Kerala Floods - Aftermath and Save Sabarimala

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
hnair
Forum Moderator

Re: Kerala Floods - Aftermath and Save Sabarimala

Post by hnair »

Here is the thing, as I see it:

The Ayyappas showed the rest of India Hindus (and other dharmic people of all religions) about how to stand up to cops, commie despots and also a peaceful resistance against a court order that apparently did not take into account, their concerns of their right of religious worship.

But their back is to the wall

Now it is for India to do the right thing - it is up to rest of India to pour into Kerala and fix this, since it is a rest-of-India activist who made the rest-of-India judicial system have its say. There is nothing that the commies can do, if rest of India is mobilized for a grand Kumbmela style pilgrimage to the south.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

hnair wrote:Now it is for India to do the right thing - it is up to rest of India to pour into Kerala and fix this, since it is a rest-of-India activist who made the rest-of-India judicial system have its say. There is nothing that the commies can do, if rest of India is mobilized for a grand Kumbmela style pilgrimage to the south.
+101. It all depends on the pilgrim influx this year. My gut feeling is that GoKL also wants a smaller amount of pilgrims this year mainly;
1) because the place was severely hit in the flood and is no where near its old operational capacity.
2) to use the lean period to push in women so that the commies can then gloat about being "Hindu reformers".

So all this "online bus ticket", "Virtual Q" etc seems to be a move to reduce the pilgrim influx. Don't know what are the trends in other southern states. In my part of the woods I saw the first Ayyappa devotee yesterday. He had started his vruth, wearing the black dress and going to work on a motor cycle. Even this "2100 people arrested" kind of news being flashed seems to be also a veiled threat to the true Ayyappa Devotees. "Don't come now, so when we allow women of all ages enter, you don't feel like protesting. If you protest you would be arrested. Remember we arrested 2100 in a day!" - seems to be veiled threat.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

All this online booking vuking tracking vacking will not work when hundreds of pilgrims show up at Nilackal with no advance booking and want bus tickets to go to Pampa. There won't be time to get traceability and issue tickets. Remember, you need to issue 50 tickets per minute. Putting them on buses and pushing off would be the only solution.

It would be different on 6th. The rush will be less, so the protection will be less. I hope the assistant priests do their thing, and Thantri sticks to his words.

What can govt do if Thantri walks away, and the Melsanthi refuse to open the temple in his absence?

Melsanthi is on a one year contract that is practically over. 6th will be his last session. Thantri is not on payroll. Only a 'dakshina' is paid to him. Neither will find it difficult to make a living even if the DB bans them for life. A new Malsanthi can not take charge without the Thantri giving him the 'moola mantram'.

What govt can do? I mean without seriously getting into trouble by directly messing with the rituals and beliefs, that is still a constitutional right.

Can the court charge contempt of court? You can't force a person to do his job if he decides to quit based on principles, unless it is an essential service! So, the Thantri and Melsanthi simply quitting can't be a crime.
Pulikeshi
BRFite

Post by Pulikeshi »

^^^Only the Supreme can be in contempt of the Supremes! :P
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^*Will the commies use aadhar card to identify swamis?
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Dileep wrote:It would be different on 6th. The rush will be less, so the protection will be less. I hope the assistant priests do their thing, and Thantri sticks to his words.
Yes; 5th & 6th Nov is a bit risky. But I hope the Hindu organisations have planned for this by now (at least with what I see on social media). And don't go with these 3000 arrested in a night kind of stories. These are token arrests in most cases, and all are given immediate Police Station bail. And also note Sabarimala arrests: Don’t play to the gallery, HC warns govt. (a clear message that arbitrary arrests and detentions would not be allowed). Secondly, I also feel that the government would NOT take any drastic step on 5th & 6th; because there are lots of PILs which Supreme Court is yet to hear. So this "women entry" is now actually in "suspended animation". Using the existing law if the commies actually push some woman in, and later on Nov 13th the Hon.SC modifies its verdict or keep it in abeyance, the commies would be in deep trouble. So with so much controversy around, and that the PILs have to be heard the commies may wait. But they would continue to try splitting the Hindu society on caste lines etc. Their propoganda would also be intense to demoralise the opponents.

I am a risk-averse person, and even when I typed the above I still feel the Hindus should be all alert on 5th & 6th.
What can govt do if Thantri walks away, and the Melsanthi refuse to open the temple in his absence?
You would have read about an old affidavit filed by a communist government which said that the chief-priest had absolute right on the religious ceremonies. This was in today's news. And I am sure the chief priest is also under tremendous pressure to toe the line of the commies. The "old" head priest would know the rituals by now (since he was there for a year), and I don't know much on him. But the head priest would also be taking a big risk if he decides to support the communists. Many of these head priests (and not the chief priests) make a living by working as priests. Make a wrong move, and then going back to the old temple and saying "Hai, hello" might not be really easy for them. Their age group, and caste status would make them pretty much uneligible for any other job as well.

I received a WhatsApp message (shared by a communist friend) which said that the new head-priest (who currently works at Ayyappa temple, Jalahalli) is a son of a communist "Namboodiri" (Kerala Brahmin). I don't have much faith on such characters. It may be surprising to many of us that many of the priests in Kerala from the Kerala Brahmin community comes from "communist leaning" families*. So you have one group in the family abusing every thing Hindu, while there is another group who actually works in temples.
disha wrote:Will the commies use aadhar card to identify swamis?
If today Aadhaar card supports their agenda, the commies would become Aadhaar-card fans from the very next moment. The "Virtual Q" system of the police, I guess does take ID proofs (may not be Aadhaar).

* - there may be a historical reason for this, but that would really out of scope for this thread.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Consulate demonstration in NY. Signs of EnnArrEyes waking up?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

from bbc
The temple did open its doors to women last week as directed by the court ruling. However, not a single woman was able to enter because of the protesters.
Two women managed to reach the main temple premises last week. More than 100 policemen protected them from stone-throwing protesters as they walked the last 5km (3-mile) stretch to the shrine.
But they had to turn back after a stand-off with devotees just metres from Sabarimala's sanctum.
So DID protestors throw stones at the polis/wimmens? If not, then I sure hope there is a lawsuit filed to ban BeeBeeSee from India and filing a non-bailable warrant against their CEO and all employees.

Prior story:
Crowds of agitated protesters in Kerala attacked female devotees, many of whom turned back as a result.
Several people including an old woman were injured as crowds threw stones at vehicles and attacked police officers.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

UlanBatori wrote:.

Prior story:
Crowds of agitated protesters in Kerala attacked female devotees, many of whom turned back as a result.
Several people including an old woman were injured as crowds threw stones at vehicles and attacked police officers.
I betcha that old-woman injured is in the side of black-dress-wearing stone-throwers and not in the side of Despotica in full police gear.

Last gasps of communists are echoing in Kerala.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

This is what I would like to find out, to (check) CNN/BBC's reporting standards, and bias. Strange stone-throwers, if not a single one hit any policeman or protectee.

Mango trees and "chamba" trees would fall over due to weight of un-downed fruit if the throwing standards have degenerated so much. AFAIK, the "protestors" were not shy about confronting the "invaders" directly and verbally, where was the need for covert action such as stone-throwing? Plus, the reports conveniently omit the part where the children stood inline and showed the :P to the New York Crimes. I think that reporter violated every tenet of journalism by CREATING news instead of reporting. The cameraman showed far better sense.

Need writeups properly highlighting that event, which was a MAJOR blow and exposure against NYT.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Sachin wrote:
disha wrote:Will the commies use aadhar card to identify swamis?
If today Aadhaar card supports their agenda, the commies would become Aadhaar-card fans from the very next moment. The "Virtual Q" system of the police, I guess does take ID proofs (may not be Aadhaar).
It would be great that they take Aadhar ID proofs. Or Passports. The only other photo-id proof is Driver's license and Passport. Imagine swamis forced to carry either passports or aadhar cards. Once they start taking aadhar cards, a PIL should be filed in SC.

Next step for crowd control will be to actually issue a visa on the passports to visit the supreme lord. A certified system to filter out the activists from swamis by presenting the completion of vratham certificate.

A hoi-polloi like me who is not a bishop or a padre can only dream.
Last edited by disha on 27 Oct 2018 05:29, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

sachin, Thanks for the catch and release stats of KP.

HN:
it is up to rest of India to pour into Kerala and fix this, since it is a rest-of-India activist who made the rest-of-India judicial system have its say.
What are you saying?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The arrests are intended to chill turnout of devotees in November, who might obstruct the Invaders. OTOH, by arresting netas they are hoping that the protests can be provoked into violence. Right now, a peaceful Satyagraha would put the fire under the TheirHonners and the LDF. This is why I say that the picture of children saying NO to the New York Times is a HUGE point to make via Soc Media and the web.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

There was absolutely no stone throwing on the nude model/activitist procession by the 100 odd policemen. It was fully shown on live TV.

The devotees stood their ground at the entry of the 'nada panthal' and peacefully protested. There is video evidence for all these.

But you can't do squat with the news outlet for a 'simple benign factual error'. If it was just one identified guy (or a small bunch of identified guys) they may be able to file a defamation suit.

Even otherwise, give by the "arrest them all (they would have said shoot them all, but this is not 'murica) and let the lawd sort them out" policy of the govt, would anyone venture to file a suit? I don't think so.
mappunni
BRFite

Post by mappunni »

UlanBatori wrote:House attacked, burned.
I see Commie hand in it to sway public opinion. Commies will go to any extent to prove their righteousness.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

Sabari Mala issue - now devotion slowly giving away to politics

Ashram was attacked with intention to murder Swami: Kodiyeri Balakrishnan (CPI-M State Sec.)
* This Swami was actually a "comrade Swami"; whose moves were always supporting the CPI(M) policies.
* P.K Shibu @ Sandeepananda Giri was first a comrade who associated with the Chinmayananda Mission, picked up some stuff on Hindu spirtiuality and then started his own outfit. Conducting tours to Hindu holy sites is one way the "Comrade Swami" makes money.
* On the day of the attack CCTV network was switched off, and the security guard conveniently was also on leave. Three vehicles were parked, two which had insurance was burnt down.

Amit Shah arrives Kannur, to hold talks with state leaders.
* Shah was also the first passenger to disembark at the Kannur Airport, which is was to be inaugurated a bit later. The communists wanted to make this inauguration event a major gala event, as this is in their strong hold.
* He has met BJP leaders in Kannur, where he is said to have even said that - "if Sabari Mala issue is not handled properly, the central govt. would throw out the state government".
* Tonight he would be meeting BJP folks from Southern kerala, once he arrives at Thiruvananthapuram. All these are clear indications of BJP now actively being on the side of Sabari Mala Ayyappa devotees.

There are reports (in online media) that central intelligence agencies are now in Kerala, and are making a report on the incidents which happened when Sabari Mala shrine opened last time. This is interpreted (by the media) as a move which would help the Central Govt. Central Govt would give a report to the courts when the review petitions are getting heard. But my gut feeling is that IB folks had not come in now; but were already there when the events got unfolded. The centre was watching the events right from day 1. Reports from IB, Governor's own report (with inputs from DGP) all would certainly give a right picture to the central govt.
arvin
BRFite

Post by arvin »

Shah also mention dyfi getting enrolled in the garb of special police. So every move of commie govt under microscope.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Good to see BJP in action. They should not let this opportunity slip away.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

The warning seems very real.

His speech, which is being translated live into malayalam by an interpreter on the stage, is being carried only by times now channel. All the other channels are currently not showing it but may be it will come up on later broadcasts.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

BJP will keep the issue simmering. I am OK with it, as long as the stage govt do not disturb the status quo. My gut feeling is that even the state govt don't want to go beyond certain level of escalation.

I think we may be able to get into something similar to the legendary "ayyappa-malikappuram treaty'.

Ayyappa, (the human soldier turned adopted prince) was approached by a gal who was terribly in love with him. There are different legends about her identity. One being the purified soul of Mahishi, the demon in a female bison form, and another being a regular girl from one of the aristocrat families etc. Ayyappa was in a dilemma, since it was not 'dharma' to deny such a request from a woman. So, he made a deal. If there are no 'new devotees' coming to Sabarimala, he will marry her. Till that time, she was asked to wait as the goddess Malikapurathamma.

Presently, there is a ritual of checking the banyan tree for arrows (that the new devotees are supposed to put there).

So, we can make a deal. We will allow women at a time when no protestors show up to protest. Let the govt allow the devotees to run the checkpost at Pampa (which the police used to run before the verdict) and from the day no devotees show up for duty, women can pass.

Good solution na?
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

So, what would be an exact translation in spirit to Amit Shah's warning: "मैं मुख्यमंत्री विजयन को चेतावनी देने आया हूँ...... तो BJP के कार्यकर्ता आपके सरकार की ईंट से ईंट बजा देंगे"

What exactly is this brick by brick thing?
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Dileep wrote:So, what would be an exact translation in spirit to Amit Shah's warning: "मैं मुख्यमंत्री विजयन को चेतावनी देने आया हूँ...... तो BJP के कार्यकर्ता आपके सरकार की ईंट से ईंट बजा देंगे"

Aren't there some rumours that DYFI members in "police uniforms" are being used to attack the devotees??

Haven't many "policemen" been caught on camera throwing stones against the devotees??

vijayan had a lot to say about the thanthri and the royal family. Let's see what he has to say now.
SriKumar
BRF Oldie

Post by SriKumar »

Dileep wrote:So, what would be an exact translation in spirit to Amit Shah's warning: "मैं मुख्यमंत्री विजयन को चेतावनी देने आया हूँ...... तो BJP के कार्यकर्ता आपके सरकार की ईंट से ईंट बजा देंगे"

THe last line translates metaphorically as: I am warning CM Vijayan ......(Some verbiage is missing here)......then BJP's karyakartas will destroy your sarkaar (govt).
arvin
BRFite

Post by arvin »

Loved the bit of Amit shah becoming the first passenger to walk through kannur airport.(IATA code : CNN) :P

PV may have set side that privelege for some wealthy sheikh who must have donated generously in the recently concluded world begging challenge* he has just returned from. Tentative date for inaugration is dec 9 i think.

* copyright sachin.
Last edited by arvin on 27 Oct 2018 20:31, edited 1 time in total.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Dileep wrote:There was absolutely no stone throwing on the nude model/activitist procession by the 100 odd policemen. It was fully shown on live TV. The devotees stood their ground at the entry of the 'nada panthal' and peacefully protested. There is video evidence for all these. But you can't do squat with the news outlet for a 'simple benign factual error'. If it was just one identified guy (or a small bunch of identified guys) they may be able to file a defamation suit. Even otherwise, give by the "arrest them all (they would have said shoot them all, but this is not 'murica) and let the lawd sort them out" policy of the govt, would anyone venture to file a suit? I don't think so.
Dileepji, huge opportunity being missed here. Just as "you can't do anything to them", they can't do anything back, if the video is laid out on the left (be careful to save it, web-based versions may disappear, the reporting on the right, along with the names of the reporters, their Editors, the CEOs of the news channel/paper. Factual reporting. No anger, just plain facts. With mugshots.

There is merit in actually WINNING these things rather than Going 2 The Gallows With a Smile etc. And it IS possible to win. Ask (u no hu) about what happened to NYT idioteers some saal pehle, due to kind efforts of Malloo gang.

Point is also, that a factual report of that sort stays up on the web for a week. A month. A year. 10 years. For instance, search really carefully for
AID Allah Will Destroy Terrorist India
:mrgreen: Among other things.

I expect that the "rioters" are going to be let go, the cases withdrawn or dismissed. Be sure to give THAT publicity too: the govt and MSM are not going to report that, and I doubt that the HC will act on its vague "threats" against the guvrmand. But again, the court decision should be saved and published in full - and explained as False Arrest, Political Persecution etc.
Sachin
Webmaster BR

Post by Sachin »

arvin wrote:Shah also mention dyfi getting enrolled in the garb of special police. So every move of commie govt under microscope.
abhijitm wrote:Good to see BJP in action. They should not let this opportunity slip away.
chetak wrote:His speech, which is being translated live into malayalam by an interpreter on the stage, is being carried only by times now channel.
Dileep wrote:BJP will keep the issue simmering. I am OK with it, as long as the stage govt do not disturb the status quo. My gut feeling is that even the state govt don't want to go beyond certain level of escalation.
My few points. The next opening of the Sabari Mala shrine is on 5th & 6th Nov (for around 32 hours). The devotees of Ayyappa still have to be cautious (and I can only rely on the social media, to see if they are doing that). I am not expecting GoKL and the state police to make any nasty moves at that time, considering that BJP is now focused 100% on the issue, and there are also chances of Hon.SC to make some corrections in the verdict. But again no body should think that every thing is okay at Sabari Mala.

GoKL also has realised that their earlier stance has not been accepted by a major part of the Kerala society. The communists have been trying to have some "education camps" etc, but they do not have seemed to make much progress. The major mistake on their part was their attempts to take some women up the Sabari Mala hills. A message is getting good traction on Social Media. The Hon.SC supreme court verdict has only annulled a section in an act. That is women should be allowed to enter Sabari Mala shrine (as a symbol of equality). But the order does NOT say that GoKL should encourage any woman to make a visit to Sabari Mala. Kerala Police is not obligated to provide security to woman in order to prove a point. Rape, violating the modesty of women are all crimes as per IPC. But in all such cases, a complaint has to be made for the police to take action. Just because it is against the law, every woman is not given a police escort by default. So even in case of Sabari Mala, a woman "devotee" (??) should have attemped to go up the shrine all by herself, and then if she was denied entry then she can approach the police (or the judiciary). During the last pilgrimage season, there was not even one single case of a woman Ayyappa devotee trying to make an entry. It was a few "activists" who tried to misinterpret and misuse the supreme court verdict.

But now with BJP actively getting involved, plus umpteen number of review petitions pending before Supreme Court (some of them being put up by Congress party folks like AM Singhvi and Kapil Sibal); the communists may not try any of their new tricks. Their focus would be on creating caste based issues amongst the Hindus, and also try to discredit the "upper caste" people involved at Sabari Mala. It is also clear that the current CPI(M) led Govt. of Kerala, are pretty much controlled by BIF (a popular term in BRF and GDF). Folks like Pinarayi Vijayan (and the his Kannur Dt. based gang) are actually goons, who have no long term vision. If they are left for themselves, they would not be able to manage even a district out side their strong hold. When it comes to Sabari Mala, the only people who are happy about the police action seems to be Muslims or X'ians (who NOW says that a court order has to be respected). The flow of events in Kerala, gives me a strong feeling that she is ruled by a puppet government with BIF controlling them.
ShyamSP
BRF Oldie

Post by ShyamSP »

UlanBatori wrote: I expect that the "rioters" are going to be let go, the cases withdrawn or dismissed. Be sure to give THAT publicity too: the govt and MSM are not going to report that, and I doubt that the HC will act on its vague "threats" against the guvrmand. But again, the court decision should be saved and published in full - and explained as False Arrest, Political Persecution etc.
Generally these police cases are useless except for some young people applying for sensitive/critical jobs. May be 1% of those fall under that where a case may affect them and those people anyway should keep away from this kind of ruckus. Also, in many police cases such as this people give fake names. :) All people who did Telangana riots and destruction are off all the police cases. 2 relatives of KCR who violently attacked Babus in Delhi and police in Hyderabad are now Ministers - KCR son is IT minister and KCR nephew is water&irrigation minister.

Hindus across India have to develop spine to take on strong tactics to overthrow enemies. Ayyappa Swamis showed the way * forward for many how to deal with other side and institutions.

* In US lingo it is called "Stick it to the man!"
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

It would be ironical if rNDTV #mediapimps be asked to quote it in english. It will be like the "Monkey" affair from Oz if they try to quote that idiom. :rotfl:

In english, it translates that "I came to warn CM Vijayan... that workers of BJP will sound off brick to brick of your government". In english it is so benign. Sounds so unthreatening. Almost trivial. In reality it is like what IA did to PA in 65 at Asal Uttar or what IA/IAF did to bakis at longewala. In fact longewala will be more apt description if it happens.

In other words, general has issued a dire warning to CM Vijayan. It is no empty threat and it is neither political since the threat is from BJP President. CM Vijayan and all the commies of all shades should start browning their pants like their baki brethrens.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Sachin wrote: When it comes to Sabari Mala, the only people who are happy about the police action seems to be Muslims or X'ians (who NOW says that a court order has to be respected). The flow of events in Kerala, gives me a strong feeling that she is ruled by a puppet government with BIF controlling them.
Commies are playing their last card - caste. That is what was played 3 decades back in Guj (KHAM) and variations of it are being played in BIMARU.

I hope it leads to realization among the emasculated hindus that the chrislamists & commies in power will do nothing about the bishops and the padres and the mullahs but will be every active to tie all the ills of the world on the "lack of hindu progressive ethos"!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Amit Shah seems to be trying to make up with brave words what the govt has failed to deliver by action. Moustache-twirling, in Malloo parlance. Ppl who act don't need to make threats. Amitji being a man of action, must be very frustrated and disappointed.

Now compare that to Fatima Rehana Bibi:
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

UB Saar, when people of action talk big, that might mean no action will come. I am still major skeptical about BJP's eagerness about this. At best it could be the classic "opposition in one state, ruling coalition member in another" strategy. If Amit Shah was serious, he should have declared that "the central govt is considering all options to solve this issue, including legislation, and participating in the review petition".

Did he say that? No! Did he say anything the BJP outside the state will do? Sure!! Stand like a rock behind all. Well, thank you sir for reminding us that we are alone on this, which is fine. When we walked out onto the streets, there was absolutely no organization behind this. Not even NSS. We do not count on BJP, but do not mind them counting on us to get some political mileage.

The legendary squirrel tried to help Lord Ram to build the bridge. Any help is useful onlee...
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

^^^ I can understand the frustration. But at least AS is a man who keeps his words. So give him a chance to correct his party's earlier stupidity.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Congress will not go all out against commies, they never will. Both are sides of same coin. Both support each other in center. It is better that their political arch enemy is camping in KL taking side of devotees. However, when devotee occupy streets they need strong legal and political backing which is lacking from BJP. If BJP's game is to add more manpower on street but let commies take legal and political actions against devotees then we are in losing battle. All victories on street are temporary. Men with law can wait and hit the temple at opportune time. BJP must support politically and legally.
Gyan
BRFite

Post by Gyan »

Amit Shah is basically saying pls make sacrifices so that we can be re-elected and continue to ignore Hindus.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^BS

Dileep saar, why the deep despondency? It is one thing to find it amusing that some put huge store in serial sex offender abhisekh manu singhvi of one party to put it right for ‘Naishtika Brahmachari’ and another to come and see the gas lighting done on statements made publicly by the president of another party.

With such despondency, I really wonder if even harihara would be even able to save?

UB Saar, I would not put past you to just read headlines & particularly from likes of TOIlet and indulge in whataboutery. Are you trying to resurrect Rehanas’ career on this pages?
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

I said this earlier, whoever ends this in favor of devotees will be a winner in the eyes of devotees. Commies have taken a clear stand against the devotees. It is now up to congress and BJP to fight it out. Personally speaking, for me dharma is more important than political affiliation. I would love to see BJP taking all the credit but if congress at this moment helps dharma then be so. It seems BJP has realized they need a new push. It is a welcoming move. Lets see.
Dileep
BRF Oldie

Post by Dileep »

Well, I wouldn't have complained if AS mentioned something the central govt intend to do. Yes, his 'support' is indeed valuable, but it could have been better. All these "brick by brick" talk is nice to hear, but a simple statement of some action by the CG would have been immensely better.

We are watching. We will not forget.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

He may not want to open his cards to his political opponents, that includes congress who also wants to take credit.