Pulwama Attack

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Re: Pulwama Attack

Post by Karan M »

Prem Kumar wrote:
Karan M wrote:Shooting at the protesters apart, perhaps more effort into crowd control devices like pepper bomb variants etc.
Logistical nightmare. In addition to their regular ammo, troops now have to carry crowd control equipment. Its impossible to do COIN & Policing and Winning Hearts/Minds at the same time. India is the only country that's even doing this.

We should announce a policy that all stone pelters will be treated as terrorists & the forces will shoot to kill. Any protest marches & media outrage must be crushed with an iron boot.

Kashmir will be won by bullets, like Punjab. Not by roses.
Not necessarily the same troops. Dedicated units like the CRPFs RAF, which accompany the soldiers.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Have eliminated top leadership of JeM in the Valley, anyone with gun will be killed, says Army
Lt Dhillion of the Indian Army also said that Pakistan Army's involvement in the Pulwama attack has been proved. He also had a message for mothers in Kashmir:: "Anyone who picks up guns in Kashmir will be eliminated, unless they surrender. This is a message to all the mothers of Kashmir."
he Indian Army Tuesday confirmed that three terrorists – the leadership of the Jaish-e-Mohammad in the Kashmir Valley – were eliminated in an operation that began late Sunday night and lasted 17 hours, Lt Gen KJS Dhillion, 15 Corps Commander said. “I would like to inform the nation that in less than 100 hours of the Pulwama terrorist attack, we have eliminated the Jaish-e-Mohammad leadership in the Valley which was being handled by JeM from Pakistan,” Lt Dhillion
Inder Sharma
BRFite

Post by Inder Sharma »

bharotshontan wrote:
Shankas wrote:
I beg to defer.
1) Allocate free plots to people from badlands of UP, Bihar, Haryana, Punjab. They know how to take care of themselves and muzzle those that need to be. As a bonus, it will depopulate these states.
2) We can do a MANREGA project to build and settle 500 self-sustaining model villages, each with a population of 10,000+. If UP can build 14 million toilets in 17 months...
3) Offer 0% corporate tax for construction companies and 0% tax for all industries setting up shop there.
4) BJP should encourage/nudge SME's and MME's in the states they rule to expand there. No need for large scale industries, that will happen later and on its own.
5) Majority of Kashmiri youths will get govt postings only in North East and the Southern States. Same goes for college admissions.
Okay, thanks for this post. I agree with the methods thought out here.
A small addition. Bring in Bangladeshi Hindus from North East and allocate them land and residence in Kashmir. This will help raise support for citizenship bill in Northeast (without changing the demographics there) and will also re-Indianize Kashmir again.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

'Saying the unsaid'
I don't understand this whole clamor of repealing art-370 and letting people (a.k.a Hindu) from UP/Bihar settle there and magically the Kashmir (alias Muslim) problem will get resolved. It is as if "people" in UP and Bihar have solved all their problems and there is no more problem in UP/Bihar. Isn't it laughable ? Heck Jammu region has majority of hindu yet they could not stop KM from treating them like second class citizens all along. We still have PDP / NC winning elections in Jammu. What say ?

Till few years back, Hindu-Muslim were fighting pitched battles with each other and rioting and No, Muslims were not at the receiving end. Anyways what stops Islamists from occupying whole of Kashmir sponsored by Gulf money in such a case. Think about it.

Terror attacks like Pulwama or Uri or Pathankot will never end till Pak exists in current state and shape. They may subside for few years but will return. Modi Ji can do only so much as a PM.
The generation which got radicalized in 90's and 00's is just coming into its own starting to occupy important positions in Pak. So expect more of anti-India mindset.
While in Bharat, I give it one more week before all this show of grief evaporates and Luytens go back to inviting Pakis to events, Sidhu restarts Bhangra on Kartarpur, singing concerts, book tickets for world cup match between India and terrorists and bhaiwood fawn over Pakis. As far aam aadmi, He/She is busy buying Shaan masala from Big Bazar.

PS: Instead of national anthem, show pictures of those martyred in Kashmir in cinema halls for full 52 seconds. Let the message hit home.
Amber G.
BRF Oldie

Post by Amber G. »

Pak newspapers and media are carrying report that US Chargé d’Affaires Ambassador Paul Jones has given some "important message" from Trump administration (per Pak's Foreign Office)

(The White House had, in its reaction to the attack on the Central Reserve Police Force bus in Pulwama on Thursday that left 44 paramilitary personnel dead, asked Pakistan “to end immediately the support and safe haven provided to all terrorist groups operating on its soil”.)
brvarsh
BRFite

Post by brvarsh »

Vikas wrote:'Saying the unsaid'
I don't understand this whole clamor of repealing art-370 and letting people (a.k.a Hindu) from UP/Bihar settle there and magically the Kashmir (alias Muslim) problem will get resolved. It is as if "people" in UP and Bihar have solved all their problems and there is no more problem in UP/Bihar. Isn't it laughable ? Heck Jammu region has majority of hindu yet they could not stop KM from treating them like second class citizens all along. We still have PDP / NC winning elections in Jammu. What say ?

Till few years back, Hindu-Muslim were fighting pitched battles with each other and rioting and No, Muslims were not at the receiving end. Anyways what stops Islamists from occupying whole of Kashmir sponsored by Gulf money in such a case. Think about it.

PS: Instead of national anthem, show pictures of those martyred in Kashmir in cinema halls for full 52 seconds. Let the message hit home.
With all the vents on the internet this comment I must say came out very sensible one. You can not expect to solve the Kashmir problem unless the root of the problem is dismanteled. Chinese playing a big role behind the scene and Arab/Oil/Drug money bank rolling Pakistan, it would be hard for India to deal with this problem alone with the capacity it has to survive the longetivity of this Saudi/China/Pakistan nexus. More and different must be done. But I still support removal of Article 370/35A because to address the problem we would need to undo the wrongs we have done in the past, and it has to be done with some political strong hands. No people of UP and Bihar won't go and settle in Kashmir, neither would Ambanis open manufacturing plants in the heart of the valley but removal of 370 will definitely send a message that India is serious and determine and all the wishywashy attitude needed to go. Abdullahs and Muftis would not support it, they may quickly change theit sides but they have not been useful in solving the issue anyways, so why carry the load? A complete legal and constitutional accimilation is the first step to move forward.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

ramana wrote:..snip..
However if Iran hits the TSP in Baluchistan with similar non state actors it takes the fear out and lets India respond as fit.
I would like a short term POK atleast readjustment of LOC and long term slice and dice TSP into five parts.
Sind and Kranchi city state like Singapore for mohajirs.

And RD, the GOI sanctions on Hurrirats is remarkable as Robin Raphael is their birth mother!!!!
The attackers are Jaish-e- Mohammed(JeM) whihc is a TSP irreuglar army. yet GOI promptly withdrew secuirty for the Hurrirats.
It sends the required signals to the HBC. I don't like HCB.
HBC is more accurate Hillary Ben**D Clinton.
Now I get her trip to Mota Bhai big fat wedding was to tie up these loose ends.
ramana ji, why this soft corner for Mohajirs. They were the original Pakjabis who split the motherland. If we are goimg to shed blood and money to slide Pakistan, then Karachi needs to become part of Bharat. Sindhis can have rest of the Sind and Mohajirs can have 'sex' with themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally I hate this kneejerk reaction by GOI. Why on earth were the Soft Terrorists provided with security by state govt or MFN status hanging with Pakistan in the first place ?

Do we need death of Indians to wake upto these realities. Anyhow as much as Jingos raise there voice, No army action is going to happen anytime soon when all Paki terror establishement either has melted away or/and Paki terror army is on high alert.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

brvarsh wrote:
Vikas wrote:'Saying the unsaid'

With all the vents on the internet this comment I must say came out very sensible one. You can not expect to solve the Kashmir problem unless the root of the problem is dismanteled. Chinese playing a big role behind the scene and Arab/Oil/Drug money bank rolling Pakistan, it would be hard for India to deal with this problem alone with the capacity it has to survive the longetivity of this Saudi/China/Pakistan nexus. More and different must be done. But I still support removal of Article 370/35A because to address the problem we would need to undo the wrongs we have done in the past, and it has to be done with some political strong hands. No people of UP and Bihar won't go and settle in Kashmir, neither would Ambanis open manufacturing plants in the heart of the valley but removal of 370 will definitely send a message that India is serious and determine and all the wishywashy attitude needed to go. Abdullahs and Muftis would not support it, they may quickly change theit sides but they have not been useful in solving the issue anyways, so why carry the load? A complete legal and constitutional accimilation is the first step to move forward.
Exactly, Article-370 must go and so must J&K be divided into 4 parts. It is an artificial entity held together by the hubris of KM, Pakis, JLN-pasand crowd, appeasement mindset and lack of b@lls by GOI. There is absolutely no love lost between KM's, Ladhakhis and people of Jammu. Like in S/W world, first isolate the problem and then try to find the solution. If I was in place of AD, I would go to the extent of splitting Kashmir into 2 parts to reduce the influence of terror-pasand parties.
Let Kashmiri Muslims know that terror has painful consequences and there is a price to pay.
At this moment of grief and high emotions, what stops Modi givt to take tough call internal and show middle finger to anyone and everyone rather than fight a provoked battle.

Throwing Army and security forces at Kashmir will not solve the problem. China despite harshest policies and military force is not able to subdue Islami terrorism whereas IDF are fighting these vermins with one hand tied behind and blindfolded.
Haridas
BRFite

Post by Haridas »

Mollick.R wrote:Posting few other links.....

The stated range is 100m -2km , so may be it can be used in Kashmir also.
No visible injury, no red spots on body like pellet guns (for bad PR in leftist media) but saves precious lives of forces.

A History of Using Sound as a Weapon
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/arti ... s-a-weapon

This Is the Sound Cannon Used Against Protesters in Ferguson
https://slate.com/technology/2014/08/lr ... tests.html

Sonic weapon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_weapon

Exclusive: Delhi Police to use high-tech sound device to disperse unruly protesters
https://www.indiatoday.in/india/north/s ... 2013-05-01

Misdirected use of equipment.
Bullet is cheaper, more focused and always has desired result.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/ind ... 058681.cms
Anyone who picks up gun in Valley will be eliminated: Army
"In a Kashmiri society, mother has great role to play. Through you, I would request the mothers of Kashmir to please request their sons who've joined terrorism to surrender and get back to mainstream. Anyone who has picked up gun will be killed and eliminated, unless he surrenders," Dhillon reiterated.

The Army commander said that Pakistan's main spy agency, the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) agency, was involved in last week's attack on a security convoy claimed by a Pakistan-based militant group.

"Our focus is clear on counter-terrorism operations. We are very clear that anyone who enters Kashmir Valley will not go back alive," the Lieutenant General asserted.

At least 40 CRPF men were killed in the car bombing on a Kashmir road claimed by the Pakistan-based Jaish-e-Mohammad (JeM) .

"We were tracking down top leadership since the attack. It was being controlled from across by ISI and Pakistan and JeM commanders," Dhillon told reporters.

The Army further said that the main people of the JeM's top leadership in the Valley have been eliminated.

"I would like to inform that in less than 100 hours of Pulwama terrorist attack, we have eliminated JeM leadership in the valley which was being handled by JeM from Pakistan," he said.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

audacious political and military moves are needed. not timid incrementalism. a self proclaimed future P3 must act according to our shoe size.

in 1801 murica was hardly a superpawa. but they took risks and did what they had to

When Thomas Jefferson became president in 1801, America was deeply in debt, with its economy and dignity under attack. Pirates from North Africa’s Barbary Coast routinely captured American merchant ships and held the sailors as slaves, demanding ransom and tribute payments far beyond what the new country could afford. He sent the U.S. Navy and Marines to blockade Tripoli—launching the Barbary Wars and beginning America’s journey toward future superpower status. Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates recaptures this forgotten war that changed American history with a real-life drama of intrigue, bravery, and battle on the high seas.

Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Political will is required at the end of the day. This is wait only increasing the anger and frustration.
Arima
BRFite

Post by Arima »

Iyersan wrote:Manish shukla a zee news reportr tweeted that something big is gonna happen. Then deletec his tweet. Daughter promise i saw that tweet. He knows something
I guess this is just bluff. any plans will be know only to few in govt and in military and information is guarded.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Actually if you look back, during surgical strike, it was reported that the pakis have been caught by surprise. Wish we used that element of surprise for bigger operation then. But I guess lives of just 19 soldiers is not big enough for the govt to take big military action.
Mollick.R
BRFite

Post by Mollick.R »

Haridas wrote: Misdirected use of equipment.
Sir, ferociously angry guy inside me gives 101 Topon Ki Salami to this remark of yours. :D

But practically speaking do you think is it possible that every day we fire 500-1000 full metal jackets to stone pelting piglets

Perhaps options like LRAD should also be evaluated.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

twitter

Saudi crown prince Mohammad bin Salman flew back to Saudi from Pak for one day on Mon on India’s request, de-hyphenating his trip with Pak. Arrives in India from Saudi, not Pak, on Tues eve. Puts Islamabad in a separate box. Triumph for Indian diplomacy
Thakur_B
BRF Oldie

Post by Thakur_B »

chetak wrote:twitter

Saudi crown prince Mohammad bin Salman flew back to Saudi from Pak for one day on Mon on India’s request, de-hyphenating his trip with Pak. Arrives in India from Saudi, not Pak, on Tues eve. Puts Islamabad in a separate box. Triumph for Indian diplomacy
MBS, having spent time in Pakistan, was told to go home and take a shower before showing up :rotfl:
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Firstly, even one life lost is too much. So ultimately it comes down to a judgement call on how far to go for *visible* payback. Some will deem 2 for 1 payback sufficient some will settle for 10 for 1. This based on individual emotional threshold for payback.

Secondly, Take the special case of bakistan which has vowed to wage a war of 1000 cuts / 1000 year war / etc. If one ponders on it for a while one cannot escape the conclusion that Bakistan intends to ensure the only one state of the two survive and from their pov they intend to make it through.

Now in the 2nd case, no payback will be sufficient because it is either them or us and a fight to the finish.

Any punch [re: Big military action] that is not a knock out punch will keep the problem lingering and the hits coming because of the nature of the game that the bakis have setup. Any response, no matter how high, will leave us dissatisfied AFTER the next hit. That is just how the mind plays with humans.

If one cannot get a grip on the basic structure of the game one will perennially be dissatisfied till the very end. The bakis understand this psychology and are trying to wear us out. Just that they are able to make us feel like that is a victory for them.

PS: When a new incident happens I too get that feeling in the gut but I get over it quickly. I have trained my mind to count the score and move on. Till the score is in India's favor I count it as victory and not allow myself to get overwhelmed and feel helpless because that is what the bakis are counting on.
Last edited by pankajs on 19 Feb 2019 13:21, edited 1 time in total.
Haridas
BRFite

Post by Haridas »

Mollick.R wrote:
Haridas wrote: Misdirected use of equipment.
Sir, ferociously angry guy inside me gives 101 Topon Ki Salami to this remark of yours. :D

But practically speaking do you think is it possible that every day we fire 500-1000 full metal jackets to stone pelting piglets

Perhaps options like LRAD should also be evaluated.
I am afraid why your eyes can't see the reality/truth? I ask this question to all my friends, why most Bharatiya have bad cognitive abelity? DNA defect I guess.

Throw stones on Indian Army, the person is declaring treason. There is only one remedy for treason, death. You yourself call out such person as piglet, connect the next dot, its not human, just rabid dog humanoid, handle it by giving it's destiny.

Dont want to offend by my plain speak, just trying to wake up sleeping countrymen.
Ashokk
BRFite

Post by Ashokk »

Rising call: India should not play Pakistan at World Cup
Veteran off-spinner Harbhajan said India were strong enough to win the World Cup even if they decide to forfeit the match against Pakistan in Manchester on June 16. "This is a difficult time. The attack that has happened, it was unbelievable and it's very wrong. Strict action will surely be taken by the government. When it comes to cricket, I don't think we should have any relations with them otherwise they will keep treating us like this," he told a channel.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Just watched imran on TV. He is scared shirtless.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Pratyush wrote:Just watched imran on TV. He is scared shirtless.
Did someone from pindi ask his neck size? Under the pretext of gift of a sherwani of course? Or are the noose free size?
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Ashokk wrote:Rising call: India should not play Pakistan at World Cup
Veteran off-spinner Harbhajan said India were strong enough to win the World Cup even if they decide to forfeit the match against Pakistan in Manchester on June 16. "This is a difficult time. The attack that has happened, it was unbelievable and it's very wrong. Strict action will surely be taken by the government. When it comes to cricket, I don't think we should have any relations with them otherwise they will keep treating us like this," he told a channel.
Good if indeed he has said that. Our cricketers are notoriously diplomatic generally barring gambhir and viru.
M_Joshi
BRFite

Post by M_Joshi »

IMO the best revenge right now should be to take Pakistan territory, and the most humiliating option for the Pakjabis would be the annexation of Kartarpur Gurudwara to India. It's nearly 5 kms from the border on the other side of river Ravi, but nonetheless if this can be grabbed by brute force & a shock attack then it will salvage many things for India simultaneously.
i) It would be first time in Modern history that IB boundary will be changed as a revenge. No clearer message to Pak about the cost of its misadventures.
ii) Indian public would feel vindicated as it would lead to hallaling of couple of hundred PA scums.
iii) Pakistan's effort to utilise Kartarpur corridor to start khalistani militancy will be toppled.
iv) Modi will be able to show to the countrymen & the world in large that India means business & ye naya hindustan ghar mein ghus ke hi maarega.

It's a long fetched idea but best thing possible in the short term. Baluchistan, PoK should be the next long term targets.
Last edited by M_Joshi on 19 Feb 2019 14:23, edited 1 time in total.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

After hearing the press meet by Army I feel a message is being conveyed that revenge has been taken by eliminating J-e-M top brass in the valley. And a warning to Ksahmiri youth that they will not be spared if they decide to take up the gun. With this I think the message is 'that's all folks' and everything is now back to naarmal. Or at least that is the impression GoI wants to create. Of course if any covert jhappad is being planned then it will take place at a later date irrespective of any of this. For sure there is not going to be another Op Parakram or large scale army deployment for now.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

BS-> He is pulling the same trick Musharaf did in January 2002 and Zardari did in December 2008 or Nawaz sharif in January 2016. Basically showing the middle finger and stating that Pakistan miltary is too strong for India to attack.

Is pakistan use of arming, training and sending its people into Kashmir an act of peace?
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Dilbu wrote:After hearing the press meet by Army I feel a message is being conveyed that revenge has been taken by eliminating J-e-M top brass in the valley. And a warning to Ksahmiri youth that they will not be spared if they decide to take up the gun. With this I think the message is 'that's all folks' and everything is now back to naarmal. Or at least that is the impression GoI wants to create. Of course if any covert jhappad is being planned then it will take place at a later date irrespective of any of this. For sure there is not going to be another Op Parakram or large scale army deployment for now.
i do not think that CRPF/IA will be fine with that .not to speak of mostly detached public which has expressed in unequivocal terms...GOI has acknowledged it. Let's leave it here. If GOI wants to blow themselves up then nothing can save us. Speaking of myself, I am not that pessimistic.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Aditya_V wrote:
BS-> He is pulling the same trick Musharaf did in January 2002 and Zardari did in December 2008 or Nawaz sharif in January 2016. Basically showing the middle finger and stating that Pakistan miltary is too strong for India to attack.

Is pakistan use of arming, training and sending its people into Kashmir an act of peace?
I am not arguing about that. The fact that PM TSP had to come on national TV and then comment on this issue is an indication that he is worried about the consequences of what has happened.
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Arima wrote:
Iyersan wrote:Manish shukla a zee news reportr tweeted that something big is gonna happen. Then deletec his tweet. Daughter promise i saw that tweet. He knows something
I guess this is just bluff. any plans will be know only to few in govt and in military and information is guarded.
Unless he or his fellow reporters have observed movement of troops? I agree if some sort of covert op is being planned, it will be tightly guarded. Even the last surgical strike was planned in unmarked cars around Delhi but troop / equipment movement will be hard to hide, right?
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Pratyush wrote:
I am not arguing about that. The fact that PM TSP had to come on national TV and then comment on this issue is an indication that he is worried about the consequences of what has happened.
+1. Same thought. It looks as if they have realized they made a huge mistake. According to a report, JeM is deleting whatsapp and Telegram messages that establishes links to Pakistan. Even the suicide bomber's video was deleted I think.
Cain Marko
BRF Oldie

Post by Cain Marko »

So if they are sure that ISI had a hand in this what stops them from lobbying a brahmos at ISI HQ? Seriously... Is tsp going to go all out in retaliation? I doubt it.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Bull shit, Pakistan has not realized anything, they want to carry out attacks and still have public and international sympathy from being Blacklisted by friendly Governments, Its all a public exercise. The same tricks have been played in the past. Please ignore this Bullshit
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Cain Marko wrote:So if they are sure that ISI had a hand in this what stops them from lobbying a brahmos at ISI HQ? Seriously... Is tsp going to go all out in retaliation? I doubt it.
The problem is we have 500 or so Bramhos when we probably need 25000 cm's to deal with Paksitan along with 15000 BM
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ArjunPandit wrote:
Did someone from pindi ask his neck size? Under the pretext of gift of a sherwani of course? Or are the noose free size?
historically, nooses have been free size but with the precarious paki finances being what they are, maybe they badly need to economize??
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^well didnt they get the lifeline from MBS. The fact that MBS caused one of the biggest financial crises in our living history is not lost on me
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aditya_V wrote:Bull shit, Pakistan has not realized anything, they want to carry out attacks and still have public and international sympathy from being Blacklisted by friendly Governments, Its all a public exercise. The same tricks have been played in the past. Please ignore this Bullshit
choose one, saar.

Sir Humphrey in Yes Minister:

Well, Minister, in practical terms we have the usual six options.

One: do nothing.

Two: issue a statement deploring the speech.

Three: lodge an official protest.

Four: cut off aid.

Five: break off diplomatic relations.

And six: declare war.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

It should not matter what Niazi thinks, we need to lob some at Mudrike.

It is about create the template and breaking the nuke blackmail.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

ArjunPandit wrote:^^well didnt they get the lifeline from MBS. The fact that MBS caused one of the biggest financial crises in our living history is not lost on me
imran will not dick around with MBS.

Remember what MBS did in turkey to his last critic??
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Cain Marko wrote:So if they are sure that ISI had a hand in this what stops them from lobbying a brahmos at ISI HQ? Seriously... Is tsp going to go all out in retaliation? I doubt it.
When we carried out Surgical strike in 16, we did not know how Pak will respond. We were ready for full war, border villages were emptied and IAF went full alert.

Yet, when Pak had the chance to retaliate, it choose to say SS never happened! All the bluster about Nasr & TNW if even one Indian soldier cross over yada yada...Nothing happened.

We found the antidote. As long as we carried out a full fledged invasion, Pak can deny it or not able to justify "TNW".

If we carried out standoff attack and say "we hit terror, our job done, we call for ceasefire". "If Pak retaliates, it proves state support for LeT& JeM and we have the right to defend."

This puts pressure on US to prevent any escalation. It will allow Pak to give off some steam (which we will return in kind) and force Pak for ceasefire.

A ceasefire and stalemate. Which is what we want.
Last edited by nam on 19 Feb 2019 15:36, edited 2 times in total.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Between 5 and 6 there are things short of war, By attacking through Proxies Pakis have been at war with us for 30 years, by giving in we have invited further attacks from them. Now we need to do something, attck posts, use a PGM where our aircraft rom our side of the border hits a Hino truck with 50 Paki troops, our Smerch strikes attacks a PHL03 Missiles.

I prefer long range GPS glide bombs or Israeli Deliah type attacks on Pakistani Army, it will demoralize PA. We can still play the Paki game of asking for proof that it was Indian Bomb that killed Paksitani Soldiers.

The more you keep quiet the more you invite Paki attacks, before Surgical strikes it was thought PA was formidable.