Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

The Strategic Issues & International Relations Forum is a venue to discuss issues pertaining to India's security environment, her strategic outlook on global affairs and as well as the effect of international relations in the Indian Subcontinent. We request members to kindly stay within the mandate of this forum and keep their exchanges of views, on a civilised level, however vehemently any disagreement may be felt. All feedback regarding forum usage may be sent to the moderators using the Feedback Form or by clicking the Report Post Icon in any objectionable post for proper action. Please note that the views expressed by the Members and Moderators on these discussion boards are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the Bharat-Rakshak.com Website. Copyright Violation is strictly prohibited and may result in revocation of your posting rights - please read the FAQ for full details. Users must also abide by the Forum Guidelines at all times.
mmasand
BRFite

Re: Indo-UK News & Discussions- June 2017

Post by mmasand »

Singha wrote:the smug london financial crowd with their global clients (lot of crooks) and contacts must be ready with a plan-B like keeping some outpost on EU.
they always have a plan B. they wont lose a penny on this.

the british working class may take a hit, but in recent years many are decamping for canada and australia if they can.
The only one who has a plan B is Jacob Rees-Mogg, moving his investment firm to Ireland. The pinch will be felt by Southerns and those in the Midlands. I can't fathom the drastic consequences across all industries in a year or two post withdrawal. Bariner hinted today that they are certain of a no-deal scenario.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

seems like there are a lot of folks in al bartannia. Any shoora-e-londonistan will be halaal
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

mmasand wrote:The only one who has a plan B is Jacob Rees-Mogg, moving his investment firm to Ireland.
Isn't he in the forefront of the no-deal Brexit?
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

does no-deal mean englanders will need visa to visit EU and vice versa?

granted long term tourist visas will be given...but need to check for visas will slow down things in airports, ferries and channel tunnel.
ArjunPandit
BRF Oldie

Post by ArjunPandit »

didnt you hear about the eurostar mess at paris?
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

singha ji no one knows walking in various sphere of workplaces i ask same Q and no one has answer even those Brits deeply interested in politics have no answer.
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Kashi wrote:
mmasand wrote:The only one who has a plan B is Jacob Rees-Mogg, moving his investment firm to Ireland.
Isn't he in the forefront of the no-deal Brexit?
He's a closet hypocrite, almost all of those business honchos who bankrolled the Leave campaign have fled the country. Eg Dyson and other snakes.
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Singha wrote:does no-deal mean englanders will need visa to visit EU and vice versa?

granted long term tourist visas will be given...but need to check for visas will slow down things in airports, ferries and channel tunnel.
Potentially after the transition period, UK nationals will have to pay a meagre €7 for a year to visit Schengen countries who opt in. Alternatively if the UK offers to reciprocate for free, they will receive free passage for short term visits.
srin
BRF Oldie

Post by srin »

Back to my question of what is in our interest...
a) If Brexit happens, will UK be weaker or stronger ? And will it be in our interest ?
My analysis is that UK will be weaker. And it will probably be in our interest - because we can ram through trade deals (and visa arrangements) that favour us. And given their love for TSP, we can't be worse off.

b) If Brexit happens, will EU be weaker or stronger ? And will it be in our interest ?
I think EU will become stronger in longer run - because it will primarily be Germany running the show with France's support and everybody else nodding their heads (till of course, Italy or Greece or some other country runs into financial crisis). Don't know if this is in our interest - little ambivalent.

Thoughts ?
rags
BRFite -Trainee

Post by rags »

srin wrote:Back to my question of what is in our interest...
a) If Brexit happens, will UK be weaker or stronger ? And will it be in our interest ?
My analysis is that UK will be weaker. And it will probably be in our interest - because we can ram through trade deals (and visa arrangements) that favour us. And given their love for TSP, we can't be worse off.

b) If Brexit happens, will EU be weaker or stronger ? And will it be in our interest ?
I think EU will become stronger in longer run - because it will primarily be Germany running the show with France's support and everybody else nodding their heads (till of course, Italy or Greece or some other country runs into financial crisis). Don't know if this is in our interest - little ambivalent.

Thoughts ?
Nobody knows how this is going to pan out for the UK.
For a start, UK economy will lose the positive externalities associated with tighter economic integration and the people will be less well off.

In the short term, I am pretty sure the money club will short the heck out of the pound. Since the referendum, the pound has fallen from $1.50 ish to $1.2+. I am not sure the brexit is fully priced into the Forex rate.

Also, the last couple of years have been, at best a second placed reality show for the world. Unfortunately for the Brits, their implosion coincided with Trump and so were not able to fully monetize this opportunity.
Less Brit-sht intrusion into EU policies toward India must count towards positive news.
In the future, if this serves us a fresh jump-off point for Scottish, Irish and Birming-ham-istan independence movements, it will be even more fun.
I am sure the learned maulana's here will have more to offer on this matter.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

rags wrote: In the future, if this serves us a fresh jump-off point for Scottish, Irish and Birming-ham-istan independence movements, it will be even more fun.
To be honest this is what would delight me the most personally, and why I'm hoping for a no-deal Brexit (and also the reason why the britshit MP's will not let it happen unfortunately). A no-deal brexit will cause maximum chaos and the N Irish and Scots who voted to remain might very well decide that enough is enough. I'm sure there are plenty like me (not just in India but in other former Brit colonies as well) who would love to see the UQ implode (or as a BR member once called it: The Islamic Emirate of England, held Scotland, occupied Wales and English Administered Ireland).
rags
BRFite -Trainee

Post by rags »

nachiket wrote:
rags wrote: In the future, if this serves us a fresh jump-off point for Scottish, Irish and Birming-ham-istan independence movements, it will be even more fun.
To be honest this is what would delight me the most personally, and why I'm hoping for a no-deal Brexit (and also the reason why the britshit MP's will not let it happen unfortunately). A no-deal brexit will cause maximum chaos and the N Irish and Scots who voted to remain might very well decide that enough is enough. I'm sure there are plenty like me (not just in India but in other former Brit colonies as well) who would love to see the UQ implode (or as a BR member once called it: The Islamic Emirate of England, held Scotland, occupied Wales and English Administered Ireland).
I was in Londonistan (first time ever) last year and in May and saw one beard building a miniature shamiana in the middle of Regent park. There were folks, families lounging all around the lush grass. Now this shamiana was about 3-5 foot tall, was roofless and covered about 20 -35 sqft. For a while, I was not able to comprehend but after about 15 mins or so, 4-5 fully covered begums and their retinue walked inside and walled themselves in the middle of the park! It seemed more like a big middle finger to all the decadent park-goers. As far as I can tell, Shariah is well and truly upon Londonistan. Of course, the more shocking observation was, no one nearby batted an eyelid except us shocked sDRE's.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

The Brexit desperation
British parliament is now worse than a joke. And they have no one to blame but themselves.

As I watch the desperation of these people, obviously loyal to the European Union first and their constituents a distant fourth or fifth — after themselves, their party and any corporate lobbyists — it’s clear they don’t have any clue as to how to get out of the mess they’ve made for themselves.

Yesterday the British parliament again took over the business from the government and again was incapable of providing any direction to that government as to what kind or type of Brexit would be acceptable.

Mike Shedlock has a good run-down of the votes themselves if you are interested in what terminal virtue-signaling looks like. Mike thinks:

There will likely be one more round of “indicative votes” and also likely May’s Deal vs No Deal or the result of the indicative vote.
There are options left. Theresa May will try to steer this to the vote she wanted all along: My Deal or No Deal.
If she can achieve that, I suspect it will pass but it is by no means certain.

I agree with the first point but the real challenge is neither of the options he lays out, there’s a bigger problem as of today. It is the latest betrayal of Brexit by Oliver Letwin and Yvette Cooper who will try and ram through a long-extension bill on Wednesday to put off Brexit for an indefinite period of time.

It will be yet another amendment of the Article 50 law that is, for all intents and purposes, a travesty of British parliamentary history since these amendments to the law have not gone through the normal review process which could easily take more time than these traitors have to stop Brexit happening on April 12th.

They are searching for a way to find a solution that involves them winning voter support while betraying Brexit. Project Fear hasn’t worked and now we’re into Project Attrition.

The problem is there is no such solution.

And the reason for that is has nothing to do with a house divided, party politics or anything else.

It’s all about them.

Politicians are a feckless and cowardly lot. They exist only to get re-elected and retain the perks of the office.

This is especially true in Britain as so many of them are incapable of holding, in Nigel Farage’s words, “a proper job” where they provide something of value in exchange for their time.

They are only good at one thing: being members of parliament, conniving for their own advantage.

And this has disheartened many British people, who rightly see their MPs imposing their will over those who voted for them.

It reeks of arrogance and entitlement. But it also reeks of fear.

Watching this play out reminds me of something Lee Stranahan said to me in my talk with him last fall. He said people think politicians don’t care about what we think, but that that is not true.

Politicians care only about what we think. Their entire lives are spent checking the direction of the political winds to see what they can get away with.

And the reason Brexit is such a ‘cock-up’ is because MPs refuse to actually vote for what they want to do because they know what the backlash from voters will be.

Ignore the opinion polling, especially in Britain. As I’m fond of saying, “there are lies, damn lies, statistics and British polling.” If the MPs were so secure in their arguments that the “people didn’t know what they were voting for in 2016,” or “things change, let’s put this to another vote” they wouldn’t have voted down all forms of Brexit and all forms of Not-Brexit over the past three weeks.

They would have voted for something.

And that’s because the Remainer Tories are scared of losing their seats for betraying their mandate and so is most of Labour. The only ones who seem committed to their path are the Scottish Nationals, having put all of their eggs into the ‘IndyRef 2’ basket, hoping a 2nd referendum on Brexit will pave the way for a second one on Scottish independence.

That’s why the desperation is so thick right now. Letwin is a dyed-in-the-wook europhile, who has a history of stabbing Prime Ministers in the back (Poll Tax) for political gain and Cooper is simply angling for Jeremy Corbyn’s spot as leader of Labour.

Both are calculating that they can stop Brexit and win politically as the heroes who saved the country from a “No-Deal” Brexit. I’m sure they know just how much the U.K. would be punished in the short term by the financial markets, currency speculators, banksters and corporate raiders, standing behind them and their counterparts in Brussels.

The Davos Crowd in other words.

Remember, the mood at Davos this year was like a morgue. The oligarchs know they are fighting a defensive war now.

That is the plan at this point. To wear down opposition to their plans and blackmail the people into submission lest they lose trillions.

Don’t let the EU’s strong facade fool you. These people do not want a ‘no-deal’ Brexit anymore than my goats want steak for dinner. We already know this because we are into stoppage time on Brexit, handed out precisely because Theresa May went to them at the end of March with “No-Deal” in her back pocket.

But they have no other plan now. It’s more arm-twisting, desperation and hysteria. For now, it’s about the Letwin-Cooper amendment creating the illusion of cross-party support.

While Theresa May meets with Jeremy Corbyn to hash out what they can bring to the EU next week.

The EU wants the deal they dictated to Theresa May. She can’t deliver that. Now both will conspire to destroy both parties and betray Brexit.

In America, bipartisanship is just a euphemism for the two parties coming together to screw the people. That’s how we get everything bad in the U.S. The same thing will happen here over Brexit.

Corbyn and May will lock horns and we’ll find out who is made of what. You know I think Theresa May is made of Gypsum, so all Corbyn has to do is access what’s left of his testosterone after a lifetime of selling it out to Marxism and Brexit will be over.

The likelihood now is that they will craft the worst possible compromise and try and sell that to both of their backbenchers.

Letwin and Cooper have set the stage with the legislation.

Now it’s up to Corbyn and May to bring it on home.

And in no case does “England Prevail.”
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

The House of Commons is locked in a stalemate between those pushing a No Deal time bound Brexit and those refusing and pushing for a long delay plus plus potential second referendum. At least, that's what I *think* is happening - there's so much noise it's hard to get the signal.
chanakyaa
BRFite

Post by chanakyaa »

srin wrote:Back to my question of what is in our interest...

Thoughts ?
It may not be as straightforward and linear. UK outside of united EU will be weaker, but the same UK outside of a disintegrated EU will be relatively stronger, and that is the game plan. EU, however, is pretty clear in terms of why it wants to stay united. In the video below, please ignore the pesky britsh!t reporter, but understand the EU position on why it needs to be together to deal with the current and future largest economies (read US, China, and India).

EU draws up strict conditions for long Brexit extension offer
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Suraj wrote:The House of Commons is locked in a stalemate between those pushing a No Deal time bound Brexit and those refusing and pushing for a long delay plus plus potential second referendum. At least, that's what I *think* is happening - there's so much noise it's hard to get the signal.
To put it simply, the Tories are split between the one's who want a deal, irrespective of whether they backed leave or remain, and the ERG (eurosceptics). Neither side has adopted a position that commands a majority of the opposition parties, which outnumber the tories after they lost outside support from the DUP.

Last few weeks have seen conscience voting, rather anyone toeing the party whip. This is a direct consequence of May calling the 2017 elections and losing her majority in the house. Corbyn is rather haughtier pushing for a customs union, something that would take away UK's leverage to negotiate trade deals outside the EU. He does not enjoy patronage amongst his own party members.

Undoubtedly Blighty will emerge weak if there was a no-deal scenario, northerners would suffer the most followed by the Scots. In the next decade or so, Norther Ireland will vote out Unionist politicians and see a resurgence for unification. Nobody knows where we are headed to in the next week or so, people will be looking at this new charade between May and Corbyn in the next couple of days. The most likely scenario ofc will be a further extension to Article 50, or, revoke Article 50.

Does India really stand to benefit anything from the UK post Brexit? I really doubt there is anything tangible out of this relationship unless there is a general election and there is a single leader that emerges capable of engaging with the world.
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Thanks for the explanation, mmasand .

Meanwhile:
British lawyer jailed for spitting at and abusing Air India flight attendants during racist drunk tirade
A lawyer who spat at a flight attendant during a racist foul-mouthed tirade after she was refused alcohol on a nine-hour business class flight has been jailed for six months.

Burns, 50, who is known as Simone O’Broin, was initially served three bottles of red wine but declared “I’m a ****** international lawyer” when she was denied more on an Air India flight from Mumbai to London on 11 November 2018.

She also called staff “Indian money-grabbing cunts” and smoked a cigarette in the toilets during the tirade, which was condemned by a member of the cabin staff as unlike anything he had seen during his 30-year aviation career.

The lawyer, who is Irish and has worked with refugees around the world, unleashed a barrage of abuse in a prolonged rant which also saw her spit and grab the arm of the steward, the court heard.
Quite the human rights lawyer, this one.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

Suraj saar, this link has video of the incident. Apparently she is a human rights lawyer for Palestinians and Rohingyas (why am I not surprised)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... awyer.html

Her rant:
Simone Burns, 50, was already on her feet and swaying by the time the camera started recording. This is what it captured:

'And you treat business class passengers like that?

'Who are international criminal lawyers for the Palestinian people.

'Who are actually working for your.. All you.. Oh you're the captain aren't you.

'You're the captain. I'm working for all your people.'

She steps forward to the captain and leans in until her nose is almost touching his.

'The f****** Rohingya, the f******* Quechua, the f******* people of all nations,' she goes on, staggering backwards.

'For you. International criminal lawyer.

'Don't get any money for it by the way', said Burns, in Business Class.

'But you can't give me a f****** glass of wine? Is that correct so [indecipherable].

'And also… also, also, also, leader of the [bleeped] boycott movement, so if I say 'boycott air India' [bleeped] - done.

'If I say boycott Jet, done. Yeah? Do you understand me? Do you understand me, yes?

'So you can't give me a wee bottle of wine, [bleeped]'
She then sticks her head around the corner and starts swearing at fellow passengers in a largely indecipherable rant, before continuing.

'So this is the report you're going to write about me is it? I'm a f****** international criminal lawyer, and a barrister.

'So don't even think about it, don't even f****** think about it', she says, now bouncing up and down and gesticulating aggressively, while staff can be heard to say 'no touching'.

Her speech then becomes so slurred it is almost impossible to make out, before she says 'rich Indian [bleeped]' and 'money-grabbing c****.'

She goes on: 'Is that a report about me, love? I'll write a report about you. I'll turn you inside-f******-out, so [bleeped] stupid [bleeped].'

Striding back towards her seat, she lashes her arms out wildly and shouts again: 'Give me a bottle of wine and get him over.

'Otherwise, when we arrive in…'

Burns trails off, before going on 'Where are we arriving? Where are we arriving again?'

'Heathrow! Otherwise, he'll be all over f****** you lot, yeah?'

The camera stays in position near the staff as Burns continues to rant, almost out of earshot, in the cabin.

Then she can be heard to say, to a fellow passenger: 'Speak to the police? Are you f****** joking me? I'm a f****** barrister. A human rights lawyer, and an international criminal lawyer.

'For the f****** Palestinian people. You think I'm scared, you threaten me with [bleeped]. You'll be standing on your [bleeped] heads.

'Also Irish Republican Army. You'll be [bleeped] shot.

'All you had to do is give me a f****** drink! You couldn't do that you couldn't do that could you.

'You said police are going to touch me at Heathrow Airport. Well [bleeped] coming yeah?

'Got it? Got it?' she shouts, 'Everyone in this [bleeped] deaf? Anyone developed any balls recently?

'All do it all myself for you all shall I? Shall I? The Rohyinga the f****** Quechua, the indigenous peoples, and all the peoples of the world.

'And any time you can go, well we'll sort it out.

'You're sitting on your [bleeped]. You're pathetic.'

Finally she screams hoarsely: 'We- you're pathetic', before mumbling 'don't think I approved everything I say [bleeped]' and collapsing into her seat.

Incredibly, none of the other passengers interrupted her.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

What an entitled lunatic. With that felony charge and jail time, she's going to lose out on a lot of her 'business' once she's out and looking for a job - no more easy peasy visa waiver travel around the western world even for pleasure.
Kashi
BRF Oldie

Post by Kashi »

Somehow such people never really lose their jobs. They lie low for a while and then re-surface.
anishns
BRFite

Post by anishns »

WTF??? These are the same people I.e. British Airways & their ilk, whom supposedly have a “zero tolerance” policy for passenger misbehaviour.

Why didn’t the crew just grab a hold of her and zip tie her up in her seat for being a nuisance & a flight risk !!! The pilot should have returned or immediately made an emergency landing at the nearest airport. That way she would have been taken into custody immediately and good luck getting back on any flight again.

Believe you me if it was a non-gora or Eastern European that is precisely would happen to them.

Air India was way too soft in dealing with this biaatch
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

Kashi wrote:Somehow such people never really lose their jobs. They lie low for a while and then re-surface.
I was referring to her inability to travel anywhere easily anymore . For a jet setting ‘lawyer’ that’s a big deal .

I completely agree that AI was too soft in handling her. She should have been taken down and kept in confinement until landing time, and handed to authorities . Disgraceful behavior .
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Kashi wrote:Somehow such people never really lose their jobs. They lie low for a while and then re-surface.
That's the end of her career at least in Irish courts, a conviction leads to an immediate withdrawal from the bar.
nachiket
Forum Moderator

Post by nachiket »

I'm actually wondering about what she was doing in India. Whatever she was up to, it can't have been anything good.
Lalmohan
BRF Oldie

Post by Lalmohan »

she was probably stressed out with work, clearly has an alcohol problem, probably spurned by her hindoo lover and generally feeling washed up and dried out and doing what drunks do best...

would have woken up the next morning with no memory of the incident

probably a restrain and tie would have helped, next time Air India, please do the needful onlee
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Suraj wrote:The House of Commons is locked in a stalemate between those pushing a No Deal time bound Brexit and those refusing and pushing for a long delay plus plus potential second referendum. At least, that's what I *think* is happening - there's so much noise it's hard to get the signal.
I will give you a signal. All little Englander folks in rural Britain is itching to get out. The current Tory MP in my neck of the woods is a remainer and independent group who decided to break away from Tories. Motion passed in the local Tory constituency body is asking her to step down. She is refusing. People who voted for her are angry. They used to consider her a friend and now not so. This must be time for O Cromwell 2.0 to rise. Overall fun times. Last time I did not vote in the referendum. This time I will vote for leave. Another nail in the coffin. Anyone has a hammer?
nandakumar
BRFite

Post by nandakumar »

I thought, if I understood newspaper reports on this correctly, the Parliament voted with a one vote majority for an extension of time for a negotiated exit. But of course, it is not clear how the UK Commons unilaterally can seek an extension. Shouldn't EU also have to agree?
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

panduranghari wrote:
I will give you a signal. All little Englander folks in rural Britain is itching to get out. The current Tory MP in my neck of the woods is a remainer and independent group who decided to break away from Tories. Motion passed in the local Tory constituency body is asking her to step....
Likewise, MP in my constituency joined the Independent group and won't step down, just pushes on about the 2nd referendum.
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

mmasand

Wollaston is my local MP. Who is in your area?
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

panduranghari wrote:
I will give you a signal. All little Englander folks in rural Britain is itching to get out. The current Tory MP in my neck of the woods is a remainer and independent group who decided to break away from Tories. Motion passed in the local Tory constituency body is asking her to step down. She is refusing. People who voted for her are angry. They used to consider her a friend and now not so. This must be time for O Cromwell 2.0 to rise. Overall fun times. Last time I did not vote in the referendum. This time I will vote for leave. Another nail in the coffin. Anyone has a hammer?
Lol! What does the group espouse then ? Are they supporting the long delay ? The second referendum ? Something else ? Anything but a hasty no deal next week ? Or do different people want different things ?

Good to see that there’s such widespread support of self destructive delusions of grandeur and desire to blame the bleddy furriners and ‘take back control’ .
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

EU had already offered them a delay until June and I suppose thats where this will go to next. even EU has things to lose from a no-deal exit, as in airbus wings are made in england and a lot of manufacturing chains may be linked.
Suraj
Forum Moderator

Post by Suraj »

The ‘long delay’ conversation goes like this:
EU: give us a clear plan for why you need a long delay and we will offer it
UK: we don’t have a bleddy clue and that’s why we need a long delay.

EU don’t want to offer 1-2 months extra . They have their own parliamentary elections coming up and don’t want one members soothiyagiri to distract them . The long delay is until late 2020 but depends on substantial reasoning from UK.

Of course EU has a lot to lose too. They’re not not stupid but they are realizing that UK are far more stupid than they assumed . EU would be quite happy to keep UK within a simplified arrangement that suits them and also gives them an example to throw at others considering leaving: ‘you will end up not really leaving, and losing leverage you previously had because you were stupid’.
mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

panduranghari wrote:mmasand

Wollaston is my local MP. Who is in your area?
Anna Soubry
panduranghari
BRF Oldie

Post by panduranghari »

Soubry!! :lol: you win in the battle. She is beyond redemption.

Comment on telegraph website-
Rachel Short 5 Apr 2019 8:31AM
I think the split in the country is very deep. It's no longer Tory or Labour, or even Leave or Remain, but democracy vs New World Order.

If Brexit is stopped, then our votes count for nothing. We are there to be used for tax harvesting, data harvesting to make money for others, and we will be acted upon, rather than participants in the democratic process.

Those in the Westminster / M25 bubble, Cooper, Boles, Letwin et al, think we will forget all this and go back to watching crap TV. Not this time...I think there is a deep resentment building a head of steam, and it will manifest itself when least expected.

One can see why Trump got elected, and why he will win a second term.

mmasand
BRFite

Post by mmasand »

Bumped into her in my local Tesco far too often, doesn't look the least bit friendly. Wonder what the constituents were thinking.
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

not exactly india related, but nice reading of first world nations and their politics quite unlike our own;
https://metro.co.uk/2019/04/04/anger-ja ... e-9110413/
Brexiteer have slammed Parliament for allowing the MP for Peterborough, who was sentenced to three months in jail for lying to avoid a speeding fine, to vote.
Brexit supporter Meirion John Thomas said: ‘Last night, tag-wearing convicted criminal Fiona Onasanya helped a bill designed to frustrate the will of 17.4 million people to pass through the Commons by just a single vote. ‘British politics truly is a complete and utter cesspit.’ Martin Daubney said: ‘Last night, the former jailbird, wearing an ankle tag, voted against a No Deal Brexit, which lost by one vote. Her vote.’ He added: ‘A criminal just stopped Brexit.’
not sure who the gents are, but things are salty for sure.
IndraD
BRF Oldie

Post by IndraD »

Rape, shooting at Corbyn target & misconduct among many charges British army faces https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... al-assault
Singha
BRF Oldie

Post by Singha »

is there a british trump who dares to call a spade a spade?

by 2050 england will lose its demographic war and large parts will be flying the radical islamic flags if they are not careful.

the london elites may think these newcomers will be willing paid servants, and so they will be, until the day of the dog dawns .... and then these elites will feel the heat too
ricky_v
BRFite

Post by ricky_v »

in many ways, farage was uks trump, but he actually got to walk away from the mess that he worked endlessly for, trump got stuck.
Breitbart London was the recruiting ground for such personnel but then ukip got raheem kassam and the thinly veiled racists freaked out. the sites delingpole can make a switch from journalism to politics but is more intent on combating global warming cooties.
corbyn is a through and through anti Semite, so he is calling some spades spades.
Robinson and the bnp are more intent on patrolling streets against sharia and bothering people in general.
meps like hammon dream of a future tinged with colonial past, and last heard bojo was applying for a role in the new joker movie.
coupled with the fact that ***** viewing is now banned in the UK and all round political cuckery, the masses will be in the streets before long, though they may require a license for their knives.