Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Patni
BRFite

Re: Bakistan: Emirate of New-clear Inquilabi States-Bojitiv Newj

Post by Patni »

Gustakhi maph at pahle four poor pinglish to all seenear maiuers of zeeghara.i have a pooch. I just figured it's big yindoo festival night toraat and all kaffirs stay up all raat doing bhajan n all. Now due to khauf of evil Modi sending IAF to cause big bad bums falling from sky I won't sleep all raat n my knees might kaap a lot n bajao with each other all raat! Will that turn me into Kaffir overnight??? What poor me to do I am bery bery in khauf.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Ghulam-e-patniullah ...Joo aar advised to dekho hasina atim bum filam and raid jour khusboo like a mard-e-momin... arrah ij on jour side
RCase
BRF Oldie

Post by RCase »

partha wrote:Diyar moulanas,

i hab a pooch. bakistan haj announced it will close terror factories but operation zarb-e-zamzam (#ThankYouRaheelShariff beace be upon him) eliminated terrorism already (http://www.radio.gov.pk/08-03-2018/whol ... rism-ahsan) so what doej it mean to close terror factories. bliss to clarify.
Diyar Parthullah,

Bad Shariff eliminated tarrorists, but the factories remained. The fauj has always had its eyes on factories and real estate. Pleaj to note, these factories will become Baharia townships. Ownership of these factories will be taken over by the uniformed variety of tarrorists.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Patni wrote:Gustakhi maph at pahle four poor pinglish to all seenear maiuers of zeeghara.i have a pooch. I just figured it's big yindoo festival night toraat and all kaffirs stay up all raat doing bhajan n all. Now due to khauf of evil Modi sending IAF to cause big bad bums falling from sky I won't sleep all raat n my knees might kaap a lot n bajao with each other all raat! Will that turn me into Kaffir overnight??? What poor me to do I am bery bery in khauf.
Deer Patni'ullah. You hab to keep the Tauba Tauba song on full blast and prey on fotu of beutifool Indian actress Shabana Azmi and beside Haseena Atim Bum for sweat dreams. You hab to also make a garland of timatr. Hab no worry you are not a kufr until you drink zamzam cola from a kamel.
Patni
BRFite

Post by Patni »

Dear SeeNear Maulers,
Bahot shukriya for your guidance. Blease to farmaov, How and where to get sifarish for 8ZZ i.e, athva cave complex zaray zameen!! I suno that ebil Modi is going to dhundo us and deliver mithai even if we hide up to 7th batal and thats why i much rather be assigned into 8th level caves only.
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Ghulam-e-Patniullah , joo can always do a Niazi on Modi . This ij the qafir RamBaan . Yindu qafir blay py the pook. Once joo pecome Niazi, Moody Modi will hab to serve joo with tamatar sauce and hyderabadi piryani .

So , fikar naat put remember IF joo try to do a Ghazwa-e-Hind , Modi will strike even the 8th netherworld. He does naat care apout the Bajwa-e-Pehind.

I hear Janaab Bajwa ordered lotas of burnol which waj delivered yesterday py white baki.

Take care of khusboo , remain high on herps and eat aj much grass as joo can . Do naat farget if joo get to enter zannat courtesy Modi , joo hai to blay with 72 veer-jinns.
So , bractise haaaard.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

^^what are disha-patni doing in bakistan? burkha on or not?
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Peehard !!! Yindu Wing Commander getting congratulatory messages from Mars..
I socho ,who on Mars shud be broud of injun wing commander..I sense a yahood-hanood-marsood kanspiracy going on and on against our dear al bakistan

Haly camel !!! Injuns hab allies in Mars too . Where are the baki jinns hiding ? Why no RIP messages bhor Shahajuddin...Why no congratulatory messages phor him on attaining 72 veer-jinns ...
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

After lotas of soch & fact finding , I brobose to make this mandatory for all baki forces to drink this before marching out on Ghazwa-e-Hind..
This will help them to run fasster and make sharber U-turns when the fear of injuns takes over..

Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

diyar maulers and maulaners
last night eye had a dream (no! naat that saart aaf dream!!) but in this dream two jinns came to me (sadly naat houris) and said unto me... think naat aaf "ghazwa-e-hind", the great dad-e-sindh al bhutto was karrekt - it eej "ghaas-kha-ke-hind"
i urj ju all to now socho about theej and snatch what ju habh put in khushboo's mouth and stuff it into juour own!
dreamily
lalpraf
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Bakistaniyat at full disblay in live tv.
AoA !!!
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

Which of you BRFites is also an SEO :lol: :lol: :lol:
come on fess up!

search google for "bhikari" (beggar)

https://www.google.com/search?q=bhikari
Y. Kanan
BRFite

Post by Y. Kanan »

Pakistan seizes religious schools in intensified crackdown on militants
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pakistan-say ... 34973.html
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

sorry was that "crack-den of militants"? misprint?
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

Diyar nanhamujjies, mujjies, maulaners and emirs

lately many of you have been pooCHing me ke "Bhere ij awar atim bum?" eet eej a gudd kveshchan - iph bhe habh atim bum then hanood aided by the yahood wood naat dayare to bum our holy madrassah cum adbhenchaar playground no?

eet eej sach. butt, bhat ju do naat know ij that ATM hajj pelans phar ju, and in da pelan he bolo to khushboo who bolo to me ke ju mast do more ghas-kha-ke-hind in aardar phar atim bum to rebheal itself to the faithfools

ju dekho the praablem? so eye bolo to ju all... start munching and then bhe shall smite the hanoods!!
a-o-a!

Lalpraf
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Toilet baber of Sauth Asia for Nanha Mujahids
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

https://twitter.com/republic/status/110 ... 47072?s=19

Khusboo pecomes Mayor in US

AK phyrre
Droneacharya
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Droneacharya »

Who i am, hain ji? Bhere i am, hain ji? Dat ij a klose sicret.

All I can tell ju ij dat aphtar Bharti Aiyar-farce did nat kross over tha sarhad-e-pak and did nat sprinkle kuffar Yahudi Spice on mujahids making sleep-e-mujahid permanent, sarkar-e-pak did nat advije my paltan of nanja mujahids to kross ovar deevar-e-ijlam into kuffarland, phor safety. Logik ij how ij Bharti SDRE Aiyar-farce going to sprikle Yahudi Spice on nanha mujahids in Bharat, hain ji? Klever soch onlee, broof oph suberior ijlamic curriculm oph madrassa-e-Hafi... neber mind!

Oh, lunch brake ij over, kuffar ghanti is ringing. I must retarn to my cobert jab as en-charge of drone oberations oph fauj-e-bharat and make more drones get lost over bious aasman-e-pak and comitt environmental jihad. Sleep withaut fear nanha mujahids, Droneacharya ij awake!

AoA! P!ss be upon joo all.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

So everyone in Bhartiya is talking about one lost F-16 but no one is asking the bigger question ?
How come Narendra Modi did not try surgical strikes this time again ? Is it because last time they could blow up only few huts and kill astray dogs only ? Even in the movie which I did not watch on cable, They could not kill our Jehadi Brothers.
If Last mission was so successful, Bhartiya Army could have tried the same stunt again in Balakot but they did not.
Tells you something about the prowess of Pak Army. No once cross the LOC from eastern front.
If next time, dhamaka happens in Kashmir, Bhartiya will not send their planes to bomb few trees and mobile towers. They know it will fail again like Surgical strikes and Balakot. If you want to know more about PAF, go and watch 'top gun' which was based upon real life of a Pakistani afsar.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

^^^ eye tried saying "taaalk to me ghoos!" a few times, butt I didn't realise that it waj shaart far "ghoosaomatyaar"
so he gaat bhery ekjited and ghoosed all the way
he then said "jeehard! jaish'ter's head!"
and the great presence of the holy maulaner filled us both...

bharatiyas will naat samajh this
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Lalpra , i hear that taller than mountain friend haj given a go ahead to Hanoods to blay with Suar-e-MasoodAzhar py plocking some resolution in qaumi difa-e- idara .
I warn nanha mujahids to sbend more time in underground caves than in jihad training cambs.
Evil Indians will come at night and do a holika dahan . Once joo are purnt and cremated qafir eshtyle , joo will naat get 72 hooris. So , what is the boint , no hooris here and no hooris in the afterworld. I want an amendment in the haaly pook authorising 72 hooris for muj getting cremated qafir eshtyle ..A jirga shud pe kalled ASAP ..
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Hi Lalmullah eye am bhery happy to dekho that jour goatshed is still standing in BENIS dhaga.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

yes, the goatshed is standing and the khushboo is lying
all iz vell

it ij gud that ju pheel tha need, tha need faar ispeed!
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

BuRuR Ladeej and Genital warts!

Long waqt no Bakr !
How are all the esteemed mullah and maulanas, hope none of you were @Balakot when the banias felled a few drakhts
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

well I was in the goatshed when the hanoods penetrated :eek: and khusboo was very alarmed, so I got my ball-a-kot in the shalwar :((
wig
BRF Oldie

Post by wig »

bious maulaners eej thees rephering to jernail kiyanahi
there was a mighty warrior who reigned for not one but two consecutive terms, bestowed upon him by the late lamented Big Ben’s Hubby, who was at the time resident in our presidential palace. During this time, the warrior’s brother, a man with a Midas touch, turned dust to gold over and over again. But that didn’t help when finally, the mighty warrior’s time ran out. It took a few hours for his fortunes to be transformed. His brother with the Midas touch fled his homeland, unable to return for fear of prosecution for his deeds of commission and omission. The warrior himself, despite having an extensive interest Down Under, amongst other places, found himself under an informal travel ban. And then there come a time when he became so isolated that he had no company, save an old faithful, a furniture maker, who had furnished many a room at the warrior’s command. That gent now gets daily calls from the old warrior, asking for visits so that he can while away his time. How the mighty are fallen.
https://www.thefridaytimes.com/such-gup-260/
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

yej, it eej boling ke kiyanahin eej doing daura-e-ghaas in ball-eej-kaut madrassah
aphterall all retyred jar nails go to do gardening no?
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Ayi suno dat hanoods hab imbregnated bakistan and our dear al bakistan ij going to sblit in four naya bakistans . Ayi booch which naya bakistan will pe safer for LMU grads where we can get khusboos from la whore and raw-al-pindi for mijjile paalish & workout ...LMU shud phyre mijjiles in WVR mode onlee for maximum imbact aj broven py hanood bilot
Mahendra
BRF Oldie

Post by Mahendra »

Almost a mahina has passed and once in a while when the effect of my ISI subblied chillum and hashish wanes, I wonder

How did those damn hanoods conduct Oberation Palakot desbite our Fakr 16 and Jinn Fakr 17 enphorsing air suberiority over the entire subcontinent
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

ju phool!
the fizzlyaya did special ghaas clearing apraashun in ball-eej-kaut to help birather mujahids for ghass-kha-ke-Hind
the hanood fariyas did naat repeat naat penetrate our holy airspace or deeply impregnate our baankaars!!
lal topi haj bolo'ed me this whilst shivering in his shalwar inside my bankaar
made my khushboo blush with sharam bhen she heard hij shivering
urs
lalpraf
Rana
BRFite -Trainee

Post by Rana »

Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Bakistan needs dollahs ayi suno . I hap few dollahs & i want to do madad-e-bakistan put Bajwa & Gafoor will hap to gimme their khusboos .
I give dollah , Bajwa gives hij khusboos .
New khusboos will imbrove bankar nightlife .
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

bajwa and gafoor post hanood fariaya penetration have become like khusboos onlee...
ju may take juour pick!
(gimme dollahs now)
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

With no camera inside cave camplex , i but colors on khusboo , khusboo buts colors aan me , its all too colorphool ...

Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

peroof! the hanood raw agint hu ij penetrating us all!!
Mukesh.Kumar
BRFite

Post by Mukesh.Kumar »

Bahawalpur student stabs professor to death over 'anti-Islam' remarks
According to initial information noted by police at the scene of the crime, Khateeb Hussain, a 5th-semester BS student enrolled in the English department, had exchanged hot words with Prof Hameed at around 8:40am over the arranging of a 'welcome party' at the college.

The event, which Hameed was overseeing, was to be held on March 21 to welcome new students to the college, police said.

Police sources told DawnNewsTV that Hussain was averse to the event being organised because he viewed the mingling of male and female pupils at the function as "un-Islamic".
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

Lal bra , ayi soch khullamkhulla that what habbens to khusboos of baki fauji who khao 'mar' & get 'tyred' at the hands of evil hanood faujis . The bak fauji gets to jannat and meets 72 jinns , that, i get PUT ayi am pothered apout hij khusboo here .

Whose right hand gets the legal bower to bossess the now free khusboo first ? What does LMU code of conduct say ?

Ayi suno in case of LeT , aal leftover khusboos in such cases pecome right hand bossession of suar-e-hafiz put what habbens in case of bak fauz .

Ij there any hidden claaj for LMU grads to increase their khusboo count ?
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

diyar cheen-mein-anand-bin-belt'n'roadi

at LMU, bhich eej a soch-tank aaf pakfauj there are kleyar rules and regulations faar such situations. faarstly, all khushboos are the praaperty aaf the istate (and all khushboos and their ujers are equal, but some ujers are more equal than others), as such, on the shaeedization aaf ujer-e-mujahids, their khushboos come into the care and welfare of pak fauj. now, due to high standards of animal husbandry and care faar dumb animals that ij so beloved to our lund, all khushboos are sent to LMU faar screening, repair and maintenance and eventual redistribution to the mango mujahids.

now, this eej hard and takleef work. theyarfore only the most wise and experienced of maulers and maulaners and their kumerade in bahons jarnails and karnails volunteer faar this naik kaam far the nashun. so hiyar at LMU we run the khushboo screening centre where we lovingly care for and service our brave and beautiful khushboos, with only the bravest and hardiest of the hierarchy. [thij faculty ij co-run with red lips massage parlour - a major part of the belt-n-roadi initiative]

we care so much for our animals that we employ espeshal kansultants, like hamid-al-lal-topi (no relation!) who sometimes likes to role play as khushboo to do spaat checks to ensure that all our khushboos are getting the best of attention from our seniyar leaders. He ij aften to be seen dressed as a khushboo (or sometimes as a kendostyxsista) and doing mystery-shopper with senior fakulty aaf fauj and LMU.

now du ju samajh?
jurs
Lalpraf
Ardeshir
BRFite

Post by Ardeshir »

Diyar Maulaners,
Bliss to note that Al Bakistan is now informayshun and entertainment powerhouse. Midget from Game of Thrones was originally herrow of Game of Pindi (Chana).
https://images.dawn.com/news/1182133/ho ... ppelganger
Pakistani waiter Rozi Khan had never heard of the Game of Thrones — or its hugely popular character Tyrion Lannister — until his striking resemblance to the dwarf anti-hero got heads turning at home.

The 25-year-old so resembles actor Peter Dinklage — who has played the witty and wily nobleman since the hit series' first season in 2010 — that he gets regularly stopped by strangers desperate for a picture.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

uh-oh!! veentaaar eej kaaming!!
hide the khushboos!!