Pulwama Attack

Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Re: Pulwama Attack

Post by Dilbu »

Prashanth_R wrote:Call for Cricket Boycott is increasing day by day. Difficult time for ICC ahead, if India takes a stand and boycott World cup, Cricket world cup will be big failure without India. It will be really awkward for pakistan if ICC bans it from Worldcup(in worst case).
Why cant we just skip that match with TSP? Even if that means winning every single match left in the group stage, we can do it. Heck even if we try to do that and fail, people won't mind.
ashthor
BRFite

Post by ashthor »

The Iranians will have problems with an independent Baluchistan....they also have some problems with them.
Prashanth_R
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prashanth_R »

Dilbu wrote:
Prashanth_R wrote:Call for Cricket Boycott is increasing day by day. Difficult time for ICC ahead, if India takes a stand and boycott World cup, Cricket world cup will be big failure without India. It will be really awkward for pakistan if ICC bans it from Worldcup(in worst case).
Why cant we just skip that match with TSP? Even if that means winning every single match left in the group stage, we can do it. Heck even if we try to do that and fail, people won't mind.
Yeah that will work.

One more thing I want add is If UN designate azhar mahmood as Terrorist. Then India has strong case to force ICC to ban pakistan as terrorist sponsor country. If India is successful that will be greatest shame faced by individual Pakistani in global stage.

I know its very difficult but need to try hard.
CRamS
BRF Oldie

Post by CRamS »

Looks like all the diplomatic efforts have come to naught: Trump bahadur saying India and TSP make p!ss, UN chief's puke, Saudi ass holes giving TSP lotsa moolah and asking India to present 'evidence', of Chincoms b@stards mocking India etc. I won't be surprised if TATF also lets TSP off the hook because Uncle needs TSP for AfPak p!ss talks. So essentially, this barbaric terror attack by TSP has not stirred the so called international community one bit. Knowing that ModiJi is a shrewd operator, I cannot believe there is no strategy post Pulwama. Most likely, he has asked the army for a credible plan instead of just a frontal assault. I like the idea of India puling out of the WC cricket match. But Pulwama horror is gradually fading away.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Yes let's all collectively biss and drown bakistan.

That way the pressure can be relieved and it will surve a purpose too

Btw, Mudi is flying away to Korea. Does that mean everything is back to naarmal?
Last edited by pankajs on 20 Feb 2019 19:04, edited 1 time in total.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

A good BRF type article from former foreign secretary Kanwal Sibal.
For India, Pulwama should be the last straw
Two misleading and self-defeating arguments of some in India need refutation. One, that because of our failure to stabilise Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) we remain vulnerable to Pakistani sponsored terrorism. This suggests that we have invited terrorism from Pakistan because of our policy failures in J&K. In reality, terrorism is one more instrument Pakistan has used since 1989-90 to further its disruptive agenda in J&K. To link our policy failures in J&K that critics could date back virtually to our independence to Pakistani-sponsored terrorism in Kashmir decades later would be a false analysis. Kashmir cannot be stabilised unless Pakistani interference ceases there. If internal fractures and instability in a country make it vulnerable to terrorism from outside, India should have been promoting terrorism in Pakistan. But India is not a semi-rogue state like Pakistan that uses terrorism as an instrument of state policy. This is the problem, not in our policy failures in J&K.
The other argument is that Pulwama is the product of our hardened policies in J&K and our failure to talk to Pakistan. We have been talking to Pakistan since independence. From the mid-1990s we have had several rounds of a composite dialogue with terrorism and Kashmir on the agenda. Even as we were talking to Pakistan, it continued to stage terrorist attacks against India, even outside J&K. This argument also implicitly endorses the use of terrorism against us as a legitimate response to our operations in Kashmir to eliminate those resorting to violence in J&K.
We should announce the suspension of the Indus Waters Treaty (IWT) until such time as Pakistan eliminates India-directed terrorism from its soil by verifiably putting Hafiz Saeed and Masood Azhar out of action. Pakistan must also reiterate its commitment to the Simla Agreement and the Islamabad Declaration on not allowing the use of territory under its control for terrorism against India. If, despite larger international interests being involved, the US can abrogate the ABM Treaty, withdraw from the INF Treaty and the Paris Climate Accord, not to mention the Iran nuclear deal, and China can repudiate its obligations under the Law of the Sea as it has done in the South China Sea, why should we feel committed to a bilateral unequal IWT? The flow of water from India to Pakistan should be linked to the flow of terrorism from Pakistan to India.

Pulwama should be the last straw that broke the Indian camel’s back.
salaam
BRFite

Post by salaam »

It’s just to forfeit Indo-Pak game.
Last edited by salaam on 20 Feb 2019 19:07, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

What happens if we meet in semis or the final? Let us think through before jumping the gun
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Fantastic response. Indian business community has impressed me this time. Be it small time farmers who have put the nation above profits or Reliance group who pulled out of the deal to telecast Paki T20 league.
Pulwama attack aftermath: Farmers stop export, tomatoes in Lahore sell at Rs 180/kg
Farmers in Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh has taken a decision in order to mark their protest against the dastardly attack.

DNA Web Team Feb 20, 2019, 05:24 PM IST
In wake of Pulwama attack, farmers in India decided not to export their output to Pakistan, due to which price of vegetables skyrocketed in Pakistan's Lahore and other regions. Farmers in Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh has taken a decision in order to mark their protest against the dastardly attack. At present, there are 5,000 farmers who have been engaged in tomato cultivation in the region.

Speaking to ANI, Ravindra Patidar, a farmer said, "We are farmers and we grow tomatoes. We also export tomatoes to Pakistan. And by eating our food, they are killing our soldiers. We now want Pakistan to get destroyed. We will also not let any other country sent tomatoes to Pakistan."

"We are no more concerned about the prices of tomato getting exported. If there will be no soldiers, how will survive. All the surplus money coming from export will go in vain," said one the big tomato cultivators Basanti Lal Patidar.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

IndraD wrote:Women and children carried RDX over months across border, used in Pulwama terror attack https://zeenews.india.com/india/women-a ... 81918.html

...The process of collecting RDX reportedly began in March 2018 and the explosives were smuggled using backpacks, cylinders and coal bags to Tral village of Pulwama....
Forces lay siege to Tral village
By Reader Desk on February 2, 2019
https://kashmirreader.com/2019/02/02/fo ... l-village/

^
There were intelligence inputs on suspicious movements of JeM operatives in Tral village around Feb 2.
This use of women & children as mules for RDX only strengthens the need to setup a surveillance state there. Replugging my post >> viewtopic.php?p=2321380#p2321380

Crossborder movement should be made practically zero and start Operation Allout2 - in identifying the financiers and managers of Jihad in this side of the border in the valley including the rest of the country.
The urban naxals who have linked up with Kashmiri Islamists like that Umar Khalid, Shela Rashid who fan the tukde tukde sentiments should be dealt with an Iron hand - hopefully their protectors in Judiciary are set right behind the scenes in next term of Modi ji if he obtains strong majority in both houses.Even a threat of impeachment credibly conveyed will set right the hizzoners .
There is lot of housecleaning to be done.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

The diplomatic goal seems to be getting JeM and Mazood Azhar on the UN terror list. This will achieve nothing as we have seen in the case of JUD. :-?
Pulwama Attack: Investigation points to Rawalpindi connection
NEW DELHI: India is documenting evidence picked up during the ongoing probe to nail Pakistan’s direct involvement in the Pulwama terrorist attack which left 40 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) personnel dead.

According to people aware of the matter, the investigation has established Pakistan’s involvement in the attack given the use of an improvised explosive device owned by the proscribed, Pakistan-based terrorist group Jaish-e-Mohammad. Further, they said, it has been found that that the terrorists made calls to their handlers in Rawalpindi.

An official of a security agency told ET on condition of anonymity that India primarily wants to share the evidence of Pakistan’s involvement in the attack at international fora and give a fresh push to putting Jaish and its chief Masood Azhar on the United Nations’ list of global terrorists. The US has also asked Pakistan to give up its resistance on UN blacklisting of the terrorist group and its chief.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Dilbu wrote:Fantastic response. Indian business community has impressed me this time. Be it small time farmers who have put the nation above profits or Reliance group who pulled out of the deal to telecast Paki T20 league.
Pulwama attack aftermath: Farmers stop export, tomatoes in Lahore sell at Rs 180/kg
Farmers in Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh has taken a decision in order to mark their protest against the dastardly attack.

DNA Web Team Feb 20, 2019, 05:24 PM IST
In wake of Pulwama attack, farmers in India decided not to export their output to Pakistan, due to which price of vegetables skyrocketed in Pakistan's Lahore and other regions. Farmers in Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh has taken a decision in order to mark their protest against the dastardly attack. At present, there are 5,000 farmers who have been engaged in tomato cultivation in the region.

Speaking to ANI, Ravindra Patidar, a farmer said, "We are farmers and we grow tomatoes. We also export tomatoes to Pakistan. And by eating our food, they are killing our soldiers. We now want Pakistan to get destroyed. We will also not let any other country sent tomatoes to Pakistan."

"We are no more concerned about the prices of tomato getting exported. If there will be no soldiers, how will survive. All the surplus money coming from export will go in vain," said one the big tomato cultivators Basanti Lal Patidar.

I go to a place everyday, the owner of the place is as naarmal guy as other, only topic I heard him speak is booze, biryani and movie. Yesterday, he was looking at India map, I got curious as to why such a naarmal guy is seriously looking at map. I asked him what are you looking at in the map. He replied, this china is helping pakistan and troubling us, so looking at the map where they are. He was so surprised to find out that China is bigger than Pak (of course in just India map, you don't get to see entire China) still he was surprised with what he could see. He could have joined BRF and posted his strategy in this thread later.

Point is everyone is so pi$$ed with what happened. Heard almost everyone in my office talking about Pulwama. As some article was titled, Pulwama could be India's pearl harbor, it should indeed be, one way or the other.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

pankajs wrote: Btw, Mudi is flying away to Korea. Does that mean everything is back to naarmal?
I personally feel Modi will not or cannot do any thing like SS as we are too close to elections. This is the premise on which such a big attack took place as usual paki mind set good in “plan A”. I am sure they will not have plan B (what if India attacks) as usual paki’s mind.
For the moment plan A will hold as Modi cannot do anything other than “Kadi ninda”, rest will be after getting re-elected (if Modi comes back) lot of things will unfold and we can have fun. Till then we can also do only “Kadi ninda”
Shivaji
BRFite

Post by Shivaji »

Why do we need approval from Saudi or Hans or anyone else? It is very clear that GOI is going to give a big 'thappad' to Pakis. They know Pakis would want to retaliate and are readying response to that too as is evident from Bikaner DM warning Pakis to leave district.

Israel had condemned Pulwama attack on first day itself. And yet there was a new support statement yesterday along with noises from US, France, UK etc. In fact, everything is going so clinically that everyone seems to know it is just a matter of time. Anyone who has followed Modiji's style would know that he ticks all the boxes even though he has already decided course of action. So UN would be approached, dossier would be given to Pakis, FIR would be registered by NIA and so on.

GOI is not perturbed by Pakis having threats abt Afghan peace process or nuclear weapons. In fact, Pakis nuclear bluff is going to be called. Pakis have not read Modiji properly and thought he would be detered by upcoming election, US Afghan exit, Kulbhushan case at ICJ.

He will factor these and devise other ways to tackle them rather than pussyfooting on coming punishment to Pakis.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

madhu wrote:
pankajs wrote: Btw, Mudi is flying away to Korea. Does that mean everything is back to naarmal?
I personally feel Modi will not or cannot do any thing like SS as we are too close to elections. This is the premise on which such a big attack took place as usual paki mind set good in “plan A”. I am sure they will not have plan B (what if India attacks) as usual paki’s mind.
For the moment plan A will hold as Modi cannot do anything other than “Kadi ninda”, rest will be after getting re-elected (if Modi comes back) lot of things will unfold and we can have fun. Till then we can also do only “Kadi ninda”
Am curious why you think Modi has to wait for election? Does the Constitution of India prevent him?
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Let me add a little anal-e-sis of my own FWIW. Like all true BRFites my initial reaction is to open my wardrobe, take out the newly starched white dhoti, go to the darkest corner of the room and shiver in it. Modi will not/cannot/won't be allowed to do anything to TSP. Elections,DT, SD, Dlagon,nuklear praablem.. the list is long. Once I accept the fact that there is a good chance nothing will happen on the ground, I let myself think about what could be possible even if the chances are remote.

What has changed this time? A very large portion of the mango people of India who were by and large dhimmis, have turned into hawks after the successful SS. That warm seeping rage can be felt on the ground. Usually it is the business community who would puncture the tense atmosphere first with statements against war which could affect trade and profits. Surprisingly this time they are the ones who have gone on the offensive from day one and still haven't loosened the hold on paki collar. The people expect and are in fact demanding a solid jhappad to be delivered to TSP this time. The opposition parties have sensed this and are keeping quiet. There is very little to lose for Modi politically by launching an attack. Indians are now mentally ready even for a short term war if the initial military operation goes south. Since the element of surprise is not there any military option will carry its own risk and there in lies the delay. I think it is only a matter of time before India will take a very visible military action. It could be an escalation in scale when compared to SS. Like an air strike or even missile strike. (Back to the cave for shivering)
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Won’t speak before acting against Pak: Army chief Rawat
Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat has said that country will keep quiet on the retaliatory action against Pakistan in wake of the Pulwama attack. “Why do you want to inform Pakistan beforehand. This time we will not say anything,” he said when asked about the army’s response to Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan’s statement yesterday. Rawat is in Bengaluru for the inaugural function of biennial Aeroshow 2019.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Ramana:
Folks need some help
I would like a collection.of all.coomunicatioms tweets from US govt on #Pulwama collated please.
The very first onwards.

Thanks
Bart S
BRF Oldie

Post by Bart S »

Dilbu wrote:
We got to be smart about that so that we don't shoot ourselves in the foot or hand over an advantage to Pakistan. Bilaterals are easy, multilateral tournaments are a bit tricky.

Our objectives should be:
1> Hurt Pakistan if possible
2> Make a statement

A boycott here is essentially a walkover with Pakistan getting the points. Hence, it must meet the following conditions to make sense:
1> India should have already qualified
2> The free points that the Pakis get should not be helpful to them in qualifying (i.e they should either have been comprehensively ruled out of the semis by the time the India match takes place, or they should have comprehensively qualified).

If either of the conditions are not met, the best way would be to play the match, beat them comprehensively, and dedicate the victory to the victims of Paki terrorism.
yensoy
BRF Oldie

Post by yensoy »

Dilbu wrote:...Since the element of surprise is not there any military option will carry its own risk and there in lies the delay. I think it is only a matter of time before India will take a very visible military action...
Follow the moon. Nobody attacks on full moon day or few days before/after. If anything is to happen, it will be after 28th.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Delhi-Lahore bus made to drive over Pakistani flag in Punjab
AMRITSAR: The cross-border bus 'Sada-e-Sarhad' of the Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation, which runs from Lahore to New Delhi and back was made to drive over the country's flag on a highway near Amritsar to show anger against the army and its government for supporting terrorist activities in India.

The protesters are from Amritsar's Idiot Club. "We held the protest, by putting the Pakistani flag on the road and making the Pakistan bus drive over it, to show solidarity with the CRPF troopers killed in the Pulwama terror attack (on February 14). We wanted to send a clear message to the Pakistan government not to mess with India," club president Rajinder Rikhi said.

The protest was only to convey a message to Pakistan and not to indulge in any violence, he added. Punjab Police officials and personnel were also present at the spot.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Repeating something I wrote in earlier pages, if there is action, it would be..

Till 24, Aero India and PM visit to SK.
25, War memorial Inauguration.

A dream would be PM announcing action at the war memorial...
Joe Fernandez
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Joe Fernandez »

https://fernzthegreat.wordpress.com/201 ... t-cliques/

Ex-wife Reham confirms Imran Khan 'puppet' of the Army, intelligence services.
Rampy
BRFite

Post by Rampy »

Rudradev wrote:
ramana wrote: The attackers are Jaish-e- Mohammed(JeM) whihc is a TSP irreuglar army. yet GOI promptly withdrew secuirty for the Hurrirats.
It sends the required signals to the HBC. I don't like HCB.
HBC is more accurate Hillary Ben**D Clinton.
Now I get her trip to Mota Bhai big fat wedding was to tie up these loose ends.
3) The Shadow Quadrant: The face of which is Qatar, but the background of which is deliberately kept obscure. Clintons were agents of this faction. They prefer soft power (propaganda, colour revolutions etc.) and financial maneuvering to kinetic force (for the time being). Their first overt grab at hard power was trying to install Mohammed Morsi (MB) as Egypt's leader following the "Arab Spring". They were the ones who aggravated the "Arab Spring" in the first place and instigated the Syria war (MBS/MBZ were at first aligned with the "remove Assad" agenda, but now seem to care less about Syria than about Iran directly and Yemen). Being a UK-led grouping they presumably put much more stock in the utility of Pakistan than Factions 1 or 2. They would like to "rehabilitate" Pakistan as a useful tool and supplier of Kinetic power (very much in line with British "Martial Race" theories and their Caroe-vian corollaries).

Rudra Sir - Very good analysis, one point that eating me is role of Manio clan in all this. See Pappu travel itinerary in last couple of months and his reaction post that. He would be last person to react so sober post it, is it calibrated or was he preped. Last thing 'Shadow Quadrant' would want is another term from Modi and having 21 people running like headless chickens.
Last edited by Rampy on 20 Feb 2019 20:27, edited 1 time in total.
Shivaji
BRFite

Post by Shivaji »

I think this date forecasting is futile effort. Retaliation is priority, event can be later.

If 24th suits plan, it would be on 24th irrespective of what falls on that date. Let Pakis get relaxed thinking we will not seek revenge as Modi ji visiting SK. Suits us. In fact we may be waiting for them to make such assumptions.
Rohit_K
BRFite

Post by Rohit_K »

Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

I wish we are a bit more careful with what we post about what and when we will probably do something.

For those whining/wondering about a lack of action, please hold off, this Leader will make the Pakis feel the pain. Just look at all the stars that have aligned....there is the Political will, supported by the People and backed by an always willing Armed Forces.

Political will was displayed in 2016 with the expected retaliation and clearing of the border villages as a precaution.

Support of the aam janata is there for everyone to see, feel and experience in full surround sound.

I don't need to say anything about Armed Forces.

This is the time to look at what we have, as compared to what else we need armament wise.
Iyersan
BRFite

Post by Iyersan »

Sirs there will be blood
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

madhu... i dont think modi will survive a 'kadi ninda' ... he has to act else his goose will be cooked. the 56" thing will prove to be an albatross around his neck. if he acts ..he will be re elected with a thumping majority and then the much needed ' housecleaning' can happen. Why i keep on dreaming Brahmos slamming into PA HQ !! as Bajwa discusses with his crore commanders. Is Modi lulling them into an extended state of alert and then striking??
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

Sanju wrote:Just look at all the stars that have aligned....there is the Political will, supported by the People and backed by an always willing Armed Forces.
would add geopolitical environment also
1. US embroiled in domestic matters, and with China
2. China with US trade war and slowing economy
3. UK: The real mai baap of pakis in Brexshit
4. Rest of Europe: Does not matter
5. Russia: Neutral
6. Neighbourhood: not hostile to India, unlike '65 when even indonesia threatned action
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

Vivekk | विवेक | বিবেক | விவேக் ‏@Oyevivekk
Follow Follow @Oyevivekk
More
Gentleman from Tamil Nadu, a daily wager, and perhaps one of India's richest men, donates ₹1000 to the CRPF. Met with the district collector & handed over the money.

My country is full of shining jewels.

#JaiHind
Rohit_K
BRFite

Post by Rohit_K »

Imam Mohamad Tawhidi
@Imamofpeace
https://twitter.com/imamofpeace/status/ ... 1117205510
Hi @ImranKhanPTI

You just said that problems can be resolved by dialogue.

So why did you get married 3 times?

Because dialogue with you, and people with your mentality, doesn’t work.
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Those who are loosing faith in the government for a delay in hitting TSP.

Have some faith, action will happen.

Keep the faith.
Last edited by Pratyush on 20 Feb 2019 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
habal
BRF Oldie

Post by habal »

ramana wrote:Ramana:
Folks need some help
I would like a collection.of all.coomunicatioms tweets from US govt on #Pulwama collated please.
The very first onwards.

Thanks
feb 13
Just a day before pulwama attack USA issues travel advisory for all citizens on travel to PoK due to concerns of terrorism and armed conflict

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pulwama ... ai-rum=off

feb 14
pulwama attack

feb 15
Pulwama attack: End 'support' and 'safe haven' to all terrorist groups who are 'sowing terror' on your soil, US tells Pakistan
https://www.firstpost.com/world/pulwama ... 1.html/amp

feb 15
US lawmakers and US ambassador to India extend solidarity and support via twitter
https://m.republicworld.com/amp/india-n ... l?v=5.8.26

feb 15
US experts suspect ISI role in Pulwama terrorist attack

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/world/sto ... 2019-02-15

feb 16
48 hrs since attack and not a single tweet as yet from donald trump.
https://www.oneindia.com/amphtml/india/ ... 51737.html

feb 16
US lawmakers rally behind India on twitter
http://www.asianage.com/amp/world/ameri ... dians.html

feb 16
Freeze Funds Without Delay, Take Action Against Terror Groups: US To Pak
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pulwama ... ai-rum=off

feb 19
United States ambassador to India Kenneth Juster on Tuesday condoled the Pulwama terror attack
https://wap.business-standard.com/artic ... 923_1.html

feb 20
Donald Trump describes Pulwama terrorist attack as 'horrible situation'
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

ArjunPandit wrote:
Sanju wrote:Just look at all the stars that have aligned....there is the Political will, supported by the People and backed by an always willing Armed Forces.
would add geopolitical environment also
1. US embroiled in domestic matters, and with China
2. China with US trade war and slowing economy
3. UK: The real mai baap of pakis in Brexshit
4. Rest of Europe: Does not matter
5. Russia: Neutral
6. Neighbourhood: not hostile to India, unlike '65 when even indonesia threatned action
Agree in general. Can you expound on why you consider Russia as neutral? (serious question not nitpicking)

The other question is, even if the geopolitical environment was in our favour, if we didn't have the Political will, as in, say for eg. it was Rahul Gandhi as PM, would we be confident of a response? (Rhetorical)

Whatever be the outside environment, we need to be confident, willing and ready.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Why bother about other countries's opinion? Will any one sanction us?

Attack first, then everyone will scream for ceasefire. Join the chorus and force Pak for ceasefire! which is what we want.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

It's not opinon. It's about the nuisance they can create. Few gadflies i didnt mention were KSA, UAE that have traditionally provided active support to them.
Russia being neutral is my own assessment, it has interests with both China and pakistan. China because money, pakistan, because I think they have an ulterior motive in making US leave afghanistan with no clear victory
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

habal wrote:
ramana wrote:Ramana:
Folks need some help
The very first onwards.

Thanks
feb 13
Just a day before pulwama attack USA issues travel advisory for all citizens on travel to PoK due to concerns of terrorism and armed conflict

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/pulwama ... ai-rum=off

feb 14
pulwama attack

feb 15
Pulwama attack: End 'support' and 'safe haven' to all terrorist groups who are 'sowing terror' on your soil, US tells Pakistan
https://www.firstpost.com/world/pulwama ... 1.html/amp

feb 15
US lawmakers and US ambassador to India extend solidarity and support via twitter
https://m.republicworld.com/amp/india-n ... l?v=5.8.26

feb 15
US experts suspect ISI role in Pulwama terrorist attack

https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/world/sto ... 2019-02-15

feb 16
48 hrs since attack and not a single tweet as yet from donald trump.
https://www.oneindia.com/amphtml/india/ ... 51737.html

feb 16
US lawmakers rally behind India on twitter
http://www.asianage.com/amp/world/ameri ... dians.html

feb 16
Freeze Funds Without Delay, Take Action Against Terror Groups: US To Pak
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/pulwama ... ai-rum=off

feb 19
United States ambassador to India Kenneth Juster on Tuesday condoled the Pulwama terror attack
https://wap.business-standard.com/artic ... 923_1.html

feb 20
Donald Trump describes Pulwama terrorist attack as 'horrible situation'
habal, Thank you so much. Clap and pranam. Truly appreciate it.
The Feb 13th action is revealing.

Rudradev I need you to go thorough these and do a textual analysis of the statements to see what emerges.
Thanks for the priority.

ramana
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Getting a bit too warm for comfort. All the more reason for India to help the US win in Afghanistan - the only way to do that being to ensure the total, permanent crushing/dismantling of the Taliban and its support base. Afghanistan for Afghans! The south to the shia aligned with Iran, the north to those aligned with Tajikistan/Uzbekistan. The east to the Pashtun. I have no idea who lives west of them. Gypsies?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

ArjunPandit, Need to put all those in a matrix and look at it from the stakeholders interest. Low, medium and high.
Lets learn how to analyze.