Pulwama Attack

Shameek
BRFite

Re: Pulwama Attack

Post by Shameek »

Someone was asking earlier about the western media being quiet. Here is a BS article from the Washington Post. I'm sure more of this will start as everyone goes back to their daily lives. :evil:

Link
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Both.the Iran.and Pulwama attacks are linked. And Pak won't do that on own. Who is giving them support?

Why were the attacks made?
Was Iran attack to taint the reaction from India by bringing another actor?
Maybe plan was to attack India and Iran got added.
Reaction from Iran muddies the situation due to their track record.
This put into war category above terrorism.
Raveen
BRFite

Post by Raveen »

ramana wrote:Rohan1424 banned for trolling
Thank you!
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

With big pain just channeling out :

1) Since porky nu-clear tests were funded by Saudi's (king before MBS), how do we expect the more extreme person to leave the legacy of its predecessor. The wahabism was invented and funded by these guys. India sustained post test sanctions via sovereign bonds, but porkis were able to tide it via Saudi's.
2)Was reading that porki business establishments (cements etc) generate approx. 20 bn /year, in addition to what Saudi's, imf bailout and 60 bn of Chinese baks shish (via seepeck)
3) Now with America going out of A'stan, this was done with confidence (or over confidence) to give them one upmanship in end game of Af'ganistan (kind of trailer of what India can expect if it did not solve Kashmir according to its wishes). Also they can rent their services to new Saudi master to loosen the purse strings, With short term instigating Modi to commit a strategic blunder where they would be prepared to give us a bloody nose.
4) Please note the Saudi plan to build refinery in Gwadar is not pipe dream (connects porkis, saudis' and chinos) , massa to is involved with this as part of quid pro quo for honorable solution. Big news to watch out for in near term would be if Netanyahu visits porkistan or porkis recognize Israel
5) This is a civilization battle and cannot be viewed primarily from lens of just military lens, needs a strike to inherit civilization moral strength i.e yindu baniyas can never fight and hard e momins are 1 equal to 10 bainyas. In the end their god has promised them victory.
6) This needs to be made a final battle (or preparation to that) to take it to its logical end.

Short term :

1) Ban paki goods into India - already done by Govt via 200% duty
2) Find the insiders who helped this do (even as little as procuring phones) , from news the guy who created device is believed to be still in valley and execute them publicly. No more dead bodies just burnt them so they can eagerly join 72.
3) Not a single drop of water should be allowed to flow from rivers that have origins in India and go into porkistan, leave them dry see how seepeck can deliver portable water.
3)Need to have open overt strikes to big paki military (big dumps, isi local office from JIT Misc who are responsible for planning these attacks) via Air Force or missile attacks (I do not care if we need to lob few Brahmos , cost of few missiles if never greater than cost to avenge blood of our fallen). Take out HaFiz Suaar, lakhvi and Azhar. Land grab strategic pieces where we are on disadvantage.
4)Prepare our defenses for porki misadventure till elections are over and summer that lies just over the horizon.
5) No flights going to porkistan should be allowed over Indian airspace, they need to divert.

Medium Term:

1) Build intelligence capabilities within both porkistan and Afghanistan
2) Find partners with Iran behind the scenes who would be bankrupt with sanctions and would need our support (both money and material)but do not publicly join them. IT should be transactional based on what support they can provide in hurting Pakistan.
3) Target JIB responsible for drugs and fake currency that bring money to porki army, target porki army businesses (cement, sugar factories) that bring in revenues.Target high profile leaders both in intelligence and tanzims operating out of porkistan. They should feel long arm of RAA everywhere and should be like no porki civilian without fear even before leaving house does 2 namaz

Long Term:

Final War to crush the snake head, "no porkistan, no cry". IF we do not see this as a final battle or plan for it, then our civilization will perish .

What we can do as real rakshaks :

Donate generously to our fallen soldiers.
Write letters to our soldiers and make them feel proud. I as teenagers wrote letter to late Vikram Batra during kargil days, yeh dil mange more.
Encourage our young generation to join forces
Name and shame who support jihadi's within, they should be burned on social media.
No more aman ka tamasha, stop buying any porki items or porki entertainment
No infighting, lets have a common goal
Foreign citizen/residents write to your governments to stop aid to porkistan
Last edited by krishna_krishna on 18 Feb 2019 06:25, edited 4 times in total.
salaam
BRFite

Post by salaam »

ramana wrote:Both.the Iran.and Pulwama attacks are linked. And Pak won't do that on own. Who is giving them support?

- Iran attack is to show MBS, that money is being well spent. With Syria winding down, Shia/Sunni fight has to be continued elsewhere.
- India attack helps publicize Kashmir when world media attention is focused on the region due to the Visit. It’s also another attempt to actually force a confrontation during election time.

- I feel that powers bigger than Aabpara brains are at work here.
Mort Walker
BRF Oldie

Post by Mort Walker »

ramana wrote:Both.the Iran.and Pulwama attacks are linked. And Pak won't do that on own. Who is giving them support?

The attack about Jan. 20/21 on the Afghan Military Intelligence in Wardak Province is linked to Pakistani support of the Taliban.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... itary-base

All 3 of these attacks were coordinated by TSP Army. It is very possible the US paid the Taliban to attack the Iranians through intermediaries in TSP allowing for 2-3 levels of separation. It is very likely that US financed the Taliban through TSP to do what they needed to and India was just collateral damage. This is what the Iranians are claiming. The Iranians need to be heard out about this.
Pathik
BRFite

Post by Pathik »

Shameek wrote:Someone was asking earlier about the western media being quiet. Here is a BS article from the Washington Post. I'm sure more of this will start as everyone goes back to their daily lives. :evil:

Link
Thats the author:
Niha Masih
Niha Masih is the India correspondent for The Washington Post based in New Delhi. Before joining The Post in 2019, she reported on politics, conflict and religious fundamentalism in India for Hindustan Times and New Delhi Television (NDTV)
Prashanth_R
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prashanth_R »

Shameek wrote:Someone was asking earlier about the western media being quiet. Here is a BS article from the Washington Post. I'm sure more of this will start as everyone goes back to their daily lives. :evil:

Link
I will be more happy if Western media mainly USA based media don't cover any news about India.

In USA, media is divided into groups based on Parties they support.

1) Media which support Republicans like FOX, First of all this Media main concentration is USA and they dont care about world.So you hardly see any news about India in these Media channels. their world revolves around USA only.

2)Media which support Democrats like CNN,Washintonpost, NYT etc, these media houses are full of leftist similar to NDTV. They go to any extent to support Muslim world. These Media houses sometimes cover India and Hinduism only to show that Muslim world is not the only community with conservative ideas.
Prashanth_R
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prashanth_R »

chetak wrote:
Prashanth_R wrote:
yes, you're probably right.

If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride, no??
Yeah true, Opposition desperately need something to target Modi before elections
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

for Hindustan Times and New Delhi Television (NDTV)
The 99.9% :mrgreen:
Rohit_K
BRFite

Post by Rohit_K »

IMG Reliance pulls out of Pakistan Super League (PSL) in wake of Pulwama attack
https://indianexpress.com/article/sport ... 9-5588264/
IMG Reliance, on Sunday, pulled out as the producers of Pakistan Super League in wake of Pulwama terror attacks. The decision was taken after the massive backlash over the terror attacks in South Kashmir’s Pulwama district on Thursday. According to an IMG-Reliance official, asking not to be named, a mail was sent to Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) by Reliance officials, informing the decision.

In the mail written to Sohaib Sheikh, General Manager Marketing & Sales PCB and PSL, and Kamil Khan General Manager Marketing, Digital Media and Sports Production at Pakistan Cricket Board, IMG Reliance wrote: “Due to unfortunate events a couple of days back which resulted in the death of Indian soldiers, IMG Reliance is pulling out with immediate effects, from offering broadcast production services for PSL,” the source confirmed to IndianExpress.com.

IMG Reliance bagged the deal to produce and broadcast season 4 of the T20 league in January 2019. The first three seasons of the T20 tournament were produced by UK-based Sunset & Vine.
Last edited by Rohit_K on 18 Feb 2019 07:22, edited 1 time in total.
Y I Patel
BRFite

Post by Y I Patel »

India must go it alone for any planned retribution. There will be a lot of "help" offered since everyone knows India does not need help. Any "helper" will demand payoff later. By going it alone India retains all leverage for any wins. If necessary, adjust the scope of retribution to ensure no give-backs have to be negotiated when the shooting ends. And keep every action public to seize the narrative away from Pakistan. Pakistan needs to be kicked hard in the balls, and in front of a live audience.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

But what behavioral change would that induce?
Last edited by UlanBatori on 18 Feb 2019 07:49, edited 1 time in total.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Singha wrote:afghans have caught some cement trucks bringing in 10tons of explosives from TSP

I have posted the pix in Endgame thread.

cement imports from TSP could be one of the means how RDX is brought in. need to review the security procedures and track potential mule front cos in operation.
Singha ji,
In the terrain map of Pakiland you posted - i notice the thin strip of forest cover along LOC

Cant we use a some defoliant to thin & reduce the vegetation cover - Americans used Agent Orange in the 70s-there may be many newones in the market now.
I assume 90% of infiltration routes into Kashmir are via that area benefiting from the cover of vegetation & the covering fire of the Pakis hiding behind.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

my thinking is there is a western link to bombing Iran targets, but pulwama bomb was unilateral undertaking by pakistan itself. Either way scum of a country that doesn't deserve to survive in this neighbourhood.

As for help, India should accept help from afghanistan & iran, if help is offered from those quarters.
Y I Patel
BRFite

Post by Y I Patel »

This is not intended to be a facetious response - war is always fraught with uncertainty, but if Pakistan were to loose, say, the Neelam Valley, it will have domino effects elsewhere that will be very pleasant to watch. The behavioral change is them being forced to react to something India does for a change.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

During vayu shaki a garuda or popeye, garudamma launched from far away was demoed. I think it was a unpowered gliding kit

Its a good option for first wave of air strikes if they choose to take that route
Kakarat
BRF Oldie

Post by Kakarat »

Singha wrote:During vayu shaki a garuda or popeye, garudamma launched from far away was demoed. I think it was a unpowered gliding kit

Its a good option for first wave of air strikes if they choose to take that route
Are you taking about target 1?
Then it is IAI Harop, I dont think any other standoff kit was demoed
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Y I Patel wrote:This is not intended to be a facetious response - war is always fraught with uncertainty, but if Pakistan were to loose, say, the Neelam Valley, it will have domino effects elsewhere that will be very pleasant to watch. The behavioral change is them being forced to react to something India does for a change.
Yes, I would agree strongly with that, it is not at all facetious. The message
Terror Attack ==> Real, Lasting, Visible, Very Undeniable Loss
changes everything. Which is what is needed.

Just a "raid" does not change anything, they are used to being bombed by a lot of people including themselves. They don't care a fig about casualties, civilian or even among their Armed Forces.
Consider: Afghanistan war: 300,000 dead. FATA campaign: A few thousand Frontier Corps men. Kargil: 4000 NLI. Obama's CIA Predator raids: ~ 4000 (figure comes from US side, how many stars were awarded to the Predator operators). Balochistan revolt: ~ 2000? Kashmir LOC: ~1200/year for 20 years.

Sorry, but one more "Uri" raid, as admirable as that was, ain't going to make any difference to the PA.

I think loss of western Balochistan is eminently possible. For starters. India has been trying to convey that message for some time, now it may be time to make it real.
Guddu
BRFite

Post by Guddu »

Not sure I am understanding two of the ideas being proposed.
1. Balochistan can be freed: But Iraq has some issues with Baloch territory if I understand correctly. Also Balochistan is in the same situation vis a vis Bangladesh (E.Pakistan). India cannot support the Baloch much, since India is separated by pak's eastern border areas. Yes we can probably provide money and arms, but thats not going to defeat the paki army.
2. Abolish IWT: What will be gained, we are not even using the waters allotted to us. This is a card to be played later once we are utilizing the waters fully.
Prashanth_R
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prashanth_R »

Encounter underway in Pulwama, 2 to 3 Jaish terrorist trapped.
krishna_krishna
BRFite

Post by krishna_krishna »

From MBS press conference : " We will make greater Middle East and Pakistan will be eastern guard of Greater Middle East"
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

This was to start a war.

Baki needs to do Iran attack to get continuous baksheesh from 2.5 out of its 3.5 fathers. (yoo-ess, former-UK, barbaria). It also needs to score geo-political brownies with the other forefather (cheen) hence using Hafiz Suar to carry out attack in Cashmere. Why else cheen is protecting Hafiz Suar? Baki has "defeated" a super-power in Upaghanistan and thinks it is in driver seat and it needs to show that to Taliban. Hafiz Suar has personal grouses, his nephew got halaled quickly.

Attack on Iran checks out for 2.5 fathers. US can go to town putting Iran in dock. Barbaria will not have a oil competitor and also helps MBS score brownie points vis-a-vis hardline clerics and former-UK can continue getting lucrative contracts from Barbaria by cornering Iran. Also it sends a message to Iran's on-and-off benefactor -> Roos.

Attack in Cashmere, with 250 Kgs of RDX puts checks out as well for the remaining one (cheen).

If India attacks with full force, it puts cashmere in spotlight. It will also bring in Cheen to protect its investments (CPEC). Bakis have cannon fodder in millions. Why feed and educate them, when they can do jihaad on Bharat. Destroy its economic applecart.

I mentioned it earlier, this is the window of opportunity for Cheen to derail India economic growth story.

If India does a surgical strike, that will not wash down with its own population. Current GOI will lose election if they do not show any visible vengeance.

Diplomatic Isolation and economic strangulation option is all good but the results are unpredictable and the apple-cart of Jihadis will continue. Further, India already has red menace, demographic inversion in east and rampant proselytization to deal with.

====
What India can do?
====

Y.IP sir's Neelum plan must be put in effect. This when executed successfully will put Bakis in a tizzy. It also destroys Cheens investments in CPEC and it might have to rush in additional resources to protect it and that will draw dawn cheen into a war it might not want. We should be willing to fight war till the last baki.

Baluchistan and Sindh should be brought into play. IWT should be abrogated (not now, in peak summer). Lawhore and Kranchi must be destabilized. In effect, the motion to break up Bakistan should be put in play. Time is now, when Bakistan is isolated and US is focused on getting its own house straight and UK dealing with Brexit and EU dealing with UK. US-Cheen are at loggerheads and both need allies., fortunately commies are as tactical smart and strategically stupid as their jihadi brethrens in Bakistan.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Guddu wrote: 2. Abolish IWT: What will be gained, we are not even using the waters allotted to us. This is a card to be played later once we are utilizing the waters fully.
It will be easy to abrogate IWT, but it should be done in stages. First is to use it for creating droughts and floods in Bakistan (and blame it on global warming) and further use it to cause division between J&K and Bakistan.
In 2003 J&K state assembly passed a unanimous resolution for the abrogation of the treaty and again in June 2016, the Jammu and Kashmir assembly demanded for revision of the Indus Water Treaty. The legislators feel that the treaty trampled upon the rights of the people and treats the state of Jammu and Kashmir as a non-entity.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/jammu ... 99830.html
Causing drought/flood for Bakis using IWT and later abrogating it under the umbrella of "global warming" is a good thing. However doing it will require time, patience and lot of finesse.
Primus
BRFite

Post by Primus »

Sad news, Zee News showing four IA soldiers including a Major killed by Jaish terrorists in Pulwama. The clamor for revenge, and quick, is going to increase.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Seems it could be the Saudi's who are behind Pulwama attack. Pakistan seems to be acting as the dog of Saud who wanted to send a message of Greater middle east whose boundary will be Pakistan. Otherwise there is no reason to attack both India and Iran. Its time to Integrate Sindh Baluch POK and Pashtunistan and half of Punjab states to India which include Lahore and everything dear to India while kicking out Pakistani's to Saudi Arabia and those who could not leave to Punjabistan an area surrounded by India. Saudi's deserve the Pakistani's. Let's see how they will tolerate millions of them in the holy land capturing what belong to the rich sheiks.
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Primus wrote:Sad news, Zee News showing four IA soldiers including a Major killed by Jaish terrorists in Pulwama. The clamor for revenge, and quick, is going to increase.
Revenge of attack for an attack is not the solution. We have been doing this for a very long time. That will not end the problem. They will keep attacking us as long as they exist. Pakistan must have been finished long back. There is no reason for Pakistan to exist. No nation in the world will leave their own territory to be used for hostile activities by others. What are we showing restraint from capturing our territories that rightfully belongs to us? MBS need to be told that Greater India is going to to cover Saudi territory if Saudi don't apologize publicly for his Greater Middle east comment and if they don't hand over cheap oil to us every now and then, else we will claim rightfully Saudi Arabia and holy lands for having the largest number of Muslims in the world.
Last edited by uddu on 18 Feb 2019 09:03, edited 1 time in total.
Sid
BRFite

Post by Sid »

Indians do not have the appetite for body bags any more, our soldiers lives matters. I was all for restraint earlier but ****** this shit. Just raze that bloody place down.

RIP
uddu
BRF Oldie

Post by uddu »

Indian's do have. Don't worry about the media. They also need to be asked to toe the nation's line. The leadership must get tough now. There is no point in listening to every dorky media out there. Also anyone Crying for Pakistan from opposition ranks need to be asked to be debarred from politics and arrested and send to jail for life, so be it. If a law need to be brought in, so be it.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Post by SSridhar »

Five Army personnel including Major martyred in encounter with terrorists in Pulwama - ToI
Five Army personnel, including a Major, were martyred on Monday in an encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district.

A joint team of army's 55 RR, CRPF and SOG cordoned off the area in the early morning hours on Monday following credible inputs about the presence of some terrorists.

Two civilians were also killed during the encounter. The civilians were the owners of the house were the terrorists were reportedly holed up.

As a search operation was going on, terrorists fired on the forces, which led to a gunfight, police said.

During the encounter, five Army soldiers including a Major were killed. Those killed were Major DS Dondial, Head Constable Save Ram, Sepoy Ajay Kumar and Seooy Hari Singh.

Sepoy Gulzar Mohammad who was critically injured in the encounter succumbed to his injuries.
He was evacuated to army's 92 base hospital Badamibagh Srinagar for treatment.

Early on Monday morning, security forces and terrorists were engaged in a gunfight in the Pinglan area of Pulwama in Jammu and Kashmir.

According to latest information, two to three terrorists were trapped in the area.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

^^ We are taking heavy casualties. This is not good. Army needs to come up with a plan to hit back and clean up the area infested with pigLeTs
DrRatnadip
BRFite

Post by DrRatnadip »

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/encoun ... 041226.cms

Loss of five soldiers is disheartening. we are loosing more men in attempt to avoid collateral damage to locals while these b@stards freely obstruct army mission using stone pelting.
SSridhar
Forum Moderator

Re: Iran Issue

Post by SSridhar »

ramana,
Jundullah and Jaish-e-Adl are inveterate anti-Shia and there are so many powerful Pakistani terrorist organizations like the mother of all jihadi terror tanzeems, SSP (or its current name, Ahle Sunnat wa Aljamaat Pakistan) or Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) that support anti-Shia operations.

One can easily surmise therefore that with a foreign intelligence agency which has deep humint in-roads in Pakistan and with an ISI that would sleep with anyone for money, things are pretty easy in Pakistan. Most Pakistani politicians themselves have a vested interest in killing Shia in general and Iranians in particular. So, things are darn simple for an external intelligence agency to carry out its activities in TSP.

It could well be that the Pakis decided to have a free ride against India when they were asked to carry out an attack on Iran. They decided to time the two proximately. It becomes very difficult for a foreign government to turn around and selectively accuse Pakistan for only one act while indulging it for the other.
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

Singha wrote: officially 80% of land is arid or semi-arid. the rest 20% feed 200 mil souls.

as i posted the kashmirtimes link, the use of the 3 eastern tributary water completely within india using barrages and canal projects will hit hard the agri lands of west punjab.

this would likely hit one of their prime export earners basmati rice as well.

it needs to be done with finality, like the movement of a irrestible force slowly crushing the juggler vein.

we need to reduce TSP to a food scarce arid place like afghanistan, this will focus their considerable energies and weapons into internal fights as to who gets what from a shrinking and contested pie.
Their two top exports - Cotton & Cotton textiles (over 50% of exports) and basmati rice, can be crippled if GOI simply increases the export
subsidy by 3% - which we can justify under WTO. It takes a day to come up with that notification and as an added bonus get some farmer votes from increased demand.
Also, we export cotton to Pakistan (mostly from Gujarat) which provides the raw material for their export. Exports to Pak should be immediately banned.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

SSridhar wrote:Five Army personnel including Major martyred in encounter with terrorists in Pulwama - ToI
Five Army personnel, including a Major, were martyred on Monday in an encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir's Pulwama district.

A joint team of army's 55 RR, CRPF and SOG cordoned off the area in the early morning hours on Monday following credible inputs about the presence of some terrorists.

Two civilians were also killed during the encounter. The civilians were the owners of the house were the terrorists were reportedly holed up.

As a search operation was going on, terrorists fired on the forces, which led to a gunfight, police said.

During the encounter, five Army soldiers including a Major were killed. Those killed were Major DS Dondial, Head Constable Save Ram, Sepoy Ajay Kumar and Seooy Hari Singh.

Sepoy Gulzar Mohammad who was critically injured in the encounter succumbed to his injuries.
He was evacuated to army's 92 base hospital Badamibagh Srinagar for treatment.

Early on Monday morning, security forces and terrorists were engaged in a gunfight in the Pinglan area of Pulwama in Jammu and Kashmir.

According to latest information, two to three terrorists were trapped in the area.

We still haven't changed our strategy, this firefight with terrorists inside a house or compound is taking heavy toll.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

DrRatnadip wrote:https://m.timesofindia.com/india/encoun ... 041226.cms

Loss of five soldiers is disheartening. we are loosing more men in attempt to avoid collateral damage to locals while these b@stards freely obstruct army mission using stone pelting.

Exactly my sentiments. Watch this video from 22:00 minutes onwards. Maj Gen Bakshi describes how they got a couple of terrorists holed up in a house similar to this encounter in pulwana

Instead of suffering casualties just use flame thrower (shmel) and burn the place to hell. Those civvies who died were surely terrorist sympathizers. When will we ever learn there is no dharmic way to fight this war :|

f-Cuk hearts & minds!
Austin
BRF Oldie

Post by Austin »

Saudi Arabia signs $20bn in deals with Pakistan

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-47274672

Saudis , UAE and Pakis nexus is there to counter Iran .............Saudi funds Paki Elites and Bank Rolls its Nuke Program in return Pakis SF protect Saudi and they give Saudis the Sunni Bomb
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

In other news US Taliban meet got cancelled....
https://www.voanews.com/amp/us-taliban- ... U8CfbnzrGQ
Deans
BRF Oldie

Post by Deans »

ManuJ wrote:The CRPF convoy was transporting troops from Jammu to Srinagar.
Why isn't the railway being used for troop transport in the valley (Banihal onward)?
Much easier to sanitize and protect, with vastly reduced logistic footprint.
And I believe there are already elaborate security measures in place for protecting the Kashmir railway.
IR has hopefully made all the crossings in the valley underpasses or overpasses, so that should eliminate the biggest security risk.
There isn't a line running continuously from Jammu to Srinagar. Most of the section from Katra to Banihal, is not complete.
The highway is fairly secure (notwithstanding Pulwama). I've driven along some of it. RR units present every 200 meters, both along the highway and possible ambush points alongside (e.g. wooded areas).
They could use air transport - landing both in Avantipur and Srinagar, but they would be a sign that you do not have confidence in security of the most important road in the state.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Casualties could be trying to take them alive by keeping close cordon or RPG rounds or grenades or claymore mines