Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

The Military Issues & History Forum is a venue to discuss issues relating to the military aspects of the Indian Armed Forces, whether the past, present or future. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Re: Operation Balakot: News & Discussion

Post by disha »

manjgu wrote:i think all this speculation will end soon once we hear from Abhi ?
Of course manjgu'ji. At the same time, I do not think we will be too divergent on the Mig21-F16 battle (which Mig21 decisively won).

It is amazing to see the PAF splattered itself on to the great wall created by IAF.

PAF will do some prodding here or there, but at this point as an air force, it is total toast. Welcome to new Bakistani Air Farce.

More importantly:

1. The "Nookular flashpoint" line is gone. Somebody posted that this is a "sub-conventional" war.

2. India holds all the cards on escalatory ladder all the way to full-blown escalation. This is something that is lost on Bakistan right now. They will jump around and whimper around. But their army is useless, their air force is useless and there is nothing to write about their Navy.

3. Cost for any terrorist attack on India, particularly any massive terrorist attack on India has increased tremendously. The terrorists are going to turn inward. Expect more hits on the current "civilian" facade of Baki government.
AshishA
BRFite

Post by AshishA »

I think this is the most balanced article about the balakot strikes and it's impact from Western Media.
https://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-ind ... m=referral
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

disha wrote:1. The "Nookular flashpoint" line is gone. Somebody posted that this is a "sub-conventional" war.
I think

1. The nuke card is still being played BUT privately in conversations with other countries trying to get them to get India to backoff. Publicly it is gone because chances of a public humiliation and that too infront of its own mangos is extremely high. That would be devastating to TSPA who have used it a rallying cry against India.

2. The nuke card is being played on their behalf back in India by Jurnos like Saggy and politicos like Munna Mohan. Just check their latest comments on the crisis.

3. Just occurred to me that Bakis used to play the irrationality card on India and that would take the wind out of the Indian establishment. Does anyone see that Modi has reversed that play too?

Yesterday, when I heard baki-pasand jurnos complain that it does not suit an Indian PM to say something in the lines of "Ghar me gus ke maroonga" I too felt like Indian PM should be avoid such language instead prefer neutral sounding words to convey the same message like "We will not tolerate terror attack". Between two nukes powers Modi latest sound irrational just like past threats from Bakis.
Last edited by pankajs on 05 Mar 2019 11:37, edited 1 time in total.
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

^AshishAcharya'ji, above article from latimes is also garbage.

It peddles a particular line of rhetoric - "nukular flashpoint". And then talks about Im'Dim being statesman.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

he has learnt from the putin and trump playbook.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

AshishAcharya wrote:I think this is the most balanced article about the balakot strikes and it's impact from Western Media.
https://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-ind ... m=referral
Yes, balanced enough to quote Happymon Jaob as a "security expert", who predictably linked our bombing of Balakot to General elections.

The article bases it's analysis around that premise. No mention of the post-Uri surgical strikes, no mention of Uri-I and Pathankot attacks or PM's reach out to Pakistan before.

Mr. Bengali sure ain't "balanced"
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Aditya_V wrote:Meanwhile, since Raptor 2 by Denel has been used by PAF, its pretty certain they came for big target which was foiled by the IAF, thats a pretty expensive and the PAF probably does not have many of those, which again hints that the casualties were massive on 26 Feb that there was huge pressure on PAF to retaliate. The PAF came with an idea of escalation...that they probably have temporarily given up direct action after the loss of a F-16.
But the PA must be smarting, they have been hit hard on 26 Feb 2019 that much is clear
I have to admit now that whosoever made that OSINT image of multiple F-16s, JF-17s and Mirage 3s might have a good idea of what went on..

The PAF threw its entire armory at the IAF on Feb27th. They led with all they had.

AMRAAMs, Raptors.. i am sure the rest of the strikes had GPS guided PGMs and LGBs.. from the PAFs US & PRC inventory.

The curved path in that OSINT image, for most of the fighters indicate they led with PGMs and glide munitions - e.g. the JF-17s and Mirages both deploying the Raptor type bombs, then broke away turning back towards their side. The IAF surge towards the border probably led the attacks to fail as they couldnt likely lase the targets to completion in some cases & broke away.

Another section of F-16s then barrelled in seeing the chance to break through the MiG-21s and open a path for a strike package. They basically underestimated the MiG-21s & paid the price.

The lack of retaliation from the Indian side was entirely because the attacks failed... if they had succeeded, we'd have been at war.

Must have been a heckuva fight & some 8 Su-30s, Mirage 2000 and MiG-21s held off a force several times their number.

Wont be surprised to hear that instead of just lock-ons several missile launches from the Indian side took place.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

pankajs wrote:Yesterday, when I heard baki-pasand jurnos complain that it does not suit an Indian PM to say something in the lines of "Ghar me gus ke maroonga" I too felt like Indian PM should be avoid such language instead prefer neutral sounding words to convey the same message like "We will not tolerate terror attack". Between two nukes powers Modi latest sound irrational just like past threats from Bakis.
We've been saying stuff like "We will not tolerate terror attack" for years and have been doing exactly the opposite.

Of course, the same journos probably went ga-ga when Obama went "US will 'hunt down' ISIS 'wherever they are'"
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

pankajs wrote:1. The nuke card is still being played BUT privately in conversations with other countries trying to get them to get India to backoff.
That could be. However when one has a nukular bum, one does not go around privately stating that it will use them if India does not back off. Pat will come the response from any 3rd party - what are you going to do about terrorists?
2. The nuke card is being played on their behalf back in India by Jurnos like Saggy and politicos like Munna Mohan. Just check their latest comments on the crisis.

3. Just occurred to me that Bakis used to play the irrationality card on India and that would take the wind out of the Indian establishment. Does anyone see that Modi has reversed that play too?
Saggy and Munna Mohan are spent forces. Saggy lays out herself for Bakis for few rupiahs and is a known Kiss-ass-inger. See her photo when Henry Kissinger came to visit India.

Modi is very rational. I do not think India has played irrationally here. It is simple, India carried out a "pre-emptive non-military (anti-terrorists)" strike. It has every right to do so. And when the PAF attacked India in defense of their own terrorists, India responded admirably. Nothing irrational.
Yesterday, when I heard baki-pasand jurnos complain that it does not suit an Indian PM to say something in the lines of "Ghar me gus ke maroonga" I too felt like Indian PM should be avoid such language instead prefer neutral sounding words to convey the same message like "We will not tolerate terror attack". Between two nukes powers Modi latest sound irrational just like past threats from Bakis.
Modi can as well give Dossiers to Bakistan. India is tired of continuous decades of harassment from Bakistan. First the four wars (48, 65, 71, 98) and continuous terror attacks. India has chosen to respond and is exercising the right to respond.

Bakistan has a simple choice. Get off its anti-Hindu anti-India band wagon and shut down its terror factories.

If it cannot do that, then the next step is to go inside Bakistan and take out their terror factories. Our war is against terrorists. Bakistan still has a choice and a chance to act against terrorists.

It is for them to decide if they want peace or they want disintegration. It is required of the current PM to be clear on what he intends to do. If we do not like such direct response, too bad.

India has changed. India is going to change even more, what you are seeing is a confident and just India.

PS: BTW, the venue from where Modi was speaking was bombed by Baki Terrorists. This scum bombed a hospital in Ahmedabad 40 mins after the first bombs were exploded. Many injured in the first bomb attack died in the Hospital bomb blast.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Ahmedabad_bombings
The bombs were planted in Tiffin carriers on bicycles, a pattern similar to the 13 May 2008 Jaipur bombings.[1] Many of the blasts targeted the city bus service of AMTS (Ahmedabad Municipal Transport Service), ripping apart portions of the vehicles.[12] Two blasts took place inside the premises of two hospitals, about 40 minutes after the initial series of blasts. One of the blasts in the hospitals occurred when injured victims of the initial series of blasts were being admitted there.[13] Another bomb was found and defused on the following day in the Hatkeshwar area. Two live bombs were also retrieved from Maninagar, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi's constituency.[14]

Gujarat police recovered and defused two more bombs in Surat, another major city in Gujarat, a day after the Ahmedabad blasts. Two cars filled with materials required to make explosives, including detonators, were also found, one of them parked on a roadside near a hospital,[15] and the other in the outskirts of Surat.
A car rigged with explosives and bolts as shrapnel was found outside hospital. Thankfully it did not go off. And all of the above was after the Bangalore bomb blasts.

Fifty-Six (56) people died in Ahmedabad blasts and approximately 200 people were injured. This was in June 2008. Then 26/11 happened.

In a nutshell, Baki sponsored terrorist came into our house and with impunity killed innocents. And hence when Bakistan goes down (and it will) I will not shed a tear, since I have no tears to shed.

So yes, I am all for PM stating what PM stated. Any PM of India stating the same would have my support.
Last edited by disha on 05 Mar 2019 12:02, edited 1 time in total.
Vikas
BRF Oldie

Post by Vikas »

With 2 shots at Pakis, ModiJi has changed the paradigm of fighting terror. It is no longer a fight between Indian security forces v/s Islamic terrorists but Indian forces v/s Paki army. So irrespective of who sponsors a terror attack or who is the mastermind, It is Paki army that will receive the public thappad. It is no longer the secret hush-hush missions that Sonia cabal claims to have conducted but a Public stripping of last shreds of Paki army dignity and self respect. Terrorism will not end in Kashmir but no one now in Pak Army knows where the next kick form India will come. If I have to find a similar example, It is when MMS opened up Indian economy and later no govt could turn the clock back and whole heartedly embraced it.

Paki nuke bluff lost its counterweight as soon as CPEC became operational and Pakis became semi-colony of Uncle Eleven.
Unless Pak is almost being overrun by India, Cheeni will not let Pakis touch the nukes even by a barge pole. One wrong use of Nuke and China is looking at potential loss of one extended province and few 100 billion dollars down the drain along with dream of controlling Persian gulf via Gwadar.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Looks like PAF was shell shocked after Mig 21 taking down an F-16 and their PGM's all missing their targets, no wonder they locked their own airspace and the very same PAF pilots like some Hasan Ali was boasting getting 350 IA soldiers in his airstrike to his seniors which was getting circulated widely in Paki whatsapp groups. The Top brass had to downhill ski.

Thier experience in attacking Afgans or Miranshah etc would have been much easier.
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

Singha wrote:he has learnt from the putin and trump playbook.
Much older playbook than that. Reagan cultivated this "Mad Bomber" image towards the end of the Cold War and got the Soviet Union to bankrupt itself by trying and failing to match US defence spending.

This is precisely Modi's game. Whether 30 or 70 or 300 piglets were barbequed on Jaba Top, that matters much less than the grave injury caused to Bakis by 6 days of country-wide no fly zone for commercial air traffic and merchant ships avoiding Krrachi like the bubonic plague. Fauj felt that pain down to the last jernail.

Diplomatic groundwork for this (laid over the last 4 years when ppl complained bitterly that Modi was going on too many foreign trips) has been critical. The khauff in Slumbad is amplified by the realisation that no foreign father is coming to bail out an economy which is gushing blood like a severed jugular. What 1000 cuts? With just the Feb 26 airstrike we landed ONE cut that is half-way to being fatal.
Last edited by Rudradev on 05 Mar 2019 11:55, edited 1 time in total.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Pakistan is not going to change a whit.

Modi seemed unusually upset & really cheesed off at the end of that speech. Yep, something's in the works. I guess (and hope!).
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

Kashi wrote:
pankajs wrote:Yesterday, when I heard baki-pasand jurnos complain that it does not suit an Indian PM to say something in the lines of "Ghar me gus ke maroonga" I too felt like Indian PM should be avoid such language instead prefer neutral sounding words to convey the same message like "We will not tolerate terror attack". Between two nukes powers Modi latest sound irrational just like past threats from Bakis.
We've been saying stuff like "We will not tolerate terror attack" for years and have been doing exactly the opposite.

Of course, the same journos probably went ga-ga when Obama went "US will 'hunt down' ISIS 'wherever they are'"
Exactly!

What I was trying to convey was that Modi could still have said "We will not tolerate terror attack" and still hit them. After Uri and Balakot EVEN his mild word would carry sufficient threat. There was no need for "Gar me ghus ke maroonga" language.

So why? There can only be 2 explanations.
1. He got carried away because he is in an election mode.
2. Aimed at bakistan i.e. using their own past template against them.

I think Modi is very careful with words not that he has not made mistakes before. His message was to spread FUD in the enemy camp, create heightened sense of insecurity and create rift within their establishment.
pankajs
BRF Oldie

Post by pankajs »

disha wrote:
pankajs wrote:1. The nuke card is still being played BUT privately in conversations with other countries trying to get them to get India to backoff.
That could be. However when one has a nukular bum, one does not go around privately stating that it will use them if India does not back off. Pat will come the response from any 3rd party - what are you going to do about terrorists?
They ARE getting those responses NOT only in private BUT some countries are are also hinting at the same in the releases readouts!

My point was simply that the nuke card is still being used just not how it was played in the past.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Aditya_V wrote:Looks like PAF was shell shocked after Mig 21 taking down an F-16 and their PGM's all missing their targets, no wonder they locked their own airspace and the very same PAF pilots like some Hasan Ali was boasting getting 350 IA soldiers in his airstrike to his seniors which was getting circulated widely in Paki whatsapp groups. The Top brass had to downhill ski.

Thier experience in attacking Afgans or Miranshah etc would have been much easier.
This was really a big deal for the PAF.

Imagine how many assets were pulled in overnight & rushed to the theater for a counter strike. The IAF kept a nominal CAP up, with the rest to be surged (apparently that's the most efficient way rather than going broke keeping squadron after squadron up).. and yet, it didn't work out for the Pakistanis.

Looks like for all their tough talk of datalinks, and AMRAAMs and SD-10s on JF-17s, when push came to shove they couldn't implement a strike OR even a trap & the IAF controllers played their assets on the chessboard like virtuosos.
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

pankajs wrote:So why? There can only be 2 explanations.
1. He got carried away because he is in an election mode.
2. Aimed at bakistan i.e. using their own past template against them.

I think Modi is very careful with words not that he has not made mistakes before. His message was to spread FUD in the enemy camp, create heightened sense of insecurity and create rift within their establishment.
There is a third option.

He meant it.

If we see this speech along with the one at ISKON, wherein he says "we have to do what we must not care about the threat to our lives" etc (paraphrasing).. it seems somethings changed & he is in it for a kill/decisive finish, not electioneering or a temporary win etc.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

http://www.deneldynamics.co.za/products ... /raptor-ii

it has 2 modes
- GPS/INS guided blind attack mode.
- upto 200km away a 2nd aircraft may get the code and lase
the comms pod is similar to how our KH59 works.

since nobody is recording any hits. they may not have fired that day, but one fell off .... it shows no sign of any AAM damage.

plan may have been tactically fire a few in GPS mode, but interceptors locking on and the fight further north may have discouraged

===============

The Raptor II system flies autonomously to the target and is then designated on the intended point of impact by the operator.

The Communications Pod is mounted on the launch aircraft or on a second aircraft, which allows for the control of the weapon over a separation distance of up to 200 km. A set of cockpit display symbology indicates weapon and mission status.

The weapon allows for two methods of operation, depending on the Seeker used:

The weapon will fly autonomously to the target. The operator designates the precise point of impact by means of an advanced auto-tracker.
Fire-and-forget GNSS/INS aided navigation.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Karan pls check for this for the deployment profile of the Raptor and the Al Tariq gliding kit

http://admin.denel.co.za/uploads/3231e4 ... 85adf2.pdf
Karan M
Forum Moderator

Post by Karan M »

Exactly my point Singha.

The 2nd operator in the loop mode is for extreme precision or "dynamic targeting", attacking targets on the fly.

However, the GPS/GNSS etc one is for pre-surveyed targets. If that measurement is off by even a little amount, add the usual radius of error of a GPS system and it will rise by a significant amount.

Looks like the IAF's CAP disturbed the sweaty joystick handling in the backseat of the MIrages (no puns intended).
Rudradev
BRF Oldie

Post by Rudradev »

PAF failed to defend Baki sovirginity, and failed even more miserably in its attempt to retaliate.

PA tried to heat up the LOC and got properly liquified in return.

Wing Loong drones are coming up Shoort.

They have only one weapon left, folks. The only weapon that has worked for them to cause any hurt to India whatsoever, at any time over the past 20 years.

A mass casualty terrorist attack on a soft target in India.

They have many reasons not to risk it (because of what it will inevitably bring down on their heads, given the "new normal" post Balakot).

But they have two reasons to try it.

One, the colossal demand for revenge they must be facing from the Tanzeems, especially the barbequed Jaish, especially if Masood Azhar got some extra-high-pressure dialysis on Feb 26.

Two, the *chance* that such a strike would embarrass Modi (over his claims to have taught a lesson at Balakot) in the very short time window to GE 2019. Of course this ploy could backfire BIG time and hand Modi a bigger victory than ever, depending on how things turn out.

But they are the world's most tactically brilliant regime.

What do you think they will do?
Last edited by Rudradev on 05 Mar 2019 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

They will go for it
ks_sachin
BRF Oldie

Post by ks_sachin »

Sir,
I think he should not.
Combat tactics and all that..
Regards
S
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

They will go for it unless they suffer big casualties or the big powers can persuade them to lay low for a year or 2. Its not that all terror attempts are sucess, in 9/10 cases the cannon die on the way like on the night of 31 Dec 2014.
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

How it looks in real life. It is Pak's "H4" A2G.

By the way, I got the debris image by misspelling "bimber". Paks as usual with their famous spelling skills, become one with me and voila, there was the image from 27 :rotfl:

Time to spread the word around on PAF "strike" on their own soil. Would it be possible to geo locate the place?
Last edited by nam on 05 Mar 2019 12:20, edited 3 times in total.
Dilbu
BRF Oldie

Post by Dilbu »

Paklurks please note: Unlike SDRE small and short missiles in canisters, PeeYayEff has long big red round tipped mijjiles. :P
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Looks like the payload dropped at random place.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

1) ground AWACS reporting 2 ship formation on north westerly course 2) I dont think the PAF intended to bomb anything worthwhile on their ingress into India... it was only to show that they did something in return. The idea was to cross the LOC onleee. If they really wanted to cause casualties on indian side, they could have done it from their side of LOC with any of their glide weapons. Of the two sides, a real war does not suit Pakis at all. At best it was a air defence trap into which Mig 21 fell even though shooting the F 16 down. this is well known practice to lure enemy aircrafts. 3) I dont know if its good idea but maybe in a closed door meeting sans mobile etc. some members of opposition can be shown the battle damage ( before/after images). That should put an end to the needless acrimony. JMT
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

the bottom pod is the comms pod that launch a.c carries, similar to the KH59 comms pod on Su30

on top is the real weapon. seems to be unrefined, slow and crude compared to the slim elegant spice/khanish/AASM types...the solid fuel rockets driving it are paired at the bottom and these are what fell on the ground with the connecting piece.

the warhead is powerful @ 600kg and occupies most of the top.

reminds of a german WW2 V1 bombski MKI.

here you see the datalink pod of the KH59 under the belly. the one on wing is NOT KH59, another fixed comms pod hangs below the real KH59 missile .

https://sinodefence.files.wordpress.com ... 1024&h=690
disha
BR Mainsite Crew

Post by disha »

Rudradev/Singha'ji - I doubt they have any capability to do anything spectacular outside of Cashmere.

It is not want of trying, they are trying day in and day out since last 52 months. It is just that their capacity to do anything outside of Cashmere is severely diminished.

They are losing the war of attrition, even in Cashmere. If they do anything big, they will be slapped.

1. ISI would want Jihadis to do something (otherwise what is the use of giving them money and facility and protection?)

2. Jihadis would want Army to protect them. What is the use of Army if they cannot protect them and they are pulverized.

Right now, every Jihadi in any corner of Bakistan will be thinking of Balakot (and there were two other targets).

3. Any successful attack by Bakistan will result in shutting down of economy even further. They will at one-point end up in a death spiral if not already. And no nation (barbaria or cheen) wants to step in to save a nation on self created death spiral.

Put it this way, will you give loan to a drug addict who cannot kick the habit ever?

If PAF is not even able to assemble a strike package and lose their frontline fighters so easily, and neither they can protect their own skies then their entire "nukular" card stands as a farce. What is the guarantee that their no-dongs will work?

And anyway, this is a sub-conventional war. There is no basis for Bakistan to climb the escalatory ladder. They cannot carry out a terrorist attack and next instant activate their nuclear missiles. Unless of course they have a death wish. And that means investment from Barbaria and Cheen is down the drain.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

I doubt Hafeez Saeed, Masood Azhar, Syed Shalluding etc will ever show up in public now, which itself a big spin off from Balakot. I thought this was good moment to ask for Dawood and Salauddin. Modi ji should say " if imran is really a peacenik, let him hand over Dawood/Salauddin and we will know that he is a Pathan".
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

manjgu wrote:1) ground AWACS reporting 2 ship formation on north westerly course 2) I dont think the PAF intended to bomb anything worthwhile on their ingress into India... it was only to show that they did something in return. The idea was to cross the LOC onleee. If they really wanted to cause casualties on indian side, they could have done it from their side of LOC with any of their glide weapons. Of the two sides, a real war does not suit Pakis at all. At best it was a air defence trap into which Mig 21 fell even though shooting the F 16 down. this is well known practice to lure enemy aircrafts. 3) I dont know if its good idea but maybe in a closed door meeting sans mobile etc. some members of opposition can be shown the battle damage ( before/after images). That should put an end to the needless acrimony. JMT
Sorry is absolute BS

Opposition knows what the IAF hit, they are just trying to score brownie points like Surgical strikes, PAF would not have used Raptors/ LGB's just for show, they were real targets, losing a F-16 was not an air defense trap
nam
BRF Oldie

Post by nam »

Alright, Angad is on it in teetar. :D
Chinmayanand
BRF Oldie

Post by Chinmayanand »

In Ahmedabad , Modi told to strike the 7th underworld.
Now , I want to know about the bunker bursting munitions with IAF. He always gives clues about his next stop.
manju
BRFite

Post by manju »

self deleted
Last edited by manju on 05 Mar 2019 13:02, edited 1 time in total.
manju
BRFite

Post by manju »

Singha wrote:Image

Hows the Khauff?
Great messaging bu modiji here... indirectly telling napaki.. dar ke maro!!

I can seen vajpayee's communication skills in this, where different people / audience getting the intended message with the same text!!

If you listen to the speech where he mention the list of people who should be scared.. u will appreciate this better...
He never actually mentions pakis.. but as they say.. samajdhar ko ishaara hi kaafi
ranneel
BRFite

Post by ranneel »

nam wrote:How it looks in real life. It is Pak's "H4" A2G.

By the way, I got the debris image by misspelling "bimber". Paks as usual with their famous spelling skills, become one with me and voila, there was the image from 27 :rotfl:

Time to spread the word around on PAF "strike" on their own soil. Would it be possible to geo locate the place?
Damn that looks exactly like the one in the debris!
shashankk
BRFite -Trainee

Post by shashankk »

Republic TV is broadcasting a report about Pakistani troops moving out of NWFP area and moving towards LOC. It also talks about tribal elders refusing to help army in their war. Pakistan look spooked as of now.
Last edited by shashankk on 05 Mar 2019 13:08, edited 1 time in total.
manjgu
BRF Oldie

Post by manjgu »

Aditya... IMHO ..GOI made a mistake on day of the Balakot strike. They should have fielded a Senior IAF officer/ Babu from Intelligence desk. IAF officer should have said something about targets hit ..how many ..how accurately and few tidbits of the operation..how many a/c etc. The intelligence chap should have said ' we have approx 250 numbers casualties based on inputs of our informers and technical intelligence. Our sources and technical aids used cant be disclosed in interests of national security" . They should have taken a few questions ( more so if u have called reporters, else what was the need to fill a room with so many reporters??). This would have stemmed much of the bikering happening now. GOI has learnt nothing from preivous incident. Given the chaotic /predatory nature of our democracy , such questions were expected from the opposition.
JayS
Forum Moderator

Post by JayS »

disha wrote:
Bakistan has a simple choice. Get off its anti-Hindu anti-India band wagon and shut down its terror factories.
You are basically asking Pakis to stop being Pakis. Its not a simple choice for them.