Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Re: Indian Air Forces Strikes Pakistan along with Ground Assault

Post by Aditya_V »

chola wrote:
sooraj wrote:@ANI
31m31 minutes ago
More ANI Retweeted ANI
The Pakistani drone in the Kutch area was shot down by a ‘Derby’ missile from Israeli air defence system SPYDER. First time system used to target enemy aircraft.
Erh, a Derby is close to $1M a round. I hope the drone is one of their larger hunter killer UAVs from Cheen.
It must have been a mid sized drone, what has survived is small pieces, must be easily USD 5 million each if not more. Derby is expensive not sure its 1 million a pop. Initial purchases are for Trucks, Radars, Maintenance vehicles Training and other equipment apart from the missile. Replacement cost of missile alone will be much cheaper especially bought in bulk for Tejas also.
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

The debris of the Paki drone , legs of people seen in the background for scale.
Paul
BRF Oldie

Post by Paul »

Nasim Zehra

@NasimZehra
4m4 minutes ago
More
The idea of a pressconf is to ask questions- and it is completely justified for a journo to ask if the Indian jets came, bombed & left without a scramble/shot down - it is unacceptable that @SMQureshiPTI would imply lack of patriotism of a journalists asking such a qn.
:D
JayS
Forum Moderator

Post by JayS »

This must be the fastest growing thread on BRF ever. In morning it started and now its on 14th page.
jagga
BRFite

Post by jagga »

Amrullah Saleh

@AmrullahSaleh2
2h2 hours ago
More
Today India ended her practice of strategic patience & IAF conducted precision strikes inside Pakistan territory. Does it mean the coin of covert terrorism will be paid in the coin of overt force ? The former satisfies ghosts the latter strengthens confidence in a nation state.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Lilo wrote: The debris of the Paki drone , legs of people seen in the background for scale.
Yes but what % of the drone is left, the Derby seems to have demolished most of the the parts or strewn all over the Desert, there no wings, fuselage etc left. So we can't get an idea of its size which such miniscule debris left.
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

Lilo wrote:Image
The debris of the Paki drone , legs of people seen in the background for scale.
Hmmm, small pieces. Look a wee bit small for their larger drones (unless the Derby incinerated it.)

Pakis fly the repainted CH-3 called the Burraq:

But the grand prize would be the TFTA Reaper class Wing Loong:
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

Guys you should hear modi at Iskcon. He is quoting Lord Krishna sambhavami yuge yuge and talks about punishing asuras ....
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

JayS wrote:This must be the fastest growing thread on BRF ever. In morning it started and now its on 14th page.
fastest in my memory was abbottabad raid thread.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

Imrans/PA virginity taken by Modi/IAF ..suhaagraat ho gayi... wah wah . mithai mithai ...
chola
BRF Oldie

Post by chola »

Sumeet wrote:Guys you should hear modi at Iskcon. He is quoting Lord Krishna sambhavami yuge yuge and talks about punishing asuras ....
Modi is epic.
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

Yes - the confidence, the body language and the subtle to overt messages.... Vintage Shri Modi !!!
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

JayS wrote:This must be the fastest growing thread on BRF ever. In morning it started and now its on 14th page.
Looks like you missed the excitement.
I have been awake since 2-3 am when i figured out some stuff was going on, purely by accident. :lol:
I finally took a break at 2 pm.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Sumeet wrote:Guys you should hear modi at Iskcon. He is quoting Lord Krishna sambhavami yuge yuge and talks about punishing asuras ....
Please post a link!
chandrasekaran
BRFite

Post by chandrasekaran »

It was relayed live on Replublic TV
Pratyush
BRF Oldie

Post by Pratyush »

Hats off to the pilots of the Indian Air Force who are using 15 year old refurbished Mirage 2000s to hit the terror camps in POK. We don't drive 15 year old cars and our pilots are flying these junks in the sky. Imagine if we have had the Rafale's by now, our pilots could have done a shoot and scoot deep inside Pakistani territory. Now, realise the damage that was deliberately done by the Congress to deny a modern fighter aircraft to IAF. Was it a deliberate move to weaken our Armed Forces? If you ask me, the answer is YES.
From one of my colleagues. On WhatsApp group.
Last edited by Pratyush on 26 Feb 2019 17:43, edited 1 time in total.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

I saw some gafoor guy's tweet, thought it's parody account or pakis are mocking us. I realized it's true when I was driving.
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Karan M wrote:
Please post a link!
Saar, please follow NaMo on teetar.. you get live updates. All his speeches are broadcast live there
M_Joshi
BRFite

Post by M_Joshi »

sooraj wrote:IAF jets dropped 6 bombs on Pak terror camp
when the pictures come in you will see only khandhar (ruins) of the once-flourishing camp", said the source. -- PTI
[/b]
So the source is confirming that pictures will be released. The only reason I want to see the pics is to cleanse the memory of the pics of the Pulwama attack. Pictures need to be shown, not as a proof for naysayers but as a memory that everybody including naysayers should've in their minds.
Sumeet
BRFite

Post by Sumeet »

Karan M wrote:
Please post a link!

It was live on all TV channels. You will have to watch recording on Youtube buddy. I was so encouraged by crowd response. Chants of Modi Modi at Iskcon, Delhi.
schinnas
BRFite

Post by schinnas »

chola wrote:
sooraj wrote:@ANI
31m31 minutes ago
More ANI Retweeted ANI
The Pakistani drone in the Kutch area was shot down by a ‘Derby’ missile from Israeli air defence system SPYDER. First time system used to target enemy aircraft.
Erh, a Derby is close to $1M a round. I hope the drone is one of their larger hunter killer UAVs from Cheen.
Great validation in real world conditions. All the test firings do cost money. It also sends the message that anything with evil intent that crosses IB or LoC will be hunted down.

But it's true that low cost options should be exercised for drones.
syam
BRFite

Post by syam »

Karan M wrote: Please post a link!
Arun.prabhu
BRFite

Post by Arun.prabhu »

So six 1000kg munitions dropped. Were the mirages in the strike package carrying other bombs that were not dropped for whatever reason or was the package mostly armed for interception as a show of force with just those six predesignated targets? If the package was armed for bear wrt to air combat then it makes sense that the f16s gave us another proud demonstration of the Pakistani way of doing war. Having a couple of f16s lit by eight or nine radars in target acquisition mode would make anyone shit in their pants.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Could someone pls post a summary every 100 posts or so for those who go to the pakistan for 10-minute Fact-Finding Tour and return to see another 1000 posts?

So far what I see is:
Pakistan lost 325 to 500 terrorists. Plus one drone. OK, the drone was a bad loss.
India lost a lot of fuel, 6 100-kg bombs and 1 imported $1M missile.

Clearly Pakistan the winner so far. All F-16s survived and returned to base, ready for full a/b flight to Jeddah. OK, let's see what happens next. Thx
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Paks doing CFV in response.. picked the safest route.

Time to let some IAF rounds on the LoC based PA post..
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

syam wrote:
Karan M wrote: Please post a link!
Thanks!!

Watch from 9:40 onwards. The actual quote is around 10:00.

Epic. I am reminded of this.

1. Mahabharat serial in the 1990s which would open with this. It had a profound effect on our thinking and this part would give us goosebumps.
https://youtu.be/pYpNI9QEdGA?t=71

2. Modi himself lived up to his oratory here. See the 2nd link with him on Rajat Sharma's show on how to stand up to Paks terror attacks.
https://twitter.com/AjayKushwaha_/statu ... 3010680832
Prashanth_R
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Prashanth_R »

From Pulwama thread
"Modi govt is following same format as previously, First Modi went to meet Nawab sharij before taking strong stand just to show world that we tried for peace. Now immediately after this incident,India went to UN and asked to ban azhar masood even after knowing that China will block. Now all options are open for India except nuclear without International tensions.

My only Wish is this time it should be Air strike and release videos of missile hitting targets with big boom :evil: , so that in future once we receive Armed drones we can keep on attacking these lunch pads based on Intel and Pak cant escalate for poor jihadists and will not acknowledge this drone attacks with their shamble economy."

My wish came true
Massive Air strike CHECK :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Air strike video WAITING
Armed drones WAITING
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

Arrah hu akbal,

Yindoo has put the thumb in the paki bum and twisted it viciously. Other then yelping helplessly and going red under the burkha, bakis cant do much. If it claims rabe, then it would need 4 bious witnesses. Hence just bend over and taking it seems to be only option.
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

Kudos to our forces and government in power for standing up and delivering resounding jhapad to pakis!!!
sudhan
BRFite

Post by sudhan »

Some updates from the puke leadership
Pakistan will take international media to the area of strikes, helicopters are being readied. The weather is bad now, will fly when weather permits: Pak foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi
Prime Minister Imran Khan asks armed forces and the people of Pakistan to remain "prepared for all eventualities"
Pakistan's top security committee says India has "committed uncalled for aggression"; vows to respond "at the time and place of its choosing": PTI
Shiver me timbers onlee
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

sudhan wrote:Some updates from the puke leadership
Pakistan will take international media to the area of strikes, helicopters are being readied. The weather is bad now, will fly when weather permits: Pak foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi
The weather is perfectly fine. They need to clean up the area and plant some more trees :mrgreen:
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

LoC wide CFV by Paks.

Paks might try out some strikes in J&K to claim "moral" grandstanding among their aam abdul and social media warriors.
anupmisra
BRF Oldie

Post by anupmisra »

Paki leadership in crises. Note facial expressions and body language.

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

The usual Pak cover up aka dog and pony show will turn up to pretend all is well and nothing happened.

I wont be surprised if Pak Army is begging GOI to not release the bombing vidoes to protect its H&D and uses that as a quid pro quo to "not retaliate".

I hope GOI treats that proposal with the contempt it deserves. Deterrence is established by public thappads. And Pak Army/AF needs to lose face in front of their domestic constituency.
DrRatnadip
BRFite

Post by DrRatnadip »

I am worried about Modiji's security.. He is going to address many rallies in coming days.. Nation can't afford to loose him.. He has shown us NEW India.. Now there is no going back..
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

nam wrote:LoC wide CFV by Paks.

Paks might try out some strikes in J&K to claim "moral" grandstanding among their aam abdul and social media warriors.
I hope even that invites heavy retaliation by IA.

Thappad #2.
pralay
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by pralay »

nam wrote:LoC wide CFV by Paks.
Hope the boys on ground push LoC back by few posts at least.
Arun.prabhu
BRFite

Post by Arun.prabhu »

Visibility is eight kilometers. 20km/h SSE wind. Cloudy.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/pk/balak ... her/259010

:)
Rakesh wrote:
The weather is perfectly fine. They need to clean up the area and plant some more trees :mrgreen:
John
BRF Oldie

Post by John »

Per BBC. Reportedly heavy Pakistani military presence in the area.
Pakistan's military has cordoned off the area and not even the local police are allowed in, so it will be some time before details of the attack become known.
madhu
BRFite

Post by madhu »

DrRatnadip wrote:I am worried about Modiji's security.. He is going to address many rallies in coming days.. Nation can't afford to loose him.. He has shown us NEW India.. Now there is no going back..
I guess he know that very well. In fact yesterday in war memorial inauguration he did tell “ My rahu ya na rahu ….” . now he has to be protected a lot.

On the other hand is there a googal map co-ords of Balakot? Interesting to see how it looks in google maps.