As of now, Imran is an unknown quantity. And he has dared criticized the Saudis of requesting Paki canon fodder ( Paki manpower ) to fight the Shias in Yemen . And Imran has graciously accepted an invitation from Rouhani to visit Iran first. This of course may not go well with the arrogant Saudis :mrgreen:

PS : And in return for this "Ummah Support", Saudia has "graciously granted" short term financial relief of $ 4 Billion US to the financially suffering Pakis :twisted:
Last edited by Falijee on 10 Aug 2018 13:23, edited 1 time in total.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Why Are The Pakis "Coming Hard" On This Local Yahoodi Who Wants To Just Visit Israel On His Paki Passport :roll:

Pakistani Jewish man seeking to visit Israel on Pakistan passport
Aug 9, 2018
Jewish Pakistani has garnered attention from social media users after he appealed to bigwigs of the country to permit him a visit to Israel on the Pakistani passport.
Hailing from Karachi, Fishel Khalid had addressed prominent headship of the country in a tweet requesting permission to allow him a visit to Jerusalem on his Pakistani passport.
Imran should sympathize. His Ex was of Jewish origin ( Jemima ) . Best bet would be for Fishel to approach Imran via Jemima . All through social media . Fishel should however make sure that Maulana Fazl does not get a copy of the Tweet on his mobile, or else all hell will break loose :twisted:
“Ohh the #Irony Please allow me to visit Jerusalem Israel on Pakistani passport. @ForeignOfficePk @DrMFaisal @fawadchaudhry @ImranKhanPTI @MaryamNSharif @abidifactor @BBhuttoZardari @OfficialDGISPR @peaceforchange Cc: @KnoxThames @rabbisaperstein,” stated his tweet.
Immy and Jemima are missing from the list !!!
The activist for Jewish rights in Pakistan had also tweeted a picture of his passport which stated ‘Judaism’ under his religion alongside another page of the passport reading: “This passport is valid for all countries of the world except Israel.”
IMO, the Pakis are following a dogmatic policy with reference to the Zionist Entity AKA Israel . Hell , even the Saudis are openly colluding with the "hated Israelis" to "punish" Iran ( A Musalman country !) . And MBS, last year, was seen supping and doing small talk with Rabbis and Jewish Intellectuals in the Big Apple. Since the Pakis take their cue from Saudia, do not see, what the problem is !!. The Jemima route is the best option for Fishel. If that does not work, he would be well advised to approach the Jewish Big Shots In NYC, (via social media again! ) who may start a "naming and shaming Pakistan" campaign in Massaland and all over the world to ensure that Fishel's Human Rights are not violated by The Islamic Regime Of Imran Khan :twisted:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the Terroristani Thread

Rowan Atkinson says Boris Johnson shouldn't have to apologise over 'funny' Burka comment

BEAN BACKS BOJO Comedian Rowan Atkinson says Boris Johnson shouldn’t have to apologise for ‘good’ burka joke

The ex-Foreign Secretary compared women wearing burkas to 'letterboxes'

BLACKADDER actor Rowan Atkinson last night insisted Boris Johnson's description of women wearing burkas and looking like "letterboxes" was funny.

In a letter to The Times the Mr Bean comedian insisted the former Foreign Secretary should not apologise and defended his right to poke fun at religion.

He wrote: "As a lifelong beneficiary of the freedom to make jokes about religion, I do think Boris Johnson's joke about wearers of the burka resembling letterboxes is a pretty good one.

"All jokes about religion cause offence, so it's pointless apologising for them.

"You should only really apologise for a bad joke.

"On that basis no apology is required."

It came as a fresh YouGov poll for The Times showed the Tories had stretched a four point poll lead over Labour.

Cheers Image
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Faking it, the malsic way. Hold it...hold it...Action! Camera! Roll it!

ShankarC
BRFite -Trainee

Post by ShankarC »

Posting after a long time. If there should be a 10 min ready reckoner to understand Islamism, especially as originating from across the border, look no further than this. Please turn on youtube captions to understand Iqbal's poetry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrCek73_e_M
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

For your viewing pleasure:

Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the Neutering & Defanging Chinese Threat Thread

Chinese Muslims protest against plan to demolish mosque

BEIJING: Hundreds of ethnic Hui Muslims are staging a sit-in protest in China’s western region of Ningxia against government plans to demolish a huge new mosque, amid tightening curbs on Islam to pull its practice in line with the Chinese mainstream. The Worm Has Turned!

China officially guarantees freedom of religion, but in recent years officials nervous about the possibility of radicalisation and violence have tightened controls in heavily Muslim areas.

Muslims in China’s Linxia region fear eradication of Islam

The Weizhou grand mosque, with numerous domes and minaretsin a Middle Eastern style, had not received proper permits before construction, officials in the town of Weizhou said in a notice on August 3. The mosque would be forcibly demolished on Friday, they added in the notice, widely circulated among Chinese Muslims on social media. Most Mosque Built in India are without Proper Planning Permission!

The order provoked anger among villagers, but talks between mosque representatives and officials have failed to reach agreement, as worshippers rejected a government plan to spare the mosque if its domes were replaced with pagodas more in keeping with Chinese style, one source in the area told Reuters.

Hundreds of villagers were gathering at the mosque on Friday morning, and the town’s mayor was expected to hold discussions in the afternoon, added the source, who requested anonymity.

“If we sign, we are selling out our religious faith,” a Weizhou mosque supporter said in a note on messaging app WeChat that was seen by Reuters, urging villagers not to sign on to the mosque rebuilding plan. “I can’t talk about this issue,” said Ding Xuexiao, the mosque’s director, when reached by telephone. Mosque imam Ma Liguo said the situation was “currently being coordinated”. Neither of the men would elaborate. There was a protest at the mosque on Friday, a man at a government religious office in the county, the Islamic Association, confirmed, adding that the government only wanted the structure “renovated to reduce its scale”.

“The work with the public is ongoing. There has not been a specific consensus reached on the rectification plan,” said the man, who declined to be identified. Reuters could not immediately reach the Weizhou government to seek comment and officials in the surrounding county of Tongxin declined to comment.

Videos on social media on Thursday, which Reuters could not independently verify, showed large crowds gathered outside the mosque and police vans parked nearby. The protest appeared to be peaceful.

Arrests skyrocketed in China’s Muslim far west in 2017

Senior Chinese officials have urged Muslims to guard against creeping extremism, such as foreign styles copied on mosques, and strive to practice their faith in a more ‘Chinese’ way. Well-integrated in society with decades of smooth ties with the government, many Hui have watched with detachment as authorities have subjected the far western region of Xinjiang and its Uighur Muslims to near-martial law, with armed police checkpoints, reeducation centres, and mass DNA collection.

The treatment of Uighurs has spurred an international outcry, with US officials saying tens of thousands of people have been detained in Xinjiang’s detention centres.

But Beijing’s policy of ‘Sinification’ of religion has increasingly alarmed many Hui, who fear it is widening its strict measures in Xinjiang to additional Muslim areas, such as Ningxia and neighbouring Gansu province.

In the crackdown, the government has banned religious education for young people in mosques, ordered that the call to prayer over loudspeakers be silenced, and sought to stamp out what it sees as Arab elements in mosques.

Cheers Image
Lisa
BRFite

Post by Lisa »

Posting the article just as a source for the statement below.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45156368

"Turning to the economic effects of the diplomatic row, Mr Erdogan said: "If they have the dollar, we have Allah.""
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

From the Islamic Emirate of England, held Scotland, Wales and English Administered Ireland yet again news that a bunch of Mohammaddens, this time including a Muslima Fehreen Rafiq and four separate Mohammads, are charged for being involved in paedophilia in Huddersfield.

The names of those charged have a very Pakistani tinge about them such as Mohammad Dogar which if IIRC is evocatively Pakistani Punjabi aka Pakjabi in BRF terminology, so Joh Hafizabad Mein Gaandu Woh Huddersfield mein bhi Gaandu Hai:
Police have charged 30 men and one woman people with historic child sex exploitation offences against girls aged 12-18.

The full list of charges features numerous offences including rape and trafficking with intent to engage in sexual exploitation.

The alleged crimes are said to have taken place between 2005 and 2012.

The offences were allegedly committed against children in the Huddersfield area - and are said to have taken place while the women were aged between 12 and 18-years-old.

The accused will appear at Kirklees Magistrates Court on September 5 and 6.

The defendants are:

Banaras Hussain aged 37, of Shipley, is charged with one count of rape of a female over 16.
Banaris Hussain, aged 35, of Huddersfield, is charged with one count of rape of a girl aged 13 – 15.
Mohammed Suhail Arif, aged 30, of Huddersfield, is charged with rape of girl aged 13-15.
Iftikar Ali, aged 37, of Huddersfield, is charged with attempted rape of girl aged 13-15 and three counts of rape of a girl aged 13-15.
Mohammed Sajjad, aged 31, of Huddersfield, is charged with four counts of rape of a female age 13-15, one rape of a girl under 13 and facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
Fehreen Rafiq, aged 38, of Huddersfield, she is charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of a child sex offence.
Umar Zaman, aged 30, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
Basharat Hussain, aged 31, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
Amin Ali Choli, aged 36, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape of a female over 16-years-old.
Shaqeel Hussain, aged 35, of Dewsbury, is charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and two counts of trafficking.
Mubasher Hussain, aged 35, of Huddersfield, is charged with rape of a female aged 13-15 and sexual assault.
Abdul Majid, aged 34, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape of female aged 13-15.
Mohammed Dogar, aged 35, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of facilitating the commission of child sex offence.
Usman Ali, aged 32, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
Mohammed Waqas Anwar, aged 29, of Huddersfield, is charged with five counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
Gul Riaz, aged 42, of Huddersfield, is charged with rape of a female aged 13-15.
Mohammed Akram, aged 41, of Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of trafficking with a view to sexual exploitation of a female and rape of a female aged 14-15.
Manzoor Akhtar, aged 29, of Huddersfield, is charged with trafficking and three counts of rape of a female aged 13-15.
Samuel Fikru, aged 30, of Camden, has been charged with two counts of rape of female aged 13-15.

Twelve men, who cannot be named for legal reasons, have also been charged with numerous offences in connection with the same investigation into non-recent child sexual exploitation.
Huddersfield child sex abuse: 30 men and one woman charged with offences against girls aged 12 to 18
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the Terroristani Thread.

Australian Senator compares Muslims with 'poisonous jelly beans', calls for 'final solution'

Anning, from the conservative Katter''s Australian Party, advocated a return to White Australia policy and called for migration bans on Muslims in his speech in Parliament on Tuesday.

Australian Senator Fraser Anning on Wednesday compared Muslims with "poisonous jelly beans", following his "racist" maiden speech in the Senate seeking immigration restrictions based on race.

Anning, from the conservative Katter's Australian Party, advocated a return to White Australia policy and called for migration bans on Muslims in his speech in Parliament on Tuesday.

Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull joined other politicians and community leaders in criticizing the Queensland Senator for suggesting a "final solution" (the phrase that refers to a plan hatched by Nazis to annihilate the Jews) to the immigration "problem".

Turnbull said Anning made "a shocking insult to the memory" of those murdered in the Holocaust.

Following his controversial speech, Anning targeted Muslims once again in an interview to a Sydney talkback radio.

"Look, if you can tell me which ones are not going to cause us harm, then fine, that'd be great. But unfortunately if you have a jar of jelly beans and three of them are poisonous, you're not going to try any of them," he told Alan Jones of radio 2GB, while referring to Muslims.

Anning insisted that Muslims should be stopped from entering Australia. "I'm afraid that the Muslims, as a group, there's going to be three or four or five per cent that are going to mean us harm.

"Because I can't tell who's who, I think the safest thing for Australians is that we don't have any of them," he said.

Earlier in his Parliament speech, Anning said: "The record of Muslims who have already come to this country in rates of crime, welfare dependency and terrorism is the worst of any migrants and vastly exceeds any other immigrant groups."

"We have black African Muslim gangs terrorising Melbourne. We have Islamic State-sympathizing Muslims trying to go overseas to fight for it. While all Muslims are not terrorists, certainly all terrorists these days are Muslims," he said while urging for a plebiscite to decide who enters Australia.

Several Australian parliamentarians denounced the speech as "disgraceful" and called on Anning to apologize for his choice of words.

Muslim MP Anne Aly said that the Queensland Senator deliberately used "neo-Nazi, white supremacist terminology".

"That was a deliberate use of a heinous word that brings back so many painful memories and sets a precedent for the future of our country that we need to stand up and stop it," said a tearful Aly in Parliament.

"I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of having to stand up against hate, against vilification, time and time again."

Besides Muslims, Anning also targeted international students as he asked for an "end to Australian-job-stealing 457 visas" and "force international students to return to their country of origin once they finish their education".

He also sought the number of student visas to be cut drastically. India is the second largest source of international students after China.

Cheers Image
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

A Mohammadden cleric by name of Mohammad Junaid Ansari who stopped children singing our National Anthem being sung during Flag hoisting as “singing it is not allowed in Islam” at the Arabia Ahle Sunnat Anware Taiba Girls’ College which is described as a Madrassah in Uttar Pradesh, is arrested :

Read more at:

Mohammadden UP cleric stops children from singing national anthem, held
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

Two United Kingdom mosques attacked - News Desk

Police have been deployed in the wake of Wednesday’s catapult attacks on two Birmingham mosques, The Guardian reported.

Masjid Qamarul Islam on Fosbrooke Road and Al-Hijrah Mosque on Hob Moor Road were both attacked 20 minutes apart. The mosques were hit by ball bearings which police believe came from a heavy-duty catapult.

West Midlands police said the motive for the attacks was unclear. Armed personnel have been deployed and a patrol set up to reassure residents and worshippers. A statement on the force’s website read, “the attacks are being treated as hate crimes and are thought to be linked at this stage.”

Nassar Mahmood, a trustee of Birmingham Central mosque, said “we would ask you to be cautious of apportioning blame to the Muslim community. We are shocked and saddened by this just the same as everybody else.” He said Muslims were experiencing unprecedented levels of Islamophobia.

A man was arrested earlier on Tuesday in connection with the recent Parliament attack targeting cyclists. Birmingham-resident Salih Khater was arrested after a vehicle rammed into cyclists and pedestrians before crashing into a barrier.

Cheers Image
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Switzerland Demands Proof Of Integration Before Bestowing The Coveted Swiss Citizenship :mrgreen:

Switzerland denies citizenship to Muslim couple for refusing a handshake
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Green on Green Intra Mohammadden belief motivated violence results in death. Man with “extreme Islamic beliefs and was against watching television” shoots dead female cousin and injures Aunt over TV Remote Control:

Woman shot dead, mom wounded in fight over TV
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Kufr Technology And Kufr Products OK , But Kufr Friends Not OK :roll:

Tarek Fatah Retweeted
Imam Tawhidi
‏Verified account @Imamofpeace
Aug 18

Out of his German car, into a French elevator, opens Italian door, sprays Indian Musk, wears Taiwan pyjamas under a Korean air conditioner, checks time on Swiss watch, rests on American couch, opens Swedish bag, gets China made pen and writes: “Do not befriend Non-Muslims.”

Looks Saudi for sure :twisted:
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

X Posted on the Terroristan Thread

Honour culture protects Pakistani grooming gangs – Azeem Ibrahim

As Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham, can confirm, wading into the child grooming debate in Britain is a bit like putting on a blindfold and running headlong into a minefield. In the year since she highlighted the recurrence of cases where gangs of British Pakistani men have exploited white girls, she has received death threats and has needed police protection.

As a member of the British Pakistani community, I feel in a privileged position to say what Sarah Champion meant to say without fear of accusations of racism or xenophobia. And here it is: our community suffers from a deep-seated cultural problem. That problem is honour culture.

The Pakistani population of Britain has a strong sense of community. We truly do feel that what affects one affects all. Our sense of community has enabled us to thrive in this country. But this esprit de corps has a dark side. Whenever one of us is disgraced, even if through their own actions, we feel that it reflects upon the whole community and respond as if we are all under attack. And when under attack, we get defensive and we shut down debate.

Honour culture means that we shall see no evil and hear no evil. Not when sexually frustrated young men abuse children, nor when concerns are raised about the kind of Islamist preaching our children get into their heads from the internet, nor when our neighbours’ daughter disappears on a trip to Pakistan.

We do not save face by refusing to see evil when it is clearly there. We do far more damage to the image of our community when we fail to hold our own accountable, and when we are seen to come to the defence of criminals and dangerous radicals.

The numbers don’t lie. In no fewer than 16 British towns and cities, grooming gangs have been prosecuted for raping young girls since 2011. In only two of those cases were the abusers not from South Asian backgrounds. Sajid Javid, the home secretary, has therefore taken the first brave step in asking the all-important question: why are men convicted of grooming-gang sex crimes disproportionately of Pakistani origin?

If we had the courage and integrity to tackle these issues in our communities head on, we would be helping the victims, we would improve the public image of our communities, and we would give actual racists and Islamophobes less ammunition to use against us. Our first priority should be to get our house in order, not to deny that we have genuine problems.

Dr Azeem Ibrahim is a research professor at the Strategic Studies Institute, US Army War College

Cheers Image
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

In Houston a muslim doctor rapes his patients under sedation.

Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

You Are Committing Blasphemy If You Complain Against Loud Mosque Prayers !

Woman who complained about noisy mosque jailed for blasphemy
The Independent
Aug 21, 2018
An Indonesian court has sentenced a Buddhist woman to 18 months in prison for blasphemy after she was accused of insulting Islam.
Meiliana, a 44-year-old ethnic Chinese woman, had complained the Muslim call to prayer, which is repeated five times a day, was being played too loudly at the mosque near her house in North Sumatra. She burst into tears as the presiding judge, Wahyu Prasetyo Wibowo announced her sentence on Tuesday and she was taken from the court in handcuffs.
Prosecutors alleged she had violated the country’s criminal code by committing blasphemy against Islam, the dominant faith in the world’s most populous Muslim nation.Recent years have seen a rise in conservative and hardline interpretations of Islam, prompting fears the secular nation’s long-standing reputation for tolerance and diversity was being eroded.
Sumatra is a hot -bed of Malsi, where Shariah rules !
Responding to the sentencing, Usman Hamid, Amnesty International Indonesia’s executive director, said: “Making a complaint about noise is not a criminal offence. This ludicrous decision is a flagrant violation of freedom of expression.
A conservative group, Islamic Community Forum, said Meilana’s sentence was too light. The maximum sentence for blasphemy is five years.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X posted from the Terroristan thread.

In the Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan, on a significant day on Mohammaddenism’s calender, namely Bakri IED, someones goat got really badly got leading to a violent green on green AK Phyr style disagreement causing 5 deaths.

Not quite IED Mubarak what?:

Five killed, seven injured in Mardan firing
At least five people were killed and seven injured during an exchange of fire in Mardan on Wednesday.

The firing also injured a passerby and took place over sacrificial animals.
Falijee
BRF Oldie

Post by Falijee »

Green Haj Coming . Makes Sense IMO. Green Is The Colour Of Malsi :mrgreen:

'Green Haj' slowly takes root in Makkah
AFP
August 23, 2018
AND HERE IS THE PROOF. IF PROOF WAS NEEDED !!!

PS: Green is also the "color of water" and green is also the "color of money"
Going by that analogy ,one is already in short supply in Saudia ( water) . It is only a matter of time, when the "other green" (money) becomes depleted as well :mrgreen: . When that happens , say goodbye to the new (green) Hajj and say Hello to the old "same old, same old" :twisted:
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

D'jinnah Park sign torn down in al Kanadistan. Advance warning - abusive language used against the pakis. (read the comments).

anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

One brave paki speaks out against the paki grooming gangs.