Understanding the US - Again

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Re: Understanding the US - Again

Post by Yagnasri »

With the lose of center, the political conversation has gone into harsh mode. There will be serious difficulties in finding consensuses with the party political leaders of both the parties being afraid of the hardcore elements of the respective party.

GoP seems to be a bit more adopt in incorporating the hardcore elements. But it looks like hard left is not going to be easily merged into Dem narrative. In fact hard left may take over the Dems in a more overt manner which may not be liked by the more independent voter block.

The healthcare debate and the immigration debate are required to be observed closely. These two debates largely shape the political and social landscape in the US.

The death of MSM will become fast and new SM entities may pop up as GoP supporters look for alternatively to present day left owned SM entities, just like Fox came into being long back.

Election results will get contesting more harshly and we can see more and more people feeling that the elections being manipulated by the other side. It is already happening in 2018 results. Unless they take some serious measures it is going to be street fights soon.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

^^^So you now have major political operators claiming vote fraud or Russia manipulation by one side or another. What they don't realize is that there needs to be positive voter identification for voting. It doesn't need to happen by the next election cycle, but in 8 years or so. The clear example is that of India where there are over 850 million registered voters with positive photo identification. The urban naxal party of America claims there is no evidence of vote fraud, but still cries about Russia, Russia, Russia. The WN party of America claims illegals vote. Better the US get its act together and have positive voter identification or there will be all sorts of street fights. Just the claim of election manipulation causes damage to democracy.
Yagnasri
BRF Oldie

Post by Yagnasri »

Having voter verification and photo id is considered as racist idea by the lids and Dems. So it is not so simple to implement.

Further as per my understanding each state has its own laws etc relating to the elections and a national level law may or may not be welcome in this regard or even constitutional as per the US Constitution. Election management is also in the hands of politicos in US (unlike India) so the allegation of fraud naturally will have some basis many times. The Florida recount etc drama of 2018 is one of the examples.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

mort - the brilliance of the Russian campaign is not in changing votes, but in changing minds and creating doubt. it has been staggeringly effective, and not just in the US

ramana -i saw a graphic a few days ago that completely illustrates your point. measuring the ideological spread of members of the house and senate. 20 years ago there were overlapping blue and red bell curves in the centre. this year there are two distinct (non overlapping) blue and red bell curves. the centre is dead.

this is the brilliant outcome the Russians have achieved - again, not just in the US, but in most of the western democracies. france and Germany managed to take counter action prior to their elections (but merkel is still out as putin wanted) but the US and UK fell into the bear trap

from a Russian perspective, they have destabilised the west using their own systems for a good decade if not longer and reclaimed their strategic leadership space. they don't actually care about DT or Farrage or Le Pen... all have served their purpose.
Gus
BRF Oldie

Post by Gus »

Trump concentrated on senates and made a lot of races close in deep red states that he won comfortable in 2016, resulting in huge unpredictable wins in a friendly map.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I see that PelosiBibi is facing rebellion. Wondered why (not that I disagree that donkeys need new leaders). But the hate is against the fact that Pelosi saw common cause with The Unmentionable (**), say, in passing tax reform. There was an amazing amount of smiling etc when that happened. No wonder stock market is heading down: the clear consensus in COTUS House is for 2 years of obstruction and hot air. Vive Le Dictareurshippe!
ks_sachin
BRF Oldie

Post by ks_sachin »

UlanBatori wrote:I see that PelosiBibi is facing rebellion. Wondered why (not that I disagree that donkeys need new leaders). But the hate is against the fact that Pelosi saw common cause with The Unmentionable (**), say, in passing tax reform. There was an amazing amount of smiling etc when that happened. No wonder stock market is heading down: the clear consensus in COTUS House is for 2 years of obstruction and hot air. Vive Le Dictareurshippe!
Sir,
Have you a name for your language and an app to learn the same?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

I saw an article in Scientifc Mongolian (I think) on this Manipulation thing. Pretty scary showing the (claimed, probably fake) graphs of origins etc. Of course it "proved" that the (One Party) were much smarter than the (Other Party) so it was all the smarter ones' fault :(( Point is, both did it. One won.

But the larger point left unaddressed is: what percentage of messages were ***FALSE**? And which side were they from? Isn't there an implicit (biased) assumption that whatever is published on, say, CNN is ALWAYS TRUE, and what is seen on RT.com is false? What about the Syrian war case where we have pretty thoroughly looked at all sides and come to our own conclusions? What about the biased writing on CNN and NYT where we KNOW the facts from first-hand experience?

(Not that Fox is any less crooked... I know a desi bibi from another part of the dunia who came to yoo ess and was interviewed on FOX. She has some choice comments about the sheet ignorance that she encountered from those all-knowing Expert Talking Heads).

One problem is that some of our correspondents from across the oceans, who profess super-expertise on all things in America, have not been seen even considering the possibility that CNN, NYT etc (not to mention the Official Guvrmand) lie routinely and habitually.

So the worst accusation I can see against the Russians is that they provided a window to another side of the stories which Americans were getting from their "Mainstream Media". IOW, the possibility that the truth was different. Plus some leads on stories that showed the other side of some of the candidates.

Why is this bad for Democracy (I don't mean the parties that claim to be democratic such as PDP, DPRK etc)?
At the end of it all, I think the Russians are SAVING democracy by making it possible (and alerting to the idea) to actually search and find different sides of every story. The crooks who hope to win by Mushroom Theory are the ones who are angry and :((

Now THAT model fits all known data.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

ks_sachin wrote:
UlanBatori wrote:I see that PelosiBibi is facing rebellion. Wondered why (not that I disagree that donkeys need new leaders). But the hate is against the fact that Pelosi saw common cause with The Unmentionable (**), say, in passing tax reform. There was an amazing amount of smiling etc when that happened. No wonder stock market is heading down: the clear consensus in COTUS House is for 2 years of obstruction and hot air. Vive Le Dictareurshippe!
Sir,
Have you a name for your language and an app to learn the same?
Yes.
BRFese. 4 ppl with space for thought in the concrete between their ears.
:mrgreen:

App is Can be downloaded from here
SaiK
BRF Oldie

Post by SaiK »

Good points ramana ji.

But dems taking over house majority can hinder trump sarkar.
- subpoena him on russian interference, finances etc.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Vayutuvan wrote:Cain mark ji, Illini pedigree is worth bragging about, no?

huh? Whats the point of this post?
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Has anyone shown that the Russians interfered by posting ***DEMONSTRABLY FALSE*** info and spreading that in such a manner to swing a significant number of votes? If Putin posted the truth, then Putin should get Congressional Medal of Freedom, hain? And I would support kicking out Mueller for his Moral Jihad: catching people for tax fraud, this-that, is all way outside the above fundamental question. I don't know why courts don't toss out all indictments saying Mueller has no jurisdiction.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

And on cue: Orang-Utan lashes out at Mueller
Strange. It's like trump NEEDS Mueller to be there as a convenient target and sore point to rally the Faithful.
Trump's temper apparently boiled over after meetings on three successive days between the President and his lawyers as they work out written answers for Mueller about alleged collusion between his campaign and Russia in the 2016 campaign.
The Washington Post reported on Thursday that there are at least two dozen questions about events that took place before the 2016 election.
"There are some that create more issues for us legally than others," Trump's lawyer Rudolph Giuliani told the paper. Some questions were "unnecessary" and others were "possible traps" or might be irrelevant, he said.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

lalmohan, Can you search for the graphic?
ramana -i saw a graphic a few days ago that completely illustrates your point. measuring the ideological spread of members of the house and senate. 20 years ago there were overlapping blue and red bell curves in the centre. this year there are two distinct (non overlapping) blue and red bell curves. the centre is dead.

this is the brilliant outcome the Russians have achieved - again, not just in the US, but in most of the western democracies. france and Germany managed to take counter action prior to their elections (but merkel is still out as putin wanted) but the US and UK fell into the bear trap

from a Russian perspective, they have destabilised the west using their own systems for a good decade if not longer and reclaimed their strategic leadership space. they don't actually care about DT or Farrage or Le Pen... all have served their purpose.
While I say the center is dead, what I say is even more significant that Pelosibibi has upended the old Southern Democrat hold on the Democratic party and restored it to the Republican party of Lincoln. Please weigh what I am saying. It was Lincoln party that was pro-minority (13th and 14th Amendments) and pro-business and it was the Great Depression and the Johnson Civil Rights act that gave control of Democrats to the Southern (for lack of better word Jimmy Carter type) Democrats. Meanwhile DT has just seen the limits of WMN wave that propelled him to power.

He has to build new coalitions.
As for your observation on the collapse of center in the Western Democracies, I submit this is the result of end of Cold War. They do not have the political existential threat from Totalitarianism : Fascism or Communism. Its back to Great Power politics.

Gus said:
Trump concentrated on senates and made a lot of races close in deep red states that he won comfortable in 2016, resulting in huge unpredictable wins in a friendly map.
It looks like that but the loss of Congress seats in areas he had won comfortably before shows his reliance on WMN has peaked.
Not going to bet any more gains.
To put things in perspective Pelosi has won 44 or 45 of the 54 California seats. Only 9 or 8 Republicans in California. Total rout.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

ramana
post cold war we had blairism and bushism - which under the guise of rising prosperity for the common man, strongly pushed nato and the eu right into the strategic buffer zone of the Russians - which made them very unhappy (Poland, Balkans, and worst of all Ukraine)
they said they would push back (they even wrote books about it including how to do active measures), and they did it and continue to do it
the cold war was never really over, you could blame the neocons, but really its a perpetual see-saw between great powers
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

It takes about 50 to 60 years for the changes to kick in.
Blairism/Bushisim are just continuation of the Cold War era.
Now we are seeing the changes.
Essentially
DT has taken out the country club consensus Republicans in the primaries.
NP has take out the Southern Democrats now.
2020 will be true clash of the ideologies.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Ramana: What's with the wildfires now becoming urban fires in both N and S CA? Isn't it way past the season (May through August)? Losses are now approaching those in (dare I say it) some US bombing campaigns abroad. Any mention of the above? I used to think tornados were sort-of ATM's answer to some of this, but this is now approaching 10,000 homes, toll heading to 100 with 600+ missing. That's close to the 'Frisco quake of 1989/90, hain? DT says its a liberal incompetence in not removing dead wood, and it appears that this may be valid: it was blamed for the Yellowstone fire of 1989 too.
Vayutuvan
BRF Oldie

Post by Vayutuvan »

ramana wrote:
Vayutuvan wrote:Cain mark ji, Illini pedigree is worth bragging about, no?
huh? Whats the point of this post?
Sorry for that sour note. Cain Marko's post was an ad hominem. I was pointing that out with civility. Please delete at will. I will delete this one soon.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Also, I wonder why no one has started calling for large open spaces to be mandated in all such communities, that can be protected from fire. Maybe high netting to keep out wind-blown embers. I don't know which other nation has this phenomenon - Australia? When I have asked about fire protection measures, some opinions have been that communities don't really mind a periodic burn-down with insurance paying assessed value.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

One shibboleth was that a wildfire won't jump an eight line freeway. That was broken in Ventura county Woolsey fire.

In NoCa the origins are suspected to be Utility neglect of sparking transmission lines.
CA has regulations to not cut underbrush part of Moonbeam agenda.
And even in the drought conditions this was abided leading to massive underbrush.
So trigger and conditions are there.
Just last year SB901 exempting liability for utilities for wildfires was passed to cope with 2017 fires.
Now the PUC has suggested extending to this year also. Needs legislation for this.
I think it should be extended but the utility mgt that mismanaged should be fired without golden parachute.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Ok Vayutuan.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

The Moonbeam Underbrush SNAFU is the thing that may bring elephant herds back in CA, and explains the DT campaign. Smells dung. Then again, those burned out have no home, no communities, and may move away from CA and hence not vote. Many seemed to be retirees/ not people with regular Big Company jobs that would let them just start in a new apartment. Home insurance will zoom.
Malibu evacuated! Isn't that were the private university overlooking the ocean is located? Sunset Boulevard? I used to try imagining what it would be like, living (and "working"!!) there. Long way from Mongolian Steppes. In both distance and $$$$$$.
How close is all this to a blaze that actually sweeps through dense LA I wonder.
Brings back Ronald Reagan's wisdom:
Trees Cause Pollution!
Sometimes I think DT is the Ronald Reagan Revenge. No one dares call DT a "Potted Plant Potus". :eek:
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Pepperdine
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Yes, Pepperdine is the name I couldn't remember.
Malibu actually burned!!!
Woolsey fire killed at least one firefighter who was run over by a pickup truck while he was sleeping.
Grammer revealed on Sunday, November 11, that her $3.2 million Malibu estate fell victim to the flames that spread through the entire city as well as the neighboring towns of Oak Park, Calabasas and West Hills.
“Sadly my house couldn’t be saved,” she wrote via Instagram at the time alongside a snapshot of the 6,000 square-foot property on fire. “The courageous firefighters were able to save my cars and personal items recovered from my home.”
The Bravo star purchased the mansion in 2011
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

Vayutuvan wrote:
ramana wrote: huh? Whats the point of this post?
Sorry for that sour note. Cain Marko's post was an ad hominem. I was pointing that out with civility. Please delete at will. I will delete this one soon.
MY post was an Ad hominem? How? And in who's direction? Saar, all I was pointing at was NRaos line under his br tag, iirc it always said something about illinination or something....I remembered because I had engaged in anumber of discussions with him. So what exactly eej the praablem? Where is the offense ? Totally confused here :-? As Ramana garu is saying ....what is your point?
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

ramana wrote:Pepperdine
Sweet campus...
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

It is true that, as measured by GDP, or by the size of the credit and equity markets, or even just by the gaudy presence of our Googles, Amazons and Apples, the United States is the greatest machine for the production of money in the modern history of the world.

But this wealth is largely an abstraction, a trick of the broad and largely meaningless aggregations of numbers that makes up most of what the business pages call “economics.” The American commonwealth is shockingly impoverished. Ask anyone who’s compared the nine-plus-hour train ride from Pittsburgh to New York with the barely two-hour journey from Paris to Bordeaux, an equidistant journey, or who’s watched the orderly, accurate exit polls from a German election and compared them with the fizzling, overheating voting machines in Florida.
https://www.truthdig.com/articles/the-e ... hemselves/
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Two comparisons that mean that I will not waste time reading the rest of that. The 9hr is because there is a break at Lancaster PA. Take a non(usual) stop plane instead: only 1hr 35 mins by wonderful airlines such as USAir. Plus 2 hours minimum arrival window at destination + 1 hr delay getting off the plane and getting the 1 bag u r allowed to carry. + 1 hr at each end getting to and from the airport in traffic = 6 hrs 35 minutes. On the few days in November that JFK does not have a 3-hour delay due to weather/ weather elsewhere / Orange Paki Alert etc etc.
So you lose 2.5 hrs to save $130 each way, cheapest. $52 /hr. I would take that any day. Peaceful ride in a comfortable seat equivalent to airline business class (which is probably $1000 each way), read a book. oh! And WiFi is probably free on the train?
Or, in the US, just hop in your car and drive 340 miles. That's about 8 hours including pee-pee stops and meal stops. Until you reach NYC and then walk.

The other comparison is even more hilarious: the :(( is that EXIT POLLS by the ga-ga, turn out to be :rotfl: . Hey, which is why one should always tune in to just one Exit Poll.

UBCN. :mrgreen:
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

this book is free to read on kindle reader via amazon now . it appears as a book in a book inside "man in the high castle" by phulip k dick, but is a real book. man in the high castle is a masterpiece and is a series on amazon prime now. I am a real fan of the kompetei inspector and juliana crain. the SS ubergruppenfuhrer plays his conflicted role well.

Product Description
1966 -- a century after the Confederate States of America won the Civil War -- the Cold War rages.

The Soviets control the west coast. The British have The Colonies. The Confederacy is a powder keg in the middle.

A terrorist attack in dystopian Atlanta lights the fuse.

A Captain in the KKK grows disillusioned with his country. A widow who won’t grieve grows disillusioned with herself. A slave working at a weapons factory reaches his limits. A British invasion of Black Panthers. A Russian spy hides in plain sight. A President cashes in his chips.

The Grasshopper Lies Heavy tells the story of an America on the brink- of war, of identity, of starting over.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

4 powerful ruthless empires nose to tail in what is today CONUS. heavily armed and spoiling for war.

I gotta read it cover to cover. should be a epic scale manthan with memorable characters "doing what it takes to survive in the killing fields"
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Wow! Have to rush out to Mongolian Books to see if this is permitted by the regime. There goes my raise money. Why does he ignore the 800 million-ton dlagon in the middle? Isn't CA owned by that red flag, not Putin i wonder. Plus north-midwest by Ummah
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

it needs craft and patience to reach these multi layered dystopian alternate history novels esp by a writer like philip k dick. you might want to start with the amazon prime series if prime is there in your mongolian le-education camp

like jules verne predicted tech trends a few centuries ago, i find some of these writers could predict the shape of things to come decades or even centuries ago ...
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

UlanBatori wrote:Two comparisons that mean that I will not waste time reading the rest of that. The 9hr is because there is a break at Lancaster PA. Take a non(usual) stop plane instead: only 1hr 35 mins by wonderful airlines such as USAir. Plus 2 hours minimum arrival window at destination + 1 hr delay getting off the plane and getting the 1 bag u r allowed to carry. + 1 hr at each end getting to and from the airport in traffic = 6 hrs 35 minutes. On the few days in November that JFK does not have a 3-hour delay due to weather/ weather elsewhere / Orange Paki Alert etc etc.
So you lose 2.5 hrs to save $130 each way, cheapest. $52 /hr. I would take that any day. Peaceful ride in a comfortable seat equivalent to airline business class (which is probably $1000 each way), read a book. oh! And WiFi is probably free on the train?
Or, in the US, just hop in your car and drive 340 miles. That's about 8 hours including pee-pee stops and meal stops. Until you reach NYC and then walk.

The other comparison is even more hilarious: the :(( is that EXIT POLLS by the ga-ga, turn out to be :rotfl: . Hey, which is why one should always tune in to just one Exit Poll.

You miss the point. Eurorail covers the Pittsburgh-NYC distance in ????
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

UlanBatori wrote:Two comparisons that mean that I will not waste time reading the rest of that. The 9hr is because there is a break at Lancaster PA. Take a non(usual) stop plane instead: only 1hr 35 mins by wonderful airlines such as USAir. Plus 2 hours minimum arrival window at destination + 1 hr delay getting off the plane and getting the 1 bag u r allowed to carry. + 1 hr at each end getting to and from the airport in traffic = 6 hrs 35 minutes. On the few days in November that JFK does not have a 3-hour delay due to weather/ weather elsewhere / Orange Paki Alert etc etc.

And as to your beloved Georgia polls:
But this year, our state failed its voters. More than a million citizens found their names stripped from the rolls by the Secretary of State. Tens of thousands hung in limbo, rejected due to human error and a system of suppression that had already proven its bias. The remedy, they were told, was simply to show up – only they, like thousands of others, found polling places shut down, understaffed, ill-equipped or simply unable to serve its basic function for lack of a power cord.

Students drove hours to hometowns to cast votes because mismanagement prevented absentee ballots from arriving on time. Parents stood in the rain in four-hour lines, watching as less fortunate voters had to abandon democracy in favor of keeping their jobs. Eligible voters were refused ballots because poll workers thought they didn’t have enough paper to go around. Ballots were rejected by the handwriting police. Georgia citizens tried to exercise their constitutional rights and were still denied the ability to elect their leaders. Under the watch of the now former Secretary of State, democracy failed Georgians of every political party, every race, every region. Again.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

er..
You miss the point. Eurorail covers the Pittsburgh-NYC distance in ????
AFAIK, infinite time at infinite cost: they don't even bother to offer a service on that sector. Sorry, there goes that. The comparison ignored the very functional intercity services in the NorthEast and picked ONE where there is a break in schedules at Lancaster. Is there nothing like that in Europe? No delays? :rotfl: Connecting train to wherever is always ready when one steps off the first train?

As for exit polls, my point is that the failure of exit polls to predict reality says nothing about the functioning of a democratic society. Perhaps American pollsters working for leftist rags such as CNN and NYT are biased dumbasses compared to the Germans who get a basic arithmetic education? No comment on German honesty intended. Maybe Americans are free people who diss those who intrude into their private voting preferences, compared to Germans who are brought up trained to be like cattle in Queues and answer any question asked of them by official-looking entities?

The description of the voting difficulties in the US State of Georgia sounds like it comes from Democrat-run polling localities, written by totally unbiased Democrat papparazzi. They have always been like that, since Reconstruction. Not so long ago they had Literacy Tests. In Republican ones it was uber-smooth. :mrgreen:
komal
BRFite

Post by komal »

UlanBatori wrote: The description of the voting difficulties in the US State of Georgia sounds like it comes from Democrat-run polling localities, written by totally unbiased Democrat papparazzi. They have always been like that, since Reconstruction. Not so long ago they had Literacy Tests. In Republican ones it was uber-smooth. :mrgreen:
In the USA, the states control polling places. All polling places in Georgia are run by the GOP.

Fully understand your point that the Donkeys are the party of racism (despite passage of Voting Rights Act, Civil Rights Act, Immigration Act of 1965, and desegregating the military) because JAWJA elected a Donkey as Governor in 1981 -- but to, a few of us anyway, facts do matter.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

komal wrote:
UlanBatori wrote: The description of the voting difficulties in the US State of Georgia sounds like it comes from Democrat-run polling localities, written by totally unbiased Democrat papparazzi. They have always been like that, since Reconstruction. Not so long ago they had Literacy Tests. In Republican ones it was uber-smooth. :mrgreen:
In the USA, the states control polling places. All polling places in Georgia are run by the GOP.

Fully understand your point that the Donkeys are the party of racism (despite passage of Voting Rights Act, Civil Rights Act, Immigration Act of 1965, and desegregating the military) because JAWJA elected a Donkey as Governor in 1981 -- but to, a few of us anyway, facts do matter.
State election commissions or boards controls the rules to counties. But county election board officials actually control what happens at polling booths within the county. Lots of under the table hera pheri going on wherever one party is a majority in a county. The US federal govt. has passed Real ID laws for driver’s license to make sure they are valid for air travel. Similarly this needs to be implemented for positive photo voter ID. India has 850 million positive photo voter IDs. At the end of this month MP and CH are going to the polls with nearly 70 million people going to the polls who will ALL present photo ID.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

ArjunPandit wrote:
The price of freedom is never too high ;)
What an insult!!! A measly HALF a million???? That was passed in 2002 in Afghanistan. We counted. 300,000+ pakis by January 2002. Iraq 2003- was a full 3M at least. And so on.