Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Post by Lalmohan »

Pak Falcon Society? Are they ornithologists?
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

https://www.dawn.com/news/1463990/shahr ... e-from-men
Shahrag, the Pakistani town where boys aren't safe from men

blease to read rebort in full from shahrag, baluchistan
When 13-year-old Kaleem* reached the coal mines from Dir earlier this year, he didn’t expect much fanfare upon his arrival. But a colony of miners was waiting for that day to arrive.

And as soon as he set foot on the Al-Gilani branch of the mountain, where some eight coal mines are situated, the excitement became tangible. News that Dir’s coal miners had brought in a new guy to the mines spread like wildfire. He became the talk of the town and even miners from other coal mines arrived to take a look at the new boy. Kaleem wasn’t quite the new bride but quickly became the new boy that many men were lusting after.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

it must be very difficult to mine with one hand behind your back...?
or is mining just an euphemism?
Rana
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rana »

"Best toilet paper in the world" search in Google returns Baki flag

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/43397 ... g-pak-flag
Google spokesperson said: “While we continue to investigate the matter, we have not found any evidence that Google Images was ranking the Pakistani flag in response to this particular search.” :rotfl:
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Pissmillah ! Google pirader haj salved a pig broplem Cumming bakistan way . Kaptan says al pakistan haj water bhor 15 din .
Hindostani wazir apout to shut tab-e-dariyae-bakistan. After going to al pakistan , bakistanis will need water bitch will pe in shortage.
Hence, all bakistanis to wibe their musharrafs bith flag-e-bakistan in angrez eshtyle. This way boor bakistanis will naat need to donate anything bhor any dam anywhere.

Jiye Jiye baki flag !!! Jiye Jiye Toilet Baber !!!
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

butt then bhat bhill happen to butt-stones?
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Lal mullah , I do naat know apout butt-stones but I can tell joo this that baki putt-stones will pe used in world war 4 aj joo know ,the father of ijlamic pomp said that he knew naat how world war 3 will pe fought put world war 4 will pe fought with stones and sticks .

So , al bakis must brebare to cum out victors in world waar 4 .
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

oho! ij it sach that in WW4 the pious will ride on green camels in brown salwars with djinns running behind them?
wait... do I have that sequence right?
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Lal bra.. khusboo tells me that the world owes Al bakistan hundreds of pillions of dollars..On hearing this , this mujahid fell fraam khaat..Taupa taupa..ahl-e-watan gaat this rich and I did naat know..plasphemy..I soch..

I told khuspoo..It's the other way round put then khuspoo explainj slowly..paalishing my mijjile..If the world is to pe baid , it haj to give us pillions of dollars to bay pack bhat waj owed earlier..

Khuspoo aljoo tells very soon IMF , chini pirader and al saud will cum bleading to al bakistan faar dollahs and it will pe ubto al bakistan to give them paksheesh aar naat..

Khuspoo offer to give them baki rupee if they peg much ..

I soch , al pakistan haj pecome suber bower bcoz of all karza it haj taken..To celeprate this , I ask Immy to send rehaam into pad lands of tora-pora... Now I know , bhat naya pakistan charsi cricketer ij talking about..
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

I suno that evil yindoo hawai fauj haj delivered 6000 kgs of laal tamatar in balakot . Ubon seeing this tamatar , the baki paliman gaat excited and started shouting..Same same.

Same tamatars , al bakistan waaj missing after evil yindu fun-da-mental-isht Modi stabbed crass- porder trade put alhamdulillah yindu hawai taiyara delivered it..

arrah ij merciful
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

yes I hiyar it waj called "oprashun brown salwar"
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

I dont understand the language in this forum. But since it is about positive news, I have a positive business proposition.

I am Bakare Tunde, third cousin of late Prince Abacha Tunde, who has willed a sum of SIX BILLION DOLLARS for infrastructure and business projects.

I hear that Abbottabad and nearby areas are famous for night flying and tourists from the region visiting. To enhance regional tourism and adventure aviation, I am here to propose a DAY AND NIGHT ALL WEATHER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT at Abbottabad with VISA-FREE ENTRY/EXIT AND TRANSIT CORRIDOR, to enhance tourism and adventure sports in South Asia.

Hoping to hear positive interest in collaboration.

Dr Bakare Tunde.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Diyar Dr Bakare Tunde (and munde)
are you proposing an east-west corridor or a west-east corridor, or are you saying that the abbot-is-bad is open to double entry?
urs
Lalmullah
asgkhan
BRFite

Post by asgkhan »

Theje kattar moderators hab abblied khatna on the Baki Molestation dhaaga. Maatam phor purefools like uj, who cannot rub the mijjile in habbiness feeling the bure bleasure of yanood's groping of Baki balls.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

AOA !!! Time to come out of bunkers now . Im The Dim haj announced the return of the lone wolf yindu hawai taiyaar fauji who chased baki hawai taiyare totalling 16 in number. Shot down one TFTA F-16 and was searching the remaining 15 . Sooner this yindu fauji leaves al bakistan , safer baki hawai fauj will feel .

Now mujahids can paalish their mijjiles tomorrow aanwards .
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

diyar cheen-mein-anand-ullah al bunkeri
naat so phaast! eye don't think the waqt phor shalwar-shiver ij khatam
lone wooluf taiyaar fauji was tayair to phyrr hij mijjile at our phauji's musharrafs
ijnt thij saamthing we should discuj bith jail hamid mian? eej eet ebhen allowed in ghazwa-e-hind?
urs
Lalmullah
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Dear Lal professor , Laal Topi has blocked me on twitter after I put loads of bhoot jhalokia mirch in his musharraf .

Yesterdin , I asked him to go cower in the dark and get inside the bunker as I did naat want him to become dear to Arrah..Who will give us entertainment after his demise... :((
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

bhen ju aksed him to ghuso in the baankar did he get all ekjited and phriskee?
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Deer maulana,

if modi ijj daily doing abar bajwa-be-hind, then how bill be do ghazwa-e-hind?
Rahul M
Forum Moderator

Post by Rahul M »

abhijitm wrote:Deer maulana,

if modi ijj daily doing abar bajwa-be-hind, then how bill be do ghazwa-e-hind?
:rotfl:
Anujan
Forum Moderator

Post by Anujan »

There is lot of propergandu that our bilots were sleeping when short dark rice eating planes came in. This could not be more untrue. Our bilots are always ready!!!

Misunfortunately as everyone knows 1 TFTA bilot = 8 SDRE pilots. Misunfortunately this meant that max takeoff weight was exceeded.
abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Deer maulana,

reborting inside bunker.

Bhen I suno kaffur planes I bhago in my bunker bith my khushpoo and lock the doors. My begum is ub there gaali garoching me. I am now bheri iscare to come out. I fil bery fine and safe heer.

Plij do me meherbani and send my location to indians. Bolo them to plij bomb my house on their way back.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

diyar ab-hi-jeet-mauler
juour goose is cooked one way or another. aage koi khushboo ka pichwaRa, peeche koi begum lootera, oopar bhi hanood hai mushkil, neeche bhi hamid Bhai ghus khel... socho kabhi aisa ho to kya ho? damn! yeh to haqeeqat nikla!!?!
JTull
BRF Oldie

Post by JTull »

Anujan wrote:
Misunfortunately as everyone knows 1 TFTA bilot = 8 SDRE pilots. Misunfortunately this meant that max takeoff weight was exceeded.
:rotfl:
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Diyar Maulaners,
Bliss to note Zionist Hindu rats are biting 7 Mard-e-momeen everyday in Beshawar.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1431509/7-peo ... -this-stop
There’s a long line outside the vaccination room at the Lady Reading Hospital (LRH), one of Peshawar’s most prominent government teaching institutes. Many patients are victims of rat bites that, if left untreated, can lead to dangerous infections or death.

“About seven to 10 patients visit the vaccination room daily,” reveals Afrin Jan, chief vaccinator at LRH. In 30 minutes, there were four patients seeking treatment for rat bites. “This has become routine,” he adds.

Victims showing where they were bitten by rats. Photo courtesy Peshawar University
Peshawar is fast becoming a hub for rodents, which rapidly breed and infest low-income neighborhoods. Rats as big as cats are seen scampering across narrow streets in the day and attacking adults and children in the night, spreading fear and disease among residents.
Al Yawn suggests vaccination, but we all know that is Yahoodi conspiracy to make maulaners impotent. :x
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Ak phyre !!! I am cumming out of bunker. I hear Laal Topi has gone bonkers.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

lal topi thought that yindoo fariyaa with moustache was going to be his 'special friend', but since he has spurned his advances he has gone baaankars in the baankar
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

I made a new id and raided lal topi . I feel when I force lal topi to GUBO , it's too painful phaar him .
He blaaked me again after a couble tweets.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

diyar cheen-mein-anand-ullah
iph lal topi screamed it meaning juour mijjile ij too big! too strong!!
eye ekshpekt he ij blacking out onlee!!
Sanju
BRFite

Post by Sanju »

Lalmohan wrote:diyar cheen-mein-anand-ullah
iph lal topi screamed it meaning juour mijjile ij too big! too strong!!
eye ekshpekt he ij blacking out onlee!!
:rotfl: :rotfl:
VinodTK
BRF Oldie

Post by VinodTK »

abhijitm
BRF Oldie

Post by abhijitm »

Deer maulana,

day for. Reborting inside bunker.

Received yobar message lalbrofessor. ju mera salam. Khuspoo says hi.

Eye istarted growing girass far me and my khushpoo. My begum bolo ke so many biradars are dying that she is leaving me to populate bakistan.

on day teen got vijit by abar army afasar. He also wanted to live inside my bunker. Bhat in the night in dark it istarted getting bheri confujing about who is whoj khushpoo. So eye lath marke hakalo the fauji and bolo him not to come again inside me.

obar and out.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Fasten jour seatbelt . Khusboo ij flying to Balakot via Muzaffarabad to find some tamatars drobbed py hanood taiyara lashkar . Tomorrow prafessar will have lal tamatar.

Py the way, many bosts are oben in the newcoming peehard juniversity in balakot . All exberienced rakitmards and jakitmards need to abbly bhor oben vacancies.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Vallah ! Vallah ! Todin I hab launched Brahmos Mark 1 Block 3 in Zaid The Ham musharraf.
He will go baankers phor a few days.

Qafir hindu news channel reporting that hakim-e-terror and wazeer-eJeM haj become dear to arrah.

Ak phyre!
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Diyar Cheen-Mein-Anandullah
do reham on poor ZamHamCoola - hij baankar must be bhery bhery darding by now
iph theej kaantinews then he will go fraam blackout to coma!
pliej to make more uje of khushboo bhen the phyrr of jeehard takes ju in tha night!
urs
Lalmullah-al-tamatari
partha
BRF Oldie

Post by partha »

Diyar moulanas,

i hab a pooch. bakistan haj announced it will close terror factories but operation zarb-e-zamzam (#ThankYouRaheelShariff beace be upon him) eliminated terrorism already (http://www.radio.gov.pk/08-03-2018/whol ... rism-ahsan) so what doej it mean to close terror factories. bliss to clarify.
Manish_P
BRF Oldie

Post by Manish_P »

Deer parthaullah,

Phor that joo need to be klear on dipherence between the gud terrorists and the bed terrorists. Our fauj is aktually berry happy being in bed with the gud terrorists and in the goods with the bed terrorists. Hope there is no conphusion now. blissphully jours.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Modi tweets ," Doing something at small scale ij not accebtaple to us ."

Lalmullah, time to fill jour punker bith grass , baki flag and water . Bajwa-e-pehind will need lotas of purnol it seems.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

eye shall do ek behtar! eye shall retaarn to my old hideouts in Tora Bora Kave Kamplex (kamplete with hot and cold running khushboos)
the damn yindoos bhill never pakaR me there!!