Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
pralay
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Post by pralay »

Vamsi31 wrote:Tomorrow once our brave pilot is released will we know all the details about the dog fight ?
certainly,
but if PAF does not accept the F16 kill by then,
then once the wingCo discloses the story you can expect the pakis to call him ungrateful liar and Indian Govt. pressurized him etc.etc.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

To me the very new feature of GOI is that ONE pilot was captured - and the PM basically threatened all-out war led by missiles on Pindi-IslooGood. THAT is Insaniyat, loooong overdue: the notion that all 1.6B of India will put their lives on their line for one Indian hero. Think about that. Imran's salwar-shiver should be pinned at the top of BRF with this statement.

How can anyone mess with a nation whose elected leader is willing to do THAT?

Best compliment I saw was
"I TOLD you Modi is a psychopath".
YESSSS!!!! To Pakis and other rakshasas that is exactly the case.
Reminds of of the night before Tiger Hill was de-Pakized. Sole surviving Paki on the CNN India-Pakistan forum (PBUH):
There is no one left on this forum except SAVAGE Indians!
But this thing about "Modi threatened to use Mijjiles" is a super classic: a turning point I hope in Indian history.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 01 Mar 2019 02:31, edited 1 time in total.
rgosain
BRFite

Post by rgosain »

Kartik wrote:Will now be interesting to see what Dr Vivek Lall comes up with for marketing the F-16 Block 70, oops F-21.
The Drive weighs in on what might be in store
http://thedrive.com/the-war-zone/26689/ ... rial-brawl
Trikaal
BRFite

Post by Trikaal »

Do we know the exact number of F-16s owned by PAF? How long can they stay in denial? It would come out sooner or later, right?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Aditya_V wrote:I reiterate again for anyone with logic.

Why would PAF come with 24 aircraft against our Miltary installation looking to cause hundreds of casualties, unless they have been badly burned and can't be just some uniformed Jihadis, some higher ups in the Pak army have been vaporised. And the PAF strike failed i.e, PAF can't stop the IAF but the IAF can stop the PAF.

Regardless of what DG ISPR is saying the PA must be very disappointed with the PAF.

I don't know if you were following the details of the M2K strike or not.
Balakot was tremendous hit.
Many uniformed jernails who advice the Jihadis got tandoored.
The Spice 2k was served to a reinforced magazine holding lot of weapons and blew it up.
Key info was the news that ground intelligence identified the gathering of vultures after Pulwama
Balakot camp was finished off. Not mentioning about the two other camps at Muzzaffarabad and Chakothi.
We should keep looking at Google pics to see what was there and later update them.
In TSPA the success is blamed fully on PAF lack of Josh and due to that Jaish is dead.
So PAF had to put on a suicidal daylight mission that got thwarted and exposed their perfidy and sub par performance of hardware.

I will tell you more.
That poor PAF pilot was beaten to near death thinking he was Indian pilot.
The PA army irregualrs/idiots did this.

And then the story of his father being a Air Marshal to make it equal to Win CO. Abhinandan was put out and lapped up by Indian media..
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

Caught on wrong foot, what will Pakistan do now?
https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/pa ... 20546.html

By Saurav Jha, 27 February 2019
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

SBajwa wrote:
nam wrote:https://twitter.com/Nambitiger1/status/ ... 7054807040
This is as official it gets.
I think he was just injured when on ground! The Baki janta thought he was Indian and killed him.
can you please post the tweet. if it is true its more than funny.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

I would like to add one thing. There is a very real possibility that there is no deal - so far the only talk of a “deal” has been from the Pakistani side. The Pakistani side is well known for their delusional thinking and believing their own bullshit.

The noises from overseas could just as easily have been people conflating the return of the Wing Commander with some peace breakthrough - when infact no commitments would have been made, yet at the same time no threats were made so as to not jeopardize the return of the Wing Commander.

If there had been a “deal”, the Indian side is so leaky, everyone would have leaked their side of the story to the media in an attempt to claim “credit”. But that hasn’t happened yet.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Prime Minister Modi is not done yet. The hammer might yet come down after the Wing Commander returns.
brar_w
BRF Oldie

Post by brar_w »

The F-16 never really had a shot even with the F-21 lipstick though LM will keep on trying because there is no downside for them.
Rakesh wrote:brar_w, since this appears to be a ex-Jordanian F-16B Block 15 ADF (which I am assuming has gone through the MLU upgrade). How much of the Block 50/52 capability does the MLU upgrade include?
If these were RJAF aircraft that then were block 15 aircraft that must have been upgraded by TAI. This would put them somewhere in between the block 40 and block 50 but likely without things like a higher payload and other internal enhancements that stock new builds come with. Essentially the structural upgrades and the standard F-16 A/B MLU kits. What the PAF never got was access to a HOBS CCM and the Aim-120C7 but I'm not sure what other stuff TAI could have included that is not standard to the F-16 upgrades for everyone else.
Last edited by brar_w on 01 Mar 2019 02:37, edited 1 time in total.
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Rakesh wrote:And the "supposed" Leader of the Free World has this to say.... :rotfl:

https://twitter.com/BloombergAsia/statu ... 5983837184 ---> Trump says there's "reasonably decent" news on the India-Pakistan conflict and "hopefully" it's coming to an end.
We wont know what he did accomplish.
I support him for this.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... n=ETTWMain
Wing Commander #AbhinandanVarthaman raised patriotic slogans, fired in the air and stuffed his mouth with documents when he landed on Pakistani soil after ejecting from his fighter jet

ET has made a story out of narration from Pakistan village mukhiya narrative to BBC , posting here to be archived
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Trikaal wrote:Do we know the exact number of F-16s owned by PAF? How long can they stay in denial? It would come out sooner or later, right?
Why are you legalistic?

Pakis never admit criminality and want to get away.

IAF has said they shot down a F 16.
Thats what matters.
Pakistan has a fleet of around 45 F-16, which are a mix of AM/BM Mid-Life Update (MLU) and Block 52 C/D models. These include jets acquired directly from the United States and from second-hand sources. It has also received AIM-120C-5 missiles to go along with them. India does not use any variant of the AIM-120.
Manish Jain
BRFite

Post by Manish Jain »

Trikaal wrote:Do we know the exact number of F-16s owned by PAF? How long can they stay in denial? It would come out sooner or later, right?
I'm expecting a news story about a F-16 crashing during a training exercise in a few days.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

ArjunPandit wrote:********
Jingo response: Bomb them all (the "civilians" first, they are all terrorists). Kill'em all, let al***** sort-em out.

Sane response: War is like that onlee. You fall into enemy hands, they beat you to death if they can. It's only if the HigherUps feel they can get some mileage out of torturing you to death later, that you survive at all.

What do u think will happen to a Paki pilot found by locals in, say, Dilli after a Paki raid that had just killed 300? Schoolgirls rush in with flowers and garlands? (OK, scratch that, in Dilli that may well happen.. if he came down in Sagarbagika Ghose's garden)

I think the Paki Wing Cdr and his co-pilot **WERE** beaten to death by Paki "civilians". And THAT may not have been an accident. Maybe they mistook Wing Cdr. Abhinandan for a PAF guy too and were going to beat him to death, but when they realized he was Indian they backed off. See elsewhere that he actually fired some shots, I don't know how true that is.

Think about it: I am not kidding. The sentiment among the Paki "civilians" (meaning PA and terrorists: there are no civilians anywhere near the LOC) after 500 terrorists "embraced pest-e-sha'eed" is
1. Kill the PAF
2. Kill Imran
3. Hate Modi

In that order. If you want to know WHY the pakis sent all the planes they could get off the runway, knowing that they had no protection - their AAMs had been spiked by the Yankees to turn 180 degrees once across the LOC - the sole reason is that they are all in danger of being lynched by the terrorists of the PA.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 01 Mar 2019 02:45, edited 1 time in total.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Lot of misinformation being peddled by the bakis on the missile debris put on display at the Indian forces press briefing. This is the dope if you meet a skeptic.

https://twitter.com/strategic_front/sta ... 1105838081
Strategic Frontier @strategic_front

Wreckage of AMRAAM missile recovered on the Indian side of the LoC.

Contract Number : FA8675-05-C-0070/P00028

source : http://archive.defense.gov/Contracts/Co ... actID=3384
Raytheon Co., Tucson, Ariz., is being awarded a $269,646,834 firm-fixed-price contract modification. This action is exercising an option to purchase 500 Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM) Air Vehicles (AAVs) Air Intercept Missile (AIM) – 120C-5 missiles and rehost. This effort supports foreign military sales to Pakistan 100%. At this time, total funds have been obligated. This work will be complete April 2011. Headquarters Medium Range Missile Systems Group, Eglin Air Force Base, Fla., is the contracting activity (FA8675-05-C-0070/P00028).
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

viewtopic.php?p=2328251#p2328251

UB I used to study how FSU collapsed. The key event was the hardliner coup against Gorbachev. And they coup leaders realised how bankrupt the whole system was and gave up.
To mirror that in TSP I sued to wonder if there would be coup by Jihadis to seize the nukes. This was the US NPA thinking.
I lately realized its the jihadis who have the nukes and hence would not launch a coup for power as they have the power. All the US nonsense about proximate security, PALS etc are just nonsense to fool gullible Indians.
So if there wont be a coup what will it be?
To the TSPA attacking India is almost a coup and if it fails it leads to its won consequences.
Pulwama attack is the jihadi attack and Indian retalation is the failure o the attack.
And attack on balakot witht eh SPICE 2k has tis own message.
Interesting the KSA thinks the same and took away the atmi takhat.

In essence KSA gave 3T (Allah, Mohammed (bin Salman), and atmi takhat) to TSP.
We are seeing the endgame right before our eyes.
The TSPA losing confidence of PAF armed with latest US weapons F-16s/AMRAAM and failing is a sign.
We saw much middle class anger at non-performance of FizzleYa after Balakot raid, and now Rajouri attack is the mango loss of confidence.

Last night PN did not sleep fearing that Commodore Babaruvahan Yadav nephews will come calling at Kranchi.
suryag
Forum Moderator

Post by suryag »

Folks - what is in a fighter pilot's survival kit ? dagger, pistol, water, biscuits, radio set, GPS ? Why would the wingco be wondering where he is ?
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

This is what silence driven khauf can achieve ... causing a lot of burnol moment with Libturds. Very upset with the headlines.

Vips
BRF Oldie

Post by Vips »

IndraD wrote:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/ne ... n=ETTWMain
Wing Commander #AbhinandanVarthaman raised patriotic slogans, fired in the air and stuffed his mouth with documents when he landed on Pakistani soil after ejecting from his fighter jet

ET has made a story out of narration from Pakistan village mukhiya narrative to BBC , posting here to be archived
Here is news published by Dawn on the brave conduct of the Wing Commander.

Pakistani newspaper Dawn has published a story which shows the presence of mind, patriotism, and exemplary courage of Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman.

When he landed on the ground with the help of a parachute then a mob circled him.

As per the story, the Wing Commander first asked the mob whether he was in India or Pakistan. When a clever Pakistani boy told him that it was India then "Wing Commander Abhinandan shouted some slogan (Bharat Mata ki Jai) and asked which place exactly it was in India. Then some emotional youth, who could not digest Wing Commander Abhinandan's slogans, shouted Pakistani army zindabad".

Realising that he had landed in the Pakistani territory, Wing Commander Abhinandan pulled up his pistol to threaten the mob that was chasing him and jumped into a pond and "took out some documents and maps from his pockets, some of which he tried to swallow and soaked others in water".

It was Wing Commander Abhinandan's courage that saved his life otherwise he might have been killed or would have landed in a hospital like the pilot of Pakistani F-16.

He was rescued by Pakistani Army. Later Pakistani media played a video in which Wing Commander Abhinandan was blindfolded and injured, but his trademark courage was intact in an enemy country. When he was being interrogated then he gave only his name, service number and identified himself as a Hindu.

When more information was sought, Wing Commander Abhinandan replied coolly: "I'm sorry sir...that's all I'm supposed to tell you."

"She told me her family members have been part of the air force since 1942. Abhinandan's father and grandfather too were in the air force," Premalatha said. Abhinandan's father is retired Air Marshal Simhakutty Varthaman.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Media has been talking about strikes on 3 places. Do we have any details about Muzzafarabad & Chikoti ?
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

Rakesh wrote:Caught on wrong foot, what will Pakistan do now?
https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/pa ... 20546.html

By Saurav Jha, 27 February 2019
Limp on the other foot!
ramana
Forum Moderator

Post by ramana »

suryag wrote:Folks - what is in a fighter pilot's survival kit ? dagger, pistol, water, biscuits, radio set, GPS ? Why would the wingco be wondering where he is ?

There are pictures of the kit list on Twitter.
samsher
BRFite -Trainee

Post by samsher »

suryag wrote:Folks - what is in a fighter pilot's survival kit ? dagger, pistol, water, biscuits, radio set, GPS ? Why would the wingco be wondering where he is ?
My thought,
If you consider: Aerial dog fight + just shot down and enemy A/C + got hit + ejected + fog of war, some amount of spatial disorientation is probably normal. It would take a few mins or even more to get your bearings right. Plus not sure if he even had time to get his GPS out since the pakis were tracking his chute right from when he ejected. They probably got to him in a few mins.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

Vips: Let me quote just one line from your story.
Dawn has published a story
OK, now that we have dispensed with that point, and established the credibility of it, let us ask WHY they published this cock-and-bull.

The WCO was bleeding from cuts above his left eye (also severely swollen above eyelid) as he was being dragged-pushed along with his left arm twisted behind him, by the PA bullies.

The WCO was shown from only the right side of his face through all of that "interview" where he said how Impressed he was with PA etc. I was watching very carefully. At the end there was a flash of his left side, like Padmavathy of legendary lore flashing past a mirror for the twerp to salivate. THERE WAS NOT a scratch or swelling!!!

Now I am of course Impressed with Paki Military Medicine and more, with Paki Majik, but don't you find that a tiny bit suspicious?
So was it really the WCO who was interviewed?
I hope we will find out soon IF the real WCO is returned - and in good condition.

So now that we have established TWO points of doubt (One is "YAWN published a story glorifying an sdre, and that too a SOUTHERN sdre". The second is "miracle cure of black eye and cuts and swelling by Baki djinn Majik".

Let me ask again: WHY? And the answer to THAT is what UBCN, always deepest in Anaysis, gave some posts ago.
As usual, there IS ONE true statement in the YAWN article:
He would have been hospitalized like the PAF guy if he had not been so brave.

You see the Paki when HE was surrounded, the poor guy had no question about where HE was, being TFTA and all, and knowing he had turned tail at the LOC and sped on Zone 5 Afterburner towards home. So HE made the fatal error of yelling:
BAKISTAN ZINDABAD! AoA!
And WHAMMO!!! First the stones, then the beatings. Poor sod was beaten to death. PBUH.
UlanBatori
BRF Oldie

Post by UlanBatori »

ramana: As far as I am concerned, my only use in this environment is to give the deep UBCN WAG (War Analysis Group) interpretations.
To quote Rumsfeld: "This is the last time I will tell you the truth. The purpose of war is not to please people. The purpose of war is TO KILL PEOPLE."
So I have no desire to Establish My Credibility As Expert. I just want to help by disseminating "The TRUTH", most particularly to the dear Pakis frequenting this forum who have always been my best audience.

And may I point out that UBCN WAG has been devastatingly accurate so far (as usual)? I pray that our pilot returns safely, as do all his comrades stay safe. And may NaMO heed the TRUTH:
Give Peace A Chance. Destroy the Pakistan Army. Reconstruct PakJab.
I hope Muzzafarabad, Murdike, Abbotabad and LaHore all become Parks before this is over. As in Green with grass and weeds. Level.
Last edited by UlanBatori on 01 Mar 2019 03:44, edited 1 time in total.
sum
BRF Oldie

Post by sum »

The main takeaway for me is the night blindness of the PAF since they had to risk so many of their assets in a daytime raid of little value.

Scary times ahead for PAF/TSP
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^ubji,
the only thing missing in your analysis is oil, and democracy. rest all is something we've seen in 2002-03. Balochs have oil and they need democracy and this was just a pilot run.
Paki airforce can't see in night but their entire nation can't see in day or night either what lies ahead of us. If i would have been a paki, i would be doing rounds of all mazars and kaba to have modi not coming back again
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

pankajs wrote:This is what silence driven khauf can achieve ... causing a lot of burnol moment with Libturds. Very upset with the headlines.
No deal. This means it is not over. After the Wing Commander comes back, there might be more!
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

On what grounds do we escalate now?

I guess we just need to talk it up that we won, and that alone will give the phallic challenged Pakistanis apoplexy and force them to attack us.
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

I don't think there will be more. Pakistanis have no stomach for it. From the looks of those impressively uniformed Pak military heads on the morning after the Balakot corrective beating to the absolute fear in some of the tweets from Karachi the night this little matter was finished, there is no need for India to make any threats let alone demonstrate its power again.

It is good in a way, the loss of any life is regrettable. But I can tell you that there was celebration in many capitals in the West. India did the job that they could not do. India lives in a tough neighbourhood. It has learned to dispense preemptive justice, as any stragglers form Balakot will testify. The guillotine can fall again.

I recommend tuning into Paki television channels. The bravado and contorted explanations and justifications are even more desperate.
That says it all.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Karan M wrote:On what grounds do we escalate now?

I guess we just need to talk it up that we won, and that alone will give the phallic challenged Pakistanis apoplexy and force them to attack us.
Ask for Masood & hafiz saeed to be handed over and keep the war mongering going.

Even if those two are not handed over, Pak will severly bleed money on being full alert.
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

https://twitter.com/SJha1618/status/1100795650160025600 ---> By denying that they have a lost a F-16 & tom-tomming the capture of our pilot the Pakistanis have made a strategic mistake. Calibrating their 'face saving' PAF counter-action to stay under our threshold for escalation was always going to be difficult.

https://twitter.com/SJha1618/status/1101121154347986944 ----> When the S-400 is fully deployed, the Pakistan Air Force will not have the luxury of hanging back in its own home space and luring our CAP pilots towards them. It will be lights out.
Shaktimaan
BRFite

Post by Shaktimaan »

Tweet from Captain Amarinder Saab. Once a soldier, always a soldier.

Dear @narendramodi ji , I’m touring the border areas of Punjab & I’m presently in Amritsar. Came to know that @pid_gov has decided to release #AbhinandanVartaman from Wagha. It will be a honour for me to go and receive him, as he and his father are alumnus of the NDA as I am.
khan
BRFite

Post by khan »

They entered Indian territory - unprovoked - to take out some military targets and droppped bombs on Indian soil.

This returning of a Wing Comander is all about atmospherics and you of all people shouldn’t fall into this trap.

Just imagine what your reaction would have been if, the Wing Commander hadn’t been shot down.

Would it make it ok let Pakistan get away with launching unprovoked attacks on Indian soil? Why does that have to change after they return the Wing Commander?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

https://twitter.com/SandeepUnnithan/sta ... 6228719617
In the presser IAF boss clearly said they have evidence of having inflicted damage they wanted to at Balakot
Rakesh
Forum Moderator

Post by Rakesh »

brar_w wrote:If these were RJAF aircraft that then were block 15 aircraft that must have been upgraded by TAI. This would put them somewhere in between the block 40 and block 50 but likely without things like a higher payload and other internal enhancements that stock new builds come with. Essentially the structural upgrades and the standard F-16 A/B MLU kits. What the PAF never got was access to a HOBS CCM and the Aim-120C7 but I'm not sure what other stuff TAI could have included that is not standard to the F-16 upgrades for everyone else.
Thank you brar. Greatly appreciated.
Mihaylo
BRFite

Post by Mihaylo »

ramana wrote:viewtopic.php?p=2328251#p2328251

UB I used to study how FSU collapsed. The key event was the hardliner coup against Gorbachev. And they coup leaders realised how bankrupt the whole system was and gave up.
To mirror that in TSP I sued to wonder if there would be coup by Jihadis to seize the nukes. This was the US NPA thinking.
I lately realized its the jihadis who have the nukes and hence would not launch a coup for power as they have the power. All the US nonsense about proximate security, PALS etc are just nonsense to fool gullible Indians.
So if there wont be a coup what will it be?
To the TSPA attacking India is almost a coup and if it fails it leads to its won consequences.
Pulwama attack is the jihadi attack and Indian retalation is the failure o the attack.
And attack on balakot witht eh SPICE 2k has tis own message.
Interesting the KSA thinks the same and took away the atmi takhat.

In essence KSA gave 3T (Allah, Mohammed (bin Salman), and atmi takhat) to TSP.
We are seeing the endgame right before our eyes.
The TSPA losing confidence of PAF armed with latest US weapons F-16s/AMRAAM and failing is a sign.
We saw much middle class anger at non-performance of FizzleYa after Balakot raid, and now Rajouri attack is the mango loss of confidence.

Last night PN did not sleep fearing that Commodore Babaruvahan Yadav nephews will come calling at Kranchi.
Theories and facts peppered with sarcasm and comedy. This, in my opinion, is a great post. Worth archiving.

-M
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

Here is a good understanding of the issues.

Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

khan wrote:
Karan M wrote:On what grounds do we escalate now?"

They entered Indian territory - unprovoked - to take out some military targets and droppped bombs on Indian soil.

This returning of a Wing Comander is all about atmospherics and you of all people shouldn’t fall into this trap.

Just imagine what your reaction would have been if, the Wing Commander hadn’t been shot down.

Would it make it ok let Pakistan get away with launching unprovoked attacks on Indian soil? Why does that have to change after they return the Wing Commander?
Your arguments are predicated on a totally pointless misreading of what I posted and hence you have gone off on a tangent. In effect, you are preaching to the choir. Its not about what I or what we on BRF believe or don't believe. We all know their attack on our military establishments was an act of war. Period.

Think from the perspective of the Govt and the international pressure it is under now to not "warmonger" and "you got your pilot back" sort of rubbish.

My concern, if you had followed my prior posts, is simple. Pakistan has managed the optics of this entire post Balakot escalation such that it has convinced its domestic populace that it retained its H&D, and the conflict has been too short for their economy or them to really feel the pinch and beg us to de-escalate.

Nor have we achieved a long term aim beyond setting some sort of precedence that we will strike "non-military targets" and giving Jaish a temporary bloody nose.

We really should have retaliated hard after the morning Pak raid and shot down a few F-16s and then offered a ceasefire.

This entire he said, she said does not constitute deterrence and by stopping our aggressive positioning now, we end up frittering away our tactical advantages.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

nam wrote:

Ask for Masood & hafiz saeed to be handed over and keep the war mongering going.

Even if those two are not handed over, Pak will severly bleed money on being full alert.
That's about the only other option I think we can do to keep the pot on the boil.

I hope that is what that dossier submitted to the Pakistanis was all about, and we don't withdraw and use the next fortnight or whatever to stock up, warplan better and then re-strike based on an insistent policy that we need the likes of Masood Azhar and Syed Salahuddin handed over to us, stat.
And since the Pakistanis, won't we remain on alert, bleeding their economy and also ready to engage in more Balakots.