Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis (9-8-2014)

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Re: Islamism & Islamophobia Abroad - News & Analysis (9-8-2014)

Post by Singha »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sacre.html

ahmed bhamji head of aucklands biggest mosque, says mossad was behind the NZ massacre
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

I am seeing these quite regularly now.
Hamo

@7amoo101
18h18 hours ago
More
My family announced I'm not a member of the family anymore and they just want my head to conform applying sharia, this is my end I now I will get killed soon so I wanna thanks anyone supported me and no matter what happened or will happen to me I'm #notreligious I'm #Humanist
Prisoner Athome

@AthomePrisoner
9h9 hours ago
More
If anyone in the gulf area has a car or a bag reach out to me, every little bit helps. #ExMuslim I need to be out of the house but i cant reach anywhere alone. I live in a remote area with no access to outside public areas without a car, and no bag to carry my things when i leave
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/31/euro ... index.html

this EU movement bears careful watching, they seem to be calling a spade a spade about the loony forms of western EU
"multiculturalism" and letting in large nos of migrants from failed islamic countries.

not that they will be sympathetic to any indic cause , but we are not in line of their fire for now.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/abandon ... eststories

spain is experiencing severe population issues and rural decline.
seems ripe for a islamic takeover.
and this time even ancient maps of islamic spain can be used.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

Singha wrote:https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/31/euro ... index.html

this EU movement bears careful watching, they seem to be calling a spade a spade about the loony forms of western EU
"multiculturalism" and letting in large nos of migrants from failed islamic countries.

not that they will be sympathetic to any indic cause , but we are not in line of their fire for now.
I saw a video of RW europeans undergoing martial arts and weapons training in anticipation of a war with immigrants.
I think that was always the plan of the west. Create terror in ME, trigger a refugee exodus and allow them into europe to replenish the fast declining population. Then wait for the right wing to fix them and make them fall in line and be good citizens and convert to christianity.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

À la Ham Sandwich! Much repeated message by politically prominent Mohammaddens like Mahatir Mohammad, Recip Erdogan, Salman Saud etc insisting that Mohammaddenism is a belief of Peace, appears to have failed to be comprehended by 3 Mohammadden men who claiming affiliation to the Sunni Mohammadden Terrorist group, Islamic State, burnt down a mosque used by fellow brotherly momin Mohammaddens of the Shia sect in Australia:

Melbourne men accused of setting fire to Shia Mosque celebrated and showed off to their wives, court told
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

Having sown the seed of a policy of injudiciously permitting immigration of Mohammaddens, the Netherlands sets itself up for the whirlwind of future Mohammadden Terrorist attacks as Mohammadden thought leaders grab the opportunity of imparting the message of Mohammadden hatred of Non Mohammaddens to young Mohammaddens via education:
Radical preachers have more influence in Islamic education: security service

Radical Islamic preachers have increasing influence on the education of young Muslims in the Netherlands, according to the annual report of the Dutch security service AIVD which was published on Tuesday. Some of these preachers, particularly those involved in private Islamic education centres, have ‘double standards’ about the use of violence and are potentially feeding jihadism, the report states. While after-school lessons in Arabic and Islam would appear to be ‘low-threshold and innocent’, ‘we believe that children and young adults are being alienated from society and may be hindered from participating,’ the AIVD said. Last month the AIVD warned Amsterdam mayor Femke Halsema that directors of the city’s only Islamic secondary school had links to a Chechen terrorist group and said that a radical British imam had held secret meetings at the school and that there was considerable ‘Salafist’ influence.
From here:

DutchNews.nl
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

Look still Muslims are only 3-4% Of western Europe, let them become say 15-18% we will see the true nature of Europeans.
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

hanumadu wrote:
Singha wrote:https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/31/euro ... index.html

I saw a video of RW europeans undergoing martial arts and weapons training in anticipation of a war with immigrants.
I think that was always the plan of the west. Create terror in ME, trigger a refugee exodus and allow them into europe to replenish the fast declining population. Then wait for the right wing to fix them and make them fall in line and be good citizens and convert to christianity.
I think thats too far fetched. Occams razor and all. The simplest explanation is this only that western Europe has gone too far towards liberal bullshit side and has lost touch with reality and practicality. Of course there are pockets of people who realise the danger, but by and large western Europe has capitulated without them even realising. They will keep shutting down dissent with labels of racist and Islamophobic etc.
Its only eastern Europe, with their memories of Turks and the. Bosnian war still there, understand the true danger of Islam and hence refuse to take refugies despite threats and sermons by western Europeans.
And the Islamists are not going to convert. If anything it will be the other way around. Sweden, netherlands are projected to have almost 40% muslim population come 2040-50. The remaining population will mostly be atheist rather than Christian. They arent going to be able to do anything. Belgium already has something like 30% Muslim population i believe. Western Europe is done for. In fact, Eastern europe will face onslaught from both east and west of it after a few decades.
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

These are all wild exaggerations, Muslim population in Belgium is 5%. A country like India is far more in danger from Islamic Fundamentalism, Europe is pretty safe.
chetak
BRF Oldie

Post by chetak »

Aditya_V wrote:Look still Muslims are only 3-4% Of western Europe, let them become say 15-18% we will see the true nature of Europeans.
haven't they already shown their true nature in andalus, that many centuries ago??

this newest foray of the muslims is also going to end the very same way. the goras thought that the migrant muslims be grateful and in return will do all the low end and dead end jobs that need to be done in every society to keep it going.

for the time being, the freeloading muslims seem to have found a legal loophole and some very foolish liberal support. All this will soon evaporate as laws and loopholes are tightened and the whiteys descend en masse on their "guests" and drive them out.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Pakistani Role In Global Terrorism thread.

Tooba Gondal, described earlier by Vice in a separate Dec 20, 2016 article (Clicky) as “a 22-year-old French-born, British - Pakistani woman who grew up in east London” and who acted as recruiter of other sisterly momina’s for supplying terrestrial houris for the sexual gratification of male members of the Sunni Mohammadden Terrorism Group, Islamic State, is begging to return to Kaafir Non Mohammadden Islamic Emirate of England, held Scotland, occupied Wales and English Administered Ireland.

The Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan must do its self imposed IEDological Mohammadden duty and stop this grovelling of a sisterly momina before Kaafirs by providing shelter for this other “Daughter of Pakistan”, within the Islamic Republic itself:

Tooba Gondal: Female British Isis recruiter asks to return to UK saying ‘we just want a normal life’ : Former London student previously radicalised teenagers online, while brandishing an AK-47 and claiming she wanted to become a ‘martyr’
kittoo
BRFite

Post by kittoo »

chetak wrote:
Aditya_V wrote:Look still Muslims are only 3-4% Of western Europe, let them become say 15-18% we will see the true nature of Europeans.
haven't they already shown their true nature in andalus, that many centuries ago??

this newest foray of the muslims is also going to end the very same way. the goras thought that the migrant muslims be grateful and in return will do all the low end and dead end jobs that need to be done in every society to keep it going.

for the time being, the freeloading muslims seem to have found a legal loophole and some very foolish liberal support. All this will soon evaporate as laws and loopholes are tightened and the whiteys descend en masse on their "guests" and drive them out.
There is a difference between the Europeans of that time and now. Religion has disappeared and the fighting spirit too.
These are just my thoughts about it. Would be really interesting to see which way it falls.
Aditya_V wrote:These are all wild exaggerations, Muslim population in Belgium is 5%. A country like India is far more in danger from Islamic Fundamentalism, Europe is pretty safe.
Oh no dount about it that india is in a far more precarious position.
And i stand corrected. Brussels has some 25-30% muslim population, but not Belgium as a whole.
arun
BRF Oldie

Post by arun »

X Posted from the Terroristan thread.

The Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan at the UN peddles the snakeoil of the manufactured narrative of Mohammadden victimhood, namely of Islamophobia, to provide a burka coverup of the real problem that Islamoreligioxenophobia and Islamofascism poses to global peace and security:

Islamophobia poses threat to global peace and security: Pakistan
sarathy
BRFite -Trainee

Post by sarathy »

arun wrote:X Posted from the Terroristan thread.

The Mohammadden Terrorism Fomenting Islamic Republic of Pakistan at the UN peddles the snakeoil of the manufactured narrative of Mohammadden victimhood, namely of Islamophobia, to provide a burka coverup of the real problem that Islamoreligioxenophobia and Islamofascism poses to global peace and security:

Islamophobia poses threat to global peace and security: Pakistan
A small change in title makes it lot better " islamophobia-poses-threat-to-global-peace-and-security-" :evil:
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

kittoo wrote:There is a difference between the Europeans of that time and now. Religion has disappeared and the fighting spirit too.
These are just my thoughts about it. Would be really interesting to see which way it falls.
Things are changing, I feel within 5-7 yrs we will have open civil disturbance in the UK (where I live), also this will happen in western europe as well.
A couple of more Mumbhai style attacks as happened in Paris & there will be revenge attacks.
Marine Le Pen was a rank outsider, she came 2nd in the last election, if more attacks happen and the left/liberal day dreamers cannot provide an answer she may well come to power

Senior French military officers have been seen attending anti-islam rallies
https://www.france24.com/en/20160208-fr ... lly-calais

Other members of the security forces in europe are sympathetic to anti-islam groups.

They face the threat daily and have to deal with it.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 20591.html

Considering his rank and connections I doubt he is an exception, there must be others. Because he is ex Foreign Legion he must have a unique understanding of the Peaceful ones.

I have a group of old high school friends and we meet up every year. We discuss these issues. A few years ago we predicted that once the wars in Afghan/Iraq end & the soldiers come home, be they British or US or any othe, they would have had a first hand and bitter experience of the treachery of the peacefuls, they will be aware of the threat and will not take kindly to having to face the same threat at home. They are the ones who will lead resistance to the RoP. Look what is happening now??

Religion may have disappeared but the fighting spirit has not, it is concentrated in professional armies.

The left is now having to face the contradictions of their core beliefs, womens & gay rights etc with their support & sympathy for the RoP.
How long can this last?

look at the reaction to the death penalty for gays in Brunei https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... g-boycotts
All comments have been disabled, they know the truth but dare not say it for fear of being "islamophobic"
Lilo
BRF Oldie

Post by Lilo »

Pakistan: Question paper asks ‘who is the worst animal before Allah’, students who choose ‘pig’ over ‘infidels’ get no marks
Students appearing before the exams were puzzled to pick the right choice as the examiner who had prepared those question papers believed that the right answer for the question was 'infidels'..

The state of education in a country often indicates how progressive societies are. In a dysfunction state like Pakistan, the system of education has become a casualty under the Islamists and religious fanatics, who are controlled by the Pakistan military establishment to further their political agenda.

An incident in the terror state of Pakistan has revealed the nature of religious intolerance that exists in the Islamist societies towards ‘non-believers’. Arshad Yousafzai, a Pakistani journalist in his post reported how Pakistan’s education system is itself promoting hatred against people from other religion.

In his tweet, Arshad Yousafzai mentions a recent SSC annual exams that held in Karachi, in which the examiner had asked a question in the exam of Islamic Studies to choose an answer for the worst animal before Allah. The options for the question were donkey, pig, infidels, or monkey.
Yousafzai further added that the students appeared before the exams were puzzled to pick the right choice as the examiner who had prepared those question papers believed that the right answer for the question was ‘infidels’, a person who has no religion or a non-believer according to Abrahamic religions.

According to the journalist, the religious scholar who had set the question paper mentioned a verse from Surat Al-Anfal, one of the chapters in the holy book of Quran, which has been used with translation in the textbook of Islamic Studies by Sindh Text Book Board. The verse said, “Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe”.
Surah Al-Anfal (meaning Spoils of war)

Arshad added that the religious scholar also cited a few verses related to the infidels. “Certainly, the worst of beasts in Allah’s sight are those who do not believe and they will not believe,” one of the verses that were quoted by the scholar according to Arshad.

The religious scholar further said that those candidates who have chosen the answer ‘Pig’ will not be awarded any mark while those students who had marked that infidels are the worst animal before Allah would be receiving one mark as it was the right answer.

When the reporter questioned the religious scholar on why don’t they teach and prepare questions as per syllabus, the scholar reportedly admitted his fault and vowed that he will review the question paper next year.
Please to forward it to various places.
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

WTH? How many more are out there? Not sure if the following has been covered before.
https://bridge.georgetown.edu/
vijayk
BRF Oldie

Post by vijayk »

Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

London shooting: Seven Kings mosque put on lockdown after gun attack

LONDON: The Seven Kings mosque has been placed on lockdown in London after gun shots fired during the prayers. The police claimed to have launched hunt for the attacker attempting to enter the Masjid in Ilford on Thursday night.

The firing incident occurred when the evening prayers were being held at the mosque, off High Road.

According to police, ballistic evidence recovered from the scene suggests that the weapon was a blank-firing handgun. There were no reported injuries or damage to the mosque, while police officers will remain at the scene overnight, it added.

In a statement shared by a Muslim Council spokesman on Twitter, the mosque's imam Mufti Suhail said the suspect's motives had not been established. He asked that people "avoid speculating and circulating unconfirmed information".

There are heightened security concerns at places of worship around the world after recent attacks.

A mass shooting at a mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand, in March, left 50 people dead.

In April, churches in Sri Lanka were targeted on Easter Sunday in a terror attack which killed at least 253 people.

Cheers Image
uskumar
BRFite

Post by uskumar »

Delhi businessman stabbed to death for protesting daughter’s harassment
The victim, Dhruv Raj Tyagi, had gone to the house of one of the youths with the intention of complaining about his behaviour to the youth’s parents late on Saturday night..................
Piecefool people at it again. A young girl is taunted in public. Her Father goes to that youth's home to ask for justice, gets stabbed and in icu.
Rishi_Tri
BRFite

Post by Rishi_Tri »

Aditya_V wrote:These are all wild exaggerations, Muslim population in Belgium is 5%. A country like India is far more in danger from Islamic Fundamentalism, Europe is pretty safe.
Crucial difference.. India has seen the horror of Islamic Fundamentalism and fear of summary justice by people to any Islamic Fundamentalism has kept things in check. Western Europe has not seen Islamic Fundamentalism as India has and thus welcomed migrants of all color, creed, and one religion with open arms. That is why terms such as Islamophobia have emerged. Even Jurgen Klopp talks about Islamophobia!!

I would say UK, Belgium are going to be Ground Zero for Islamic Takeover in next decade or so. If anyone doubts, just look at how demographics of London have changed, what cultural influences are being actively supported, and what people of old flavors are saying. London is perhaps worse than any Indian city. Moreover most of the modern day fountainheads of hate are emerging from Western Europe. I would say unless, Germany rises up, Western Europe is gone.
Haresh
BRFite

Post by Haresh »

Rishi_Tri wrote:Crucial difference.. India has seen the horror of Islamic Fundamentalism
I have had discussions with gora's here in London along these lines.
They really have no idea of what they have let in.....and not only that they have no idea of how to deal with it.
The polticians are trying to appease them, the left is trying to get into an alliance for votes.
When PM Modi visited the UK, Corbyn snubbed him. The al guardian islams official apologist in the UK regularly publishes farticles that do not allow comments, they are too afraid of what the public have to say.
We have a gay so called journalist or presstitute called owen jones who writes drivel about how gays and moslems should be natural allies against the "right wing"
They have no idea what horror is comingtheir way.

When we used to discuss these things many years ago the gora's would think it was some kind of "exotic" eastern tribal dispute that didn't concern them. They are getting wiser now though.
A_Gupta
BRF Oldie

Post by A_Gupta »

From Dhaka Tribune:
https://www.dhakatribune.com/opinion/op ... liberalism

A couple of years ago, in a South Asia focused blog I frequent, a much-admired Pakistani-American writer wrote a post posing a great question: “If and when modern humanism and liberalism crashes and burns, will future historians look back and say that Islam was the rock on which it first and decisively broke?”

His point was not that Islam single-handedly threw a powerful challenge to the liberal order, or “end of history” would have been achieved if Islam didn’t throw a wrench into the gears of civilization.

He argued that by obdurate refusal to accept the fundamental assumptions of post-enlightenment worldview, by obstinate resistance to assimilate with the mainstream when in the minority and by dogged persistence in recreating antediluvian theocracies when in majority, Muslims not only undermined the universal validity of the whole liberal project, but also sowed deep doubts about the liberal project among its previously most faithful adherents.

Muslim recalcitrance has hastened delivery of the contradictions that the liberal project was pregnant with from the beginning.
PS: the post referred to above:
http://brownpundits.blogspot.com/2016/1 ... r.html?m=1
sanjaykumar
BRF Oldie

Post by sanjaykumar »

A notable opinion piece. Never can be published in a paki rag. That’s why Bangladesh is progressing and Pakistan is regressing
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

islam practicing violent peaceful people beat up Hindu Dalits right in front of the police station. One infidel murdered and many sent to ICU.

https://youtu.be/Tg4cRq4M91Q
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

islamphobic media is pretty quiet on peaceful barbaric acts of real Islam followers.
https://www.opindia.com/2019/06/aligarh ... -rs-10000/
Aligarh: 3-year-old Twinkle brutally murdered by Zahid over loan of Rs 10,000
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 378409001/

Reports: Ashiqul Alam, 22, arrested for alleged threat to toss grenades in Times Square
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 682949.cms
Rajat Verma, was crushed in front of his house in Syed Nagar under the limits of Kalyanpur police station, the police said.
Circle Officer Kalyanpur Ajay Kumar said the mob caught SI Mohd Jabir, who was driving the jeep, besides homeguards Ram Babu Pal, Om Prakash and Jagdish Kumar and thrashed them severely following the accident. On being informed, the police rescued them by applying mild police force.
Peregrine
BRF Oldie

Post by Peregrine »

More Malayalis join IS in Afghanistan

KOZHIKODE: The fall of Islamic State (IS) in its strongholds in Syria and Iraq and the death of many IS cadres have not deterred Malayalis from joining the terror group.

It has been revealed that a Malayali couple — Sunayil Fewas and his wife Sameena — working in the UAE along with their three children have joined the IS in January 2019. Both are engineering graduates from a college in Malappuram and have studied in the same class, sources said. The couple, hailing from Valanchery in Malappuram, travelled from the UAE to Tehran in Iran before moving to Nangarhar province, which is controlled by the IS, in Afghanistan.

Sources said that the girl, whose family resides at Kuttiady in Kozhikode, was not a very religious person before marriage. It is not known how both got radicalised.

Two families and a bachelor from Kannur had joined the Islamic State in Afghanistan in the same period. Among them, Anwar, who migrated with his wife and three kids, is believed to have been killed shortly after his arrival in Afghanistan. There is no information about Sajid, his wife and two kids and Nisamudeen who joined the terror group along with the families.

Almost half of those who went to Afghanistan from Kasargod and Palakkad in 2016 are
believed to have been killed in bombings by the US forces. This include Shajeer Mangalassery Abdulla, Hafeesudeen, Marwan, Murshid, Rashid Abdulla and Yahya. Former activists of the Popular Front of India (PFI) from Kannur who joined the IS in Syria, including Shameer, Shajil, Abdul Qayoom and Manaf are also suspected to have been killed.

Meanwhile, it has been revealed that one Firos from Kasaragod, who is currently in Syria, has expressed his desire to surrender and come back to Kerala. Sources said that he had contacted some of his relatives two months ago to know about what cases could be filed against him if he returns to Kerala. It is learnt that only two or three Malayalis are left in Syria and they are finding it hard to cope with the situation after the IS lost its areas. But those in Afghanistan are trying to portray a rosy picture of the life under the ‘Islamic Khalifate’. The messages sent by a Malayali from Kasaragod said that life is normal in the Nangarhar province except intermittent bombing by the US forces in some areas. Will Pappu sponser a Resolution in the Lok Sabha that these "Designated Terrorists should have their Passports withdrawn as they will now perpetrate in Islamic Terrorism on Return to India Chance Would Be A Fine Thing!

“There is everything here including school, hospital, medical stores and land for cultivation. The Eid celebration here is as in our country. We have good food and new dresses. On Eid, we go to masjids with weapon in our hands. We go for fighting when the ‘call of jihad’ comes. Some become ‘shaheed’ (martyr), some get injured and some return in normal state, ” the message said. All the more reason that they should stay there!

Cheers Image
darshan
BRF Oldie

Post by darshan »

Halal Investment Goes Awry: Owner Of ‘Islamic Investment’ Group IMA Jewels Flees, Thousands Of Investors In The Lurch
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/halal-inv ... -the-lurch
Targeting Muslims, who as per religious diktat refuse to invest in interest-based businesses, IMA Group build a diversified portfolio encompassing bullion trading, educational academies offering pre-primary to higher secondary education, credit co-operative and housing society, health care services and a multispecialty hospital, hypermarkets and supermarkets, infrastructure and real estate development, printing and publishing and retail sales of gold, silver, diamond & platinum jewellery.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

https://www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDis ... sID=595962

Bengaluru, Jun 11: The fact that some people have been doing yoga exercises at Cubbon Park has given rise to a dispute. Some have opposed practice of yoga inside the park. There has also been a demand to permit offering of namaz inside this park.

Preethi, a yoga exponent, has been conducting free yoga class in the park under the auspices of Cubbon Park Walkers Association. But some Muslims have opposed this private yoga class. They have complained that the Yoga class is held on the lawns of the park and that flexes are exhibited there. They have also sought permission to offer namaz at the park just like yoga.

Umesh, president of the association, said that Muslim brethren have been demanding permission for namaz, pointing out that Yoga class is conducted here although it is free of cost. Yoga trainer, Preethi, said that the class is held free of cost, and that she is not aware why someone opposes it. She said that the class, held between 6 and 8 am daily, is made use of mostly by aged people and those interested in learning Yoga.
hanumadu
BRF Oldie

Post by hanumadu »

ExMuslim TV
@ExMuslimTV
5m5 minutes ago
More
‘We fled Saudi Arabia. Our father wanted to force-marry us to old men. At home, we were beaten, sexually harassed, threatened with imprisonment. We are now stranded in Turkey. If kidnapped back to Saudi, we face death.’
@DuaDalal, runaway Saudi sisters
I wonder how many Saudi men are secretly not muslim or at least support the women to have some freedom.
KJo
BRF Oldie

Post by KJo »

Singha wrote:https://www.daijiworld.com/news/newsDis ... sID=595962

Bengaluru, Jun 11: The fact that some people have been doing yoga exercises at Cubbon Park has given rise to a dispute. Some have opposed practice of yoga inside the park. There has also been a demand to permit offering of namaz inside this park.

Preethi, a yoga exponent, has been conducting free yoga class in the park under the auspices of Cubbon Park Walkers Association. But some Muslims have opposed this private yoga class. They have complained that the Yoga class is held on the lawns of the park and that flexes are exhibited there. They have also sought permission to offer namaz at the park just like yoga.

Umesh, president of the association, said that Muslim brethren have been demanding permission for namaz, pointing out that Yoga class is conducted here although it is free of cost. Yoga trainer, Preethi, said that the class is held free of cost, and that she is not aware why someone opposes it. She said that the class, held between 6 and 8 am daily, is made use of mostly by aged people and those interested in learning Yoga.
This kind of behavior is what generates a lot of animosity towards this "community". They feel the need to stick their namaaz into every situation. At airports in Canada, I see prayer rooms which basically are for Muslims. In companies, they have "prayer rooms" which inside look like mosques.
Karthik S
BRF Oldie

Post by Karthik S »

You have such prayer rooms in malls in India.
vimal
BRFite

Post by vimal »

hanumadu wrote:
ExMuslim TV
@ExMuslimTV
5m5 minutes ago
More
‘We fled Saudi Arabia. Our father wanted to force-marry us to old men. At home, we were beaten, sexually harassed, threatened with imprisonment. We are now stranded in Turkey. If kidnapped back to Saudi, we face death.’
@DuaDalal, runaway Saudi sisters
I wonder how many Saudi men are secretly not muslim or at least support the women to have some freedom.
The `@DuaDalal` handle has been suspended by twitter, so much for FoE. :(
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Mansoor khan fled to dubai night of june8 per sources

Shivajinagar is in turmoil after this. From beggars to ashrafs all were invested in ima
Aditya_V
BRF Oldie

Post by Aditya_V »

I guess HDK and Congress eat some and Let Mansoor Khan eat the rest
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

they may have taken the money from his coffers hoping for a UPA govt at center in GE, but left him high and dry after the loss. :rotfl:

his family left the country ahead of him. so he must have set plans in motion from may23rd evening.

so far no urgency shown by state govt to issue a interpol notice, invite the CBI to take over, any talk of extradition ..... a SIT led by a DIG has been setup for show. so looks like everyone had their hands inside the cookie jar and are busy washing the traces off first.